Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia. This is the Reader Panete Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panahee Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. The polls are getting worse for Anthony Alberizi as the majority of voters think inflation will get worse under labor. Hundreds of illegal migrants have been arrested in the US as Donald Trump's immigration crackdown comes into effect.
Speaker 3: The Great Douglas.
Speaker 2: Murray will give us his take on law and order being restored in America.
Speaker 3: America First is back.
Speaker 2: The Trump administration adopts a one flag policy at embassy's army.
Speaker 3: Horowitz will join us for more.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Schofield on Prince Harry settling.
Speaker 3: His lawsuit with the Sun in London and.
Speaker 2: Of course left He's losing it, including the delusional borderline, scary meltdowns over Trump's genderban.
Speaker 4: Keep one Phaeton because you just have to. Hal's eaten hell reason always.
Speaker 2: Joddy me Now is Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary, great to catch up with you. Thanks so much for Jody v on the show. Look, let's start with this latest polling. Australians have swung more support behind the Opposition leader Peter Dutton in a warning sign for the Prime minister. This Resolve poll, published in nine newspapers, shows that fifty percent of voters expect inflation to get worse in the near future.
Speaker 3: Now if we go through it.
Speaker 2: Dutton has gained a significant lead over Albanezi as preferred Prime Minister thirty nine to thirty four percent in the primary vote. Labor held steady at twenty seven percent over the past month. The Coalition also steady at thirty eight percent, and the Coalition kept its lead over Labor two Party preferred fifty one to forty nine.
Speaker 5: Gary.
Speaker 3: Look, we're seeing a trend now with the polling.
Speaker 2: What do you think that Peter Dutton needs to do to keep this momentum going to really get the Coalition over the line at the next election.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just going to stay upright and stay focused because this is not about Peter Dunton winning the election. This is about Australia winning again, winning back Australia.
Speaker 7: You know, the.
Speaker 6: Promise of Australia has not been delivered to so many Australians. Young and those who've migrated here are all wondering what's happened to the Australia we thought we were coming to be part of. I mean, Peter Dunton has got to actually, i think, be strong in his resolve to think about the long term and the medium term, not just the short term thing.
Speaker 7: So it shouldn't just be about winning an election.
Speaker 6: It should be about winning Australia, you know, having Australia win. And there's a lot of messaging out of Donald Trump's approach where Donald Trump has been very straightforward about stuff and some people you know, have had a problem with it. And the more the left's heads kind of metaphorically explode about Donald Trump, the more you know he's right. And to get that kind of common sense narrative back it is so critically important. But I've been saying for years, Denika, on this program, on so many other programs on radio, the whole lot, that you can actually see whether a government trusts the people or not. If government over taxes, over regulates, and over legislates.
Speaker 7: Then you know it doesn't trust you.
Speaker 6: And that's what we've got and I think Australians have fed up to the back teeth with that approach. And Elbow's in a world of heard and people say yippie, you know, I mean, they really don't wish him well at all. The trouble is this guy could get really crazy over the next couple of months. Hears our Joe Biden, and heaven knows what sort of stuff he might try and do between.
Speaker 7: Now and the election.
Speaker 6: Who actually ruin the work that Peter Dutton is going to have to do to restore the kind of Australian promise I think a lot of us want to have.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Well, that's what Donald Trump's doing over there, America First, and.
Speaker 3: That's what we need here.
Speaker 2: And in fact, there's been a number of Coalition MPs who are pushing for this bolder Australia First policy in the wake of that victory. In fact, Peter Dutton is reportedly preparing to roll out proposals on home ownership, using gas, to lower energy bills and broader economic plans. And we know that Trump has pledged to slash taxes, regulation, climate change targets.
Speaker 3: He's going quite bold.
Speaker 2: So Gary, do you think that Dunton needs to really go bigger and bolder That now is not the time to be wasting.
Speaker 7: Look, I've had.
Speaker 6: Of you for years Doniger, and I've said it to Peter Dutton, have known for thirty odd years exactly this that I think it's like those old sort of European tours. You know, follow me, follow me, here's my flag. You know, people want Dunton to lead them over the hill and to the next horizon, and so he should not be timid.
Speaker 7: Now there are going to be people on his team. So I just shut up. Let the government lose.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's good enough to just have you know, governments lose, oppositions don't win being the narrative over the next couple of months, I think Peter Dutton has to outline a vision. I don't believe that younger people, people of your age and younger should be having their superannuation locked up, not being able to access that kind of money as even counting as a resource as an asset for say buying a home. I think we should be able to say, you know what, the promise of Australia includes things like home ownership. It is the absolute great way in which most people feel a sense of connection to the economic wellbeing of the country. And we're not hearing that language out of this Prime Minister who just wants to follow the same old, tired, broken international, frankly communist backed woke agenda about everything from climate change and we've got to go ev this, where's the electricity coming from? We need cheap power, we need lots of it and cheap power. But almost got no plans if the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine and the electricity goes off. And Queensland's having a pretty hot couple of days, and already we've got state government departments being told switch off the air con, don't use the elevator as much, turn the computer off because the grid might collapse.
