Speaker 1: We go get morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides little article just stumbledy poll on my destiny.
Speaker 1: I just floated across your deskin.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe everyone can take some advice from this, because in.
Speaker 2: This day and age, it's really hard to.
Speaker 3: Tell whether you're being rude or not and whether people are getting offensive offended in every situation.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like that I reckon what about this?
Speaker 3: An etiquette expert has revealed the rudest things that you unwittingly do, particularly when you're trying to be nice and not rude, but you end up just being flat out rude at this removing footwear.
Speaker 1: Like as in, to go into someone's home if.
Speaker 3: Even it's your home and you've got guests, unless your feet are absolutely filthy and need to be washed, you should always keep your shoes on. Really, this is what the etiquette expert are saying. This one's an interesting one. Offering house tours, so you never when you go to someone's place after a long time and they're like, oh, let me take you for a two of the house, or here's what I've done to the house, or here's what we've done to the sun's bedroom. People aren't interested in that.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes they are. I just agree. Oh, I'm so curious about people's houses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's another one for you, getting salty. What do you mean you shouldn't put salt on your food? In Instead, you should put a small amount of salt on the side of your plate and lightly add when needed. But you shouldn't salt the entire plate of food.
Speaker 4: I'm being unwittingly rude everywhere I go then on every occasion, for every meal I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love saltah one hundred percent. This one makes complete sense. Social media. You shouldn't, in any situation when you're dining with anybody else pull out your phone to take videos or photos for social media. Yeah, that makes sense, doesn't it. This is one which I feel like you can get slightly confused with handshakes not hugs. So if you're meeting someone for the first time, you should never give them a hug.
Speaker 2: It should only be a handshake.
Speaker 1: What if you thrilled to meet them?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I think as well. It depends on the setting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but apparently that's an invasion of someone's personal space. If for the first time that you've ever met them, you give them a hug. I thought that was being polite, so did I coupled with a nice little kiss on the forehead.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that? Hey, nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: This is what we're all about. And also, style is silent. Do you wear jewelry that's noisy?
Speaker 1: Oh? I try not to because my mum doesn't and it annoys me.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have You shouldn't have so much jewelry on that it makes noise, because that can be distracting when.
Speaker 1: I probably need to explain that.
Speaker 4: It's just when I'm trying to sleep and she's in the kitchen and she's jangling around making a cup of coffee.
Speaker 3: She's probably making you a cup of coffee as well, and you're like, Mum, keep it down.
Speaker 2: You're so rude. Sorry, Jo, So there you go. Hopefully takes some hints those little etiquette numbers. Nice father, he's on the money. Listens, Jody and hazies. Not it's sixty nothing not. Yeah, that's right, Joe.
Speaker 3: It's that time in the morning where we can be just a little bit more blue before.
Speaker 2: We straighten up. We really aggressively straighten up after seven.
Speaker 5: Of course, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Little bit concerned about this.
Speaker 4: Story this morning, because can I say I love dolphins.
Speaker 2: I love dolphins too.
Speaker 4: I think they're beautiful, gorgeous, majestic creatures.
Speaker 3: I dream of swimming with dolphins. He too, but not after you hear this story. Who knows what these dirty little creatures are saying? A man claims he's lucky to be alive after a rowdy dolphins stalking the waters off the coasts in central Japan launched into a swimmer. I belock by the name of Takuma Goto claims he was in the water with a friend early this summer when they were attacked by alone dolphins.
Speaker 2: But here's the kicker.
Speaker 3: Jocks experts believe it's the same sexually frustrated mammal that's behind some fifteen other attacks on swimmers.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is really really shocking stuff.
Speaker 3: WHOA I always assumed that dolphins were probably the most wholesome creatu is on the plane.
Speaker 1: It has been my dream to swim with the dolphins at Sea World.
Speaker 4: One day, you dare, when I can afford to one hundred and sixty five dollars, I'll be jumping in that water.
Speaker 1: And now I'm a.
Speaker 2: Little nervous, and so you should be.
Speaker 1: What if a dolphin comes up from behind.
