Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: All I've start, it's shining and you are shining. Jack Charles, how are you feeling? What time you get to bed last night?
Speaker 3: About midnight?
Speaker 2: That's not that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Pretty good? What about you?
Speaker 2: I can't believe you would lie to me right here and in front of all these good people. Don't worry about me. My story is my stories boring? I went to sleep when to sleep at ten o'clock, but before that still boring?
Speaker 3: Really yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, Look, it's interesting for me because I am inviting some ladies over for lunch on Saturday. So there's lots of little things that you've got to do ahead of time. And I really enjoyed planning that and starting things.
Speaker 3: And you do a fantastic table setting. You put a lot of thought into it.
Speaker 2: And I have a new table cough, which is very, very exciting. I love going to debut it.
Speaker 3: What color are we talking?
Speaker 2: It's got like lots of it's got pictures of food on it because that makes sense. Yeah, that's really cool. It's really really cool. I think you would like it.
Speaker 3: Hey, big show, Swani after three o'clock, sweeping statements return, Have you got one ringing? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got many. I'm getting so cranky in my old age.
Speaker 3: We've also got another two hundred dollars Westfield gift card inside the bum bag. But next we're going to be talking about a snack judgment over in Spain.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you're cut off for use by dates?
Speaker 3: Is minehu? What's on? Oh wow, okay, we'll talk about that next one show.
Speaker 2: I was really interested in this article snack judgment. It's like snap judgments. Snack judgments play on work.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Spanish court has slapped a supermarket that fired a worker for eating a croquette. It wasn't just any croquette, because I'm fairly sure that you're allowed to eat croquettes that you have purchased at work. This croquette was at the end of the day. Do you know what a croquette is?
Speaker 3: By the way, ye enjoyed one last night? Did you I love a croquette?
Speaker 2: Where were you to enjoy a croquette?
Speaker 3: I was at Distazio in the killed much did that cost you?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: We need to do a deep dive. And why you get invited to everything and I don't get invited to anything.
Speaker 3: I can get you invited to things. I just don't think people would think you'll go right. Absolutely, you would have invited into rs VP.
Speaker 2: No, that is absolutely the case.
Speaker 3: I can make that happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Get the email.
Speaker 2: It's like to be included.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this guy's working at a supermarket, a Spanish supermarket. It's the end of the day and he's looked in the bay Marie. They have them at supermarket's hot, you know, and he's gone, hang on, that croquet's about to go in the bin. I'm hungry. I love a croquet. I'm going to eat it. And then they fired him for eating the croquette. So unfair, outrageous, and the courts agreed. They said that is unfair and he has received a cash payout, which is good. But it just got me thinking about you know, how recently I said to you, Jack, I think I've got oppositional defiance syndrome. Have you heard about that? That's a thing. So it's where it's like a diagnosable thing. And I've just diagnosed myself because why wouldn't you? And what's the It's if somebody tells you to do something without thinking your muscle memory reaction is to go no, yeah, okay, I won't do that, And it's a big problem with kids, but I've managed to become an adult that still has it. And I am the same with used by dates because I feel like, don't tell me when you're best buy, I'll decide that.
Speaker 3: But are used by date is looking out for your health and safety, like it's to ensure that you don't get really ill or yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm potentially die, I'm fine, don't worry about me. I can make my own decisions. I don't need a supermarket to tell me that I'm not allowed to eat an end of life croquette. And I don't need a jar a container of milk to tell me that it's that when it's best before. I'll tell you when it's better.
Speaker 3: But you're not an expert in that field of the food in the drink.
Speaker 2: Yes I am. I've been eating and drinking my whole life. I am as expert as they get just by being a human. I know not the use by date And I just really wanted to confess this to you right now just to see the look on your face. You're shocked, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I just live by use by date. Like if I look at a milk carton and it says use by November twenty one in the work fridge, I'll probably open a new one and leave that because I'm November twenty one? Is today? Is it the am or PM? That it's best before? Not going to take that risk, I'll open up a new.
Speaker 2: Cart and face magically. You know, when the clock strikes twelve curdle in my mind. You get to decide whether something's on or off. And do you know what God's gift to us is what our nose and our mouth, And that is what tells me not a use by day.
Speaker 3: No, But your nose can't see what's within the food. If something's go on.
