Speaker 1: Gay, Ben Leamon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of nov mornings In twenty twenty three is early Breakfast.
Speaker 3: There's Ben Lemon Bell from six am and Jody and Hazy from seven. My morning's really funny.
Speaker 4: I love to day.
Speaker 3: Amazing show every morning.
Speaker 5: Jody Hazy, it's the new.
Speaker 1: Sound of nov In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Adelaide. And yes we are here. We're on the holidays.
Speaker 5: This is happening in the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I guess we should explain exactly why we're here. And we work for an amazing employer who said, hey, you've got the option if you want to work today or if you don't want to work today. Channel ten doing the same. Businesses like Telstra are doing the same, and so we said, yeah, it feels right to work. So that's why you and I hear this morning. And if you are at work or if you're planning to go to work, it's called thirteen twenty four teen. We'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 5: We'd love to hear from it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on, of course for public holiday Thursday morning in the morning, it's a smoking ceremony that's going to be held in Elder Park that's happening right now, started six minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Yep. There'll be a Survival Day march that starts at Victoria Square at twelve thirty today. They're going to go down King William Straight and then there'll be some lively discussions, i will say, on the steps of Parliament today. So a lot of people saying this is Invasion Day and that it's not, in fact Australia Day. So some interesting points of view going around today. Congratulations to Tara and Brumfitt, who is a beautiful, beautiful woman. She's a body image activist. She did Embrace the documentary Embrace Kids the documentary as well. She's been named Australian of the Year roundom of pull.
Speaker 5: She's I mean a name drop here, but she's a friend of yours.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, longtime friend Tara.
Speaker 5: I'll just send her a text.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, I did. I mean I became friends with her before she was Australian of the Year, so let's be clear about that. I'm just like, didn't befriend her because she's really really important.
Speaker 5: To joop on board because she's done some really good things. That's good.
Speaker 4: Not why a big show coming up are you schnitting me. That's the game where one of us tells the truth, one of us tells a lot, and if you can guess who is doing what, then you'll win a one hundred dollars snit house out some coffees.
Speaker 5: On the line as well.
Speaker 1: Dead or Alive is coming up to where producers are. He just really comes into an element because it's a bunch of people and we have to guess whether they're still with us or they have gone on to the next phase of their life, which indeed is not life.
Speaker 5: And whoever loses has to buy the coffees.
Speaker 4: And speaking of dead or alive, we'll find out if my husband is still alive after making some fairly derogatory comments about me and my physical appearance. So that's coming up this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm all for gregor more for honesty. But perhaps there's a line, oh you.
Speaker 4: Think coming up next though. In Jody's Juice My Goodness, you can go along to a health retreat with Pete Evans, you just don't get to eat. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: Pete Evans has done some really really good things, hasn't he. Oh yeah, that hasn't pissed off anyone.
Speaker 5: No, weeping story is.
Speaker 4: Huge juice or Drew Barrymore interview to actor Alison Williams on the latest episode of her TV talk show, But she did it in character as the star of William's hit film Megan. Have you seen it yet?
Speaker 5: Not yet, though.
Speaker 4: I don't want it. So the promise of the movie is that it's a mother who creates a robot for her daughter so she's not lonely, and then the robot turns murderous. That sounds fun, doesn't it. Anyway? The were nervous laughs from the studio audiences. Barrymore interviewed her as the robotic doll Meghan, complete with costume wig and wonky colored contacts. Take a listen, Hi, Allison, Hi Megan, do you want to hang out?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I know you're a very busy career woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's hard to be that ambitious, isn't that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is it's hard. How good you come up with my name?
Speaker 4: It's a sort of what is the word I'm looking for? It's Mardel three generative android. So it's Megan for sure.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I mad you. Are you enjoying being in this forum?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: I love myself yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm feeling a bit awkward.