Speaker 7: That's Queensland.
Speaker 6: That's on top of Victoria, that's on top of New South Wales, on South Australia.
Speaker 7: That's not how you.
Speaker 6: Actually build a better, more confident country. So Dunton has to go bold.
Speaker 7: Nuclear is just the start. Go stronger. Peter Dutton.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: We're going broken backwards under labor Gary, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Now, look, let's pivot to Australia Day.
Speaker 2: A major pub group who was forced to apologize about a controversial Australia Day celebration ban is still refusing to acknowledge the national Day instead encouraging Ozzie's to simply celebrate the long weekend. Now, despite blatantly omitting January twenty six as a public holiday in any of its promotional material, venues owned by hospitality giant Australian Venue Co are choosing to celebrate.
Speaker 3: National Is on your Day, Valentine's Day and the super Bowl. Go figure, Gary.
Speaker 2: Now this is the same venue who backflipped twenty four hours after its Australia Day celebration ban. But now it's snubbing our National Day. Is it time to boycott venues like this?
Speaker 6: Well, I think we've got to be deliberate in the way we spend our money. I had a personal twelve month moratorium on spending money at Woolworth's where my first job as a young cared was packing groceries at woolworth So I really felt sad about that. But you know I didn't spend any money in Wilworths for twelve months. Now I just have come from a Woolworths store earlier this evening and the flags are up. So Woolworths learned the lesson from a year ago. I think Australian Venue Company needs to learn the lesson as well. I'm sorry for the white staff and the people working in the hotels, and by the way, it's not their fault, it's some idiot in a Melbourne based office, by the way, and Melbourne has this kind of we're not really part of Australia thing that goes through it's corporate and government world in Victoria. I'm sorry to your viewers in Melbourne, but it's just a reality. And Australia Day is a day which is important to those who have migrated here in their lifetime, become citizens by choice in their lifetime. It is a day that brings us together national is only your day? Sounds fair, fantastic. Oh but say this Australia Day.
Speaker 7: You know, why aren't we doing it? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, I completely agree with you, Gary, and go woke, go broke.
Speaker 3: So look what happened to Woolley and look speaking of this, this is extraordinary.
Speaker 2: The handing out of a double sided Australian and Aboriginal flag and citizenship ceremonies on the Gold Coast has actually been axed by that council after complaints from residents.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought.
Speaker 2: You know, Gary, firstly, I'm shocked that there is even a double sided flag common sense.
Speaker 3: Fine, they've banned it, but the fact that they were handing.
Speaker 2: Out these flags in the first place just irritates me.
Speaker 3: We are one country, are we not?
Speaker 6: Denika. Here is your headline. There is a flag for Aboriginal Australians. It's called the Australian National Flag. You can fly whatever flag you like. If you live along the Murray River, you might like that Murray River flag.
Speaker 7: It's got a lot of tradition.
Speaker 6: But the one flag which unites this all no matter where you are around the world. You know, we are a country like any country that we all recognize our flag when we see it. We actually allow part of our flag to be used by another country as their entire flag.
Speaker 7: The UK used as part of our flags their flag.
Speaker 6: I mean, seriously, this is a flag for all Australians. I've gone to citizenship ceremonies. I was once the Citizenship Minister, the first ever federal citizenship minister, and I've watched African refugees kiss our flag. They love the fact they could be part of Australia. Why is it this cultural cringe and this PC black armed view of our history has to dictate terms on this.
Speaker 7: They've got it wrong.
Speaker 6: The Australian flag is about unity. Australian Day is about unity, citizenship is about unity. And the gold Cast Council rightly have reversed this stupid idea.
Speaker 2: Oh look, totally ridiculous. You know, in the end, we should be proud to be Australians. It's not racist to be proud to be an Australian. You're not a bigot for loving this. We've got to show that pride. I look forward to doing that on Australia Day. Gary Hardgrave, nice to catch up. Thanks very much for joining me on the show this evening. Joining me now is one of the finest thinkers of his generation, the author of international best sellers including The Madness of Crowds, The Strange Death of Europe, and The War on the West. Douglas Murray Douglas, great to be with you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. I want to start with Donald Trump's inauguration. You were over in Washington, DC. What was it like to be there during this historic moment in time?
Speaker 8: Well, it was, as you say, historic, It was extraordinary to see the president's inauguration, the excitement in Washington, the extraordinary cast of characters who are around in the city to see it, and yes, it really did feel like a new dawn in the US. It was an astonishing speech apart from anything else that Trump gave much more. It's interesting to compare it to the first inauguration speech, which, if you remember in twenty seventeen, was outside on that occasion, but was pretty angry in tone. In many ways, it was, of course, a very divisive time in America.
Speaker 1: This felt very different.
