Speaker 1: Go get you morning every day, every lady Adelaides, goody friends, welcome to some of the best bits of Jodey and Hazy from across here.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you this much for free. We've all aged terribly the last ten months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what happens when you get up for a year at four am.
Speaker 4: You look seventy not Oh my gosh. Yeah, those crows feet, A few more grays coming through gross feet. What do you gros feed's around your eyes like smile line. It means you've smiled in your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just like that. You will just go on, you know what, buger it. I'm just gonna let myself go.
Speaker 5: Hazy.
Speaker 3: If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, don't go on a boat in Venice and pull your pants down right.
Speaker 2: Speaking indirectly to you, Kanye West, Oh no, you need to listen.
Speaker 5: You keep doing it, you'll be banned from every river outlet across the planet.
Speaker 6: Put it out there, what have you been banned from?
Speaker 2: And geez, you've got some call Some good folks and Adelaide have been up to some really tricky things. We played songs a song song song as has been quite predictable over the last a few weeks. I won't but what came with it.
Speaker 3: Was it first, not only did I lose songs a song, song, song, but I lost my balance and I went down like an absolute sacho in the studio and my ankle still dropping. But thank you anyway, Ah, You're very welcome.
Speaker 6: Good stuff.
Speaker 2: Also, we spoke about a bloke who accidentally swallowed a seed and then there was a tree growing in his lung. Yeah, and we said holy in.
Speaker 3: Russia, completely and utterly unrelated to the Kangne events in Venice too.
Speaker 5: Separate identities, you know, completely separated.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about our boy, Kanye West.
Speaker 5: I am a god.
Speaker 6: Everybody says, who does he think is? I just told you who I thought I was. I got geane. I'm a robot. You can now offend a robot.
Speaker 7: There should be a board of directors that goes through your tweets.
Speaker 8: Do you think you should have a.
Speaker 9: Born of directors?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Now have you regretted.
Speaker 10: Anything that you've tweeted? Nope, you don't go.
Speaker 8: Maybe I should have thought about that a little longer.
Speaker 6: What's the point of thinking? Ah?
Speaker 5: So true?
Speaker 6: Of course Kanye is so so true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the motto of this show.
Speaker 3: What's the point of thinking, Well, Kanye West and his wife in inverted commas because we're not really sure if they're married or not. Bianca since Sorry have reportedly been banned for life by a Venetian boat company following the rapper's recent indecent exposure.
Speaker 5: So we don't tick that that's not good.
Speaker 3: So we spoke about this in Juice a couple of days ago, and so basically she's sort of not wearing too much and he's sitting on the back of the boat but with his pants a little bit down, and what they were up to, who's to say, wow, But it's got a real not safe for work warning on it.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's doing more tan lines maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just trying to picture what's going on here, but I'm trying to pick up what you putting out there.
Speaker 6: I'm not required getting there.
Speaker 4: Right Q.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, I'm trying to get a page out.
Speaker 3: I give up trying. It's a waste of my trying. I'm trying to give you cues.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he's.
Speaker 3: Been banned and they came out and said, well, look, the driver didn't know what was going on because the driver was observing everything that was going around and didn't realize until afterwards, until the photos hit the internet with a vengeance. Did they go, oh, well, you're not welcome back, Kanye, and Kanye you're dirty bird.
Speaker 5: And missus Biancher if that's even your real name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they're like, Kanye, are you comfortable with this? And he was like, I'm like, Wow, that's not going to get you anywhere, Kanye.
Speaker 5: Wow, Kanye.
Speaker 3: But you just get the sense that Kanye wouldn't care. No, he'd be like, my work, my work on that Venetian boat.
Speaker 6: Is done exactly right.
Speaker 5: What's the point in going back? You can't top it.
Speaker 3: So thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning when if you'd been banned from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got banned back in the day from the Archer of.
Speaker 6: The Archer, good few weeks.
Speaker 5: That's a nice pub.
Speaker 6: It is a nice pub.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 5: I asked pray Telle, what you got up to with the Archer.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there was a particular incident where I think I fell into a window and I'll tell you what windows back there, and they.
Speaker 6: Weren't made.
Speaker 5: That window decided to smash.
Speaker 6: Itself that window. I'll tell you what also and just down acting from the Oxford.
Speaker 3: To the best that O'Connell street has to offer.