Speaker 2: Off, your nose can smell it.
Speaker 3: In the words of Lady Gaga Christie's one, we could catch a disease. See what I did there?
Speaker 2: Be so scared The Chrissy Swan Show At Priceline Pharmacy, They're all about keeping you some safe. The best thing you can do to protect yourself from harmful UV rays and PREMISEU are aging. We're sunscreen every day.
Speaker 5: Head online or in store to shop now at price Line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show, Have you named your kids?
Speaker 2: According to a theme? I speak of an article I've read in Reddit, and there's a few things I want to cover off here. First, the headline says it all, how do I gently steer my cousin away from a name that she's going to call her newborn baby? The answer is, you don't. It's none of your business. Yeah, okay, you have absolutely no opinion that's worth anything on what people call their children. End of story.
Speaker 3: What about when someone like I've got friends that you know are expecting or planning to have kids, and they sort of try to vibe you take a name with you. Do you lie?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's none of your business. You go, that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Love it so awful, And like, I feel like I do lie. Okay, yeah, it's great, But I can tell my face isn't good at lying, And I'm like, what if they know?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, I know you've lied to me recently about what when I I'm trying to Oh, I showed you. I remember I had that photo shoot at home and I took a photo of one of the backdrops, and you go, I can't even tell you're lying in text and trying to be polite. You were like, oh, I thought you were going for a different look, and I knew exactly what that mean. So I can teach you to be bit. It's not lying, it's just being blanket supportive of your friend and whatever decisions they make. Because it's the same as when someone comes to you and they've broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend. You must never bad mouth the part of the X, the fresh X, because sometimes it takes ten goes correct, sometimes it never works, and then that person knows how you feel and you've.
Speaker 3: Got to all get along and you're the outlier, always correct.
Speaker 2: Now let's move on to some more information. So this this woman, her cousin's having a baby, which is her baby, and she can name it anything she wants. But I digress. She's got a son already called it's an animal name for trying to find it fox, great name, and she wants to go with an animal theme for all her kids. So the girl is coming and she wants to call her Swan s w a and which I for one think is a beautiful name.
Speaker 3: Say that's sick.
Speaker 2: All my kids have their middle name Swan, right, which is very nice, but it's also my surname, so whatever. The other options are, Oh, if it's a girl, she's going for that. If it's a boy, she's thinking bear Wolf. You get the You get here. Someone in the family suggested Gazelle for a girl baby and she's like, no, no, it's too clus to Gizelle. I get it. So there's two things here. One never ever weigh in with your opinion on somebody's name. But two, do you have children whose names all belong in a theme? Because one of the most common questions I get about my kids Leo, Kitt and Peg people go, oh, were you going for three letters?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Always three letters? And I wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, Wow, you just naturally liked those. Yeah. You like a quick, short, sharp, strong names, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want them to ever have to spell it out. Yeah, okay, you know, like I didn't want any funny spellings. I didn't want on the phone, like even Christine, I need to spell that out because people think it's Christie or you know, all of those sorts of things.
Speaker 3: It's very easy. Do you know what I always think about if I were to have kids, and you're like, your kids would be great for this is I always think about families at the airport with customized luggage and what the initials and names would be and kit leo on peg on like customized luggage would look great because it's all uniform. That's how I see that is true. My auntie named my cousins Brigeta and Lisa because she loved the sound of music.
Speaker 2: Oh that is iconic. Do you know that? Who's that? Pamela R Anderson her kids named after the two male characters from Beverly Hills ninety two or zero? Do you have a theme? Do all your kids' names start with a K for example? Or are they all four letters? Or do they all rhyme?
Speaker 3: Or did you name your kids after like a famous family like the Kardashians. I'd love to hear that the.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We're talking about themed kids' names on Reddit. There's somebody who's going for the animal thing, fox, wolf, bear, ce. Obviously the Kardashians very famously themed. Everything starts with the K, even names that shouldn't like Courtney.
Speaker 3: And how do you feel about Chloe with a K?
Speaker 2: I don't like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I like her same And I think it's only okay for her because it just I can't imagine her with a scene now. But apart from that, please nobody ever do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that. There would be people that have done totally. Thirteen twenty four ten, do you have a theme for your kids? Names? Hi, Rochelle, har Hi? What theme are you going for with your kids?
