Speaker 1: Lord, this is Outsiders.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders the show. That is to alban Easy's woeful labor Party, the hypocritical waste of space, Teals and the noxious Greens. What the late great Tom Petty was to writing unforgettable tune that is just perfect for satirizing.
Speaker 1: He's an old gay.
Speaker 3: As Demandia can't lead us and the country is screwed. Tell some big glays barely speak exnglish, sniff's chin and their mom's here too.
Speaker 4: Yes, that spoof of Tom Petty's free Fallen hit from the nineties is satirically credited Joe Biden and the Alzheimer's on Common Man Records and was put out on Truth Social by none other than Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Goes the wrong way when he leaves his speeches, gets lusty.
Speaker 5: In the White House yard. All the dem.
Speaker 1: Say that we should re elect him?
Speaker 6: How can he run.
Speaker 1: When walking is hard? All we need?
Speaker 7: Now, who's a great hook at a memorable chorus to sum it all up?
Speaker 8: Jokey joke, And while Joe Biden keeps on stumbling all over himself.
Speaker 2: Let's grab the latest outside of his news. Well, what a big surprise. James and Rita that the Left eating themselves on the weekend as usual. Victorian Premiere jain To Alan says she is disgusted by the pro Palestine activists who gate crashed the Victorian Labor State Conference where six ridiculous motions on Gaza were carried on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Have a look.
Speaker 2: What a surprise reads are the Victorian labor parties struggling with pro Palestinian activists who'd have thought, well.
Speaker 4: They've panded strongly to them, but they want more and more. And it's very interesting to see the Victorian Premier come out so strongly say she's disgusted by the homophobia, anti semitism, of the violence of what she has seen at the State conference and Mooney Valley race course. But you look at the resolutions that were put forward and how strongly they.
Speaker 5: Were passed by the membership there.
Speaker 4: That tells you everything you need to know. This isn't just some fringe group. These votes are getting up and let me tell you one of these ones. It's a utilized international forums to demand an end to the perpetual military occupation and human rights violations which are in flag or and violation of international law and advocate for the implementation of you and resolutions will provide a solution for peace and security. Do they want Australia to come out and demand that Israel cease these operations, to basically declare Israel guilty of gross human rights violations. I mean, it is just incredible to see this happening. And as I think Josh Burn said and other Jewish advocates have said, you're essentially here rewarding Hamas for their behavior by that, because.
Speaker 1: That's what the Labor Party have done.
Speaker 7: James Well, I mean, you know, Rita, you said that these resolutions are about asking Israel to cease various activities, but ultimately what they're about is asking Israel to cease to exist. I mean, because that's of all of this, all of this stuff is very pro Hamas in the at the end of the day, it all winds up playing into Hamas's hands, I mean, calling for Israel to release its quote political prisoners. Remember that Sinwar, the guy who's the head of Hamas, was exchanged in one of those prisoner swaps years ago, I think for Gilad Shalit. And the amazing thing though about this, though, is that you know, you look at this, you look at what's going on, and this is what happens. In some ways, I kind of like to see the consequences of the actions, because Labor in Victoria particularly has flirted for years, you know, not just with the anti Israel stuff, not just with you know, the fringe anti Semitic stuff, but also with Marxism, with anti Westernism, because that's ultimately you know, I think if we just are reductive about this and talk about this as a conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, the way it's playing out in the West, it's a much bigger fight, and it's a fight within the West because you know, the people who are out demonstrating against Israel and against America and for Iran and for Hamas, you know, they're Westerners, right, So this is a war that's going on within the West, and those forces have all been stoked by left wing parties Labor here, the Democrats, the hard left in the United States to get to where we are today. It's like, well, they've created this monster, they have created the master of these demonstrations, and now they're reaping what they've sold with this at this Labor conference. But unfortunately, now they have no ability to put this horrendous gen back in the bottle.
Speaker 4: Well, and if they thought that vote at the UN that broke seventy plus years of bipartisanship was going to silence these factions.
Speaker 5: Well they were very wrong.
Speaker 4: Indeed, all it has done is embolden them, have them demanding more and more, and they're vulnerable. And they know they're vulnerable because they've got several electorates with large Muslim populations which could determine the outcomes of those elections. So they know that this is a buind they're in. But you have to ask if those voters are going to vote on this issue and this issue alone, they're not going to give the vote to the coalition. Do they really think they're going to lose these seats to the Greens, because the Greens are their biggest threat there. I know they may have independents who run on a single issue, as we saw happen in the UK recently with the council elections.
Speaker 5: But I do wonder also whether they jumping at.
Speaker 4: Shadows James, whether they really are in danger of having these voters abandon them on this issue.
Speaker 9: Where are they going to go?
Speaker 7: Well, there is a lot of concern I know in Western Sydney, certainly after what happened with Dye Lee in Fowler, which of course was supposed to be Christina Kanneely's seat at the last election and she came out as a strong community independent there there is a big concern that these independent candidates rise up and if they do, you know, they split the vote.
Speaker 6: You know they can split that vote.
Speaker 5: James, it's what a preferential system.
Speaker 7: So yeah, but the prefaces don't necessarily flow. And if they're furious, and if they're furious at Labor for what they perceive as being too pro Israel, you know they've got a big problem. And this is why you know, you had that whole situation last week or the other week where Jason Clair got spacked down by Anthony Albanezi over this because he went far too out there for his cinem I think Blaxland out in Western Sydney.
Speaker 4: You say he went fi that a Labor senator for Tima Payman come out and say from the River to the Sea, the phrase that Anthony Albernizi said encourages violence.
Speaker 6: Well, this is a real test.
Speaker 2: Why hasn't Anthony Albanezi come out and got rid of Fatima payment. It's absolutely disgraceful. West Australian centator. She's twenty nine years old. This is where multiculturalism has taken us. Labor has built this kind of coalition of all the fringe groups that they can find, and it's coming back to bite them hard, as it is doing in England, where you now have, for example, in a place that's supposedly as trendy and progressive as Brighton and Hove, they now have a mayor who is a hardcore Muslim activist. And the reality is you cannot ultimately combine hardcore Muslim values with hardcore lgbt IQ, progressive et cetera.
Speaker 1: Values. It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: But Labor has built this coalition. Now it's coming hard to bite them. You've got at those demonstrations at the Labor Party in Victoria. They're accusing the activists, the pro Palestinian activists, the Labor Party are accusing them of being homophobic, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, all the things they themselves, Labor have failed to pull into control in the last decade or so. David Shubridge the Greens MP here in New South Wales. He is well reter tweeted from the River to the Sea Palestine Shelby Free. That's a member of the New South Wales Parliament and one who holds enormous sway in the New South Wales palm.
Speaker 1: What are they going to do about that, James?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: But I want to go back to this part of a payment thing because this is a real test for Anthony Albanzi.
Speaker 6: And you know, sure is alban easy. You know, his.
Speaker 7: Personal views on this I think are pretty sensible. I think that he is not, you know, part of the hall from the River to the Sea group.
Speaker 2: But because it was his idea, it was James to signed to vote.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, Recogi the same guys well as well. No, I mean if you look at his history on this stuff, if you look at his history of itself, this is.
Speaker 2: Never siding Palestinian rallies way back in when he was a student.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, but this this issue with this is this issue with payment.
Speaker 6: This is the test. This is the test.
Speaker 7: Is he going to h kick her out? If he doesn't, then, you know, because he.
Speaker 5: Knows about them in a.
Speaker 7: Jack Yeah exactly, But not only that, Senate votes, Senate votes, the whole thing comes down to the fact that the Senate is such a precarious place right now for the government, so they can't even if he wanted to, he can't ditch her, He can't get rid of anybody because they cannot afford to not be able to get legislations of the Senate, which is such a crazy loge of people already.
Speaker 6: So this is a huge issue for them.
Speaker 7: But on the multiculturalis point Row and I think you've made it really important point. But there's more to it than just the conflict within the left between these different factions. It's the fact that they have celebrated not just three years, for decades now, this idea where you maintain a loyalty to someplace other than Australia, that's wherever you're from. So the idea then is that you suddenly have people coming in and voting on issues that have nothing to do with Australia. And this is going to be the great challenge for Australia going forward is and there's a big migration review that's coming up. The government is working on it right now. There's going to be a big review coming up on how do we go about making people Australia's and I think the government's going to fluff this completely.
Speaker 6: Let's have a.
Speaker 2: Look at young Fatima here, Let's have a listen to her. This is where multiculturalism is landed Australia in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 10: This is a genocide and we need to stop pretendingwise from the river to the sea, Kalestine will be free.
Speaker 2: So here's a young lady whose parents came from Afghanistan, were welcomed into Australia, into Western Australia, wonderful part of the world, most embracing, warm embrace, and has had all.
Speaker 1: The advantages of Australian citizenship.
Speaker 2: Of great education, great lifestyle there in Wa. I'm sure the parents are happier there. I'm assuming that they're happier there in Wa than they were in Afghanistan. And yet this young lady has reached the point where she's quite happy to call for the genocide of Jews and the abolition of the state of Israel on the other side of the world, courtesy of her position in the Australian Parliament. If Australia thinks that's a successful multicultural outcome, I'm afraid I disagree.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she would have been aware of the media reports making it clear that her Prime Minister Anthony Albanzi was unequivocal in condemning that statement from the River to the Sea, saying that he's agreeing that it's one that motivates violence. So for her to say those words.
