Speaker 1: On scone, Lils Ostrodia. This is the Reader Panety Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panety Show. Coming up tonight, a massive program. We'll look at a poll on how voters perceive Anthony Albinezi and Peter Dutton. It's a particularly bad news for the PM. Douglas Murray on why men need to come out and vote to save America from Kamala Harris lying her way into office. Also joining me tonight, Daniel Wild, Alex Stein, Ankinsy Schofield and of course Left, he's losing it.
Speaker 3: Get Away from my truck. Get away from my truck.
Speaker 1: You crazy lady. Please get away from my vehicle.
Speaker 4: Now offer you the right to This is America and this is a free country.
Speaker 3: Get away from my vehicle.
Speaker 2: But first to some fresh polling from Jail Partners showing that support for the Colon is growing their primary vote since at thirty nine percent. That's three points higher than it was in May, while Labor is sitting at thirty two percent. But what's really interesting about this poll is how the two respective leaders are perceived. Back in May, the most common word used to describe Anthony alban Easy was leader in this latest poll, the most common word is weak. Meanwhile, the top word used to describe Peter Dutton six months ago was strong and it remains the most popular descriptor. Joining me now with his analysis is Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs, Dan Wild. Dan, it's not all good in us for Peter Dutton. The most popular word is strong, but it's followed by arrogant, and he's also seen as untrustworthy and bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a bit of a mixed bag, but certainly better for the coalition and for Peter Dutton. And I think what we've seen over the last you know, six to twelve months, or certainly since the Voice to Parliament reader, is that a lot of Australians have reevaluated this Prime Minister. He oversaw an enormously divisive campaign, not only oversaw it, but inserted it and led that debate to divide us by race, and sixty percent of Australians voted no, including almost forty percent of Labor voters who voted no to the Voice to Parliament. Whereas Peter Dutton was on the right side of history in saying we don't want to be divided by race and saying we should all be equal in our constitution. And since then we've had the immigration debarkle and many other issues. So I think Australias look at this government and say, well, I'm going backwards. You've got the scandals on top of that, and so as I say, they're reevaluating Prime Minister alber easier, and they're also having another look at Peter Dutton and saying, look, there might be facets of his demeanor that you know, maybe I don't like, but at the end of the day, he comes across as strong and as a leader. We've seen him really drive the debate around nuclear power and they need to have a better energy system as well. So I think that's starting to penetrate into the public consciousness.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and the most common words used to describe Anthony Alberanesi other than week leader, incompetent, and useless. Again, not fantastic data for Anthony Albanesi. Now let's talk about the Triple O call made by Daniel Andrews following his family cars collision with a fifteen year old cyclist, Ryan Mullman back in twenty and thirteen. That call has been released. Have a have a quick listen to part of it.
Speaker 6: We turned right into the story. He's come flying through on the bypath.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 2: There's in that call we hit him. But that seems to be different to what we were told back in twenty and seventeen where he said he was moving at speed talking about the cyclist, he absolutely tea boned the car, hit it at such force he was literally inside the car. He flew up over the car and hit the road. Daniel Andrews's statements in the Triple O call also appeared to contradict the statement he gave to police at the time of the incident, where he claimed that the cyclist hit our vehicle. Dan, there is just so much uncertainty about exactly what happened, what the police actions were at the time. We need clarity on this issue, and I've suggested that the police involved at the time should be given complete immunity to come forward and say why there were so many inconsistencies in this case, so many procedures that were not followed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: I think it's a great idea reader to have that immunity. So we need to get to the bottom of this. You use the keyword, which is inconsistency. Now I don't know who hit who or who was at fault, but the key point here is that Daniel Andrews has not been consistent in what he has told us over the years. Now, this is not just about Daniel Andrews and this isolated incident. It goes to a much bigger issue, particularly in Victorian society, where trust and confidence in police and in the legal system is at an all time low. You know, as we've talked about before, during COVID, there were two sets of rules, one set of rules for the elites and another set of rules for everybody else. You know, Zoey Bueller was arrested for speaking out against lockdowns. Black Lives Matter protesters were allowed to go ahead. So we need to restore trust and confidence in the legal system and a key part of that is making sure that people in the highest levels of power are held to account.
Speaker 1: That's why it's vital.
Speaker 5: The Victorians and Australians understand what exactly happened and that if Daniel Andrews was in the wrong, that he goes through a process, a legal process that every other Australian would go through.
Speaker 2: Now let's go back to the Prime Minister. He's trying to appeal to young voters. He's got a policy and he's freaking it on X.
