Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the math Swunny podcast, and welcome to the second episode now of the Bali investigation into rib recontouring, which is the fastest growing cosmetic procedure in the world right now, which Beck from this year's season of Maths, Afena from last year's season of Maths, and a group of other influencers including girls from The Bachelor Below Deck Jordie Shaw, are all here in Indonesia right now, staying in this same hotel to undergo and be essentially the first Australians to get this done because as of right now, this surgery isn't even available in Australia. And if you haven't listened to yesterday's first podcast in this little series, go and do so now because in this episode I will be sitting down with Athena and Beck to ask them what made you want to do this? Do you think things like this set a dangerous example to your hundreds of thousands of followers, and also do you feel like guinea pigs for this procedure because as I just said, it is so new, It's only been performed so far I think three thousand times across the world, and it isn't yet available in Australia. But before we get to that, though, I do want to take a minute here to address the backlash. So over the last twenty four hours now, the announcement of this little series I'm doing on the podcast from my promo with Beck arriving here in Bali has had millions of views, thousands of comments, and people have a lot to say, which, to be fair, I expected, But firstly, I just want to say, regardless of your personal thoughts on cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, all of that, this is the world that we now live in. And as I explained it yesterday's podcast, I don't agree with most things that people get done. I don't like I'll be honest, but again, who am I? Who is anyone to tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies? And in this episode, as I speak to Athena and Beck and later on some of the other girls, you will constantly hear this phrase my body, my choice, which they're all saying, and I do get it. And then I suppose while being here, I've also started to question am I a hypocrite with all of this? Because for many years now again this is me being completely honest, I have sat interviewing many celebrities about going under the knife, and I have sat there listening and I have silently judged them in their own search for what their own perceived perfection, And as they've been speaking, I've just thought, none of this is necessary, Like you are stunning as you are, Just stop with this again. I keep saying it's not necessary because to me, most of the things that these girls are doing, it's just not necessary. But the issue I kind of realized yesterday while meeting a lot of the girls as they arrived and kind of having a chat and even speaking to some of the surgeons and people involved, I did start to realize I am a bit of a hypocrite because as I've always judged these people at the back of my mind, I've also known that within the next few years, I will also be getting my own first ever, probably the only ever cosmetic surgery procedure. And this is something I've never dared say out loud. My friends don't know about it, let alone, I've never said it publicly. This is quite dauncing for me. But each year, and this might sound silly to some people, but to me, this is a big thing. But my hair is getting thinner and thinner as each year passes. And like laughing because it sounds silly to say, but this is the sad reality. And this is something I am personally very insecure about, like massively, if I'm being honest, And this is something I've already put money aside for in a bank account because I know when that day comes, when this gradually thinning hair does start to fall out, which is going to happen. It runs in my family, That's just the truth. I will then be going straight to a cosmetic surgery to get a hair transplant with that money. And for me, you know, the loss of my hair will then be followed by the loss of so much confidence. I already know this, as my hair's getting thinnered. I already do feel that lack of confidence, and I know that then getting a hair transplant will make me feel so much better within myself. But yesterday, again, as I was meeting these girls and speaking to them, I started to think about this, probably for the first time, and I was questioning, what is the difference between me wanting to do that and these girls here in BALI doing this. You know, because a lot of people would say that both of those procedures are unnecessary, but there were also producers that we both are personally choosing to do for our own personal reasons. I can't actually believe I'm talking about this. This is like not where I thought this little investigation was.
Speaker 2: Going to go.
Speaker 1: But you know, if I'm gonna be here and be part of it and talk about it, I only want to be honest, not just about what they're doing. But I suppose my thoughts and these things within me, I'm realizing why being here. And you know, over the last ten years, the number of Australians going overseas for surgery, it has doubled from in twenty and sixteen, it was around eight thousand Ozzies a year going to like Turkey and Thailand, and they were spending up to one hundred and fifty million dollars in total. And then this year's predicted that there'll be fifteen thousand Australians, so again that's almost double going overseas to Turkey, Thailand and now Bali and they'll be spending a total of three hundred million dollars. And then in another ten years that number is expected to double again. And most people they choose to go overseas for surgery for one main reason it's much cheaper. Plus you can also turn it into like a little holiday too, So like something that ordinarily back home may seem big and daunting when you know the clinic you may be going is in the in the city you visit every day for work, like that feels weird because it's part of your routine. But then you've got this finger, well, I can go overseas to do it and it's cheaper, and also I can turn it into a holiday. And there's all these like other appeals that are enticing people to come overseas. But then then we do have to ask does taking the cheaper option actually work out.