Speaker 1: After all, that deliberately provocable.
Speaker 4: And she is challenging Anthony Albanese and this is a massive test of his leadership. Do you mean what you say? Can do you do your words?
Speaker 1: Are you a leader? Are you a leader?
Speaker 2: But let me also just finish the point here that it's come out this week in Afghanistan, the Taliban, the cruelty of the Taliban to young women, to your girls is beyond belief.
Speaker 1: Yet here's a.
Speaker 2: Woman whose parents are from Afghanistan. I haven't heard her criticizing the Taliban. I haven't heard her defending the women of Afghanistan who are in a dreadful, dreadful state at the moment.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't she think about that?
Speaker 7: James, Well exactly, I mean, you know, and you said before Rowan, you said, well, she's a product of Australian education. Well yeah, and actually I think that that's the way a lot of educators would like to see people come up and come out of it seeing things like that. Yeah, no, I mean, she would never sit in the parliament in Afghanistan, to the staff they even have in parliament, because she's a woman, you know. And yet here she is and she's and she's attacking Western values in Israel and all of this.
Speaker 4: Well, there are millions of women who are subjugated in Muslim majority countries. And it's not just Fatima. The feminist movement in general is very much silent on their plant. And you see these women who with green hair and fringes cut like this, donning kafirs and he jabs and marching and doing solidarity, wearing he jabs in solidarity.
Speaker 5: And you wonder.
Speaker 4: You know, there are women in Iran, Afghanistan, all across many countries where they are risking their lives fighting to be frequent people.
Speaker 7: These are the s This is the same political tribe here of people who will happily go out Today they're in kafirs and they're demonstrating from Palestine. You know, yesterday they would have been putting on handmaid's tail outfits and demonstrating against the Morrison government. I mean This is how utterly inconsistent the Left is when it comes to women. But the thing is, the left constantly, constantly sacrifices women to the goals of its broader kind of revolutionary cause. Sometimes you know they're in favor of women when it can be used, only when it can be used as a political attack against Conservatives, I guess right. But the moment you know that's over, you know, then it's all back to situation.
Speaker 5: We saw that when Trump was elected.
Speaker 4: We have these massive marches across the Western world. Right here in Sydney and Melbourne, the pussy hat marches. Yeah, well, I mean, I don't know if I which one I prefer, the pussy hats or the the burkers.
Speaker 5: They seem to be favoring these days.
Speaker 4: But then when it comes to LGBTQ rights conflicting women's rights, they take the side of the LGBTQ activists them. And when it comes to Islamists and women being systematically oppressed under Islam, they take the side of the Islamists. So it is completely incoherent, but it's in keeping with having this anti West position.
Speaker 7: It's that anti West, it's anti West, and it's all about power. You know, so whichever group is going to be the next one to get them to power, that's where they go with.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the great tragedies as well of multiculturalism was the attempt, if you like, during the Voice campaign last year by large elements and organizations within the Jewish community to kind of advocate for the voice, saying yes for the voice.
Speaker 1: One one organization didn't that was the Australian Jewish Association, but most most did.
Speaker 2: And yet come October seventh, where was the gratitude. No, the Indigenous activist movement, not Indigenous Australia are only to the indigenous activists all immediately sided again with Hamas and.
Speaker 1: Hamas and the Palestinians are one and the same.
Speaker 2: Let's stop beating around the bush and trying to delineate between Hamas and the Palestinians. Hamas are the elected government of the Ghazan branch of the Palestinian community and have their largely full support. And we now learned as well in the last few days that Fatar and the Palestinian authority did have activists involved in the Hamas atrocities of October seven.
Speaker 1: So let's stop this kind of this whole separate thing. There is a there.
Speaker 2: Are clear links between Hamas and the broader Palestinian communities.
Speaker 4: I think it's unfair to say all Palestinians back harm. There was an election, they would probably still be re elected in the West Bank, strongly in the West Bank, and that's why they haven't had elections in the world spend for a long time. So, but I mean, there are obviously people there who keep their opinions very quiet, because if you speak out against a mass in Gaza, you are.
Speaker 1: You're finished, exactly kill And those people need to be supported, those people need to be.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just the thing like like you know, we've seen horrific video this week coming around out on x for the Twitter of Hamas shooting Palestinians, attacking Palestinians or trying to get some of the aid that the West is trying to send in. So, you know, let's not have any qualms about the fact that Hamas is a really you know, it's a mafia thug like organization that rules the places with an irony. Yes, it's a very much a Nazi type organization. But that said, what you say is correct, Paul. After Paul Survey Aversory has shown, you know, large support for Hamas, and we only had to see the vision of on October seventh when they brought hostages back in the back of pickup trucks, in the back of youtes, the cheering, the celebration, the beating with sticks, the reports we've had from hostages who have made it out of Gaza that they were tormented by civilian Garzians. You know, there were reports that teachers, all sorts of people were involved in keeping them captives. So yes, no, your point, Rod is absolutely correct that you know the Palestine Gazans largely support exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Trust if you.
Speaker 2: Are going to be a pro Palestinian activist, you've got to be prepared to understand the distinctions. You've got to be prepared to either condemn Hamas, which we're not hearing enough of. And therefore, as we said another David Shubridge, for coming out with genocidal pro Palestinian statements, if they're not prepared to.
Speaker 7: The demonstrators need to be saying is saying a simple thing.
Speaker 1: They should be.
Speaker 7: Saying, Hamas, release the hostages and surrender, and that is what will be the best outcome.
Speaker 4: Fence I don't know what will the world you to existing at protests every single week, sometimes multiple protests in a week in this country, UK US, across much of the West, and we have seen footage of Loan protestes, particularly in London, and we've shown the footage right here holding up her Massa terrorists sign and being shot, not just shouted down, physically attacked.
Speaker 5: Having their sign ripped from their hands.
Speaker 4: And often the Loan protests are holding up a her Massa terror sign is the one who's being arrested, so they are not only not saying it, they're hostile to anybody who would say it. And I think to make that distinction, because I think it's a distinction that should be made that Palestinian cause and the her Mask cause are not the same thing. Then you should be very clear at these protests to say we are anti her maass, have anti Hamas signs, have free the hostage as signs.
Speaker 5: But we don't see that at.
Speaker 7: That post because it's always Israel's fault. That's what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason I was talking about the the Voice was that efforts to close the gap between Indigenous Australians and the rest of the country and a reporting the Australian newspaper yesterday quote stalled during the Voice enterprise there you go.
Speaker 1: So all that effort by the alban Easy government and.
Speaker 2: Those who are responsible for closing the gap that means bringing raising the living standards and prosperity of Indigenous Australians. They are the ones now saying, you know what, Labor, all our efforts, you know, were stalled by the Voice.
Speaker 1: So well done, Labor.
Speaker 2: You even stuffed that up ideology, idiocy and incompetency at every turn.
Speaker 7: Well Rowan, you do you know I think that you know, in some ways, yes, it's bad that the Voice campaign stalled progress on closing the gap. We all want to close the gap. But can you just imagine how bad it would be if the Voice had actually passed, like you want to talk about something that would stop closing the gap. It would be spending all of this money on this huge bureaucracy that would then go pay itself to go, you know, take reports and do things, interfere with parliamentary legislation and do everything else it was going to do, and not actually do anything to close the gap. I mean, you know, like this is that was a good result. Let's not forget the fact that this was a very very.
Speaker 2: Great result, but labor ignoring it, just flowering ahead in all the different states with their own voices. But the point is the reality is that this sort of virtue signaling we're left wing ideological campaign actually has negative impacts on Indigenous Australians who are there on the ground and they're the ones calling it out there you go.
Speaker 4: We had so much focus in recent weeks on the treatment of women, violence against women, so many women being victims of domestic violence in particular, and again we saw the activist class there be largely silent about the overrepresentation of Indigenous women in those statistics. Now more than thirty times likely Indigenous women are of being hospitalized due to domestic violence the non Indigenous women. That is such a shameful, incredible statistic, that the stats there are just off the charts, and yet there's this hesitancy to talk about it, to put it on the record because they want to, I don't know, because they scared of being called racist. I don't know if they're scared of being pointing the finger at a community who really does need to address this issue. But the likes of just Internamba jimber Price have talked about this four years and they've also about they do, but they also talk about how things like the Voice, the Australia Day Debate, the Flag Debate, all this nonsense actually takes the attention away from the areas that need the focus. But when do you ever hear these activists talk about this issue. I would have thought that would be that and the Plan of Children would be the number one and two issues.
Speaker 2: You talk about the hypocrits who don't care about the real problems that they pretend to.
Speaker 7: The problem is so many of the activists who are you know, working in the domestic violence space, you know, critically on the political side of things. You know, it's not so much about solving the problem where there are real problems, but it's doing this whole sort of societal remaking of society tearing that we've got we've got to we've got to go and you know, re educate all men. You know, we've got to talk about toxic masculinity. We've got to you know, do this and that, and it's about that sort of vibe. It's not about actually going where there's real issues. Horrible issues and solving those hard problems on the ground, because it's much more interesting for them to sit in conference rooms and talk about, you.
Speaker 6: Know, how terrible male society is. We've got to remake that and the.
Speaker 4: Conduct of boys at privately. Ye risk a jokes. I mean they're very, very keen to draw a direct line between risk a jokes and UNPC language and violence against women. But drawing a line between women who are thirty times more likely to end up hospitalized due to domestic violence and the issue, no, that's too much now.