Speaker 4: So sometimes and it happens in radio also you have you know like ep Shawan will come and go I've got this really great idea, Drew Barrymeal. I want to dress you up as a robot and have you interviewed the star of a movie? What do you think? And that's the moment where you push back and you go, I don't think that's going to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I'm not really sure about it. Also depends on the person. For example, I remember way back in the day listening to Nova when Ryan Fitzgerald was on and they said, we want you to dress up as Lady Gaga and try and check into the Hilton.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it works sometimes missus.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hollywood actor Jeremy Rennold was attempting to stop a snowplow from sliding and hitting his nephew when he was crushed and he broke thirty bones. He's been left fighting for life. He of course, is from Marvel fame.
Speaker 5: You're a spy, not a soldier. Now you want to wait unto a war?
Speaker 4: Why so? Basically the emergency brake wasn't engaged, which would have stopped the snow removal tractor as it started to slide sideways, but Rena's nephew was able to help him until emergency services got there and took him to hospital.
Speaker 5: Well, thirty bones he broke.
Speaker 4: That's hectic, isn't it quite?
Speaker 1: That's I haven't really heard of something of that happening much ever before.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: How many bones did you break playing footy?
Speaker 1: I've broken three fingers, I've desiccated a lot of joints, but no major bones.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I thought it was going to be more spectacular than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry about wouldn't I ripped a lot of muscles off the bone though? Is that tweak your interest?
Speaker 4: Former celebrity chef and infamous conspiracy theorist Pete Evans has resurfaced online to sprig of pricing you fasting retreat with guests walking out thousands of dollars not to eat. So he wrote, our guests are into day four if they're fast at the moment, and they went through a breathwork ceremony this morning and it's pretty special. Guess how much it's going to set you back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: How much is it going to cost me to not eat for almost a week?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and five hundred dollars, right.
Speaker 5: What on earth is that covering?
Speaker 4: Oh god, he's expenses. I went to a health retreat once on the Gold Coast for five days, and I kid, you're not You'd get up in the morning, you do five hours of exercise, whether it be yoga or a big hike in the hills or whatever. So you were absolutely famished. But outside of meal times, there were no real snacks, and so if you wanted extra snacks you had to go to the nurse and ask wow.
Speaker 1: I think I believe they call that an institution.
Speaker 4: Can't begin to tell you how much it costs either. Now this is cute news. Paris Hilton has welcomed her first child with husband Carter Room. That's indeed Paris's surprise fans with new she's welcomed her first little baby. Via Sara sary Get she took the Instagram with a very sweet photo of the little baby's hand, and she says, you are already loved beyond words. It's a nice story. But this is just a thinly valid excuse from me to play my favorite Paris Hill song.
Speaker 1: This is this is a big morning for not just no over but radio in general. For the first time in the history of music slash radio, somebody has endorsed Paris' music.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's my guilty pleasure? Is it thineteen twenty four ten. If you have a guilty pleasure song, let us know. I'd love to hear on the text line as well. No, that's the email. Oh four double nine nine one nine, let us know you're guilty pleasure song. And also, if you like Paris's work, take us out on it.
Speaker 5: Yes, should We are.
Speaker 4: Crazy in the newsrooms nodding this song slat say what if dot com helps Aussies make the most out of every.
Speaker 1: Trip book a hotel, fly, surfboard and snorkel all before you can say bricky buffet and.
Speaker 4: Jump on the water bat and get started.
Speaker 1: If it's auzzy for travel.
Speaker 5: I can't see that. I can't see that.
Speaker 1: It's a new little thing we've got going on here, Jodi, where basically it's a space where I can tell you some of the things where I really really shouldn't have said, only in public. And this has been borne through me becoming a cyclist. There's a lot of anguish towards cyclists.
Speaker 4: From drivers genuinely don't understand it. Share the road people.
Speaker 5: You got abuse the other day though I abused.
Speaker 4: I was in mining my own business in the bike lane and guy went past to mate, I'm just honestly, well, how have I inconvenienced you in your day?
