Speaker 1: Get morning every day?
Speaker 2: What fell for?
Speaker 1: What the fork for?
Speaker 3: Those small things in life where you go? What the fork is that about? We don't quite understand it.
Speaker 4: Like the fact that all the forks in our kitchen go missing thanks to newsreader. I haven't taken any lately, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: As you've got three million at home and it's literally not a space for a spare fork.
Speaker 4: My house is built out of forks.
Speaker 3: How I'm getting around the cost of bling crisis.
Speaker 5: One more fork, news read to Abby's house and forks everywhere.
Speaker 4: Three more forks and I'll have a front door. We spoke about this yesterday. When your kids tend to embarrass and embarrass you and you get summoned to your school to say, please explain your child's behavior.
Speaker 5: This is interesting, friend of yours, and the feedback that your friend's kid was giving some of the friends co.
Speaker 4: Students in group the other day, or the two children were sitting in a circle around said.
Speaker 3: Child, and your kid got up and went.
Speaker 4: I hate you, I hate you, but you're right and I don't mind.
Speaker 5: You appreciate your honesty. Embarrassing numbers, Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: A bit of honest feedback.
Speaker 4: Producers zowe you embarrassed your mum.
Speaker 6: I did embarrass her really badly. But I was really little, so yeah, not my fault.
Speaker 4: I was old enough to know what I was doing, though.
Speaker 6: I was mucking around with the home phone back when home phones were home phone. Yeah, and I died would truth, not quite. It was like dial up for and I called triple zero over and over, not to be a pest, just because I was a kid and I was bored.
Speaker 7: And I think that's funny.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 7: You think that's a funny.
Speaker 6: How did I become a villain here? Anyway? I was just mucking around and left the lots of little messages and such, and then mum got multiple calls back and they were not impressed, and she got an official warning for wasting police resources because I was calling.
Speaker 4: The nature of the messages is in what I was leaving.
Speaker 3: I think I was just doing.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm sorry, and yeah they called her back multiple times and said one more false call and you'll be in trouble. Up around with police resources.
Speaker 5: Are very surprising. They weren't oppressed.
Speaker 7: Punching a.
Speaker 4: Super cute thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Let's do this when has your.
Speaker 4: Child completely and utterly humiliated you.
Speaker 5: Yes, anyone who gets on air, and we'll put you on the stand by this for out winter weekend escape, which we will announce on Friday.
Speaker 7: I've got a three year old daughter.
Speaker 4: Yep, she's she's a lot, she's a lot.
Speaker 7: Time related story.
Speaker 5: Yesterday she couldn't go to ec she's got a soorn neck free with an slip badly with Yeah, but we tested her and she was looking straight ahead and she's like, I can't move. It came to the left and Kara said, oh my gosh, look you're on TV.
Speaker 7: Swung around. Turns out the neck was pretty finet.
Speaker 5: The tantrums that they that they absolutely go through. And also my five rolled, my three year roll when I wasn't looking for two seconds wrestling in the middle of Willow Bend and amongst a bunch of people who.
Speaker 7: Clearly didn't have kids because they were seriously offended.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Good times, Somars, Good times, Shannon, good morning, Hello, good morning, hello, hello, hello, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, actually me, it's my sister. He started school a few years back. He's in year two now, and in his first years of school he met a little boy who was unfortunately born with one arm. And he said to the child and his dad and my sister that he didn't want to be friends with this child because he didn't want to catch what he had. Yeah, so my sister was very, very embarrassed about it, but they're good friends now, my nephew and this little boy, and the dad was more than understanding. And you know, kids will be kids.
Speaker 8: Sort of situations.
Speaker 5: Innocent thought, Yeah, innocent thoughts, earning thought for a youngster.
Speaker 1: Okay, I's go to Lisa.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Lisa, how are you good?
Speaker 3: When did you embarrass you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Horrendously. He was learning, he was learning at kindergarten to give the correct terms to male and female genitalia.