Speaker 2: Also this week, to this shame of the Australian government, they passed the Digital ID Bill. So a digital ID has established an economy wide digital ID system which allows financial organizations and providers to apply and join the government's digital ID platform. It sounds they tell you it's all voluntary, the benefits will.
Speaker 1: Be for an easier way to do things.
Speaker 2: Et cetera, all of which may be true. But the problem is a digital ID is absolutely the gateway to a technocracy and digital tyranny, intentional or otherwise, the sort.
Speaker 1: Of tyranny we saw during COVID.
Speaker 2: In Canada, when people have had their bank accounts and their access to money, completely denied them by the government because the government didn't approve of them.
Speaker 1: That was just a foretaster in China.
Speaker 2: Of course, the whole social credit system, a digital idea, allows complete control of the population.
Speaker 1: This is the problem. We're talking about it a bit more later.
Speaker 2: But the coalition voted against it, but really did nothing to stop it happening, because of course they were the ones who introduced the originalid legislation in the last parliament. Quickly rita our favorite mister proscutto, Oh what's Mary thin? He's apologized privately settled two of the three defamation cases. As part of the settlement, mister Pursuito issued a lengthy public apology to Kelly j Kean Posey Parker, who we've had here on Outsiders, and Melbourne woman Angela Jones we've also had here on Outsiders.
Speaker 6: What do you make of it?
Speaker 4: Rita surprise the two ladies accepted this apology. I thought the apology was weak. He then did an interview where he didn't really seem to defend the apology or it was a very bizarre performance from him. Again post apology, when the media asked him, does he actually stand by the apology, but the more a deeming case, the main case that continues, and that is going to be fascinating to behold because she is one who I think would want more than a week apology.
Speaker 5: I think she wants some measure of.
Speaker 4: Justice, and I think they have tried to negotiate an apology in the past or some sort of an acknowledgment of mistakes being made. But he didn't come to the party. From what I understand, I mean, let's not forget he put out a dossier. His office put out a dossier. I mean, how silly would you have to be to put this stuff in writing? Like the lawyers must just be rubbing their hands.
Speaker 5: Go over, here we go, the work starts.
Speaker 1: So what can we say?
Speaker 2: Coming up after the break Reader's reality check, Plus we'll be chatting to Natasha Housdorff.
Speaker 1: Are those Israeli settlements legal or not? Let's ask the experts a tick.
Speaker 4: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan spontaneous Combustion, D James, Smoldering Coals Morow and Amrita Pane here here to warn you that the fun police are coming for something else. You may love, something that you enjoy in the privacy of your own home.
Speaker 5: Not content with reading Australia wonderfully.
Speaker 4: Useful plastic straws and bags.
Speaker 5: The fun police, or should that be the safety police, are.
Speaker 4: Coming for your wood heaters and open fireplaces. Yes, ASTHMA Australias behind a push to ban wood fires in new homes. The charity that receives millions in government funding every year, posted this demand on social media site x We're urging governments to ban wood heaters in new homes in residential areas for healthier living and cleaner air. Wood heaters emit harmful pollutants into neighborhoods that damage health. Efficient electric heating supports healthier homes and communities.
Speaker 5: How about a big, fat no.
Speaker 4: How about we do not ban something as essential as fire in the name of safety. For one, wood heaters and fireplaces are one of life's great pleasures. Who doesn't love throwing another log in the fire while enjoying a glass of red and a good book on a cold winters evening. In Victoria, the idiot state government has already banned gas connections in new homes. That ban came into place this year, meaning any new residential buildings that includes all subdivisions and public and social housing will be exclusively connected to electricity to supposedly save us from catastrophic climate change. Of course, our bills are also set to skyrocket further so no gas heating and now ASTHMA Australia wants to ban wood heaters too. Let's hear from ANGELA can't write, Policy manager at ASTHMA Australia.
Speaker 5: She was on throe aw this week.
Speaker 11: We definitely want to see more access to renewable energy and more secure renewable energy supply. I guess again we're looking at thirteen percent of people and the focus being on residential areas, so we need to have secure renewable, affordable energy for the vice majority of people who are currently using electric heating and of course cooling in summer with increasing heat waves and temperatures.
Speaker 5: Oh dear, talk about an own goal.
Speaker 4: ASTHMA Australia, which has probably never had any backlash or bad publicity well suddenly being racial on social media by irate asthmatics telling them to stay in their lane.
Speaker 5: Let's look at some examples. Katie said, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm asthmatic, have been my whole life and I don't want to see any forms of energy to heat or cool our homes. Bad Timmy said, no, thank you. I have asthma. I love wood heaters and firepits.
Speaker 5: Get out of our lives.
Speaker 4: If people with asthma don't like smoke, hide inside. Denise said, I have chronic asthma. I don't need your silly interference. Don't take our wood heaters. And Paul summed up the sentiments of many when he wrote, imagine making a post that could destroy your entire organization because you're so disconnected from the very people you're apparently trying to help. Indeed, and if you are suffering from asthma, then you have my sympathy of course, but you're not getting my fireplace.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been talking about the division in the Middle East which continue to tear apart the fabric of our society and around the West as well, with anti Semitism at its highest rates since the Second World War. So let's bring in the director of UK Lawyers for Israel, Natasha Hausdorff, who's here in Australia, I'm pleased to say, and is at the moment in Melbourne. Natasha, great to see you, Thanks for coming back on Outsiders. Many many things we could talk about, but I just wanted to quickly. You are a lawyer, you're an expert on this topic. One of the things that often comes up is, oh, the settlements. Israel's got these settlements, so you know they're illegal, they shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: Can you give us your take briefly on the.
Speaker 2: Legality or otherwise of the settlements throughout Judea, Samaria and other parts of Israel.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Well, it's very good to be with you. Of course, the allegation of illegal settlements is primarily based on two full premises, and they are both to do with the application of international law. The first is with respect to the status of the territory. And what I would urge any lawyers or even interested individuals to do is simply seek the proper and equal application of international law to Israel as to any state, because there is a universal rule of customary international law that determines the borders of newly emerging states at the declaration of independence in Israel's case, on the fourteenth of May nineteen forty eight. Israel has just marked its independence day earlier this week, and that rule dictates that a newly emerging state inherits the pre existing administrative lines of whateverever unit preceded it. Simply put, in nineteen forty eight, when Israel came into existence as an operation of that universal rule, it would have inherited the pre existing lines that included the West Bank and East Jerusalem, what so many misguidedly referred to as occupied territory. Now, of course, that territory was occupied between nineteen forty eight and nineteen sixty seven by Jordan.
Speaker 5: But when Israel.
Speaker 12: Recovered that territory, it applied a temporary administrative framework to it in pursuit of a future peace agreement with Jordan, and in anticipation that under the Land for Peace formula it would be expected to provide some of that territory in exchange for peaceful coexistence with its neighbor. Of course, that temporary administrative framework has remained, but the critical thing is is that it doesn't change the underlying status of the territory. What we have seen since then is the creation of a Palestinian autonomy in areas A and B of the West Bank. They enjoy self governance in the West Bank Palestinian Arabs as they did and continue to unfortunately in the Gaza Strip. We've seen the consequences of that with the violence I must takeover in two thousand and seven. But the fundamental misapplication of international law here concerns the status of the territory and the misrepresentation of that as occupied. There's another false premise here, which is to do with the application of Article forty nine to six of the fourth Geneva Convention. This is a prohibition on forcible transfer of populations in occupied territory. It's important to note that it was drafted in response to the Jewish experience in the Holocaust, where they were forcibly deported to labor camps and concentration camps and death camps. And this provision is being abused and it is being used in order to justify this cannard of illegal settlements and illegal settlers. It's important to note that these are individuals who have moved to jay in Samaria and the West Bank of their own volition, as an expression of their own free will. This is not state transfer. So just alone on those two fuse premises, I think it's important that we seek a proper application of international law, not to say that it's mind boggling that this idea that Jews should not live in certain places just because they are Jews has gained currency and legitimacy, and I think quite apart from the application of international law and the proper application of that, we need to be pushing back on such a morally repugnant suggestion.
Speaker 7: Fantastic, James, Well, this morally repugnant suggestion, as you call it, I mean, this is historically quite unique. When you talk about populations that have moved from one place or another have been resetlled after award. So it all comes down to an Arab rejectionism, doesn't it. That's quite unique that when Israel was formed, unlike any other state that came out of the empires that fell after the wars of the twentieth century, this was the only one that has had and continues to have this third, fourth, fifth generation of rejectionism by its neighbors. And this seems to be supported by a large segment of the international community, which seems really bizarre to me, given as the same international community that was responsible for helping to create Israel as something for the Jewish people as not a colonial but really a decolonizing movement out of the record of the automn Empire.
Speaker 12: And the significance of the Jews being the indigenous people. I've been learning a lot about indigenoity in the week that I've spent now in Australia, and that's a critical message. Of course, it's UNRA and the support that is provided by the international community for that organization that has perpetuated exactly what you're describing. The only people for whom refugee status has passed down generation to generation is the Palestinian Arabs, and it is historically been on the premise that once Israel is destroyed, they will be resettled in Israeli towns and territory. But there is an added misapplication of international law here. You've referred to situations of occupation and indeed transfer of settlers in a real sense, not in the false allegations that we're seeing the respect of Israel. But this does exist around the world, and Professor Eugen Kondrorovitch has conducted a detailed study of all of those instances. No Boro, Keerrabach, Northern Cyprus, Russia with respect to Abkhazia and Georgia, just to name a few. In none of those instances and situations of real transfer of individuals and real occupation. Is this allegation made. So again we're faced with international law which is being made up and falsely applied to Israel, and that has consequences for the international legal system more broadly, not just Israel.