Speaker 8: Re elected, Labor government will wipe a further twenty percent off your student debt. Did want to tell you here first Under the Liberals, unifee skyrocketed. We've been working hard to make it fairer. We'll wipe another sixteen billion dollars since student debt. Indeed, it'll be the very first thing we do if we're re elected next year. It means cutting five and a half thousand dollars off the average person's UNI debt, because Labor believes signing up for UNI shouldn't mean signing up for a lifetime of debt.
Speaker 2: What's your take on this? Is this a solid scheme.
Speaker 5: It's a terrible policy. It's the visive because it means that people who don't go to university are going to have to subsidize the debt of those who do go to university. And we know it's those who have the most debt that will get the biggest relief. Now you might say that's fair, but those who have the most debt, of those who are doing degrees in medicine or law that are going to get massive salaries over their lifetime. And fair enough, if you put in the hard yards and done all the years at UNI, you deserve to get ahead. But why should they be subsidized even further by the taxpayer. And it just goes to show reader that the Labor Party is no longer the party of the working class, is the party of the inner city elite. We're just talking about the Voice to Parliament. Well, university graduates were the only cohort to vote yes. Tradees and those who go to tay voted know at seventy percent, they were in terms of the educational cohort the most likely to vote no to the Voice to Parliament.
Speaker 3: So clearly Labor is.
Speaker 5: Concerned about the inner city elite voting Greens, and so they're trying to win some of them back. But look, this is a bad policy we can't afford. Like I say, it's divisive and it doesn't help people who don't go to university get ahead.
Speaker 2: Now finally more racism from the left, this time in the UK. Labor MP Dawn Butler has endorsed commentary calling Kemmy Badanock a promoter of white supremacy. I mean this is almost like a parody act here, she's apparently white supremacy in black face. Is this what the new Tory leader can look forward to?
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 2: And I think if we're going to talk identity politics as the left is, I'm obsessed with it. Kemmy is the fourth woman to become leader of the Tories' labor with all their identity politics obsessions, haven't had a single female leader.
Speaker 5: Well, that's exactly right. Look, the first thing is I think Kimmy Badanock has the capacity to be a very good leader. I think she's said many sensible things on woke ideology and other issues in British society. So let's hope that she can be a leader that holds the current government to account, which is already a very unpopular and divisive government in the UK. I don't think it can go for five years, to be perfectly honest.
Speaker 1: With you, you.
Speaker 5: Know, in terms of is this what she can look forward to?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, this is what Enterprise had to deal with and Wari Mundine had to deal with throughout the Voice campaign, being accused of all these nefarious motives of being you know, having their strings pulled by the puppet masters. So you know, It's an example of how the left they will preach love, but they practice hate. And sadly, it's something that's given permission by the media who found the flames of this rhetoric and this divisive outlook on life.
Speaker 2: Oh and I think there is a special disdain amongst the left for people of color, the term they like to use who do stray from that leftist group thing, who do believe in conservative values. They seem to copy it. And I've including myself in that list more than and the white folk. It's almost seen as a betrayal.
Speaker 3: Dan, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: I mean, heaven forbid, we actually treat people as individuals and not try to put them in boxes. But that's what the left do. They say, you look this way, or you were born here, or you're an immigrant, or whatever it might be. So therefore you need to subscribe to this set of beliefs and you need to vote this way. Whereas those of us on the center, I believe that, you know, we're all individuals and we can make up our own minds.
Speaker 2: Absolutely the dignity of the individual. Dan Wild, thanks for your time tonight, joining me now. Is author of international best sellers, including his latest work the War on the West, Douglas Murray Douglas will will delve into the outrageous misinformation we saw in the UK in the aftermath of the Southport attack, but first of the US election. By the time we speak next week, we'll hopefully have a clear answer on who's going to be the ford seventh president of the United States. The media narrative, I've got to say, has become extra crazy in these last days. We've had more manufactured outrages than I can even keep up with, from the whole Tony Hinchcliff joke about Puerto Rico to these absurd claims about Trump threatening Liz Cheney's life. How do you see these final days? And is the misinformation, if you want to call it that that we're seeing this massive media narrative. Is it almost a form of election interference?