Speaker 6: We went through.
Speaker 2: D C comics. Yeah, okay, so who have you got Harley?
Speaker 7: I bet I've got Halle Quinn and Ivy wrote.
Speaker 2: Cod You even went for the Quinn I did? That is great? See? I love that. Did you have people saying to you, Rachelle, why would you do DC comic book characters?
Speaker 1: That wasn't very happy at first, but I said, I like, I gave birth to them so I can name them Fair.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Fair and Rochelle.
Speaker 3: Are the kids old enough to now understand like them where they got their names from?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And love it the name?
Speaker 1: That's great, like poison.
Speaker 4: Ivy sat all the trimes, she loves that.
Speaker 2: That's great. I love it. I love it, and I'm supporting every single theme that We're going to.
Speaker 3: Get a double pass to see Gladiated too. For you, Rachelle, Let's go to Lauren, Lauren, what have you got, Hi?
Speaker 4: I've got six kids and they all have biblical themed name.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there are there's a big spectrum of biblical names, like you know, Christopher is you know, technically a biblical name. How hardcore are your biblical names?
Speaker 4: I think they're pretty hardcore. We also didn't want common names, so we've got a Malachi.
Speaker 2: Abigail is Abigail from the Bible. I love that name.
Speaker 4: It is, yes, and when we had her sixteen years ago, it wasn't very common, but it's seemed to be the year that everybody names their daughter Abigail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of the greats. Who else have you got there, Isaiah? Oh wow, that is biblical?
Speaker 4: Yes, Judah, So.
Speaker 2: You're more of an Old Testament girl, is that right, Lauren?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the last two they're twins, and we've got a boy and a girl. So the girl was a little bit more difficult because the only girl names that were left were very old fashioned. So her name is Laureli. So it's not technically biblical, but still kind of runs with the theme with Laurel. Actually got that one from Gilmore Girls. But and our son is Ezekiel.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, these are grace a great names A double paths to see Gladiated too for you, Lauren, Hello Dare, But what is the theme that you're telling us about with kids' names?
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, I was going to say, firstly, I love your shows ay day every day. Yeah, so someone I know that his name for the kids after places in America. So you've got Madison, Dakota and Montana.
Speaker 2: Oh they gels strong, They're very for that.
Speaker 3: I love people naming their kids after cities too. I think London is a beautiful name, and I love Chicago, Chicago, Paris gorgeous name. Deb double pasta see Gladiator which is in cinemas. Now for you, let's finish with Penny.
Speaker 2: Penny, who is the what's the same high pen?
Speaker 7: Okay, how are you both?
Speaker 4: So I would I've.
Speaker 7: Got a Madison and McKenzie and they're are named after the Sigolette. This is from dad's mum.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about that hideous Abby Lee Miller this morning.
Speaker 4: Penny, no way.
Speaker 7: So we were a big vent, me and my husband. We were a big fan at the time we got pregnant. My daughter's ten years old now, and yes, so it just you know they can do it so cute on one of the episodes.
Speaker 3: And do they watch the show now, Penny, do they enjoy it?
Speaker 7: You know what? It's meant to come back? And my ten year old now has started to watch old episodes and it's brought up memories for us as well.
Speaker 2: I hope you're nicer to those girls than Abby Lee Miller.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm getting one step closer to my little boy crush. Troy's fun It's Christy Swan Show on over, Let's do.
Speaker 1: This Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just a matter of time and all the signs are pointing to he and I being good friends.
Speaker 3: Well Swannye, he's probably about three kilometers away from us right now in this very studio because I am going with Tom's and I had to see him at Sydney my music level.
Speaker 2: I would love to go, but I can't leave the house.
Speaker 3: Still shame. I'll send you lots to videos.
Speaker 2: But did you see how fond he was of the old lady that he went to the Arias with. Yes, it's his mother, but it means that he's okay with that sort of company. Yeah, all right, I love it, so big night for him. He won Album of the Year and Solo Artist of the Year. Very well deserved. He just shines with goodness, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: And he told it fabulous, candid, very relaxed story up there, and you could feel the love from the audience. They were just like, yeah, normally people get up and accept a ward and they're just like, I shut up and get on with it. I was watching it going, just keep talking, Troy Savan, give me.