Speaker 2: And he.
Speaker 9: Was so he was roughly just under just about three when he started by kind of reinforcing that. And we were going through Coles and he said to the lady who was at the cashier, do you have a penis.
Speaker 8: Or a vagina? And and she.
Speaker 9: Was just looked mortified, so was I And I just said, oh, like, don't don't feel like you have to answer that at all if you want to though, like goes straight ahead. And she said, yeah, I do. And she kind of mumbled out, I gotta.
Speaker 8: Fina and myself like oh wow, and he said, oh I don't.
Speaker 9: He said, do you is yours the SUI hero want and she want just she was just like no, and I was like, I'm so sorry. And then I said to him like, if it was, she would clearly be in Las Vegas or any Millians anyway, it's not so yeah, honestly, so he was just going through that phage where he was just asking everyone if they had and yeah, so anyway, it's just you know, something that you try and do, like pleasant trees that just went straight for the straight for the point.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Sure, do you know what, Lisa? It was funny he doesn't grow over either. I mean even at the age of thirty nine minds a superhero.
Speaker 7: Something very young.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I could reach some other palace.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lisa.
Speaker 7: Twenty fourteen. What if your kids embarrassed you?
Speaker 4: Yes, let's go to Where's from Seacred Heights?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 10: Where's morning?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: My son used to walk when he was going shopping with the wife in like a Woolworths or something like that, used to walk up to to a father and say to the message in front of the dead, because that's my daddy.
Speaker 5: That's so good funding for blokes. So how how would the mystery father? How would they react in a situation like this? Do you play along with oll?
Speaker 10: Sometimes they would smile. Other times I would just be in utter shocked.
Speaker 7: And that's when you can identify whether they had kids.
Speaker 10: Enough he would say it loud enough so that they could.
Speaker 4: Yet it here.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Where's good morning, Sue?
Speaker 8: Good morning? How are you good?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: When did your kid embarrass you?
Speaker 8: Well, my delightful eight year old son came with me to the to have a shower at the caravan park, toilets and showers and full deck of people. Mid shower, my son asked me at the top of his voice, Mummy, is your vagina going to grow into a penis?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: My god, it's a great question. It's a great question. It needs an answer.
Speaker 8: Well, look, it was interesting to answer that with an audience, but I tried to do it in the in the yes, in the best possible way to explain to him, No, honey, Mummy's vagina is going to stay a vagina. Yes, And then he said well, is my tenas going to grow into a vagina? So we did the next round.
Speaker 7: It's good, let's see.
Speaker 5: It's just I mean, these sort of conversations could be could happen behind closed doors, and why kids feel they need to do it in.
Speaker 7: Front of them?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. Kelly, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What happened.
Speaker 11: My then at the time four year old daughter, myself, and a whole heap of family and friends were out for a luncheon and one of our family friends, unfortunately, was extremely obese, and she got up to leave the table and go and play the pokies, and my four year old, at the top of her voice, shouts, oh wow, mum, Nelle nell has a big fat belly.
Speaker 8: I said to her it was.
Speaker 11: It was very, very loud, And I said to her, you can't say that.
Speaker 10: That's really rude.
Speaker 11: And she looked at me like I would the idiot and says, well, it's not little.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying I disagree with you. I was saying you shouldn't say it. Oh, bless the honesty. But also, at what age did the kids grow a filter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So true?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what your double digits.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah, you would hope so by late teens.
Speaker 5: Late teens, seventeen raider. Oh, there you go, caught that kid's Yeah, got some back. Last week was embarrassing parents. This week embarrassing kids.
Speaker 12: This week, you're waking up to Adelaide breaking new.
Speaker 7: What's new today my news.
Speaker 4: First thing I did this morning was to check how the Boomers went.
Speaker 1: And it was at ten thirty last night, so it was a little.
