Speaker 1: Apologie Production, Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex, gas Secrets.
Speaker 2: Horror scandal, Hysterios smild.
Speaker 1: Today's episode is a little bit on the creepy side. It's a little bit eerie. It's a little bit freaky. But instead of telling you about it, let's get straight it.
Speaker 2: Jerd into it alrighty. This happened in twenty eighteen, when my son was only two months old. We have one of those video baby monitors with night vision and audio, mounted high in the corner of his nursery so I could see the whole crip. I kept it on my bedside table at night always. On one night, just after three point thirty am, I was jolded awake by the sound of breathing coming from the monitor. Oh yuck. Not crying, not fussing, just this slow, heavy, adult sounding breathing. My husband's asleep next to me, snoring softly. I blinked a few times, trying to clear the fog from my brain, and looked at the screen. The feed was normal. Why not waking up your husband? By the way, Oh my god, there's no way. My baby was lying still in the crib. But the breathing continued louder too loud to be coming from a baby. Then the camera moved, not a glitch, not a flicker. It panned left, slow and deliberate. Stop it. It did not. My stomach dropped. I hadn't touched the remote. The camera stopped on the far corner of the nursery, the corner with nothing in it, but the audio was sharpened now, like someone was standing right under the camera, just breathing. Then the camera zoomed in stove it. Oh my god, I've use bumps. Then I saw it. There was a shadow in the corner, and at first I thought maybe the camera was glitching or something, so I blinked a few times, but it was still there. It wasn't moving, it wasn't looking at the camera. It was just standing there, face in the crib. Yuck. That's when I jumped.
Speaker 1: Yuck.
Speaker 2: That's when I jumped out of the bed, grabbed my phone, and ran down the hallway. I opened the nursery door and instantly felt this cold air rush over me, like bone deep cold, the kind that makes no sense when all the windows are shut and it's the middle of summer and my baby was screaming. Oh his part, his little crib mobile was spinning fast, which freaked me out because it doesn't even have batteries. It's one of those old school ones you have to crank manually, and I hadn't touched it in days. I looked over and the camera was on the floor, still recording, but the shadow gone yuck. We decided to move not long after that, but I kept the monitor, kept the monitor. Why are you keeping the monitor? Road that shit away? I don't know why. And every now and again it turns on by itself, even though it's not plugged in. Absolutely not. Why are you keeping that not? Why does stuff like this freaking out so much? That's a pretty wild one, Like I'm pretty open to go. It's like not really scared of the Metage actually had an old lady in his cot, anyone that's like an og snapchat follower, Like you'd remember Tage talking about this all the time, and there's sometimes I would record it and you'd see like shadows and stuff in his cot. It was crazy in your current house, no, an old house. We got it stage and everything, but she just hung around and he wasn't scared. So Steve was kind of like whatever, like just let her do a thing. That's terrible. She wasn't doing anything harm him, and he was just like, lady, my cod lady. Yeah. And we were like what kind of lady? I said, does she mean? Is she nice? Yeah? Nice, nice lady? Like you didn't have a problem with her? Wow? And then we moved house. Like you could ask him about, Hey, what about that lady in the cot when you're younger, and he'll tell you detail. Oh my god, I need to ask him. I need to ask him. It's wild. That's terrifying. Yeah, that's crazy. I really don't like stuff like this. I do. This makes me uncomfortable. It's so scary. It is scary, but it's wild. Yeah. It's kind of fun to hear the stories. It's fun to hear the stories, but to be in it is yuck. This story would really freak me out though, Like I would be waking Steve up. Oh yeah, battling that by myself. Oh my god, no way. Let your husband keeps snoring, peaceful.
Speaker 1: Please be the masculine man and provide and take care of for me right now because I need safety.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, emotional safety. The baby. You know, that's the disturbing thing is that the baby was screaming, Yeah, the baby was terrified, terrified, that's terrifying. Or it could feel that cold rush of wind.
Speaker 1: The air con is on so cold in here right now and it makes me feel like that. I'm like, all right, let's move on from this one.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Just remind you of like the movies paranorm Activity. They were terrified seeing those Oh they're not nice. We wouldn't want to watch that before I go to bit No, absolutely not, because it's all like in the dark, all stuff that happens at night on the camera so you watch through like a nighttime vision, like right, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just freaky as far so funny. Thank you so much for bringing this in and just sharing your story. That's so terrifying. I'd love to know it. If there's any more after this, you know, if anything else that has happened, if everything's all good now, if you've seen anything since that, we'd love to know.
Speaker 2: And if you've got a freaky Friday of submission, please drop it in. The more context, the better it can be a ghost story. It can be anything, creepy, anything, just like the keepature and suspense, like something that's happened that it's almost you don't tell the story because it's so unbelievable. Bring it in. We would love to hear it. Could be scandalous, it could be sexy, it could be creepy, it could be eerie, like literally anything to something that can be like take to the grade, close calls anything, Oh my god, we love it. Bring it in, We love to hear it. We will leave the link to submit your story in the description box below. Also, if you haven't heard yet, we've got an event coming in October in Brisbane. We are so excited.
Speaker 1: It's already over fifty of you joining us. VIP's almost sold out and we have some more tickets available as well. So if you want to come and join us, bring your girlfriends, or if you.
Speaker 2: Want to come solo, you absolutely can.
Speaker 1: You will meet incredible humans there. We're just going to have a night of fun, play, connection, laughter and just have a good time.
Speaker 2: If you love the podcast, you will love this event. It's all of our segments, plus we have a live entertainer. We have a beautiful guest speaker that will just touch your hearts. We have a guest panel, we have goodie bags, meet and great opportunities like it's going to be so much fun. So if you listen to our podcasts every single week and you love our energy, you love our vibe, we love what we talk about. You want to meet other like minded women, then this is the event for you. We've already been asked if we're traveling around for this event. We don't have plans to so Brisbane. This is it, This is it. It is worth a trip, bring your girlfriend's assists, even come alone. If you want to meet other women like this is a perfect event for it, for sure. This is beautiful Friday night. Yeah, let your head down and have some fun. Have some fun. We'll leave the link below, Otherwise you can search she Rises just on tickettak. Sounds good. See Bye bye,