Speaker 1: All right, we're back for another episode of the Daily Telegraph Inerial podcast. Adam mobs here with Phil Rothfield, and we're waiting for Michael Carryanas to shout us some lunch because you got plenty of fresh cash.
Speaker 2: After that, I blew it.
Speaker 3: Did you lose?
Speaker 2: I lost?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought you join us? You and I not gone for the dogs? Buzz right breath, So yeah.
Speaker 1: It was he a bulldog or a rooster or a tiger rabbit. He's definitely got a tiger. Tell a funny story.
Speaker 2: So my parents help when I do three sixty on Wednesdays, they come over and help Clara with the two kids. Anyway, came Homan. There was a fifty dollar note on the table, right, I said, what's going on? Dad felt bad because he made me follow the dragons.
Speaker 4: He did not he hasn't.
Speaker 2: He listens to the poet. And I said a screen. I said it to break this morning. It is a good man. His fault.
Speaker 4: That's not his.
Speaker 1: It's not his fault. You're reckless with your money. That might be parenting as well, I guess, so.
Speaker 2: So thanks that appreciate I reckon.
Speaker 4: We should start my podcast each week with a little thing about your week and who you're dirty on about your week?
Speaker 2: Or we don't have to be dirty on someone every week.
Speaker 4: I'm not always dirty on someone. You get dirty on someone every week every week?
Speaker 2: He would, she would not every week?
Speaker 4: You know, get scooped morning.
Speaker 3: He's a funny story.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely filthy on this reading. Well, he's back in the country. Poor bags got jet leg and I had to deal with him. I do three Triple M shows for him. I've got to do a fourth. Maybe he was supposed to be back here to day. Is he taking commission? Mobs knows I'm part time self cell trader, cell trader. It made I've been called in again off the band because of his jet pack and I'm saturabay.
Speaker 2: Does he get a sling for giving you that on Saturday? Or you just take it all?
Speaker 4: Doesn't get a penny?
Speaker 1: Did Dave Riquet get a sling for your s n I think there's my five minute crisis.
Speaker 2: Is not worth day's time to ask for?
Speaker 4: It's worth more than a fifty bucksher old man put out.
Speaker 2: Not as much as you get on Triple every one Saturday.
Speaker 4: Oh well, no comment, that's FM radio. They've got budgets, budgets. So I really enjoyed scooping yesterday. But let's talk about he wants to tell the story. Well, off you go, there was.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not a verse to an earlier or late night fanc or you book end of my day yesterday I do first phone call seven a m. Last phone call nine ten eleven, last night the fair whack, fair whack of the days.
Speaker 4: Out doing his TV. So I was coming for him and.
Speaker 1: True, so Buzz calls with the breaking news that Vale Holmes is going to be a dragon for the next three years. We turn around a really quick story and away we go. We're up online and then Captain Snooze here to my left, who if that story had broken at any point in the previous two and a half weeks, you would have been up out of bed because you were doing the Ricky O.
Speaker 2: S E. N shift for the two and a half years.
Speaker 1: Because Dave was back in the country and overcome his jet lag deck copping on sn This guy was in Blanket Bay and missed the miss the scoop.
Speaker 4: The funny thing was saying this to our audience, our huge audience. We both got the tip from the same bait. The same text val is a Dragon was six twenty six am mix was six twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven alphabetical order.
Speaker 4: First, can I sell you're blaming mine alphabetical order for me scooping that will officially.
Speaker 2: Do matete now and again.
Speaker 4: You've just got to cope with it.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 4: He's doing around a long time. He's got a few commods.
Speaker 2: It's nice of you to come to the Valentine Holmes party and follow me in for the last month.
Speaker 1: Oh well, can I add this one of the mix that Valholm's management might be relatively tight with a certain colleague of ours out of Brisbane. Yes, Peter Bdell, who might be a little upset that he was thirty thousand feet in the air when this deal was. He'd be filthy upset anyway, a little bit of good job, buddy, still got a mate.
Speaker 3: Still got it.
Speaker 4: We're team mates. It's by both names on the story.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. Look.
Speaker 1: I want to get your thoughts. Won we obviously legally we can't talk too much on this. But the photo that I'm merged this week, buzz another one of yours.
Speaker 3: You're first up with.
Speaker 1: This one to speak of the photo of Latrell Mitchell, which was taken without his consent, which shows him appearing to be leaning over a table with a white substance on it.
Speaker 3: Where are we at with that?
Speaker 4: Well, the integrity end is still looking into it and you know, lining up all their facts as they have to do. And I'm not sure that if there's been any admission at all about the white substance that was looked appeared to be on the table when he was an hotel rem and Dubba. I will say this though, if when the NROL get to a stage, if they need to hand out a punishment, I'm saying, if they need to, because all this is alleged, it will not be as heavy as Vale Holmes. Val Holmes was a heavy one from the integrity unit because he published the photo. He took the photo and he then published it. So he bought the thing gone wrong, Yeah, the brank gone wrong with a bag of white.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Latrell is a completely different story in that whatever happened in that room through no fault of his own, even though he's obviously with the wrong crowd that the photo appeared. So they are different, Mick, and I think that his penalty, if there is one will be more similar to Brandon Smith, and I think it was Cameron Munster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be interested to see how layers out because while the photo may not be his own doing.
Speaker 3: It's a bad look for the game and.
Speaker 2: It's but vou put his out there.
Speaker 4: Latrell didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, with all these cases, I get it, but I'll I'll reserve my judgment for when the NRL hand down their penalty. But I'm not comfortable that at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, And look Vow Vow homes and then and also the Storm Trio were all the NRL hit them with breech notices for bringing the game into disrepute because there's no there's no suggestions or allegations of illicit use or illicit substances.
Speaker 3: It was but so Val.
Speaker 1: Got what one hundred thousand with was it half suspended? And he got suspended from a test match, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, Mitch Kenney got done for a stupid comment on Instagram.
Speaker 1: On Instagram, yes, and Munster and co got fined stuff on himself.
Speaker 4: The f bomb tirade, you know, and putting into the Spencerlanu thing when he shouldn't. It was subject to inquiry but this occasion, he did not put the photo out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he still brought upon himself for a that situation. That's totally Yeah. I wait to see where this ends up.
