Speaker 1: Jason Lauren live from California, USA.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Good Melbourne's No.
Speaker 4: One hundred.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning, and welcome to the weeknd.
Speaker 2: Good morning. She's the freaking weekend.
Speaker 3: She's the freaking weekend.
Speaker 5: Gooday, guys, everybody.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you've all still got Friday ahead of you, but I've here it's on the Thursday, so we're not even closer.
Speaker 7: We are still in a working week, guys. We're on a working trip and an't be working hard.
Speaker 2: I know now.
Speaker 6: Someone messaged me on my oh DMed me on Instagram yesterday and it just said, have you been there for a month? We have jammed in so much in the first forty eight hours of this trip. It's been unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I just heard in your news Melby was too tired. I have to get for thirteen hour flight to sing the song. So we got off our flight and went and rode horses.
Speaker 5: Did we just?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's us, Chase, that's very us.
Speaker 5: Suck it up.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Hey, we'll talk throughout the show about what we got up to yesterday, but just a quick one because during Preeze Lauren our five thirty to six.
Speaker 2: Actually your room service girl and had to deliver your breath.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 7: Ha show just quickly on that because we're in reception, and I said, Lauren, I've got to go up and host PREEE.
Speaker 5: Can you sign off my bill? What did you tip them?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I put my breakfast on your bill too, obviously, Yeah, yep, and I tipped at least thirty percent under jas Organ's.
Speaker 10: Run well done well during preeze.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that on the castle where the couple had just come back from their honeymoon and they're like, what do you call that?
Speaker 5: Love? Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, what about on the plane? There were two movies.
Speaker 3: Jay spent the five thirty half hour going the fire hydrants over here they're different, and what about the garbage trucks?
Speaker 6: Okay, well he's going he's copied what someone else told him yesterday, and he's got his fact finding mission wrong.
Speaker 2: The facts were.
Speaker 6: That when you're in West Hollywood, they look like normal fire hydrants, but the second you cross the border into Beverly Hills, they're all sprayed.
Speaker 2: Silver and chrome and all the streets are different.
Speaker 3: He did, he did tell.
Speaker 6: Loves repeating other people's stories, doesn't he loves it. It's been very nice, clean, spent a lot of time sleeping. Now go and have a look at my instagram. We'll get our lucky our digital guard to reposted on the Jason Lauren page two.
Speaker 2: But I keep catching him sleeping everywhere.
Speaker 5: Your right, You just you love a nap, don't you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I put the evidence up of why I was so tired. The people asked for it and they got it.
Speaker 2: The video of Clint on the bucking ball has made it to the socials. No, the video of him on the bucking ball jays yours has not yet. I actually care about our brain.
Speaker 7: Nate, one of the crew was like, he pulled me aside yesterday. Yes, that video can't see the light of day, man, it cannot see the light.
Speaker 6: Also, like when you ride a fucking ball hold on with one hand. Clint's arm is so stiff in the documents to kind of ride it right.
Speaker 5: Is stiff?
Speaker 3: I thought it was quite No, you're quite stiff.
Speaker 2: And then Jayce, he's holding on to the front of the saddle with one hand and holding on to the.
Speaker 3: Back with his other body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not a good say, but he better be nice to Mick or I will I will leak that, I will leak the files.
Speaker 7: Guys, we have a fun show coming up today. Your chance to when your way to the f one. I'm talking tickets for Race Day Sunday. Sunday is Race Day. I sold out, I know, so you can't get them where you got.
Speaker 2: Them and it's a long weekend. Stay tuned for that.
Speaker 5: Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Hey, if you missed out chat yesterday, Jimmy Kimmel is on the air with us after six thirty this morning.
Speaker 6: I was going to say we are over here heading down up to Sound Fran from here for the super Bowl on the weekend. And there is an austrain playing in the Super Bowl. But another Australian who's played in the Super before is Ben Graham. Used to play for the Geelong Cats. Oh yeah, yes, he was a punter. He played the Super Bowl. He's got himself a championship rings what they call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were just discussing that he definitely played in the Super Bowl. Did he win one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or do you get it if you play I've seen the ring.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think he got traded just before the Super Bowl to the team that got into the Super Bowl and he came on for like three seconds and is he here.
Speaker 3: Three seconds of his best?
Speaker 5: Are the rings more like? You're not wearing them out to west?
Speaker 3: They're massive?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, gotcha, it'll be a power move.
Speaker 3: The NBA rings are amazing too. Lawrence had a few on her fingers.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 6: Well, we went to the basketball last night and I was telling this story. But I came to the basketball once in sam France to see the Golden State Warriors. We had amazing seats and the guy next to me was like, you into basketball? And I was like, kind of, I don't know that much about it, because you can ask me any questions you want and I'll help you. I was like, great, and then he goes want to whoon on these? And he gave me five championship.
Speaker 2: Who was he? He used to own the team or Michael Jordan?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, because very successful.
Speaker 2: Anyway, photo of me with all the rings, You.
Speaker 5: Guys would be proud of me.
Speaker 7: While you guys were at the basketball, I was in the foury a bar last night talking to Leroy, who's an American lee right, and I was explaining how Ossie Rules works to him.
Speaker 3: Tell the truth, Jason, Sorry, hang on you were explaining how Ozzi rules work.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's a problem, and Leroy has no idea how Ossie rules worked about But I saw jas this morning. I walked out of the gym and Jace was on his third round of the buffet and he said, oh, I sat in the bar last night.
Speaker 2: God. No, there were some real trainers down there last night. So shout out to Leroy.
Speaker 5: Not lovely.
Speaker 2: You said, Wow, everyone was sitting on everyone is what you said the song. Everyone was trying to pick someone up, no offense, Leroy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a conference here in there. You could tell it was the final night.
Speaker 3: The hash Browns are different here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I heard that this morning too.
Speaker 7: Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates at shell Ready Express, thanks to our mates to Quantas. We have jumped aboy one of their planes and we've headed to California coming up. Your chance to win a trip before to experience this joint of your very own. You're mic working there we go, You're back.
Speaker 2: I cut me off. I can't be silenced.
Speaker 5: They cut you off the other night A character people off.
Speaker 6: Well, I stormed the stage and said, my microphone stopped working. Did you turn me off? He said, actually, ma'am, you've turned yourself on the way you helt that microphone. Now, I was just gonna said on the phone to my young save Paul, just before the show started. We was also about to jump on a Quantus flight and come over here on.
Speaker 2: A boy's trip.
Speaker 6: Now, like he got a leave pass to go on a boy's trip to the super Bowl. And then I was like, guess what, Yes, he's coming on the.
Speaker 2: Boys trip, babe. And he's like, how did I have to get a leave pass to go to the super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 2: Now you're going, and you're going for like twice as long.
Speaker 5: I'm able to work trips work, It's work.
Speaker 2: We are working hard.
Speaker 7: I was was checking with the family last not as well. I had my four year old Archie on the phone for about an hour trying.
Speaker 3: To explain to him where you were.
Speaker 7: I'm on the other side of the world, Like I'm opening the blinds. I'm like, look, it's nighttime, actually daytime where you it's night time.
Speaker 2: He called at one point when I was there, and he goes, are you over there? To do your show for Donald Trump. You see listening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he is definitely listening. It's got nothing better to do than listen to us in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, baby news. Uh huh, we've got a new arrival. Well the Melbourne Zoo does anyway. I just read clicking through the hell It's Sun and read about this beautiful new giraffe which is just being born.
Speaker 7: Have you seen a giraffe? Have you seen a giraffe when they're born? Yeah, it looks like you at turks. Otherwise we'll no, no, no, okay, But.
Speaker 5: When they when they come out, they're just it's.
Speaker 10: Very upon entry into the world. What sort of weight do you think?
Speaker 6: Where about fifty kilos?
Speaker 5: No way heavier than that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, how taol would it be my hut when it was born?
Speaker 3: Let me a lot more.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say it's got four lengths two hundred and fifty kilo.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's eighty seven kilos on entry to the world.