Speaker 2: In the long run.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things I am here to keep saying the word investigate, like I'm like a detective or something.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things I'm here to look at.
Speaker 1: And there's no shortage, you know, online of horror stories out there from people who have had procedures in Thailand and Turkey especially that have gone very wrong and they've then had to spend thousands of dollars back in Australia to fix what has gone wrong with their bodies, and that's something Kayla Jed, who is one of Australia's biggest names on social media, has been very vocal about.
Speaker 3: So I always died from my first BBL in Turkey, and like I can be quite impulsive, so I definitely rushed into it without thinking of the complications that the surgery may have had. I'm all about doing what makes you feel good, but I kind of wish I knew what I knew now before I got my bbls. So maybe me sharing what happened might make some young person think twice about getting it done for research more before they make these like life changing decisions.
Speaker 1: But now, over the last two years, especially Turkey and Thailand as slowly getting replaced as the go to destinations and Bali is coming out on top for Aussie's and tomorrow as Beck Athena and all of the other girls go to have this new rib recontouring procedure, I've been given access all areas to the hospital they will be at, which is called the Solitaire, which is the apparent brand new state of the art facility here, which is being promoted as one of the best in the world and for me again one of the reasons I wanted to come here and do this like on ground is because I'm curious about that. Is that just a line that's been pushed out to get people to come over or is that true? Because when I think of overseas hospitals, especially in countries like Bali, which you know they are poor countries, I'm a bit like, I'm not sure i'd necessarily trust them to do something like cosmetic surgery. But again maybe that's my own bias, so I don't know. But yeah, that's what I'm very curious to see tomorrow. And when I am in the hospital, I will be recording as I'm now walking around and also as the girls like go under and then come out and wake up from the anesthetic. Second point now that I just want to address quickly again, I'll try to rush for it because.
Speaker 2: I want to just get to the interviews is overnight.
Speaker 1: I have personally received quite a bit of backlash, which I was surprised about, from people slamming me for being here and kind of saying things like I'm part of the problem. The fact that I'm doing this, I'm contributing to the problem of how surgery is being promoted on young, impressional people. And I know that I acknowledge the irony in the fact that me here documenting something ultimately is giving it more attention. But for me, I am a journalist, like that is my job. Yes, But also, and I think those that listen to every episode I have maybe read the book, I just know me personally, they will know that at the heart of everything I do, and the reason I did agree to come on this trip is because I just believe in transparency in everything. And you know, if I didn't come here on this trip, it was the happening. Those influencers will still coming. They'll still do the rib thing, and they will still spam their you know results, the glamorized before and afters, the extreme like look at this, look at this change I've had onto their instagrams and into the news feeds of millions of young Australians who would look at it and be like, oh, maybe that's something I should do. But then in my mind, at least me coming, I think, well, I can maybe bring a more balanced perspective to the all. And you know, anyone out there who is looking at those before and afters and then questioning, fuck, is this something I need to do? Is this what I should do? Do I need to slowly follow this? What is now another impossible beauty standard? I want them to then, before they make their mind up, hopefully listen to these episodes and spend just that little bit longer questioning do I really want to do this? What's it actually going to entail? And why am I doing this? And then another person yesterday who announced in a comment which I'm not sure where they did this, that they were unfollowing me because of this series. And they also said that they don't think my coverage on cosmetic surgery has changed at all in any way since that first job I spoke about. And to that point, I actually feel compelled now to politely, actually not politely, unpolitely disagree with you, because back then, journalists, we didn't really have voices and we couldn't have an opinion, you know, we pushed out content that did glamorized surgeries and diets and transformations without a single sentence allowed by us, the journalists writing those pieces to actually say like, hey, I don't personally agree with this, because we just had to interview the celebrities, write up their quotes as they said it and push them out like promoting whatever they've just had done and only their words. That was all we could push out. We were essentially silent people just making those pages happen. Yet with the journalists, but we weren't allowed to have an opinion. But