Speaker 5: That's the fact that you're riding a bike drive on.
Speaker 1: I felt that just a couple of days ago as well. So pitching me in the city mining my business, veering in and out of traffic like a mad man. Okay, that probably annoyed a few of the drivers. And it's always the traders you come out next year, or the council workers. They're very open with their feedback.
Speaker 4: Yeah they are.
Speaker 5: And one bloke in.
Speaker 1: Particular, which he must have been fifty plus open, and my little brain's gone, okay, fifty plus with an earring something to think about there, to which he said something along the lines of get off the road or stay off the road before you get hit. You explete if expleteing okay, and then bang my head fire back and my brain fire back, saying oh thanks for that.
Speaker 5: Justin Bieber's uncle. Yeah, and I thought, I'm on, I'm on here.
Speaker 1: I've absolutely owned this bloke. But then his younger passenger. And this is where it really really turned his younger passenger and I'm not joking here turned over because we'll stop the traffic lights, and said, I've been listening to you on Nova. Yes, okay, this could be positive. And he goes, He goes, you're just like FITZI if FITZI was bloken.
Speaker 5: Not funny.
Speaker 1: And I've gone, oh my god, I've got two seconds to respond. Here, work, brain, work, what have you got here? And my brain showed me a picture of Ryan Fitzgerald and all my brain said to me was Fitzy. That's all I said. Okay, and I wrote off that was it.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 1: This is Jody and the poor Man's Fitzy on and over Adelades.
Speaker 3: Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 4: You tell me you've got a time machine.
Speaker 3: It's on this day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Thursday, you've smashed it so far. Two more days ago, and then we smashed the weekend. Well done, twenty sixth of January. Let's take a little trip down memory lane and start in nineteen ninety eight present Bill Clinton. He said this, I want you.
Speaker 5: To listen to me. I'm going to say this again.
Speaker 4: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Miss Lawinsk.
Speaker 5: But boy oh boy, he did.
Speaker 4: And there's a dry cleaner out there that would argue otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yes, in one particular blue light which they ran over for address and the blue that went back exploded. It's never worked so hard. Nineteen ninety three the West Indies defeat of Australia by one run in the fourth Test at Adelaide and that tenth bat she's.
Speaker 5: Been one by one run.
Speaker 3: The West Indians are the liner.
Speaker 1: It's been a magnificent effen by both sides.
Speaker 5: That's when they were really, really awesome and fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a good back in the day.
Speaker 1: Brian Lara, forty wold, Curly Ambrose. It's that big Joel Garner. He was very tall.
Speaker 5: Quite a reputation that big fellow had. Two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: A whale explodes in the town of Tinan in Taiwan.
Speaker 5: It was a build up of gas in the decomposing.
Speaker 1: Sperm whale, which is suspected, of course in the explosion. I mean, give me a doll off every time a sperm whale blows up, and it'll be my shout for coffees. Nineteen fifty eight. Ellen DeGeneres is born today's her sixty fifth birthday. What a remarkable karush she had until she pissed off absolutely everybody that she interviewed, like oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And then people were just lining up to Potter and say, hey, she's a cow.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought that would all come out? You're all lying, No, they're all pretty unanimous.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Film twenty fourteen, fifty six Grammy Awards, Lord wins Best Song for Royals.
Speaker 5: That was such a such a good song, still is a good song. She's come with adelaide as Wall for the La Festival.
Speaker 1: Nice, really nice, and the numb one song on January twenty sixth. In twenty fourteen, it was Timber by Pitbull featuring Kesher, which I believe was actually the theme song on your MySpace page for.
Speaker 6: Love You You Better Name.
Speaker 5: That's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: Two stories. Somebody's lying, somebody is telling the truth. If you can correctly guess who is full of it or maybe telling the truth.