Speaker 5: But since I saw.
Speaker 2: That poor mother. When somebody think about the mother and she's also got to walk around carrying eighty seven kilos in her guts.
Speaker 3: Where does the neck go?
Speaker 2: How long does a draw. What's the gestation station period for a draw?
Speaker 10: You're asking me questions that I just place.
Speaker 5: We need doctor Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: We do need doctor Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Eighty seven kilos.
Speaker 3: I remember when holy.
Speaker 2: Hell, that that that that hurts.
Speaker 5: When my wife was having our second honey, here's a bit of a.
Speaker 7: Unit eighty seven kick No, he when he was about to be born.
Speaker 6: I remember thee to fifteen months gestation period.
Speaker 10: And also the drop. I know the drop on entries.
Speaker 2: They don't sit down and do it.
Speaker 7: But the midwives and everything were saying, are we going to hang around for the weight of this one? It's like, oh God, and the wife doesn't want to hear right.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that famous video where the baby is born and it stands up? No, like they're lying on the bed and he just stands up.
Speaker 1: It's real.
Speaker 2: Think he's real.
Speaker 5: He walk?
Speaker 3: Have you been sucking?
Speaker 2: It's it's real. Hang on in a fine but this is incredible. It's real. Newborn baby walks.
Speaker 5: Please, speaking of AI, do you know what your friend did?
Speaker 2: Look my brid Okay, we'll put it on our socials.
Speaker 5: Guys, Where's where's my friend?
Speaker 7: So the other day dreams come true? I got to meet Jimmy Kimmel. Yes, right, Lauren organized it. You and your fiance Paula good friends with Jimmy. He took me backstage, got to meet him, right, I've got a photo full fangirl moment.
Speaker 5: Then Clint's friend dan Anstey, name of Shane.
Speaker 6: He works on another radio. He's the Weekend Today show weather boy. He took my job.
Speaker 2: He a the photo and then he's making your kiss.
Speaker 7: So Jimmy and I start making in the photo.
Speaker 10: All that's a.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: AI is freaking? Everyone just has that up now. That turns photos into moving dancing.
Speaker 5: Right now though, is if you get done in some sort of scared Yeah, that wasn't me.
Speaker 6: So when we inevitably post the video of you on the bucking bulls.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, coming up this morning, we are going to offlight. Oh my god, the baby stands up. I'll see the video.
Speaker 2: It's a newborn walking. It was on the news.
Speaker 7: Coming up this morning, your chance to win tickets to the Formula one. We are going to give you a chance to do that just after seven. Stay with us fifty thousand bucks and Jimmy Kimmel all on the way. This is nov That is the script on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Wow. For a long time, I love that song. I was singing along.
Speaker 7: Morning everyone. Apologies to the people in the room next door. We alive from Laurences Sweet at the W Hollywood this morning.
Speaker 2: Stunning. I've got a pool table.
Speaker 10: We pointed out balcony. The balcony is as big as my entire room.
Speaker 5: The balcony is the size of your house, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I got upgraded.
Speaker 3: Because story about your legend.
Speaker 2: I'm a queen.
Speaker 5: I think I got down graded. We are live from California. After this, we have.
Speaker 2: The driving next door.
Speaker 5: I'm a queen. You know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't, but I was like, that's exactly what I said.
Speaker 7: Be careful the power you give her when we're on board the count's flight coming over the host is were amazing.
Speaker 5: But at one point, Lauren, don't I know? Lauren asked.
Speaker 6: I just said, I'm going to pop down the back and see some of our colleagues.
Speaker 3: In itself makes you sound like.
Speaker 7: And the guys said, the flight goes. It's your plainetil you do whatever you want. I don't encourage.
Speaker 2: Her, No, it was unfair. I was going to visit our friends.
Speaker 7: You know, the excitement you see on a kid's face because she's a woman.
Speaker 3: Of the people.
Speaker 6: And then I slept for the rest of the way and didn't worry about them for at least fourteen hours until we landed.
Speaker 7: I got three young kids, the excitement on their face when they experienced something. You'll see something for the first time. It's very similar to you seeing what economy looks like. It was hot down there.
Speaker 2: They were wearing pajamas.
Speaker 5: We are live from California.
Speaker 2: Joe, good joke, good joke.
Speaker 7: We're here for visit California. They're taking us to the super Bowl on Monday.
Speaker 5: Coming up.
Speaker 7: We're going to be Joemynozi, who played in the Super Bowl. It has been NonStop.
Speaker 6: Ye But before we get to the super Bowl, we're in LA and last night we were like, we must go to the basketball we must, So we went see the Clippers last night.
Speaker 3: Before that, we did stayed in bed.
Speaker 7: Low ride car tour around Hollywood in LA and shout out it was.
Speaker 3: Incredible, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: It's such a great way to see LA. It was a nineteen sixty four Chevy.
Speaker 3: Chevrolet.
Speaker 2: It was a powder blue and on our socials it was awesome. We cruise through.
Speaker 6: Beverly Heels, we fanged around l A, and of course we did what you must do when you come to LA. We drove through in.
Speaker 2: And out Burger, drive through drive through in the low rider.
Speaker 6: Now I want to preface this by saying, Jace pre eight before we went went on our lunch drink in.
Speaker 3: And out Burger in LA. It is iconic, raf. Yeah, it's something you must do.
Speaker 2: Let's run through our orders.
Speaker 3: What do you have? I had the double double.
Speaker 6: I had the protein Burger, which is the burger, but no bun. It comes in let us. It's very LA.
Speaker 5: The extra large sugar are bigger than my head.
Speaker 2: All he got was an extra large drink already eat and he said, oh, this is too big. I can't finish this.
Speaker 6: And by the time we got out of the drive drink through he found out there were free refills, and he arned it and went straight back inside.
Speaker 7: And I was angry myself, Why I pay for the extra large, got a small for free refills.
Speaker 6: And then he was so exhausted from his large coke and from sitting in a car for three hours. Clint also fell asleep several times. You do in the back will this car's rocking me to sleep like a baby?
Speaker 7: Was the Chevrolet and I remember it was Shrivar Lakes run Soupla.
Speaker 5: It just had like the way the car just looks wrong. I've got a list, Clinton.
Speaker 3: And it's longer than I'll give you the tip.
Speaker 7: It was like nursing a baby Clinton in the back of the car, just the humming of the engine.
Speaker 2: It was not the engine.
Speaker 3: But then because it was open top, you'd wake up and you'd look there was someone driving inevitably next to you taking photos of you asleep in the back.
Speaker 2: Also, people were obsessed with this car. Everywhere we were people were honking their horns, they were screaming, they were waving, They're taking photos and it was like weekend at Bernie's in the back with you two sound asleep. Now, after that, Jace needed a little naparoo. He was exhults steps, so he had a nap and we went to the basketball the NBA.
Speaker 3: How was it we went to was a brand new stadium called Intuitt Stadium, the home and the Clippers home.
Speaker 10: Also, I think it's the La Kings.
Speaker 6: Maybe this is the most high tech thing I've ever seen the stadium was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So it's new. You get there and look, it's it's akin to what someone we've got in Melbourne with all.
Speaker 3: The lights Marvel no Amy Park.
Speaker 2: Amy Park, the lights outside.
Speaker 10: The technology is very twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: It starts by you register your face and your credit card, so you're that's everything is wherever you go merchandise.
Speaker 5: Drinks, you're going to take money, tickets.
Speaker 10: Basically, it's your face. Your face is your is everything.
Speaker 6: The screens in they're amazing. The seats all light up so they've got lights in them. So during breaks they were like, right, we're going to play a game. You've got to red like a red, blue, green and yellow button and it's like which color is it going to be? And everyone shows red blue, Like you hit the buttons until it's.
Speaker 5: On your seat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, standing in someone right then.
Speaker 6: Then then things start floating from the sky. Right there was candy Crush. You can play candy Crush on screens.
Speaker 3: Then do you know what we did?