Speaker 1: Well, it's very interesting as you see Reta. I mean, there's this bizarre thing where both sides are saying, you know, that they want to find the other in a gaff and the other side is really revealing who they are. But there's an extraordinary amount of dishonesty. I mean, we saw this this with Madison Square Garden rally of Trump's where the media said, which I was at. I attended as a journal my capacity as a journalists. It was very interesting. It absoutely packed center and lots of very happy people of all backgrounds. And there was this sort of roast comedian who made this opticy, funny joke. He has made a joke many hours before the main speakers, and then everyone tried to pretend that the Pump hate Puerto Ricans. Then we've had all these other ones, and then there's some real ones, you know, I mean, I mean, it did seem I mean, I know he's bumbling and everything, but it did seem like in reaction to that comedian, Joe Biden actually did call Trump supporters or garbage. Now again, you know, never underestimate of Joe Biden to misspeak, but it did come out like that. But yes, of course, in these last hours there is this desperate thing for the sort of the deciding gas, and the truth is, I don't think that's going to be the thing that decides it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's certainly been a wide gaps we've seen with the way the men are voting compared to the women. You look at particularly unmarried women. Again, their voting pattern is very different to the average man. In the early votes that have been cast across the country, there's currently believed to be a ten point gap between male and female voters, and that gap Douglas is even bigger in the Swing States.
Speaker 1: That's right, I reader about this in the New York Posts the other day. If something the Republicans will really obviously be very concerned about. I'm not a fan of early voting in general. I'm not a fan of making male in ballots the norm in any case. That's where post COVID America has got stuck, and it's now perfectly normal to cast your vote weeks before the election. Yes, the problem for the publiclks is that the evidence shows a particular swing states. The difference between early voting female voters and early voting male voters is higher than ten percent. And since there is a slave, by no means all women go to Kamala, and goodness knows, not all men go to Trump, but there is slightly in each direction. And since that is the case, a lot of Republicans are going to have to turn out on the day if they want to make sure that Kama Harris isn't the next commander in chief.
Speaker 2: Well, you also noted there the duplicity in the Democrats appeal to women. They seem to know what a woman is when there's an election, but the rest of the year, if you ask them, they think they need a degree in biology to be able to answer that question. And we've had some comments said about women that have also been seized upon by many conservative women, understandably so. Billionaire Martin Cuban, who's been very loud supporter of the Democrats, said that Donald Trump is never around strong, intelligent woman. How do you think that message is being perceived.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's really not going down. Well, you know, remember Kamala Harris's campaign started a couple of months ago with joy and they've gone in a couple of months from joy to literal fascist Hitler on the other side, and any woman around Trump is inevitably dumb and or garbage. This is not a good way to persuade the elector. Among the people who spoke on stage, as well as members of the Trump family at the Maister Square Garden rally, there was Tulcy Gabbard. I don't think anyone would say that she wasn't a strong or intelligent woman. Apart from Mark Cuban. It's a really low way of doing things. This and a sort of desperation. But it's this idea that you can kind of whip people into line, you know, you can shame people into voting for your candidate, are not voting for the other guy. And I just don't think it works anymore. You saw that with the big embrace of the garbage meme by Republicans, including Donald Trump, from the moment that Biden fumbled and stumbled out with it. They've had this. You know, Trump voters have been told for almost a decade now that they are ignoramuses, deplorables, hitlers, and much more. And if the Democrats think that's the hope narrative that's going to get them over the hurdle, I think they might have another thing coming.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We know that two candidates have very different worldviews when it comes to foreign affairs, particularly when it comes to the Middle Ace. You've spent a great deal of time I'm in the past year in Israel. What will it mean for that country if Kamala Harris wins it? And what will it main if Donald Trump wins?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't really know to a great extent. Donald Trump has a rather clever, I think thing of saying I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do, because why would I tell you about negotiation in advance. I think that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do in a political negotiation and a peace negotiation, as with a business deal. Nevertheless, we know his views Kamala Harris. The problem is she always says we need a ceasefire and that the IDF must go no further. She's be improven wrong every time. I just got back from a spell in Israel and Lebanon and Gaza the other day, and you know, among our places, I was in Raffa. We're aware, of course Sinoir was recently killed, the head of Hamas, and that was the place where Kamala Harris said the IDEF should not go. If they had have followed her instructions, they'd never have found and killed sin Noir. Lebanon, you know you have hez Bala having dug all these tunnels, which I've seen myself right at the Israeli border, right under the watchtowers of the United Nations Peacekeeping Force, and gathering together one hundred and sixty thousand missiles short and long range, all under the watchful eyes of the UN, and Kamala Harris always says, don't do anything about it. Israel, why don't we have the lovely status quo of Hesba being able to fire rockets peacefully? And so we really don't know very much about her policy other than that she always says she wants she wants peace. I'm afraid that the world just isn't like that, and that region in particular. To get to peace, you have to win. And what's more, it is clear that Karmala Harris, to the extent that she has foreign policy advisors, are the sort of people who tell her that the whole conflict in the region, which is all the result of the revolutionary Islamic government of Iran spreading its terror proxies across the region, that instead of addressing Iran, the thing to do is to give the Palestinians yet another state, to turn it into another terror state. And that's the policy as far as you can see that, there is a policy of Kamala Harris. So it's not a good outlook. It's really not a good outlook.
