Speaker 1: Hello, working on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh okay, so Jase, I don't want to do a podcast and walk out. Jace doesn't want to good podcast because he's got an auldser.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just need to go medicate it.
Speaker 2: And I'm and the reason you were supposed to do a podcast was to feel some time or I finished my hair and makeup, but somehow I'm the only one during the podcast.
Speaker 3: Well done, Jesus here hair makeup?
Speaker 4: Tell you what.
Speaker 5: Speaking of hair and makeup, I had a situation in the biber on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back to doing makeup.
Speaker 3: You guys, why are we even doing?
Speaker 4: Listen to this. I got my haircut on Saturday morning. I went to a new barber and.
Speaker 5: He wasn't speaking, which I was like, wasn't speaking during the haircut, which suited me down to the ground.
Speaker 1: What you wanted?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, just started shopping away n I told him what I wanted and he started. But I sometimes hate the barber small talks. He wasn't chatting, so I was happy out he he was finished and at the end held up the mirror show me the back wasn't great, wasn't the worst?
Speaker 4: Whatever, It's fine. And then slippy.
Speaker 5: As you probably know, in a lot of barbers, they sometimes put product in gel powder whatever. They sometimes put like a little kind of scalp massage thing, something that smells noise, like a solution thing.
Speaker 4: They usually sometimes just do something.
Speaker 5: But then this guy, this guy started spraying something on the back of my head and I was like, oh, yeah, cool, it's going to be like a spray solution and a nice little scalt thing. And he's going for ages on the very back of my head, like around my crown, and I was like, he's really going to town, just on that one spot. Then he moved towards the front of the head where the receding hairline is, and I was like, oh my god, he's spraying a black a brown black fill in the gap spray where you put on the bald spot.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: He didn't say a word. He didn't We weren't talking about hair or losing your hair. But then like he he keeps going. Then he gets out of business card and I puts it against like the lines on the front of your head, and sprays it against the business card, you know, to kind of like edge up against where your headline is he was fully going to town on giving on filling in.
Speaker 4: He didn't even say a word.
Speaker 5: And then at the end he kind of again showed me the back of my head in the mirror. And then when I was like, oh, yeah, and he kind of like glanced to the spray thing, gives me a little smirk and raises the eyebrows and was.
Speaker 4: Like, eh, it's good.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, is that the fill in spray? He goes, yes, it's good for you know, dating, And I was like a word to.
Speaker 4: Me until getting married, and he.
Speaker 5: Didn't say a word to me after he agreed to what I like ordered in the barber and then he was filling in my head, so I can't saying something right. And then also like, well, so here's the thing. When I left, it was raining on Saturday morning. It was raining on Saturday morning, so I thought when I was walking home getting rained on it, it was started dripping down my face.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it did, but I was very worried.
Speaker 2: About Rudolph Giuliani didn't wash it out easily.
Speaker 5: I think it did. I had a share and I got home and I think it was all gone. But then I was also like, look it looked better, Like, well, it looks better than tinning hair.
Speaker 4: On the top. I don't know it does it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: What does it look? No, it actually didn't look that bad in fairness, but I didn't want it.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't get you can do that. But the thing is because that would give people a complex.
Speaker 5: And also like when you're thinking back about is he a good barbary deal.
Speaker 4: I want to go back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, well it looks good now, but that's not because of his actual barbering skills. It's because of his little magic spray, so like it doesn't really paint him in a good light.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 4: What it was?
Speaker 6: Can I tell you about an experience I had at a barber near me. It was the only one I opened at eight am. I needed a haircut very desperately that morning. I'd avoided this place and I went there and it all seemed alright. I didn't I don't have my glasses on. When I got my haircut, I was in a rash. So he's like, yeah, is that all right? I was like, yep, great. I came home and my wife was like, what the F is that? He done speed.
Speaker 3: Line and you didn't ask for it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't ask for it.
Speaker 6: I just asked for a fade and he'd done speed lines. And I was like, I can't go out in public life.
Speaker 1: I don't, don't.
Speaker 6: I think I wasn't really looking and paying attention.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to let it hang and cover it.
Speaker 6: I know I had to. I had to go to another barber, shamefully with a hat on, and I was like, can you please fix this? And it was full and I took the hat off and the whole shop.
Speaker 5: You can hear them and go, oh, you can't give someone speed lines that have consent.
Speaker 1: Not a good experience.
Speaker 2: They just had to shave it all off.
Speaker 4: No, Clint has your sorry.
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't say I didn't want to do the podcast.
Speaker 7: I said I was going to get.
Speaker 4: A coke zero and this is what he said.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I never said that.
Speaker 7: Yes, it came out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: I prove it it with my money.
Speaker 7: Is well, your ears must be painted on, darling, don't don't you?
Speaker 5: Darling Darling, here's your burst fade or low mid taper fade going?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: I can't remember I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I think I asked for a burst fade.