Speaker 10: We did say it's very sensor sensory.
Speaker 6: Overlated Chick fil A, Chick fil A right there, it's.
Speaker 3: A Chick fil A takeaway.
Speaker 7: I've heard about chi Chi Chick fil A.
Speaker 2: At one point they threw Chick fil A chicken sandwiches off the roof and they came down in.
Speaker 10: Little parachute by parachute.
Speaker 2: And they would hit random people.
Speaker 5: Was landing for para little storm troopers.
Speaker 2: Chicken sandwiches around the top of the stading. People were throwing them and they were like just floating down into random people's laps.
Speaker 3: You're taking the pits.
Speaker 2: You could have got hit in there with the chicken trying to.
Speaker 3: Take his specky over the six year old behind me to try and get to a Chick fil A?
Speaker 5: Were they just raining down and little rain on me? Question?
Speaker 2: It was, I didn't watch any body. I don't even know who wants who were playing?
Speaker 3: Who were they playing?
Speaker 10: The calves at the.
Speaker 6: The I could not believe it, and I thought, oh, Jason's really missed out here.
Speaker 7: Only in La Only in La We Well, how big was that beer?
Speaker 3: It was a litera of beer that the beers came in cans. Elita, Yeah, Alita can later.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Six, Good morning Melbourne. We're welcoming of Friday. A bit of a mixed bag this weekend. Sually start to your day in Melbourne and rain on Sunday, bucket loads of rain.
Speaker 2: Rain is coming. Well, you know what, when we took off out of Melbourne, I could not believe how dry it is right across our state. So we need some rain. So hopefully that helps out people need it.
Speaker 7: It's humored here in Los Angeles. Is we are road tripping to Palm Springs later on today.
Speaker 2: Now, I've got some things for our road trip, have you.
Speaker 5: I've got the car.
Speaker 2: I pop down to Sophora. Because chicks love that.
Speaker 6: We come to America, we go to all the shops where we buy things that we can't get at home. I bought something we actually can get at home, but I bought it for you guys out puffy eye.
Speaker 2: I need a little tired. So these have under eye patches with caffeine and the whole bunch of words.
Speaker 3: I pronounce it's science, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Are going to make you guys looking more rightly than ever. And I reckon we're going to need them on Monday after the Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, if only there was some sort of plastic surgeon in the Beverly Hills area that could help us out.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? No, what, I don't know if they'd be able to help. At this point, where's not enough time on this trip to get our faces looking how we want them.
Speaker 7: The lovely people, there's a california're taking us to the super Bowl on Monday, austraight in time, Sunday.
Speaker 6: Very confusing super on Monday Australia, super Bowl Sunday in America.
Speaker 7: And back in Melbourne you get a taste of the NFL teams are renounced.
Speaker 5: I just turned in the news.
Speaker 10: For the Melbourne game.
Speaker 3: That's like the forty nine Ers, which and the Rams of course, but the forty nine is one of the biggest franchises in NFL, so.
Speaker 6: They're coming to play the MCGEA. That is going to be it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, later this year, wow, so not long fun.
Speaker 2: The aflould be very funny the state. They've got their mites on it right now.
Speaker 3: After it's later this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, you don't know when it is.
Speaker 10: Thanks for the question, but no.
Speaker 5: Coming up.
Speaker 7: How would you like to want a trip for four to California for you to experience it for your very own I'm talking like boys, trip, girls, trip, take the family. If you want four tickets flights to Chrome will take care of the line.
Speaker 3: I know who will ask about the Melbourne match, Ben Graham, and he is joining us next.
Speaker 5: This is the first Aussie to ever play in a Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: It is what an honor and he joined us in minutes plus Formula one tickets coming up the next fifteen.
Speaker 1: Jason Loons tickets.
Speaker 7: Okay, our number is thirteen twenty fourteen. If you ring right now and give us your best Formula one car sound, you could score tickets to go to the f one on sun It's.
Speaker 2: Not this Sunday, but it is the Sunday of the long weekend.
Speaker 10: We're so spoiled, like have look at us?
Speaker 3: I mean, are we greedy? Australian Open Tennis straight into Grand Prix Grand Prix straight.
Speaker 10: In the forty season as well? Now we've got the NFNFL match.
Speaker 3: And just to reminder, Ben Graham will be joining us very shortly on the show to talk all things super Bowl as well.
Speaker 7: Hey be part of the action. Don't miss the Formula one Guitar Airways. Australian Grand Prix twenty twenty six Thursday. Tickets are still available at Grand Prix dot com dot are.
Speaker 6: You Sunday are the hardest tickets to get and we have them for you Melbourne. All you got to do is call us on thirteen twenty four to ten, do your best impersonation of a Formula One car and those tickets can be yours.
Speaker 10: Who's that the favorite?
Speaker 3: This year, it's sort of shifted a little bit because the cars are changing in terms of the engines are changing and the modifications that are allowed so change rules.
Speaker 2: So suddenly three season basically yeah, because the cars are getting too smart.
Speaker 3: So the McLaren's might not be the force this year. They might come back into the past. So I just going to say the Mercedes the ones to watch apparently, and.
Speaker 6: That's when he Australian Grand Prix seeing because it's the first of the season and it's the first time we really see the cars go.
Speaker 7: They're still doing that eb Formula one thing around the world, the electronic Formula one.
Speaker 3: They do Formula E yeah, which is amazing.
Speaker 10: There's no no, you can't hear them.
Speaker 2: And I also saw Jack Dowan who got dropped.
Speaker 6: He's been picked up by Haas as their reserve driver as well, so good to see another Ossie doing something back in.
Speaker 10: Ye yep, that's okay, we've got our first player.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Georgie and we will be good morning, Georgie, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you do?
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of Formula one?
Speaker 11: It's not actually for me, it's my partner.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Loving? All these people call him trying to win for their partners.
Speaker 12: He's been for a whole month, and I just feel like he needs something when he comes home to two for himself to this.
Speaker 6: Has he been away on like boys trips or working working? Okay, already deserves it.
Speaker 5: Then, all right, when you're ready, give us your best. If one cars out, Georgie.
Speaker 10: Okay, it sounds like a cat fight.
Speaker 2: I mean, not bad, Georgie.
Speaker 5: Not bad.
Speaker 3: We had worse, Yeah, we sure better.
Speaker 2: I think that was pretty good.
Speaker 5: I didn't mind it.
Speaker 2: It was so hard. Liked it, all right, well done, Georgie. I liked it. Let's go to Jake Morning.
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 10: Hey, don't go ck Jakie, boy, sure you can do better than that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll give it a go.
Speaker 11: Here we go, love it so hopefully we have hurt like Jake.
Speaker 3: Okay, not bad.
Speaker 6: I think I'll cut you off halfway through that though. Give it one more crack, Jake, that's good.
Speaker 5: That's that sounds I mean, look easy for a short time, not a long time.
Speaker 2: It sounds like will they drive past so far?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good point, all right. Thirdy twenty four ten, third competitive plane This morning.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning, Ruby, Hello morning. How's he confidence? You're good? Can you impersonate an F one car?
Speaker 12: I think it may be my secret talent?
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, speaking a big gang.
Speaker 7: All right, you talked it up. This is it yours to win for it? All right, I'll try to lego of magic.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for a talent.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I thought they were all great.
Speaker 6: I can't pick today. I can't decide between them. Well, you can do the dirty work.
Speaker 3: They're very they're very even players.
Speaker 5: But that's saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying. You know what, I threw a bit of shade earlier, Georgie, but the tickets to yours?
Speaker 10: Congratulations, Georgie, you going to the bay.
Speaker 3: You throw that.
Speaker 2: Georgie very pregnant, So this is like, please don't give birth. How pregnant Georgie was week Oh she's pregnant. She's pregnant. Well, well done.