Speaker 4: Did he bring the game into disrepute? The person who took the fart on distributed to bring the game into disrepute, that's.
Speaker 2: What his actions, alleged actions. Yeah, if you don't put yourself in that situation, there is no photo, harsh Man Mick, not at all.
Speaker 1: What about the year that Littrell has had from and you know this is one of the kids called this main character Energy because they start at the start of the season in in Las Vegas and then, as you said, was quick to defend as from Man got in a public slanging match with with Anthony Mundine fronted in front of Chin Chin restaurant here in Surrey Hills over alleged.
Speaker 4: Taken care of that, got physical. Have you seen how fit the Great Man is the Golden He is very fit take care of Latrell. If it had come to.
Speaker 2: It, maybe the Rose Boys can light it up bus well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people. I'll go and break this corner.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Braid would love to. Maybe he would.
Speaker 4: I used to go right, made, I used to go right, don't worry about me.
Speaker 2: Bruise are great.
Speaker 3: Yeh know.
Speaker 4: Next, let's next topic.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just can't believe the trills. It just there's so much that goes on outside. This is the guy that flew to Mare with the premiere.
Speaker 4: So he does I reckon he does more good than bad the.
Speaker 1: Of course, and look there's obvious missteps, but he puts himself out there. He just it's not one of those you know when the critics always say shut up and play, and it just he's never gonna be on there.
Speaker 3: And I don't en courage anyone to just shut up and play. But that's a lot that he takes on.
Speaker 2: Let's see what the NR will come up with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah right, Michael, nice contribution. Yeah, you're going good. I haven't said anything. You said you're uncomfortable and I don't like you do.
Speaker 1: Well. I'm a little tired because, as I said, you booked my days yesterday and you called late last night with this.
Speaker 4: Next, shall we getting.
Speaker 1: An invoice enterall Hall of Fame induction? We were chapening the eleven names that were inducted into that Hall of Fame which is going to be held at that ceremony next week when the immortals are announced. And then we see on social media Dalel Browman blowing up about the inclusion of one less boyd.
Speaker 4: Yeah. One thing I'd like to point out to Darryl is that it's not a best and Fairest award. It's a Hall of fame. Nol Kelly's been in forever and he was sent off seventeen times when he played rugby league, so fearlessly for his various clubs and his state in his country. And so look, I can understand it's a topic for debate. I really can, because Les had the most horrific judiciary record, But there's no criteria. When you sit down to judge these thinks. There's fifteen people in the room. You get a list of names. Roy Masters did speak. You know, Roy coached this for a long period of time and spoke in his favor. And then everyone was given a piece of paper. You had to write down your five names from five to four three two one. They had them up and he was in there. And look, I don't care what I didn't vaite for him, But I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be there either because you know what, everyone in that room is entitled an opinion, and there was a very good mixture of people who've been around for a long time. Yeah, season's been made.
Speaker 2: Well, I can understand he's as towards it. But when you're in when you're in the room and you're you're sitting down and you're going through this process, they don't mention the judiciary record or anything like that at always.
Speaker 4: It just there's a tip shoot on every player and what they've done and that included. But everyone in that room was fully aware of it. You didn't need.
Speaker 2: That course, Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: You know, and I'm sure the people who did vote for him looked at his Test match record. He was a sensational particularly in England, and he did play in an era when there was you could get away more than you do now, not that he got away with it. He was very heavily punished.
Speaker 1: Was it nine months for the year for a year for the yeah, the elbow to the broke browman's jaw, and then twelve more months for eye gouging great Billy Johnson.
Speaker 4: So he's crely lost three seasons of his career plus about thirty grand. I think it was in a civil court case.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't for that, I don't obviously he holds too young to watch him play buzz was he was? He on merit, good enough to.
Speaker 4: Mate, thunder thighs, big backside, just powerhouse. And he was a fear player, you know, he was so strong edge forwards, played different to what they did back then and needed in test match football and in origin that the fear factor player, you know, someone who you didn't want to mix with, and that was the game back then. He did able to step the mark badly a couple of times, because I said, it's not a best and fair we judged him as a footballer and I personally didn't have him in my list, but I'm not going to bag anyone who did.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: What about Michael Carriana's growing up?
Speaker 2: I felt old today last night I felt old because you look at all the players on that list, apart from two of them I saw well, I saw almost all their careers except for Steve Ranolf and been a Leis. I saw a lot of Steve Renoff's career, and I caught the tent and of Benny A Lice. The rest of the Hall of Fame in ductor Is. I saw all their careers for the first time has happened.
Speaker 4: And that's good because you know, people are like our kids or you know who were football fanatics and you know, I've got there, Cameron Smith's in it now and you know the Billy Slater's and the Thurston's. I think that's important and that these awards are relevant to the younger generation, not just old timers.
Speaker 2: And I can't argue with any of those guys that have been inducted. And it was really good to say Bennie las On three sixty last night in the green room he came in and he was the proudest bloke on the planet to cry Mick on people in the in the green room before he went on. He just walked into the room with a beaming smile, with his chest out and just so proud and so happy to you know, great mate Blockers already in the Hall of Fame and he goes, Block you were in together, mate, You know, it was really it was. It was really great to see the genuine emotion and how proud he was to be up in the What did.
Speaker 4: They have for dinner in the green room? Pizza.
Speaker 2: We had.
Speaker 4: Greek All right, did you stop and have a break from meeting to congratulate Benning? Yeah, because I know you love your attacker. You love your attacker, don't you we all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, so it was it was good. It was good. But all those players, I think we're all outstand who missed out? Buzz who's sort of some of the names that Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that a secret? Or is that we had a list of thirty. I don't have the list here, but Brandy's not in there yet, is he? Greig Alexander? I'd be looking at him next time. Yeah, a bit closer. I should have bought my list in they're champions, are Yeah? You know it is so hard, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad that I'll say this often. I just hate this fact in sport and in life we celebrate people too late. But these are all young guys, and they're all Hall of famers, So get him in the Hall of fame.
Speaker 4: Penny of Life said something beautiful when on TV last night he said, Mum and Dad aren't around us here it Yeah, and to show and talks about what you're saying, you know, Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Comes, you know, And that's on with you. I think you know because Cameron Smith is Karen Smith.
