Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Apologies, I missed you at the at the show opener just now, Jack.
Speaker 1: You are in Sydney and I am in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: And there are always little, tiny, teeny technical issues that keep us apast.
Speaker 3: There are swany but we're good to go now, we're live.
Speaker 1: We sure it does help when your microphone's turned on.
Speaker 3: I'm learning radio it does.
Speaker 2: We are gonna play say today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we want to never know when.
Speaker 1: There's openers or not when you're not in the studio.
Speaker 3: Oh, your highlights and low light of the weekend, Swanny, you kick us off with yours before we take calls.
Speaker 2: Okay, So mine is an unusual one because I did something on the weekend. That's the first time in my life I've ever done it. Ooh what which you don't just doesn't happen often.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I built from scratch a flat pack clothes rack, and I did it properly, and it's solid and there were no missing screws and I was able to roll it around my floor.
Speaker 3: I had it properly.
Speaker 1: I know, why.
Speaker 3: Did you not just air task it like we usually would with these things?
Speaker 1: Well, I just thought, let's take a risk. A gal's got a challenger, So I did I use the Alan key?
Speaker 2: I do wonder though, is that named after a guy called Alan that invented it?
Speaker 3: I would hope, So who is he? Did Ikea come up with the Allen key? Was that them?
Speaker 2: No way man, no way? N well the free dates even Ikea?
Speaker 3: And did you have a low light?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 2: No, No I didn't, which is really a great thing.
Speaker 3: That is that's yours? My highlight was probably seen. I'm obviously up in Sydney. I went to the Opera House last night and their Live Nation are currently doing this awesome on the Steps sort of series where these amazing artists are performing on the fore court. And I saw Missy Higgins perform live.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I mean, when Scar comes on, there's nothing quite like it, that opening cord, So that was really special. And then my low light was waking up on Saturday and seeing that Jacob A. Lordie had grown a beard.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we need to discuss that he looks completely different.
Speaker 3: What is he done?
Speaker 2: I love that about beards. I mean I look completely different with mine as well you.
Speaker 3: Do haha, But why would he do that? I get it for a roll and what not? But bro we've got to shave that Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 1: Show and let's have a meat and greet.
Speaker 2: We Chrissy say today, dear, my highlight from the weekend was that I built from scratch on my own with an Allen key and a little wrench. If you don't hardly a ranch, hey, a clothes rack, which is a minor miracle.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you, Swan. That's huge, chaotic Chrissy to get her head around that. Thank you so true much for your highlight or low light, and Swanny, for everyone that gets to air, they're going to get a three hundred dollars Minimax voucher this Christmas. Minimax has all your entertaining essentrals covered. Shop instore online at minimax dot com dot are you.
Speaker 2: And I also have to say my another highlight of the weekend was I went to Minimax and I saw my new twenty twenty four spatula that I designed for food Bank. Hundred percent goes to food Bank. People were doing it very very tough. This Christmas. Head into Minimax and grab.
Speaker 3: Your I use mine that you made last year every morning for my eggswny.
Speaker 1: Well, that's so twenty twenty three. Hey Alice, Hi, Christy, Hi, what is your weekend highlight?
Speaker 5: My weekend highlight was watching my three daughters go off to the kid Lrooy concert wait for us without me having to attend.
Speaker 1: What more, how old are they?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 5: I have twins that are nearly fifteen and a twelve and a half year old. Wow, yay, unaccompanied. I watched them scan own tickets and they went in, and then at the end I was out there waiting for them.
Speaker 2: That is really impressive, Alice, And I feel like I unlocked a new level.
Speaker 5: Oh it really has.
Speaker 1: And lowlight, please, my lovely, the.
Speaker 5: Lowlight is awful. And if public service announcement, if you have a child in your car, turn the volume down. So my lowlight was an all time low on Sunday morning. My very lovely imagine if you have twelve and a half year old said so, where's the elf on the shelf? And I went and I just thought, I don't know, maybe he's here, and then she realized.