Speaker 4: I would suggest we've seen an enormous increase in very overt anti city him violent acts.
Speaker 5: We've had police.
Speaker 4: Worn Jews that they are going to be arrested for looking openly Jewish during a Palestinian march. And I think we've got some footage that has just emerged from London of a Jewish man again being identified as a Jew.
Speaker 9: And Chaste Nasa.
Speaker 4: In that scene, the man is identified as a Jew and he has to essentially run for his life because there's aggressive people.
Speaker 5: Coming after him. What is the solution to that?
Speaker 4: How do you combat that sort of hate and propensity for violence.
Speaker 12: Well, the first thing is to recognize it and to acknowledge that this modern form of anti Semitism, anti Israel Center, or the hate of the Jewish state is not acceptable. And the mask slips in those sorts of situations when individuals who say, oh, we have no problem with Jews, we just object to Israel. Well, those anti Zionists are utilizing this modern acceptable face of anti Semitism, and the fact that the mask has slipped in so many of these recent situations underscores the importance of US drawing a line and saying racism of any form is unacceptable. And so long as law enforcement and governments around the world is seeking to make excuses or hate of the state of Israel, which is ultimately due hate, then unfortunately, I think we're going to see instances that you've just played repeated over and over again.
Speaker 2: Natesha house Storf, thanks so much for coming on Outsiders. Hope you enjoy Australia the rest of your trip here, and many people have enjoyed seeing you and meeting you, and thanks so much for coming on Outsiders this morning.
Speaker 1: What's more, coming up will be chatting as well to Richie Kemp. Colonel Richard Kemp will be with us very shortly, Wrighty in the studio, don't go away.
Speaker 2: Outside, Well, the world of net zero just gets crazier and crazier. I'll be talking about the new vehicles emissions standards that pass shamefully in the Parliament this week. The Australian Parliament but James, more problems than.
Speaker 1: Just legislation with evs. It would appear.
Speaker 7: Oh well, you know rowand Rita. My good friend Tim Blair has a great saying. He always says, nothing green ever works. And here's a great example out of this out of the UK. So basically, these car manufacturers are experimenting with eco friendly breake cables. You know, these are the things that connect your pedal, your break pedal when you want to stop your vehicle to the breaks and then for you know, not dying when you drive anyway. They've replaced the durable petroleum based substance that they make these strong things with to hold the brake fluid with an eco friendly substance that's based on soy. I guess who has a taste, so foxes. And in these towns in Britain, people are going home and then they're parking their car and their driveway and the foxes go, oh gee, this looks like a taste. Little they cover, they nibble, and then all the brake fluid leaks out. Your brakes don't work. And so now people in Britain are having to put these basically giant car nappies on their cars to keep the foxes from getting it in their crappies. It's a big tarpaul and you drive in and you basically tap it up like a dumpling to keep the foxes.
Speaker 4: Because those foxes, anyone who's had chickens in the backyard is they can get in anywhere.
Speaker 1: So that's all those movies with the car. What's happened, it's not It's not a husband or the wife, it's the foxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've all said we've got problems with a glut of evs.
Speaker 1: Around the world.
Speaker 2: So just as Chris Bowen is trying to get you to buy an EV, in fact, there's gluts of.
Speaker 1: Them all around the world. There's reports. This is pretty funny. In California.
Speaker 2: Have a look at this is the e charging stations again something as James said, something green that does not work.
Speaker 1: The E charging.
Speaker 2: Stations rely on these cables to charge them in. But here's a bank of them. Look carefully at what's missing from all these E charging stations and we'll explain why when you get to the end.
Speaker 1: Come on, cut all the Tesla charging cables. You would think that it's a protest or's some symbol of activism, but it's not it's the Bay Area.
Speaker 6: These things have a lot of copper in them of recycling and catching them.
Speaker 2: So all those e charging stations, none of them have the plugs because vandals and thieves have gone and stolen the copper.
Speaker 4: Who would have predicted that, because we know that happens where It's happened with the public transport, we train lines.
Speaker 5: Copper gets stolen, it.
Speaker 6: Happens with cattle. The converters in California.
Speaker 4: Completely predictable, completely predictable. But in the eagerness to thrust this crap on us, they don't worry about the consequence. And one of the big things you've got to worry about EVS is the value of the car once it's out of warranty, and that battery may need to be replaced at some point, because those batteries can cost forty thousand dollars depending on the moment of the car.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and we all know what happens, you know with your phone with a battery. You know, like you're charged charge targe and then it gets less and less charge, you know. So it's not like I matter if you had a car where your fuel tank got smaller every time.
Speaker 4: We're going to have a glut of evs that first lotch that people bought the early adopters who are out of warranty and they're going to be resold.
Speaker 5: What is the resale value is?
Speaker 4: Do you want to take on an EV where the battery may have to be replaced and you've got to pay for it out of your pocket?
Speaker 2: Well even the BBC in Britain are now saying, whoops, it looks like the EV market is collapsing, just as Australia and Cris bow and a rushing and forcing you ridiculous legislation which will force up which will force dealers to try and persuade you to buy an EV as the bottom line.
Speaker 5: That's what the Journey the Baby are wrong.
Speaker 4: Obviously because I heard Chris Bowen say everyone wants evs. The stats well, this is a fasclusive Rowan the baby.
Speaker 2: The docks of Europe are loaded with these cheap Chinese evs.
Speaker 13: That know.
Speaker 7: But this is a really interesting thing, Rowan, This is a really interesting thing about this. You know, China is trying to pump out.
Speaker 5: And conquer it the way you said China there.
Speaker 7: There, but the EV is reader. They're coming from China. And that's true. It's a fact, you know. And these BYD thinks. This is really fascinating because in the US right now, Joe Biden's pushing legislation and is going to basically put one hundred percent tariff on these cheap of Chinese ev imports, which shows to me that Trump has already won the economic debate on protecting America and American markets from these cheap Chinese products that are going to flood the economy, destroy all of their manufacturing and you know, leave everybody with these chromny cars.
Speaker 1: And we're trailing along in the wake of this disaster.
Speaker 2: The damage that Chris Bowen and this insane climate ideology is doing to this country and we'll do for decades or certainly for years to come unless we change the government is just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But blame it on climb change Rita. It's not. It's all the things you can blame on China. You've got three of them for us.
Speaker 6: Haven't you got.
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 4: I mean, anything that's happening that you don't like, from excuse me, from heart attacks to low TV ratings. They can connect to climate change. It's become the all purpose solution or issue that you can blame any societal ill on anything that happens that you don't.
Speaker 1: Like, blame it on climate change.
Speaker 2: Now, let's go for a little bit of wacademia, the wacky world of academia out.
Speaker 6: This is so good.
Speaker 2: Who'd have guessed what happens to millennials when they go on a hunger strike.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 13: Over the past pulp of days, we have committed ourselves to the peaceful yet extreme form of protests of hunger striker. This has led to rapid wheat luss, mental and physical exhaustion, difficulty moving, our standing and chess games. One striker was forced to keep our campus hospital and medical care for recoveryment.
Speaker 2: Hunger strike would lead to wait well lost and difficulty getting up and moving.
Speaker 4: Can we just be clear a lot of these campus hunger strikes for twelve hours a day. It's basically issue lasting. It's basically what a lot of people do. But they do it for sixteen or eighteen hours a day. If you're intermittent fasting, they're only doing twelve.
Speaker 5: I mean presumably if you're a legal.
Speaker 1: If you're vegan, you're starting from a pretty anyway.
Speaker 7: You know, these are people whose normal diet is sort of you know, bug beans and stuff with the rabbit food aisle of the pet spark. But so you know they are starting off a really low basis. It is so perfectly, you know, exam an exemplar of the whole sort of performative nature of this thing. We're going to do something really tough until actually gets tough.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, then we're not going to do that. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, the wonderful world of Woke brings us some great lefty lunacy here. Now who would like to take this story? The gay animal series that important supportive big So I know.
Speaker 5: It's an important issue.
Speaker 4: I think we need more documentaries on the lgbt Q I a plus plus plus community in the animal kingdom, and I think we've got some have Have we got a grab?
Speaker 6: Yes, everything you had taught us a kid is wrong.
Speaker 1: You make what you want.
Speaker 2: Gaye penguins, bisexual lions, sex changing clown fish.
Speaker 6: This is a queer planet.
Speaker 9: Queenness has always existed.
Speaker 12: It's only in humans that we have such a stigma about it.
Speaker 13: The idea of just having two fixed sexes is clearly out of style.
Speaker 9: Mother nature is pretty open minded. Sex is not just for reproduction.
Speaker 14: It's clear that no matter where you look on our planet, nature is full of queer surprises.
Speaker 6: To be honest, we should all probably get laid a little more than we do.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but I want to hear more about these bisexual lines.
Speaker 9: What are they up to?
Speaker 2: The there you go.
Speaker 4: I'm going to try to milk a bull later for me because apparently this is just the thing.
Speaker 2: It's just the thing now, Okay, we're going to take a short break after that.