now the difference is traditional media is dying, most magazines are gone, are on their way out, and creator led content like this podcast right now is how things are difference. Like journalists like me who do content or podcasts or have big social followings whatever, we often have bigger audiences and reach and ultimately power than a lot of those old school traditional media where journalists still can't really give their opinion on things. And you know that's why I am here saying this roop thing is happening. It's happening around the world. It's increasing at a very fast rate. And you know, my job as a journalist is to report on things that are happening around the world like this, but my voice as a creator and I've already said, oh, sorry, I'm getting a good point and a monkey has just come past my window.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've had so much momentum then of this thing I was getting to and I was like, ah shit, a monkey again. The difference now is my voice here as a creator. Me as a journalist. Yes, sure, I'm reporting on things that are happening. That is my job, but me as a creator, I can now give my opinion. I can say my thoughts. I've already said I don't agree with this. I think it's maybe just a step too far in something that people don't need to do. And I'm going to give that opinion constantly throughout this And as I speak to Athina Beck and the other girls like I will be giving them that opinion because this is my platform and I can whereas I couldn't years ago in the magazine. And you know, as I speak to them, they'll also be giving me their opinions. And you know, what it comes down to is the fact that these days we do live in a society where essentially every scroll on any social media app tells us that, you know, we're all one procedure away from becoming the person we're supposed to be. And there's an entire billion dollar industry that's built around convincing ordinary people like you and I that we have all theseroblems that are just waiting to be fixed, which we don't. And journalism it's no longer about pretending we are outside of the story or we're silent while reporting on the story. Sometimes we have to become part of the story while also sometimes contributing to the very thing we're questioning. Which Before I now get to my chats with Athena and Beck, I'm going to share another personal thing, and this is a verse from my song which is one of the most important songs of my life. It's called Domino's. It's from one of my favorite singers in the UK called Ren. And this song came out in twenty and sixteen, and I'll be honest, I doubt any of you have heard of it. It wasn't a big song at all, but lyrically Wren's words in this and this verse I'm about to play just.
Speaker 2: Kind of made me rethink everything.
Speaker 1: And this came out at a time when I was leaving magazines in the UK, and all these little thoughts I'd had in the back of my mind about is it right to reduce women to these freeb's which has woke about and push out this fake body positivity movement like that all came to the surface, which was one of the reasons I did quit journalism in the UK after hearing this verse a.
Speaker 4: Rya was the.
Speaker 5: Most beautiful girl in this world. She shines like diamonds and rubies and pearls. But then as soon as she turned thirteen, she forgot just out bright that it was that she gleamed, stuck in the material in your world of magazines, the glamorized facan photo shot, beauty queens, top ten beauty tips, making a feel inadequate for the first time in her life. She felt ugly, so well, Rya stopped eat until he's weight. She spent a dinner money on some makeup for her face. But no matter how much she lost or how much she bought, she was never good enough, Or so she thought. Rya thought she could never be loved. She started cutting her wrist and hide and his cars with gloves. At sixteen and anorexic beauty queen, she collapses in the puddle of for tearsm blood because.
Speaker 4: She never felt enough. She never felt enough. Your sellers, though this lie that we must buy you've been touched. We can never buy your enough, never buy your enough. For the bitches in the world, come by your sense of self love funny how you have surprised when the pressions levels rise when you're forced feeding that the quissy's train into what prize television shows, the praise the beautiful people and talent competition. Just laugh at the.
Speaker 1: Feeble Anyway, Now we've got this unnecessarily long intro out of the way this morning ahead of the big surgery day tomorrow here in Bali The first person I welcomed into my makeshift podcast studio in my hotel room's little cute courtyard where we now know monkeys are around, which is fun, was Athena. And I'll be honest, she's someone I never thought would be on this trip. Hello, and welcome back to the Mathsphony podcast. I'm joined by someone who's not been on.
Speaker 2: This for a while.
Speaker 6: No, it's been a hot minute. Hello Athena, Hi Josh, miss me.
Speaker 2: Yes, how's life post smarted at first? Like you're a year and a half free? Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Free? I feel like we're being dragged back in again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I never expected to see you here in Balley.