Speaker 2: Is an immortal. Okay, I don't think anyone. I haven't heard anyone say he's not an immortal. So induct him next week. He's an immortal. What do we wait for? Well, they're only going to induct one mate, only one. Yeah, he's still the best. What do you think that, I'm just doing the t go on. I still think he should be in. I'd have him in. I think I don't think anyone thinks he's not going to be in immortals.
Speaker 4: Well, he can be an immortal. He might be in a mortal next week because they've moved a five year limit a three year limit, and there's no question he will.
Speaker 2: Be in immortal So why do we wait then, buzz.
Speaker 4: Because they have it is the most precious recognition.
Speaker 2: I understand it.
Speaker 5: But if you're so so exclusive, I'm only in the room who might have thought that Brett Kenny was wrongly overlooked previously, that Ron Coot was wrongly over that Peter Sterling, or I know someone in the room.
Speaker 4: I know someone in the room Vader for Alfie Langer, and I'm not going to mention her because I asked afterwards. I understand, So you've got to acknowledge history. I get all that, Buzz, I understand, and this is not a knock. I'm not saying don't if you got if there is there a belief that those guys should be an immortal, no worries. But do you believe kemps Me should be a model. Of course he's but it wednesday. If we do it next year, what's the problem.
Speaker 2: Why do we wait on these things.
Speaker 4: Because Peter Valandi's runs the show? Only let us do one?
Speaker 2: Well? I would have we're talking about exclusive. I've been pretty I've said John's and smith that's it from my generation, that's it. To keep it exclusive. I don't kept we don't induct another one for ten years. Doesn't bother me, fifteen years, whatever the case may be. But Cam'smiths and a mortal get him in there. What do you think, Buzz? Get your opinion. I think Brett Kenny should be one. But am I suffering ills biased with that? I loved watching Bret Kenny play. He was the ultimate eyes up footy player that you just knew if the game was on the line, you needed something, but would provide it.
Speaker 3: I loved him at paramatter.
Speaker 4: He's one of the most skillful, frequcy talented players I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And premierships, Kangaroo Falls, yeah, everything, But.
Speaker 4: You know, everyone's got an opinion. You can't chuck them all in Mobsie, I.
Speaker 3: Just asked for one, but apparently Mick got him at the back of the.
Speaker 4: Kit has got to stay so exclusive, I am.
Speaker 2: I kind of agree with you more there, Buzz.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm really hanging out to see who gets it.
Speaker 2: You know, in thirty years, I've got two players.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but mate, you've just said, how you know.
Speaker 2: I don't have Lockier and Thurston. I've got Smith and Johnson, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people, with a lot of people, and Joey even said thought he was better play than shore.
Speaker 2: We It's an opinion, of course it is, and that's why you get fifteen in the room, so no one can control the room. Course, of course, I'm just saying from my point of view, they're the only two that I have. My mind might change.
Speaker 4: In Okay, I have to pull you up here, Billy Slater. Yes, I will take Ray Warren's view over anyone else. He is on the record rabbits as saying Billy Slater was a better player than Graham Changa Langlan's. Now for Raps to say that that is huge because I remember Chang at the end, but I didn't see Hm at his peak like Raps would it. Just see what I mean, because I was like my opinion.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, my opinion might change in ten or fifteen years once I watched more forty.
Speaker 4: I'd say this with the greatest respect, And I'm glad you're talking about it. You're not in a position really to compare to Langland of course, like.
Speaker 2: Of course not, no, no, And I'm talking like That's why my titel vision has been strictly my language. The blokes that I've I've seen plenty of and in ten or fifteen years my opinion might change a bit on Slater first and having watched a lot more footy and compare them to a lot more players. Yeah sure, but I'm only saying from and they're great players. And if Billy Slater got inducted as an immortal, I want to be sitting here blowing up even third. I wouldn't, but I just wanted to be the most exclusive list.
Speaker 4: The panel was a good mixture of oldies and you Ba Bdell was on it, Bomba's you know, because queenslant had to be properly recognized. But Bama was on it. And then old Stevie Rickets, you know what I mean. So they've got Queens cupboard and you need people like them to weigh up our Fie against you know what we're talking.
Speaker 3: About Stirlo or you know, yeah, or Ricky or you know.
Speaker 4: Ricky kept Alfie out the Australian side many times.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a good debate that we'll be having on Thursdays. Yeah, once there's an induction, So that'll be cool to get an invite to the I'll be there black tie. There's a black eye, I think.
Speaker 4: So you got a suit suit.
Speaker 3: Supplied by Fox Lea.
Speaker 4: You've actually paid pursuit. There is a suit in your war Dragon paid for.
Speaker 2: There's more suits in my wardrobe that I've paid for than I've been given.
Speaker 4: I'm going to promote my podcast on Socials this soufternoon with the revelation that you have actually paid for one of your suits.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can get your I paid for the lot one hundred thousand folds. Maybe we can get a sponsor for maybe we can get someone addresses for Wednesday night?
Speaker 4: Ninety seven point six?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? Can you throw it out? See if someone wants to dress us on Wednesday for Wednesday?
Speaker 4: To do that, I need a bit of makeup. You see the fan last night, I haven't seen that. I've turned out. I take blood Benners and the cheeks was brighter read anyway, and the dog had scratched my Oh maybe I looked.
Speaker 2: One hundred blaving Milo for how you look?
Speaker 4: I look one hundred and five on that last night.
Speaker 2: I sat there that being like good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one Blake said I shouldn't drinking so much port, you know, and all that ship seen. No, I got some really nice feedback.
Speaker 2: I'll have to watch over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Before I move on, I just want to point your attention to something, because this.
Speaker 4: Is dangerous when you you had lib a lot.