Speaker 2: Just lift a litle on this as well, because we went back and we said sorr and we paid for whatever, and we had to pay for but we had a little partnership with the football club and unfortunately I tried to get in a couple of weeks later and I said, no, you're not coming here. In fact, you're band because we've got vision of you and a mate trying to steal.
Speaker 6: A bottle of Z from the bar. A little bit. I'm just a little bit vague with the details.
Speaker 5: Do you know the biggest crime here is that you tried to steal uzer. I couldn't see, sir.
Speaker 2: We couldn't see. We couldn't see. And I'm not condoning it at all, like I should have gone the jart. But after we we realized what we're style and we're like.
Speaker 3: Who's who's this tastes like a licorice all sorts, yes, but ingestible form.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the worst hangover all time.
Speaker 2: I just kind of liked that little message and then finally the thing.
Speaker 6: I think that's been lifted though. I think I'm welcome back.
Speaker 3: To only because it's closed down. Mate, people sing exists anymore?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: I thought I'd like it's still.
Speaker 6: Going, still going. Okay, see this, I.
Speaker 3: Don't thte twenty four ten, give us a call this morning. What have you been banned from? We've got that two hundred and fifty dollar as six about you?
Speaker 6: All right, let's go straight to it. Let's go to Morson Lakes. Is this is this cage?
Speaker 11: This is cage?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, caage? What have you been bad form?
Speaker 12: When I was I think twenty, I had a little apartment thing and I shotgunned a drink with a Swiss army knife and I put the Swis armon knife in my pocket completely forgetting it was there. Oh no, tried to get into a club. They pat me down. They called the cops of like, this guy's.
Speaker 8: Got knife, this guy's got ane.
Speaker 6: I was like, what did I do?
Speaker 5: What did I even do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Which club? How loose you have to be?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is that the one with the with the writing the mechanical ball? Have you ever done that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I have, But I'll tell you what the amount of Bundy and coke that's getting around the bullshit as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuel for Oh my goodness me all right, I mean I don't want to judge cage. There's no judgment on the show. However, if you get banned from the Wollshed.
Speaker 5: It's your bottom cage. Let's take this call from Jeffy.
Speaker 14: Jeff, Hey, go god good.
Speaker 5: Where have you been banned from? Jeff?
Speaker 10: Well, I know how.
Speaker 15: I was on a cruise.
Speaker 10: I was on a cruise ship and I got a band from drinking alcohol for twenty four hours. Right, Yes, they played a certain song on the dance for.
Speaker 2: We know the drill, and then you hear the song and then what happens, Jeff, I don't know how.
Speaker 10: It happened, you know. And the embarrassing thing was, I was three of my grandchildren there at the time.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that comes on. How did that even start? Where you're supposed to take your pants off when you hear.
Speaker 10: I don't know but that that person's at Yeah, I'll tell you how hard it is to have no alcohol for twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Actually, feedback from the grandkids.
Speaker 10: Oh well, they all said they're never going on a cruise with me. Yeah, yeah, but what one is next year?
Speaker 3: A right? Good on you, Jeff, and I just love that every time Eagle Rock comes on at Christmas, the grandkids like, oh god, granddad.
Speaker 14: Keep they start?
Speaker 5: Where's pop? Chloe? Good morning?
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: Where have you been banned from?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 16: I think this needs a bit.
Speaker 7: Of a backstory.
Speaker 17: Me and my friends when we were younger used to steal small things from pubs, you know, nine or things like that they could chuck in your pocket just as a bit of a laugh. But little one particular time we've gone to Korean barbecue, you had to fee too many drinks and decided to try and fill five fish bowl glasses. As you know, they're quite large, they're not easy to hide. Yeah, I had a bit of an altercation with the owner and I got kicked out in bands.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was a good decision, wasn't it fantastic?
Speaker 17: We did end up with one glass, so, you know, little little cheeky, little cheeky glass from there?
Speaker 3: Good and Chloe, were you really indignant with management? Like they're not your fish bowl glasses? There are house we brought them with us.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I was like, look, we tasted a drink the glass should come with it.
Speaker 5: I don't think it works like that, genuinely don't think. Okay, the good Morning? Where have you been banned from?
Speaker 7: Good Morning?
