Speaker 1: Apoday production.
Speaker 2: We begin today by acknowledging the traditional custodians of the land on which we gather today and pay our respects to their elders past and present. We extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's here today.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Grow and Glow Podcast. I'm Ashy, I'm Kiara.
Speaker 4: This is a podcast where we learn, laugh, and level up together.
Speaker 1: Let's go deep, let the emotions flow, and find the lessons to grow and glow. Nothing is off the table with Grow and Glow, and we're here to be your expander. Hey guys, welcome back to the show. Look, we all get in funks sometimes we do. Everyone does. It's a normal part of living. But today this is gonna be your little high vibe pick me up pep talk of how you can get out of a funk. Yes, I've been a bit of a funk lately, so this is a really perfect timing episode for me to remind myself of all the things that I can do and I can choose to do to help myself get out of it. Yay, let's tr it into watch all. You're like number one thing that when you're in a funk that you automatically.
Speaker 4: Go to anything creative.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think creativity is a great way for me to have like an outlet and connect with myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what kind of creative things do you do?
Speaker 3: Painting your painting whenever, I'm like rock fucking bottom with my focus, It's like meditation for me. So all you can do is concentrate on staying inside the lines, so it really slows myself down. I feel like it's so great to just feel really grounded and so down my nervous system.
Speaker 4: I just love painting.
Speaker 1: You got me wine, But I feel like to do this kind of painting that you do because I want to get into it. But I just haven't liked any of the pictures I do. Either I want something that means something or that just I'm more drawn to. Yeah, but I feel like everyone that I look at they're just ugly.
Speaker 4: They can be a bit hit me.
Speaker 3: I've done a couple of one and I've been like, okay, you guys can have it to the like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to paint ugly floral curtain, yeah you know what I mean, or like a budgy you know, yeah, you know something cool that means something and that I would actually proudly put up on my wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know it's so much fun.
Speaker 3: I love it and it's just quality top with myself. Yeah, I feel like I can really get out of my head as well. Like say, if you're starting to overthink something and you're stressy, if there's tiny little bits and pieces on there, you need to focus to make sure you're not going to go outside that line.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it is my meditation.
Speaker 1: Very present. Yeah I'm very slow.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so yeah, that's my number one.
Speaker 3: And then dancing, even creating content like sometimes it just gets into that giggly fun.
Speaker 1: Energy, just creative, just creative.
Speaker 4: How about you? What's your number one?
Speaker 1: Number one for like instant relief or instant mood shifter is exercise. Yeap, So it's probably the main thing I'll go to is a long nature walk. So I'll go out to Burly Headland and even when I'm feeling it, Steeves like, I get headphones and go to Burly Headland. It's like me and his favorite spot to go exercise because you're at nature. Are the oceans there, the rainforest is there. You can listen to something uplifting Whenever I'm like in a move to Steve's always like, hey, what do you want to feel because that's gonna determine the type of content you should take in. Yeah, He's like, if I'm feeling like I really need a pushion in business, or listen to something really entrepreneurial, if I'm feeling like I haven't been manifesting lately, or go back to Gabby Bernstein. He's like, choose your content wisely and go and move your body. And it's that's my instant go to and it always has been since I've been a little girl. But there's so many other things. If I want to go like more in depth, I pull out a healing journal, Yeah, because it's got the twelve chapters on the different topics. So whatever I'm feeling, there's something there to help me uncover and unpack it. And no matter how many times do the journal, I am packed something different because that's what life is. It's always never going to be the same. You're always going to have new challenges, new experiences, and new things you've got to navigate through. And it just helps me get to that next layer of like why I'm feeling like I'm feeling and also like kind of a plan of how to get out of.
Speaker 3: It, definitely, and also like the cool thing about the journal as well is like it has got creative tasks in there. My favorite thing actually that I've probably used the most in our journal, just so surprising, is the letter in the back. If I'm feeling really pissed off or angry, or like I can't voice and explain how I'm feeling. I've been loving the lettering system.