Speaker 1: This this is really good because on the back of Steve and If being a Hall of Famer, Eddie Franklin of our colleagues at News Local, has done a piece on a mirror Reneuf. She's the niece of the Champion of Bronco and she's sixteen and she suffers she's just one of five children in Australia suffers for something called limbic encephalitis. She is a champion, champion sportswoman in her own right rugby seven's rugby league touch footage and she is electric. But this stuff that she suffers, she has multiple siezes a day. She can have siezures. If she's got a tournament on a gala day, she might have a seizure where she misses the game and then comes back and scores two tries and kids of winning penalty goal. There's a wonderful story on our websites at the mom if you want to go and have a little bit. She also as part of it, she's struggling to turn short term memories into long term memories, to convert them. So it's almost like that fifty First Dates movie a little bit but Drew Barrymore where it's real light. But yeah, they've spoken with the parents and talked about their you know, this disease looks like it will be will shorten her lifespan and they don't know how to quite get across it. But just go and have a read of it because it's a really lovely piece of I'll send you the link or I'll post it around.
Speaker 2: Your niece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so obviously got the blood of champions running through a veins and just wish her all the best because absolute got a great yarn. But look, we're going to move on to something that you guys fought over before.
Speaker 3: Was the vow Holmes to the Dragons.
Speaker 1: I want to hope Mick the figures that you were quoting of what voal Holmes is due to be on next season on his back ended deal.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, at one point one point five he's due to earn next year. Was due to earn it the Cowboys next year. Obviously in the last year of that six year mega contract that he signed when he returned from the NFL to play fullback. Was the it's a lot of money. It made him one of the highest paid. It makes him one of the highest pay players in the competition.
Speaker 4: Wonder did that? Do we beg Paramatta for doing a stupid deal? It was probably Pari Peter Para or something that's stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, they had two mega deals there, Jason Tomalolo and Valentine Homes and the table.
Speaker 4: They'd be contributing i'd presume to for next.
Speaker 2: Year, a couple hundred thousand next year and then he'll be on around eight eight to fifty at the Dragons. Well, the Dragons were paying eight eight fifty for the next couple of years for Valentine Holmes, obviously a lot of money. He hasn't been great this year our homes, but for what the Dragons needed, he was the perfect player on the market. They needed a guy that can play anywhere in the outside back, center, wing, full back and a goalkicker with Zach Lomax leaving the club. So he ticks all those boxers Premiership winner, experienced, still playing origin hasn't had a great year, right, I think we can all con see he hasn't been at his best this year, but I think for the Dragons are really important by yeah, great.
Speaker 4: Buye like for like replacement with and Hunt not his best, it's just good than Sorry sorry sorry Why am I.
Speaker 1: Was going to ask you about putting him into the heart into that spine with Ben Hunt? And do you see him playing at fullback or do you think he's going to be an outside back?
Speaker 4: Look, I still think they're invested in Sloane. I think he's better than a winger. Maybe in the center, but what Lomax has done this year as a winger shows how valuable a winger is, so you can pay big money now I reckon and play him on the wing. But look, he's definitely a fullback option because Sloane's still got work to do.
Speaker 2: He's a better fullback option than Lomax is in terms of I think he just plays the position better. A Lomax fam has been irresistible this year, no doubt. In an ideal world for the Dragon, Sloan is their fullback because it means he cemented that spot and you know that we all see the upside in him. So I think for next year if the Dragon, you know, in a perfect world, vows at center or wing and Sloan's the number one.
Speaker 1: If you're a Dragons fan, Buzzy, you see they've picked up Valheims and Damien Cook for next year, you're happy with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they desfinitely need a middle. I think we're going to get to that the needs of all the clubs. But yeah, I think it's nice. It's a good strong roster off the back of the most improved team in the comp. I think they're more improved than Canterbury in that they ran.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think there as improved as Canterbury, but they are. They are vastly improved.
Speaker 4: To concede that Cavin Surrounde should be coached to.
Speaker 2: The year now, yeah, I agree. Yeah, he's done an outstanding job. And you look at that Dragon's Ross. Don't forget Lomax is coming out of that squad and for next year. But I was a little bit critical of the Cook sign, but he's been really good the past four or five weeks, Damian Cook, and he adds some much needed experience because you look at that club. You know, the last couple of years when Ben Hunt's been missing, they've had Black Lorry captain to make the team at the moment, Jack de Bellen's been captain. And now you've got Vour Homes and Damian Cook to representative senior players and then the lookout to add one more in established middle and then I think they will be it for the short.
Speaker 3: Term and so established middle.
Speaker 1: The name that keeps getting bendied around in some circles is Reagan Kemball Gillard.
Speaker 2: I think if they had to rank their wish list, he'd be number one of all the props that are available at the moment. I think I think it's just the Moneys too. They're too far apart on the money bus no, but not as much as Saffi. And the issue is with safii's the amount the Newcastle would be willing to potentially tip in. Chemical Gilla's got twelve months left on his deal. The stumbling block will be there is he's sort of wanted a three year deal. I don't think the drag is going to come at that. I think, you know, and idea what they take him for two? And I think he'd be really good signing for two years for the Dragons.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not in bad form kembrill Gill has been.
Speaker 2: I think he'd be great for two. I wouldn't go three years, but for two years.
Speaker 4: For Challenger there I recommended. Paris problems this year has been lack of middle field dominance, energy momentum. And you know it's ok to blame the Moses injury and you know that I don't think you've played off the front foot. And I'm not as rap in his form as much as others are. He was nowhere near origin selection.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been known as good as he has the last couple of years, but no one in Paramatunta really has except for Mitch.
Speaker 4: You know, I think that's where it all starts going, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And that's that was Paramount's strength, was their power game, and they didn't have much else after that, Right, That's what that That's what Brad Arthur built that squad around that, that real power even.
Speaker 4: Clearly LEUI great players, right where are they without Fisher, Harris and Moses Leeta?
Speaker 1: And I think you'll see that with Ryles is going to try and get a bit more mobility into that middle paramatter in the way they play, because you know, defensively they leak tries out one and I just don't know off the defense of just well enough to.
Speaker 2: Very hard to have two highly paid props, which is what paramatter situation is at the moment. But I think if I think it'd be a good tigning for the Dragons there for two years, I think he'd fit in well in that forward pack another experienced players, so similar to what.
Speaker 4: He played for Australia.
Speaker 2: So I think if they can add him and then I think they will complete the Dragons rosso like their next target is definitely an established middle and then they'll maybe some tinkering towards the bottom end of the roster rather than some top end signings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, I guess we'll be talking extra sadam well this weekend's games. Obviously, we've got a short turnaround for Pan at the Storm for the battle for the minor Premiership.