Speaker 8: It felt like a much more magnanimous Trump.
Speaker 1: It felt like.
Speaker 8: A Trump who was on top of all of the things you wanted to do, who had fought through a whole set of policies in the last eight years and more, and knew how to enact them. I thought that it was also it was just in general, a sort of positive new Dawn like speech. And maybe that's for many reasons, but one of which is of course, the fact that this was such an extraordinary landslide of a victory for him, you know, the Republicans winning the popular vote for the first time in decades, and much more.
Speaker 1: You could feel the president felt.
Speaker 8: The mandate that he had and the opportunity, the historic opportunity that he now has. And yes, an amazing time.
Speaker 2: Oh look, absolutely, and I think it's given a real sense of optimism for the first time in many years. And I felt like that was definitely conveyed during his speech as well. Now we need to talk about this woke bishop who went on a wild activist rant during a church service for Donald Trump. Here's a reminder of what happened, and I think that JD. Vance's face really says it all.
Speaker 9: I ask you to have mercy upon the people in our country. We're scared now. There are gay, lesbian, and transgender children in Democratic Republican and independent families, some who fear for their lives.
Speaker 2: Now, this bishop, Marianne Edgar Bood has now gone on a pre tour of America. Here she is on the view who are unsurprisingly gushing over her.
Speaker 10: You seem to have more fearlessness than anyone in Congress right now, maw you were so gentle, you were so respectful, you were very demure and very mindful.
Speaker 9: A lot of people, as I said, in our country right now, are really scared. I wanted to take the opportunity in the context of that of service for unity to say we need to treat everyone with dignity and we need to be merciful. I was trying to counter the narrative that is so divisive and polarizing.
Speaker 3: Douglas.
Speaker 2: She's out there now talking about mercy and understanding, yet couldn't wait to do all these press interviews. What do you make of what she did at that service and how she's gone about it since?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: I thought it was completely disgraceful and the great example of where the Episcopalian church has gone in recent years.
Speaker 1: There was nothing really about God in this.
Speaker 8: I mean, you would have thought that she'd have taken the opportunity to talk about God in some way.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 8: She just had a set of boring Democrats, left wing talking points. First of all, by the woman, the obscenity of talking about trans children. There's no such thing as a trans child. No child is just born in the wrong body. And if people are fearful, as she said, which I'm really not sure they are, but if they were fearful, then it's because of people like this barmie bishop who go around claiming that Donald Trump is going to come and kill their trans.
Speaker 1: Children or whatever.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, people have to be indoctrinated into that kind of fear, and people like her have perhaps managed to do that to some of there would be flop. It's just one of those occasions though, when you know, you remember what has gone wrong where a large segment of the church. It's not just the Episcopalian church. But you know, this is a moment and it doesn't happen that often in America any more than Australia or Britain. This is a moment for the church to shine, you know, and actually to talk about God, to talk about Jesus, talk about the Christian.
Speaker 1: Faith for instance.
Speaker 8: This would seem like prime time to do that. But only a banal bishop like this thinks that instead of talking about God they should do their boring talking points, which if anyone wants to see they can get on the view any day. It's just a real disgrace that somebody like her is in that position, and as I say, a demonstration of the church is failing, that they would have just this third rate political hack when they could have had somebody who was talking about God and representing God on earth.
Speaker 1: I can think of no one further away.
Speaker 8: From that position than her, and she or sure she'll enjoy her two or three days of being lauded for her incredible bravery. And after that, I hope she disappears into the oblivion from which she came.
Speaker 3: Oh look, don't we all that would be great?
Speaker 2: And Donald Trump overnight's also demanded a public apology. He's posted to truth Social saying the so called bishop who spoke at the National Prayer Service on Tuesday morning was a radical left, hardline Trump hater. She brought her church into the world of politics in a very ungracious way. Douglas, You know, Trump is right here. What business did she have? And and it goes to what you alluded to before turning what was meant to be a great church service into a political one.
Speaker 1: It's so strange.
Speaker 8: I mean, and you know, just to demonstrate that there should be such a thing as consistency. I wouldn't have wanted to hear a sermon from a very right twing bishop explaining how tough we should be on illegal migrants either.
Speaker 1: I mean, she said we've got.
Speaker 8: To have mercy on illegal migrants and how scared they are, and I mean that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can just do that forever.
Speaker 8: But the counterpart is you could just talk about all the crimes that some illegal migrants have committed. But again, who wants to hear that from a pulpit. You can hear that in some of the news if you want. You can hear it on it. You can see it on x you can see it on YouTube, you can see it in the newspapers. You can read the New York Post, and you can read the crimes that have been committed by illegal migrants. But once you step into church, you would hope that you would get something other than the day's news, and something about the eternal and the divine and the sublime, and so, you know, just the heart sinks. One of the things I've said for years is that the response to the mad left wing infiltration of almost every institution in our societies should not be countered actually by the right wing infiltration of the churches or music.
Speaker 1: Or anything else.