Speaker 1: That's so funny you say that because I was really upset about something with someone a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, oh, but I feel like I've had this conversation with this person before. And you were like, write the letter, babe, get your joner out and get a pa gets to the back, write the letter. And I was like, oh, but I'm not going to give it to this person. You were like, that's okay, rip it out, burn it, keep it, whatever you want to do, just get it out on paper. And I did it so healing, so good. I love that, And there's quite a few pages, so it's not like you don't get the journal and only have one opportunity to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really really coret to get.
Speaker 3: If I'm trying to explain things, I don't know what it is, but sometimes when you write it down, I feel like I can articulate myself better, and I feel like the way that they're hearing the words certain things might like click bit better when communicate.
Speaker 1: If they're reading a letter, I don't at you. But if I read a letter, I'm slow and I'm present with the words, Whereas when it's in text, I feel like I can be a bit more reactive and the tone I don't know, text is just so quick reactive result, it's like, Wow, they've taken the time to write this. You take the time to really take in and absorb how they're feeling. Yeah, yeah beautiful. So yeah, journaling something to go a bit deeper, but instantly it's exercise for me. Yeah. And leading on to exercise is sunshine Vitamin D. Like when the sun hits your skin, it just does something to you. It's so relaxing but so energizing. We all need vitamin D. Obviously, there's a fine balance of like cooking yourself on the sun, but we all should be getting vitamin D from the sun every single day. Yeah, that really helps like an instant, oh like feel more at peace.
Speaker 3: Definitely a really easy pick me up which is super simple to incorporate into our routine. If you do your makeup every day. If you do your makeup every day, Whenever I do this, I feel like I'm really fucking high vibes. And I go in and out of doing it. I feel like I go through phases where I'm super consistent for ages and.
Speaker 4: Then I kind of drop off.
Speaker 3: But listen to a pick me up chat in the morning while you're doing your makeup, I go on YouTube and I just type in motivational talk or I will watch your YouTube video that I'm really like, a YouTube that I'm really liking that's just upl and it just puts.
Speaker 4: Me in good spirits, good vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if I do that in the morning, because I'm doing my makeup anyway, I'm just literally listening at the same time, so I'm multitasking. Yes, I feel like it really sets me up for the day because I do my makeup first thing in the morning.
Speaker 4: It's like before I even interact with the kids sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And it's just a.
Speaker 4: Really beautiful way to start the day.
Speaker 1: Side because that's what I struggle with as Tarler wants to do makeup with me. So if I have a YouTube video going, she's either clicking my phone or she's like, eh, I can't absorb the information. But if I do it before they get up, then I'd be able to have that space because I love listening to like a pet me talk, that first.
Speaker 4: Thing in the morning talk.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: And now Wednesday episode is really good for that. Yes, little quick pick me up it is.
Speaker 1: It starts your day off on the right for even the Friday episode. Yeah, so we now have I don't know if you guys know, but we now have a Friday episode. Now it's not a brand new episode, but it's our producer going back to older episodes and finding the best bits, little bite sized chunks. If you don't have time to listen to a half an hour or forty five minute episode, they're like anywhere from five to fifteen minutes, little bite sized chunks that you can walk away be like, wow, I've learned thing I'm inspired by that didn't know that. Okay, I can see that from a different perspective that.
Speaker 4: I'm just all alone in this. Yeah, so many different things that we've gone through really the best bits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the highlight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you haven't listened, if you're new here and you haven't listened to a lot about episodes, the Friday Mines are a really good, easy one to just go and click and listen to. And I love other podcasts there's listened to you the other day. His name is let Me get him un Actually he's got a business podcast. He's an entrepreneur. He's done so well. Steve got me onto him. His name it's just loading Alex Hormosy. While I'm probably saying that wrong, haarmo Zi. His podcast is called The Game, So he has a ton of episodes based around entrepreneurship, business, money. He's ups and downs, he's incredible. But he's got a lot of his episodes that are very similar to us twenty eight minutes. But then he's got these bite sized ones that are thirteen minutes, eleven minutes, five minutes. You know what, I've only listened to the bite sized chunk ones. Here you go, because I just find it's quick and easy to just get a good chunk of advice or wisdom.