Speaker 2: No, And I think you hit the nail on the head with the advice she's getting, it seems to be similar, if not worse than the advice Joe Biden and before in Barack Obama were getting. And they've really ha emboldened Iran in the past four years.
Speaker 1: But remember, of course, Rita, that I mean, whatever you canna say against them, I mean Joe Biden had spent a very very long career involving himself in foreign affairs, and Barack Obama was a far more impressive and cerebral figure I think than Kamala Harris. I don't think in Kamala Harris you could have a commander in chief with so little foreign policy experience who has thought about these issues so little. And you can tell how little she's thought about them because whenever the public has a great treat of actually seeing her have to ask answer a question unprepared, she just doesn't know what to say.
Speaker 2: There is no bank that's been embarrassed, so.
Speaker 1: At least Joe Biden can sort of riff about the time he met Golden Mayor or fed or Hurtzel or whoever you.
Speaker 2: Well, whether it happened or not is another question. But you're so right, and it's not just the Middle East. When she's spoken about Russia and Ukraine, there just seems to be very little depth of knowledge there. Now let's go to the UK, where it appears authorities perhaps deliberately misled the country about the man allegedly behind a shocking crime, the Southport attack, where three young girls were murdered, and it's now emerged that the accused is facing terrorism charges, including possessing and al Qaeda terror Manual Douglas. Why did authorities conceal important information about this case and seek to demonize anyone protesting peacefully or otherwise in the aftermath of this horrific crime.
Speaker 1: Oh, not just demonized, but in prison. People were in prison for spreading information. Well, it turns out that the accused, as we have to say, because he is on trial, the accused who killed these three under tens a Taylor swift dance, Pardy. Everybody knew from the beginning this is not a common thing in the UK. It just isn't. But if he had, if he had have been some kind of one of those fabled white supremacists wielding a knife and saying I'm doing this for Gebels and Hitler, we would have heard about it in no seconds flat, absolutely, and what happened at Southport was this atrocity occurred. We know that g hadists tend to like going for vulnerable targets, including young girls and young women in particular, so a lot of people's sense that there was something that was being withheld, Well, it turns out months later two of the things that were being withheld were yes, that the suspect in question had downloaded al Qaeda terror manuals and was trying to make the toxin ricin which ghadists have tried to make and the past that some have made with some success. Now, the thing about this is a real scandal, Areta, is that first of all, as I say, people went to prison for being accused of spreading false information that may now turn out actually to be correct, and those people were dealt with in overnight courts and were given very long prison sentences. It seems that both Keir Starmer, the Prime Minister, E. Cooper, the Home Secretary and others who oversaw those rapid prosecutions of members of the general public would have known, must have known what was found in the suspect's house within twenty four hours of the police going in, so they it seems possible, very likely that they were overseeing the swift prosecution of people saying things that they were they were claiming was fake news but actually might turn out to be correct. That is an artist scandal, and in any normal political season it would see a government fall. But this is not a normal political season, and the Starmer government turns out not to be a very normal government.
Speaker 2: No, it is enormous scandal and I think we're going to hear about it for many years to come. Do you feel that kiss Starmer perhaps engaged in this behavior, about this case so he could justify further illiberal policies that suppressed for a speege, so you could justify further censorship.
Speaker 1: I doubt it's as well thought through as that. I think they panicked. I think they panicked, and I've seen this in some of the people in power in the UK and across Europe and elsewhere in recent years. I've seen it. Something terrible happens and they realize that there could be the possibility that the general public pins it on them. Says, you've been incredibly laxed with our borders, You've been wildly laxed with our security, and it doesn't really matter how big the scale of the atrocity is, so much as the emotive nature of the atrocity. Three young girls being stabbed to death under the age of ten, and many others wounded for life, and all of them scarred for life from this, that's a very emotive thing. And that it happened in Southport in the north of England, not in the center of London where we've seen plenty of terrorist attacks in the past, but you know, in a relatively small town means it could happen anywhere.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: In that case, the government is in real trouble, and it might know it's in trouble, and it might the security services might know they're in trouble. What is the classic way to deal with something when you don't know how to deal with the big problem. It's to try to crack down on anyone who identifies the problem. I know a lot of this from relatively first hand experience. It's the easiest way in the world to stop a problem. It's like the Emperor's new clothes. In the old days, I think mark Stein said this first, and the old days people said that the young boy who pointed out the emperor had no clothes, was brave, and the mob joined in with him and ended up laughing at the emperor. These days, if anyone points out the emperor has no clothes, everyone is encouraged to clobber the person who said so and get that kid out of town. And I'm afraid that's the situation wherein and it's lamentable for the future of my country.