Speaker 8: It should be the depoliticization of the non political world. You know, there are ever few there have been in recent years, ever fewer spaces to use one of the left's favorite phrases, Ever fewer spaces in which you can actually escape from politics. Because the left has pushed politics into everything. I hope that this is just another reminder to conservatives and liberals and others alike, we need spaces that are not politicized, where you're not going to get a sermon literally in the church and non literally anywhere else where. We can just focus on other.
Speaker 1: Things as well.
Speaker 8: And as I say, I mean that should really be the conservative response, say strip the politics out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And this is exactly why Donald Trump's been elected because people are sick of this absolute nonsense. Now you mentioned illegal migrants there, and it started already. More than three hundred illegal migrants have been arrested by ICE during raids in and around sanctuary cities across the US. This includes sex offenders and other violent criminals. Douglas, this is just the beginning of what clearly is a massive task ahead for Ice and borders our Tom Homan. But how good is it to see law and order slowly and finally being restored.
Speaker 8: Well, as I've said for many years, if you don't have a border, you don't really have a country, or at least you won't have a country very soon. The way in which illegal migration has been encouraged in recent years, not just in America, but of course in Britain, Europe and elsewhere has been really shocking. It has undermined the fabric of these societies, and it rewards the illegality. At the first point, many people like that Barmie Bishop will have will be thinking about, you know, these people saying they're not all or not all these illegal migrants and criminals. That's true with the fact that obviously not all of them have raped and murdered people since entering the US illegally, but all of them have broken the law by entering the US illegally. And meantime, by the way, you know, this is another of those great things that undermines one of the central fabrics of a society is you know, legal migration is hard. Getting asylum actually for legitimate reasons is hard. And the fact that at the same time as that reality exists, you just have this other world where any one who just breaks the law is allowed to do so is just something that has massively undermined the United States of America as with other developed democracies. It is a huge task ahead for the Trump administration, there's no doubt about that, and they are going to be fought against by Democrat governments in sanctuary cities, Democrat authorities in sanctuary cities like New York and like the cities in California, and we'll we'll just see what happens. But I think that one very important thing about this is it's not just that America and the American voters who voted in Donald Trump are watching. I think the world is watching because countries like Italy, Spain, France and others that have millions of illegal migrants in their countries that they have totally failed to deport. Britain is another example, more than a million illegal migrants in the UK, totally total failure of the government, total failure of the state to enforce the border laws. If Donald Trump can do this in America, then maybe there's a blueprint for other countries saying, you know, we are fair minded countries, we're good countries, which is why so many people want to come to the developed world. There must be something we're doing right. But we're mad if we think we can just have open borders and anyone in the world can walk in. So the American voters will be watching Trump. But my prediction is that governments across Europe and elsewhere will also be watching very carefully and hoping that he succeeds and that they can.
Speaker 2: Follow absolutely and hopefully he sets that standard. Now I want to ask you about the cease fire deal between Israel and Tamas. We're already seeing the first of some of the hostages being released. But Douglas, you know, in your view, will this really ever truly end this war.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very early to say. My expectation is no.
Speaker 8: I'm extremely pleased for the hostage families whose daughters were released. Three girls women were released. Of course, at the weekend. There has been an awful lot of praise of countries like Katar in particular, for helping to affect this release. There are still many scores of hostages in Gaza, an international array of hostages in Gaza who were stolen, kidnapped from their loved ones on October the seventh, and Hamas, in its unbelievable necrophilic style, is also holding onto the bodies of murdered hostages, and the Israeli negotiators having to deal with talking about how to get dead bodies back from Hamas's clutches, as well as hopefully as many living hostages as possible. I think there are just two things quickly I would say about this. The first is that whether or not the war ends really relies on Hamaz could have stopped this war, and indeed it could have not started it, and that would have been a good idea, wouldn't it. But there's one other corner which does have to be highlighted, which is the role of Kata. Kata is one of the thunders and hosts of Hamaz, and it is galling to some of us to watch the praise being dished out to Katar and the Emir at the moment. My view, rather perhaps old fashioned, a niche one at the moment is that if you try to burn down your neighbour's house, then if you provide a fire extinguisher fifteen months later, you shouldn't be enormously over praised for your actions. And that's the situation that Katar is in. They should be made to give all of the hostel back. None of the hostages should have been in guars in the first place. They were stolen and it's high time that all of them were given back, and I hope the Trump administration will make it clear that that is its priority. So far, they've been very strong on that, but it requires regional partners to do their bit and not to play this double dealing game that countries like Katar have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely spot on as always, Douglas Murray.
Speaker 3: Really good to speak with you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 1: It's a great pleasure as always. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Still to come. Lefties losing it? Plus, the Trump administration adopts a one flag policy at embassies. Army Horowitz joins us with the latest from the US. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Do you ever have a bad day and forget people's pronouns, because that's exactly what happened to this teacher.