Speaker 4: You get a one hundred dollars schnitth house about you. How could would that be? So many Schnitzeles.
Speaker 5: Goes a long way.
Speaker 1: One hundred bucks house will give you the hot tip. I'll go first, Okay, so let's go back to two thousand and three, shall we, when I did all of my HSC because I was in New South Wales in Sydney at the time doing my high school exams.
Speaker 5: Sure did all my preparation.
Speaker 4: I don't want to jump in and talk over you here, but I'm just shocked you actually did you twelve.
Speaker 5: A lot of people say that.
Speaker 1: Why people keep saying that I don't get it. I completed year twelve, I promise, and I jammed in a lot of the study of years worth of starting in a few days before the exams. One particular exam, which was supposed to be my bread and butter, was PDHPA so pe.
Speaker 5: You know, sport all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But there's a theory example, of course, and I was a little bit unprepared. So I did what's most spokes do, and I took some little notes in to potentially help me out during the exam. But unfortunately, that particular year there was a massive, massive crackdown on cheating and some of my notes were hanging out my pocket and I got caught by one of the teachers. Was going around, okay, and I got done in.
Speaker 4: Front of everyone Okay, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It's really really embarrassing.
Speaker 1: And what it did do as well was just completely destroy my HSC because basically what happens is they give you a zero. Yep, they make out like you have done the exam, but they give you a zero, and it's it's an average for your whole studies.
Speaker 5: So it really really brings it down.
Speaker 1: It's like you get a run of fifties and creek and all of a sudden there's a big fat duck in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, okay, so there you.
Speaker 5: Go, and now I'm here's.
Speaker 4: Flow up and now you're here doing your dream job. Wow, that really backfired, didn't it? You cheating if we're going to do the exam thing. I actually did study journalism and communications at UNI.
Speaker 5: No, I've seen you work.
Speaker 1: That's a complete lie, absolute lie, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Producer Sean isn't it? He loves it because he also goes, no, I've seen her work. No good.
Speaker 4: I did a communications degree UNI, thank you very much. Just because I don't reply to your emails doesn't mean I didn't study communication. And I got to my last six months of study and that's when I met my first husband. Who played cricket for Australia, and so he went on an ASHES tour and so he said come with me, and I'm like, can't. I'm studying. He's like, just do it online. So that's what I did, and then I did my final exams. They send you off to some sort of you know hall at a university. I sat my final university exams in London and one of the questions on the exam was what's the footsy one hundred? It was just like general knowledge questions, and I wrote, it's a freeway in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: The FOOTSI one hundred. I would have said the same.
Speaker 4: Thing, free way in Melbourne, and obviously that was incorrect. But I did pass my exams and get my decree, unlike you if pretty much failed year twelve.
Speaker 5: And I love that there's people in an exam room and I was like, that's that girl. Who's with that Australian cricketer. Which one is?
Speaker 1: I think it's David b Oh, it's a London Stock Exchange twelve. We're learning, we have good solid educations behind us. One of us is lying, though, can you believe it? They both sound like lies? Can you correctly identify who's lying? Two stories, one truth, one lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so just a quick recap here. You were saying that you cheated on your year twelve exam and it brought down your score considerably considerably, is what I'm trying to say. And I think that's a great, big fat furfey because I got caught. Yeah, yes, that's a furfee because you would have had a crap score anyway.
Speaker 1: Again, this that's a truth mixed in with the potential furfee.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: I just told the story about how I sat my final UNI exams in London on an ASHES tour and one of the questions was a general knowledge question. It was what's the footsy one hundred? It's on the news every night, but yet I said, it's a freeway in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Good answer, foots one hundred. It would have stumped me too.
Speaker 4: Well, I had nothing, So that's what I came up with. Emma from Onley has given us a call. Good morning, Emma, Good morning guys. Love the show, Oh thank you lovely. Okay, So who's telling the truth and who's lying?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I think Hazy is telling the truth because I think you would cheat in school, Surry.