Speaker 3: Me and it's good, oh gosh, and he's like, it's an accident, I swear last night, your dirty little bottle nosed dolphin. Just as in humans and other social animals, hormonal fluctuations, sexual frustration, or the desire to dominate might drive the dolphin to injuring that people interacts with. Since they are such powerful animals, this can lead to serious injury. In humans, don't mess with dolphins because then they'll be on top of you whispering sweet nothings in your ear and you're like, what's going on here, flipper?
Speaker 5: They've got real interesting pen fifteens.
Speaker 3: That is true, So it's time now to bring in our animal penis expert produces Zoe, welcome, be waiting for this moment. Study in this particular case for weeks and weeks.
Speaker 2: What have you got?
Speaker 5: You joined radio.
Speaker 4: Can't quite get a head around male penises, but it's just got the animal.
Speaker 2: Just take just take it, one penis at the time. Through the humans, well.
Speaker 5: The dolphins.
Speaker 6: Pennis can be compared to being like a retractable hand. They're like multi tools. Not only does it swivel around, but it also uses it to feel out other objects like a hand. It gives the dolphin a ravenous sexual appetite.
Speaker 4: Really so like one of those claws that you can buy at the Royal Adelaide Show to pick things up.
Speaker 2: Yeah kind of.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It helps explain why male dolphins are often seen humping inanimate objects and humping other animals like sea turtles. Wow, okay, dolphins are having sex with seat no notice humping.
Speaker 1: Define the difference at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, these pennis can genuinely grab things, isn't it unbelievable?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about when you meete a bottle knows dolphin and he's like, hey, nice to meet, and you shake his hand and then he goes hand.
Speaker 4: Let's talk unhinged parliamentary moments, showy. There was one yesterday that had everyone's jaw dropping in disbelief. Lydia Thorpe went at the King basically King Charles, and accused him of genocide.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 3: Wow, wait, if you got the king best not to miss. I'm saying that King Chuck was pretty relaxed about it all.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it was okay, And I'm not going to speak to any of the politics behind all of that, but it does remind us of some moments where you've watched parliamentarians do things and you're like, oh, my very goodness, did that just happen? One of them was back in twenty eleven when Craig Emerson was having a shot at Tony Abbott who said that Wayala would be wiped off the map with a carbon tax.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 3: This is one of the all time great tunes which we don't play enough of overtime.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the mood in why Allah?
Speaker 9: No, why Allah wipe out there on my TV?
Speaker 2: No, why Illa wipe out there on my TV?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Why Alla wipe out there on my TV? Shocking me right out of my brain?
Speaker 4: Like do you know what's cool about that? How he's like shocking me right out of my brains? And then you can hear the sky hooks in the background shocking me right out like a good second and a half.
Speaker 2: Off time, quite in sync, just a little bit of a way.
Speaker 4: And we can't talk unhinged moments without Bob Catter can we?
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 7: I mean people are entitled to the sexual proclimities.
Speaker 10: I mean, let there be a thousand blossoms blooms.
Speaker 9: So, but I ain't spending any time warrant because in the meantime, every three months a person is torn to pieces by a crocodile and North Queenslanking.
Speaker 3: Spot on Bob, I think the first I want to hear that there's no way in the world that you could possibly predict that he would pivot in that direction from what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: I want to contextualize what he just said, but I just don't know how. Yeah, because I don't know the context.
Speaker 2: They just seamlessly go together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in terms of gay marriage and then people getting torn to spreads by crocodiles and North Queensland.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent couldn't have said it better myself beautifully.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Will you talk about unhinged moments, but this was an iconic moment when Julia Gillard just said enough is enough, Tony Abbott, I will not be lectured by misogyny by you.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes they quote quotes in their Instagram bios.
Speaker 2: I feel like this could be one for producers, are it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so he knows it off to her heart actually screams.
Speaker 2: At the top of her lungs most mornings after the team meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man. I will not.
Speaker 11: Not be lectured about sex and misogyny by this man, not now, not ever.
Speaker 1: Do you think you could recite it? I was like, Oh, or do you want to do it along with her?
Speaker 6: I think I could probably do it from the heart.
Speaker 3: Let's just say we just had a team meeting. Something hasn't quite gone your way. You've said something, I've casually said.