Speaker 1: Realized, listen, Alice, he was sleeping in. Everybody needs a little rest.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, flight was delayed. Terrible, Alice A three hundred dollars Minimax voucher for you. Shop insare online at minimax dot com dot Tammy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to start with my low lut on Friday, as I was approaching the school crossing. It was two minutes before the bear went and the lollipop lady was there and so on, it just hit an Australian raven and it was just lying there on the walkway on the crossway and oh it was. It like went upside down like I'm dead, do you know what I mean? Like I'm not happy? And so anyway, I quickly put my car aside, I grabbed something out of my car, I went over, I put it over. I took it to the vet and I phoned them up on Saturday and they it was fine. It just got bumped by the carpet a van as I was about to pick it up off the grounded van nearly ran it over, like it even took a feather off it, and I skipped it up, took it to the vet. Yeah, And the next day on Saturday when I phone them Mark, they said that it was fine. They gave it some water, had some air con for a couple of hours and it just got a knock and they let it go so temmy.
Speaker 2: I'm so away with you, But also am I a bad person? If I saw a bird hit you wouldn't even register it in my empathy or heart radar.
Speaker 3: I know, but you and I are such dark people that that's just how we operate, so weird.
Speaker 1: I just don't feel like birds count.
Speaker 3: Birds. Don't cout Swanning, You're dead right. Three hundred dollars Minimax vaucher for you, Tammy, Minimax dot com dot a U shop onliner in store. Let's really quickly finish with Rhianna and Swany.
Speaker 2: Rhann and hello, Hello, Hell, are we very good? You know the weekend was included December.
Speaker 6: First, it did, Yes, that was my highlight. I got a new tree, new ball, balls with everything to the house.
Speaker 5: But then my low light was that our German shepherd got so excited he's jumped on it.
Speaker 6: Seventy minutes later.
Speaker 3: Later, I have a Minimax Voucherianna and go and get a fresh tree or some fresh decorations. Minimax dot com, dot a U shop on in store online The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy swan Show.
Speaker 2: Get a free Shane warn Legacy heart test with ci su at Priceline.
Speaker 1: This self service.
Speaker 2: Test can check your blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes risk b am I and more.
Speaker 1: Plus receive a free heart age s with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 3: Tracking your health is easy a price line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Of course, that was Taylor Swift, my queen and Savior. Another one my coens is the great Judy Dench.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's magnificent. That woman.
Speaker 3: I still remember as a kid the first time I saw her on James Bond and was just obsessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she played M. Which one was that when you were a kid?
Speaker 3: I remember seeing Casino Royale in the cinema. Wow, I wonder what year that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can normally tell by who the who sings the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd sing the song.
Speaker 3: In Casino Royal. I'm not sure because I feel like that was before It's too.
Speaker 2: Long ago to be a del anyway, We'll have to find that out before the end of the break. But I want to talk about Judy Dench, who, of course is probably most famous nowadays as playing m from the James Bond franchises with Daniel Craig. But she sat down and it had an interview. If if you've ever got five minutes to spare, just google Judy Dench interview and you're gonna get a laugh because she's a saucy creature. She's got a great sense of humor, and she has a parrot. Now, this is odd because we never talk about birds, and we've talked about birds twice in the show so far.
Speaker 3: And frankly, let's not do it again. Let's make this the last day of talking about birds. Marco, our video producer, who is an avid bird watcher and loves birds, is going to be hating us right now. But I think people that have a pet bird need to be assessed. I think it's a red flag. I think it's an ike, and I think it's weird.
Speaker 2: What what about the big ones like macaws and parrots and they talk too.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the ones that talk and that are big nah crook and.
Speaker 2: Like cockatoos, you know they speak. That's amazing. What are the pets speak?
Speaker 3: I'll find a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, that's a good point. That is a good point. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Judy Dench has a pet parrosh which I think is already quite delightful that the parrot is called sweetie and it talks as well. Okay, isn't it a miracle that birds learn to talk? Do you know how they learn to talk?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: They listen.
Speaker 2: They listen to stuff around them so they can mimic the words and the people that they live with. But a lot of them pick up their language from the television.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the thing, though, Swanny, Right. They mimic what we're saying, but they can't actually have a conversation or understand what we're saying.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Like that's that in itself is like do these bird owners realize that they're not having a chat with you, mate? They're just repeating what they've hurt?