Speaker 3: More, agreed, And you could see the audience felt the exact same way because they were all smiling and like something about him there really is.
Speaker 8: I just started to like go out and like hook up with random people and like my mom, sorry, mom, mom, guys, my mom has seen the craziest my shows. This is like nothing for her.
Speaker 2: That really speaks to the vibe of the room that he can get up there and he knows it's just like a real estate awards night. He's there with his friends, he's there with his you know, his colleagues. He's calling everyone guys, you know. Anyway, he went on to tell the rest of this story, and the moral is go out and do whatch one because you never know where it leads.
Speaker 8: I mean, this one guy, I have this like one night stand with him, right and like it's super weird, But I write this album basically about this random stranger that I never saw again until I was sitting at a wine bar in Melbourne and I see him. I had to like think of his name for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said to him.
Speaker 8: I was like, just so you know, it's like it's sort of about you, like you know, you sort of started me on this thing. He said to me. He's like, I'm going through a breakup and like the album is the album that's like getting me through the breakup.
Speaker 2: So I knew the one he's going.
Speaker 3: It's such a great album too, if you haven't listened to it, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's even the songs that we know aren't played on the radio are excellent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my favorite. What's the Time where you Are? The album's called Something to Give each Other, Give it a Suck and it's.
Speaker 2: Like come, you know Sabrina Carpenter's album. You can put it on No.
Speaker 3: Skips Absolutely we love a no skip job.
Speaker 2: We do, we do. And the second story we're going to talk about is. Of course, Liam Payne was laid to rest today and I am going it looked like a very somber affair. But when I first saw the images coming through, it looked like a royal funeral, Like there was like a glass, fairytale casket and all that sort of stuff. I was interested to read that three people have been charged in relation to his death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and people very close to him. Really not nice.
Speaker 2: I did not know this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not know. Oh God, in the way of funerals. Though, it did look like a beautiful funeral, and it was nice to see that all the one day boys showed up.
Speaker 2: It was it was very It was very moving and sad. But as you said earlier, it was chic. It was chic, and he would be happy with that. I think I want to know more about this, these charges.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you now.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Stun Show.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I have a real sneaking suspicion that at the beginning of this magical show that we love so dearly, I said it was Wednesday, and I feel like I've given everyone a bum steer, including me. It is Thursday.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I don't remember you saying it. But you must have because when I talked into that song at two PM, I said Happy Wednesday, and I'm like, wait what?
Speaker 2: I apologize. I apologize.
Speaker 3: I would rather have you've said it's Wednesday than Friday.
Speaker 2: Correct, because how disappointing.
Speaker 3: It's the best day of the week.
Speaker 2: We have got a bum bag at the ready to give away. Is there anything fun inside?
Speaker 3: Is Swannye? There is a two hundred dollars Westfield gift card.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get more fun than that.
Speaker 3: Get your Chrisy shopping started, the.
Speaker 1: Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's give away a bum bag and a Westfield boucher.
Speaker 5: From Festive music, logic and movies. Just sent it is its That's what it feels like Christmas. Discuss more reasons to love this season at Westfield. Is he your local center today?
Speaker 2: Cousy? I mean, look, the vibes have started at your local Westfield, haven't they? The decorations, the tunes, and I, for one, am all for it.
Speaker 3: I'm yet to hear Mariah this year. Me usually, I feel like by now I would have maybe heard her walking down the supermarket aisle. I agree, I have not heard Mariah ALYSSA, have you heard Mariah yet?
Speaker 7: I have been blasting Mariah since like early November. A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got the Christmas bug. Good on you, good.
Speaker 4: On tree up.
Speaker 2: I'm excited the trees up. Isn't that bad? Like I have to wait until December one, but I want it up now.
Speaker 9: I like it up.
Speaker 4: For ages, it's well.
Speaker 3: And you were real or a faky gal alica. That's how we've done.
Speaker 7: Thos, but with toddlers it's fake this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough to hi, so hi, you're it says that you're roasting in the car. It's a hot day, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Oh boiling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is so hot, but we will get you in and out of here. I tell you what isn't hot, your local Westfield. It is air conditioned. It smells like that, smells like puddings. All right, Your names are your buzza Christmas puddings, you know, delicious, ceremony spices.