Speaker 2: Something extremely inappropriate. Yeah, I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to never do though, dull.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I asked a nice question, but something, and then the response is this.
Speaker 2: I will not be.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I will not.
Speaker 2: That's good. And then my response is this.
Speaker 4: Shop, can we talk one of the most entertaining things to do in a public space, and that's evesdropping? Yes, okay, I mean legally it's not wrong morally.
Speaker 1: There's a few questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no absolutely legally, can do whatever you want. Yeah, I wouldn't be sitting on people's tables.
Speaker 1: Out but just like shuffle your chair over during lunch.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but if you're in a space where they're talking loud enough where you can hear it, then go for your life.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be recording it to.
Speaker 1: By the way, No, no, also that is quite illegal.
Speaker 4: But one of the most fun things to do is when people are fighting. So have you ever been like in Achieva or something, and there's people at the table next to you and they're having a rip roaring argument and you're like, oh my god, this.
Speaker 2: Is the best it's did you know it is the best? You think?
Speaker 3: It makes you feel like you're so high in my and in such a good relationship because you're like, oh my gosh, the petty stuff that these two are arguing about, you wouldn't believe it. And then perhaps ten minutes later you're.
Speaker 2: In the same sort of fight. Yes, sort of petty argument.
Speaker 4: I know, but just not in a public space for public consumption.
Speaker 1: But it's just I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then you have to master the art of listening in but not looking like you're listening in of thing, so you sort of you give.
Speaker 2: It away when you start giggling.
Speaker 3: Just sitting there by herself and the drops her are you serious, don't look directly at the perst, and you're.
Speaker 4: Listening to I heard one in the Chemists the other day which was incredible, And with the invention of mobile phones, it makes my job as a professional eavesdropper so much easier because people like when you're on the phone, get distracted and forget they're talking at a volume that other people can hear. So I was a woman and she's on the phone in price line and she's walking around and she's given it this one. Well, someone should have told me that if I was taking this medication.
Speaker 1: That I have to use condoms.
Speaker 2: Oh where does your mind go from that? Like, there's so many questions from that.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if she was triggered because she hadn't been using the said condoms and then was in the chemist for a pregnancy test because she was worried that because she was on this medication that she may have and pregnant.
Speaker 2: Well there you go.
Speaker 1: But isn't that juicy?
Speaker 2: Exactly what's going on? Oh my gosh, she shouldn't be having that conversation. So so LOD know.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's how often in real time, in all my.
Speaker 4: Years of professional eavesdropping, have I not heard someone go, oh, I think I might be pregnant.
Speaker 1: It was so good. I loved it so much.
Speaker 3: That is nice I like the conversations which sometimes you have, particularly with dads, because dads need to be more creative, and what they say to their toddlers right to convince them to do.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you're the king.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And I picked up a few ideas long the way.
Speaker 3: I remember I was sitting at Willow Bend and listening to it Delli's toddler that the marshmallow man had been fired and therefore he hadn't dropped off marshmallows to the cafe that day.
Speaker 2: That's why they couldn't have marshmallows and their hot chocolate.
Speaker 3: And the toddler with just the most beautiful, trustworthy eyes looking at that, going oh okay, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that.
Speaker 4: But also what did the marshmallow mando exactly? Oh goodness, did he knock someone up and get them pregnant?
Speaker 3: Such fun we have for this game. But more things your producers are we take morning.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful little thing. We liked ball Song Song.
Speaker 6: Song Song Sung Song is a beautiful little game where we have three nova hits and throwbacks orchestralize. You guys have to buzz in with your name guess and win a listener A Wallace family pass. It's it's that simple, and it's really competitive.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 6: The score currently is Jody thirteen Hazy twenty four.
Speaker 5: But you're on the comeback train.
Speaker 4: I don't even know that the mass on that adds up thirteen plus because we've had thirty seven games.
Speaker 6: It's because sometimes you guys draw and I give you both a point.
Speaker 5: I'm very generous.
Speaker 2: Makes How do you get a ticket on the comeback train? Don't that train is running.
Speaker 5: We just set off. Everyone be nice in this space.
Speaker 4: This is absolutely I've got to take a view all aboard the train to d Head.