Speaker 7: No, sorry, he told me he was giving me a burst fade, and he said there wasn't enough quite enough hair sort of want to do that, So I just ended up with some sort of faid.
Speaker 4: But is that a fake?
Speaker 3: I don't know if yours is a fake?
Speaker 7: You just looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean he did say come back before Christmas and we'll do it a true faid with them sort.
Speaker 1: Of that's a gateway, it is. Do you get.
Speaker 5: To give you a clean? Is that meant to be amazing?
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 7: I haven't done it for a while because I haven't mean, I haven't had whiskers for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm almost like, don't don't click the mall the shower or I'll bleed out. Gotta be careful. How's your ulser? Uh? That stuff is incredible that you put me onto. So I've done a clean and then I've sm for thirty three Yeah, I think so, just to be safe. It does still feel like it. No, no, but did you see what's his name? One of the guys in below deck had a heart attack in his thirties because because well, that's what he's claiming, yeah, yeah, you just say that it was heavy on the var pay he's given him up now and no, no, it is just heart attack. Yeah, so now Haman on the varpe him been on the smoke.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what you know might get you when they say, because I've put you onto this auto flip joint, they ask, is anyone ever smoked in the car? There?
Speaker 4: No, they don't ask have you var paid in the car?
Speaker 1: Though? No, they don't.
Speaker 4: What does this car smell like cherry ice?
Speaker 1: That's freshener fun times, guys, guys, only to start my shopping? Oh?
Speaker 2: What is the rule with the C word on the podcast?
Speaker 1: I need to Christmas shoping?
Speaker 2: We can't play songs.
Speaker 4: We can't apparently Christmas.
Speaker 5: Nobody gives a funk about that. Really anymore, we can play songs on the podcasting. We got an email for a company wide email a few weeks ago, be like, hey, you remember that big massive hulla balloo that was best songs forget about it?
Speaker 4: And now I played the whole show forget about it? Forget about forget about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, the shirt.
Speaker 4: She's gone to soccer training after this, and like.
Speaker 3: Joke about what she's wearing requesting to have tomorrow up and I'm flying a Brisbane to go to Gaga again.
Speaker 1: Let me think about it.
Speaker 5: Love thoughts of you're going to go again, I'm taking tomorrow and then.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Queen.
Speaker 3: Entertainment.
Speaker 4: What was so good about it today? Mhmm.
Speaker 2: Did she have any guests, any friends that joined her on stage?
Speaker 4: How big?
Speaker 2: The dance looks enormous.
Speaker 3: The dance what t there's a big troop, yeah, the big crew.
Speaker 4: Call dance.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: What was the last Rain on Me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, So she finishes with bad Romance. She goes out and then it's like black and then she starts taking off her makeup and stuff and it's like on the camera, yeah, and it's like, how do you well me that song? And then she comes back out, does a little dance around and then a surprise song happens, and it was rain on Me because it was raining.
Speaker 4: And where's the wa it was? It was raining like with the roof open.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was shut, but like throughout the day it had been raining.
Speaker 4: So it was a reference to that's why she did.
Speaker 1: Rain on Me? Apparently apparently it was.
Speaker 4: It was the encore the same as Friday.
Speaker 3: No, So the encore on Friday.
Speaker 4: Was I thought it was.
Speaker 2: She doesn't cares according to the.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Nights and A Thousand Doves, and she'd been to Brooklyn before. That was in the piano bit I read, I remember what it was on Friday, but it wasn't right on me. She changes it each night she does okay, that keeps it interesting, and then she also performs, like in the piano bit, she w'll do surprise songs. So she did Marry the Night and she.
Speaker 4: Did Marry the Night. I'm going to marry That's yep, isn't it yep?
Speaker 3: Yes, But she did it acoustically on the piano, and then and then A Thousand Doves.
Speaker 1: Which was I get it, you can, but let's bring in the band. Yeah, she did miss the bright Side, a slow acoustic version of what the fuck is?
Speaker 2: No one wants?
Speaker 1: This is not what I'm here for. Then it kicked in well.
Speaker 5: You know, one of the gigs, the very first song they played the bright Side, They're like, you think this is gonna be last?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 4: He's the song?
Speaker 1: I like it? Are?
Speaker 2: They just like, no, We're done with this song now, don't you think well.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a tone setter. Yeah, well, you you need and then finished with human.
Speaker 4: You need big bangers to start the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. There's nothing worse than just like oh he is the fucking first bit of the album. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I'm exhausted and I must play to Brisbane but see by j Jenny.
Speaker 1: Alright, God, I'm going to go get the thing removed.
Speaker 2: Good luck, you'll be back tomorrow. No tongue, Sands Tongue.
Speaker 1: I'll be back tomorrow. Sand's tongue.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials