Speaker 1: Get every morning, every day, Adelaides, Can I just speak from my heart just for a second. Can I just talk about how hard it is for me what you roll in your eyes for you're supposed to be my confidant.
Speaker 2: I just reserve the right not to take your side on this particular occasion.
Speaker 3: But but do proceed. I'm trying to you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: As I was saying, Can I just say how hard it is as a man to buy a Christmas present? Thank you for the round of applause. That was very brave of me.
Speaker 2: Can I just take a deep breath for a start through the mouth sweat.
Speaker 3: You're going to sit there and say how hard.
Speaker 2: It is for you at Christmas? Well, what have you organized? Let me ask you a few questions. What have you organized for Christmas lunch?
Speaker 4: I've organized my presence first and foremost.
Speaker 2: I've organized to When you say presents, you mean your presence to be at Christmas.
Speaker 1: Presence with presents. Yes, a presence is my presence. No, we're going somewhere else for Christmas, so.
Speaker 3: You don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: No, so you don't have to make any salads or potatoes or pick up any roast meat or anything like that.
Speaker 3: You don't have to worry about any of it.
Speaker 4: Does someone do that? I'm joking, I'm not that much of a pea.
Speaker 3: The next question, what presence have you organized for the kids?
Speaker 4: I haven't yet. I haven't yet. Car already has. She has already organized all the presents.
Speaker 3: That's good, So you don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: All I need to worry about is the lovely ladies in my life, and that is Cara. I have to get her a present at some stage, but traditionally I kind of haven't because when I have done that, I've completely got it wrong and we've had to take the presence back.
Speaker 3: Do you do.
Speaker 2: You want to know how you're tracking on the buying a present for your wife front?
Speaker 3: I can give you some advice.
Speaker 4: If you like, because are you in contact?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you want to?
Speaker 4: Can?
Speaker 2: I just read out the text message that I sent to Kara last Friday, so a week ago. So you've still done nothing in this space, I said, Kara, because I know she wants a bracelet?
Speaker 3: What bracelet do you want?
Speaker 4: I told you she wanted a bracelet.
Speaker 2: I know, thank you, but you hadn't selected a bracelet, had you I said, Carrat, what bracelet do you want? I might be able to help him out because he appears to be floundering in this space.
Speaker 6: You won't tell me she did tell you one?
Speaker 4: Did you want?
Speaker 6: You're an idiot.
Speaker 3: Because she's written back, he's a clown.
Speaker 2: I told him I've already ordered it that.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, okay, what I will say is you, by the way, are you going to get me a Christmas gift?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course they will. You don't have to, I do have to.
Speaker 4: Can't we just agree not to because I'm going to stuff it up? You know how it is? You know it easy is to shop for men. Okay, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: You're a hard person to buy for.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: You've got no dress, so I can't buy you any decent clothes.
Speaker 4: That's my point.
Speaker 1: Whatever Car gets me fashion wise, I love it because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. If I got Car some clothes, there's no way in the world that you would like.
Speaker 2: It's such a cop out for you to stand there and say you don't get me a present, because that absolves you of the responsibility of being thoughtful and going to get me a present. And I won't have it. I won't, I won't, I will not see it.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a lazy thing. It's a fear of failure. What are you nodding along there for?
Speaker 2: Produ So, if you've just joined us this morning, we've been having a welcome, a robust conversation about the fact that I would like to buy you a gift for Christmas, and you want to wipe the slate clean because you can't be bothered. And also you're in the same conundrum with your wife where she wanted a bracelet. She's just ordered herself because she knows that you are pretty useless in this space. However, my point to you, and I'm just trying to help you. I'm trying to help you develop and involve it.
Speaker 1: Guess like me by genuinely insulting me and say you're trying to help me.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say to that, because that's exactly what.
Speaker 4: I was doing to help you.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I sort of am. I just want to gift from you. That's the crux.
Speaker 4: Of all that.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you're going to get a gift, but I don't want you to be disappointed.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to be disappointed either, So we are on the same page.
Speaker 4: So let's just call it off.
Speaker 2: I did say to you progress, I did say to you before.
Speaker 3: It's not about the gift.
Speaker 2: It's about I want to show you that I appreciate you in this. I appreciate everything you do for me as my co host. I appreciate all things Andrew Hayes, and I just want to show you that at Christmas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I the same goes for you. But I just don't want to disapproach you unless you tell me what you want for you.
Speaker 6: Do you know what's going to happen. I'm going to tell you what Jodie wants and then you'll go and get that.
Speaker 3: What's happen?
Speaker 2: I want to know your policy at work, though, what's the go Do you do a Chris Kringle? Have you done a Chris Kringle in the past and it's been absolutely Have you got a crappy gift from a coworker?
Speaker 3: What are the rules?
Speaker 2: I was telling you guys that I every year will buy my boss at Channel ten in particular, and my boss at Nover.
Speaker 3: I've just I will this year.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'd buy like a nice bottle of red because I really.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you, really appreciate employment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, few people that have lost radio jobs this year.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to begin up every day and having a job. God, do you do that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No, No, I do not do that. Are you saying I should start doing it?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to start doing it. If that could be the difference the little things?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning. Have you got yourself pretty crappy gift at work? And watch your policy? Are you expected to buy something for someone else?
Speaker 4: What about it can be broadened as well?
Speaker 1: What if you've got a really really awesome gift from work unexpected?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, because you.
Speaker 1: Did that to me last year. You're like, oh here, here's some fitness equipment, here's some fitness clothes. I was like, oh my gosh, it's that's.
Speaker 6: Above and we're getting birkenstocks.
Speaker 4: Turn and then you've got me before.
Speaker 3: Not even the balaine.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I like to give good gifts. I like to make people feel appreciated.
Speaker 1: Your love language, well, speaking of get yourself on air, we've got a bunch of Santa's Wonderland passes to give to you.
Speaker 3: Speaking of I like to make you feel appreciated.
Speaker 4: We're is working through I'd call it a bit of an issue which we're getting on. We're making some progress.
Speaker 1: In terms of exchanging gifts between myself and you.
Speaker 4: Joson, do you need.
Speaker 3: Someone to step in and mediate at this point?
Speaker 4: We're getting there. I think we're making progress, are we.
Speaker 1: I don't want to disappoint you and you want to give a gift though.
Speaker 2: But the fact that you don't want to give a gift disappoints me. What part of that don't you understand?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four to ten, we're doing this this morning. Gifts at work? Did you get a crappy one? Have you had a horrendous Chris Kringle. Let's go to Kayla from two Wells. What happened Kayla?
Speaker 3: Did you get a gift from work?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 8: I got a box of Childsworth nuts and I'm actually allergic to notts't it?
Speaker 1: Do you to prove a point, Kaylor, do you eat the nuts and then go into anaphyactic shop?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I actually got given it and they said, oh, we know that you're allergic, so maybe you could give this to your partner.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, that reminds me of a story when I worked at another place of employment and there were lots of couples there, so in order to save money, they said, you're not each going to get a Christmas Ham.
Speaker 3: We can have you can.
Speaker 2: Have one between two, so the couple can share the Christmas hands. Like, just because he works here, it doesn't mean that I haven't worked here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We've both worked here. We both want a goddamn hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's also I'm give you more detail off air, the situation in a Melbourne radio show where someone called up about how it shouldn't be leather used for the sharance. Oh yeah, because they are an animal activist. And the price for getting on air it was a ham.
Speaker 3: That's men, Thank you, Taylor. Let's got erin from fairbew Park Hey Erin.
Speaker 8: Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 3: What'd you get for you? Chris Kringle?
Speaker 8: Oh, we do it, Chris Kringle, And we usually we get to kind of write what we might like. And I wrote a candle because the year before someone got me a beautiful candle, so I thought, yeah, I'd love another candle, and I got like an Airwick toilet. Can it looks like an.
Speaker 4: Air Fresh night?
Speaker 8: Oh no, yeah, a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 3: So errand's after your glasshouse candle, which cheap by the way. Yeah, and she's taken on a fresher.
Speaker 1: So do you think the person knew what they were doing or was just just a bit of a common mistake that US spokes can make.
Speaker 4: You didn't specify which you said anyone?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I feel like it might have been one of the men in the sea.
Speaker 4: Yeah we can.
Speaker 2: We can know it down to the one and one of the men who was a title all right?
Speaker 4: Third twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Those poor gifts that you were received around Christmas time, particularly at the workplace, I haven't really had experience with a good one yet, not really just smulling over whether we should be giving each other Christmas gifts or not, because it can be a very confus using process for one person in the day.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of the rules at work is the question we're asking thirteen twenty four to ten. Danielle from No Longer Downs Chris Kringle, you got around it.
Speaker 10: Well, it was terrible. So we all were nurses We all got each other gifts and I probably went a little bit above, and come time to hand them out, I'm waiting and waiting and there was no gift. And then the person that actually did do the gift said, I'm really sorry, but I think it's been stolen.
Speaker 3: This is what I gave.
Speaker 10: You have a merry Christmas. But I got nothing and it was never found.
Speaker 4: What were you supposed to have got?
Speaker 10: It was a beautiful candle and some bedstops, but yeah, it was never got a Chris Kringle.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to call BS on this, but I'm going to need some more information. Was there a photo of the said present or that you're just taking a word for it.
Speaker 10: No, but the person was pretty genuine, like I don't. Oh look, you know what. Anything is possible on a ward, isn't it.
Speaker 1: See that's interesting as well, because I had a couple of people with my wedding like, oh, you've got the car.
Speaker 4: On the kitchen, so i'm a kitchen bench. Yeah, I'll have to get it to you. Never got it to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, to be fair, if I had a dollar for every time I said that, just because I.
Speaker 3: Forgot to buy a card. Oh I left the card at home, No I didn't.
Speaker 2: Just from a Seaford Meadows. Good morning, Jess, good morning, How are you good? What happened with the Christmas present? So?
Speaker 10: I was about six months pregnant and I was huge, and they gave me a dinner mixer pack that you get from.
Speaker 4: Big w Very nice, very nice because because you know, heavily.
Speaker 8: Pay My partner enjoyed that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's Christmas and you're heavily pregnant and you can't drink, and what you.
Speaker 10: Want you eat the good food.
Speaker 3: Either what you want is for someone to rub your nose in it.
Speaker 4: So it's good.
Speaker 3: Is something that you cannot to drink this Christmas?
Speaker 1: That works, doesn't it? Aniel and Jess going to send you off to Santa's Wonderland. So look we're going to have to do something here.
Speaker 4: Your father, he's on the moneyless.
Speaker 11: Jody and Hazes six did not be Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: In terms of getting someone to talk about how much females orgasm, am ither man.
Speaker 4: I don't think I am anyway we're doing this. This was a concerning status speech. Huts. Nearly two and three women have faked orgasms. Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 1: So they did a big old survey of about five hundred people eighteen to eighty eighteen years old, still going up and finding showed that sixty four percent of women had faked an orgasm before, compared to thirty four percent of men.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this surprised inflection in your voice is curious to me.
Speaker 3: You think this is shocking for the eighty year old two out of three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm a little bit dar concerned. Here's some reasons why for most common appear to be due to the short length of the relationship. Maybe ladies aren't comfortable in a particular relationship. Other reasons, they just want the sex to end. Yeah, that's not fun, because they want to excite and pleasure a partner, thinking about others before themselves believable scenes, and also to avoid upsetting a partner for not having an orgasm.
Speaker 4: Okay, how about this.
Speaker 1: This particular theory is supported by the fact that people faked it were more likely you sex toys frequently and use them alone rather than with their partner.
Speaker 4: What is going on in the world?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Producers?
Speaker 2: Are we where do we start? We need to break this down for you. Okay, sexism is fun for women as it.
Speaker 4: Is for men. Excuse me very much.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot of unnecessary tasks that you have to perform to get to where you want to go.
Speaker 3: And who can be bothered?
Speaker 1: Well, guess what's sweetiesh Maybe you girls are shack it up with the wrong bloke.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, so I'm throwing so much shade. No it's not, it's not on him. It's actually like, I know what I'm doing, I know what I have to do to get there, I know how long it will take, I know what positions you need to be in.
Speaker 3: But can I be bothered to do it half the time?
Speaker 2: No, Because if you want to use something else, let's praise it that way.
Speaker 3: It's a hell of a lot easier.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, something else?
Speaker 3: Something else?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 6: Am I right?
Speaker 11: Producers?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 6: Did you say eighty four percent of women have.
Speaker 4: I'd say one hundred fifty four percent of women?
Speaker 6: Oh, I would have been shocked at eighty four. Like I think lots and lots of women have. I would say most of my friends.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just want to get it done, man, you know, like, I don't know, why do you look so surprised?
Speaker 3: Isn't it just is sex just really easy for you? Is that the thing?
Speaker 6: This situation is why I do it? The fragility of me, yes, the upset.
Speaker 2: The performing given that aggravating even this survey, it's like scientists discover the real reason women for orgasms and it might not mean their partner is bad?
Speaker 3: And did a man like this.
Speaker 4: Because it's your fault.
Speaker 3: Doing everything that I have to do? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: We're all built the same. No, it looks like a couple of seconds right.
Speaker 6: With name.
Speaker 4: Ladies are very lucky. I'll say that, and I'll take that back as well. I don't know. Greg's probably a phenomenal, but it sounds like he's wrong.
Speaker 6: Kids, multiple kids.
Speaker 2: You had better hope that this is not a gym morning and he's not your Your romance is on the line.
Speaker 4: Love you, Greg, anyway, I just hope that Carl is not listening as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: She'd be in the eighty four percent to.
Speaker 2: Call up and be like, Alu, let's talk about your biscuit biscuit chat.
Speaker 4: Finally, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Australia's most popular biscuit of twenty twenty four has been revealed with foodies across the country. Crowning are well known by as their absolute chef's kiss favorite.
Speaker 1: And let's just be honest, it's just the contest of your favorite arts biscuits.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 4: Sheeez, that's a dominant market for Arnt's.
Speaker 3: Isn't there any other brand of biscuit?
Speaker 1: My very goodness, before we whip through the top ten, what about this the five oldest biscuits that Ozzies can still buy today from Arnot's Milk Arrowroot. And as we know, eighteen eighty two was a very good year for pickies. That's when Milk Arrowroot came out eighteen eighty two, along with Arnot's water Crackers.
Speaker 2: Oh who likes a water.
Speaker 1: And then you've got Sao'siced Vovos and Scotch Fingers. They all came out in nineteen oh six.
Speaker 2: I always suggest that the milk Arrow Root, if they named that in eighteen eighty two, could they look at a name change in the year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I bless this company and some of the biscuits are just so, but giving kids milk Arrowroot biscuits and calling them a treat.
Speaker 4: That's torture.
Speaker 1: That is that that is one of the blander sweet treats that you can possibly have.
Speaker 3: No I can wine up you there, give them an arn. It's water cracker.
Speaker 4: That's savory.
Speaker 3: If you want your.
Speaker 2: Kid to hate you this Christmas, here, dull have a water cracker. Mum.
Speaker 3: This tastes like nothing. I know it.
Speaker 1: It's designed to fill your stomach. It's getting the job done, all right. Here's the top ten Art's biscuits in twenty twenty four by units sold. Number ten Monte Carlo, absolutely fantastic. Number nine Scotch Finger, Number eight Minuts Slice. I think we probably thought that mind slas will be hire.
Speaker 4: Up the list. No we didn't, did we?
Speaker 3: Who were exp minslas? What did I just say?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shut your face, Jo, you're talking about number seven the Salata original. Oh geez, that's not Bland, is it? Number six the Tim tam Coat, very delectable.
Speaker 2: I'll have a Salata original if it's like pack full of tuna and I'm trying to be good during the.
Speaker 1: Week, okay, but not by itself. Very blund Number five Jets. A lot of jets in our household, particularly with the one year old. It's a great way to get him into some solid food.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question, have they stopped making like the reduced fat light jets?
Speaker 4: I remember there was like salt free jacks.
Speaker 3: Like, if I'm going to have a jack, give it the proper word.
Speaker 4: In the full flavor jats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Number four shapes pizza flavor.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number three shapes chicken creepy flavor. Yeah, and we mentioned this before and produce a flag almost just sort of long stuff in the space.
Speaker 4: You're a big Chicken crempy advocate.
Speaker 12: If you want to have just a flavor explosion in your mouth, you chicken crempy. Dip it in homus Oh delectable.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm telling you, chicken crimpy with Homas eddies. Just try it and you'll be mind blowing.
Speaker 4: Oh what else? May dip your Monte Carlos and some mayonnaise as well. I'm willing to try it.
Speaker 2: You barbecue shapes with a bit of I don't know, corn relish or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows funny should say that because number two is shapes barbecue Okay.
Speaker 2: They are good, though, you could actually just lick the flavor off that could you? Yeah, could four go the biscuit and just lick that delicious flavor.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing better than just sampling all the left behind flavor at the end in the box up austraight in your face. Letting it shower over your face?
Speaker 2: Is dad, Dad's happens shapes barbecue shower.
Speaker 3: You're just tipping flavor all.
Speaker 1: Over that flavor, rain all over his face. Just let him finish, all right, Let him finish all right?
Speaker 4: Number one? Was it? Ever and doubt?
Speaker 1: It's the Tim Tam original? Unbelievable sayings. I love Tim Tam so much?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question of you?
Speaker 2: Then? There are so many different incarnations of Tim TAM's now, so many different flavors. There's like your caramel, there's your double coat. What's what's the best one? Which one do you like the most?
Speaker 1: I like the Tim Tam double coat, which came in at number six. Okay, but everyone says the same thing. You can't beat the original, So it's still Tim Tam original that comes in at number one.
Speaker 2: All right, So the Tim Tam double coat, let me get this straight. It's just extra fat, is it?
Speaker 4: I think so? Literally just extra. It's a little bit chunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's got the outer shell which is a bit more delicable. And what I will say is the tim Tam double coat is harder to do. The suck thing.
Speaker 3: What's it called tim Tam slam?
Speaker 1: The tim Tam slam? I is that what it's called the tim Tam slam? Okay, well for all those out there called the tim Tam suckroently, that's not it?
Speaker 4: That What a journey it's been, Jos, hasn't it?
Speaker 3: Lots of lots of high spew, lots of for me.
Speaker 2: Couldn't just meet in between, could we? It has to be a rollercoaster this competition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, songs a song song song.
Speaker 1: We take a bunch of OVA hits, some throwbacks and orchestralize them. It's a little competition we like to play and upper grabs as a wall cinema family pass reasonably one side. The scoreline, as you speak, is twenty eight to fifteen.
Speaker 4: Jodes. You you need a miracle to win.
Speaker 3: From Maybe it will be a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 6: I mean your could player as the winner takes all today. But got a feeling that we can't go down to well, I lost.
Speaker 4: This isn't the next goal wins top set of ru Yeah, I'm really sure about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, someone's lacking a bit of confidence.
Speaker 4: Oh really really?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, we've had a couple of callers called through on Team Hazy Shane from No Longer Down Ye.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 6: On Team Joones is Amy from Virginia.
Speaker 3: Hello, you've got this, thank you pretty much? Alright?
Speaker 6: Alright, I was just saying I had a little listen this morning. They're really really easy this week, really, I think so so straight to the first one.
Speaker 9: So number one neighbors your brother, I worked under the name of her.
Speaker 4: I didn't identified son yet.
Speaker 3: Come on, Johnny, what are you waiting for? Winsd Finn don't go.
Speaker 2: Not good?
Speaker 3: That was all I heard in my head was.
Speaker 6: I can see you mouthing.
Speaker 1: Couldn't we pick up a beat? This little hand couldn't pick up a cent at all?
Speaker 6: Did you actually have it at.
Speaker 4: The end or did you just scream? I did?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 4: I did. I did.
Speaker 1: I finally got to the cot to me quick, so I was impressing myself and I got it so late.
Speaker 6: But cool, cool story mate, you're up on Joe's next one means you take out when potentially for the whole year. We haven't precided yet.
Speaker 4: That right now, number this don't count for.
Speaker 11: My sweet a line.
Speaker 4: Go on, pease, I gonna feel.
Speaker 6: We go.
Speaker 4: Okay, well.
Speaker 6: It's a tiebreaker. Does the winner take ale?
Speaker 4: Is the last one worth fifteen?
Speaker 6: Well it's certainly worth a Wallace pass?
Speaker 4: Okay, North Melbourne, North Melbourne. All right, guys, we'll start again in the last quarter.
Speaker 3: I know about two hundred points.
Speaker 1: I know you're down about two hundred points, but each time you kick goals with hundred.
Speaker 3: Make him stop talking.
Speaker 6: Now we don't for the prize at least Wallace Cinemaily pass.
Speaker 11: So number three, let's go.
Speaker 7: Well, ngratulations, here we go sixteen to twenty yights.
Speaker 1: Oh man, j I've got to say. I've got to say, because you won last week as well.
Speaker 2: I should have won so many times, but I just handed you the victories on the planet. But anyway, Amy from Virginia, congratulations, wall of Cinema Family pass.
Speaker 3: I believe thank you, Amy.
Speaker 4: Didn't you call in second?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Well done? Jodes. You practice great restraint in not just blurting out the one or the other.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 3: I learned that in the back half of the years.
Speaker 2: It is the last These are all the learnings that I've taken from the twenty twenty four songs to Songs on Song Season.