Speaker 4: Bit past my bedtime, and it was to read that we blew a note.
Speaker 7: Ah, there we go.
Speaker 4: Twenty four point lead, Andrew Hayes a twenty four point that's quite substantial.
Speaker 7: Early on too, you thought, gosh, it's gonna build from here. Twenty four point.
Speaker 1: Leads the second Did you watch it?
Speaker 7: No, I just caught up with all the highlights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, okay, so we lost to Serbia. That's it. Game's done. The highlight for you and I was the basketball in the Olympics and now we are.
Speaker 3: We're tapped out.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing about it is, though, like every team there, I feel like they've all.
Speaker 7: Peaked for this Olympics, right by the US.
Speaker 5: Obviously Lebron's death and everyone else just ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Serbia is really good, Okay, like really good.
Speaker 5: They have the best player on the planets playing for them.
Speaker 4: So I know that you're heavily invested in the NBA. I'm just going to put it to you right now. Who wins gold, silver, bronze in the Olympics.
Speaker 7: You're still in gold. It's intriguing as to who wins silver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Serbia is really good, Canada is absolutely stacked.
Speaker 7: Spain is still quite good as well.
Speaker 5: We've got people saying that Australia got quite lucky beating Spain and that Spain probably beat Spain the other day.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 5: So it's going to be very very intriguing this this race for second one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, the opals play tonight, so let's just put all our eggs in that basket, shall we. Yes, and history made for Australia as a Rissa True with an extraordinary gold medal in the women's.
Speaker 1: Skateboard park events.
Speaker 4: Yeah fourteen, she's fourteen, mate, fourteen and eighty seven days old. I just want to ask you what were you doing as a fourteen year old?
Speaker 11: I mean.
Speaker 4: Playing netball and dancing? Well, I could have won an Olympic medal from that. Actually, really playing netball and dancing. Yeah, okay, that was fourteen was the age of when I was still winty peaked. Yeah, basically, and it's been all downhill for the when is correct?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 14: Cool?
Speaker 7: Yeah, when I was fourteen, you're.
Speaker 4: Still going to siler or Wogga Wogga, won't you genuinely all know what you were doing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Let me just say, if there was just one particular event at the Olympics that I could have got gold. Even to this day, that event isn't on the schedule.
Speaker 4: It was eating too much ice cream at Sizzler in Woggle Woggle where you ended up crapping your pair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, such a long time ago. Sure, congratulations, still true.
Speaker 4: I'd love to have a chat to Deirdre Hosen so if she can curse with the fact that she's blocked.
Speaker 7: Some of those memories.
Speaker 5: I think I won't him go into detail at one particular will she She pretended that nothing happened when I was training for this particular event. I reckon, I reckon, it's my thirtieth I reckon.
Speaker 7: We finally very calm, relax too. I knew it was going on, ye ca, Oh god, it's.
Speaker 5: A fourteen year old, just discovering him himself. Yes, yes, finding his way. Meanwhile, Richa True is winning a gold medal. It's quite a stark contrast, isn't it too?
Speaker 1: Vastly different achievements.
Speaker 3: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 5: Yes, still still training, both training like absolute athletes, but different results, different ambitions.
Speaker 4: I don't ever want to dismiss what you achieved though.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, appreciate that. Abs.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about Harley the Beagle.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we need to.
Speaker 5: That was him one day three.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, lucky social media Obviously we can love to hate it sometimes, but it's ended really well for Harley the Beagle because he actually went missing but was found thanks to the power of social media and everybody in South Australia getting out there to try and find him. Yes, so we love that. So his owners, Casey and Joseph got a phone call from their groomer to say, sorry, but he's taken off. No one was able to catch him. He kept sort of running off, and beagles are known for that. Beagles are really.
Speaker 5: So naughty beagles they are.
Speaker 4: I've got a friend just genuinely would love a beagle.
Speaker 3: But everyone's.