Speaker 3: So I had a kid on Monday. They said their pronouns were she her.
Speaker 11: Then on Wednesday, yesterday, they came to me and they said, you know what my pronouns are?
Speaker 3: They them, I want you in the glass Tuesday them. Okay, cool.
Speaker 12: Great.
Speaker 9: They come to class today, there's names on desks.
Speaker 3: In groups for as science seats.
Speaker 12: They can't find theirs because I guess my first class match it off.
Speaker 11: So I go to the class.
Speaker 3: Hey is she in anyone's group? Does anyone see her name. It took me five minutes to realize that I did.
Speaker 2: Oh whoop see, And it took you five minutes to realize just it's not good enough. It's really not good enough. And what do you do when you make such a grave era of judgment?
Speaker 3: What I did?
Speaker 7: When they were sitting by themselves.
Speaker 3: I approached them and said I screwed up, didn't I? And they said, yep, jay, how can you live with yourself? With all that disappointment?
Speaker 2: Now to the Britney Spears level breakdowns over Trump's executive order on genders.
Speaker 11: Our new president has declared on day one of his presidency that our country will no longer recognize any gender aside from male or female. As a non binary person who lives in the United States of America, I'm a New Yorker. I live in New York. I'm not going anywhere. I love the city. Uh all right, okay, So if I'm no longer a human legally speaking, of course, I might as well have fun. So how am I spending my day this inauguration day? I Am going to go commiserate with my fellow queer people at my favorite lesbian bar. Ready for the.
Speaker 7: Circus, Roll up, roll up?
Speaker 3: Is that circus recruiting.
Speaker 4: And as long as you draw breath, every breath you take is a rebellion. Keep on fighting because you just have to hail Satan hall reason.
Speaker 3: Always love that, absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: And can someone please check on this next person who is apparently coming to save America.
Speaker 5: Something is known me off.
Speaker 6: Maybe you're thinking too much, lugging out at the noise, DNA.
Speaker 3: Then give me the rush.
Speaker 12: Remember what I was doing.
Speaker 3: I'm never double to come. Here's the side of my wage.
Speaker 5: Here's the cover of my wave.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I've got a theory that maybe they might need some saving. And you know, I know just the woman actually funnily enough for that job. Here she is the woke Bishop of America herself, ah, in all her glory, she'll do it with those eyes, especially save the dying gender crusade. And speaking of that bewildering bishop, it looks like she's found her loyal disciples in none other than the American liberal media.
Speaker 13: Your turne there so serious and genuine. You see him, he's still face. He then looks down, but he's listening to every word you say. As you made that personal plea to him. What were you looking at him in that moment? What kind of response were you perhaps hoping for in that moment? Because it was gentle. I mean it was. It was intense and passionate, but yet.
Speaker 3: It was gentle.
Speaker 13: It was not ugly or confrontational. It wouldn't expect it to be. But you know, these are hard things to talk about in that context. Particularly, you seem to strike a nerve.
Speaker 10: You seem to have more fearlessness than anyone in Congress right now. Man, you know, Bishop, I was struck by your tone. You were so gentle, you were so respectful, You were very demure and very mindful.
Speaker 2: Well, look, if the view ever need an exoricism, then they certainly no whey to go?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: How to look at this delicious demolition of a puffed up pronoun reporter on live TV.
Speaker 14: First day on the job. President Trump's sign and executive order? You know, the US government only recognizing two genders out female they're unchangeable. You know, if elected as prime minister, is that something that you're going to kind of walk in line with or what are your feelings on that executive order?
Speaker 15: Well? I don't know, do you have any other genders that you'd like to name.
Speaker 1: Me personally.
Speaker 14: I'm just asking more so, if you're in line with what he is saying. Do you agree with what he's saying? Is that something that you would be lockstep with? Theyf elect as prime minister.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm not aware of any other genders than men and women. I mean, if you have any other that you want me to consider, you're welcome to tell.
Speaker 1: Me right now.
Speaker 14: Well, there's well there's personally, I am a man, I am a people says this man. There there are people there who you know, they say they're gender neutral.
Speaker 7: You are a man.
Speaker 14: Yes, there are people there who say there are some genderutral. Yeah, they say they're gender neutral. Uh, they're you know there, they are a trans person. Is that something that you would recognize here? Whereas in the stage at least with their US government the way they're seeing it, there's only two.
Speaker 2: I'm only aware of twough could watch Pierre on repeat every day. Joining me now is journalist and filmmaker Army Horowitz.
Speaker 3: Army, thank you for joining me. Good to see you.
Speaker 2: Let's start with The lefts continued meltdown over Elon Musk's gesture at the inauguration, which they are desperately insisting was a Nazi salute. But now best selling author Gerald Posner, who has written books on Hitler, youth, and the Nazi regime and is very informed on this topic, has said, quote, as non fiction authors of books about the Third Reich and as co founders of Anti Semitism Watch, a nonprofit that monitors anti Jewish hate worldwide, we know real Nazi and fascist rhetoric and actions. When we watch this video clip, we thought it was nothing more than him reaching out to a large crowd in a moment of intense excitement. Ami, how much more proof does a left need that this was not a Nazi salute?