Speaker 3: You know what you should do, Georgie. You should call your child Ferrari. There's Mercedes car children after the Jesus Water reputation, your boogie board and tickets that grow operation. Let's hold to my next guest.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is the former captain of the Geelong foota club who went on to be the first ever Australian to play in the Super Bowl, Ben Brawley Again, please welcome to the show, Ben Brown.
Speaker 4: Hello, benulating guys.
Speaker 9: Now, I know you're in La. Yes, isn't California?
Speaker 8: You're beautiful yet Greetings from San Francisco, one radio row.
Speaker 9: So it's a little loud.
Speaker 8: There's a lot happening here, particularly because I think the star of the show today has been Robert Irwin.
Speaker 9: It's absolutely.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 9: You're already still have a snake too.
Speaker 2: And he's already there because he's the l ambassador, right.
Speaker 8: Correct, And he dropped a massive news just only half an hour ago. They've announced the opponent to the Rams that are coming to the MCG in September, and believe it or not, it is the San France Cisco forty nine ers and we're here on the spot. Robert announced it on the Pat mccabee show. But yeah, it's been. It's absolutely peak. I mean Super Bowl Week always is. But when Melbourne and Australia front and sender like it was last year when they announced the game and today when they're announcing the opponent to the Rams, it's unbelievable. But I'll tell you what. San Francisco, what a beautiful city. But it's been a massive build up to the game and it's only Thursday Friday time.
Speaker 9: Oh man, it's.
Speaker 3: Consume So Benny, as a Victorian yourself, like, are you able to communicate to these Americans? How big and mighty the mcgs? I mean, is there much buzz about this match in Melbourne? Do we know when it exactly is going to be?
Speaker 8: Well they drip feeding is the information. It was the Rams the home game, now it's the opponent. Next will be the date, so of course it'll be midst AFL finals. But as I said, Melbourne's been front and center no our second year running.
Speaker 9: If you walk into.
Speaker 8: Radio Row, now Radio Row is where the world's media to sin and there's a lot of players here, a lot of coaches for.
Speaker 9: So much media.
Speaker 8: But as you walk through the doors, there is a Melbourne Hoffey station with a mural of the MCG that's the most photographed spot on radio row. The players can't wait to play there and they know it is an absolute policium. A little bit worried about the flight direct flight from San Francisco and Los Angeles, obviously, but look, the build up is amazing and as I said, we are now truly on the NFL global stage.
Speaker 7: That's so I'll see what the following for NFL's definitely built up over the last what ten years in Australia, you would have seen that first hand.
Speaker 8: Well, so when I first started playing, it was really only Darren Bennett before me. But now a lot of players in college, a lot playing in the NFL.
Speaker 9: And we welcome Michael Dixon to.
Speaker 8: This elite club Austraiens to play in a Super Bowl I played seventeen years ago. We had Jordan Malarda on our set for NFL Tailgate for Channely seven, which you can watch the game on Channel seven. Our show NFL Tailgate kicks off from nine am Monday morning. But there's five of us with Michael Dixon hunting for this seat of Seahawks. But you know it's fantasy football, it's flag football is now an Olympic sport like it's the fastest growing sport globally.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I've seen it explode.
Speaker 8: There are hundreds upon hundreds of Australians in San Francisco already. The touring parties are here. The parties have kicked off like it is it is, and it's only going to continue to get.
Speaker 6: Can't wait not wait? Hey, now, Ben, you just mentioned Michael Dixon. He is the punter for the Seahawks. You were the first Ossie Rules play to go and play in an NFL Super Bowl. He's walking in your steps.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: Is there a demand for Ossie's over there in the NFL because we're seeing more and more pop up.
Speaker 8: Absolutely there is, and they understand what we can bring to the sport and what Jordan has been able to have done as a as an offensive lineman.
Speaker 9: It's opened up.
Speaker 8: In international parkway programs and the opportunity for other athletes that aren't kippers or punters. But I mean that when you look at the caliber of Michael Dixon, in my opinion, is the best punter in the end. He's the highest paved well, he's an absolute weapon.
Speaker 5: Yeh.
Speaker 8: Look, but he's a humble guy. He's a quiet guy. He's not being distracted.
Speaker 9: By the fight.
Speaker 8: And it's good for the players too, because they're staying in San Jose, which is about.
Speaker 4: An hour and a half from.
Speaker 3: Before you stepped onto that Super Bowl stage. Were you shitting bricks? And would dick O be shitting bricks right now? Because it is the biggest it's the biggest game in the world.
Speaker 8: Well it is, but you have to be mentally and physically prepared and trust your ability to do the job.
Speaker 9: So you're you're in the bright lights.
Speaker 8: It's still in a stadium that's got about eighty thousand people in it, but when you know the world is watching because punters generally don't get noticed and then unless they stuck it up right. So you've just got to trust your own ability and hope that you don't cost your team, but you contribute, play your role, and a punter's perspective win the battle of field. Because but he's a he's a calm he's a calm guy. I'm sure he's taking it all any stride.
Speaker 9: But no, that that year that I played in.
Speaker 8: The Super Bowl, that was not your stock standard year for an athlete. The Arizona Cardinals I started the season at the New York Jets. I got cut twice. I got picked up by the New Orleans Saints. I played a game in London at Wembley, got cut on the Monday, found out that they only signed me because I was counter on the street with a passport. And then a month later the Cardinals picked me up. Uh and on our way to the super Bowl. It was a crazy year, up and down an NFL luck.
Speaker 5: Luck was on your side, my friend.
Speaker 7: We are chatting with Ben Grahame, previous Geelong legend turn first Aussie to appear in the Super Bowl. Hey Ben, we'll let you go, but we will see you in San Frand a couple of days, my friend.
Speaker 2: Benny, before you go, who's your tip for the superman who wins?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I think the Seattle Seahawks are the better fleet football team. They've got a great defense, a good running game. Their offense is still great with Sam darn and if he doesn't turn the ball over, drape May is going to be a star. But I just think the Seahawks with Michael Dixon will win the Super Bowl. You guys coming hit me up because you ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 9: When do you get into town because we're going.
Speaker 2: I am so excited.
Speaker 5: Your photo a loud. We're ringing and we'll be there.
Speaker 2: And today what you wish for?
Speaker 3: They had a mechanical ball.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll see in San Frian. Ben Grave, johny is on the YIR and has just gone twenty to waight. Good morning man, this is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clintcy as well. We are live from California.
Speaker 5: Yes, guess what I just did just when? Just then? Yeah, the ordered some chicken?
Speaker 3: Are you getting bats chicken wings? Chicken was coming. That robotic delivery that rattled me the other day. Actually it gets out of the like if you're walking, it actually sensors you know, you don't have to avoid it. It avoids you.
Speaker 2: Yes that you did this weird dance if you're trying to.
Speaker 7: Little robots going around on the foot party with food in them.
Speaker 2: We're in America.
Speaker 3: I thought you'd be a big fan of that.
Speaker 6: It also keeps you food at perfect temperature. It would be like temperature control to keep it right.
Speaker 5: They're onto something.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're a step ahead.
Speaker 6: You've got the driverless cars the way Mo's we got to get any one of those. We've had a great time over here. We are broadcasting last California. Clint is exhausted. Now Clint's been giving it a nudge at both.
Speaker 2: Ends of the day. We've been doing the show eleven am over here and some very late nights.
Speaker 6: Now what's the other night? So what time did you go to bed? And I said nine pm? Melbourne Tar.
Speaker 3: We work on one class and we were.
Speaker 2: Cruising around yesterday and Clint's down away, fell asleep on every surface he sat on or he lay on.
Speaker 3: Did you have a good loss of all things? And then also at the late night contribue, you know, first night fever. You've got to embrace the city that you walk into.
Speaker 5: Wedn't have fever, Laura very control.
Speaker 2: Everything in Los Angeles closes at two am.
Speaker 3: Good curfew.
Speaker 2: Thank god for that. Now it's not just.
Speaker 6: You who's been having a little suit snoozy Thompson, Clint. I don't know if you saw this in the news, but it was the first day of parliament.
Speaker 3: I missed it.