Speaker 4: If you think sid is hard work. Yeah, beagles no.
Speaker 7: Way street, Like, what the hell, where's my wallet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Gone gone, gone straight into the pet butcher for food. So there were multiple sightings but no one could catch him. But then finally, after the post attracted so many comments and likes, there was people everywhere across South Australia trying to find this dog. After I think it was five or six days, they ended up finding him in a creek bed thanks to using live updates on social media. So all's well, that ends well, and Joseph and Casey are back with their beloved pooch, which is great.
Speaker 5: No, it's just that when you're sitting there knowing that a pet's out there, yeah, and they're probably cold, and they're probably scared, particularly when you go and sleep at night, that sucks.
Speaker 4: We actually had we had someone I can't remember who it was. I was living with my sister at the time. She had a maremma, which is you know the dogs that look after the penguins. So we had Max and we had Tank, who was only a puppy then, and they both got out and it was night and just the fear of I thought, I thought, like, Max is going to be fine. He's a sheep dog. But Tank is this tiny little sausage dog that's got no idea.
Speaker 1: But we found them.
Speaker 4: They were together, they were roaming the streets, loving life. They were fine. But that fear and that feeling of oh my god, he's gonna get run over by curries and be dead.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is your post snooze news.
Speaker 3: Tanks still the worst dog of all time.
Speaker 1: He's actually not.
Speaker 4: He's actually amazing. He's an ivd D survivor.
Speaker 5: That's very true. Congratulations, Thank you listening. Warning Tank, he's stop yelling.
Speaker 4: I leave the radio on for them. Our next guest hails from Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Kingston.
Speaker 4: The twenty three year old has just gone back to bag and has been named the most valuable player in a stacked defensive lineup that is clearly the best in the world, if not the Galaxy. She is hashcag Fiers together with Matulda Garrett and Shamira Sterling, and we could not love her more. Please welcome Latanya Wilson.
Speaker 1: Be done for Africa, Hazy.
Speaker 4: We like to bring our thunderbirds in with their favorite pump up songs, and that is on your Wilson's and we say a very good morning to the premiership player, that is Laddy, good morning for more.
Speaker 1: Oh how the celebrations going, Laddy, Oh my.
Speaker 13: God, I feel I haven't.
Speaker 4: And so who was the best on ground in terms of premiership parties?
Speaker 13: I'll give that to our sell Lucy and.
Speaker 4: Anna, Lucy and Hannah. So Lucy Austin had a petty's hand.
Speaker 5: A petty you just to skip a leading by example clearly.
Speaker 13: Definitely example dance.
Speaker 4: So Laddy talk us through it. It was a lot closer than people kind of anticipated. You took care of the Victens by twenty odd goals in the semi finals, but oh my god, it came down to the wire.
Speaker 1: How was it on court?
Speaker 13: It was good. I felt pretty confident from that twenty five will win against them. The team knew that Vixen's wasn't going to I wanted to beat them by twenty five goals, so we knew they were going to come fire in them and I felt like Williams had gone through for the situation. I have no point in time. We looked Clstern even when they were up. So we accorded to Ostrige from the job done.
Speaker 4: And so talk us through your time here in Adelaide. How have you found it? You back to back premiers, it's been absolutely epic. What happens when you go home? When you go back to Jamaica for the off season, what does that look like for you?
Speaker 13: I'm going to be a bit busy home as well, as we have series coming up with England in November and we're looking to South Africa and Jamifs as well. But yeah, it's pretty busy Tony.
Speaker 5: What about as well? I think it's probably every athletes stream in a team sport to be crowned the best player for the entire season and.
Speaker 7: Win a grand final. And you've done that, Champion? How is there?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it still feels surreal to me. I feel like I'm living a dream because, like I know, I have the capability of getting the job done, but asking for club champion was a big ass and to get that, Oh my god, that that is my entire I like for the entire Suitinis.