Speaker 5: Town and you're playing for a couple of listens.
Speaker 6: This morning, Sarah from Campbelltown got through first and picked Team Hazy.
Speaker 10: Sarah, Hello and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Let's go Sarah, Let's do this, and good luck Sarah.
Speaker 6: On Team Jody is Kerry from Oldinger Beach.
Speaker 1: Shout out to all the residents of Aldinger Beach.
Speaker 5: So it's best to three.
Speaker 6: We've got to put a thinking caps and brains on and be really nice to the adjudicator.
Speaker 5: Producers are all right, so number one it does sound like that.
Speaker 2: Go on five so she looks so perfect, well.
Speaker 5: Done, Hazy. That was really impresative. That was an impressive.
Speaker 1: Style because that I was seeing the lyrics and I had been got to cross. So well done.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. So you got it though you just hadn't got to the.
Speaker 1: Well I knew, I knew the tune.
Speaker 5: You have to get it out loud?
Speaker 2: Is it a voice thing?
Speaker 1: Did you not just spend minutes telling us to be nice to you in this segment?
Speaker 5: Feels good? I know why you do it?
Speaker 2: Now? Welcome Tim on board, my obnoxious little sister.
Speaker 6: This potentially for Hazy's when or Joe's on the comeback train. Steal song number two.
Speaker 5: You'll get it down.
Speaker 2: Do not stop looking.
Speaker 5: Listen, tady, listen carefully, here.
Speaker 11: Come onsh come on, it's braina caperai, well done, well done, think about me.
Speaker 2: So it was a little bit of express. Yeah, I wasn't even going to get it. Was a spreading garment, so I had and I was singing along. I still wasn't going to get it.
Speaker 5: What were you going to say?
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I had like Desposito.
Speaker 5: Close not at all.
Speaker 4: Also, if you could stop documenting your thoughts the whole entire time through the song, that would be great.
Speaker 2: I just thought I had to speak because it's radio. I'm not even sure.
Speaker 5: No, no, you don't have.
Speaker 1: To people, This is a listening exercises. You tell me all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, what's happening here. Someone's found some confidence.
Speaker 5: Listen up, friends, it's a tie breaking.
Speaker 8: Let's do it song number three, go on, I shall yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: That was really quick.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, Carrie, well done, Sarah, Okay, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you so much.
Speaker 10: I did really well, Sarah, I said before Jade's there's one particular activity that men can only last twenty six minutes for.
Speaker 2: Any idea is what it possibly could be?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm leading, yeah, absolutely do.
Speaker 3: It is the average man can tolerate just twenty six minutes of shopping with a female partner before becoming bored, a study has shown. Finally, these studies delivered some truth. Researchers found men are genuinely done with the experience with in half an hour of accompanying their wives. They've got girlfriends around stores. Rather, the research supports the wildly held belief that shopping is a pursuit favored by women, although the survey also found women tired of shopping after a couple of hours if they fail to find anything to buy.
Speaker 1: Got to be in the mood. You have to be in the mood to shop.
Speaker 2: Can you just go window shopping not really need to get something.
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes if I'm going for a walk or whatever, I think, oh, just cruise buses shops and have a look in the windows.
Speaker 1: But if this is the law, this is Murphy's.
Speaker 4: Law of shopping, right, if you need to find something, there's no way you will. And if you can't afford to buy anything, jeez, you'll stumble across ten items.
Speaker 3: It's all there, and they're items that you feel like for whatever reason, you need, you don't want, you need.
Speaker 1: And they're all screaming at you. They're all going, we want to come home.
Speaker 3: You, which we'd love to reside at your house. We love your kids, we love your dog. We'll forgive your dog when it does purse completely in the walking wardrobe, in the walking wardrobe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is interesting one because sometimes when I have to really go do shopping, I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: And I would slow my wife down.
Speaker 1: Yeah you would.
Speaker 4: You'd be an absolute handbrake. And also, as if you go shopping Cara buys all your clothes for you.
Speaker 2: I'm so comfortable that as well.
