Speaker 1: On the air with Jason Lauren this morning House the voice clean.
Speaker 2: He's a bit husky.
Speaker 3: It's sort of coming good. Did a run through of the news. You've never done that before, never like a preview.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what you're supposed to, supposed to get a cup of hot water and put a straw in it, and you blow into the straw and that helps you. Like when you're a kid and you used to blow bubbles in your water. Not a bubble like I won't help you know that. You blow bubbles into hot water and it warms up.
Speaker 4: One of those party twisty straws in the car. That'd be good fun with.
Speaker 3: Two of our staff members have brought me various teas. You've been treating him with papaya.
Speaker 2: I finished my papiere taking thank you when I roll in with a sore throat. You guys just absolutely troll me for sounding like I've been on the darts all night and Clint's trod him with a voice, and everyone feeding him and giving him.
Speaker 4: Tea and giving him well, it's no need to be harsh towards it's just just carefully please.
Speaker 3: It feels it's a real shame.
Speaker 2: I told you to go home.
Speaker 4: Can I ask where you sit on a certain topic. My mother in law mentioned this on FaceTime the other night. She just got back from the shops. It was a little frazzled because you couldn't find a car park. And then it was such an old person thing which starts launching into parent parking with prams, you know, at the shops, Like you got the disabled base and you got the parent pas.
Speaker 3: Start in this movie before I know where I sit on.
Speaker 4: There, and she goes, they never had that my day. Yeah, they don't need eight parks near the She's right, She's right.
Speaker 2: There were many things. There were many things I didn't have in her day, Like the world's just evolving.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Lauren, thank you for making it easier for people. You got a six week old baby, you don't want to be at the back of it.
Speaker 2: Also, so that they're wider, so that you can swing the doors open, get a pram in to get your babies. Yes, what's the problem.
Speaker 4: Well, it was just such an old school way of looking at it. She's like taking up eight parks near the front.
Speaker 3: You know what those prams these days, they fold up, they fold up.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, they follow up when there's no child in them. Yeah, but you have to fling them open. My sister in law the other day shout the baby on her hip and she just went like this flick of the wrists and the whole pram like a transformer just turned into a brand.
Speaker 3: I went to airport security the other day.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: That's great. It like it folds up to nothing.
Speaker 2: Some of them you can go in the overhead lockers travel pra Yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: The travel ones.
Speaker 4: They're great if you're traveling with a kid overseas or even domestically. Yep, straight in the overhead because that way you keep me in the pram through the whole airport.
Speaker 2: But I'm all for parent parking. So who's against it? You Clint? Are you a mum hater?
Speaker 1: And the dad you don't want people to have children inconvenient for you?
Speaker 2: He thinks there should be parking for people with.
Speaker 3: Dogs, just you know, single people parking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is. It's at the back.
Speaker 1: It's a wider base. You can get two cars in there if you know.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't want to offend anybody you're going to but you've done it. But every now and then I slip into a parent with PRAM.
Speaker 2: Park You can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: Why not do you park across every now and then? I have my nephews in the car? Oh no, hang on, hang on? How old are they five and two? Not in a prem?
Speaker 2: If they can run through.
Speaker 1: It, does it mean here, Laurence? Hang on? Do you strictly have to have a PREM.
Speaker 2: In your car to be like I would suggest that PRAM parking indicates you should need a PRAM if.
Speaker 4: The kids are skipping out of Westfield with you and they're jumping in the car, I don't think you need the convenience of a car spot.
Speaker 1: They're very convenient, they're very good. Part no, no, no, that's that's because do.
Speaker 2: You sometimes park in the Tesla parking two?
Speaker 4: Nobody does diagonally across the disabled spot just for a well, where does it stop? Where does it stop? Not disappearing with Brad.
Speaker 3: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 2: So I