Speaker 4: And Luddy, how did that go down with your teammate and your fellow defender Shamira, Because you guys are just, I mean easily the best offensive combination in the world, but you pipped it at the post for the MVP.
Speaker 13: I felt like everyone knew except for myself. Samir has always been a big surprisal and so I Stilly and the others and the others in the team. I feel like it was a hard division because almost all of us had well, all of us had a good season. We knew our role coming onto the court. Getting that award over everyone else is just a fantastic feeling.
Speaker 5: And it's just Gladdy, what's the plan now for the next few days? Like, how how long do we stay in party mode for hell before your body goes no, no, no no, I need some health.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, my body was like that from the first day. I guess I've been pushing through because you want to have fun. Not often you get back to back, so you have the injury at the moment, and I'm kind of like, I'm more a quiet and so I'm doing it for my apeam to just you know, I celebrate the victory with them. So I'm already in.
Speaker 4: Well, Laddie, thank you so much for having a chat with us this morning. I don't know if you know, but my mate Hazy over here won four premierships, so she's coming for you.
Speaker 1: She is coming for you.
Speaker 5: You're you're doing it at a much higher level. But that's okay, lady.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 13: It's a pasture being here.
Speaker 4: Well, Hazy, you have a very long and rich history of throwing your mates under the bus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's true. It's all a bad sharing is caring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you had this to say about your very good mate Adam.
Speaker 3: Let me take you back.
Speaker 7: This kid from the country Oakland swim.
Speaker 5: There was a bloke from Banana and Queensland from my school who's even worse. He couldn't dive so he had to jump in and then push off the name of Adam Guncorp. Yeah, just an episolute. I thought it was. I mean, every single time we watched pall gunners jumping and we're like, oh, what's going on? Is doing the safety jump again?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, it took a lot of work. It took a lot of research and the Internet and I have managed to track down Gunners.
Speaker 1: Say a very good morning to your mate Adam.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey you going there guys than finding me Gunners? How did that feel hearing that back?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Look, that's in all honestly, it's nice to hear from him.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, it's it's a it's a strange way to reconnect, im, I say, but it's sometimes these stories just pop into your brain. Can you confirm, Gunners, you couldn't dive? Could you? Like you you had to do the old safety jump to jump in the water in year seven?
Speaker 15: Well, look, mate, I think it's been a little bit missed and do there like it's not exactly how.
Speaker 10: You describe it.
Speaker 3: It's worse.
Speaker 15: So little country town, you know, No, you know, we didn't even have a pool for buddy mild you know, so there was no chance I could learn to dive. Obviously, as I saw it, this is my memory, I would go to the edge of the pool and squat like a duck because that's the one way i'd learned.
Speaker 12: I was like a duck.
Speaker 15: And then I'd just rolled forward and it was.
Speaker 5: And effective, really safe and affected not good for speed, but certainly.
Speaker 1: Gunn can I can I ask you this question? And it's the obvious question.
Speaker 4: You're from Queensland, mate, You're from Queensland.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I was. I was out on a cattle property, so I was. I was a couple of hundred kilometers from water, you know, So it wasn't exactly. You know, Sunshine Coaster anywhere?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, can we can we confirm something as well? I just I just sort of jumped out of the humble space just for a second. I was pretty sick on the diving board at school, wasn't I?
Speaker 13: Mate?
Speaker 15: You were, so let's let's go from the beginning. You were a terrible swimmer, like this guy was like the freak athlete. Everyone was so terrible at academics, terrible a lot of things, but really good at athletics. You know, he always had all an ankle or a roll, injury prone, but you know, very good athlete. And then when it came to the school swimming carnival, everyone was just so shocked that this wet looking sloth creature that would slowly move, slowly move up the pool was actually hazy. Like so he was bad at something.
Speaker 5: So we found you then, not made for the water.