Speaker 3: Where do you see it going?
Speaker 2: I think I can't wait for the game. Both sides haven't been at their best over the last couple of weeks Penrith, Edwards, Fisher, Harris bark h Jins. They lose their two second rollers though the Storm spine hasn't been great. I think Jerome Hughes has sort of carried that those Munster hasn't found his top gy yet, Harry Grant had an indifferent season and Pappenhausen has shown glimpses of getting back to his best form. But I think it's going to Obviously it's going to be a cracking game. It'd be awesome. It's going to weet the appetite for what we're going to see in the finals run. But yeah, I'm excited for the game. But I think the Panthers at home.
Speaker 4: I'm much more impressed with Storm I think than you are. They're leading the comp for a reason. And you talk about the Big four of the Pappenhouse and the Grants and Hughes Munster, I think they have some of the most underrated footballers in this competition. I love Jack Howse in the centers.
Speaker 2: He's gone a long way, hasn't he?
Speaker 4: Love Tyrone was sharp, Nick Meanie what a footballer? Will Warbrick, Grant Anderson? What made their dead set and their edge forwards? Bloor and Contowa. I'm not but what I'm saying that even though those guys and you're right, months has been slow coming back, there are an all around great football side. It's not just those senior players, No doubt, I reckon they'll beat Penrith.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy to think we're talking about team one and two and we're finding holes in their performance and they're click hut and the best teams in the competition.
Speaker 4: I'm not finding holes, and what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying is that they're improving.
Speaker 4: Ivan Clear has been able to manage another year of origin. They have them made. It's incredible coaching.
Speaker 2: It's scary for the rest of the competition when we're saying that these two are the click cut best sides and there's still more in them.
Speaker 4: I saw a bald Old piece the other day and he compared him to the Dragons and the great South Sides that they've done that, and then you look at the penwith side if they hadn't been a cap and they could do on and do it mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were talking about Jack House before, and that's funny because two years ago we're talking about well not even that, about that Melbourne had signed him to a five year deal and which was going to be going some decent money and he was stuck at the Sunshine Coast Falcons.
Speaker 4: He was sluggish, mate, Yeah, waiting for him to come along.
Speaker 2: But hasn't he The penny hadn't dropped? Yeah, Now you a fan, he's been great.
Speaker 3: Fair.
Speaker 2: I think he's so tough to me. He took some time to learn the game, I think is probably the best way to describe it. The have been a top flight player and play origins and you know they very rarely get it wrong. But they emarked him and look what's happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we had questions, didn't we And then no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even on the back of last week when Penrith beat were well below par against Paramatta, but Paramata alway stepped up against in Paramount with injury ravage. But you go back to the week before when Nathan clearly put on that master class, you go, Okay, there's there's a lot of improvement still to come. But how far out from the finals you want to be playing at one hundred percent buzz?
Speaker 3: What do you want to be?
Speaker 4: Well? You want to be warming up now? I would think, yeah, preaking this time of the year.
Speaker 2: I won't worry about either the side that loses today. Put it that way, like, even if they know they won't happen, but if once I gets pumped, I still wouldn't care because they're still not.
Speaker 4: A psychological advantage for later on.
Speaker 2: Don't Paramount definitely won't carry anything because they just don't seem to carry anything. And Melbourne have had enough players there win big games that don't think it matters to them.
Speaker 1: You know, what are your other big games for the weekend? Brewster's els means nothing really.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of games that have top eight run for Cakes like Dogs, Dolphins, Yeah, Dolphins, Ramifications, Bunderberg psalter Over there, Yeah, a big runner for Saturday three o'clock.
Speaker 4: Good Saturday three game. You're going up, met I thought you work Saturdays.
Speaker 2: I do on the cameratown.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're Cambletown right for.
Speaker 2: The blockbuster between the Tigers and the Rabbit at.
Speaker 4: So I'll have to be on duty again. What time's your game?
Speaker 2: Seven thirty? I'll cover here, thank you.
Speaker 4: You'll come near the game on that how i'll cover breaking news? Well, you've got headsets, I believe it is to what's happening in the game. I'm sure like I have with.
Speaker 2: Play and Red Ricky while.
Speaker 4: In Paris, I'm sure I've got to carry the Lottis.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've done nothing but the but no, And then you look at the Sunday games Dragons Titans with the Dragon like it's a mass win game for the Dragons. They go to the Sharks next week, so they can't afford like they'll be play this. I don't see him beating the Sharks. Likely three losses in a row head and into the back end of the season. So they just got final way. It doesn't matter if it's the ugliest win of the season. They just got to find a way to get that job done.
Speaker 1: And he had the bounce back factor with the Titans too after last week.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, no, I'm going to Shark Park and you know where you this week? Yeah yeah, when you remember, right, the Sharks. When you remember, you go and watch your team play. But you know what I'm hanging out for this week. I want to see Fletcher Sharp live. I want to see his speed and he reminds me so much of Ponger's debut as a winger up in the Cowboys, and they played him. You know, he's not Callum Ponger, but he's so exciting and I like go to gains to what's the opposition as much as your own team, you know, sounds really exciting.
Speaker 2: The alf was good.
Speaker 4: I have my pon christ You've got a massive seafood lunch early in the day. Then I waddled back to work and finished the column. Then I got up there and I was in the party, pies and all sorts.
Speaker 2: Of that's not very rolls yea underwhelming. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Caviar Ms runs the cooking up there, catering, whatever you want to call it. He knows how to make a pile. They're not Big Ben. There's still a big Ben pie mate.
Speaker 2: They're up there with Garlos once on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Oh mate, I'm not into commercial side. I'm here her informer. I don't care whose sponsors.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: We had to control that, we don't. We have some important we do we do.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk to you guys because.
Speaker 1: No, I need to talk to you about the bottom of the ladder, because we need to give some content for the people who, like myself, support one of the struggling clubs. So I want to see which of these bottom four teams can bounce back quicker, because you saw what the Bulldogs have been able to do, although they've been in the doldhens for a while. The second year with Siraldo, now they've gone really well. Dragons, Yeah, the Dragons. So the bottom four teams at the moment Tigers, Eels, Rabbitos, Warriors in universe order.
