Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiicol Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining.
Speaker 2: Us today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 1: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all right hey.
Speaker 2: And this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: If it's trending, going viral or has he gripped? We're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Coming up on this episode, Matt is sniffing scented knobs. Yes, two words, honey, Actually one word, bong. That's all. That's let's that's the only spoiler you're getting. I can't wait to do my no context swillers on Instagram.
Speaker 1: About bongs and send longs.
Speaker 2: Big dicks, dead cats. Okay, that is what's coming up on this episode.
Speaker 1: We've absolutely lost the plot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think we should just shut up and deal me in. Do let's go.
Speaker 1: Ro oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So right? So like I'm thinking like right or flush? What's yours? And what have you been getting made for?
Speaker 1: What we've been working on here?
Speaker 3: If a little play hello Scrollers. It is I the one true Glamoras on here. Please be upstanding for the Royal Flush mad to.
Speaker 1: Tell them who is that? It's the Queen. I love it. I love it, so I said on our last Close Friends episode.
Speaker 2: The Queens in the Dead Queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got her to do it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to have some like jingles and stuff like that in our episodes, not only for the Royal Flush and Close Friends, but for other little things that we can introduce as well. So I love that.
Speaker 2: How is that a queen AI generated voice? Can we have someone like you know how Nova? It's like, hey, it's Katy Perry and you're listening to Nova. I want that AI generated like Katy Perry's Nathan Foley.
Speaker 1: We got her to say lots ready. Are we allowed to do this though? That's what I'm wondering AI, Yeah, Bridgeton.
Speaker 3: Scrolls, it is I the one true Glamors on here. I have taken time away from the Pope is at the Workers Club to this important message. Please be upstanding for the Royal Flush Bridge Matt tell them.
Speaker 1: I fucking love it. I love it. I love it be that long like like every episode. I love it.
Speaker 2: But for the oh, we can't talk about that, no, but for that thing that we're talking about behind the scenes, we're going to a long one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anyway, I love it.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to High Scrollers UK. I am feeling very royal and very elegant today. Also Queen Elizabeth saying she's the one true Glamazon. Get fuck Grandma, She's no way. I mean, the style was camp, but the attitude was naf that's all all.
Speaker 1: Sime, any of what I just thought, Matt. Another thing that we need to do in the studio is sometimes like just for certain occasions, we need to dress up. Okay, like because just then when you were saying, and we've listened to that and you're going welcome, Welcome, I was picturing us in like bridgeton gowns. Let's fun.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's like a season two of the pod when then the podcast is getting put on YouTube as well or something like that, and.
Speaker 1: Like so funny hearing gowns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking fun. I'll do that if it, like is worth it, because right now we cut up one or two videos a week. Yeah, I'm not to them for glam hair and makeup, but.
Speaker 1: We could just be normal casual, but than in a costume just for fun. I want to have some more fun. Okay, same, This can be as fun as you'd like it to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, I organize it. I'll show up, all right. Fine, I don't want to go to the base ware house to get a bloody bridge and dressing.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, base Wearhouse, can you please give us some free ship?
Speaker 2: Do they still exist?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do love a base Weare.
Speaker 1: House ko base Wearhouse, base wear House.
Speaker 2: You've never been to a baseware house?
Speaker 1: No? What's that?
Speaker 2: It was only a central coasing No, because I went to one in Alexandria. Base Weare House.
Speaker 1: It's like like costumes and shit, well they've got like.
Speaker 2: A party section, but it's one of those just it's like an elevated Hot Dollar. Gotcha. Yeah, yeah, you've got nicer things in the baseware house. You can get real coastal nice. You know, you go to Hot Dollar, you just have a clock.
Speaker 1: You remember Hot Dollar? And I think even before Hot Dollar, it was just called the one dollar shop and everything was quite literally a dollar. There was one a Jasmine shopping center in newc PL.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I used to fucking love going there, get a little figurine of a tiger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I love all of the different Oh, I've got a good thing. Hang on, I'll get to that in a second. But the Hot Dollar I love that. It's like Hot Dollar or one dollar store. And now there's Smart Dollar, and then there's.
Speaker 1: They're no longer one dollar. Yeah, they can't different, they can't justify it anymore. But back in the day, I miss it actually being one dollar for everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, my cousin did this really cool thing. We're coming up to Christmas soon and my cousin did this really cool thing with my nephew last year for Christmas where she took him into like a Hot Dollar or a dollar store of some sort and he and she said, okay, you have to go around. He's only he was only three years old at the time. So it was like, you have to go around and pick a present for everyone from the dollar store and it has to be you know, from you and buy whatever you want, which is a great cheap effective way to like get the kid to buy presents for everyone. And also it's it was fun and it was funny. The point is he went round and he like found things, and then was like, this is going to be for Uncle Maddie. And then you know, she then gave it to me on the day or he gave it to me on the day, and it was actually like, I mean, I got this fucking sleep mask that was rainbow and fluffy and just I'm never going to use it in my life, but I actually cherish it, cherish it so much. Cherish a show, mar cherish a show, mush And if I wasn't a Bridgeton dress, that would have been really funny.
Speaker 1: And you are, people don't know what we're wearing right now, like we could be in the Bridgeton dresses and I'm just saying that.
Speaker 2: And so Sky got this like leopard head with a pop plant in it, like a little plant in it, which you know, I mean I do the.
Speaker 1: Dollar stores always have so many animal figurines. I like dolphins.
Speaker 2: But it was like the best part of Christmas. So any mom's out there, if you've got young kids, that's something a bit different you could do. Steal my cousin's idea because it definitely brought a lot of fun. And of course this ugly little leopard plan to thing that like never.
Speaker 1: Your house did I see it? Yeah, I did see that. It's on the TV.
Speaker 2: But how random is that? Like that makes no sense in my house? Right? Like it makes it.
Speaker 1: I noticed it. I didn't say anything. It was like this.
Speaker 2: Question, Yeah, questionable, right, but of course, like I would never have that in my house. But because he gave me that ugly little plant, yeah, of course I'm putting it on display in my house. So it was really nice. But I'm excited for Christmas this year and I'm like ready for it to be Christmas.
Speaker 1: Okay. I literally wanted to talk to you about this because I saw your story last night and you said, how the fuck is it Monday tomorrow already? And I feel the same in my mind. The year is over, like anything new we want to do at work, forget about it, We'll do it next year, like it's our calendar's a fool, Like it's fucking September then it's October. It's basically Christmas. And on your story last night, you said I may as well put my Christmas tree up now, and that got me really excited. Matt, Yeah, because I have bought my very first Christmas tree, very.
Speaker 2: Very first, so I've never had one fr So.
Speaker 1: I had one really shit one maybe six or seven years ago, but just from Kmart and it was, you know, like the all white one that they came out with and it had like three storks coming out of it. I got that and it was only like mini, but I got it because I had to do something with a brand and I needed to have a Christmas tree in it. I don't remember what brand it was. So I had that tree that year, but only for the purpose of I did some sponsored content around Christmas. And then since then, like I've never had a Christmas tree otherwise, I don't think, like since I was a kid and lived at home. But then this year I just thought, fuck it, I'm gonna get fully into it and I'm going to have a Christmas tree and I'm going to decorate it. And so I bought it in the end of financial year sales this year from that bolls.
Speaker 2: Awesome Hill Hill. Thank God, I was just about That's My next question was where to get it from? Was it Balsom Hill?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So apparently Balsom Hill is like the Christmas tree of all Christmas trees. They've got heaps. So I got like a really nice, big fat one off.
Speaker 2: There the mental last of lifetime, they are like two thousand dollars, So how much did yours come to? Like twelve hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like twelve to fourteen hundred, but that was like with however much percent off for the end of financial year sales, but I think it was like two thousand and something. But I just figured, fuck it, I'm going to get into it and then we're going to have that forever. And I think, I don't know if they come with a lifetime warranty, is it ten years or something, but they come with a really long warranty as well, So even though it's expensive, you're gonna have it forever.
Speaker 2: Kind of. I know it's so ridiculous, but I will say I think. I mean, I don't have one, but my plan is to buy one for myself eventually. I just haven't been able to buy the bullet and spend two grand on a fact.
Speaker 1: Well, wait for sales, wait for the year sales, or I'm sure they'll do like the day yeah, boxing day, and I'm really excited. It's just sitting in my shed right now, but I can't wait to get it out and put together. And I got the one really, yes.
Speaker 2: Oh you're speaking my language.
Speaker 1: Led like lights in the end of the storks, so it's not even like lights dangling down, it's just in the stalks kind of thing. So you don't have to plug any lights into it, and I don't want to wrap fucking lights around. And so then just recently I've been going on Pinterest and looking up different styles of Christmas tree decorating and I think I know what theme I want to go with, and maybe you because yours is really camp it isn't.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends each year. I try and do something different. Last year's Christmas tree was disco ball themed because Dancing Queen was coming, yes, and everything was disco ball, which was just freaking magnificent. And now we have one hundred disco balls in my house. But this year we'll probably do something different.
Speaker 1: Well, this year, I think I want to do bows made out of ribbon, nice, you know, and it's just covered in like not big bows, but just picture like a normal piece of ribbon. I just want to buy lots of rolls of ribbon and make lots of skinny bows scattered all over it. And then I also really like I think it was in last year, it's like the long stringy tinsel. Yes, like I love that as well. Yes, so I'm thinking bows and tinsel and nothing else. Do you have a star at the top of yours?
Speaker 2: Yes? Did by one. I just bought one from Target though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna need to get a start.
Speaker 2: I get real into it. I need the led but they need to be with the white light. I don't like the warm light, and I don't like contrasting different colored lights. White light which looked great with the disco balls. And I had the stringy tinsel as well. And I even had stringy tinsel disco ball tinsel, and so it was all together and oh my god, the house would light up a golden hour every afternoon, disco balls everywhere. If you have never done a disco ball tree, maybe this year is the year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm excited, like I've never never gotten into this besides that one time I had the thin km up tree. Yeah, So I'm just really excited. I really want to get into it.
Speaker 2: I've seen these, I think they're called knobbies k and ob e z yeah, and they are decorative doorknobs that wrap around you're already existing doorknobs. They are so cool and like definitely would be a royal flush of mine. It's like they do like candy cane door door handles and things like that, what for.
Speaker 1: Your front of your house or just throughout your.
Speaker 2: Hand throughout your house, like your kitchen cupboards and stuff that, So all your handles then turn into candy canes or like buttons or gingerbread buttons and yeah, so fun. Like I just I think I might need to get into the knobbies. I think is how you and nobbies. But I was saying, yeah, as you said on my story about it, you know Christmas trade bula, the amount of people.
Speaker 1: When do you put yourself by the way, is it November or New December.
Speaker 2: My whole life was like first of December vibes. But I think the more we can enjoy Christmas, the better you go first. I'm going first in November this year, surely. But I was saying, like, I want to put up the Christmas tree because I'm just done for this year. And I had so many people message me and go, what amount Halloween? What about Halloween?
Speaker 1: Halloween?
Speaker 2: Don't write here right now? Halloween Halloween.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I Halloween.
Speaker 2: I couldn't think of anything worse than Halloween. Can't do it.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: If you love Halloween, get stuffed. I can't be bothered. First of all, it's probably because I grew up in a fat free household, so we weren't allowed to do Halloween because god forbid, I was bringing chocolates and.
Speaker 1: The house did Halloween or trick or treating.
Speaker 2: My mum would be telling me, oh, you never know what they're putting in there. They're putting syringes in the chocolate, and they're putting they're putting drugs in the chocolate to kill you. That was the thing that my mum used to tell me and couldn't go and get it. My dad hates Halloween, thinks, you know, that's a stupid American traditional whatever. I don't know. He never really explained it to me. I just every time I was younger and I go, why did you talk with Halloween? We're not doing that, And that was the end of that conversation. And then now on top of that, Mom never had any money to get me any costumes if I was invited to Halloween party or something, so I'd always just show up to Halloween parties in like a costume that was clearly something else. But I just have to say I was like, for example, I literally just like went and bought like a red tablecloth from Kmar, like one of those plastic red tablecloth, wrapped it around me like a cape, and said, I'm the devil, like that's what I was doing. That's what I was doing. But I I think as well, it banged my birthday at the end of October. You know, I hate because last year when I was planning to planning my birthday celebrations, so many people, like so many things were booked out on the weekend that I wanted my birthday on because it was Halloween. And then I was like, it wasn't even the same like date, but I was like, it's I think it was like the twenty eighth. And I was like, oh, I'd like to host a dinner at your restaurant that night, and they were like, sorry, that's our Halloween. Nay, we're fully booked.
Speaker 1: And I just think Halloween isn't cute either, like the fucking cobwebs and spiders and fucking orange. Sorry I'm with you on that. I will say, I like, I do like any opportunity to go to a dress up party, and I feel like Halloween is the only option really unless like one of your friends is having a dress up party. Like I like the element of dressing up. But I just think every year Halloween tries to get a bit bigger in Australia and it just doesn't. So just give up.
Speaker 2: I think it does though, I think it has.
Speaker 1: Gotten bigger and bigger.
Speaker 2: It's definitely produces people. I'm presenting more. Remember didn't we talk about this last year? People as many more on Halloween. But also I think we may have forgotten to factoring because it was the start of the cost of living crisis back then, so we forgot to factor in that things have probably gone through the roof as well. But yeah, I think I'm I'm kind of like it's a bit Gretchen Wiener's like, it's like, stop trying to make Halloween happen. Sorry, bahum bag or baham bag you know hate Halloween. But that's just me. I don't care what you do with your life, you know what I do care about? Sorry? Actually do I can? I be bothered? What I just remember last Halloween, I was driving around on Halloween night and I was where was I somewhere random marubro or something, and I just remember I was driving and it was Halloween nights. All the kids were dressed up and just and just fuck when I was a child. Sorry, I love when you go.
Speaker 4: Like you're getting ready to go into a massive ret. Just fucking look at you, Zeby, You're about to go on and fucking rant and just what are you gonna rant about?
Speaker 1: Go on? Matt children?
Speaker 2: The kids. The kids were all dressed up in all their outfits, running across the road in front of me car. I'm thinking, duh, look at me, I'm gonna runway down? Where are your parents? Like when I was younger, my mum would not let my hand go no where I was. I was strapped in the stroller. I was not going anywhere. I was not able to There's six year old fucking thoor hole. Can sparda man running in front thinking their superheroes running in front of UK are invincible? Apparently Thankfully, it was a forty zone, so I was so going thirty five anyway, so that's fine. But I just couldn't believe the kids running around And I just hate see.
Speaker 1: I hate when the treaters come to my house because my two dogs think that they are like the biggest dogs in the world. So if anyone knocks it out front door, Sneaky and Peanut just go running screaming, barking at the front door, and then I have to like awkwardly sort of open it a crack and try and like kick them back to be like move because they're putting their nosing on fucking Psycho. So my house isn't a good house people to come to the front door because of the dogs. Yeah, so I usually just put out a bowl of lollies and just go and refill it every now and then.
Speaker 2: But then you got the people who just steal the whole bowl.
Speaker 1: Well what if I opened the door this year and I say trick, Like, yeah, if you go trick or treatka trick fucking show me a trick. Well, they say trick or treat, So I picked trick.
Speaker 2: But you're the one giving a treat.
Speaker 1: But there's saying tree, you're the.
Speaker 2: One giving a treat, So wouldn't you have to be the one doing a trick? Well you say here's a trick and throw an egg at them.
Speaker 1: No, I actually saw a TikTok last night.
Speaker 4: I sent it to you, Matt a girl, Yeah, and I just pissed myself for some reason.
Speaker 2: However, egged someone's house. Yeah, yeah, same.
Speaker 1: And we used to go egging when we were like seventeen and we had like or someone had their peas. So then you'd plan to go egging, and you would go to Cole's before and get the cutt and then I remember we'd always be so scared of the person working at Cole's. But you can't buy this, They're gonna care, They're gonna know where egging this whole fucking scary thing.
Speaker 2: But also like, how how sad that we did that, because the whole thing was you wouldn't just like you wouldn't egg random You're going to say regandom houses.
Speaker 1: Like what did I say that time? Frog and rog and frat.
Speaker 2: I don't know frog or a rat, frat or a rog, I don't know frat. Anyway, where was I going with that? Oh? Because you know, back in high school, it'd be like, oh, he was caught texting on Snapchat with some other girl, let's go eggie's house. And we would, but then we would realistically, it's actually the girl, it's actually the parents that have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: So that's not no it's fucking shit.
Speaker 2: And I remember one time I was carrying the case of forty eight.
Speaker 1: Eggs we had the big I got the twelve pack.
Speaker 2: And we were walking and then the neighbors of the house who were egging came home and he jumps out of the car and comes up to me and goes, you aren't abowt to egg my fucking house, are you? And that is one of those memories that like, I think about how awkward that was always cringe, Like I go back to it.
Speaker 1: Matt, I've got one of those memories too, exactly like that that I'll never forgets. So when we were kids, we grew up with our next door neighbors that we lived next door to for like eight years or whatever, and they had kids our age as well. So we were just all best friends, like hanging out every day. And this was just when you only had a home phone. I would have been like six or seven at the time, and this is when we used to do prank calls on the home phone. Do you remember doing prank calls from the home phone? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah, I used to, like be I used to hog the home phone, Like I'd get home from school and call my friend and we just sit on the phone like wired to the wall for hours, like I've just seen you all day, and then I'm just like, mom, I'm calling Nathan, and then we just and then his mom and answer.
Speaker 1: For all of your all of your parents out there. I really feel for you, and I guess I see it differently from like my parents' perspective now, Like we've been at school all day, with our friends all fucking day, and then you know how you would plot with your friend that when the mom's come to fucking get you, that you're gonna be like, Okay, I'm gonna ask your mom because she will be more than likely just say yes to me, but not do you kind of thing, and then you'd go, please can I go over to Lannie's house? And then your mom is just like no, like why did we so desperately want to go and hang out with our friends after we've fucking been with them all day and annoy the parents in the mean time, like then they've got to come get us later. Dinner plans and fucking change like no. One of her parents were always like no, you're not doing that, And then you have an absolute milkdown even though you're going to see them the next day. Grow the fuck up, like I get it now from the parents' perspective, and I feel for all of your parents out there, just saying. Anyway, back to my story with the home phone calling. We were prank calling our next door daighbors. And this was around the time that they introduced one eight hundred reverse and so we couldn't put our home phone on private. But we were prank calling next door and I think the dad's name was Bob. Bob kept answering, and then we were just being stupid and hanging up and do it again and again, and then on the last time that we did it, because for some reason we prank called a million times, he didn't answer. And remember if you didn't answer, you could then one eight hundred reverse and it would call the number that you missed or whatever. So then our home phone rang, and I remember I had the cordless phone in my bedroom and so I quickly answered it because I didn't want Mum to hear it. I was like hello, and then Bob pranked us and he goes, Oho, this is Newcastle Police and he fully I thought it was the fucking police, and I shat myself I'm like, I'm going to jail, like mom's gonna find out. And it was just one of those things that I've never forgotten when my neighbor pranked me and said that he was from Newcastle Police.
Speaker 2: Were the neighbors kids over with you though, I don't know, in your bedroom by yourself.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. They must have been involved in or maybe we were trying to prank them.
Speaker 2: But also, why were you pranking your neighbors? I don't know. It was funny, Oh my god, not you Newcastle Police?
Speaker 1: And I thought that was really the police and that Bob had dobbed us in or something. I also saw a really funny video that I just want to share as well with you because it just ties into this childhood thing. Okay, I'm going to play it all for you. And this is like POV telling your mum you have growing pains as a kid.
Speaker 3: Mom, what I can't get to sleep?
Speaker 5: I think I have growing.
Speaker 2: Growing. You come up with this shit that's not really your fucking foot foot all. You're not growing Jesus, wasn't it the parents telling us growing pains existed? Though?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that skit just made me piss myself because why did.
Speaker 1: We do that? Like at any time he would go into our parents' room to wake them up, to tell.
Speaker 2: Them something a nightmare and have to go and sleep in between, which now as an adult, I go, my parents must have hated me coming in and sleeping in the middle of both. There's already no room in the bed and suddenly there's a third human being in it and just.
Speaker 1: Going into the your mom's room, like creating the mom. I feel imagine like, sorry, this is this sounds bad.
Speaker 2: But like I just think all the time about like my life, and you know, sometimes I'm like, oh fuck, this is a bit shit, or this aspect of it's a bit shared, or I'm struggling with this. I think imagine evident child, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm looking up at three am to say I've got growing pains, or I had a scary dream.
Speaker 2: Fuck off, I can't think of anything worse. Oh my god. Anyway, once again, I feel like it's a close friend's episode. When I was like, are we going to start the episode?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: When do we start this episode? When did we hit record? We're talking about the jingles?
Speaker 1: Bloody hell yeah, Well that's been in another episode done in dusted. I didn't even say good morning today, do you know what I mean? What's happened? We've gone rod, We've changed the format.
Speaker 2: But we've got to do our royal flush. Okay, well we probably won't have any time to do make topics today, but we need to do our royal flush. Okay, we'll put a little break in here, Hannah, and we'll be back in a second.
Speaker 3: Please be upstanding for the royal flush.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get on to the royal flush of the week, which we are going to have a jingle for very soon. Okay, maybe we did put it in. Well, I've got an anti royal flush. Do you want to go first, Matt or do you want me?
Speaker 2: I think mine can go further places.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let me just tell you mine.
Speaker 2: There you go yours.
Speaker 1: So I've got an anti royal flush because I have seen something on the internet lately that's been all over my FYP. I hate sometimes how easy it is to get on a FYP. If you watch one video of one topic, then it's going to go oh you like that, I'm going to keep showing it to you. And I've ended up on cave exploring TikTok.
Speaker 2: You know, I got hold down and say not interested.
Speaker 1: I know, but then I kind of like, I kind of love I do, I do, I do? Okay, I hate people, Okay, me too.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we're on the same pagereon.
Speaker 1: I hate people that go cave exploring. Oh why because I keep seeing the cave diving exploring videos on TikTok of the ones that have gone wrong, the ones where they get stuck and they're crawling through a crevice this big upside down arms first or something, And that's the side of TikTok that I'm on, and I just think, who the fuck would enjoy this? Like, okay, so I'm yeah on cave explorer's TikTok gone wrong, Like that's what the videos and the videos it's not obviously real, but it's like the diagram of like where they were going and then the awkward bend and then their leg gets stuck upside down. Why there is so many fun activities to do that are way less dangerous than exploring in a fucking cave.
Speaker 2: You know what I saw the other day as well, speaking of it's on the same kind of tangent as this is. You know, how the deep sea videos are really scary? Did you see that the other day? There was that video that was like proving that the deep sea videos are only scary because they use that song that's like yoh yeah. So it was like the same video, but then they just put like Zara Larson's Symphony over the top. I was like, I just want not be proud of yourself on it, and the boat is rocking just like it is with a yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I was like, oh, this is so camp. So it is the song because I've watched some of these not cave explorers. But has that guy come up on your for you page? I do. I'm getting a bit of deja vu right now. I think we've spoken about this on the podcast before. Have you seen that guy that like searches underneath like Westfield Tugra on the Central Coast.
Speaker 1: But how is he getting under this?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like full on, there's like he goes through a drain, then through another bit, through another bit, and there's this whole like city kind of thing underneath and there's like here. Well I don't think so. I think it's trespassing, but it's so cool but scary to see the videos, but he'll go down and like one piece of string, like one piece of rope, and I'm like, if that rope breaks, like you are literally stuck like in meters and meters below the ground. And then anyway, I think his brother is like posting videos online because the guy who usually searches under all these underground things has gone missing. Now, yes, and he's assumed to be down there somewhere, and I don't know if he's been found yet or not. With the four U page, sometimes videos come up from ten months ago, you know, so I don't know, but he was searching, like the searches underground, like bunkers and things, and apparently under Westfield Tugo there's like so much stuff under there that like it looks like he reckons. It's x X training grounds for something. I don't know. It feels like the Hunger Games, but I don't know. That's just what I've been seeing and I would want to do that if I could guarantee I could get out, and I just don't think you could.
Speaker 1: I remember when we were in primary school we went to Bathurst and the Jenolan Caves are there, Yeah, and that was really cool, like when you walk in, it's all that big open cave and you can see like all the things dripping down. But then there was this bit that we went in that was a tight squeeze, like you walk through some wall and then yeah, and then you'd have to turn sideways and it was like scraping against your chest and your back, and then like I think you had to crawl for a bit, and I remember I freaked out and like asked to get out like halfway through.
Speaker 2: So do you reckon? You're claustrophobic?
Speaker 1: Surely anyone is claustrophobic if you're in a fucking cave.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't reckon.
Speaker 1: So you would like going, would you go cave exploring?
Speaker 2: Yes, but not underwater cave exploring or anything to do with water, because they'd be scared to drown in a cave.
Speaker 1: But like these videos that I've been seeing, there's ones obviously where they've got stuck and then water has risen, which is fucked, like that's my worst nightmare. But there's even ones where there's no water, but they like crawl down head first and then they're stuck and they can't get back up or keep going forward, Like can you imagine that, Like, I just don't know why anyone would want to put themselves in that situation. Like, there's a lot of other hobbies you can do, yea.
Speaker 2: So it's like cliff diving, Oh no, where you just jump off the side of cliff and then put your arms out and the wings come out.
Speaker 1: N see. I'm anti Like I would never do bungee jumping. I would never jump out of a plane. I would never do anything, really, would.