Speaker 6: And Jody, I don't think you're dumb enough to know.
Speaker 1: What theo not know what? There's so many.
Speaker 5: Little that's good, Okay, explain yourself then please.
Speaker 4: Joe's all right?
Speaker 1: I mean, how could you possibly not know what the footsy one hundred is?
Speaker 4: Emma? It is entirely possible that I did not know what the footsy one hundred was. There's a one hundred truth, my love. Sorry, I'm so sorry miss out on.
Speaker 1: And look at the other truth to it is that I did actually cheat, did you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I cheated in all of my exams.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would take notes in in my pocket and then you go to the toilet, but you never got caught. So they would follow you to the toilet, but they can't watch you go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: No, that would be rude.
Speaker 1: So you go in there and you'd look at your notes and go back down. Had that turn out for me? What score do you reckon?
Speaker 5: I got? Mate?
Speaker 4: Se I don't know what did you get?
Speaker 1: Sixty two? Are alive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is a little part of the show called Darrelve where we like to turn someone's death potentially into something positive, turning into a little wind.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 4: Producers Zoie joins us in the studio. You are the official adjudicator. Well done, congratulations, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you both.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Let's rip into it all rights on Coolio as I take a look at my life, realize that artist Leon Ivy Junior, known professionally as Coolio, an American rapper. He achieved mainstream success as a solo artist in the mid to late nineties with his albums It Takes a Thief, Gangster's Paradise and My Soul.
Speaker 3: Born August nineteen sixty three. Dead or alive?
Speaker 2: Joke, alife?
Speaker 1: I'm twenty three now, but will I live to see twenty four?
Speaker 5: Of the way things is going on?
Speaker 4: Of whoy?
Speaker 1: Coolio is dead and that happened quite recently.
Speaker 3: Coolio is dead. Yeah. He was fifty nine years old at the time of his death.
Speaker 2: His management stated he appeared to have suffered cardiac arrest. Oh yeah, that's that's always key, Like at a friend's house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you so he can't see that? But so he's just winked at me, like, what's that that mate? That means there might have been some substances in my Oh.
Speaker 5: That's how you're ruin a party.
Speaker 3: Alio, all right, next rod Labor.
Speaker 5: Just shut r Labor is the market.
Speaker 2: Rodney George Labor ac NB an Australian former tennis player. Labour's two hundred single titles are the most in tennis history.
Speaker 3: Born August nineteen thirty eight. Dead or alive?
Speaker 5: Can I go first?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Sure, he's already gone, so as I was getting ready to open my mouth and speak, he's alive.
Speaker 5: But it looks like.
Speaker 1: It could be a weekend at Bernie's type Stu, it looks like he could be. Could I say, that's a life?
Speaker 3: We're both saying alive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, excellent, well done? So hazy two Jody one Jodes. You need this to stay in the game. Peter Mayhewes a British American actor.
Speaker 4: Best in may Who.
Speaker 5: That's good? That's good, That's good.
Speaker 2: A British American actor best known for betraying Shoe Bucker in the Star Wars series. He played the character in all of his live action appearances from the nineteen seventy seven original right up till twenty fifteen The Fourth Awakens, before he retired from the role.
Speaker 1: Morning, say so, can you give us some Context's what's chewback of sound.
Speaker 5: Sound.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, is it?
Speaker 6: I can't get it now.
Speaker 3: We're born May nineteen forty four? Is Peter May who?
Speaker 6: May? Who?
Speaker 3: Dead? Or alive? Jody forty four?
Speaker 4: Quick mass in my sixty eighteen s eight. Mmm, I'm going to stay still alive. That was good.
Speaker 5: Shake it, it was really good. There you go. Sorry, you're on. Unfortunately he's dead.
Speaker 3: All right, because I was both saying what do we say? I said, he's a lot alive.
Speaker 5: He's dead.