Speaker 3: And why are they so desperately pushing this narrative?
Speaker 16: Look, with all due respect to the gentleman you just quoted, I don't need an expert on this, Okay, Thanika. This is so stupid that if you send me, if a producer send me this in advance saying we're going to talk about this, I would have said, I'm not talking about it. This is so dumb, but we have to talk about it because the left, and when I say it, by that the left, I mean basically the entire.
Speaker 5: Media has been making this into a thing.
Speaker 16: They're not arguing or discussing whether or not he made a Nazi salute.
Speaker 5: That'd be dumb enough. They're saying that he did it.
Speaker 16: That's what CNN is saying, that's what the view is saying, and so as it is beyond ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Thinika.
Speaker 16: Look, I think I have some skin the game on this thing. Okay, I'm a Jewish man. I kind of know what.
Speaker 5: I have a pretty good Nazi radar. Okay, I know what a Nazi is and what is that Nazi.
Speaker 16: I've called him out. I've called him out on this show. I've called him out of my personal life and other shows. Okay, look, I don't want to pull the You know, I've got Jewish friends card who know Elon. But I've got Jewish friends who know Elon. Sorry I had to drop that they know him. Well, Okay, the man is not a Nazi. In fact, he's Pilo Semitic. Ben Shapiro went to Auschwitz with Elon Musk and the latter gave a speech against anty Semitism. Now, the question is not whether or not he is a Nazi, because that's a dumb, stupid argument.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not gonna indulge you any longer. The question is why why are they doing this?
Speaker 16: Well, look like racism Nazi is the last resort when you have nothing else to say, all your policies have clearly failed. It's the Nazi life boat they have to cling to as.
Speaker 5: A last resort.
Speaker 16: For maybe as a hail Mary pass, we can do something to move momentum back to us, we'll attack. It didn't work with Donald Trump, he won the election. We got to move on to something else. So let's go to Elon Musk. That's what's happening here. Look, Chris Murphy was talking to Elistafanik in Congress, and Chris Murphy asked her, you know, by the way, rule number one, when you were a lawyer talking and this is obviously not a legal courtroom, but rule number one, you're a lawyer talking to a witness.
Speaker 5: So much what we see in Congress, they're talking to witnesses.
Speaker 16: If you don't ask a question, you don't know how the person is going to answer. So when Chris Murphy asked her the question about the Nazi salute, again not asking her, it should be dumb enough if he did it, but a saying that he was doing a naz salute.
Speaker 5: He got demolished and stream rolled by.
Speaker 16: At Leista Panic, who, by the way, has a little bit of credibility on this because she is the poster girl when when the Hamas protesters, the Hamas supporters were attacking Jews, she was the person who called out the presidents of a number of different schools and she just ran right over him. And then then you've got the other part of the left, like AOC calling this out. AOC, you won't call out Hamas who slaughtered thousands of Jews today in not fifty or one hundred years ago. Today they are killing and slaughtering Jews.
Speaker 5: You'll call them out.
Speaker 16: You won't call out the new neo Dazis, but you'll call out some fake playbook about calling someone.
Speaker 5: Who is pro Trump an old neo Nazi. It's ridiculous, sick of it. Don't want to talk about anymore. Let's move on.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. The hypocrisy is astounding. Now all right, let's move on, army, because finally America First is back. The Trump administration is adopting a one flag only policy. Blocking US embassy is an outposts from flying Pride and Black lives matter, flags, army, it stars and stripes all the way.
Speaker 16: Again, I don't know how this is a controversy. Okay, right, I don't know why this is crazy. Why are you calling out and having an issue with the American.
Speaker 5: Flag being the only flag you're allowed to fight?
Speaker 16: The flag, by the way, which color covers justice and liberty and democracy for everyone. Okay, look quick, little little anecdote, if you will indulge me, Dadia for a moment. So my coffee shop cross the street fro where I live, love very much, but like most coffee shops, most barista's very left wing. Don't know why they end up wanting to work coffee shops, but they do.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you know about that as well.
Speaker 16: And they during Pride Month they are always fly actually, actually they put the Pride flag all year long, not just during Pride Month, which is totally there. They're able to do that. I got an issue with that. And on June teenth they actually fly the Juneteenth flag. Didn't know there was a Juneteenth flag. I learned my coffee shop there was one. Okay, fine, go ahead and do that as well. You know what, they don't fly on July fourth, on July.
Speaker 5: Fourth, the day of Independence. They don't fly the American flag. Okay.
Speaker 16: When I asked them why aren't they why aren't you flying the American flag today?
Speaker 5: They said, what are you some kind of racist? That was their response.