Speaker 3: But you see the chairs at stores that are one hundred percent designed for men, Yeah, to sit down, gain their strength, and keep on going because it's probably only two or three minutes left of that twenty six minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just fascinates me though about men. You can you guys can play you know, I don't know. Eighteen holes of golf, you can. Some of you play two days of cricket, some of you play footy every Saturday and put your body through hell eight minutes of shopping back. Oh my, oh my, goute outrageous scenes in the post show meeting yesterday when producers Zoe launched at you. Yeah, I repeat, launched at you and said, you aggressively need to give up the skinny jeans and buy some straight leg baggy pets.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 5: I stand by it.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, oh my god, and then proceeds to show photographic evidence of all the boys and all their baggy, straight leg jeans that they're all allegedly wearing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, when's it gonna stop.
Speaker 5: You don't have to wear baggy jeans, just straight leg. Ditch the skinny. I'm over it.
Speaker 2: O my gosh. People need to see the definition of my calves so long.
Speaker 1: It's very true. Producers, though, explain to us.
Speaker 4: Your theory, because I mean, you have long been the butt of many, many jokes for your propensity to wear baggy jeans to work.
Speaker 6: I've even copped it today. I am wearing baggy jeans right now. Sorry, it's called fashion, sweetie. Oh it's I think it's actually universal right now, hazy that the skinny jean is out, and I think people would agree with me, and you need to go up.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what, let's bring them backs.
Speaker 2: My tap pants, what kind of comeback?
Speaker 1: My pants have never gone out.
Speaker 5: I will argue they are out so out. I even did some research.
Speaker 6: Twenty seventeen seems to be the consensus of when they went twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: You try explaining that to an entire generation of middle aged women.
Speaker 5: This is how you distinguish middle aged women from younger women.
Speaker 3: I would say, I'm not sure that you're the best at rep the particular jeans you got on now covered in stains.
Speaker 6: Okay, one breakfast stain on the hip of my jeans.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my gosh, indeed.
Speaker 1: This is the extension of it.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh my god, look at how good these jeans look on this on these boys. And I'm like, if you're a man and you're wearing jeans, they need to accentuate.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. I want to see.
Speaker 1: That we're not. They're not members of these seventeen are eating.
Speaker 2: It's like, how sexy is the bum bag that's wearing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, look at his speed dealers some last.
Speaker 5: They're also in at the moment.
Speaker 6: Do you know how I used to always say that if a man rapped up on a date in thongs, I'd be like, see you stand by it, but worse skinny jeans. I would never see him again if he wrapped up in skinny jeans.
Speaker 2: I'll go a question for as well, jawts, Where are we at?
Speaker 6: Okay, this one I think we can probably agree on universally agree the jawts are a bit ridiculous good.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 2: Shorts that means gets my name is and I wear jeworts. I like all sorts of rockets sports ors.
Speaker 6: Yes, I have a pair of shorts that are slightly longer maybe, but definitely not the two the knee, big baggy jaorts.
Speaker 4: We're all going to regret that when you're saying yesterday that at festivals girls are wearing jawts with belt.
Speaker 6: Jorts and bikini tops. Is the look at festivals at the moment.
Speaker 1: It's literally the stupidest thing.
Speaker 5: The regret that.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm confident to say that I can't let go of the tight pants face. I can't let go. So maybe this is a fashion chot that I can't slash, refuse to let go.
Speaker 4: I saw a young man of your generation yesterday, and god, I so old. I saw a young man of your generation in Subway yesterday and he was wearing those said the stupid jeans, those baggy straight legs ones matched with a pair of socks and a pair of cocks, and I gave up on humanity. I took my cheriarchy six inch and I walked out of there, and I said, the whole world is gone to shit.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten, let's do this. The fast and choice is that you just cannot let go of. I can't let go of the skinny jeans.
Speaker 5: I'm never taking the baggies off.
Speaker 2: Oh what is it? Give us call next thirteen and twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Get yourself on the standbar lest to see Coldplay flights accommodation in Sydney.
Speaker 2: We're on this. We're on the same team, James.
Speaker 1: This never happens. Come over here, give me a hugging skinny jeans.
Speaker 5: Dance.
Speaker 4: It's causing controversy though my Ti bands very very aggressive feedback from producer Zoe about your tight jean. She asserts that you need to let them go, and that all to go now are those.