Speaker 1: We can't top that. That's that's lefty lunacy peak. Thank you, James. That's peak lefty lunacy. We'll be back in a tick, Richard Camp. Lots more talking we got to talk about here on Outsiders.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with the Rita, the tweter made Panahee, our.
Speaker 1: Persian Princess and very own Empress of.
Speaker 2: X James prick him with a fork, Morrow and myself at Row and Dan. Yes. This week, after many many years of total lonely abstinence and social media chastity, I decided it was time to get back in the saddle once more and re embrace the sword of Rubby. Fascinating exhilarating world of Twitter X yep, I started tweeting again. As an aside, I don't think Elon Musk thought through the name change from Twitter to x very well. As a brand name, Twitter is unique and came with its own in built nouns and even a verb. You can tweet, You get a tweet, but can you X and X.
Speaker 1: That'sn't wone work. But I digress.
Speaker 2: I decided to get back into tweeting for two very simple and related issues. Firstly, since Elon Musk took over Twitter, he has been true to his word and fought valiantly against censorship and against the pernicious cancel culture that had turned the magical potential of social media into for many people, a totalitarian hellhole.
Speaker 1: Indeed, the reason I stopped using social media.
Speaker 2: I canceled my Facebook page, gave up on Instagram, and abandoned Twitter several years ago was because of the ever present threat of being canceled by some howling mob than demonized for some perceived politically incorrect misstep. You cannot have a free market of ideas and genuine freedom of expression if your thoughts and opinions are to be policed by the government. Censored by big business or canceled by fear of a totalitarian, woke lynch mob. It is impossible to overstate the importance of Elon Musk in defending our liberties. Whether we like it or not, Digital technology is the new public square, and it is up to all lovers of democratic freedoms to ensure that that public square remains a place in which ideas and opinions, and more importantly, criticism of the establishment, holding the powerful to account and challenging authority not only exists but thrives. Should social media be patrolled and police to remove unacceptable pornography, of course, and to protect kids in the vulnerable, absolutely we need to do that.
Speaker 1: To guard and to guard against incitement of violence.
Speaker 2: Of course, all of that As with any public square, that has always been the case, So that's not new. With free speech and freedom expression. There have always been legitimate rules and boundaries. But in the so called battle of ideas, for a society to evolve to be the best it can be, it is just as important, maybe even more important, to publicly hear the bad ideas as well as the good ones, because it is only through exposure to the bad ideas that we are forced to confront and evaluate them and all ideas. A classic example this week was on Twitter when a former United Nations contributing author and retired UCL professor Bill McGuire put out this tweet in which he said, quote, if I am brutally on honest, the only realistic way I see emissions falling as fast as they need to to avoid catastrophic climate breakdown is the culing of the human population by a pandemic with a very high fatality rate.
Speaker 1: Now should that have been banned? No, of course not. I want to know exactly what.
Speaker 2: These mad Malthusian Marxists are thinking and saying. But the tweet was subsequently withdrawn by McGuire himself. Not because I regret it, he said, but because people took it the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: It was an appalling idea and was rightly exposed as such, no censorship required. Better still, it exposed maguire's his of crazy climate cult extremism, such as his belief that human caused global warming could lead to more earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Like to ask Ian Plimer about that one. In my opinion, the man is a full blown nutsjob. This character Maguire convinced the planet is doomed because of global boiling.
Speaker 1: He obviously wasn't in Sydney yesterday, by the way, but.
Speaker 2: He's not that much nuttier, I would argue than every single individual in the Labor Party, all of the Greens and all of the Teals. But the other more important reason that finally galvanized me into wanting to re engage with social media on a regular basis is because of the recent appalling censorship of social media by the federal Labor government and their so called E Safety Commissioner, originally appointed by Malcolm Turnbull. Enough, said Julie Iman Grant, our E Safety Commissioner was supposedly appointed to stop the things I just spoke about earlier, pornography, unacceptable material for kids, incitement to violence and so on. Now in that pursuit, I wish her well and will gladly support appropriate measures is she has any. But instead, what is now terrifyingly clear is that Ms Grant, who by the way, formally worked for Twitter and appears to have some kind of grudge against Elon Musk, and her office, appeared to believe it is their job to censor political material and political opinions, and indeed her most prominent actions have been to attempt to ban firstly a midwife who said, correctly in my opinion, that men cannot lactate, will ban it.
Speaker 1: She then banned the Canadian.
Speaker 2: Activist Chris Billboard Chris we had on the show the other day when he objected it again correctly in my opinion, to the appointment of a certain transgender individual to the World Health Organization. And then, most famously, she attempted a worldwide band on anyone seeing the footage of the attack on Bishop mar Mari Emmanuel in his own church. The bishop himself said, everyone ash you see it again quite rightly in my opinion. A federal court judge last week overturned that ban. All three of those bands were in my view, completely unacceptable and should disqualify Miss Inman Grant from holding such an important position. But it got worse this week when Labor, with the help of the Teals, Yes all you Teal voting so called free speech advocates, the Teals and the Greens with Labor past this disgraceful and appalling digital id bill. The Coalition were lukewarm in their opposition to it. They voted against it, but they should have been out there shouting it down from the rafters, and they should be out there committing to repeal it the moment they win government.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Our children and our grandchildren will never forgive us for allowing such draconian powers to be given to governments and to bureaucrats. As someone pithily pointed out on Twitter, quote, if the government sends me an identification card, I shall return it with the letter to explain that I do not need it.
Speaker 1: I already know who I am.
Speaker 2: That was a Tasmanian Douglas Graham, protesting about the Australia card all the way back in the Bob.
Speaker 1: Hawk days in nineteen eighty seven. Nothing has changed. We do not need the government to control our identity.
Speaker 2: So from now on I will be imparting what meager pulls wisdom I have every day on Twitter on X so you can follow me on at runde if you feel so inspired. But let me also share with you just a few of the highlights of what I have seen on X this week, and they all fall into the same basket. The wisdom of women on the topics of the day, let's hear it from a grandmother about her concern about shared bathrooms at schools.
Speaker 15: If you use this bathroom, and you follow one of my beautiful granddaughters into this bathroom, you will need this bathroom. Grandmothers don't put up with that, and wait till you meet Grandpa.
Speaker 1: Can't argue with that.
Speaker 2: Will the safety commissioner deem it unacceptable and ban it? She has form in that department. How about this very simple and elegant protest about the economic achievements of Joe Biden and indeed Anthony Albanizi and Jim Charmers.
Speaker 1: But if you really want to know why social.
Speaker 2: Media is so important, here is the best financial and political commentary.
Speaker 1: I saw all week.
Speaker 14: Girls, what's just happened?
Speaker 9: So there's an ice cream.
Speaker 16: Bound there s just two ice screams with two chewing gums in it.
Speaker 5: It's a bloody nine pounds for two of the nine chords for two.
Speaker 16: Yet nine quid that is going to get norway one that comes on my streets. I have a one pound a pie or two you're going to get.
Speaker 2: Nor annoy in.
Speaker 6: That's well, But.
Speaker 5: Say you only just bloody card stood dating that cash.
Speaker 16: Bloody yell that's well, but look well but yeah that he can in it.
Speaker 1: Britain, there's your future, Maggie Thatcher. God knows you need her.
Speaker 2: The future democratic well being of the West lies in the innate rebelliousness and common sense, hopefully of youth nine quid for two ice creams.
Speaker 1: I share her outrage.
Speaker 2: Let's hope the e Safety Commissioner doesn't try and ban her. In the meantime, come and join me every day on Twitter if you feel so inclined at Rowndan. When the flame of freedom is flickering so low around so many parts.
Speaker 1: Of the world, we must use the freedoms we have or lose them well.
Speaker 2: Israeli forces ram up operations in northern Gaza and the eastern outskirts of Rafa in hopes to target hamas Is terrorist infrastructure. Right here on the desk with us is former British Commander Colonel Richard Kemp. Richard's so great to have you here in Australia with us on the desk. You're often up there on that wall there and we always enjoy seeing you. We loved the display of guns last time in your home, which was just stunning. That was such the colonial backdrop was fantastic. James wants it for his from library.
Speaker 1: I love it shipped over the Colonel. Great to see you here in Australia.
Speaker 2: So just wanted to you know, everybody wants to know what's the end game, ken Israel defeat Hamas and what on earth the Americans playing at.
Speaker 17: Before I answer that, I'd like to say it's really great to be here in Australia. I always enjoy coming here, such a wonderful country. And secondly, you mentioned the common sense of youth. I've had the pleasure of visiting many schools here in Australia since i've been here, including Kesatora here in Sydney, and I've encountered a great deal of common sense of youth and it gives me a good deal of optimism and for the future when these particularly the Jewish children I've met, are so confident, so articulate, and so knowledgeable as far as whether Israel can defeat Hamas in Gaza, I think that's what's going to happen. We've seen the IDEA fighting extremely effectively. I've been inside Garza several times while the war's going on with the IDEF and I've seen their actions on the ground extremely effectives. When they come up against real soldiers as opposed to civilians in their homes, they do one of three things. They either run away, they die, or they surrender, and when they surrender, they spill the beans. So I'm optimistic and confident about Israel's success in Gaza once it really embarks on the full campaign in Rafa. As for what the US is doing, I think the US is doing two things. First of all, in trying to pressure Israel to stop fighting an obsession with not going into Raffa and dealing with that and therefore not finishing off for mass I think firstly, they're playing to the domestic electorate, which the majority support Israel eighty percent I think according to recent polls, but there are many who don't, and Biden wants their votes as well and is prepared to put that above the survival of Israel. And secondly, they're desperate. Biden particularly desperate to appease Iran. He doesn't want Israel to finish off Iran's major proxy in that area, and it's all part of his long term plan to empower and give Iran more authority in the region. And it's shameful, it's disgraceful.