Speaker 4: Before we let you go, how's he going to go diving off a ten meter platform today?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, he's going to get smoked. He'll he'll do an injury. There'll be some there'll be some swollen ankle or knee or something that will happen.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, I'm I'm going to say it, smallen naggots.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to say it.
Speaker 7: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Watch this, hey gun, It's very nice to speak to you, and thank you so much for all the confidence.
Speaker 15: No worries, mate, good luck. I hope you get a perfect ten.
Speaker 5: Put your hand up here. If you're engaged or married. Two from four.
Speaker 1: That feels like an attack.
Speaker 5: Every time I run these little poles, there's always someone with the feedback. I feel attacked. Yeah, I'm not attacking anyone. It's a group team mentality. Engagement rings and selecting the engagement rings can be tough on both parties, recipient and the giver.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of a test, really, how well do you know your partner?
Speaker 1: How'd you go with Carra?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll get to it, but yeah. Controversial, okay.
Speaker 5: A woman has sparked a fearsome debate claiming that men should always pick their partner's engagement rings. In a video posted to TikTok, the woman described herself as old fashioned because she thought that it was weird that some women insist on choosing their own engagement ring. Thoughts on this line, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, you have to look at that thing every day of your life on your finger exactly.
Speaker 1: Why would you not choose it?
Speaker 5: Do you know how embarrassing it would be for the man as well if he chose the ring. And then eventually she's like, oh, I'm just going to get it changed ever so slightly, going to say.
Speaker 4: Your taste is in your behind, you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't know any man who has gone to the trouble of spending thousands of dollars on an engagement ring without number one sort of seeing what she likes a number two going to friends or family and asking, hey, what do you think can you give me a little bit of help here?
Speaker 5: So that's probably the thing as well. You've got to do your research exactly. And what I discovered with Caara is that the shape shape is everything. I had to go circular if I did anything else but circular, like if it was a rectangle or whatever. Like I was thinking cube xiconia. She insisted on the diamond, and I was like, I don't even know the.
Speaker 4: You would have gone sterling silver if you had the chance.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go just genuine steels the steal ring with a cube xicona.
Speaker 4: I just I honestly say, this would love but you would be.
Speaker 7: So moreless.
Speaker 5: Producer Georgia, you've recently got engaged. When did you guys till the night?
Speaker 1: When did we get engaged?
Speaker 14: When did we tie the knot?
Speaker 7: Oh that's different, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How would you marry.
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 7: I'm done?
Speaker 14: We got engaged in December and he proposed me with a proposal ring, which is like one twentieth of the price, So it's one hundred bucks whatever.
Speaker 1: You go and get it from wherever you want.
Speaker 14: It means nothing, but he proposes with it so that then he doesn't disappoint me by getting me something I didn't.
Speaker 5: Want, and then you go, then you get shop for the property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've gone and made it together.
Speaker 7: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Actually I think that's quite I think that's really sensible.
Speaker 1: So that's my Christmas card? Does that make me a princess?
Speaker 3: Though I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people think, yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's a thing a proposal ring, yeah, which.
Speaker 14: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So it was just like.
Speaker 14: One hundred dollars like it looked like a full engagement ring cost him Like, yeah, nothing proposed with it. We will also overseas, so that way if I lost it didn't matter. Did you take photos and stuff? Like, I'm like, yeah, of course yeah. And then everyone's like, oh it's beautif. I'm like it's fake. And then he wanted me to keep it, obviously to save himself some money.
Speaker 5: Well, I was going to say, asking for mate, So what if the proposal ring turned into the real thing?
Speaker 7: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: I just have to take it, wouldn't I?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, So does that mean the proposal was real too?
Speaker 1: Or that was just fake?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, that was real?
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's definitely.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I hope. So Andre, if you're listening, is it real? Is this legit?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Silence?
Speaker 7: Silence from Drake.
Speaker 5: I'm like that Arabic.