Speaker 2: The Warriors I.
Speaker 1: Checked at the start of the week. They've lost seven games this year by six points or fewer. You're in a couple of those and you're sort of into but are we masking issues there? So where do you where do you see? Let's start with the Tigers. They've got Jerome Lewis, Sania Taruva, Jurel Skelton coming in next season, losing Isaiah Papalti obviously in junior Tupo. But what do you make of their rostas and their chances so far?
Speaker 3: Sorry, obviously, I.
Speaker 2: Think the the positive side for the Tigers is that they've got their one, six, seven nine locked in and not when you're a struggling club, that's usually a concern. So I think that's the upside when you look at the Tiger's bullers locked in, Galvin hopefully you know, is contracted for next year, Little Eye's long term chorus out, and then you've got the Silver as well waiting in the wings, who looks like a likely player. So the benefit for the Tigers is that most clubs that are struggling in the bottom four are trying to find that. So that's the that's the tick, right. I think fin who has been Samuel has been really good. I've really enjoyed him this year. Fino Apollo has been you know, he's an ever. Look, he could potentially go to November one. They've got to try and get him locked in because he's a long term part of that club. But then you know, the roster sort of falls away after.
Speaker 4: That seriously, And I understand everything you've said about that spine. It's a great spine. Just spoke about it. You know, Rugby league clubs in this era need big, strong, fast, aerobic front rowers, right. They do not have one to save themselves, right, and it's going to come back to their momentum. And Stefano was a huge, huge loss. Now rich I was sitting there with a two million dollar checkbook buying freaking wingers. No, No, I like his patients. I spoke to him Ellion the weekend. He's not going to make mistake of previous West Tiger buying and just rush out and jam someone in there and overpay them.
Speaker 2: But they need.
Speaker 4: Campbell Gillard, Yeah, more than Saint George need Campbell Gillard. They have their front row is so limited.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I can't. I can't agree with you, but I think there's a lot of holes in that roster. But the upside is that they've got the players in the hardest position to fill in the most important position. They've got them locked in.
Speaker 4: You know, Canterbury had this Sam Hughes fella, Yeah, who I think has been nearly the discovery of the year what he's done they need.
Speaker 3: To, but is there someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done well with like King and Hughes and Curran and stuff like that. The Dogs. Yeah, you know, I don't know. The Tigers need to sign they need me, I agree, and they don't forget that John Bateman situation is still unresolved.
Speaker 4: Again is not going and SAMUELA Feiner they're not going to give you. They're good a need just.
Speaker 2: But of course, but I'm saying like that's just another layer to the how they let PAPOALII go I don't understand. I know he hasn't been great, but you look at the side that he signed for. He's just proves that.
Speaker 4: There's everyone who leaves kicks goals.
Speaker 2: I just think that one's going to be one of they regret because he was not on stupid money. Pupaly, He's an elite back rower who just has struggled. But then if he's getting back in a side with that spine and he's feeding off one of those guys a bit more, I think it would have been a great combination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about the Eels obviously gaining exact Lomax, which is a nice pickup, but Ethan sand has blazed to lunging out the matter, Arth are likely to join them where the seat a lot of work for Ryles too, There's a lot because there's still a lot of uncertain of there Mobbs.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. If you look at that roster and you know, unable to get rid like Sell, Ryan Madison looks unlikely, Cibo's still on the chopping block, Sean Lane now it's Reagan Cambell Gillard, right, So I think there's a lot to happen. And there's obviously been some innuendo that the pub has shut down regarded Mitchell Moses, so there's a lot to change in that ross. I do think it needs a generational shift, and I think that's what Jason Ryles is trying to do. But if you can't, if there's no buyers, well then you're stuck with them, and then you're you know, you're sort of in a position where the player knows is not exactly wanted, but he doesn't have a better option, so he stays there. I'm concerned about the Eels roster for next season.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I got a lot of faith in Ryles, who's the young fellow who made the depressive, impressive debut than Charlie Geimer. Charlie Geimer is a very very good player. Mick and look might be ready for twenty six and RL games next year. But having people like Kim coming back to yeah, yeah, yeah, you had those two with this pack and Hopgood's a very very good point. They'll miss t Laga. Yeah, you're right, But I don't know where they go with recruitment, Bobsy. I don't know how much money do they have who is available?
Speaker 2: Well, they've got nar until they can sell.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I got a little bit because of the players offer that they had out for him, but they need to move before they can buy. Otherwise, Jason right is going to have to get the best out of the players that are there. There's still some talent there. You know. Roy Madison's played Origin not that long ago. Short Lane was one of the most dynamic back rollers in the game.
Speaker 3: Not that long ago, you know, the player of the two.
Speaker 2: So there are some there's talent in that ros so that he just needs to try and get the best out of if he's going to be unable to sell them.
Speaker 3: I think you're twelve eighteen months away with Para.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jim Sarentino sent me an interesting text recently talking about you know, not making excuses, but Moses missed fifteen games, Simmons and fourteen games, hop good, thirteen games, see eleven games, parloas nine games to a large seven games. They have been knocked about, they have.
Speaker 2: But no one's been knocked about as much as the next lay we're going to talk about.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I'm sorry for taking sorry to take my listeners into private text messages.
Speaker 3: And that was good content, very good.
Speaker 2: One was a better segue, though, you're gibbering.
Speaker 1: What about the South? So they're they're bringing Jamie Humphis next year from Manly. They lose Tom Burges, just lose Damien Cook you and akn you and Acres comes in.
Speaker 3: How do you see that going?
Speaker 2: And Locky Ilias is an unknown Lewis Dodd, there's so much pressure on theis DoD next year.
Speaker 4: What money is your mixed seven?
Speaker 2: I think so seven seven fifty yeah, wow, money, big, big money.
Speaker 4: You'll be all over at the trials, won't you? Never don't give him time. I'm going to give you some advice. A journal three days of are going to give you some advice. Don't jump early.
Speaker 2: So we don't need a pre season interview with him.
Speaker 4: Or no, not an interview about his form. Yeah, I'm not going to know. You don't keep sort of settling in period, Adam. He suggests there's an experienced director.