Speaker 2: You like yes or no? Like, yeah, I would, but I wouldn't actually invest time into making it happen, you know what I mean. Like, I'm like, yeah, I go skydiving, but I think I just can't be bothered actually going skydiving.
Speaker 1: That her to go out of the airport, shafdy.
Speaker 2: Shit, You've got to get in the planet and you got to fly up for forty five minutes. I will never And also it's you're strapped to the back of someone else or whatever, Yeah, get off me. Let me jump by myself. I know how to open on a parachute. Love, you know, I don't need your help.
Speaker 1: Nah. I will never do any of those things. I'll never go cave exploring.
Speaker 2: So when I went to Genolan, Caves. You want to know what's funny is we went in two thousand and six for the Year six excursion went out to Jenolan Caves.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Now. I bought a little orange juice that day, little Sun Sunny Valley orange Juice. I think Sun Valley Orange Juice, whatever it was. I don't think they're in production anymore. Because what I did was there was a little water station in Genolan Caves. There's like a natural tap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember it was beautiful by the way, like when you walked in, it was like wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so they've got this part where it's like this is the purest water you can have in Australia, and it's just, you know, meant to be really good for you and full of all these minerals and whatnot because it's come straight from the cave and straight from the nature. And I was like, oh wow, I really want that water because I think that that will be worth something one day. So I tipped out my orange juice, washed it out in like the bathroom at Jenolan Caves, and then went to the tap filled it up. In two thousand and six, yeah, and then I went and put it in my bedroom when I got home and it sat at the top of my shelf and I was like, that's Genolan Caves water. That is mineral water, that is so good for you, and I think it's going to be worth something one day. And then that was in two thousand and six. Anyway, flash forward to twenty nineteen. I moved to Sydney and I found the fucking bottle. Thirteen years that orange juice bottle had been sitting at the top of my cupboard holding the water from Genolan Caves in it. Yeah, it was crystal fucking clear. And guess what, I had a fucking sip.
Speaker 1: Do you still have it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I tipped it down and threw it in the bin. But I had a sip. Thirteen years that water had been sitting at the top of my bedroom. Yeah it was fine. I mean I survived, Although that was twenty nineteen, six months later worldwide pandemic. Was that me. Who knows? But thirteen years that water has sat at the top of my cupboard festering away, and I will I've did the research, I did the science behind it. I can guarantee the water from Jenolan case. Clearly, it's got to be good water to sit up there and not even evaporate or anything. Not get I know you, I would have.
Speaker 1: Got hot in your room in somewhere and cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought, surely there's a bit of mold or something going on by the time I get it down, because I saw it and went, oh God, do I smell it whatever? Smelted it smelt fine, gave it a sip. I went, oh, that's tasty. You know, thirteen years that motherfucker was sitting at the top of my cupboard. Anyway, So if you want real pure water, go go to Nolman Caves. You heard it here first, my royal flush. Is there anything else you want to say about caves and things?
Speaker 1: No, I just hate them. I hate them, and I don't think people should go in them, like seriously, grow up.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, my royal flush is Look, I need to preface this by saying clearly, you're about to hear a news story here. You're about to hear a news story, or just the first sentence of a news story. But I want to stress that the news story itself is not a pleasant news story. It is a story about someone getting stabbed, and that is not what I will be laughing at during this segment. During this part of the segment, it is look, let me just let me just play the order for you and then maybe we can discuss. Are you ready, Brittany?
Speaker 6: A man is lucky to be alive after being stabbed at titty witty beach on your.
Speaker 1: Is that a real place?
Speaker 2: Titty?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 6: A man is lucky to be alive after being stabbed at tittywitty beach on your peninsula?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Tittywitty beach? Guy? Google girl, tell us where where is tittywitty beach?
Speaker 1: Twitty?
Speaker 2: And I mean, I'm so sorry to that man fighting for his life after being stabbed, but tittywitty beach in South Australia, I mean, really we need there's a there's a bed and breakfast while I looks at it called SMITI at titty witty it is on the like of Adelaide, I guess or South Australia. Sorry the way that that literally like, I was like, I'm sorry to that man, but fuck that is hilarious and it got me thinking, like I was thinking, that's a real place in Australia, right, titty witty beach. So one thing I always think about is when I was younger. There's a place up near you in Newcastle called kurr and Bonga. Kurr and Bong and Kurran Bong used to have this thing called the elephant Shop.
Speaker 1: The ads or the radio, Yes, come on.
Speaker 2: Down to the elephant shop at kur and Bong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I never wear Oh.
Speaker 2: My grandma used to take me.
Speaker 1: Which crystals and everything.
Speaker 2: It had crystals. It was very early stage Tree of Life, like I think the elephant shop became.
Speaker 1: So Tree of Life could run and we'd.
Speaker 2: Go and buy a bag of crystals and I'd get all of the different crystals and they just had all these beautiful things. I don't know. It was just it's so funny because I'd ask my my grandma would be like, what do you want to do today? And I'm like, I want to go to the elephant shop. My grandma and granddad would drive me to Kurhran Bong.
Speaker 1: Where is Karoonbong. We'll tell you another thing speaking of things that used to exist in between the Central Coast and Newcastle that I never got the opportunity to go to, but I wanted to so badly because there was ads on the TV every week but I ever got to go, and I was so devo that my mum or dad would never take me. Morisset Mega Market, Oh, now.