Speaker 6: No, I actually was surprised to see you here. Are you joining us?
Speaker 2: I'm not getting the ripped thing, don't.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to snatched ways, not in the slightest.
Speaker 2: But who am I to judge?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I'm sure there's plenty of things you've done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won't go into that.
Speaker 1: No, the reason I was surprised to see you here is because you know, every year I get to know the muscirls, and you are one who never struck me as like insecure.
Speaker 2: And when we talk about surgery.
Speaker 1: And transformations and that, it's often you know people who have had insecurities or maybe they've lost a lot of weight, but you never struck me as that.
Speaker 6: I don't necessarily agree that people get surgery from a place of insecurity. Like for example, I think a lot of people don't realize is I've had my boobs done. You can't tell because they don't sit up here. I've had children, I breastfread, they drop low. But I have had breast augmentation, which again I want to point out, is way more invasive than the surgery I am receiving here. Would you like to see No.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that I hold the mic there.
Speaker 2: Don't you show me.
Speaker 6: It'll cost you maybe later, but no. But the reason I got that done is because not from a place of insecurity. I genuinely liked my boobs beforehand, but I wanted to enhance my boobs, like I just wanted to have bigger boobs. It wasn't because I was insecure about my current boobs. I just wanted bigger boobs.
Speaker 1: So to me, that's interesting because I think we naturally assume if you're changing something, it's because you dislike the original, whereas you've just completely changed ut.
Speaker 6: For me, like to be fair, originally, when I had my boobs done, I was quite upset because it is quite a dramatic change from what you used to and then I almost felt lost because I was like, my little boob's gone. And then I had to change my outfits, my clothing choices, like what works when you have a smaller chest didn't work when I had a larger chest. So it was like a huge changeover. But then once I got used to it, I love my body now as it is. I don't even realize I don't even recognize that I've had my boobs. These just feel like mine.
Speaker 2: So there was no long time regret.
Speaker 6: There was no long term regret, and I feel like with this procedure that I'm getting today, I'm going to probably experience the same thing. I have looked into it. I think that naturally women have always wanted an hourglass frame, and now I'm able to achieve that without a hugely invasive procedure, which is what I'm doing. Like I've looked into it. Ultimately, at the end of the surgery, I'm going to have a dot point entry here, a dot point entry there, and a band aid on either side.
Speaker 1: As Athena and I then moved the chat onto the rib recontooring procedure. It turns out we were both quite confused when this first cross that radars.
Speaker 6: When I was first being told about, like you know, rib contouring, I was like, well, there's no way in hell I'm going to be removing ribs from my body. Yep, Like I don't want to affect my natural frame here, my rib structure where it's protecting vital organs. Like I was really worried about all that. But I looked into it. It's literally it's rib contouring where they're going to angle my lower ribs inwards to give me that natural hourglass silhouette, but no vital organs are being removed. I've looked into the downtime from it. I've looked into the problems that can occur from it. Again, if you've had breast augmentation, if you've had a BBL, if you had any of these surgeries done, they're way more invasive. If the healing process is also pretty hard depending on the individual person. And with a lot of these surgeries, they aren't permanent. So if you're getting a BBL, especially fat transfer, that's not a permanent thing, and the dangers surrounding BA.
Speaker 1: The transfers and it goes into arteries or something, and that's why the death ray is.
Speaker 6: So there's the percentage ratio for those procedures versus this one. There's a huge difference. And then I guess with this one it's kind of a partnership between you and your surgeon. So with most surgeries, you go home, you look after yourself. Cool great with this one because we're not doing rib removal, we're not doing anything like that. They're conjuring, they're angering your lower ribs in essentially, once that river is there, it's your job to wear your aftercare corset to make sure that you maintain that new structure. Otherwise it can heal and go back out like it's not so.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like almost when people have braces on the teeth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're putting braces on our body. I don't know if you remember over there, it was this huge trend years ago. Like I was also a part of that trend where everyone was wearing waist trainers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like under your dresses and stuff under our dresses.