Speaker 1: Can I just say?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine Abby like with her proposal ring?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Who carries around a magnifying glass like that?
Speaker 4: Anyway, Look, I would not Okay, I'm a control freak, so yes, there would be. But I would hope that my partner knows me well enough. And also the fact that I leave, you know, or I say into his phone, beautiful twenty thousand dollar rings and he would know exactly what I want by the time he goes to God and by it.
Speaker 1: You would be a proposal ring.
Speaker 4: No, thanks, that's not for me.
Speaker 1: But for contact.
Speaker 14: He only decided seven weeks out that he was proposing, and my best friend Meg was like, you're gonna have no time, buddy, Like you don't know what she wants. He didn't know anything, and the lady at the shop was like, just get this ring, do what you need to do, and we'll sort it out later.
Speaker 1: He's not organized. He's an unorganized person. Well, your words, not mine.
Speaker 5: What he's done is he's chosen not to be a hero and get himself in strife and he is effectively conceded defeat and sometimes that's very admirable.
Speaker 7: Well done.
Speaker 4: I still said, yes, we've got friends who will Adam Cooney and his partner. Yeah, he proposed with yeah, So I mean look, I mean if it was something cute like that, I'd be fine. But yeah, bet'll be a nice ring at the end of it.
Speaker 7: Right, proposal ring or burgery?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also just checking your still single?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Correct? Okay, well hazy, it is d day for you ten meter platform diving in head first, good about it.
Speaker 7: From the ten meter?
Speaker 5: Yeah, when did we agree on this.
Speaker 7: This must have been the fine print.
Speaker 4: You agreed, You agreed, I saw you not.
Speaker 5: Oh, my big mouth was just trying to impress you. And the lesson is saying, oh, I used to be a bit of a diver back in the day at school, and here we.
Speaker 3: Are, I was so good at diving.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not going to completely throw you to the wolves because I have gotten in touch with someone who was a former olympian at a diver synchronized no less So I would like you to say a very good morning to Rachel dutch Key.
Speaker 1: Please you know Rachel, Good morning everybody. Rachel. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 12: I can tell you what, guys, A lot can go wrong.
Speaker 8: I have no doubt.
Speaker 12: I believe in you, Hazy, and I believe with the confidence you have that we will be fine.
Speaker 5: Rachel.
Speaker 7: Can I just say, I'm just going to get straight to it.
Speaker 5: I told a story yesterday about how we sit stupidly and illegally jump off the Cocklebey wolf Bridge in Sydney and my mate sort of did it. Think it's about eleven or twelve meters drop. My mate did it with his legs spread and he kind of you kind of split a really special area. Is there a chance of me doing that today? If I'm not careful, not.
Speaker 12: Keep you lexy at it, It's not gonna mean. However, probably don't want to be doing what he did because you really know about it.
Speaker 4: Rach, Can I ask you this question. I'm so fascinated by divers. When you first jump off that ten meter tower and you look down, at what point does the fear go away? At what point do you think I can dive off this thing headfirst and I'm not scared.
Speaker 12: I don't believe that day ever comes. I think there's this mutual respect. It is high and things can go really wrong if you, you know, don't execute it correctly. So I think there's always that little bit of fear. Obviously the first time you do it, there's a lot of fear. But still at the end of my career, up until the day I retired, there was still that respect of fear, you know, between tend men in the water. You know, you do want to respect that because it's not nice when you hit it the wrong way.
Speaker 5: Before I get a tip off you, I've got to ask you what can go wrong? What's the worst thing that you've seen go wrong?
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have to. I need to know.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're just.
Speaker 12: Jumping feet first, right, so like the worst is going to happen again up with a fair few bruises and pill smile did it with me once? And you ask him? He I don't even wants to talk to me anymore. Here was he was bruised for days and he was in a world of fame. So needless to say, he's not coming tomorrow because he does not like me for what I did to him. So I mean, I say, it's just bruising. But if you guys like belly flopped off the side before, it hurts, right, so ten meters up, it's very painful. So you know we're just I'll give you the you know, the tips before we go. And you know you told your body tight and you know, I'm sure we'll be fine. I really do believe in.