Speaker 2: MP Wendy Lovell has been musted falling asleep well, sitting in her chair in.
Speaker 3: Her seat actually in parliament.
Speaker 6: First day back at work in Parliament, the chamber. In the chamber, she is nodding off. Remember when when Joe Biden did that fell.
Speaker 3: Asleep everywhere were worried.
Speaker 5: He wasn't going to worry.
Speaker 2: How embarrassing these videos everywhere you reckon? Do you reckon like you? Clint? She went out and was on a fucking ball.
Speaker 3: The night karaoke tunes? Well, seriously, State Parliament would be enough to send anyone to see.
Speaker 5: Did arrive a good snooze? Every time I go there?
Speaker 3: The floating floathouse, the.
Speaker 2: Barber I mean, we talk about you a lot, Jason. We think all you do is work and sleep.
Speaker 3: Do you when you leave Nova, do you be talking about home and just get straight into bed?
Speaker 5: No, sometimes and just have a little half an hour, Kip.
Speaker 2: We just think you're a massive sleep day sleeper.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'll like I'll have a half an hour during the day because at night, like I'm everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, I FaceTime you the other day and you picked up as you were in bed under the sheets. Yeah, yeah, got time bare chested.
Speaker 2: Eleven eleven thirty straight home clothes off under the sheet.
Speaker 7: Because like that's my window. Because then like no, but I've got archie. I've got a bit school.
Speaker 2: He goes to take care three days a week. List, let's get an oral ring for him. Oh yeah, let's clock up's snoozes.
Speaker 3: Now we need a detective to follow him.
Speaker 2: Didn't come to the basketball last night because he was asleep. Missed the basketball.
Speaker 5: Look at my age, she needs.
Speaker 3: To be fair.
Speaker 2: So we're on a road trip today.
Speaker 6: We are shortly going to be taking off and cruising to Palm Springs. And you wanted to be the designated driver. Yeah, I think you should be in the back seat.
Speaker 5: No, and I'm gonna drive the first bitch to get us out of town.
Speaker 3: Oh the glory Hunter just like yeah, right, and then get on the way just for the videos, and then turn the go pros.
Speaker 2: Up and in the back and then it's snapped.
Speaker 3: Speaking of videos, there is a very amusing and I'm getting around it, there's a very amusing video of me asleep that Lauren captured in the back.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Chevy Chevy Chevy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was asleep, that's right.
Speaker 6: Clip was sound asleep catching flies people laughing at him on the street.
Speaker 2: Now, I would like to point out Jason was also asleep, but his video wasn't as flattering, So I've done him a favor.
Speaker 3: I've not I've actually saved just like stomach camp.
Speaker 6: I'm holding him rats and he needs to be nice to be on this trip. Otherwise, Jason the bucking ball will be posted and Jace sleeping in the most unflattering position with the man spread going on that I've ever seen will also hands.
Speaker 3: Down the pants.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten? Where did you fall asleep? I was going to say before the barber's check. Every time I go, I'll have a quick chat with Toby the barber, and then I'm.
Speaker 5: Going, what do you make?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it take you like five minutes to get your haircut?
Speaker 5: Now i'mbout twenty but like you get a little ten minute pounds.
Speaker 2: Kip in, but your haircut it be on either because you were doing the head nods. Just you don't want to be doing that at the.
Speaker 7: Barberteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, we got free stuff.
Speaker 10: To go fun Lab. Let's say a bit of fun lab around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, We've got two hundred dollars fun Lab vouchers to go. Otherwise, splatters cheese bar vouchers don't mind if I do on the weekend thirteen twenty four, ten is our number. Where or when have you fallen asleep? Ladies, if your partner does this all the time, this is your opportunity to dub them.
Speaker 6: I'm going to name and shame my friend Susie Massara desperate to see Pitbull in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: No, we flew to Las Vegas to see Pitbull.
Speaker 6: We went to a pool party during the day and she slept at the concert. Through the entire concerts, entire Pitbull concert.
Speaker 5: She dodged a bus.
Speaker 2: No has here.
Speaker 7: We're going to take your girls next right across Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. You are on the air with Jas and Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 5: We're doing it.
Speaker 7: Thanks O mates to show Ready Express. We're trying to make the decision this morning. I go fifteen Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jake shot a porcupine before he said he'd ordered wings.
Speaker 5: I forgot to hit a order.
Speaker 2: He hadn't done anything, and we just had to injure four minutes of him.
Speaker 3: Yelling at all of us.
Speaker 5: I had to escape.
Speaker 2: Clint had to go and sit on the balcony.
Speaker 5: No wing for you, Well do you know what.
Speaker 10: The contrast is stark because Lauren and I have ordered.
Speaker 2: Salad well from Gwyneth Peltrow's goopris.
Speaker 5: Did you sell your car to pay for that?
Speaker 6: Marian la Maybe all right right now, though we are asking you on thirteen twenty four ten, where did you fall asleep? Because Clint and Jace have fallen asleep in every everywhere they possibly could so far on this trip.
Speaker 2: Also a what was you politician?
Speaker 8: As fall asleep?
Speaker 3: Wendy Love is the name a liberal politician? Well, she represent her constituents Lauren in the opposition party.
Speaker 2: Terrific.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that would make me fall asleep to Emily, good morning, morning.
Speaker 3: You're awake.
Speaker 2: That's a good start. Now where did you fall asleep? They got you in strife.
Speaker 12: I fell asleep in my classroom while a student was doing show and tell.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're the teachers, so now what would you do? What? What was so boring about it?
Speaker 12: It was another McDonald's toy and I was not not loving it.
Speaker 2: And did did you wake yourself?
Speaker 5: Hope? What do you?
Speaker 2: One of the students say, excuse me, miss, you're still teaching us.
Speaker 12: I think I just sort of went okay, yeah, Okay, next person.
Speaker 7: It was, that's funny what happens.
Speaker 2: At least as a teacher can if the parents ask you, that did not happen? How much kids are?
Speaker 7: How do you stay awake and read all those exams and mark them beyond me?
Speaker 5: Honestly? Page two?
Speaker 2: You deserve to have a little snooze every now and then.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're talking. Where did you fall asleep? Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's head to a ban dura. I think it's Adriana morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning. I nearly fell asleep again listening to us.
Speaker 2: She's on the We're good. Now, where did you fall asleep?
Speaker 11: I fell asleep right before I had my son in labor, after three days labor. Just had him.
Speaker 2: You were in labor and you fell asleep?
Speaker 11: Have you have?
Speaker 5: You had the epidural already?
Speaker 11: I had the epidural two and a half days before I got in used a day earlier than having him.
Speaker 6: I had the epidural two and a half days before.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so basically I was ready to go, but my body just fixed off. I just noted, everything just stopped. I fell asleep and then yeah, I was waking up saying was that A have a Saverian because it's gone too far? And I went no, here he comes from?
Speaker 3: And then came out?
Speaker 12: Was it?
Speaker 2: Was it like the best sleep of your life when you you know, when you're so exhausted and you're just.
Speaker 11: Tell you I need it. But guess what. I never let my listen because I went back another five times?
Speaker 2: Five Have you slept since? No?
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, that's why I really fell asleep online.
Speaker 5: Should be sleeping instead of doing something else?
Speaker 3: Did when you were before you gave birth that first time? Were you getting contractions while you were sleeping?
Speaker 11: I think so, I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I think that's the same thing for my wife.
Speaker 7: They gave the picture early and then lou was out to it asleep because it couldn't feel the contractions coming on?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Pop down? Gains a sausage orol.
Speaker 5: That's when I went to sushi. The doctor told me to.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Melton. From Melton, where did you fall asleep?
Speaker 3: Melton?
Speaker 12: Guys? At a blink twenty many years ago?
Speaker 5: Comere?
Speaker 2: Did you have too many beers at the start? Is that what happened?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: No, I was jet legged coming back from America.
Speaker 2: America happens would have cost your fortune to buy those tickets.