Speaker 6: To the gym, we were wearing these extremely tight, invasive waste trainers. If we could bring ourselves in within hourglass. We're essentially doing that here, but the corset will be way more confier because our frame will already be set. We're not trying to force something that's not already happened. It's already happened. Now, we're just making sure it holds.
Speaker 1: One thing I was then keen to ask Afina about was the potential responsibility that she feels about how her doing this could influence her four hundred thousand total followers across Instagram and TikTok. That's almost half a million people to essentially see her results and then copy her by coming to Bali to do the same surgery.
Speaker 6: I will say one thing I do, I'm a firm believer that Ultimately, everyone has authority of their own body. Like I'm very big on my body, my choice.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 6: I don't think that I'm a blueprint for anyone else, Like I don't want anyone to take my journey that i'm sharing online as a blueprint from them. This is my journey which I'm sharing through snatched waste because I want to be transparent online. You see these influences online and they've got these amazing bodies. Maybe they've edited it. I think they've edited it, not I'm kidding, but they've got these really beautiful bodies. Maybe they've edited. Maybe they've had surgery, and they're not disclosing that to their audience. So people are trying to achieve something they see online that is so out of reach for them, and it's really bad I think for people's mental states. I want people to know that when they see me in twelve weeks time, and I have got an hourglass because I won't be doing the surgery, can do a five to seventeen centimeter. I'm aiming to do a five centimean one, so it'll give me that natural hourglass that I don't already have. But I don't want people to see me in a gym pick and think, how did a peena get that? Did she remove ribs? Has she done this? I want people to know exactly how I've achieved.
Speaker 1: That, right, I think the transparency is key. But then I suppose the overside is even when people are aware and like, oh, you guys are going to say how you did this? But then wheneveryone keeps seeing this new more and more people with that similar waste, it almost sets this new beauty standard, and like, that's not I don't think it's.
Speaker 6: A new beauty standard though. I think an hourglass has always.
Speaker 2: Been a new way to achieve it.
Speaker 6: Absolutely a new way to achieve it. But again, we've already had things like breas augmentation, which if you were to get your breast augmentation, it gives you that silhouette bbls whether or not you've got a fat transfer or you've got a silicon pouch put in. Again, these surgeries are way more invasive, the downtime is way it's way more extensive, and their complications can be higher. This one is minimally invasive technique to give you that same siluette. I'm not encouraging everyone to get it, But I am saying that if this is something you want to look into, it's your body, your choice. We are all doing different things that make us feel good about ourselves. I'm really happy with myself, but would I like an hourglass? Like?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm going to be honest Athena and I then did skew slightly off topic while discussing a rumor that I think half the world over a certain age knows, but no one has ever been able to confirm this is.
Speaker 6: Safer than getting your ribs removed, Like that's an extreme surgery.
Speaker 1: To me, that that's anyone that's that's ridiculous, It's crazy to me. Did you hear the rumor back in the day of Marilyn Munson.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's when I first got offered this trip that I think I just did an act of Yes, the rumor is no one still knows if this tree Marilyn Munson had ribs removed, so that can suck.
Speaker 2: He's on penis.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I think only millennials will know about it.
Speaker 1: Everyone, like, let's be come of Are you aware of that rumor? See the millennial early twenties?
Speaker 6: Yet yeah, his gen z so every millennial knows why. Marilyn guys, I will gladly say that I am not getting ribs contoured, so I can myself.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: But when I first kind of was offered this trip, but I was I was confused at the start because I thought it was removal and then I was like, people do that to suck himself off. Once we got the little interview back on track, Athena then shared what was her deciding factor for her agreeing to do any of this.
Speaker 6: Another big thing was I want more children. So I was very firm on like, is this going to affect, you know, me getting pregnant in the future. What No, there's no complications on that end. I can still have children. The only thing is with pregnancy. With anyone who's had children before, you will know that in your pregnancy your roobs will kind of flare out.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: So a lot of people's roobs will go back in. You won't have an issue. But if you are someone who goes through pregnancy and you have that flare out, maybe if you've had this procedure done, it might flare back out to your natural frame. Because in pregnancy anything can happen. Yeah, you know again, I'm not the blueprint for everyone else's body. I yeah, so.
Speaker 1: That's like, no one can predict that, no one you're pregnancy, no one knows how anybody will react.