Speaker 13: As a grown adult, I've been banned from mowing my own grass. So I offered to mow the grass. My husband, one day, doing really good jobs, took the catcher off to let to get all the grassed out. Now, I stupidly thought, oh, well, when the lawn mower stopped, he must be neutral, right, And I've taken the catcher off, and I've seen a big clump of grass still in there. So I've just put my hand where the catcher comes out to get this big clump of grass out. My husband has somehow seen me yelled some very choice expletives across the backyard and has saved all the tips of my fingers.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Katie.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I am now officially banned. I can't even look at the lawn mowing. Wow.
Speaker 2: It's a really it's an interesting way to get yourself banned from something, because sometimes you just do.
Speaker 13: It on purpose.
Speaker 8: No one really knows, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goodness, I'm willing to sacrifice a few fingers to get out of mowing the lawn.
Speaker 3: Katie, step away from the John deal. Georgie, good morning, Good what have you been banned from?
Speaker 16: My older brother we used to do the bread and wine every morning when we were young kids at church, and one morning we decided to drink the wine and eat the bread, and we got banned from church.
Speaker 5: How old were you?
Speaker 16: About eight and eleven?
Speaker 2: But you were just trying to take in the blood and body of Christ.
Speaker 5: Happened to us, Thank you, Georgie.
Speaker 6: Was that a bad thing? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It's a really different variety of golves for really good stuff.
Speaker 3: I think I think Chloe needs to take home the two hundred and fifty dollars Asseix voucher.
Speaker 5: Chloe. You there, Yes, well, congratulations.
Speaker 3: We're going to give you a new per pair of runners so you can run away from that Korean barbecue and not get caught when you want to steal glasses. I'll run into your old boss of your first job here in Adelaide, which was a globalized which.
Speaker 5: Is no longer in existence. Probably a reason for that. And you to get fifty travesty t shirts. And that was your great work perk, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was really good at the time, I was really really cool.
Speaker 2: I'd go out with his travesty t shirts on and go home alone at two am and go to bed.
Speaker 6: I was my best travesty tea. What's going on? What's kind of the ladies these days? I don't get it?
Speaker 5: That's wrong with them? Why isn't this working camera guy, Josh, It joins us. Now you had a work perk?
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So my first job was at Subway. I was a sandwich artist.
Speaker 5: And how do you did you have a badge that said.
Speaker 6: Shad which yes, actually such an artist.
Speaker 4: And once a shift I would get to make myself a sub but I'd work with two people over the shift, so I would make two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, two tuned into four and then maybe five. And I started stocking up my fridge at home with subs.
Speaker 12: And then the boss caught me on the security camera and I no longer work at Subway.
Speaker 5: Well, you're no longer an artist.
Speaker 6: It's a ready artist. That's what happens.
Speaker 2: Mate, take advantage of the systems.
Speaker 6: Go to a man an old ga. Good morning to you, Amanda.
Speaker 9: How are you going guys?
Speaker 6: What was your work pack?
Speaker 9: Well? I used to work in a frozen chips factory and I could get as much frozen chips as I wanted, and boxes and boxes of fifteen kilos of chips. Freezer was always always full.
Speaker 10: It was great.
Speaker 3: Are we're talking your crinkle cut, your standard, your French fries?
Speaker 5: What were they, Amanda?
Speaker 8: It was a bit of a variety.
Speaker 9: They did a bit of prinkle cut true string. Yeah, whatever I wanted. The box could living.
Speaker 6: The dream shoe string so hard to hard to go past. That isn't that string? Very nice?
Speaker 5: Probably the worst chip actually, yeah, there's nothing. There's no potato in it.
Speaker 2: A fat This isn't chip chat. Okay, workers, good mory to you, Hayden.
Speaker 6: How you doing good? Thanks? Mabe? What was your work pack?
Speaker 15: I actually used to work as a promotional model and I was actually working for Pringles as the Prinleman.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got one of those great big mista do I actually do as well? A few times, mister Pringle good stuff because sprinkles aren't cheap.
Speaker 6: That's a good person.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, well I was working as the as the Pringleman and the guy at the end of the the gig. He was just like, we're in Sydney. I don't know what to do all these extra Pringle cans, and he was just like, oh, do you want to.
Speaker 11: Take some home?
Speaker 15: I was like, yes, I pulled up my station wagon and just.
Speaker 10: Loaded the whole car.
Speaker 15: And then my parents' garage was just filled to the brim with just s.
Speaker 2: Pringle cans for months before we let you go there all sorts of flavors or what are we talking?
Speaker 5: We weren't doing chip chat and now you're doing it.
Speaker 15: Oh like we had the just like the originals, our cream of chives and vinegar.