Speaker 1: Sort of whitish legs straight jeans for the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not with us right now, so I can only assume that she's wearing brands like Data and Fubu and things like that.
Speaker 2: Goes beautifully with the of our bumbag. Isn't that nice? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And also there's a couple of points to be made, he sinks. So she's not in the room. She's worn back of jeans every day for the last two years and also still single.
Speaker 1: No something in that she was mean to mean. Songs of song song.
Speaker 3: Revenge, Oh we put this out there thirty and twenty four ten. The fashion choices that you just cannot let go of.
Speaker 4: Yes, please, we want to hear from you thirteen, twenty four ten let's got to stay. See from Linda, one of our favorites.
Speaker 12: Hello, Boston wants to say hi to.
Speaker 1: The legends. All right, Stacy, what aren't you letting go?
Speaker 9: I'm not letting go.
Speaker 12: And as you probably saw me and my friend at the Nova party, we got there for like, wow, we do not fit in, We do not want to get rid of our emo goth stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh was a little bit of that. Wasn't overbearing those days?
Speaker 12: It's a touch of We've been like that since we're teenagers, and I don't have any desire to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, do you know what, Stacey, isn't that the whole point of the sort of emo gothing.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be like everyone else? You want to stand out? Actually you would be one or two in a crowd. That's actually perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally yes, stay, may I ask how old?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: What decade do you in? Thirty forties? I'll be thirty one next month?
Speaker 2: Okayety going?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the rest to you, Stacy, and a big cheerio to your little legend Boston.
Speaker 10: Why now.
Speaker 3: Tuesday Single Lady is dedicated to all the ladies out there.
Speaker 2: Can't find a feller because they wear a baggy pants. God is that you for?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? When you said can you come into the studio, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I just want to have a chat, that's all crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, come on.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Those fashions that you just cannot let go of. I can't let go on skinning leg James, No, that's okay. I can't graduate into the straight legs.
Speaker 5: No, you don't go bag you just go straight leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't even know where you buy data anymore.
Speaker 6: You know who we need to call. We need to call Kara because I thought she would agree with me.
Speaker 2: Your wife, Yes, maybe she would, but you leave Carl.
Speaker 4: Out twenty four ten. We're doing this this morning. Those fashion trends that you cannot let go of. Philip from Freeling, what is it?
Speaker 9: Good morning? Well, first of all, I just want to say, hazy skinny jeans. I'm pretty sure there's something against the logical warfare in the Geneva Convention, so you really shouldn't wearing skinny jeans in the first place. But secondly, cargo pants are life. If cargo pants are one of the greatest invention ever, I go, I'm sorry, So I'm sorry, wait, if I'm going to if I'm going to the cinemas, and.
Speaker 7: I'm I've got a whole bunch of stuff, and I'm you know, I want to go sit down quite comfortably. I'm looking at all these people doing a juggling act, spilling their popcorn, dropping their ships and all sorts, and I'm walking in with two thick legs and I drink it has pop one over my arms. I'm unappy.
Speaker 9: I'm walking straight in there.
Speaker 2: It's very handy, very handy, yeah, very practical.
Speaker 6: With you guys might be shocked to know I have a pair of cargo pants as well. My ex used to ask me about how many pocket knives I had.
Speaker 7: I feel you single body, Oh god, no, no, happily in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Philip.
Speaker 4: Well cargo, I have to say Philip's defense. There's like a certain high end brand of cargo pants that have come back to all the cele bridies are wearing the moment.
Speaker 1: But they're like something stupid like eight grand.
Speaker 2: That's too much. That's too much.
Speaker 1: Eight bucks is too much for cargo pants.
Speaker 2: Spot on as well.
Speaker 5: It's got a.
Speaker 4: Jade from Corimandel felly. What can't you let go of Jade.
Speaker 12: I cannot let go of high waisted pants. Oh, I know the young young kids like to do the low wated. Now they're bringing back that like nineties low waist heads situation.
Speaker 8: I just can't do it.
Speaker 5: It's the y two K, the two K, yeah, is.
Speaker 2: The low waisted?