Speaker 3: The first thing that I minutes you cant eferends in where you're making the breaky's for the kids or whatever.
Speaker 1: Because think over a year, if you do that every day, how much more information you've taken in. So cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Love that. One thing that I really love to do when I'm in a funk is book something that I'm really looking forward to that's not like whether it's a massage, whether it's a stay cay with Steve, whether it's booking flights my mum to come down, whether it's a girl's dinner, whether it's I don't know, just something I'm booking, something in that I can look forward to and get excited about. I think it's really important day to day and in life just have things to look forward to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this is probably actually my number one thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is.
Speaker 3: When I actually did my coaching session with Brad, we like unpacked a fair bit about like where my home is and where I feel safe and where my calling is and the place for me to go to when I'm feeling the feels. Actually he helped me make the decision to get married on the beach. Yeah, because the beach is my home and whenever I'm there, I feel so grounded.
Speaker 4: I feel so great.
Speaker 3: If I'm especially feeling emotional, not so much like frazzle all this all that, but if I'm feeling really emotional and like sadness for certain things going on, that's my go to head down the beach, watch the sun said sunrise, put my feet in the water, go for an ocean swim. It's just something that is simple and we take for granted, you know what I mean. Most of us have access to drive for ten minutes and be able to go to a beach. If you live where we live, like on the coast of Australia, holy fuck, it's so grounding. Yeah, it really really shifts my mood.
Speaker 1: There's something about the ocean and even having a shower about like energetically washing away the emotions. When you dive into the ocean, you feel like you can envision actually washing away those negative emotions or bad experiences. Even having a shower. If I feel like anxious raps are having a really long shower, I just imagine it just washing down the drain and just clearing it and it is really therapeutic. It's really nice and.
Speaker 3: Even we're speaking this morning about the shower, because actually I had these ideas and she's shouting out to.
Speaker 4: Washing the shower.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I don't want what even talking about it? And I was like, do all these ideas come to you in the.
Speaker 4: Shower, and she's like yes.
Speaker 3: So even if I've got a bit of brain fog going on, you can't think clearly, jumping in a shower is so good as well.
Speaker 1: I don't even shut the door in a shower, Na, I'm so comfortable that. Yeah, it was so funny. Classic one that me and you can agree on is dancing. And I don't mean just booking into a dance class. Literally dance around the home, dance in your room, dance outside in the sunshine wherever it is. Just popped the rain in the rain we did last night. It was so cute and fun. But like just moving your body in that way, popping on your favorite feel good song. It's so beautiful. But even popping on like if you're feeling sad, like a saddest song, and just like moving your body and letting it flow. It just feels really really nice. And you might feel like silly, but you know that old saying dance like nobody is watching. Lean into that. No one gives a fuck what you're doing. They're so focus on their own lives. Just do what feels good for your body and see and feel how healing that is.
Speaker 3: And even you saying, like, put on some sad music sometimes if you feel like you need to move through something but you're like not letting it out and you know it's there, be like I can't have a release. Put on a really sad t wats a really sad movie or something if you feel like you just like need to like get at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh so many Taylor Swift songs that I pop on. I'm like it helps move you out of it. It does. So good music. One of the top ones for me is just talking it out with someone that I trust and love, whether that is Steve, my mum or close girlfriends, having a good vent, a good rant, talking about the same situation. However many times I need you to move through it. But just having those people that you feel safe to and can hold the space for you so healing. It's something I never ever take for granted. So I really really believe in sisterhood and community and just support.
Speaker 4: That's all you always say.
Speaker 3: If you don't let it out and chat to someone about it, you store it. Yeah, like you've got to You've got to.
Speaker 1: Move a bit. It's energy, it's blocked energy. So however you need to move that with that's physically you're talking whatever. Got to have your toolbox and talking to me is a huge one. Do you ever talk to yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, as in like have a whole conversation with myself.
Speaker 1: In the car. I fully talk to myself. If someone was looking in, they probably think I'm on the phone to someone, but.
Speaker 4: I actually actually talk out my head.