Speaker 2: Jackut, I think I think people that own birds understand that they're not conversing.
Speaker 3: With I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know, might con't in anyway, she sat down had an interview, and she revealed that her bird, her parrosh Sweety, calls her a derogatory name that rhymes with rut okay.
Speaker 1: And also she calls her a slag.
Speaker 2: The parrot calls Dame Judy Dench a slag, and Judy loves her.
Speaker 3: I mean, the parrot's obviously seen who's coming in and out of her house to be coming to those conclusions.
Speaker 2: The parrot also says Boris Johnson, and she said, but they didn't learn that from me. But it reminds me of a story that I know I have said before. But it's so delightful that if there's one person that hasn't heard it, then it's going to be worth retelling.
Speaker 3: I already forget it.
Speaker 1: Oh great, I love that.
Speaker 2: My friend was living at home when he was, you know, a teenager and his both of his parents were like surgeons, so you know, very well off.
Speaker 1: And they lived in a beautiful part of Sydney.
Speaker 2: I can't remember where it was, but it was bushy, right and yeah, very well to do. Lots of academia around them, all that sort of stuff. They had an outdoor dining area as is you know a Sydney side has WoT. They were out there having dinner one night, just the family, and a beautiful bird flew in, a big one. I don't know the exact breed, might have been a cockatoo, but you know, a big, meaty body bird, you know.
Speaker 3: And do they get the bow and arrow out?
Speaker 2: No, No, they were delighted. They were delighted, and the bird was doing that thing that it does, you know, jumping up and down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that they were delighted.
Speaker 2: About a week later, the parents were hosting a very fancy dinner party and other surgeons, and I think there might have been university lecturers there.
Speaker 1: There the HOYPOLLOI of Sydney toown. We're dining.
Speaker 2: It was not only was it catered, I remember it had staff. This is how well off these people were. Heaven, I know, right up your alley. Anyway, everybody's sitting down and the bird flies in and the mother says, oh my goodness, the bird, the bird that I was just telling you about Helene yesterday.
Speaker 1: This is it. Who's a pretty boy. Who's a pretty boy?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Anyway, the bird.
Speaker 2: Stands on the verandah, the door is open, the dining room is now inside, stands on the verandah and screams the worst obscenities straight at this woman's face for about eight minutes.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, one after the other. Now I want a bird like that, and I.
Speaker 3: Hope that bird learnt those words from that lady.
Speaker 2: No, there was a there was a rougher suburb quite close he'd flown in from the Druid, The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show. Pit Bull.
Speaker 2: Remember that we spoke a couple of weeks ago about Pitbull and John bon Jovi releasing a mix.
Speaker 3: Has that song been released yet?
Speaker 1: Has gone straight to the bottom of the bin? Bloody sanity? You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. Over got five hundred big ones to give a week Chrissy Swans? Who am I.
Speaker 2: Googling Pitbull and John bon Jovi? And weirdly, Google told me that's the first time anyone's here for Google.
Speaker 1: Hello Mel, Hi, Crispy.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, Hijack, Hey Mel hew a mate.
Speaker 4: Oh so good, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so delightful. Melon.
Speaker 2: We love that you love listening to the show. It's just the three of us, you know. We did this whole thing just for you, Mel.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Now, I've got five hundred dollars with your name on it. I really want to give it to you. Jack doesn't water, No I do.
Speaker 3: I just like a bit of fun and a bit of a game mail. If Chrissy had her way, she'd go that's jalah and people. He's five hundred bucks cash Mail.
Speaker 2: Catch up, it is not alright you ready. I've got five clues here, mel is it Melanie or Melinda? Melinda?
Speaker 1: Melinda? I knew it was.
Speaker 2: I've got five clues here about a particular celebrity, and I've also got five hundred bucks. Catch said that seven times, but for each incorrect guess you make, Jack will laugh laugh when he takes away one hundred dollars. Clue number one. Look, there's a you know, time limit on it.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Clue number one. I'm a singer that okay, Jack done?