Speaker 3: He's dead Jones.
Speaker 2: May You died of a heart attack in tweeny nineteen in his home just for his seventy fifth birthday.
Speaker 5: Bum god.
Speaker 3: But that also does mean that Hazy has one. Jod's coffee is on.
Speaker 1: You, thank you very much. I'll take a crossing too, thank you take a crow?
Speaker 4: Not oh well, Hazy. You know I love my husband, but he is absolutely clueless like you all at times.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: So I'm just gonna I'm going to give you a little bit of insight into the fact that sometimes he says things and then looks at me blankly, like what what's offensive about that?
Speaker 5: Straight to the point.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my mother Colleen is in town, at the moment. She's come down for the last week of school holidays just to help us get through just actually not even get through, but survival. We're all about just keeping our heads above.
Speaker 3: Water at the moment.
Speaker 5: And bless you if you're listening this morning, Bless.
Speaker 4: You, Colleen. It's great that you're here. Colleen has been prone to say a few things to me that I've got on. Oh really okay, Like when she first arrived, she goes, Oh, that's good, darling, your skin's cleared up. I didn't even know my skin was a mess. But thank you for letting me know that it's better.
Speaker 5: Let me just find the negative in that comment.
Speaker 4: So first whack, And then she goes, but actually, you're looking quite fit and as you well know, hazy. At the moment, I don't feel very good because I'm doing both ends of the day three days a week, and I can't get to the gym and I'm exercised.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 4: He's like an aphrodisiac.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's what do you call it, nature's cocaine?
Speaker 5: It is it's a solid release of endorphins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm not getting that, So I don't feel overly great about myself, and so I said, oh, thanks, mum, that's really nice that you would say that. However, I don't feel very good. And husband, who's listening in from the kitchen, gives it a bit of a what are your way? And I said, I don't know. I don't know, babe. I haven't weighed myself since I had Harper, who's the fourth child, and I don't plan to anytime soon. And he goes, oh, they'd be a good stunt to do on air. No, no, we won't be working. Don't write it down, ep Sean, stop writing with your pep. And I said, I don't know what I weigh, but I feel like I'm the biggest that I've ever been in my life, and I genuinely do. And he goes, no, you're not. I am. I definitely am. And he's like, nah, nah, you've definitely been bigger. No gone, really, he goes yeah, And if you don't believe me, I'll show you some photos.
Speaker 1: I thought, this is the part where this was a start, and you'll be like, actually I am pregnant.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Never again.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say ninety nine percent of the time, I always agree with greed, right, but for the sake of this working relationship.
Speaker 4: Yes, I disagree, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, good stuff. It's big Jody and Hasy.
Speaker 4: In morning, every day, every mon.
Speaker 1: Look, if you are a business and you are operating, say on this public holiday, she's getting touch with this, give us a call third and twenty.
Speaker 5: Four to ten. Hell, send us a text for double nine, none on nine.
Speaker 4: If you're stuck with the kids at home, just do what I've done today, bring them to work. Yeah, she is, okay, you can.
Speaker 1: Tell me there's some good example of some A grade parenting. So Peyton, the lovely Peyton is in today and she is now chock a block full of sugar because she might be on her third Zooper duper. And the first one was consumed just after seven o'clock. Nothing like a seven o'clock zoop just to get you up in the spirit.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I had to keep her amused because she spent the first hour in the studio and then she goes, oh god, you do, I'm still going to have another hour to go. And I'm like, okay, go and get.
Speaker 1: Another zooper duper then, and we're like, come on, come on, Peyton, stay, I've got some Jason Ruler coming up for it.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't budge Zooper do it. Got over the lunch, she might get up.
Speaker 4: And about about the Big Wedgie tickets though.
Speaker 1: Yes, professionally endorsed by my son Henry is four years old. He said it was the best day of his life. I love that in his four years. Yeah, he has a lot of best days of his life.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: I could only gone the Little Wedgie though, couldn't He.