Speaker 1: No, I talk out loud in the car. It is good because I like play out situations or talk about I'll say something, say it's a really hard conversation, I'll say it out loud and be like, oh no, that could come across like this, Like I actually get to hear how it could come across. I'll think of a better way to articulate it or like change my tone. It really helps me. Yeah, just talking in general.
Speaker 3: I think I think about it all I do. I think about it in my head, but like actually role playing and doing it out loud.
Speaker 1: Around the car. Yeah, I'm going to really really helpful. Go let me know.
Speaker 3: I reial so something when I'm feeling anxious. It's funny how you got all these different things you go to when you're feeling different emotions toolbox babe. Yeah, like sadness, the beach, you know, frustrated painting.
Speaker 1: That's what we want everyone listening to this episode. We always have an attention for episodes, whether that's to make you laugh, learn more, expand your perspectives on different things. This one is to help you expand your toolbox. Maybe you haven't tried some of these things and you don't have a toolbox yet, Like build your imaginary toolbox. So no matter what emotion you're feeling, you've got that support system that you've built yourself that you can turn to and you utilize to help you navigate through the harder times.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 3: So anxiety for me is reading because it just slows me down. There's no screen, there's no brightness, It's just me and a book. I've got to go upstairs in the quiet. I feel like it just really calms my nervous system. It's really slow, you're laying down, you're sitting it not you know, like the difference with paintings, you're actually still moving right, whereas I feel like, I don't know, I'm just like laying down so relaxed.
Speaker 4: I just find it so calming.
Speaker 1: So good. Reading really is if I'm really upset though, I feel like I'm reading the pages that I'm not taking it in beause if you can'pset because I'm too in my head. Yeah, okay, it's such a relaxing thing to do.
Speaker 3: I feel like reading you need to kind of do it for a bit of a stint. I feel like if you sit down, you're like, I'm going to read for ten minutes. No, it takes like ten to twenty minutes to like get into it.
Speaker 1: That's my problem.
Speaker 4: It's like an hour to read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my problem. And finding that hour to do it I'm finding hard. But once I'm in it, I love it. Yeah, so good. Another one which we've spoken about so much, how much it's really helped us over the years, is having a psychologist or a coach to help you navigate different things. We were talking about this the other day because I stopped seeing Taylor for a little while now. He moved his clinic down to Kira, which is just a little bit more of a drive for me. And I've also been with him for years now, and sometimes not that I've outgrown him, because I always learned so much from him, but sometimes I feel like I like to see different coaches for different reasons. And then I started to seeing Megsie for my inner child healings, and then she had Little Rambo, so we haven't picked that back up again. But I love to talk to coaches. I feel like they really expand my mind and help me see things from a different perspective I might not have ever heard even Katie Ford like her analogies crack me up. Yeah, and the way if I go to her with a problem, she'll literally say something so simple and be like, oh, well, well but da da da, and I'm just be like, WHOA, I never thought of it that simply when she brings like comedy into our session, so something I'm upset about, she'll make me laugh about it, and then I'm like, that's actually nowhere near as bad is what I thought it was.
Speaker 3: It's so true, and she's funny, so good. She's so good at just being like fuck what everyone else thinks. Yeah, she's like just the pick me up gal.
Speaker 1: We were talking because in the forum someone asked for my recommendations on coaches and I listed Taylor, her, Megsie, and Brad, but they were all for different reasons. Yeah, and Katie is our pick me up confidence women empowerment, like I didn't give a fuck, You've got this, you can do anything, like really big confidence booster. I love how she brings comedy into the sessions. Yeah, that really lists me up and makes me think, Oh, is it that serious? Does it have to feel that heavy? No, I'm kind of making it heavy than what it needs to be. And if I can bring light into the shadow, which is the goal for it all, Yeah, cool, it helps me just move through it a bit quicker. Yeah. So she's really good for that.
Speaker 4: She is really good for that.