Speaker 3: Look me like that, Bonnie like I don't like pretend you're on TV reading an autoqu read the clue Clue one. Just read it and then we'll discuss after if she gets it right or wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm a small blonde singer that's really popped off this year.
Speaker 1: To bring the carpenter about five hundred mel Do you know this song? It's off the album.
Speaker 2: It was just released on Friday, and basically, Jack and I can die happy because it is the best song on the album.
Speaker 1: Her songs are all amazing. You are also you are also amazing. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Amazing Monday Mail, there is five hundred dollars cash on the way to your bank account.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: This is the Chrissy Swan Show on over. Oh hey, we have got another hour with you, and we're thrilled to be here to you, who would not be thrilled? Poor old Apple Martin Gwynethan, Chris Martin's daughter. If you're listening Apple, don't read the headlines.
Speaker 3: Why what's happened?
Speaker 2: She's made her debut, which, by the way, is an antiquated and stupid ceremony.
Speaker 3: Is that like the high school deb Yes, yeah, that does feel like.
Speaker 1: Very I didn't I didn't make mine.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, probably at home watching melrose Place. I'm not going to get gussied up in a white dress as if I was a bride, never going to be a bride, never wanted to be, and I'm certainly not being a fake bride at the age of seventeen.
Speaker 1: Get out of.
Speaker 2: It anyway, Apple, Apple has made her debut, and he is copying some flak because she's sort of sashe ate.
Speaker 1: Out from around the corner.
Speaker 2: She's obviously feeling great, And why wouldn't you when you were in a brand new season's Valentino twenty twenty five's collection Yet.
Speaker 3: With your mum Gwyneth been there and your dad Chris Martin also been there. What a flex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there was like a little photo shoot stand and you know, someone was getting theirs and she sort of sashey around with great charm and personality and she's being pillory. But some people are just like that, and you've got to have the show offs in life, right and the shy people and everybody.
Speaker 1: Don't don't be mean to her.
Speaker 3: Leave Apple alone, Leave Britney alone. Hates Britney's birthday today? Is it birthday? Britt We're going to be happy?
Speaker 1: Is that the adjective?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean she's having a good time.
Speaker 1: You're actually you're so right. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Hey, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Frank Green, isn't your holiday collection has just arrived this week?
Speaker 2: Only get free standard shipping on all orders over fifty dollars on and out, Frank Green Dog.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's couzzy?
Speaker 1: Was that just free shipping on all orders over fifty dollars?
Speaker 3: That's what I heard, Christy Swan.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you're going to have to run this entire competytion. I do, I do? I do? I really do?
Speaker 3: I know you give me some of your leads and stuff. You've got enough.
Speaker 2: My god, if I get another request from peg, oh this time I want a palm tree on it.
Speaker 1: No, Hello, cass.
Speaker 2: Cassie, Cassie, Oh there you are high.
Speaker 1: Hi, Frank Green. The draw. It's all about the draw.
Speaker 2: It's all about that perfect delivery of so much what do you barely know what to do with it?
Speaker 1: It's isn't that right?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yes? Well, good luck. I hope you win this prize, or do i? Adele? Hello, Hi, Hey, did you.
Speaker 2: Suddenly realize that your name was cool as soon as Adele became famous?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Everyone.
Speaker 5: When I used to say my name, people would be like, what a girl?
Speaker 4: But now they get it straight away.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm thankful to her.
Speaker 4: You don't like it, though, say.
Speaker 1: You Adele for having a name. It's me Adele, all right, lady. Is Your names are your buzzes, it's the bears.
Speaker 3: Of You're all good over there? Mate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's my mind?
Speaker 3: It's because I'm not in the same studio with you.
Speaker 1: I know I miss you.
Speaker 3: No one's going to pull you into line that's.
Speaker 2: Very true, meaning the first person to get three ounces creat wins the game and is going to walk away with the bum bag. Five But yes, a Frank Green holiday give pat question number one, which Canadian rapper announced on Friday that he's heading down under a Yes, Adele Drake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Adele, when you buzzy in with your name, you need to say it in Adele's accent. Please.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, no pressure, give it.