Speaker 1: He did smashed it though, Yeah, he's still a ticker blitz, shall we? Yeah, go on, man, okay, thirteen twenty four to ten, jump through and we will send you off to the Big Wedgie. Nover presents a Big Wedgie inflatable water park open or summer at Westbeach Parks. Book your tickets now at the Big Wedgie dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you haven't been, you'll absolutely love it. If you're not a big weggie person, maybe you're a big chucker person, the big Chucker which you went on this video of it.
Speaker 5: I saw the footage.
Speaker 4: I said to my husband that will never see the light of day.
Speaker 1: Put that away limbs everywhere. Wasn't that It's quite the sight of sore eyes. All right, if you want to send you off to the Big Wedgie, you want to go, we will hook you up right now. Thirteen twenty four ten, first three, let's do it.
Speaker 4: I've got one here.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Okay, So, when you were a casanova for Nova back in the day, what were you known as?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 5: Horse? He just hazy?
Speaker 4: Fine, No one's no, no, no, no, No one's calling you horse, No one. There is not one person on the planet. Okay, Horse, I've got a text and it said I'm just, I'm just.
Speaker 1: I need to recruit, it says handsome hazy. Of course it is schmid Bentley Engineering. Never closes, mate, would.
Speaker 5: Love a play.
Speaker 4: There we go schmid Bentley Engineering.
Speaker 5: My good friend Chris Schmidt, Good morning to him.
Speaker 4: What do they do? I'm going to assume engineering?
Speaker 5: Yes, who would have thought?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable presents a Big Wedging in float of water park open all summer at West Beach Parks.
Speaker 5: Book your tickets now at the Big Weggy dot com dot are.
Speaker 4: You let's rip through this this blitz? Okay, John from Tonanda, You're off to the Big Weggie.
Speaker 5: Thanks, That's how it starts.
Speaker 4: Thanks John, Georgia from Seaford Rise. You're after the Big Web you with the kids. Well done, Lisa from McGill, Hey, lishy, you're going to the Big Weggie. Thank you amazing Karen from Valley Vue Have you been yet?
Speaker 6: No? I haven't. Thank you guys so much and I love the show.
Speaker 4: I love you Ben, Oh my god, I love you. Thank you Karen. Vicky Vicky from Brooklyn Park Hey, hey, hey going you want to go on a massive water slide? Well I'm not me, but I'll definitely get to say the kids. Well not only if you go down, Vicky. That's the only rule. All give it a go. And one more. Sam from Golden Grove Hey Sam, Hey, hey god mate, you're off to the Big Weggie. Oh you beauty? Thanks guys, awesome, well done.
Speaker 1: Very good stuff. Okay, best way to spend your summer. It's only here from them the time, So get involved the Big Weggie.
Speaker 5: We're all over it. What morning it's been?
Speaker 4: Oh it's been incredible.
Speaker 5: And look big show coming up tomorrow as well.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to another round of mean tweets, which doesn't sit well with you because sometimes feedback is interesting for you.
Speaker 5: But I love it.
Speaker 4: Nice food isn't it genuinely do not enjoy it, not for one second. Main tweets Judge Jody. She's back in court tomorrow with the gavel on, the wig and the gown, the whole works. I'll be presiding over a predicament that someone in South Australia has.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks for getting in touch this morning as well, particularly businesses. We're done for being open today. We're very lucky that we got to coming in work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have the choice.
Speaker 1: Yes, and good luck to Peyton, your daughter who's on her fifth Zooper Duoper.
Speaker 5: She's absolutely sugared up to her eyeballs.
Speaker 4: Yep, she's rated the Cassanov fridge. She's basically milk and over of everything it's got. Oh, okay, have a great day, big horse.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's Horse over Night only night. Make sure we check out the podcast. Will catch you right early tomorrow morning from seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Goodbye,