Speaker 7: Jan Well, we've had some breaking news in the last couple of hours that Benny Gant, the opposition politician form defense minister in the War cabinet, has issued a deadline of June eighth to the Netnyahu government to say you've got to find a way to wrap this war up. This is a huge problem for net Nyahu, but also is Benny Gance being used by the Biden administration as a way to try and get somebody more amenable to their pro Iran position into power in Israel if net Nyahu is so insistent on defeating Iran rather than allowing its proxies to run rampant, which seems to be what this White House is keen to do.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean the Biden White House ever since it came into office, or more accurately, ever since the new Netanyahu government came into office during Biden's tenure, has been trying to bring that government down literally. And that's bad enough in normal times, but for a very close ally to try and bring down the government of its ally democratic elect government during a war is absolutely disgraceful. And that's what Biden's been trying to do, and we've heard remarks from him from Chuck Schumer, one of his close allies, so from the Secretary of State, to that effect.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any precedent for.
Speaker 17: An ally trying to bring down a democratic elect government during a war.
Speaker 4: Well, we've seen the US be behind regime change in a number of countries, but you wouldn't expect it to be an ally. But on Rafa, it's taken seven months for Israel to go there.
Speaker 9: Did they take too long?
Speaker 4: Why didn't they do this earlier, especially given the plight of the hostages.
Speaker 5: And they could be held.
Speaker 17: I don't like to second guess responsible democratic government and armed forces like Israel, because we don't know all of the facts involved. But I think in general terms, when you fight a war, one of the most important things is speed and shock action to dislodge and to undermine the enemy and to destroy the enemy. And that's very important, but that has to be balanced also with not throwing away as really sold as lives, so you have to operate with a degree of core. And secondly, in this particular case, we're talking about a very dense civilian population which Israel has to protect and speed can sometimes work against that. The IDEF does everything they can to minimize civilian casualties, despite the lies you hear on other elements of the international we.
Speaker 4: Win downgraded the casualty count quite dramatically in recent days. Do we have a clear picture of what the civilian casualties are in that conflict?
Speaker 17: The only information we have comes from and the only information the UN has and everybody else, including the White House, comes from Hamas. And we don't know whether their figures are accurate, whether they're underplaying it overplaying it. The likelihood is they're inflating the figures, as they have done in the past. But what we do know, I think, if we assume for a moment their figures are roughly accurate, is that the ratio of civilian casualties to military casualties is significantly lower in this war than I think any other comparable conflict that I know. There's something like they're less than one civilian to every competent killed, which is bad, but when you're fighting an enemy that is among the civilian population and trying to get you, as Hamasa, to kill the civilians, it's a very impressive figure. Terrible though it is, and it compares to less than one to one, compares to five to one and three to one in respect to US casualty ratios in Afghanistan and Iraq. So it's a great achievement by the idea in my opinion.
Speaker 2: So, Richard, you've spent quite a bit of time in Israel recently, So how is the population, what's been the psychology of the aftermath of October seventh?
Speaker 1: And is the population behind the war?
Speaker 2: I mean, James just referred to the politics of it, But what did you get from the sense of Israeli people themselves.
Speaker 17: Yeah, on my previous visits to Israel over the last few years, has been deep division in Israel, as is in most countries in the world, including of course Australia. But when I arrived on the ninth of October, and I've been there pretty much ever since the ninth, I saw a completely unified country, full square behind defeating her mass after the horrors of the seventh of October.
Speaker 1: The only divisions.
Speaker 17: Really exist in Israeli society that I've detected today are first of all, between those who think everything should be done to get the hostages out and those who think everything should be done to destroy her mass. The two things to an extent are in conflict, but not entirely. I think the Israeli government has achieved pretty much the right balance in those two objectives as far as I can see. The other division is between those who hate Prime Minister Nesniyahu and those who support him, and that this campaign against him has been going on for a long long time, and I would have hoped that in this war, that you know, those that the anti Nesnoo faction could have unified behind him for this conflict and then maybe take it up again afterwards. But generally speaking, I think the majority of the population are right behind the government and the war that's going on now.
Speaker 2: And we've frequently spoken about the threat of Iran nuclear weapons and so on.
Speaker 1: That threat is just obviously increasing, increasing, increased. What's your fears or take on where Iran is sitting now? What are them allers thinking?
Speaker 17: Well, Iran, of course is one hundred percent behind everything that's going on now in Gaza in Israel. Hamasa's an Iranian proxy as is Isamia had the junior terrorist partner in Gaza, his Ballara in the north, which has been attacking Israel daily since the seventh of October is another Iranian proxy, as are various proxies all around Israel. They call it the ring of Fire. So Iran has got its fingers on all of it. And of course Russia and Iran and China in Iran are closely linked, and no doubt there's Russian and Chinese hands behind this as well. But the biggest fear I think Israel can defeat without problem, all of these networks. I say without problem. There will be problems, but they can do it. The nuclear issue, which you mentioned, is the really big one, and Iran is on the cusp of developing nuclear missiles. That's not going to be stopped under President Biden. Maybe a subsequent president will do something more effective. But meanwhile, Israel's got to maintain its military and covert campaign against the Iranian nuclear program.
Speaker 7: And finally, on that campaign and that program, what are the chances that if Netnyahu sees himself under existential threat here and under pressure from the United States, he decides to escalate this conflict further and strike directly at Iranian nuclear target trudge, which are not very harded and so on. But they've done this sort of thing before.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I know Nataniel who quite well, and I think I don't think he is the kind of person who is going to lash out for his own survival. He will if he obviously he will if he feels that Israel's survival is at stake, he will escalate against Iran if that is necessary. But meanwhile, I think he's taking a much more measured approach and working hard now to deal with Hamas subsequently with his ballad decisively I think, and then of course attention will turn on Iran.
Speaker 1: Richard, I just.
Speaker 2: Quickly want to ask you before you go about London and what happens in the UK if Kirs Starmer, which looks like happening, gets in.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, the Labor Party remains Corbyn's party. It's got a different leader, it's got different kind of wallpaper around it, but it's the same party. And let's not forget Kirs Starmer was four square behind Corbyn when.
Speaker 1: He was the leader of the party.
Speaker 17: The Labor Party have been actually remarkably strong on Israel since this war began. They've basically followed the British government line, which has been quite good, but it's for electoral purposes. Once they get into office, their tone will change, and I believe that under a Labor government Britain will become probably Israel's worst enemy in Europe.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's terrifying, Colon Richard Kemp.
Speaker 2: Always great to chat to you and enjoying some Sorry so about such serious topics, but that's the world we live in.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia. Great to have you here.
Speaker 2: After the break, We've got James's Donkey votes. Lots more to talk about here on Outsiders.
Speaker 6: Hello, you're watching Outsiders.
Speaker 7: I'm James Morrow here as always with Rowan Dean and Rita Panahee. And you know, one of the great evils of so called progressive politics, whether it is the Labor Party in Australia or the Democrats in America, is that they treat everyone, particularly members of minority groups, not as individuals but as members of a tribe and say that you have to vote for us because we will protect your group interests, rather than trying to compete for every individual's vote as an individual. And it looks like that may finally be started to crumble though in the United States, where black voters, like voters of all sorts of other descriptors, appeared to be abandoning Joe Biden as the complete shambling train wreck of a presidency that he is. Don't take my word for it.
Speaker 6: Here's CNN.
Speaker 14: Look at this number for Donald Trump, twenty two percent. Where was Donald Trump at this point four years ago? In the pulse he was just nine percent of the vote, So he seemed more than a doubling in his support among African Americans. This margin, which was in the seventies just four years ago, look where it is now, sixty nine minus twenty two. That puts it in the forties. My goodness, gracious, if this held through the general election, obviously we're still months away, this would be by far the best performance for Republican candidate among black voters in a generation, two generations, probably since nineteen sixty.
Speaker 7: Well, this has got Biden's handl in an absolute panic now, as you'd imagine, and they've rushed the president out on what else, a great, big pandering tour to try and stem the bleeding. This has included stops at the National Museum of African American History and Culture, a speech to an INAACP dinner in Detroit, and graduation addresses at Morehouse College, which is known colloquially as a historically Black college or university aka an HBCU. How did the president go there? By the way, getting through that little acronym, this.
Speaker 18: Investments health hbg's used everything from bill student housing to study climate science, to create health research labs, prepare black students for labs and industries of the future.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, the good old hb g's uses or whatever he was trying to say there. That was Biden, by the way, speaking to the NAACP, which guess what he's always been supportive of.
Speaker 18: My name is Joe Biden, and I'm a lifetime member of the NAACP.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, sure, okay, And you know, obviously the whole speech was filled with a few minutes of typical word salad.
Speaker 18: That's why my administration is taking the most significant action. That was Danny Trump and the Supreme Court tried to stop me to provide student debt relief, most supreme ever.
Speaker 7: Most supreme ever. Followed by, of course, the obligatory Where am I going to get off the stage? Now?