Speaker 1: Give it a try, Adele, try, and I love it. No, end it with a w Adele Adele. Yes, that's it, sister, Okay, let's do it. We're not playing faves. By the way, Cass, when you.
Speaker 2: When you buzz in, you have to do it as Mama Cass from the Mamas Mah christ number two, what war was ended by the signing of the Treaty of Versailles? Have a stab in the dark not history, but yes, Mamma Cass.
Speaker 3: Let's say world War two, oh so close?
Speaker 1: World War one.
Speaker 2: Christi number three of Britney Spears is celebrating her forty third birthday today.
Speaker 1: Can you name this song of hers.
Speaker 3: Doubts? It is?
Speaker 1: It is a good tune? Hey, did you hear what I think she should do.
Speaker 2: She should put those like eno things or like copads on her feet and then she'd be cleaning that big travetine fo you that she swings around in.
Speaker 3: She's swinging around all right, Christian.
Speaker 1: Number four, Who is Luke Skywalker's father? Mama, Yes, Macass Darth Vader.
Speaker 3: He's on the scoreboard. Two points to Adele, one to cast. Question number five is for the winner, Dell.
Speaker 2: What fish is used to make calamari? Yes, Mama Cass Yes, when I'm sorry, Jack, I was just singing, but mamas and the pupas Question number six. Carratha is a city in the Pilberg region of which Australian state.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mama Cass.
Speaker 2: Within Inda Carathur I said, Cartha is the Northern Territory.
Speaker 3: No, do you want to steal it? Per But what states that in Babe Melbourne? What just happened to Dele?
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I really buckle under pressure.
Speaker 6: I knew this was going to be bad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love this much Carthur.
Speaker 3: For everyone listening is in beautiful Western Australia's.
Speaker 1: In WA and so perf is in.
Speaker 3: Wa, not Melbourne. Question number seven this is for the wind ladies, for either of you.
Speaker 2: What is a common side effect after consuming the vegetable asparagus?
Speaker 3: Mamma cas, Yes, Mamma cass stinky pe stink gilly.
Speaker 1: Good on your Cassan.
Speaker 2: Go hey, Mamma Cass, avoid ham sandwiches. Okay, wait, why google it?
Speaker 3: I don't. I hope it's not what I think it is.
Speaker 1: Just google it.
Speaker 3: That's a lot for a Monday afternoon the.
Speaker 1: Crissy Swan Show. We're gonna sell this once and for all.
Speaker 2: Jack, You know, air conditioning is a big course cause of friction in relationships and friendships.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: That is a.
Speaker 3: Fact, especially when you're confined to a studio with your friend for two hours every day.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's always too cold or too hot.
Speaker 2: And the weird thing is you and I always realize the same thing about the temperature at the same time. Like we'll look up and look at each other and you'll have a fine mist of sweat and I'm like, oh good, it's not just me. It is too hot in here. Something happened on Friday, and we have vowed to sort this out with our beautiful Christy Swan Show listeners. We're in the studio. You and I all of a sudden, it feels hot, muggy, sticky, you look up, missed aforementioned mist on forehead.
Speaker 3: I'm an oily boy at the best of times. So then the minute it gets a little bit warm, we lock eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In that exchange, he's like, it is hot in here, isn't it right? We don't even have to say it, we know. Then you say to Tom your slave.
Speaker 3: Apparently no, because Tom was standing at the door that ask him to get me a cogsiz. And I said to Tom, before you catch muziz, can you please turn down the air con because it's hot in here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And I went, sorry, when it's hot, you turn up the air con. You don't turn it down.
Speaker 3: But on the dial in the studio, for example, I think it's generally set at twenty one degrees. I need Tom to turn that down because then it goes to a lower temperature. As such, the studio then goes to that lower temperature. So I'm turning down the air conditioner.
Speaker 2: But when something isn't doing what it needs to do, music, whatever, turn it up, turn it up, turn up the turn up the air con.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying, but I think for this specific thing. When it comes to temperature in a in a studio, or like in life, you just say, hey, turn down the aircorn, like if you need to.