Speaker 16: Look, this is not just anti Americanism, right, which it is. It's also a level of self hatred. Right, that's really what if you will, I don't if you want to be if I want to put them my psychologists couch, right, I'm a psychologist. I just play one on Sky News Australia.
Speaker 5: But that's what it is. It's self hatred.
Speaker 16: And you know, I find it so despicable that the Biden administration, which of course said you can fly different kind of flags, and specifically said, right, the Biden administration specifically said to US embassies you could fly the BLM flag, the BLF flag, which is responsible for destroying over five billion dollars in property across America, responsible for dozens of deaths Danica, including police officers.
Speaker 5: But that was okay, okay.
Speaker 16: But now we have a new president and there's hey, you know what, it's moral cleanup in Aisle five please, and that's what this president is doing.
Speaker 2: Look absolutely and It's about time for sure. Now, Look, the Pentagon will begin deploying as many as fifteen hundred active duty troops to help secure the southern border in coming days, putting in motion President Donald Trump's plans to crack down on immigration. And it remains to be seen if they'll end up doing law enforcement there, but army. I mean, this was a mandate that Trump was elected on to crack down on immigration. So how important is it that this next administration actually succeeds in doing so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it could be more important.
Speaker 16: I mean, this is this is why this administration won, right, It won on the economy number one, and a close number two was immigration. When you let millions of people in this country, there's going to be a price to pay. And the prey was the price was this administration lose the election and Donald Trump winning. Let me see you recognize this person this quote? Yeah, there's nothing else I can do within my power to secure the border. Now you may not recognize the person. I wasn't I wasn't swallowing my words, right, I wasn't dribbling from my mouth. But there's a SENTI what Joe Biden said when asked why you're not securing the border.
Speaker 5: Look, it was obviously we now know it was all within his power because we had the next president doing it.
Speaker 16: He could have put troops to the border. He chose not to do it, right, He could have hit all he wants behind. I don't have the executive power to do it, as we all know he did. He could have done all the thing that Trump is doing. He could have had deportations with Trump is now going to begin to do. He could have built, could have continue to build the wall, which he's stopped doing, which now Trump will complete. And more importantly, Botherly than all of these things, even even the soldiers of the border, even more important is remain in Mexico. That was the number one tool that the Trump administration used to stem the tide, telling Mexico, these people will stay on your side of the border, and then we'll vet them as they come through. That's what's going on today right now. The troops aren't as necessary because of that one policy that the Biden administration decided to flip on. Okay, this is ridiculous, and now we're showing this is why Biden lost exactly on this issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's stop clearout now, isn't it now? This is interesting, Army, because conservatism is making a comeback. There are reports that liberal parents are now the ones actually clashing with their conservative sons. After the election, we know that Trump gained significant ground with the youth vote and one fifty three percent of men aged eighteen to forty four, Armie, why do you think that Trump appeals to gen Z so much?
Speaker 16: Yeah, the truth is, I don't know, and nobody really knows. Right, this is actually a quirk in demographics. We all thought that the young vote was going to go to Joe Biden. It was trending that way for a very long time, and there seems to be like we're going to be saved by gen Z. I know, we kept looking at gend saying who are you people? But the truth is gen Z, particularly gen Z mails, are ones who may for a long time keep us demographic alive for the Republican Party. I find Oh, it is so delicious to watch parents get upset to their kids about their politics. Look, there's always this debate of nature versus nurture, and I've always said that if you if you have kids, you know that nature wins nurture.
Speaker 5: Loses.
Speaker 16: Nature is always the number one issue when it comes to what a kid is like. And those parents who are pushing this democratic liberal dogma on their kids for all these years, he's learned a hard lesson on how it works with life. And yeah, apparently the kids and this this kind of boomerang that was an Australian term.
Speaker 5: I think I just used what they thought.
Speaker 16: This boomerang is now happening with gen Z and I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love it too.
Speaker 3: It is an Aussie term and your spot on it's so good.
Speaker 2: That the younger generation now sponges and wanting to learn. Now, speaking of the younger generation, Baron Trump appears to be following in his father Donald Trump's footsteps. He's preparing to launch a luxury real estate venture with two young business partners.
Speaker 3: I feel like Baron is.
Speaker 2: Really the success story out of this election. He helped his father, got him onto those podcasts like Joe Rogan. But you can say that this is a young entrepreneur. How big of a future do you think he's got now?
Speaker 5: He's a comer, no question about it.
Speaker 16: I mean, look, frankly, all of Trump's kids are you want to talk about how somebody can raise children and you see who your children are a.
Speaker 5: Reflection of you.
Speaker 16: Look at his kids, look at not just the kids, but who they married. Also, it's a wonderful family. This is a family who's going to make a difference. I think they're all going to get involved in business of politics, no question about it. I think that it's a reflection on the president, reflection on his ex wife and his current wife and how they raise his kids. They're wonderful kids. I've had a chance to meet a number of them. They're great, they're smart, and yeah, I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a big, bright future ahead for Baron. But you're right, the rest of them are just as impressive. Ami Horowitz, good.
