Speaker 1: Okay, it's World Kindness Day and thirteen twenty fourteen. If you'd like to join us, If you've got someone special in your life that you want to heap with praise, heep with kindness, give them a big hug on the radio, because it's time to say some nice things about each.
Speaker 2: Who who invented this day? I love you who started it? And why we do need more kindness in the world.
Speaker 1: Don't do have you got sing? Ok?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So are we going to say it about each other? I can't look at you well we feel some time thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: If you have.
Speaker 1: Back in ye love Clint, yes?
Speaker 3: Or to me, don't look at me. I can't look at you.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, we need to be genuinous Clint, Yes, don't look at me like that.
Speaker 3: Clink.
Speaker 2: You are the hardest work car No, definitely, not the hottest. You are the hardest worker I know. And you are coming to a end of your twenty four year tenure at Channel nine.
Speaker 1: That's very kind of understand if.
Speaker 2: You chose us over there, which I'm very grateful for. But in all sincerity, congratulations. You've had a wonderful career in television and I'm sure it won't be the end of us seeing your beautiful chompers smiling big smile.
Speaker 1: With the nice chompers.
Speaker 3: They're beautiful.
Speaker 2: Because in all sincerity, you are wonderful at what you do, and we are very grateful to have you jumping on board with us and off the Channel nine ship.
Speaker 3: I am glad you chose us.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you that that makes me feel so much better about my decision?
Speaker 3: Is that kind?
Speaker 1: It was? You know what it was? It was forced. It felt forced to feel this, but I mean it because you have to say that already signed a contract.
Speaker 3: Good at your job. We love having you here.
Speaker 1: Lauren Elizabeth Phillips, You've been my best friend for twenty years. You. If I need to go to anyone for advice, I go to you for advice. I might not always like the advice you give, but I follow the advice because you are a wise head. Lauren Phillips, You're a wise head. And it's a beautiful head as well, because it's always very preen and botox and can I also just say, on a serious note, you are one of the most generous people I know, and for that, I are you gonna play the song?
Speaker 2: Oh ah, this is uncomfortable to listen to. I'm like squirming, sorry to Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's get let's get Melbourne involved.
Speaker 3: Okay. Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: If you have something to say, something kind today, to say about someone, Trisha in Clyde, North, you're.
Speaker 3: Eleven years old. You want to say something nice about your brother?
Speaker 4: Actually I just turned twell.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Tricia, Well, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tricia twelve years old? What would you like to say about your brother?
Speaker 4: Well, just today my brother rescued his snail from the birds in our backyard. He named it let Us, but then he felt that really sad because he had to let it go on the side.
Speaker 2: Of the road.
Speaker 3: Oh let us. He must be sweet brother, Tricia.
Speaker 1: Tricia, so talk to me. So were the birds about to get the snail let us?
Speaker 3: It's name is Well, so.
Speaker 4: He wascared the birds work, so he was panicking and decided.
Speaker 3: So he's very kind. Your brother is he? How old is he? Yes?
Speaker 4: Well, he's seven.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Jackson?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 1: Let us still with us.
Speaker 4: No, he's on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: He's on the side.
Speaker 2: Well done, Jackson for being so Tricia's been kind to Jackson and Jackson's been kind to let.
Speaker 1: Us shout out. Let us if you God.
Speaker 3: Speed, let us may have a beautiful, happy life.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the next one. Abby and Caraen Downs, Good morning, Abby, Hi, how are you? And we love all of our listeners, especially you, because it's world kind.
Speaker 2: Of been rescuing snails to Abby, I haven't no, but you'd like to say something kind about someone, you know?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: I'm very close friends with the two of my daycare mum. So I've got two young kids, one free once one and they have a few little besties and yeah, so we hang out and I just think, you know, being a mom working full time is tough. So I want to give a shout out.
Speaker 3: What are their names?
Speaker 5: Abby, Jenna and Claire.
Speaker 3: Good on you. Shout out to all the moms this morning. You're doing a onederful job, the.
Speaker 2: Daycare moms, for school moms, all the moms who rally together to support.
Speaker 1: Each Let's just stuplifting that tune.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Iva.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hi, good morning, Hi, Hello, well kind of dava.
Speaker 1: Who do you want to give a shout out to?
Speaker 6: Yes, my name is Fiver. I want to give up big, big shout out to our journey early learning into an urban team. We just opened up a month ago. Business shout out feeling Yes, you're definitely feeling the love. They're as educators and as it so well. I just wanted to just make that big shout out for them.
Speaker 2: Well done, Yes, and well done to all the teachers and educators out there. To all the kids on the way to school, just remember it is well kind of stay.
Speaker 3: Be nice to your teachers, be nice to your friend is at school.
Speaker 1: Speaking of kids on their way to school, To your parents. We're going to say good morning to Edie, who's ten years old.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Now, who do you want to give a kindness shout out to on World Kindness Day?
Speaker 4: My mom?
Speaker 3: Oh, tell us about your mom.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Jen?
Speaker 3: Jen? What's so wonderful about your mum?
Speaker 4: She cooks really good food and it's really kind to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you going to be extra kind to mom today, Edie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What does she cook that's so good? Edie?
Speaker 4: She cooks spaghetti bolinnai is really good.
Speaker 3: Oh yum, I love.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: You tell your mom Clinton, I would love to come over for spaghetti bolonnaise.
Speaker 3: Do you think we could organize that. Yeah, yeah, oh, mom's there. Did Mum make you call us to say that, Eddie? No, oh you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Good job, Eddie, have a great day at school today and say hei to your mom for us.
Speaker 1: Thanks and Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.