Speaker 1: Sense to me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like if I was freezing in here, I would say, oh my god, can you turn up the air con?
Speaker 1: Or can you? I wouldn't say can you turn down the air con?
Speaker 3: No? But no, no, you just you just you just set it my way, because if you were freezing in there, you'd say turn up the air con because we need to turn the temperature up.
Speaker 2: I've got no no, no, no, no sorry, no that's wrong. No no, no, I'd say turn it down. It's like it's too cold, turn it down? Yeah right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's too much. I want less of it down.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Please get on the line and weigh in on how you would say it. Would you say it how Chrissy says it turned out the air con or it's.
Speaker 1: Hot in here? Do you turn it up? Or do you to turn it down?
Speaker 3: I would say turn it down. You get a Neutra bullet flip just for chatting to us the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: You and I are fighting at the moment we're fighting, might need to go see it.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine you and I in therapy? I mean that is a segment I would listen to.
Speaker 2: We would just get carried away talking about something else. We'd over and the therapist would have that emoji face, just like.
Speaker 3: Why, And halfway through we'd probably look at each other and decide we don't like the therapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you please step out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Salary, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Now we are talking about air conditioning, because you know, we tackle all the big topics. And the other day was hot in here and you had your missed and you said, oh my god, it's so hot. I've got to turn the air con down. And I went, if it's hot, why are you turning it down?
Speaker 3: Because the temperature of the studio is clearly too warm, so I need that temperature to be turned down to twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I would say, oh my god, it is so hot in here.
Speaker 3: Can you turn it up thirteen twenty four to ten. We want to know who is right and who was wrong in this situation.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Hello, Hello, what do you say if it's freezing cold?
Speaker 1: Do you turn it down or do you turn it up.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's freezing cold, you turn econ up. If it's boiling hot, you turn it down.
Speaker 1: Yes, it down means anyway. I'm not gonna I'm not going to fight with you. I'm not gonna No, I'm not gonna fight.
Speaker 3: Gave up halfway through that. So Daniel, you're on my side, man. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So if you actually, if you look at your car, so the car is the same as a house eco you have a red to your right and a blue to your left. Blue means cold, red means hot. So you turn it down or up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like what. I like where you're going with that. Down You like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like that. I'm not going to change my mind, but I like it.
Speaker 3: A nutribullet flip is on its way to you done. What's going to a light? Yes, guys, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Chrissy, boiling hot male or female? Thing I reckon?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe if it's boiling hot when it's an echon up.
Speaker 3: But into the temperatures then going up no temperature.
Speaker 1: It feels like, girl, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: It's I can't quite work it out, but it feels like if it's if you need more of something that's generally up.
Speaker 3: You know, and you just bought flip for you. Eliza. Hello, Kloe, Hello, Chloe's indicator.
Speaker 1: I can hear the indicator. That sounds like an old school grandfather clock like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 6: It's quite satisfying that all.
Speaker 1: I love it. So what do you do if it's freezing cold? Chloe? What are you going to say? Turn they freeze?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's freezing cold.
Speaker 4: I say, turn the air cone down. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, So it's a male female thing.
Speaker 4: I got confused before when they asked me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, I'm Christy.
Speaker 4: It's definitely I know that.
Speaker 6: I turn it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just yeah, just ouch, it's freezing stop it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Chloe, a Neutra bullet flipped for you. Neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world. Now, let's finish with Craigswanny, because I think he may have a great sort of analysis of.
Speaker 2: This se segment reminds me of a radio station that's probably now non existent. They used to do a segment called women are from Women are from Venus. No, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. They're not bottle of the sexes.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of shows still do that.
Speaker 1: Well, that is terrible. Hello, Craig, Hey, how are you going? You are going to sort this out?
Speaker 7: I had a debate with my friends about this years ago where I kept saying the same thing that you guys talking about. So I always reference now turn the temperature up or down, and turn the span up or down. I have to reference which one I'm actually specifically wanting.
Speaker 2: I love that because if Jack had said I need to turn the temperature down down.
Speaker 7: Yes, and you would have said I needed to stand stronger. I need to be more powerful between the two.