Speaker 6: Well done?
Speaker 7: By the way, whoever was in charge of putting the tape markings on the floor, you did an absolutely stunning job there. It was very easy for him to follow. Now there's a lot of reasons though why Joe biden support among black voters is cratering. Number one, of course being the economy. But former Oklahoma Speaker of the House T. W. Shannon recently took it further, having this to say, I think.
Speaker 19: The Democrats recognize they are losing their group, their grip on the black vote. Listen, there are two reasons why black voters are running toward Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Number One, they remember COVID. They remember it was the Democrats.
Speaker 19: Who were saying, you can't go to work, you can't go to your job, and you can't send your kids to schools. And Republicans were saying, we want to protect your job and we want your kids to go to school. And they also know that Joe Biden has replaced African Americans for illegals.
Speaker 6: The open border.
Speaker 19: Crisis is not by hopping circumstance. It is a direct attack on black voters, and black people recognize it. They're asking the question, why is it that Jamal is locked up, but Julio's running around doing whatever he wants to in this country with benefits from the government.
Speaker 6: So there we have. We've got the economy.
Speaker 7: We've got COVID and illegal immigrations, disproportionate impacts to in a phrase, on African American communities. But then, of course there's another issue with this, and that is Joe Biden himself. He may have claimed to have been brought up in the past in the Black Church when he wasn't, of course, attending the Jewish Schole, the Sheite Mosque and the High Temple.
Speaker 1: But let's just.
Speaker 7: Remember that Joe Biden's history when it comes to Black Americans is well, shall we say, little checkered, and has been involved calling young black men predators and pushing a nineteen ninety four crime bill that led to the mass incarceration of black Americans.
Speaker 18: Our kids are just as bright and just as talent as white kids.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've got the first sort of.
Speaker 11: American who is articulate in.
Speaker 16: Clean.
Speaker 20: Biden, recalling his early Senate career, bringing up two segregationist senators, Herman Talmadge and James Eastland, who called African Americans an inferior race. I was in a caucus with James O.
Speaker 6: Eastland.
Speaker 20: Biden said, he never called me boy. He always called me son. At least there was some civility, We got things done.
Speaker 4: The senators that he is speaking of with such adoration are individuals who made and built their reputation on segregation.
Speaker 9: The kukluts Klans celebrated the election of one.
Speaker 6: Of them using the word boy in the way he did can cause hurt and pain, and we need a presidential nominee and the leader of our party to be sensitive to that.
Speaker 18: My Democratic colleagues don't like me saying this. I think the two party system is good for the South and good for the Negro, good for the black. Other than the fact that they still call me boy, I don't think they've I think they've changed their mind.
Speaker 7: And amazingly, there are six more minutes of that compilation of Joe Biden saying things that are frankly pretty racist, which should give you an idea of where all this is going.
Speaker 6: But never mind, let's be fair.
Speaker 7: Let's give the President, Joe Biden the last word here, as we recall his famous pitch to African American voters in twenty twenty, Hi.
Speaker 18: Tellin if you have a problem figuring out whether you're PREMI or Trump and.
Speaker 1: You ain't black.
Speaker 2: Well, indeed, great stuff, thanks James, Well We are joined now by Wrong Speak Publishing founder Adam Coleman. Great to have you here on outside, as Adam got the book behind you. Black Victim, Black Victor, And let's talk about Joe Biden where he sits in that black.
Speaker 1: Victim or black pantheon.
Speaker 2: What's obviously the news has been pretty consistent this week that black men in particular are supporting Donald Trump. But is Biden seriously losing the black vote.
Speaker 21: Yes, think he's losing the black vote for the same reasons as a gentleman in that clip of stating, it's mostly economic reasons. We have less buying power, and whoever's in power, we're going to blame. So Joe Biden's in power, he's held responsible for our economic distress. So I think that is the number one reason. I do think immigration is becoming a major issue for all Americans, especially Black Americans, because over sixty percent of Black Americans live within these urban city areas, and that's where all these people are going, especially in Democrat cities in the North like Chicago and New York City, and so you're starting to see resources taken away from the people within these cities and basically brought over to support these particular people who aren't even supposed to be here. And it's even worse because Joe Biden has not controlled the border and he's held responsible for it. And then on top of that, Joe Biden doesn't want to provide any sort of resources for the cities to support the distress of the city. So I think all types of people, including Black Americans within these cities, are blaming Joe Biden for this.
Speaker 4: But yes, Trump is almost doubling what the Democrats, what the Republican nominee typically would get from from that black demographic, but it's still eighty percent. What are the main reasons that the African American vote is so strongly behind the Democrats, even if it's fracturing a little bit at the moment.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 21: Biggest issue is that it is cultural. Like I said before, most Black Americans, you know, over sixty percent of Black Americans live within or in the surrounding Democrat controlled cities.
Speaker 1: So in these cities they're not.
Speaker 21: Being there's not much competition for their vote for coming from the Republican party. And I say this from experience. Many Black Americans don't even know Republicans. You know, there are idea of what a Republican is is basically what they see on television, and that's not the best way to gauge what a political party supports. By listening to a left wing media apparatus that gives you some sort of filtering of what Republicans want. So honestly, I think local elections are extremely important. The problem is that, and I understand it from a fiscal standpoint, but the problem is that Republicans for decades, like you said, generations, have not shown up in many of these cities. Chicago, for example, hasn't had a Republican mayor since the early nineteen hundreds. New Orleans hasn't had a Republican may since the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 5: Two of the most crime riddle in America. In fact, I think they want in two.
Speaker 7: But I want to ask you, though, like let's let's move it beyond though the general sort of broad you know, political ballot box sort of part to the way the racial tensions are still being exploited in other areas. And there was a fascinating case this week where a Facebook executive was sentenced to five years in prison for you know, this scam, and they were a DEI diversity executive, and they had a scam. They're ripping people off, the ripped the companies off, five million bucks going to jail. But they used the sort of the shield of DEI and racism to avoid criticism and prosecution. And I mean that just subs up to me the way that these sorts of efforts, which are really about dividing people, are then used as cover for all sorts of other things.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Adam, No.
Speaker 21: You're exactly right. In my piece for the New York Posts, I highlight how basically DEI is a sham. It's run by a sham ideology. You can't prove if DEI is working. You know, how do you show the cost benefit analysis of DEI.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 21: But at the end of the day, d I wants more money. They want more money to support the industry in itself. They want more trainings, they want more meetings, more paper work to show what. At the end, nothing but everybody gets paid, where all the consultants get paid. And someone like this woman Smiles who got prosecuted and thankfully there was some sort of justice was broughtest she's basically facing five years for being a Connor artist and the reason she was able to get away with is because you don't question DEI within corporate America. Why is the budget at DEI offices two times the budget of officers that actually make money within corporations? You're not supposed to ask these questions, and so I think that's the general weakness that you're seeing within corporate America.
Speaker 2: Adam, I wanted to ask you about Donald Trump, the various trials that he's going on. He made comments earlier in the week which has sent many on the usual suspects at CNN and elsewhere absolutely berserk, where he said that many Black Americans identified paraphrasing Donald Trump. Obviously, but he was saying many Black Americans identified with Donald with him because they'd been persecuted in the same way that he was being persecuted by an af flawed justice system. The left have gone crazy, called him a racist, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: But do you think there's any legitimacy in that argument.
Speaker 19: Of his.
Speaker 21: I think there might be some who carry this viewpoint that the justice system is overwhelmingly against Black Americans when facing justice, and maybe there is some sort of persecution against them. Whether that's the case or not that can be debated, but I'll say this, you know, I use the I used the measuring stick of what does my mother think? Because my mother is not political, she doesn't pay attention to everything that's going on, and unprovoked, my mother asked me, why are they going after Donald Trump? This doesn't make any sense? And so to me, you know, black woman who's sitting here, I don't even think she voted for him, and she even says this doesn't seem right. Why are they going after him? I think that says a lot. I think a lot of people are saying, you know, when you're going after Donald Trump for hush money where he's likely not going to get any sort of jail time or anything any severe punishment, right, is they're just trying to drag him through the mud and make them spend a whole bunch of money on lawyer fees. I mean, to me, this seems politically motivated. Anybody who's not part of this sin can see that it's politically motivated, whether you like him or not. And I'm hearing story off the story from random people who are saying the same thing as my mother, that this seems highly politically motivated. It seems very obvious as to what's going on, and they don't like it.
Speaker 2: Adam, I think we should always listen to our mothers and I love the idea of the Missus Colemban metric. I think we should get missus Coleman on at some point to talk about this very thing. But I absolutely we want to hear from her point of view because she's spot on there.
Speaker 1: Adam Coleman, thanks.
Speaker 2: So much and say gooday to Australia, to your mum, Agay b.
Speaker 1: Thanks Adam. After the break, Canbra Clown Show lots to talk about. Roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the craziest show on Earth.
Speaker 2: It's the Canbra Clown Show, which this week saw unrivaled big spending under the Burley Griffin big Top in what The Spectator Australia labeled jimflation, the art of pumping more and more government spending useless subsidies and welfare entitlements into the out of control economy until the entire Australian economic bubble bursts.
Speaker 1: Helping pop the balloon.
Speaker 2: Was, of course, our other favorite financial clown, Katie Gallagher explaining how crazy left wing gender ideology shaped the budget.