Speaker 6: Very good, what I thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually about fourteen dollars on the Virgin flat on the way back for can that be?
Speaker 6: And you're like, oh, I'm not paying for that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Michelle.
Speaker 8: What was your work per Hello?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been an for years, so I think the biggest.
Speaker 13: Look after So then so then how.
Speaker 6: Regularly, Michelle? Are you getting a colony when it's on?
Speaker 14: Do you have?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we should delve too far into this, but what's the feeling, Like, what's the sensation of having a colonoscopy?
Speaker 13: It's not not.
Speaker 3: When it was free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an outstanding worker. Of a sudden, I wouldn't be so scared of the doctor.
Speaker 5: Do you feel cleaner though, Michelle?
Speaker 6: After she's still very clean. Michelle, that is a very good word, perk. So I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: A hose in the bathroom here if you want.
Speaker 6: That's the other cheap alternative.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I love scary stories.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like doing anything paranormal.
Speaker 3: Just cards on the table here, right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Believe in the spirit world and ghosts. Oh, there has to be something out there.
Speaker 6: You've genuinely seen a spirit though.
Speaker 3: I've felt presences, yes, and I've had cleavoyant readings where the clevoint got taken over by a spirit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep. Now how hungover we you the next day? Do you know what? Who's who?
Speaker 2: Someone is very ghoulish. So if the ghosts we haven't in touch with anyone, that makes sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah. Correct. I have a bit of a story for you.
Speaker 18: So in my childhood home, basically we always had to make sure our beds were made in the morning before we go to school. Yeah, anyway, and Mum used to come home she's a bit angry because she'd walk in and it was almost like we had made her bed and then jumped on it, and she was like what is going on?
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 18: I can't remember if it was my auntie or if it was another clairvoyant, but they said, you've got three kids.
Speaker 5: And an older gentleman that are in the house.
Speaker 18: And it's funny because my sister, Tamra, she always used to get freaked out in the room that we used to share as little kids, and she never wanted to be in there, so she ended up moving.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, so one day Mom comes home and she's had enough and she's like, right, that's it. So she's like, right, all of you, I've had enough of this. I've got to come and remake the beds. You're out.
Speaker 18: The rumples on the bed stopped after that.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 18: But the funny thing is the funny thing is is that so she banished them out. They go, you have to go and play outside. Off you go to the ghosts, to the ghost ghost. Yep, this is the ghost. So she does that. But then one.
Speaker 5: Day it's forty degrees.
Speaker 18: Outside and she feels bad, and so she goes outside and she goes, guys, you can come and play inside for today because it's really hot out here.
Speaker 5: You get too hot. So she brought them back.
Speaker 6: In loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so Abbie's mom is outside going, have you have you guys got your son's screen on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you ghost got your sun screen? Do you need some water? I've got watermelon here. I'll cut some up for you.
Speaker 18: But yeah, So we had an older man and three kids who used to run around.
Speaker 5: Our end of the house.
Speaker 8: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Do you know what was their demise how they left this earthly planet was something sinister.
Speaker 18: I'm going to go with that because you know, I'm a true crime freak, so I would Yeah, maybe it could have been, but they were yeah, three little kids.
Speaker 5: He was an older gentleman.
Speaker 18: And even now when I walk down the end of the house, I always have to put a light on, no matter what. And Dad made a comment about it the other day and he goes, your mother cannot go down that end of the house without putting a light on. And then I was like, oh my god, I do that as well. So we seemed to be in tune with the spirit world.
Speaker 6: How the message here is it You've got to be firm with ghosts. Yeah, I can't stress that us.
Speaker 5: It's got to be boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got some boundaries, Yeah, particularly children ghost.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, thirteen twenty fourteen, have you had a ghostly encounter?
Speaker 5: We love these stories so much.
Speaker 6: I'm getting chills right now.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Nia, Neo. You're eleven. Take us through. What's the ghost encounter?
Speaker 7: Okay? So the woman the woman in our house before we moved in.
Speaker 14: Yeah, she died in.
Speaker 13: My mom's bedroom.
Speaker 7: And I've noticed that it's.
Speaker 13: The cold, even though the cold winds, even though.
Speaker 19: It's not cold.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the doors keep opening and closing.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 13: And after that, my sister was so scared, she stays the house.
Speaker 5: She saves the house. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyone who doesn't understand that, that's just like you burn sage to get rid of any bad negative.