Speaker 3: I like this, Craig.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's just me, but I'm very confused and I don't even know who I am anymore after this conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's just take a breather and do some soul searching and self discovery.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Hey, let's let's go clicking before we get out Chrissy's clickbait Robert Irwin. I mean, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this man.
Speaker 3: So am I After I saw that stellar shoot on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we need to talk about it. He was on the cover of Stellar magazine. You remember he did another cover shoot a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Was it for Stella?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't remember which one.
Speaker 2: I think it was, and he was gorgeous in that too, and it was like, oh wow, Robert Irwin comes of age. We definitely spoke about it. You've had too many big Friday, Saturday, Sunday Monday.
Speaker 1: Nights that you can't remember two? Do you remember the first one?
Speaker 2: It was a few I think we were definitely on this show, so it was within the last two years. He looked incredible anyway, and it was right where my daughter was in the full swing crush and we were both blushing there at the cover. Well, he's outdone himself. He he is a man. He is a man now.
Speaker 1: And I remember when he was quite literally I remember when he was born because I was living on the Sunshine Coast just down the road from Berwah when he was born, of.
Speaker 3: Course, because it was two thousand and three, the year you I mean, let's say, one big brother and your first job in radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And then look at it now.
Speaker 2: He he's looking like his mum.
Speaker 3: Do you know he looks like Austin Butler in this stellar shoe. There's a shot of him in a black leather jacket like leaning back and it's giving like kind of biker Austin Butler vibes.
Speaker 1: He just looks lovely and goodness shines out of him because I do want to play.
Speaker 2: When you see that cover, hmm, does this song come into your head? He looks like bloody Patrick swayzey and dirty dancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does exactly. I mean exactly is a compliment. That is compliment dancing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Also, so Robert Irwin. That means he's only twenty one.
Speaker 1: No, it says he a twenty I thought.
Speaker 3: We had him in studio the other week with Julia Morris. I thought he was like twenty five.
Speaker 1: No, he's only a child. He's basically a teenager. He's going to go far.
Speaker 2: There's also been a really beautiful moment that's been shared with us, obviously via the news services.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure there was too private to share.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he went to the unveiling of his own waxwork at Madame Tussor's, which generally terrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, scary.
Speaker 1: He walked past.
Speaker 2: The wax figure of his dad, the late great Steve Irwin.
Speaker 1: He got really emotional, and it's a lot.
Speaker 3: To take in. The emotional was the first time in He's not just a picture.
Speaker 2: And you understand that because imagine, I mean, has anybody you love or has meant anything to your Have you loved anyone or had anyone anything to you? Have they have they passed away? Anyone close to you?
Speaker 3: I lost a friend when I was a teenager working at General Pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so imagine if you were out and about and you saw an incredibly lifelike figure of.
Speaker 3: That person, it'd be quite triggering.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I just.
Speaker 2: Slinly realized that you can hear the emotion in his voice. I'm not seeing your dad that has been dead for so so anyway, I just thought that was very very interesting, very very very moving. Now let's finish the show with yet another comment about the amazing holding space for the lyrics of defying gravity that really tickled us last week and is going to tickle me for the rest of my life. The interviewer who starred in this viral moment has posted a picture of a guy whatever holding her fingernail, which is exactly what Arianna Grande was doing to I always forget her name, and Cinthia would crucify me.
Speaker 3: Cynthia Riva would not like Cynthia.
Speaker 1: No, she would holding Cynthia's nail.
Speaker 2: They're they're recreating that pose the journo and her friend, and Ariana Grande has weighed.
Speaker 1: In and said, oh my goodness, our queen holding space with you Alis.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, we don't need any more of that.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's got a good sense of humor about it, which you Ariana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she would have to because the whole press trailer truer has been ridiculous. Also, speaking of that, Rickularly, Tim and Joller up next, and I did see black, as shared on his Instagram today some news about how well Molana Too did at the box office in comparison to Wicked.
Speaker 1: Is it better? Going better?
Speaker 3: I think so. One you'll have to listen to regularly, Tim and Joel.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 3: That's done, I'll see you back in the studio Tomorrow's wanted.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you