Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Clint's podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh great job, great job, Clint.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. I've been waiting for my chance. I've been biting my time. I'm on the panel and Jace, ladies and gentlemen is nowhere to be seen or heard.
Speaker 2: All right, Na, can just write your fader down on the right hand side the hotkeys ones. Yeah yeah, those ones, one of the left.
Speaker 1: Clint.
Speaker 2: Clint is genuinely on the panel right now.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen welcome. Who's present? Perry present, Ali, Jenny, Jenny from the Block, Jazzy Let's Go, Jerzy Boy and Pamroy. He is present to who are you missing?
Speaker 3: Moby, Lauren, Larie.
Speaker 2: He's nifty on the panel, so.
Speaker 1: There's no jays. What's happened to them?
Speaker 2: It's a it's been a bit of a day.
Speaker 1: Spent a day, hasn't it. He didn't stop complaining today. He was using an atrocious mood. But do you know what, guys, everything is sweet with the world. How are we good? Very good?
Speaker 3: I feel like this is like a sit down.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm an interview.
Speaker 1: Like it's very strange actually standing here or sitting here, and it's an interesting.
Speaker 2: Dynamic, everybody looking at you, everybody watching you. Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Handsome doctor Phil?
Speaker 1: There or brown bread? A few of the talk show hosts have died recently. Is I believe still busy with us? Play the music?
Speaker 2: Oh good, Okay, let's do a bit, Let's do a guess. Okay, how old is Maury Povich?
Speaker 3: Forty eight?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. Maury would be like sixty two.
Speaker 3: No, no, Maury be in his eighties.
Speaker 2: I reckon eighty three, No, seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Eighty Maury poppych poppych. I just have Maury Poppitch.
Speaker 2: No, no, pulvic Povich number. Clue, who wins, Brody wins closest to the pin. Maury Povich is eighty five?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because he was always old on that show and looked like he was had one foot dinner at that point. So I can't imagine twenty years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't find any information to say his brown bread? So Maury's a lover.
Speaker 3: Well, chaut out to Maury big fan.
Speaker 1: Hey what are you all up to today? Once he clear, you know what, no one's here, so you guys can all go home.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you're in charge.
Speaker 4: So I'll take that.
Speaker 1: I think you should. What are you going to swim some laps at the swimming pool today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I cut some laps yesterday, cut some laps. I might go again today. Off in early Mark.
Speaker 2: I had to come to Ali's rescue yesterday but I failed. But I failed.
Speaker 4: At So I woke up yesterday morning and my car battery was flat. So I had to cool Brodie because I freaked out and he had to come and pick me up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Oh, so it was your battery.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Jazz's battery, Jenny's battery.
Speaker 1: You had to do a bit of card car charger up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard. It is hard, and I always get quite nervous.
Speaker 1: Where did you put it having to enjoy people? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Positive to positive?
Speaker 1: Is it positive? Or is it positive?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It's positive to positive. However, so it's red to red, positive to positive. On the car with the battery, it's black to negative. But on the car without the battery, the other black jumper cable has to go to an unpainted piece of metal, which is just like a bit of the car. It's very hot to find it up painted piece of metal because that happened with you. That has to be the earth or something. I don't understand it. And I'm pretty sure i've successfully jumped a car a boy putting it the other black one right on the negative tray.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't also know this is because we borrowed a mate's dad's car once when we're going like Afroid. We wanted this big, like brand new land Cruiser, and the battery died and so we thought this would be right. We had a second cover.
Speaker 1: We'll jump it.
Speaker 3: If your car, we'll jump up. But if we had I did what I didn't know.
Speaker 2: He's got on the.
Speaker 1: Park, let's jump it. Where are you going to put it?
Speaker 2: Where did you put your lead?
Speaker 3: Where did you put it with himself? But if your cut has lots of electrokes like screens, and if you jump it a lot of the time can just explode all the screens and stuff. So we absolutely cooked a land Cruiser.
Speaker 1: It was dead for on the screen when everywhere.
Speaker 3: Just got too excited.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, but I think the whole engine can combust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I think you can't anyway, guess how much my new battery?
Speaker 1: How much two fifty eighty nine. It was four hundred and seventy nine, I should say that. So I've got to get a new front door from my house. And I thought the front door if I went to doors plus no fuss, you know what, they are plenty of fuss, by the way, I thought maybe four hundred five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Guess how much rand I would have said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I told the story earlier.