Speaker 3: The PA just came out and yeah, no, I agree, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your name is your buzzer. It's best five meaning first person to get three ounces crept wins the game and it's going to wait. Tom's laughing with the money can't buy Christy Swanto Bumbaga trying abut suspend at Westfield. Question number one, who won Album of the Year for Something to Give each Other at the ARIA Awards last night? Alissa Yes, Alyssa Troy. Yes. Do you love him so much?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: God, I love him? Christ Number two. Next Friday, November twenty ninth is a big day in the retail world.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Black Friday. It is Black Friday. Question number three. Eleven years ago today this song was released. I need the title and artist's.
Speaker 6: Melissa happy by correct.
Speaker 2: Question number four. De Graves Street is located in which Australian city makes you want to have a triple shot flat white right now standing? Yes, Melissa, Melbourne, it is Melbourne. Well done, Alyssa, you made short work of that. That's two hundred dollars to suspend at Westfield. Don't don't spend it all on like you know, Christmas decorations for the house, because I know that you've got it bad.
Speaker 7: Yes, amazing you.
Speaker 3: Darling, Merry Christmas, Alyssa, Hey, coming up next, we're getting unpopular in sweeping statements, Start thinking of yours.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan show.
Speaker 2: I just had an impromptu dance break with Tom, which we often do.
Speaker 3: Often and always to Charlie X always let's see.
Speaker 1: This swans sweep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is your unpopular opinion venting segment. All the things that you secretly think that are true but you're too afraid to say it. You might get Maddie thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Give us a call, kick us off, swany.
Speaker 2: Well, you know how everybody goes, oh god, what a whanger if you've got personalized number plates? The oh my god, who would do that? I think a personalized number plate is really cool and I do, and I always have every time, and every time I see one, I think, I think that is so cool. What is wrong with me? Because everybody says that they're not really I just think they're really cool. I can't help it.
Speaker 3: Are you used to when I was a teenager? And now I find them tragic?
Speaker 2: See that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I never grew out of it.
Speaker 2: I just love them. And I like the new stylish ones that sort of they're a hidden personalized number plate, Like they look sort of long and English and they've just got the initials and maybe a number that means something. And I just love personalized number of plates I just do.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about numbers in them? Like people using instead of a they use a one?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: Oh, like that makes me want to drive off the road.
Speaker 2: No, I know that it's a very unpopular opinion, but I think they're cool.
Speaker 3: Okay. My sweeping statement is you know how everyone's always like news Eve sucks. It's always to let down. There is bar humbug about it. Yeah, my sweeping statement is news Eve rocks. I love yes, and like even over the weekend, people like we've been you know, it's just another nine it's doing to let down. We'll find some new mates, get a vibe, go somewhere cool, go to a festival, make it a thing like lives for living. And I think it's a really like important way to bring in the new year.
Speaker 2: Are you are you talking to me personally?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. I didn't realize you hated it.
Speaker 2: I absolutely hate it.
Speaker 3: I think we need to change the narrative around New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: I wonder why I hate it because I generally love everything. Yeah, you're going to do a deep dive on that. What it says about my personality life enthusiasts.
Speaker 3: I need to get around news eve it.
Speaker 2: Do you go out in public or is it just at home?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm generally at home, like a home a house party.
Speaker 2: Or maybe I went to like, you know, when my dad was living in Adelaide, I went to a big, you know, city celebration and it was real. I was only about nine, and it was really scary, like everyone was drunk and.
Speaker 3: Loud and there's some PTSD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm just like, oh no, I'm stay inside again.
Speaker 3: Thirteen ten. What is your sweeping statement? Because it's Thursday and it's my favorite day of the week. I'm going to give away our favorite prize, a soda stream art for your sweeping statements. Wonderful for better.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, So Thursday, so we're doing this Swan's sweeping Statements. I have confessed it must be a hangover from the eighties when they first became available, But I think a personalized number plate is the epitome of cal I love them.
Speaker 3: I wish we had room to take calls on just personalized plates now, because tomorrow let's do it, because I just want to hear specifically. I don't know why the ones with numbers and them really irk me. So I want to hear what people have got with numbers in this I saw one today.