Speaker 3: To see you. Thanks very much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 5: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: Prince Harry has seconded his lawsuit with the sun Kinsey Starfield joins me next with the detail, Well, it's still getting messier and messier in it ends with us feud between co stars Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 3: Lively and her husband Ryan Reynolds want.
Speaker 2: A judge to gag Baldoni's lawyer claiming he's making false statements about the case. Joining me now is Entertainment and Royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thanks for joining me. What is the couple claiming?
Speaker 12: Now, you're not kidding when you say this is getting mess here the author of that book deleting her Instagram account, Another who plays Baldoni's sister in the film being harassed online for siting with Blake today. What's going on is Blake, Lively and Ryan Reynolds asking a judge to gag Justin Baldoni's lawyer, claiming he's making false statements about the case. They filed a letter in court on Tuesday, and in it they asked the court to issue a protective order to stop him from talking.
Speaker 3: They believe that it's a.
Speaker 12: Continuation of the smear campaign that Blake initially claims happened while they were promoting the film.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, I feel like every day there's something different, which is such a shame because it's detracted so much from the movie. But this is not going away anytime soon, I don't think, Kinsey. Now, let's talk about the inauguration outfit, the one everyone is talking about, worn by Lauren Sanchez, the fiance of Amazon billionaire Jeffrey Bezos, a blazer with Laurne Gerray underneath at the inauguration. Now, Sanchez has started to clap back at some of the haters.
Speaker 3: Kinsey, what has she said?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean, I do she's trying to have a good attitude about it. You know, Whitney Cummings went at her talking about how cheap she looked in the lease, and not only did Laura and Sanchez like it, but she left a heart. I don't know if she's killing people with kindness and that's how she's trying to navigate this. But I you know, I think that she's trying to take it as best as she can.
Speaker 7: I don't I.
Speaker 12: Imagine she knew what reaction she was going to get when she walked in with her Victoria's Secrets brush showing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else she thought was going to have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she knew exactly what she was going to do if she's going to wear an outfit like that. But yeah, maybe she is killing people with kindness, But gosh, it's been the talk of the internet.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about Prince Harry.
Speaker 2: He has settled his lawsuit with the son's publisher over claims of unlawful information gathering between nineteen ninety six to twenty eleven. Kinsey, what was this over and what was the agreed outcome?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean this was a win for Prince Harry. Today the son issued a rare apology for years of intrusions into his private life and agreed to pay a substantial and damages to settle this lawsuit in court. Harry's lawyer at a statement from Newsgroup Newspapers offering a full apology to Harry for the serious privacy violations committed by the son between nineteen ninety six through twenty eleven. And this statement extended beyond the case itself, acknowledging that Princess Diana, Harry's late mother, also was affected by some of these privacy invasions. So I've heard personally that Megan has encouraged him to settle these forever. She feels like this is the only way for them to move forward. I imagine they're both very happy in Montecito today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, they probably have. I just find it hypocritical. I mean, Harry's the one that always wants privacy. It always fills the beans on the Royal family. I can just never figure that guy out now. Also speaking of Prince Harry, he has posed for photographs with a fire service therapy dogs who have been helping cruise and residents impacted by the California wildfires.
Speaker 3: Kinsey, what's he been doing.
Speaker 12: You know, posing for photos. I'm sure that he means well, But to quote Justin Beiateman today on Pierce Morgan, I don't know who these people are.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Why they were there walking on possible human remains. Maybe they mean well, but what the heck are they doing there?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Look, I agree, and I mean it goes to the fact that both he and Megan pose for the photo opportunities right after the California fires when they were hugging people. I feel like he only makes these public appearances when there's cameras and photographs in the room. Otherwise you never hear from him at all. So I just find it all very unusual now, Kinsey. King Charles has privately congratulated Donald Trump on his inauguration.
Speaker 3: What has he said.
Speaker 12: Well, he talked about the enduring special relationship between the UK and the US, and this was confirmed by Bucky him Palace. But did you know that Milania and King Charles have been pen pals four years? I loved I don't know why I love that information so much, but I just think that is.
Speaker 3: The sweetest thing.
Speaker 12: So I'm not surprised that the King reached out to President Trump. You know, I do believe that there is a loving relationship between the families minus Prince Arian Megan Markle, but you know, they should probably be concerned about that. But yeah, I thought that that was super sweet of the King. But I'm not surprised knowing that he hand writes letters back and forth to our new first Lady Milania Trump.
Speaker 2: I just think that is so special and so beautiful. And to be honest, Kinsey, I'm actually not surprised because King Charles is so traditional by the way he communicates, so probably sitting writing a letter means so much to him, and I've got to say I really appreciate that. But how sweets that they're pen pals. I think that's lovely, Kinsey Schofield, good to see you. Thank you very much for me on the program this evening. Well that's it for me.
Speaker 3: Up next is Newsnight. Good Night,