Speaker 2: Did I didn't hear that?
Speaker 3: What did your front doors?
Speaker 1: And doors? That's a lot I can't reveal because it's a safety issue.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, okay, you have one got burnt.
Speaker 1: Down, probably an issue you could have. Yeah, anyway, pais dog, what are you up to today?
Speaker 5: I reckon it is back and biceps stage. I'm getting back to the gym at the moment.
Speaker 3: So yeah, boy, your music already great?
Speaker 2: Squat squat, Yeah, yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Behind, Now what about made over here? Poor old sad sack port Adelaide supporter Brodie, Because tonight you are locked in a room with the jiz and not watching The Killer.
Speaker 2: It's your song.
Speaker 3: I actually can't believe that I don't get to watch the game.
Speaker 2: Hangs around choosing.
Speaker 3: It is my favorite time of the year. It is football finals. It is put Adelaide who have qualified second, playing at home against the beatable rival in Geelong. And yes, you've still got You've still got Rosie, you've still got Bies, You've still got Georgie boy a forward and you've got to lay it down back this quality there we could potentially win it. Go into a home prelim, We're going to win the flag. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Just will be so funny if made it this fire and if they go out tonight, that will be sad, but it will be compounded by the fact that you won't be able to watch any of port being in the finals because they'll be eight. They'll have a second a second chance. Feel he won't be in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You feel a bit more than it's the worst part about it is that when you were revealing that I was going to have to do this and they giving me all the options, when you said all right, our friends, what if have come on board? I thought you were sending me to the game to watch it, that I'd be there in Adelaide on the sidelines, in the box or something awesome, going there to watch the game.
Speaker 2: Sad do you even know this show that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. I was going to start welling up, getting little bit emotional about getting to see my team play in Adelaide, and then you fuck me essentially speaking about that I've got the wrap up music.
Speaker 1: Didn't What are you going to watch?
Speaker 3: Not rom com?
Speaker 1: A little bit of nutting Hill? So what time?
Speaker 2: What time are we going to go to the hotel?
Speaker 3: Tell about six?
Speaker 1: I reckon? What were you mouthing?
Speaker 3: Then we have to find a hotel for it hasn't been organized if well well done from the production team back on a great job.
Speaker 2: We were pretty sure that you were not going to go for any of the temptement.
Speaker 1: So you didn't. Should we see what would cost? No?
Speaker 2: We organized old ones that we actually mentioned, and then Big Boy went and.
Speaker 1: He was about the hotel Crown to be nice Crowned, No Crown Plaza, that's.
Speaker 3: Hotel an IBus around or something. Any travelers lodge that's always good, travelers lodge, travelers lodge to travel travel lodge?
Speaker 2: Why do we go to the overload in South Ara?
Speaker 3: That's and they're a client.
Speaker 1: You could actually check into the Sunny and share sweet who would be sunny and who would be sure.
Speaker 3: Is there a rotating bed?
Speaker 2: Are we are we getting a twin share or are we going king bed?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 1: We're going king bed.
Speaker 3: That's cut and look out.
Speaker 1: Playing means one thing. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Depends to people to lose, which I won't know. So we're going to go on would be very funny. I might watch the game on my with my AirPods in.
Speaker 3: At least you can see the score.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure my reactions are big for whatever happens.
Speaker 1: So I'm calling it half time. I'll be checking in and I'll give you one score update.
Speaker 3: But that's that's the worst part about it, because even if we're you know, it'll be a indiscriminate score and it'll be like thirteen points up port seven points down.
Speaker 1: Too long.
Speaker 2: It just it doesn't unless it's a thrashing, it's not going to matter, and it probably won't be a thrashing.
Speaker 1: It won't be a thrashing, which.
Speaker 3: Means and half forty anything can happen. We've seen this year more than any other that a team can come over the top and win by ten goals who are down by five goals.
Speaker 1: At half time.
Speaker 3: So really, Clint's going to infuriate me by calling me at half time telling me the score.
Speaker 2: But let's focus on the positives here. You get to treat your wife to a lovely Mornington Peninsula stay weekend away, You get a new TV and you get to bring the boys to the race.
Speaker 1: He's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the tea.
Speaker 4: You actually get a gift out to a shell as well.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds awesome. They're going to play for the fuel down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Snacks and snacks or you can get the field and light all you're port gear on fire if they lose?