Speaker 2: It's Laura spelled with a seven instead of the L.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you get the vibe of it, but it's obviously Laura was taken.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love Laura, but I hate that number.
Speaker 8: Ten.
Speaker 3: What is your sweeping statement, Rachel?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Bring back?
Speaker 4: Plastic utensils and.
Speaker 2: Hay and straws are men?
Speaker 5: What coffee cup?
Speaker 2: Yes, ah no, not coffee cups.
Speaker 4: No, they've got the takeaway cardboard coffee cups now with the cardboard.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the cardboard ones are awful. Oh you Oh your coffee gets soaked like a sponge into it and it's awful.
Speaker 9: I agree.
Speaker 3: And the texture of the soggy cardboard on your.
Speaker 2: Web it's beautiful. I feel like I'm going to get a cold sort of fried.
Speaker 3: I really do miss I mean, I love dolphins, but I really miss the plastic straws from macas. I'm telling you I do too.
Speaker 2: You know, Rachel, do you miss plastic straws as well?
Speaker 4: I love a plastic straw I really miss them.
Speaker 2: I miss them too. And you know what, I've found a place where you can get them where. I'm not going to tell you because me and my daughter go and then we order a drink, and then when they go to get the drink in their back is turned. We snatch handfuls of them and put them in out.
Speaker 3: I want a plastic straw dealer, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I'll bring them. I'll send you some. Rachel. We've got a good stash.
Speaker 3: Rachel. We're going to send you a soda stream Art push for Better.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get in trouble with that, I know. Laura, Hello, Hi, Hi, what is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm sorry, but all men who wear waistclothes, oh wankers.
Speaker 2: This is controversial because Sam Pang, who is the thinking and I'm thinking woman's crumpet, always wears a waistcoat. What do you say to that, Laura?
Speaker 9: Oh, if the waistcoaster, that's great.
Speaker 3: They're terrible, Laura, And a waistcoat under a suit.
Speaker 1: Just looks you're not necessary?
Speaker 3: Correct the suit does the talking? Jack?
Speaker 2: You are very close friends with Sampang. Have you told him that his waistcoats have got to go?
Speaker 3: I absolutely have, And I would like to think, Peggy, I'd love Panging. I feel like he takes my advice. I don't know. This year and have you been paying attention? There were a lot more shirts.
Speaker 2: And no waistcoats. So he's moving away from the sty like on being Humphrey be bear and more into just like a normal man. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: And Pangy's ripped and shredded, like put a tight shirt on, brochels you go.
Speaker 2: But that's why he wears the waistcoat. Do you understand that?
Speaker 3: Why wouldes that do?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Holds it all in, makes him look real, you know.
Speaker 3: Fitted I think it distracts from it. Yeah, yeah, Laura Soda stream art is on its way to you.
Speaker 2: Hello, Eliza?
Speaker 9: How I how you going?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 7: Thanks?
Speaker 2: How are you so good? What's your sweeping statement?
Speaker 9: The newborn stage sucks?
Speaker 2: Way? Who have you got one at home now?
Speaker 9: Or I have one at my feet currently six months old?
Speaker 2: Well that's not really newborn is Oh you're saying.
Speaker 9: I'm coming out of the trenches now?
Speaker 2: What is it that sucked about it?
Speaker 9: I think you'd just screamed for the first four months of his last it's running to people who say, like, is the best time in life? Well, no, I'm sure it will be, but they can cry.
Speaker 3: You are a vibe and it's so refreshing to hear people be honest about it.
Speaker 9: It's great, but man, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is tough when whenever my friends are pregnant or having a baby, I tell them exactly what you just said. I said, good, because you've got to know no one told me.
Speaker 9: No one told me. I don't think either.
Speaker 2: You should have called me a live I would have. We get ready for the biggest catastrophe of your life. But it gets better. And I reckon there's two types of people. One who love the newborn stage and then lose interest as they get older. But you might be like me. I love it now. Leo's about to turn sixteen. I've got a thirteen year old eleven. I love it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, perfect, it's good.
Speaker 3: Great, about a decade to hang in there, Eliza, Eliza, we're going to send you a Soda stream Art and we're going to send you a Priceline vouch as well to buy yourself some my skincare or something.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we are Eliza, and let's finish with you. Andrea. This is a big, sweeping statement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon that. The Beatles' music is rubbish and it sounds like it's been written for kids.