Speaker 1: So I feel like this should come back in twenty twenty five. And you're taking in some very decent form.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are, thank you.
Speaker 6: Do we scrap the score and start again next year?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Back to zero? Yeah, or you're going to redeem yourself of six any know.
Speaker 4: We're starting in zero peace and Jody takes in some form good stuff. Things looking up, well done.
Speaker 3: I'm just waiting for the work.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 3: You need to know.
Speaker 11: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 12: I need to know. I need to know what's in the news today to know.
Speaker 3: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 6: You know what you need to know. With Jody and Hazy, some good news to.
Speaker 1: Kick us off, Joe's let's start with the AFL's gather around. So there is a ticket price freeze. Nice, that's what it's all about. So as we know, from April tenth to thirteenth, it's going to be at lindox of Brossea Park, nord Oval and of course Adelaide Oval. Tickets will remain at thirty five dollars for elves, twenty dollars for concession holders and ten dollars for juniors.
Speaker 3: Seems very reasonable.
Speaker 4: Yes, how good?
Speaker 1: Tickets going on sale today from ticket Take at ten o'clock and on Tuesday for AFL club members and Wednesday for the general public.
Speaker 3: Okay, so members today, general public?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Correct, So let's all get in and sell this thing out almost instantly.
Speaker 3: Should we?
Speaker 2: And shine a light on adelaide as the absolute hub of sports in this beautiful nation.
Speaker 4: Why we are the nation's cape when it comes to sport.
Speaker 2: Now, I need to talk about one of the biggest news stories on the planet at the moment. So Jay Z has issued a blistering response to a civil lawsuit filed on the weekend that claims he sexually assaulted a young girl back in the year two thousand, with Sean Diddy Coombs at his side. Now, Sewan Dittycombs, of course, is absolutely disgustingly disgraced in the space.
Speaker 3: So the rapper has insist.
Speaker 2: He has insisted he's the victim of a blackmail attempt and fears his three children with Beyonce will have to endure harassment in the wake of the shocking allegations, including Blue Ivy who he is twelve. He said he's afraid you'll have to face questions from her friends about the lawsuit. He went on to say, my only heartbreak is for my family. My wife and I will have to sit our children down, one of whom is at the age where her friends will surely see the press and ask questions about the nature of these claims and explain the.
Speaker 3: Cruelty and the greed of people. Your thoughts in this space.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean, I don't think anyone really.
Speaker 1: Has an opinion in the space. She's just got to sit here and wait for it to all on hold. But I swear fifty cent. A while Ago was dropping some pretty heavy stuff via some of his podcasts right saying just watch this space. He was predicting all the p Diddy stuff. Just Ago was he, And he was saying, watch this like this is going to be full on, and I think even at one stage he went along the lines of do you know what I've said this?
Speaker 4: And who knows?
Speaker 1: I might end up missing, but that's what's going to happen because it will all come out.
Speaker 4: Andyone's like, what are you talking about? Curtis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it all came out and everyone's like just singing the club. You know, there's so many conspiracy theories in this space. I saw one of them yesterday from the Tuesday Tea podcast, which is a couple of American girls who claim pretty much anyone who's ever been involved.
Speaker 3: With p Diddy contracts pneumonia. How A listen to this hit?
Speaker 6: Did his X wafe?
Speaker 3: She's dead?
Speaker 5: She was writing a memoir, so allegedly she found the videos of his parties. She got copies of those videos to blackmail him, so they got divorced in two thousand and seven. She moved on and she started to d and all the guys that she started to d allegedly died of pneumonia, all of them. She went on a meeting with a music producer who then died of pneumonia, a perfectly healthy man, and of course she gets sick, goes to the hospital, and days of pneumonia. And before she died, she texted her friend and she said, he got me.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So what she was saying as well, is that basically there's a drug that she can feed some of.
Speaker 4: This is what these girls are climbing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and it comes up in autopsies post mortem as pneumonia.
Speaker 2: Pneumonia, not the actual lethal drug that has potentially been injected into somebody. Yeah, I mean hoste to say if there's any truth to any of that. But they brought up Brittany Murphy as well, who was connected to this somehow.
Speaker 3: I can't remember her, but she died of pneumonia, her and her partner.
Speaker 4: Oh my, very goodness, the low.
Speaker 3: Is this a lot of taking you guys. I'm sorry for blowing him on so early in the morning Tuesday.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, And that's what you need to know. Get your brains around that.