Speaker 2: Of this that recruits herbs.
Speaker 4: Well, i'ming them up again today because there's invoice voices.
Speaker 1: And obviously we didn't mention the other big recruit, Wayne Bennett.
Speaker 2: Wayne Bennett.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is the best recruit ever, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You know they're an enigma sou City, but Foundations they're of a good site.
Speaker 4: Graham hasn't played all years. You sound like a breaken record. But Tom Burgess is going and where they're mids, the mids worried.
Speaker 2: Maybe Moale, like Count Kalmon Tongue has done a really good job in the middle, has that become his.
Speaker 4: They're not off the back, off the back fence sort.
Speaker 2: You know. Then you have Cammurray playing at the team when Jo comes back. I played busted since.
Speaker 4: Round one and they're not hard nosed, grumpy, angry middles representative players. Look look at their neighbors. Look at the roosters with Lindsey Colin's and Victor Bradley and Spencer Leno.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, it's a good point. It's a good point.
Speaker 4: I think that there's not an enforced So there's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Think of those sides, they're better placed to push for the top eight next year. You're the ones that we're talking about.
Speaker 4: And Wayne seems to manage front row is better than anyone, doesn't he you know, he can seems to be able to get more out of them than you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's and it's still a decent roster next year, Louis Dodd, how does he work out? Like that's a huge question because if he works out, then Wine and goes back to the centers and get White and Campbell Graham on either side, that becomes a dull you know, with will.
Speaker 4: Be interesting come back with Wine there.
Speaker 2: So there's there's still a pretty high color of the side.
Speaker 4: Where are you tipping him?
Speaker 2: Tip him in the eight?
Speaker 4: Is it Wayne's record because of the roster?
Speaker 2: I think combination of both. Yeah, you've got him in the puzz We're doing our early.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do it. When I speak and deliver content, I need to be sure it's a very old taken.
Speaker 2: No, I never rush.
Speaker 4: I love that the judiciary this week.
Speaker 1: What about your The Warriors obviously had a slump, and I mentioned before the record of close losses, but aging squad for Nola blake out Jazz Tavanga requirements.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Johnson out the door.
Speaker 1: There's Fisher Harris in young Jet Cleary comes in that system, but I don't know if he'll be first grade ready yet.
Speaker 3: It's a big step up from Flegga. Not for him.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the plan.
Speaker 3: No, No, have him been first grade next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, concerns around the Warriors. The Roger two of us is shack experiments center. I know Chance is a really good player, but I'd be trying to flip that and have Arts at center and see if that works with Roger back at fullback. Luke Metcalf's been a huge blow for him because he was really good at the start of the year and he's he's got what Buzz has been banging on about all show speed. You know, he's been really good for him. So he'll take a leading role next year with Sean Johnson gone.
Speaker 4: He can play to not just speed, he can play.
Speaker 2: The four packs still elite with Fanilla Blake gone, Fisher Harris comes in, you know, and I think you know to Harris looks a little bit banged up, obviously injured at.
Speaker 4: The midto very banged un so I concerned.
Speaker 2: About him next year. Didn'l Walker has done an awesome job playing as fourteen or coming on. It's starting a lock at the moment. So again the nucleus is there more so than Parramatta and the Tigers.
Speaker 4: But but apart from Fisher Harris, which is a huge signing, but it's really just to cancel out with Vanua Blake. I don't see a lot of improvement outside of a hit meck.
Speaker 2: Have no, not externally. The improvement has to come internally. Now they will have some money with the Sean Johnson decision. What they do if they go to the market and what they look for, you know that that will be interesting. But I think the forward pack is still pretty elite for the it's a good forward pack.
Speaker 4: You're either elite or you're not. You don't say pretty elite, elite, close to elite, that's what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Pretty elite. We're casual cup teams running going really well. Wade Egan with a season under his free seasons.
Speaker 2: Like he's about to get injured every game.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: He's a good player, don't get me wrong, and one of the most improved and competition, but it just just looks like he's.
Speaker 1: The best product to come out of Lithgo Wade Egan, Yeah, right beyond me.
Speaker 4: I had to mention, didn't you?
Speaker 3: All right verdicts out of that?
Speaker 1: So who's who's best places sous buzz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd probably have to agree with you.
Speaker 2: We've got Next Warriors.
Speaker 4: Who else we got West West or Warriors, Power Warriors, West Tigers.
Speaker 2: I just think the Tiger, the Tigers and Eels have the most potential if we're talking about this in a month's time, to be in completely different situations, the Eels in terms of selling and what they can buy, and the and the Tigers in adding to that rostar. So I think as it is, the.
Speaker 4: Problem with adding to the roster is the very reason players leave, because you get a choice of playing for Bellame or Benji. You had a choice of playing for Robber or Benji. You get a choice to playing.
Speaker 2: For of course, and of course I doubt Jerome went to the Tigers for Benji. Yeah, you know there is some sway there.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's got some sway too with a couple of young Penrith players and drag over with him. Maybe.
Speaker 2: So I'd have Eels and Tigers, but it's there up in the air and they can change. I just I like the Tigers for the fact, as I said, they're spines settled and usually it's musical chairs in the struggling sides.
Speaker 3: We better move on to your listener questions. A few.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen these all of them. Let me just send through.
Speaker 2: Oh no, a sorry, all right, these are the ones from Twitter? What are from JP? What are the eventual game times going to be when the Bears and be Png come in? Saturday is Sunday?
Speaker 1: What's Saturday nine thirty Sunday six pm? What do you think of Sunday six pm? Maybe a three o'clock kickoff Saturday earn in Perth for five into Sydney on a Saturday.
Speaker 4: Maybe a six o'clock game. No, it couldn't have a six because the other way around, the New Zealand side when they eventually come in, will be a six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Twenty years So yeah, when we go because we only have one more game despite two teams yeah eventually being added, and I think it will be Sunday night is the most like and then when we go to twenty, I don't know. I'd love Monday night footy back, but Buzz doesn't want it because it'd be three to sixty. But it'd be twenty thirty by then, So we used to be.
Speaker 4: Doing three, right, I'll moved to Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Will were used to be doing three sixty?
Speaker 4: I won't have your rotating system.