Speaker 5: Spirits out of your Wow. Wow, do you get scared?
Speaker 10: I am a bit?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I don't get dead bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta be firm with the ghosts. You got to tell them whose boss are?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Neo.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Stacey if you're ghostly encounter Stace, Hi.
Speaker 7: Ghostly encounters kind of sweet rather than scary.
Speaker 5: Right, should we like that?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 7: My grandfather passed away when I was five months pregnant. We were very close to him. Yeah, and when I had my son, it wasn't like he was only a few weeks old. I had just fed him and he had one of those bibs on that like goes straight over your heads, like you can't it's not you can't undo it. Yeah. I put him down for a nap and I still had the bib on, and I'd forgotten, so i'd come back to take it off, and it was off of his head, folded up neatly at the top of his cart. And he was also cucked in the exact same way that my grandfather used to tuck me and my brother in. Oh, my son's actually here and he wants to say hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, hello, hello. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: That's can you stop with the ghost please.
Speaker 6: That is amazing, Stacia, That's an incredible story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's been others like the involving my son. He sat up once, like in the middle of the night while I was sitting next to him and just said to me, Mum, Papa loves you and he loves me. And I was like, oh, oh okay, and he's like yeah, he's sitting at the end of my bed.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: That is unbelievable. Stuff. Thank you so much for your call. Let's go to Sharon for your ghostly experience.
Speaker 8: Hi guys. Yeh, look, I was working really late at my school. I was a teacher, and this night I felt like, oh, I just need to finish off what I'm doing and get out of here. For some reason, I just had this weird feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and as I.
Speaker 8: Was walking down the corridor, I had to walk past the glass panel, and as I turned to look, there was a male figure in the glass panel. And you know how you have that sense that someone's yelling at you, but you can't hear them, it's a yelling sound all around you. Or that's how I felt. And I was just running to the door, trying to get out of the door, and then I had to get my husband to come back and help me lock up afterwards. And then when I was telling my colleagues about it, many other colleagues had had a similar, well not the same experience, but experience with a ghost or a figure in that same space. So consequently, that was the very last time I do late night work. Anytime we've had a parent meeting, I've never been the last person to leave.
Speaker 3: Sogically, there could have been no one in the school grounds.
Speaker 8: Absolutely not. No, it was locked up. It wasn't. It wasn't a space where someone could have been standing behind or standing to reflect an image. But the weirdest thing, I'm still getting palpitations thinking about it now, that yelling sound. But there was no sound like it was like, yeah, someone was just yelling at me, and yeah, there was no sound.
Speaker 3: But meantime, six kids are like, didn't we get miss Sharon.
Speaker 5: Real good that night?
Speaker 8: It could have been a mark up date.
Speaker 3: Dear thank you Jamie, good morning, your ghostly encounter.
Speaker 5: This is unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 19: So it was actually my grandmother was about ten twelve years ago. She had one of those CD players in her laundry and during the night, because my grandmother likes Eminem, she had a CD in there. So during the night it would play just randomly and she would have to keep getting up and turning it off. And then she had a medium come out to obviously talk to her and found out it was her mother keep turning it on because she liked it.
Speaker 18: Did you say Eminem?
Speaker 14: And all of a suddenns at it again.
Speaker 6: Oh god, Wow, that's some good stories in there.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. Wow, you sufficiently freaked out.
Speaker 6: I'm very, very freaked out, and I feel.
Speaker 5: Cold if eminem starts playing tonight.
Speaker 2: Also reassuring that goats have good taste. These horrible workplace habits and on that as well. Best call this morning reading Scinema Batcher and turn onto the beach House Boucher. Little article popped up jokes on news dot com, And you know that's where I go for all my information. Really guides me, just a list of the disgusting, horrible things that maybe your co workers are doing. I feel like this space is nov It's actually pretty good. It's actually pretty good. I'll go through some of these with you, though. Okay, my first one is taking your shoes off. Oh, calme, I work at a different workplace where a couple of people take their shoes off and doesn't even have to smell you.
Speaker 6: Just don't take your shoes off.
Speaker 3: I love it how you're like, I work at a different workplace. We all know you work at Channel seven.
Speaker 6: Mates another one eating loud food at your desk. I mean that's a no brainer, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit of a celery fiend, so I kind of do that but I'm very conscious of it.
Speaker 6: You sound like it's bloody feeding time without sale, but.