Speaker 5: Out of all the bands fall asleep with this.
Speaker 2: It's not just being serenader, right ran.
Speaker 3: The sleep during I lovely, Yeah, I know, but you also love wings.
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot to hit order again.
Speaker 6: Someone get the man some hot wings because I cannot bear listening to it.
Speaker 5: I'm going back.
Speaker 7: Can I just read you this right? So I've picked fries. I'm ordering for the group in America. This is that like say, you have to go right, fries, rice seasoning, pick your seasoning, and the next amount of fries seasoning you would.
Speaker 5: Like on that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Light heavy obviously?
Speaker 7: When heavy, absolutely, it's quite overwhelming and exhausted.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the eight am not the eight thirty news. The eight am news is coming up. We'll get to that next.
Speaker 5: Let's do it every day to eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars for answering one simple question.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Lee.
Speaker 4: Good morning, late morning, Lee, Good morning, guys, how are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good, We are good.
Speaker 6: We're coming to from California and it is we just walked outside in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: He's stinking hot.
Speaker 6: Jason stopping what's happening in Melbourne because I'm confused about these seasons being flipped backwards.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's beautiful day today in Melbourne. We're going to I think today, but.
Speaker 7: We showers it coming Sunday. My friend Hayley, I know you're into golfing. It's got here likes golfing and chicken wing.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a love because you love golf and Day's a wing boy. You just don't play golf.
Speaker 7: You like golf, Lee, you want to play for five thousand dollars this morning. Rules are easy. You're going to hear a question. You get a three to two one, you must answer within that time. Okay, no problem, five thousand dollars. Lee, Here comes your question.
Speaker 1: What year did the comedy Sketch TV show set it?
Speaker 3: Day nine is live debut.
Speaker 4: Three two one six?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, you needed to get you a buzzy.
Speaker 5: Yeah you got actually say it before the bus.
Speaker 2: Are Yeah, you got it, you got What was it? What was your guess? Nineteen seventy Well, would you believe it's nineteen seventy five?
Speaker 5: Your brother?
Speaker 6: Yes, nineteen seventy five. It was a movie about it released so close. I'm sorry, buddy.
Speaker 5: Lease, thanks for giving a crack mate, mister by that much.
Speaker 13: Story in my life.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully your date goes up from here.
Speaker 7: You know what, I've gotta give you something you can't go on hand. How about we chuck your turn the bucks where the chargos Chucko, chucko.
Speaker 5: Charlie's there we go.
Speaker 7: J grilled chicken, come on your way, turn there Bucks, tod It's like you've.
Speaker 10: Got a mouthful of it.
Speaker 6: He loves chicken wings. I can get some of there, char grilled Charlie's.
Speaker 2: Is he trying to.
Speaker 5: Say that's coming your way?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, that takes me back to watching the c I loved that show.
Speaker 5: Summer was Mine?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well I was gonna say Maurissa Summer Marissa.
Speaker 3: And of course Adam Brody was in it, and he's now in one of your new favorite shows.
Speaker 2: Nobody Wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were stupid, but stupid.
Speaker 10: I don't think Ryan whatever his actual name was, it was Ryan in the show.
Speaker 3: I don't think he kicked on though.
Speaker 5: Did you know he went on to do Gotham TV? Yeah, and season.
Speaker 9: Didn't.
Speaker 10: Marissa ended up on Neighbors.
Speaker 5: That's real.
Speaker 7: Foo from Grace, What's her actual name, Marissa.
Speaker 5: We should look out for Brody Executive producer.
Speaker 10: Look.
Speaker 6: I loved the but I also loved Dawson's Creek that came before it. I recently went back to the start and watched from season one.
Speaker 7: All right, ago, we are life in California this morning. You can visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. Coming up on the show, your chance to win a trip, but not one, not two, but four people flights and can't will take care of the lot.
Speaker 2: We're putting someone on the standby list in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm intrigued to ask you a question, Jason, about how you came up with the names of your three boys children. Your children Felix, Archie, Archibold.
Speaker 2: Or just Archie.
Speaker 7: I call him Archibold, these names Archer. But we're thinking about cool the race horse. Anyone to track that one. No, and like at home, I'll be Archibold and Hudson as well. Yep, so we're thinking about changing it to Archibold.
Speaker 2: It's weird when people do that, when kids are like Archibold.
Speaker 6: Charles Hawkins for someone in your family.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. He's four. You can't go changing his name.
Speaker 3: So a few days old acceptable, Not no rhyme or reason to it, just what you.
Speaker 5: Liked, just what we liked. And middle names we just sort of did them as family names.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Were you mad for Felix the cat or something?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Not just I really like the name where we stuffed up though. I was going between Felix and Hugo.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I like both yep.
Speaker 5: So then we made Hugo his middle name. But you forget your.
Speaker 7: Own second child? Well, and I was like, we've wasted here go And I said, can we make the second child you go Felix.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so weird. She obviously agreed with me.
Speaker 3: She did quite clear what a woman sheeers. Well, it's all cyclical, it turns out, because everything that's old is new again. And by that I mean sort of like beautiful old names that our grandparents would probably like, or people that they hung out with, the latest indications that these names are making comeback, sort of like ones like Millie. He was a beautiful old name, although I have heard it Florence.
Speaker 2: Florence is beautiful, stunning.
Speaker 3: Francis is another one that's coming back, as is Joan.
Speaker 5: Joan.
Speaker 6: Any baby Joan don't know.
Speaker 10: Louise is one that's on the comeback trailers.
Speaker 6: Well now Louise, now shout out to any girl who was born in my decade. Your middle name was either Louise and or Elizabeth. That was it and Jane four middle names.
Speaker 2: Every girl I know, Stephanie. Every girl I know has one of those.
Speaker 3: It's just I love that old sort of the old charm associated with a Beatrice beat Or she's there's a Princess Beatrice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyone know an Beatrice?
Speaker 2: Well other than Princess Beatrice.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I did hear that the name Gary has been retired, but no one's called a baby Gary in Melbourne for a long time.
Speaker 2: Wanting to birthstaps the marriages, I shan't be tip.
Speaker 5: You can't have a game.
Speaker 3: That would be a full circle.
Speaker 6: I also love the idea of people naming their children after their grandparents or something like that.
Speaker 2: Now my name, his name was Mavis. Do you think I could have a baby?
Speaker 5: I like, what would you shut?
Speaker 2: Or Margaret? Have a Maggie.
Speaker 3: Maggie's cool Maggie.
Speaker 5: I like Maggie Maggie's nice. I think a Maggie chill and hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maggie's gorgeous.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Are you young with an old name?
Speaker 2: Old fashioned name?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it. I love the old fashioned names. My little god daughter's name is Bessie.
Speaker 5: I love Bessie.
Speaker 2: His name is Mary, Oh, my god daughter.
Speaker 5: The godparents. Do you know the name of your god You don't tell? Confident?
Speaker 10: Well, I guess it'd be best, would be short for Bessie's.
Speaker 2: Her nickname is bess.
Speaker 5: No, I'm asking, what's the I think.
Speaker 2: Bessie is Elizabeth, isn't it?
Speaker 3: No, that's Betty. No.
Speaker 5: Do you know who your godparent is?
Speaker 3: God too?
Speaker 6: My other goddaughter's name is Jamilla and her name is Jamilla.
Speaker 5: Quite confident on the second one, Very confident. Thirty twenty four ten is our number. Are you young with an old name? Give us a ring?
Speaker 7: We'll take you cause next Harry stars right across Melbourne.
Speaker 5: This is Nova.
Speaker 7: You can be a part of the action. Don't miss the Formula one Kataria Ways Australia. Grand Prix tickets still available at Grand Prix dot com dot Au for Thursday. Hey yes, sir, I was just going to say, we live from California.
Speaker 10: Los Angeles salads of her.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we did some lunch orders because here it is it's one thirty in the afternoon. I ordered from Goop Kitchen, which is Gwyneth Peltrow's like healthy slid joint, and it's got her perfect seven minute eggs boiled eggs in there. We got some chopped chicken salads.