Speaker 1: Whereas Taylor's like he's very in depth and very logical, but just the way he connects the mind, body and spirit altogether, and just his wisdom and experience working with so many different humans and is deeper understanding on so many different topics. Yeah, it's really interesting. Like anything I go to him with he will have answers to, but the way he explains it and say, LEVI, he's another layer on top of that. He does trauma coaching. Yeah, and his sessions are not an hour, they're not two hours, they're not three hours, they're four, five, six hour sessions because.
Speaker 3: He is going to book in with him and I was like, I don't think I can commit to that right now.
Speaker 1: He is getting to the depth of depth layers. And I saw a post from him the other day saying that like, if your therapist can't help you fix your problems in that six month period, I was like, Oh, I haven't heard anyone say that, But that's how confident he is in his sessions that he can get to the depth of what is causing it in that timeframe. Yeah, Whereas sometimes when you just chat things out, feels good and fluffy or whatever, but you haven't actually got to the root of where it's come from. Whereas I don't know his technique. I've never been coached by him. I would like to one day, but yeah, it's quite a big commitment.
Speaker 3: When I spoke to him, he was so honest and I really appreciated it. I was like, hey, like, this is where I'm at, this is what I want to work through, and he was like, Okay, well I need you to be one hundred and ten percent committed. So it's like, what do you have on right now? Because he's like, if you've got ten different things going on and you don't have the capacity you need to take them on. No, he's like, you need to be all in. So it's like how long are the coaching sessions for and he's like, yeah, sometimes you might be there for four hours. Sometimes I'm like, fuck, I'm not in this season right now. And that's what I said to him, like I'd love to do this one day, but right now with where I'm at.
Speaker 1: And it's thousands of dollars, like it's an investment, which I think, like is so worth it, but for some people that's not in the position to be out of pay.
Speaker 3: Well even anxiety like trying to move finding where the core of everything's come from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to do it, and I will do it with him. He's got a waiting list of like eight people at the moment, but I would love to do that with him. But I need to put myself on waiting this. But I'd love to experience and see the systems. He's actually going to be teaching people to do what he does.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Which is going to be really really cool, so he can take on more people and have other people assist. But whatever he does, it will amazing. So yeah, every coach and every therapist is going to have their different techniques. But that's what I love about life coaches is they've figured out their own individual way and their own flair to do it. Was I feel like pichologist has studied and they've got the textbook way to do things. Because I feel like live coaches they've gone through their own experience and coach so many people, they've got their own way to do it. It's every coach I've seen this so fucking different. Yeah, so individualized, and depending on what I'm going through, I'll turn to a different one for a different reason.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: And I think I always say this, but I think the way that they did it initially was really really great. How I saw a psychologist kind of unpack the shit and you know what you need to work on, then you take that to your coach. Like that's what I love because I feel like the coaches they push you forward. You have that progression of like okay, you dig all the stuff up, and then you're like they help you move through it, whereas I feel like psychologists you kin't of keep revisiting.
Speaker 1: Or a soundboard sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not saying they're all like that, but I didn't find I had any progress. Yeah, I don't talk about it anymore. I want to like move through this, like help me find the tools.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she initially for me, helped me find out my shiitt. So I feel like I had so much to learn about myself that I was like, oh okay, So now when I go to a coach, I can be like I really need to work on this.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, good, yeah, and we always talk about it. It's like dating. Yeah, like which coach I go to? I'm like, what's dating? You have to who I really connect with you might fucking hate. You got to find who you connect with and who you vibe with. And there's different coaches like Megsie for example, specializes in nervous system regulation, feminine energy, motherhood trauma like sisterhood wounds, and in child wheeling. Yeah, like that's her specialty. That's what she is really fucking good at, was say Katie, as we said, she's good for her stuff. Yeah, yeah, every coach is different for different reasons. So depending on what I'm feeling, I'll booking with different particular people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 1: No, do you think? Yeah, that's why I want to explain it. And I'm packing a bit more. Listening to a good party, shameless plug, go and go, having.
Speaker 3: A podcast, whether it's to laugh, learn or level up, yes, but honestly.
Speaker 1: On a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday.
Speaker 3: But having a podcast to throw on and sometimes if I feel like I want to escape, have a giggle, have a laugh, like holy fuck, that was the funniest thing that made me laugh, like the most out of my day today.