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: I mean, look there are this for example.
Speaker 4: Yes and put the Garden Hello, Yes.
Speaker 2: You're right, But then there's like, you know, amazing ones as well. Come on, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it doesn't compare to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Come on, don't correct talking about its swan show.
Speaker 2: No wonder if he's dusty after last night's hosting duties at the ares to. Of course Tim Blackwell's who I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I hope he is. He deserves to enjoy that after party, after host up that velvet suit.
Speaker 2: A plus, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 2: Imagine having a presidential elect, a president elect that makes you feel so misunderstood and so unsafe that you have to literally move out of your country. Ellen DeGeneres and Porscha do ROSSI am moving to England.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: After the Trump win. Did you hear yesterday it was announced that he's he's appointed doctor Oz from the Tellis you told me that as like the main administrator of their medicare mate.
Speaker 3: Trump loves a celebrity, don't worry about their credentials.
Speaker 2: Suff're the best person for the job.
Speaker 3: I mean according to American Pete, Well, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Just can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Dr Oz, doctor Oz, I like doctor Rots.
Speaker 2: Was doctor Phil not available? Anyway? Ellen and Porsche are moving to England. I think they will really like it there. Same they will have, you know, they'll be able to scratch their itch of buying seven thousand properties and then flipping them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the weather there's always green and cranky, just like Ellen.
Speaker 2: Ha ha. Can you imagine where would you move if you had to move somewhere? Where would you go.
Speaker 3: In Australia overseas oas? Oh?
Speaker 2: I know where you'd go?
Speaker 3: To Paris?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Actually? Oh, Paris London?
Speaker 2: I think you go to California.
Speaker 3: I used before COVID I would have said that, but apparently LA's a bit grim?
Speaker 2: Oh is it all right? Where would I go if I could move anywhere? I think I know where? Italy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You did love Italy.
Speaker 2: I loved Italy because they're naughty. Yeah, and they don't they don't really use by day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's no rules there.
Speaker 2: There's no rules. They trust you to make the right decision for yourself.
Speaker 3: See that in your future, Swan, Yeah, I'd like that, you know, I would do London because I'd been like the hustle and bustle all the time. Then it's easy to just jet off to Paris when I want.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be magic? Anyway? Good luck to Ellen and Porsche. I mean she could always come back to Geelong in Victoria, which is where she's from.
Speaker 3: She's erased that memory from her brain now.
Speaker 2: We talked yesterday about post Malone being announced as being at Coachella. I don't know why they staggered this and buried the headline.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it was leaked. Swan the post Malone was.
Speaker 2: A leak, okay, because I thought post Malone would be the biggest act there, but I was wrong. Lady Gaga is I'm gonna say, is the actual headliner?
Speaker 3: Do you think? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Lady Gaga is headlining other names. Okay, this this is a great lineup. There's the obvious Lady Gaga, post Malone, Charlie XCX, the Prodigy. I know that that's like me being old missy Ell Sick, Benson Boone, who we love on Nova. Benson Benson's getting a little you know, a little, a little showing. There are so many amazing tea pain Megan the Stallion. Yeah, craft Work from the eighties.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, who were craft Work?
Speaker 2: Craft Work were like, you know, full on like the first sort of German electro really groundbreaking, Amil and the Sniffers, Ok yeah, yeah, yeah, and Travis Scott as.
Speaker 3: Well and Swanny So obviously you know when they post they was posted a great graphic Coachell. So you see you with the big three names? Are you got Lady Gaga, Green Day, and post Malone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the big names that jump out at you.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts though on Green Day being above Charlie XCX, like being in this sort of music stratosphy we're currently in. I feel like Charlie XCX should be above green Day.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I really think that that is a management situation, and I think green Day's management said, unless they have you know, twety point font then they're not going to play.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've just realized there's a green Day song I love. I think I take it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's lots of green Day songs, are you jokes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of dreams.
Speaker 2: They're actually really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe they do deserve to be on top there.
Speaker 2: And also they'll be They'll be great for all the parents waiting for them to pick up their kids to listen to you.
Speaker 3: Know, true true, that's us done. Have a beautiful Thursday night. Ricky Leativan joeler Up next.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Dore you