Speaker 2: That was an experience.
Speaker 1: Morrissette Mega Market. Get on down to Morisset Mega Market. This weekend. We got five dollar Bape jackets. Do you remember that bape monkey jackets?
Speaker 2: Baby mahallo? Yeah, Milo jackets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they had all that shit, and I wanted to go so badly. Please It's like forty five minutes from us. I was never allowed to go, So.
Speaker 2: That was like a that was like an outing for my family. Like man, family was like, We're going in three weeks to Marissette.
Speaker 1: Mega If anyone that doesn't know, can you explain what it was? Was it like a shopping center.
Speaker 2: No, so it was like in a big kind of shed and it had all like local grossers and farmers and everything, and it was kind of like like, well, yeah, it was like an indoor market sort of thing, but I think it was permanently there, like it was every week. And the best part was they had animatronics similar to like your Chucky Cheese in America, and so every every day you'd go and at eleven am, like at the end of the day after the markets would be like five to eleven.
Speaker 1: Let's say eleven had shut early, and that's why we'd never go as well.
Speaker 2: Yeau.
Speaker 1: His mom would be like, now I got.
Speaker 2: To leave the clock ador always yeah, and at eleven to say goodbye. They would do this like Von Trapp family sound of music, music esque and amatronic show with vegetables and the corn and the carrot and the lettuce and the peas were all up on like the roof. It's very hard. There was like a stage on the roof sort of thing, and at eleven o'clock the song would play and the vegetables would dance. I'm pretty sure this was Morris at Mega Markets. The vegetables would dance and be like goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 1: I think I used to see that at Franklin's.
Speaker 2: Oh that's random because that was before.
Speaker 1: Cole's was Cols. It was Franklin's and I remember seeing big Dance in Freier.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Coles wasn't Franklin's. Yeah, Franklins became Wore Worse.
Speaker 1: Oh I did it, no, but wool Worse.
Speaker 2: Was around first, like well Worse. Franklin's got absorbed by oh worse right, I don't know. I don't know. We're not going down this roete again.
Speaker 1: We did this, I do miss Franklin's.
Speaker 2: The point is they were also there was one thing that I loved, which was a can you please type in actually go google girl. We'll go go Google girl Morrissette Mega Market Vegetable show, because I think that will make sense now. They also had a monkey like King Kong go to images hanging from Yes, so that's the monkey hanging from bars and it would flip around.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I feel so sad that I never got to go.
Speaker 2: Now. One other thing, there's the picture.
Speaker 1: Like see that big building there, Hannah that that was the Mega Market And then there was a video of that night. But please can we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Giving Costco before Costco was a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to look at where these fit. Okay, someone might need to help me. Maybe that's a fever dream, but I remember going. I'm sure it was Morrisset Mega Markets and there would be vegetables up on the wall like a corn and oh, here we go. Oh that's the monkey swinging. Yeah. So he would go round and round all Jay. He was on this like bar and he was doing trapeze acts and he would swing round and round and I would just love seeing him. But if you want to.
Speaker 1: We just smoked weed and talking about this someone in the comments.
Speaker 2: If you go to monkey Swinging at Morrisset Mega Markets, we'll put it in our broadcast channel tomorrow so you can see that. But I'm sure there were vegetables. Where are the vegetables from?
Speaker 1: Look up Franklin's Dancing Fruit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there it is the Franklin's Dancing Fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, and then they would have it usually under the big lolly wall. I remember. Fuck, They're scary now I'm looking at him.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Morrisset Mega Markets had something else as well, because I remember the I remember them dancing monkey. But then I'm sure there was something else as.
Speaker 1: Well, don't I remember that show Franklin the Turtle.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, another tangent we've gone on names in Australia is what I was gonna say. So it got me curious, back to Titty Witty Beach and Kuran Bong. It got me curious of like what other random places we have in Australia and I looked it up, which, by the way, I didn't know. Timbuctoo is a real place. If you say going out of tim bucktoo, that's actually a real place in Australia, so that's good.
Speaker 5: I also have a friend at school that lived at Come by Chance, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Come by chances on the lift.
Speaker 2: It's situated in the Pelaga region of New South Wales. Piliga, okay Biliga, Come by Chance, we Were, We Wore? Oh fuck, Hannah, get on the mic. Please turn your marc on Regional. We've got regional girl Hannah in the building too. She's broken off.
Speaker 1: But you don't know anything about living on a farm. And when you got that hate comment that time, you just lived on one for twenty years. That's fun. You don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Come by Chance, we Were, We Wore, We Wore Races, coumby, where's Comby?
Speaker 1: Come by chairs?
Speaker 5: Oh and yeah we Wore is where Daft Punk came to launch one of their albums once at the We Wore showground and it was like the biggest thing that ever happened to.
Speaker 1: We Wore. Wangiwangie's pretty random. It's spelt like wangy wangy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's pretty good. I think this one called probably get us canceled. But this one's called Chinaman's Knob in Victoria. Are you serious Chinaman's knob? Well, that's what this article says Australian Traveler dot com.
Speaker 1: A classic one is your poon your pooon? Yeah poo.