Speaker 4: If you're having a real serious day, or.
Speaker 3: Put something on and be like wow, that's so cool, Like I've just learned this new thing about myself. Or to search something and start to understand why you're feeling certain ways, and you know, help you to unpack yourself, like on your own journey and just you know, discover who you are and yeah, give.
Speaker 4: You more tools for your toolbox.
Speaker 3: Like even this podcast episode, Like if I was listening to this and I was in a funk, I'm like, wow, I've just got so many takeaways away.
Speaker 1: What I really love about podcasts is people are their authentic selves. I'm very authentic on all of my social media, so you we've been on their for years. You would not be able to do the job we do unless you are being yourself. People would see straight through your bullshit. You would be exhausted from wearing a mask. It just wouldn't work. You have to be yourself. A few want to stay in this game long term. However, we have this conversation often there is a different level of openness on a podcast. Yeah, there's things we talk about on here that we never talk about in any other platforms and always don't feel safe to. I know there's something about being in this space, and I.
Speaker 4: Think having each other too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but just connecting with the audience in a different realm, and I feel like other podcasters that I listen to, I feel and more connected to them on their po and any other thing. Like even say Jay Shetty, like love a lot of his episodes, but if I go on to social media, I don't really get much out of it. Same with the Diary of a CEO, Like I love his episodes with his guests, but I can't say I'll look at his Instagram I'm like, oh, I took something away from that.
Speaker 4: So much more in depth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and personal life. You can exactly see the topic of what you're going to be learning about. Literally anything you want to learn about. There is hundreds of thousands of podcasters and podcasts episodes that you can listen to just so free at the end of your fingertips.
Speaker 4: So amazing.
Speaker 1: How cool is that all the stuff you get for free on podcasts? So cool. Spending time with my family. Yeah, honestly, as high energy as children are. When I'm just with my kids with nothing else to do but be with them, there is nothing more calming for me, Yeah, and fun and enjoyable than just spending quality time with them. I look forward to it every day when I finish work. I look forward to everyone on the weekend with them. I just love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We're just speaking this morning about like how much we enjoy Sundays, just like have a slower day, being your pj's, have extra custines.
Speaker 1: Are at a couple of birthday parties booked in.
Speaker 3: One just case We're two on Sunday and then one and I was like, I'm not gonna lie, I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 1: Nuts whenever we get invites to kids' birthday parties, Steve's like, oh do we have to go? And like if your kid loves that, kid like fun. But on a Sunday that's.
Speaker 4: Two back to backs, like the whole day's gone. Whole days.
Speaker 1: Literally, you feel like you just s out if you don't get that family day. It's such a recharging, slow, connecting, wholesome day.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, and especially when we've been up here for a couple of days of the potty, like you want to just hang with your fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, just any weekend though, I like, I just love weekends. Yeah, and then the last one for me would just be eating beautiful food and like looking after my bodyishing, really nourishing it, because I think for most of us, we can turn to take away or like for meats, sugar, to comfort eat and to distract and to numb out. Like I don't drink alcohol or take any drugs or anything, but definitely sometimes use food, and I'm super hyper aware of that I'm doing it, and sometimes I just get in this like funk of continue to eat it for the short term satisfaction and distraction, but long term it's not going to make you feel good, it's actually gonna make you feel worse. You're gonna feel headache, you gonna feel lower energy. It's just not a healthy coping mechanism. No, to nourish your body, feed it with nutrients, lots of live foods, like lots of colors, things you enjoy. But that just helped your body feel more alive.
Speaker 3: And you pick up one or two of these things, and we always say this, it's the role on effect for the rest of the day. If you go for a walk and you get a bit of sunshine and you listen to a pick me up while you're doing your makeup, you want to come home and you're gonna want to make a yummy, healthy breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a roll on. It is like you just said it on your walk. This three bang like that done d day. Yeah so good. We really hope this picked you up and we hope you can take a lot of these tools and put them in into your toolbox. Thanks for joining us and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: Bye bye.