Speaker 5: I try to be conscious of it. What do you do with your mouth shut? Yeah that's fine, thank you.
Speaker 2: People reheating food that shouldn't be reheated, in particular fish, oh no, salmon, tuner, and it stinks out the whole place. But maybe spicy foods in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, it's a good point.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We had someone in another place that I work as well, do like it, literally a roast lamb in the oven work at lunch and stunk out the whole New See.
Speaker 6: And every single workplace there's vegans. Oh yes, great, some separation, doesn't I know?
Speaker 5: It really does.
Speaker 2: And finally for me, people who when you do have your food, comment on what you're eating.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: I do that on that person, I go, oh, what's that? Where did that come from?
Speaker 6: What you got there?
Speaker 2: Well, clearly it's a sandwich, darek? No, for goodness sake, what do you want me to offer you a bite? I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 18: And then Jodie wants to bite Get your hands off my food.
Speaker 3: Someone snapped my head off once because I was like, oh, what have you got for lunch and she's like.
Speaker 5: Stop asking me every day what I had?
Speaker 2: And what's the way of it? You're picking it up, like catching it. It's quite heavy, isn't it. What's the texture like? It doesn't feel like on my face?
Speaker 6: And smuggler.
Speaker 18: So also on that list, was there taking your retainer out and leaving sick taking and still off and leaving them on the desk as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, were any of those things that.
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Because when you just said before, we have a really good workplace.
Speaker 3: When you take your retainer out, it's like, can you remember.
Speaker 5: Off Ghostbusters there was that character.
Speaker 3: Called Slimer and like all the saliva just goes like across the whole city.
Speaker 5: That's literally what happens when you pull yours out.
Speaker 2: Yesla had an issue with binge eating didn't and he used to really too. Well that's good feedback. Yeah, well, I'm actually going alright there if it's just a birker socks really and a death occasionally or just a randomlyas.
Speaker 5: There's a few other things.
Speaker 3: Last week, Hazy every morning comes in with a piece of toast and peanut butter in the office in the morning.
Speaker 5: Last week I watched him drop a peanut.
Speaker 3: Butter side down on the carp and no he did not.
Speaker 6: I've done.
Speaker 5: You're an animal. If it's that means it's lasting stuff.
Speaker 2: Thanks for completely turning on me in this. You are trying to have a shot at everybody else like that. Yeah, okay, let's go to Ryan. Good morning, Ryan.
Speaker 11: Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 5: What does your coworker do.
Speaker 11: I've got a couple of employees that don't tell me they're going to be late until they're already five minutes late. I'm sitting there waiting for them for twenty thirty minutes every morning.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh. That infuriates me.
Speaker 2: Because if someone sends you a text maybe half an hour before they're going to be late, Ryan, it's it's instantly forgiven because you can sort of plan and prep. But when you're sitting there and they're already late and say I'm going to be late, and you go, yeah, well know, you know what, Sherlock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just disrespectful.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's it. I'm sitting there when I could have been going to get a coffee or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what it says, You're not message that sends Ryan, that's essentially like saying, my time is more precious than yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what you're saying. Yeah, heye, Ryan.
Speaker 2: And you know why this is so ironic because most mornings Jodyoddi is late. Oh wow, but she thinks I'm not going to expose that on air because she said something along.
Speaker 6: Oh it's really disrespectful sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Listen, excuse me, Ryan, Do I never not do my job?
Speaker 5: Do I never not get things done?
Speaker 6: Excuse me?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Why haven't you got Ryan all right caught up?
Speaker 3: Don't try and do everything around on me now, because that's what we did to you.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Mega.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, How are you good? Good? Gross habits in the workplace, yes.
Speaker 5: Gross, I hope anyone hasn't just had breakfast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a co worker done instead of blowing their nose, spends the day snorting.
Speaker 8: That's not that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but all day it's like a little piggy comes in the office and we're here is all day.
Speaker 3: So I think that's what they call in the medical profession, hocking and loogie.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah wow.
Speaker 2: So are you ever tempted, Megan just to give four a bit of feedback?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 16: Look, sometimes.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm not sure they know they're even doing.
Speaker 7: That, to be honest.
Speaker 6: That's the problem, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is the problem.
Speaker 3: I'm now attuned to someone in our workplace in the other one who blows his nose with alarming regularity. Wow, Like I'm talking once every half an hour, Megan, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't unhear it
Speaker 2: Now, Meg, don't get us started on hanky users.