Speaker 22: This is a budget that has the Australian people right at the center. This is the first one that aligns it to our gender equality strategy, so you'll see that in that document and you should see this as continued progress on the list of things. Each budget we've been trying to gently and sometimes not so gently shift the dial on support for women and promoting the gender into Australia, because you know that's fit for everyone, not just women.
Speaker 2: Silly me and I always thought the point of a budget was to make the economy work better for business, not just for women. Although it's worth pointing out these three women here have always done very well out.
Speaker 1: Of Labour's policies supporting women.
Speaker 2: Here is a rather scary juxtaposition I have shown before Katie Gallagher.
Speaker 1: No less.
Speaker 22: The digital ID system being safer and trustworthy and voluntary. Government's position on COVID nineteen vaccinations is that it is voluntary.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Katie.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Chris bobobo and was chortling away this week, please just punch with himself for having gotten his preposterous new Vehicles emissions standards legislation through Parliament under which carmakers who exceed their carbon emissions limits face a financial penalty woo. And if that's not bad enough, a sixty million dollar fund of your money will be established for electric vehicle chargers in car dealerships tradees.
Speaker 1: Beware this will hit you hard. Make no mess. Stake about that, and tazzy tradees.
Speaker 2: You can thank this clown, the one on the left, Senator Tammy Tyrrell, up until now most famous for declaring that she's not the clown on the right. I'm not Jackie is her most famous comment to date. Well, this is the person whom all tazzy trades and mainlined mainland trades, farmers and those who rely on cars and trucks rather than EV toys can now thank for the soaring cost of their vehicles because it is she, Tammy Tyrrell, who idiotically allowed this climate cults build these emission standards to go through Parliament. Bobo Bowen also got excited on Twitter about oppositionally the Peter Dutton, declaring in a tweet that quote Peter Dutton mentioned me personally four times in his budget reply. Yes, Chris, there's a reason for that, And allow me to let you in on a little secret. You see Chris, you are the coalition's secret weapon because it is you who will win the coalition the next election, just like you won it for them in twenty nineteen. But Chris went on, and here's the best bit quote from Chris Bowen. It's nice that Peter Dutton mentioned me personally four times in his budget reply, but it would have been better if he had.
Speaker 1: Mentioned Cori I'm a change at.
Speaker 2: Least once, because in his twenty four years in Parliament he has mentioned coor I'm a change just four times. Well, Bobo, you've convinced me there's a reason to vote for Peter Dutton, if ever there was one. Speaking of clowns, Burko was perfecting his favorite routine this week. It's called making up what Angus Taylor really said. Here we go have a listen to what Tony Burke says in Parliament about what Angus Taylor said here on sky.
Speaker 23: Because the Shadow Treasurer was asked by Laura Jays about his attitude to why they're opposed to multiple employer bargaining and he answered this, it pushes up wages. It pushes up wages. He went on.
Speaker 1: He went on with more, saying this is a bad place to go.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see what angers really said to Laura Jays and guess what turns out it's pretty much the complete opposite.
Speaker 11: How would multi employer bargaining actually push up prices in the cost of living?
Speaker 24: Well, it pushes up wages and pushes up prices. I mean, this is the point that the Reserve Bank has been making that if you get in a race between wages and prices, two things happen. Prices go up and wages ultimately real wages ultimately lose.
Speaker 2: Now that's what I call a real load down and sneaky circus act and misleading Parliament in my opinion, how do you know Tony Burker is telling Porky's his lips are moving. We also learned this week that's sometimes a slip of the tongue reveals what's really going on.
Speaker 1: This week, the Digital ID bill.
Speaker 2: Passed through Parliament a national disgrace, and the Libs shamefully barely lifted a finger to stop. For sure, they voted against it, but where was the arguments against it? Labor, of course, are claiming that digital ID is all voluntary.
Speaker 1: I played that clip earlier, just like they said about the vaccines. It's not only.
Speaker 22: Voluntary, but it's a secure way and a reduced way of providing a lot of documentation to a range of different businesses or governments.
Speaker 5: Okay, and you're guaranteeing that it's not going to be compulsory.
Speaker 1: You've used the word.
Speaker 5: Voluntary a few times there.
Speaker 22: Yeah, because I know there's a lot of miss out there about the digital ID that it's you know, that it's somehow government tracking you or holding all this information about you, and it's none of those things, and that the information you provide can't be used for any other purpose.
Speaker 2: And as I played before, yes, just like the vaccines, all voluntary. All right, totally voluntary Katie. But then why did your colleague Stephen Jones make this is unfortunate slip of the tongue this week.
Speaker 1: Whoops, there's the m word mandate.
Speaker 25: So it creates the choice and creates the mechanism through which a voluntary use of a digitalized DO system can be maintained and mandated in this country.
Speaker 2: Oh, mandated. Speaking of clowns, walk out. What is the new nickname for this comedian?
Speaker 1: Yes, Murray?
Speaker 2: What managed to unite Australia's farmers into passing a no confidence vote in Labor. He also was the reason the unprecedented walkout by farmers at Murray Watt's post budget agricultural speech this week. As you can see here on your screens, the reason for the walkout because of the government's disgraceful plans to shut down the live sheep by sea industry. Yes, as Senator Matt Canavan said, the single biggest allocation of news spending on agricultural in the budget was to shut down an entire industry. Indeed, between the two of them, walk out what and blackout Bowen, they're bringing this country's rural communities and farming industries to their knees.
Speaker 1: It's even worse than that. Labor went into the last election needing to win.
Speaker 2: In Wa, so Albo himself seem to suggest that that policy to kill off the live sheep export trade was no longer labor policy.
Speaker 1: Why has Labor committed to ending live sheep exports?
Speaker 6: And will you put a timeline as to when that end will take place?
Speaker 9: No, we won't and we haven't in our policy. Our policy has changed.
Speaker 6: What a turn around, Tony.
Speaker 1: There's Anthony Albinexi moments ago.
Speaker 6: Our policy has changed.
Speaker 2: His quote labor obfiscation, half truth lies whatever. What would George Costanza say about all of.
Speaker 9: That, Jerry, just remember.
Speaker 1: It's not a lie if you believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, we always like to have the good news stories here as well, of course on Outsiders, and congratulations to Banister Dairy who on Friday night won a swag of awards. They are a wa West Australian farm. There a fantastic product. Banister Dairy once.
Speaker 1: Swept the board literally with all the awards. There a great absolutely absolute Oh it is.
Speaker 4: Delicious because I love my dairy like nothing else. And I tell you, Banister Downs, if you can get it, it is excellent, excellent, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well there's your ad, there's Rita Panahee absolutely and I've met the people from that farm and they work so hard. Great Australian success story. Meanwhile, we learn, as you know, Albo is trying to make a future for Australians and driving industry away. Cadburys want to leave, Mars want to leave, leave, Kell and Over want to leave because of the high cost of energy.
Speaker 6: James, Well, yeah, and I mean this is the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: They say, oh we want to bring back manufacturing in Australia. But it's nonsense because of course we've got high energy prices being made worse by this government, inflexible industry relations laws made worse by this government. So you know, when you add to that the fact that we are quite far away from any major market, this is a trifecta of disaster for anybody who's trying to, you know, do this thing. We're What they're trying to do is essentially copy that Joe Biden Inflation Reduction Act, which by the way, is not an inflation reduction Act.
Speaker 6: But that's that's right.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 7: I have an idea, though, what about instead of here's the thing we can do. The US government seems to look very keen to outsource its research into gain of functions of viruses, and we could end And this week we've had some really interesting news here that before Congress, Lawrence Tabak, who was the deputy Director of the National Institutes of Health, admitted that the government had been funding gain of function research programs and a little lab in wu Han, China. Now Elon Musk has quite correctly, i think, called for doctor Fauci to be arrested as a result of this because we know from time and again through all the documents have been released, there was efforts to cover up, to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests to keep people from knowing what role FAUCI, the NIH, these other weird bodies that were getting funded by various sort of different organizations had in funding the research into the coronavirus. To me, I've always said, this suggests to me why America and a lot of other countries were not so keen to have a big investigation into exactly where COVID came from.
Speaker 4: Well, this is after years of false years, years of falsehoods, lies, doctors being intimidated, scientists being intimidated, people being called conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 6: Misinformation, people cancel.
Speaker 4: From social media, all this nonsense about misinformations information. Finally admitting that the US funded dangerous virus features at this COVID lab, and think about it, what are the chances that we would have a COVID pandemic breakout in a city Wuhan that has a massive lab studying COVID viruses.
Speaker 6: A market that's misinformation.
Speaker 4: All of us should feel silly for not immediately connecting the lab to this virus outbreak.
Speaker 1: Very early on, took.
Speaker 5: Me a good six to eight weeks. But six to eight weeks was all it was.
Speaker 1: But even for those six clowns years.
Speaker 2: But the other funny story out of the UK, James come as a big surprise reader, and James that all those signs, remember all those signs, social distance and see stand over here, come over here, get better.
Speaker 1: None of them work. None of them work.
Speaker 7: But also another NIH official Friends College admitted that there was zero evidence where they said, oh, everyone's got to be six feet apart. Well, actually there was no evidence at all behind all that. So all that marking is on the pavement nonsense.
Speaker 5: Oh there's Karen screaming at you. See get away, get away.
Speaker 1: That's it for outsiders. Go and have your glass of Banister Down's milk. It's fantastic. Rita tells you that's it. We'll see you next Sunday. Here and outsiders