Speaker 3: Is the low wasted with the idea of back in the day, like showing for girls that that hip bone sort of.
Speaker 1: Skinny and torch his stomach belly ring?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, madam, Can I just say, Jade with the high waisted pants, it kind of I sort of feel like it makes you look like you've got longer legs and a longer mid riff than you actually do.
Speaker 12: Maybe that's what it is too. I'm only five to two and my younger sister who is six feet tall.
Speaker 4: Ye, the low yes, excuse me, character, I'm sorry to cut you off there, Jad, We'll just go back.
Speaker 1: Did you say it's the white two hatelock? Yeah, that's why K didn't happen.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: K was supposed to be the end of the technological world.
Speaker 3: It's a fashion trend though the era from two thousand different pages here.
Speaker 2: I think ye.
Speaker 1: Again, it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: What about the low waisted jeans and just ever so slightly a certain type of underwear just popped.
Speaker 2: Me aut the top.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Woodcraft. Good morning to you, Taylor, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Round this out for us, Taylor, I absolutely lived in my stocks from vandal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here it comes.
Speaker 3: I'm Taylor, seriously and can we get specific here? Please tell me we were talking birkin Stocks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, definitely yeah right, also crocs, Taylor.
Speaker 12: I don't do the crocs, but honestly I probably would or my friends do it.
Speaker 3: Constantly said this, Taylor, Birkenstocks with socks is where fashion and comfort beautifully come together on.
Speaker 5: A mate, I agree.
Speaker 4: Do you know what would be the ultimate look, Taylor? If someone had all socks and then some crocs and then got a Y two K gibbet and put it on it perfect.
Speaker 3: God's some good choices here. Do you know what? Whatever makes you comfortable, whatever makes you feel good, that's what she should wear?
Speaker 2: Except bagg you Jet, I've.
Speaker 4: Been super disinterested in King Charles's visit to Australia just doesn't really flow to my boat.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until this moment when I saw this morning the news that an now packer wearing your crown, dressed in a suit called Hefna sneezed on the.
Speaker 2: That's a lama too, by the way, wasn't it alama?
Speaker 4: Calling it alama just because I love lamas, I love lama drama.
Speaker 1: Lama drama is a Lama drama.
Speaker 3: And when you see these things spit, and they spit pretty easily too, by the way, like they can really just sort of hiker golly right.
Speaker 2: In your face.
Speaker 1: Hiker golly. It's not something I thought it here.
Speaker 3: This morning's lama Lama drama is not something I didn't think i'd hear either, But.
Speaker 4: Just the absolute scenes of this lama wearing a crown standing in front of the king who's standing there in his suit, and he's got all the metals right across his like medals for bravery and service to his country.
Speaker 3: Next minute, right in the King's face, to which he would respond with something like, oh.
Speaker 5: My, oh.
Speaker 1: Very goodness.
Speaker 4: But for mine, it's been the highlight of the royal trip, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you forget Lydia Thorpe and all the drama in parliament. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: This was a lama and Kikchuck's he's seen some stuff. Oh, he's seen some stuff over the journey, hasn't he. Maybe this was refreshing for him as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: But if you do nothing else today when you get to work, please google our pack A sneeze is on the king.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, Hefner, Hefner, Thelafner.
Speaker 4: Help pack sneezus on the king. And we were saying too, don't they look judgy?
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: They look like they always look like they're thinking about spitting on you, like they're waiting for an opportunity.
Speaker 2: To spit in your face. Yes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And my theory is this particular outback has taken one look at the king and gone, please come on.
Speaker 2: Mate, come here, mate, Hey, what's your name? King?
Speaker 3: Chuck Bang, don't care spit in your face? That's good Coppens all the time.
Speaker 2: It's good to be.
Speaker 3: It's probably good to be on the other side of it, because when you get spat in the face, it's confronting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And also Ice had I got that outpacker has gone back to the other outpackers on the farm. I'm just gonna guess what I did today. I spat on the King the kings, and they're all like.
Speaker 10: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Hefna, No, he didn't check.
Speaker 2: Check the news. Check the news bro. It's there.
Speaker 1: Put it on seven, put it on sunrise. I'll be all over it.
Speaker 2: Holy crapy did it