Speaker 6: But that's the same as if you were to get a BBL fat transfer. You lose that weight like anything, it's gone.
Speaker 1: The thing that surprised me most from this chat with Athena was just how content she is and how her choice to be here. It just doesn't come from a place of insecurity, which I'll be honest, I suppose I and a lot of people would naturally assume because when we hear of people changing anything on their body, I think the default is to think they're doing that because they're insecure about it, and they want to fix it because they are insecured. And then, as we continue to speak, and I was really thinking about this, I then shared with Athena my little revelation from earlier today and earlier in this podcast. What I've realized and pulling together this series is my own like hypocrisy in terms of surgery, because you know, I've been doing this for ten years back in the UK, the Jody Showgirls especially, you know Katie Price's on like a fifth face lift, she's had twelve boob jobs like something like that, and like I documented it all and I always judge them in my head, finging, this is so pointless, like you beautiful as you are, Like, but who am I?
Speaker 2: You know, it's their their choice.
Speaker 1: But then I've realized I have money aside for a hair transplant.
Speaker 2: The day I need it, I was like, I will do that.
Speaker 1: So I feel more confident in myself because the day I lose hair, which will happen, like it's in my family, gradually it's getting thinner.
Speaker 2: I still have a full head.
Speaker 6: I will say, with a hair transplant, that is not a quick and easy.
Speaker 1: Thing, and like the process, to me, that's not necessary. So then me saying to you, because I don't think this is necessary, what you do?
Speaker 6: I feel like again, everyone's anatomy is their own choice. So like whether or not you're on your twelveth roob job or not, you know, probably don't. Twelve has a bit extensive, but you're on your twelve froob job, Like that's your choice. Is your body? We women have always rallied behind my body, my choice. I feel like as women, you've got nations over in the us, especially where they've taken away the right for abortion, and you've got rallies where you're saying my body, my choice, but then you've got those same women rallying against women who are getting cosmetic procedures, going why are you doing this to your body? It's like you can't say my body, my choice and then take away my choice and my voice for my body. So again, I'm not the blueprint for anyone else if this is I'm just on here sharing my journey because I do have this huge platform and I want to be very transparent with my audience how I achieve this result, and I just yeah, I just want to give everyone the information and then they can make the choice with their own bodies. If this is something they've looked into, well, I'm sharing my journey.
Speaker 1: As Athena then left my little studio to enjoy her last few hours of being a person with the ribs how they were when they were born.
Speaker 2: I'm not in a corset for the next one. I think four weeks.
Speaker 1: Back then popped in for her pre surgery chart, and I'm going to be honest. Firstly, I was shocked at just how polar opposites her and afena Are when they were both like giving me the reasons why they were here in BALI doing this. But not just that, but I was also surprised that the emotional things that Beck opened up about before them revealing that this rip thing isn't the only surgery that she's planning on getting done. There's a lot more on her list that she wants doing over the next few months. And as she listed all these things, I as someone like, we're not really even friends in all honesty. I've met Beck I think five times in total now, and essentially you guys listen have all been there for those five times because they've always been recorded. But Yeah, as Beck was detailing all these things, I felt like personally compelled to almost step and and be like, Beck, you don't have to do this, like stop speaking down on yourself so much, mate, No.
Speaker 7: Almost look like me obviously see this looth over.
Speaker 2: Here, but I put yourself down with someone give me free teeth.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: But like when we spoke about me doing this and I was asking your reasons, obviously.
Speaker 2: You have lost a lot of way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in recent years, and every time I've met you this year, there's always been a moment where you've looked at yourself in the mirror, where you've looked at what you were in and you've complained about your skin, or you've tried to hide something, or even this morning at breakfast the group of us, the first thing you did was like, how you're hiding your belly? Yeah, And I said, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 7: Because I know I'm thin, right, i know I'm little, but I do you. I'm where I've invited you in to actually film the most vulnerable parts of me, which is what's underneath my clothes. I know I can put an outfit together and look schmick, but what's underneath my clothes is my insecurity.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this podcast has gone on a lot longer than I've thought, so Part three will be out tomorrow that I'll be Beck's full chat and then me and Beck arriving at the hospital together as Yeah, it's surgery day, say Yer.