Speaker 2: Will you used to be doing three sixty and twenty thirty?
Speaker 4: No absolute guarantee, but don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Then, James wants to know, in the absence of a draft, teams low on the ladder be given a larger salary cap. This week could be done on a five year average and a sliding amount where the team finishes last has a ten percent cap larger than the team who finishes first would tanking. Yes, look the reason the AFL.
Speaker 4: The reason the AFL had two strong Sydney clubs who could one day play in a Grand Final, GWS and Swans, is the the fact they were not given trades necessarily, but given.
Speaker 3: Extra and they still get that taken away and then I think they're getting something.
Speaker 4: So look, I think we've got to stop being so selfish, and we do need the cut. The highlight of this season has been the comeback of the Bulldogs. No question. We need the West Tigers to do it next year. We do and if they need help to do it, you know what.
Speaker 2: So I don't like it. I think you get if you manage your cap properly and you recruit properly and look after your junior is probably eventually you're going to be rewarded.
Speaker 4: But I've been explaining the whole thing. They can't sign players outside of Lui. They all want to go.
Speaker 2: It's not the rest of the competitions is probably my I think sometimes we appeal to long lowest common denominator in this game, and I don't like. I think I.
Speaker 4: Can't have the bad clubs dragging the rest of the game back. Michael, That's what I'm saying, Well, let's help them.
Speaker 2: I don't know is Luke wants to know. Is there a defensive problem in the NRL or Hack just getting too good.
Speaker 4: It's a six against it's a six against, the speed of the game, the fatigue, the.
Speaker 2: Sixty is a good point. It's a good point again.
Speaker 4: So everything's faster good no good analysis buzz Well, Canterbury defend good. Yeah, Penrith defend good.
Speaker 2: It was interesting apparently like Canbury missed a lot of tackles, but the way the defensive structure works, they just keep turning up for each other. It's interesting.
Speaker 4: Like forty thirty four score lines.
Speaker 2: I think you can have a great six twelve six game as equally as you're gonna have a thirty twenty game. Like it just depends on the quality of the game, and the score line doesn't necessarily mean it's a good or bad.
Speaker 1: It didn't really like a thirty six to thirty four game last week, but we'll move on.
Speaker 2: Yes from emails, thank you for your emails. This is from Josh. Do you think it's tall poppy syndrome or something else. Panthers post up the pas and the media well turns against it, but the Bulldogs performed. The Broncos try celebration. Have to win, and people say winners can do what they want. Likewise, dam Luis shows a bit of mischievous and he's quickly labeled to grub and everyone's hateless but read read Marney gives out much worse and gets labeled as a player of the board dog's need and good for the sport.
Speaker 1: I think Marny's copped a fair bit of grief this year, isn't He's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get what he's saying, like, yeah, you know Penrith, But I think the Panthers boys this year turned it down a little bit. I think I.
Speaker 4: Love seeing excitement on steroids.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know issue, They're my favorite thing.
Speaker 4: Last week, did you see to be the pang Eye junior jump onto that pilon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: I love that. I let these buggers be characters.
Speaker 3: You be happy.
Speaker 4: If you can't, I'm not sure read Marny's behaviors character.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it's not fun.
Speaker 4: But I love seeing these guys. Okay Cooker especially talk about otherwise.
Speaker 2: But if you can't, if you if you're a Pennyworth player and you're in your early twenties whatever, you've just won three comps, you're playing with your mates at your childhood club, you can't have swagger a little bit of swagger then please so yeah, we enjoy it. Oh my question about dry Field. A lot of rumors from the British media that he wants to return to the NRL. Any mail buzz and I.
Speaker 4: Can't say I've got Marlon that mate.
Speaker 2: I haven't either. And also is it true he's a he's a Dragons, Yeah yeah, he's half full back? Yeah yeah. I haven't heard his name mentioned. Good player and Jack in the club round there, Jack wellsby buzz.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that Helen's Helen had a tough year.
Speaker 2: I've heard his name from a lot of clubs that they'd be interested in, nothing specific, but I haven't heard Field's name mentioned.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the UK Siper, I'm going to give a wrap through and as he coach over there, Willie Peters what he done with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And who are normally a club that fights relegate? They're leading the comp?
Speaker 2: You bet was?
Speaker 4: Yes, I have thoughts much. I wouldn't go there for holiday. Mick correct shout out to our listeners in whole. Your quality of questions has dropped off a little bit too. Well, they're not my questions, Mike. Should Central Queensland be considered for an expansion? Post twenty thirty? Post twenty thirty some good NRL product Ben Hart and Munster Matt Scott Matt seeing Dave Taylor. I'd love a central Queensland side if they had infrastructure. That's the Cristadium, the infrastructure and the population to sustain a team. That's my concern. It work a lot better than P and G in my view, but that's just my view. I don't want to pooh on the P and G party, but I'm not so sure about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, PG be nineteen and then twenty will be a Queensland.
Speaker 4: Are you sure about P and G?
Speaker 2: No, how's anyone sure about PG? I hope support the game, mate, I hope it works. I think it's a cool. I hope it works. Support your game.
Speaker 4: Support Rugby league is your bread and butter.
Speaker 2: How am I death right in the game? Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Skip it inn because Tommy Sanks is out there waiting coach chick and carry.
Speaker 2: I'm at the game tonight, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Are you just come on? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's last night with our Japanese exchange students, so it's his pick.
Speaker 4: Followed your social and a lovely job with the young fellow.
Speaker 2: Sydney Tower last night. He enjoyed that, So I just took a photo of you and you're on TV.
Speaker 4: You should be on Kentucky, Kentucky, Well you could talk all right.
Speaker 2: Rugby league is an old.
Speaker 4: When when you slay down a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, what's the older version of you've seen? He's but kent is probably not our democratic get down a new South both tourism. He can sell Sydney to the world. So you going out for dinner? Did you say?
Speaker 4: It's his choice?
Speaker 3: But he likes his obviously he likes his, his noodles and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I think he was talking about meat, meat, meat this morning, so it might be going to a stake here.
Speaker 4: Like a really good young fellow mate and your.
Speaker 3: Good kid, and I've met him.
Speaker 2: Well, I enjoy your footy.
Speaker 4: We'll talk next week, say guys,