Speaker 3: She's very innovative, isn't she.
Speaker 5: She is word.
Speaker 2: She makes great candles too.
Speaker 3: She does interesting sense.
Speaker 2: So we've got the healthy food.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 6: Jason's put on his piece out puffy eyes because we told him he looked tired.
Speaker 2: So he's sitting here looking like.
Speaker 3: After this, we doesn't work miracles. By the way, we're.
Speaker 7: Road tripping to California to Palm Springs after this about three hours.
Speaker 6: And we know because you have told us seventy four times in the last one minute. Do you know it might be three hours? And I've requested separate card, Jason.
Speaker 5: We're doing a conboy, We're not in mind.
Speaker 3: Before we get to Palm Springs, we get through the chopper, we are chatting old school names because there are many names. You're making a revival. Names like guys Franklin.
Speaker 2: I would love to have a child called.
Speaker 3: Franklin, Ramona, Oh, Ramona, Dorothy, Francis, Luise.
Speaker 10: These are some of the names that are coming back.
Speaker 7: Jason was one of the Golden Girls. She was thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number. Let's go to the phones and see who we're go. We've got Emily.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 10: M how are we all?
Speaker 3: Is it good?
Speaker 5: Is it you? Because Emily is quite common Emily in Paris very you know.
Speaker 11: It's not me, it's my five year old daughter.
Speaker 4: Her name's Poet.
Speaker 5: Poets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spelled p o e T.
Speaker 5: Poet p o e T as the poet.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go. That's gorgeous. But to be honest, I don't know anyone else called poet.
Speaker 3: I have heard of the name poet.
Speaker 5: I know the word. Remember when named her kid Apple and everyone was like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I went to school with someone called Apple.
Speaker 5: Really, there's two of them.
Speaker 6: Well, she was an international student and she when she came to Australia, she was allowed to change her name to an English name or word, and she chose Apple.
Speaker 2: Seriously, of all the name she chose Apple.
Speaker 7: A Hayley is on the line. Seventeen month old daughter. What's their name?
Speaker 11: Her name is Agnes, so I called her after my grandma.
Speaker 2: Does she get called Aggie?
Speaker 3: She does?
Speaker 12: She gets called the weird nick names.
Speaker 7: Isn't it funny when you're a parent and you're sitting there deciding names. That's a conversation you have, like, okay, so what would the nickname be?
Speaker 5: And what would kids call her to teach.
Speaker 2: Her be sure? Nook? Did the initials spell something?
Speaker 5: Exactly? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes. My friend's surname is Cheeseman.
Speaker 6: And they wanted to call their daughter Olive and we all have to tell them it sounded like an anti pasto play.
Speaker 5: And what are the barista's always ride on your coffee cup?
Speaker 10: I don't don't, no, no, let's go.
Speaker 2: To Michelle and Clyde North. Good morning. What are your kids' names?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 11: Mine?
Speaker 13: Here, I've got a couple of my oldest mccraec a family name name. It's like a surname.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, but I've got as well.
Speaker 13: I've got a Sybil, which I guess would be.
Speaker 9: The old.
Speaker 3: Sybil Shepherd.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a beautiful name. They're a famous character called Sybil see bull Folds Faltic Towers.
Speaker 3: She's not the one that passed recently. She she is, she's I know, I know, told me what's on the phone.
Speaker 2: I love the name. That's really cute.
Speaker 3: We've got two more standing by it now. I've seen their names, but you guys don't know them. So these callers have the name. So let me introduce you. You, Old name number one. What is your name?
Speaker 12: My name is MARALDA is Morelda so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I love that you're in Bewitched or something.
Speaker 2: As Morelda. Do you do you get a nickname?
Speaker 3: Yeahs is Watson from a country practice.
Speaker 11: May.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: That is a beautiful name? Have you Do you know anyone else your age with that name? No? So you need I love.
Speaker 7: It'll be bloody tough work. KINDI when you just learned to write your name bloody June and you've Marie.
Speaker 3: Can adopt any names of the country practice, because there's Terrence, Terrence Elliott.
Speaker 2: Just the wom bat was not called warm bat. It was called fatso it was just a wombat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that anyone know anyone without nicko?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: Joining us? Old name number two?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What is your name please.
Speaker 11: Hi, My name is Gretel.
Speaker 2: Grettle.
Speaker 6: Gretel is a beautiful name. I always think of Hansel and Gretel.
Speaker 5: I always think of the lady it used to Gretel Colleen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grettel, how old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Were named after Gretel?
Speaker 3: Colleen?
Speaker 11: No, my parents are watching Big Brother one night?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? You were named after Big Brother? I love? We'll really go with hot dogs or Gretel? Yep, yep?
Speaker 2: Did they seriously? Grettel clean? I just love this.
Speaker 5: It's lovely, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She would love that.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anyone out there being called Jayce, Lauren or Clint after us. I had a dog named after me once. It was a guide dog called Lauren, and it failed God dog school. They did name it after me.
Speaker 7: It is just gone right round in circle seventeen to nine. Hey, coming up, how would you like to win your very own trip to California?
Speaker 5: We're going a trip before up for grabs. We'll tell you how can we it? Next? Well, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: Just before we get to that huge NFL news, I was doing some research for the trip because We're live from Calli.
Speaker 5: I was watching a couple of episodes at The Simpsons and when.
Speaker 7: They came to Australia, it was spun out because the water goes a different way in the toilet.
Speaker 5: I haven't checked the toilet tip. Does the water go a different way on the other side of toilet? Toilet?
Speaker 2: I can't believe we're having this conversation.
Speaker 3: Well, he's all morning. He's been observing different things that are different in the great state of California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, things are different over here. Mind blown, he.
Speaker 2: Was, You're the exact same, Chase Hawkins.
Speaker 3: Nothing like even the school bus like school Oh my god, they are actually yellow.
Speaker 2: Everything's a novelty for oun Chase over here.
Speaker 7: Well, sorry, I don't leave Bentley much. All right, so this is very exciting yellow.
Speaker 6: You know what else has been happening? All the Super Bowl commercials have started. Chris Hemsworth someone, Oh cool, it's about Alexa and talking about how he's convinced a is trying to kill him.
Speaker 5: I watched it this morning. It's very strict.
Speaker 2: Back Street Boys have done one. They're all starting to roll out our little snippets, little teasers.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 10: Oh, very good. Hey, Ben Graham joined us on the show.
Speaker 3: He's a Melbourne boy, Victorian boy who was lucky enough to play in a Super Bowl a few years back. Now, he actually is already in San Francisco on Radio Row, which is where all the all the reporters gather ahead of the Super Bowl, and he came on with this breaking news for you.
Speaker 8: Massive news, just only half an hour ago. They've announced the opponent to the Rams that are coming to the MCG in September, and believe it or not, it is the sand France disco forty nine ers. Robert announced it on the Pat mcabee show.
Speaker 9: It's absolutely peak.
Speaker 2: It's pretty coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mighty mcg is going to be the center of the well sporting universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be massive, isn't it.
Speaker 6: So just announce this morning, but we don't exactly know the date yet.
Speaker 3: No postseason.
Speaker 2: Well he said it will be somewhere during the AFL funds.
Speaker 3: Is that what he said? Yeah, but that can't be right.
Speaker 2: It's very busy.
Speaker 5: But may mean that gap. Remember it's like a two weeks.
Speaker 2: If they have the gap between the finals.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I mean it's a quick turnaround for the ground screw of the MCG. But you know they have done worse. Hey, we are live from California. We're actually road tripping to Palm Springs later on this morning. We are Have you been sorry this afternoon? I keep forgetting there's a time difference.
Speaker 2: Have you been there before?
Speaker 5: Never been?
Speaker 7: Have we got time to go to Madame two sorts before we go there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, you can do that on the Gold Coaster.
Speaker 3: Okay, pleas is here as well.