Speaker 2: We've got a centered knob in Western Australia. We've got Wanka Creek in Queensland. We've got Fiddletown in New South Wales. Bong Bong Queensland, Big Dick Ball in w a big dick boll Dick as in Richard, you know, Big Richard Bor. I'm assuming no like Ball Water, big Dick boor in w a dead cat Gully in New South Wales. And I also special mention to Linger and die Hill in New South Wales. I'm putting it out there if you live in Linger and die Hill, dead Cat Gully, Big Dick Ball, Bong Bong in Queensland or New South Wales, because there's two Wanka Creek, Fiddletown, centered knob or Chinaman's Knob if you live, if you are a scrollering, you live there and you can prove to us. I want to part of the fucking license. Yes, and you can prove to us that you live there. You're coming on the show. We'll have you call in two high scrollers for a special one on one. And you know we don't have guests on this podcast. We don't care for guests on this podcast. But if someone lives in Bong Bong, get Bong Bong ass on this fucking podcast and tell us about living in Bong Bong, bitch o on the Bongbong bitches to come out of the water. Wait, could just please.
Speaker 1: Look up for the population of Bong Bong guy, Google girl.
Speaker 2: Population of Bong Bong Queensland.
Speaker 1: Place that reminds me of bing and Bong. Here reserve the universe adventure every day the Bong shop.
Speaker 2: Has come, Bong, smart bongs, glass bongs, water bombs, and bong Shop.
Speaker 1: It's bit Bombong, not a real place, Matt and you No, it's Bong Bong. You've made this up.
Speaker 2: No, it's not bing Bong. It's called bing Bong. Is a different one.
Speaker 1: Bong Bong, Bang and Bog. There's a tiny planet calling a new exciting day. All that's coming up is bong mart.
Speaker 2: Now with this article that I've just read I'm thinker old just racking wrong because I just read Bong Bong You're making shit matt bang Bong Bong Bong. Well wait, have I been punked?
Speaker 1: Have you no bottom bong path Oh?
Speaker 2: In Huntley though per Bong Loong Perth it says Queensland and New South Wales. Here, No, that's a Cloud nine smoke shop. Hang on a second, smoking stuff.
Speaker 1: There's a up in smoke. There's so many smoke shops in fucking Perth. What's going on out there? We've got smoke station, Cloud nine, smoke up in smoke, smoke and stuff Cloud nine.
Speaker 2: Bongbong races, Bong Bong picnic race course. Where's the where? Not a bloody second? Because now I'm now I'm oh flustered because I've just can you please look up? Then let's see if the others on the list work. Fiddletown, New South Wales. Bong Bong, New South Wales is a small township in Winge Caribbee Shire. It was also the name for the surround parish it is with within the Southern Highlands. Bong Bong, Bong Bong, Passo, Bong Bong Mountain, Bogbong Common.
Speaker 1: It's down below Woollongong. Surely there's someone out there from Bongbong, historic Bongbong.
Speaker 2: All right, So I want to have a luck. I want to have a look at centered Knob. W A please, I'd love to have a look at centered Knob. No, not centered like center of the page. It's centered as in it smells nice. That's what makes it. It's centered knob. Centered smell like a centered candle. Centered knob.
Speaker 1: It's a place in Western Australia.
Speaker 2: It's a mountain peak.
Speaker 1: Surely no one lives in Centered Knob. It's got four stars on Google. Who has reviewed fucking centered Knob? They said, Wow, do not believe Brian Kong looks much better than it smells.
Speaker 2: They're fighting in the Google reviews. Brian Kong Local Guide seventeen reviews seven years ago gave centered Knob a five star rating and said it smells better than it looks. Then Henry has come in ten months ago with a one star rating of centered Nob and said, don't believe Brian Kong, it looks much better than it smells. Don't believe me, Fine see for yourself, but you'll be sorry.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is with people? On Google Reviews.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I think if you're in centered Knob, you're.
Speaker 1: Let me go. We need to go regional.
Speaker 2: Wool Fate, Centered Knob Fate, Bongbong. I need a fake Fate the label Bongbong. I want to go. I want to you. You need to do a pop up store in w a big Dick Ball, bring your big Dick energy to bring big brick brick fake big. It's a twist.
Speaker 1: Fate is coming to off the chair. Centered Knob Fate, Big Dick Bore.
Speaker 2: Dead Cat Gully, New Fate store opening in dead Cat Gully, New South Wales.
Speaker 1: Big Dick Lake Dick's Diggers Gosh three wait seven stars on Google.
Speaker 2: We've gone unhinged. I think we've got to wrap it. How long we've been recording for I think we've got more than enough of an episode because now we're just playing silly buggers again. We actually talked for so long again that we forgot to actually talk about anything that happened on the internet.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, because what matters more is us and what we want to say. Well, anyway, that's another episode done and dusted and listening scrollers do all the things, Do all.
Speaker 2: The things, Do all the things, dar.
Speaker 1: Si, do all the things. You know, subscribe five stars, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be doing a meet and greet soon in Wanka Creek, so seeing all there. Bomb find out we're releasing an album in We Wore Bitch. This has been the most chaotic episode. Thanks for joining me, Brittany, thanks for being here, Hannah, thanks for listening. Scrollers. Anyway, Darla, better let you go. I'm going to sniff a scented knob.
Speaker 1: I