Speaker 5: You had your body tight.
Speaker 7: What the hell does that make?
Speaker 12: Clean all your muscles and don't go swapping slopping.
Speaker 7: I'm cleaning as we speake. I've been clenching since I found out about this die rule.
Speaker 4: Still if I don't go floppy, okay, Rach. One final question for you your beautiful boy's body and banjo. What was more painful having a diving mishap or giving birth?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I think they're two very different things.
Speaker 12: I have no corn now because I've both came out the sun route. However, a mess up of ten meter is extremely painful, and you know, I felt like I was had good care with the recovery of my boys, with lots of pain relief, so that would not do bad.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you so much for the chat and good.
Speaker 1: Luck today, So no worries.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys, see soon, Jody and Hazes.
Speaker 3: Loose Lips.
Speaker 5: I feel like the best thing about this show is if it's a learning space and we're all about trying to better ourselves and each other.
Speaker 4: Don't try and put lipstick on a pick. This is you just trying to make me listen.
Speaker 5: Good, very Dare you call yourself a pig like that? That is ridiculous? Al Right, Sometimes it sort of feels like sometimes, Josh, you hear the words coming out of our mouth, but they go in your ears and they get lost in transition.
Speaker 1: There's a lack of processing. Yes, that's okay.
Speaker 5: So this exercise is called loose lips, and it's all about lip reading. So I read some sentences to you and you have genuinely got to read my lips. We'll put some noise canceling headphones on you, and it's all about reading my lips. And what we've learned in the past is that what you're seeing is not what you're believing. If that makes sense, should we give it a crack?
Speaker 1: No overlea that let's try.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Going to turn your headphones up right now, Jodes. Can you hear anything? Can you hear anything? Joades, Yes, that means you can't hear anything. I want to climb a mountain.
Speaker 1: I want to marry you.
Speaker 5: Oh you wish jellyfish? No, not quite really okay, I want to climb a mountain.
Speaker 1: You want to climb you want?
Speaker 5: That's giving one more time. Ready, I want to climb a mountain.
Speaker 1: I want to climb a mountain.
Speaker 7: You actually did it. You're getting much better at this. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: All right, noise canceling headphones are off. How does that feel?
Speaker 1: That feels good? Is that word for word?
Speaker 7: That was word for word?
Speaker 3: Excellent?
Speaker 7: Third time through?
Speaker 5: All right, noise canceling headphones back on round two.
Speaker 7: That's a lovely shirt. Sad again, that's a lovely shirt.
Speaker 1: Is that slower?
Speaker 5: That's a lovely shirt.
Speaker 1: You love flatulence?
Speaker 5: One more, that's a lovely shirt.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the memories.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, you're wrong.
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 7: What's it bad?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: Good on you for channeling it in and for that boy it was. That's a lovely shirt. Okay, Round three and the final one. All right, Norse canceling headphones are now officially on. Let's go, Big Bird roade a bicycle.
Speaker 1: Something about my boobs?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, Big Bird rode a bicycle.
Speaker 1: Big Berther has boobs?
Speaker 7: What it's sort of in the same.
Speaker 1: Big Berther is in the golf club.
Speaker 5: Well, just it. You know that this is legit because of the level of Jodie's voice.
Speaker 7: All right, last one, last one.
Speaker 5: Big Bird rode a bicycle.
Speaker 1: Big Bird rode a bicycle.
Speaker 7: You're on five.
Speaker 1: I am getting good at this.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're getting so good at that? Should we switch this around?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 5: It's up to you who you nominate next. You can nominate me or news reader Abbey.
Speaker 1: Let's get you to do it.
Speaker 5: I can do it, sweet, Okay, something about flat once