Speaker 3: Exactly what if we lose? All of this will be just make more upset knowing that I sacrificed at all to watch full loss.
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot of mates to break for Port? None? So when you go to the footy, how do you go with?
Speaker 3: Usually you position? Oh, you can't be for all the other teams and I'm the only one. So when we beat Carlton most recently, Oh that was I think it was fifteen Carlton supporters to one Port supporter.
Speaker 1: Which cheeries on the television heaps. Oh, well, good luck with that. That's going to be fun, is it? Yeah? I'm going to a ball to Yeah, I'm going to Crown to a ball.
Speaker 3: I know what you're going to. You got into the ball where everyone dressed something like Bridgingtons.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of sex on Bridgington way you go. I'm going to the VRC ball Racing ball spring ball. Hosting. No, I've got to go with nine.
Speaker 3: Oh and any sort of hosting is nothing, no speaking.
Speaker 1: I believe. So. I think I'm just there to have a couple of drinks. Yeah, drinks.
Speaker 2: Apparently, don't forget you drink.
Speaker 1: I forget. I had a couple of drinks, had a few drinks last night. Actually Steak Nights Steak So Good a Union House hotel in Richmond. Very good shout out. The steak was I loved it. I don't know, I think it was it. It looked like a it looked very rumpy.
Speaker 2: What did you order?
Speaker 6: But steak steak special, just a steak special. But usually you know, google chips. We've got chips. Salad Like the salad is a bit a bit, just a leaf salad. Two dollars.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Pretty good about the was this beautiful sort of like it was a very thin, sort of gravy, but it was a bit spicy. It was like a peppercorn. No, it wasn't a peppercorn because that's more creamy. This is more a more a jew. It was a you, a spicy you. You was already on on top.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy and a good serving tips. I'm happy for them to forego salad and really, you know, not put as much time and effort into that and really load my chips up amber sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind a cold slaw.
Speaker 2: You know what? I feel that you cannot get good coleslaw here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Really make your own. Yeah no, no, because it's.
Speaker 2: Never I love really creamy mao coleslaw and at home and like the delis that you that you can get like make up your little chicken filet roll?
Speaker 1: What about a KFC cold saw?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: It's pretty nice. It's quite sweet though.
Speaker 2: I would never even order it.
Speaker 1: Have you never? No, it's quite it's quite strong.
Speaker 2: I had a great steak last week in the Temperance Hotel. Yeah, I've never been before.
Speaker 1: It used to be frost but its lovely where you'd walk in and all you could drink were slushies. It was great. Well, like a wall full of frozen drinks. It's a lovely in a gladder. Play the music. Which music? Yeah, yeah, Blush's Tina Kolada, Margarita, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, oh hey.
Speaker 1: That's a shiit song, isn't it? Anyway, it's pretty good. Well, I think that went quite well, guys.
Speaker 4: Proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Jason, Lauren both.
Speaker 3: Future in hosting. I reckon whether it be TV or radio. I think there's something in your future.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Light eighty nine boy nine.
Speaker 2: We love Jesus, we do.
Speaker 4: Can't wait for the next.
Speaker 1: Time, Lauren, Wait, you back tomorrow. She's still away, but Jason will be here and he will be in a better mood. We hope we have the Apple store this afternoon. Yes, So what happened? Tell everyone what happened.
Speaker 5: He made a little mistake when doing his reading this morning, and uh through I think he was throwing a fun little tantrum and inadvertently through his highlighter and it hit his phone and cracked the screen right down the middle.
Speaker 1: And throw as hard as possible, as hard as possible.
Speaker 2: But imagine the forest that you've got to throw ash phone screen, the slow mo of the highlight of flying.
Speaker 1: The worst thing about it is I don't think it's fixable. You can't repair that. It's a new phone cracked. It was an l A ED style. Yeah, like is fucked with iPhones. They don't replace.
Speaker 5: They actually don't replace the screens.
Speaker 1: Usually they just replaced the phone.
Speaker 2: To the little shops with the He would love one of those little shops.
Speaker 1: There's one underneath.
Speaker 3: Here, Monochia.
Speaker 1: They won't break a dumb phone. That's funny. Anyway, guys, what sort of song would you like to take us out? How about I suggest stay the kid Lroy Justin Bieber. It's been fun, have a great day if you can be right.
Speaker 3: I'm bye, only Na