Speaker 2: Do that on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: No, God, I love Kelly. We are live from California.
Speaker 6: Which is very fun for us, but it is also exciting for you to Melbourne because if you jump on our website or on the Nova Player app, you can register and you could be winning a trip for four I'm talking four Quantus flights over to La ten thousand dollars worth of accommodation at Quantus Holidays.
Speaker 2: It is quite the prize.
Speaker 6: You could do a girls trip, mate, stripy family holiday.
Speaker 7: The list of Quantus hotels is amazing. Or we are coming to you from the w in Harleywood.
Speaker 2: Now this place has just had a reno and it's amazing.
Speaker 7: I know we've we've been upgraded to Lauren's room for the show. Today, we're in my room yesterday and every rooms yeah yeah, So yesterday we're broadcasting from my room and half the production crew on my bed. Today we're in Laurence sweet Sorry, what's in that room at the back. That's where the pool table and the bar is right and outside I noticed.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the terrace. There's an outdoor five paper's very warm. We don't need that snake.
Speaker 3: It must be here, Okay, big donor someone on the list jays, all right.
Speaker 5: All thanks.
Speaker 7: I visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. Who's on the list?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Britt from Wood.
Speaker 12: Hello Britt, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you okay?
Speaker 2: Listen to this? So you want to bring your husband for your twentieth anniversary and two of your single girlfriends.
Speaker 12: Well actually the single women, and please don't hold me to this because we may change our mind. My mum is singling, Gregg's ummy is single. So I thought them on the plane and they can do their thing in the car behind us.
Speaker 7: Amazing, get it girl, Well you're on the standby list our good luck, Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Guys, might chat to you next week.
Speaker 5: Imagine like, say, if you were going so here's a hypothetical.
Speaker 7: Imagine you organized I don't know, like your own boys trip to go to California, right, Hey, you know we'll go away, we'll go to Souper Bowl and everything, and then you find out last minute that you that your fiance.
Speaker 2: Is now coming, like you'd be thrilled.
Speaker 5: I think differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I once happened before.
Speaker 5: You know what. It's funny you asked because joining us on the line.
Speaker 7: Someone on the stand previously, someone who was very excited about his upcoming boys trip is Arrence Fionce, who only just found out she's coming to California now as well.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Paul, morning darl.
Speaker 4: It's not ideal.
Speaker 3: Boy. How long have you been planning your trip?
Speaker 4: About two years?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, can you run me through how the conversation went down when she came home and said, guess what, Darl, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look it was my schoolmates. We're all heading over. We're very excited.
Speaker 9: She said.
Speaker 4: You know that great boys trip you're going on, You've got an addition, so the itinerary change slightly.
Speaker 2: Are you excited that I'm coming.
Speaker 4: Oh look, it's great. It's one of the biggest events in the world, so I think we'll all have a lot of fun. I'm glad you're coming. I'm glad to do boys are coming on my boys trip as well.
Speaker 2: But who are you more excited about me or Jason Clint.
Speaker 5: I'm ready to launch, Paul.
Speaker 4: We'll take this offline here, so.
Speaker 6: You're still in You're still in Australia at the moment, and you're about to jump on a plane shortly and fly.
Speaker 7: You should really pile on the PDA. We're in front of all these schoolmates.
Speaker 10: Travis, Kelsey and Taylor Switch.
Speaker 2: Should we should we wear matching outfits to the game?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 7: No, Look no, you've you've booked your super Bowl seat in a totally different area of the stadium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've probably got better seats, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, Bolly. Hey, now, how many of you and the boys are on your flight over?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's five, but there is a lot of other people. There's a lot of other people going. The Super Bowl party start tomorrow night and go through until obviously Sunday morning. The tailgating parties. Look, if you're.
Speaker 7: If one of your schoolmates isn't cable tied in the aisle of that plane by the time you reach Onolulu.
Speaker 5: I'll be shocked.
Speaker 2: Behave yourself.
Speaker 4: We'll behave ourselves. Looking forward to seeing you guys there. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: It's gonna think I might peel off and just go with Paulie as the roaming reporter, just to you know, take in a.
Speaker 6: Bit about well, the way paul delivered that news, it sounds like he's our roaming reporter.
Speaker 2: I don't know about any of these Super Bowl partties that we're apparently not invited to.
Speaker 3: We'll see in safe travels.
Speaker 5: Do behave yourself. And mother voice has already kicked.
Speaker 6: In room mates on a plane to l A. I apologize to anyone else on that plane.
Speaker 7: It is right on nine o'clock. Good morning, Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinty as well.
Speaker 5: Guys. It's a fright. The weekend has started.
Speaker 2: It has cheers to the freaking weeks.
Speaker 7: Not for us Thursday in America, we're still work on a work trip.
Speaker 5: We are slaving away now.
Speaker 6: Jess has been talking about it all morning. He finally got his hot wings and you sweating? Are they a bit hot?
Speaker 5: They're a messy they're a messy food to eat.
Speaker 2: You know how, you said you're spilt it on, and you know how he was like, oh, this is weird. They've put some health in here. There's some celery that's for when they're hot. You eat the celery.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought it was like take away the guilt eating them.
Speaker 10: Okay, so what's the itinery for today?
Speaker 7: So after this we all have to go and pack up our rooms, check out.
Speaker 5: Then you're meeting me in reception. I have hired us a couple of cars.
Speaker 3: Can we can we divide it into concum we're all in one together.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No no, we're not the first family. It's fine.
Speaker 2: We must It's not that I'm worried about safety, right, it's I'm worried my ears might fall off from you chewing them off for three hours in the car.
Speaker 5: But you're worried you'll kill me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just worried you're not going to stop talking about hot wings for three hours.
Speaker 7: No no, no, just a good hour. So and then a three hour drive to Palm Springs. We are in a giant escalade which I will navigate and drive us out of.
Speaker 2: Are you driving?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fine. I've got me international license.
Speaker 2: You've got me international laws.
Speaker 7: I've driven in BALI wonderful and now I'll do an escalating la.
Speaker 5: We're good to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, Jill backwards, when you get to a roundabout, you give way to the.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't think about a roundabout. So do you go right around the roundabout? Not let you?
Speaker 10: Well, of course you do, but you're giving way to the other cars.
Speaker 2: We're never going to make it good. No, no, no, it's very easy. We're going to be safe. It's going to be wonderful. We will keep you posted. Actually, you know what, I'm in a live stream, some of it on our Instagram. This is going to be great, guys, That is it.
Speaker 7: Thank you for being strongly suggests you follow us online.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren on install.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a takeover today.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Lauren's your charge.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I'm gonna answer all your questions, all the people that want to know, Hey, jose what's that T shirt you're wearing?
Speaker 2: I mean large chance that will be country, right, But you know, we'll do some we'll do some real influence stuff.
Speaker 10: Are you going to wear La Cat to Palm Springs?
Speaker 7: I know I realized Springs to La I just look like a fan of the city. No, there's actually a souvenir store downstairs in the hotel.
Speaker 5: I'm going to buy us all matching shirt for Palm Springs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll believe it when I say it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get rid of the biggest week ever on the show.
Speaker 7: Next week is this Robert Irwin's going to be joining us. Your mate and movie star Chris Hem's work catching up with him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got his new movie Crime one oh one coming out, so I am going to catch up with him.
Speaker 2: He's going to join us on the show.
Speaker 3: Also, we've got the best seats in the house at the super Bowl and we are going to be your eyes and ears on the ground. We're going to speak to some amazing guests. We're going to have a party. It's going to be phenomenal.
Speaker 6: What I would really get excited about Melbourne's Tuesday Show.
Speaker 2: After all of that, I'm sure we will be in terrific form. And everyone who listens to this show knows when we're a little tired. We tend to do our best.
Speaker 5: Shows yea seven am. We might coming good.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 7: All that and tickets to Lord up for grabs all next week as well.
Speaker 5: We will see have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Bne, thank you plee. Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good. Follow them on the socials.