Speaker 2: It is. And sadly, I think the media is largely complicit in that phenomenon as well. I think they've large segments of the media, not all of the media, are guilty of pushing that agenda. Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: It's a great pleasure. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Still to come. Lefties Losing It plus a top Kamala Harri's campaigner says Trump doesn't have any strong, intelligent women around him. Alex Stein is up next. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefties losing it and let's start with the recreation of an iconic moment in Lefties Losing it. First, the original clip that in so many ways captures the quintessential essence of lefties losing it. The crazy hyperbole, the wild emoting, the drain and desperation to be a victim or captured in this classic moment when Donald Trump was sworn in as president.
Speaker 3: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump is now President of the United States.
Speaker 10: President to be able to introduce for the first time ever anywhere.
Speaker 2: It never gets old. And now that famous moment is not only a popular, timeless meme, it's also inspiring copycats, including this woman's superb work at a recent Donald Trump rally. She didn't need to explain anything here. Everyone got the joke immediately. Of course, there are other copycats, and it can be hard to tell what's real and what's parody. For example, is this next video a comedy skit or is it Rosie O'Donnell being afflicted with a terminal case of Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 9: Okay, so how's everybody's nerves about this election? You know, let's say, on a scale of ten, being can't think of anything else and may need some additional medication.
Speaker 1: I'm like it at seven.
Speaker 9: And I just think, with all those people showing up for Kamala, I don't think it's as close as they're saying it is. I really don't. And I think that the dumpster, the hate rally manager, that guy the orange dumpster fire him.
Speaker 2: Gosh, poor Rosie is so filled with hate she can't even say President Donald Trump's name. That seems unhealthy. But at least she didn't start crying like j Lo.
Speaker 11: I promise myself I wouldn't get emotional. You know what, you know what.
Speaker 2: We should be emotional.
Speaker 11: We should be upset, We should be scared and outrage. We should our pain matters, We matter, you will matter?
Speaker 2: Is she talking to P Diddy's victims there? What was that all about? Yes? A interesting performance from Jlo. Jenny from the block, Jennifer Lopez, the woman known for her terrible pigs from P Diddy to Ben Affleck twice. Now she is lecturing Americans on who to vote for. No, thanks, love, but I do have some good news for you. Perhaps there is a cure for Trump derangement syndrome. Be sure to tell the lefty in your life about Trump and Ole.
Speaker 12: Rough day, do you find yourself acting irrationally? Do you get mistaken as a Hyaena when you laugh? Or do word salads occur frequently? Now there's help introducing Trump Andole. Trump Andole is designed specifically for those suffering Trump arrangement syndrome. Don't allow TDS to control.
Speaker 2: Your life anymore.
Speaker 13: Trump Andoll is.
Speaker 12: Fast acting, delivering relief from the stress of campaign season. Side effects may include registering as a Republican or voting for Donald Trump. Consult with your doctor before taking Trump Andall.
Speaker 2: Now to a man who needs a double dose of Trump and All. He's a man who proves that even a simpleton clown can be a billionaire. Here is Mark Cuban being a misogynist dalt Donald Trump.
Speaker 14: You never see him around strong intelligent women ever.
Speaker 6: It's just that simple.
Speaker 2: Do you really want to be saying that to Tulcy Gabbard or I don't know, Milania or Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is now governor of Arkansas after being Donald Trump's White House Press secretary, and she had this to say about the feral left's attacks against.
Speaker 7: Her President who empowered his team. And when the was relentlessly attacking me, kicking my family out of a restaurant, parents, spitting on our car at our children's school, MSNBC reporters called me not even human, vile, unfit to be a mother. It was President Trump who pulled me aside, looked me in the eye and said, Sarah, you're smart, you're tough, you're beautiful, and they attack you because you're good at your job. Now get back to work.
Speaker 2: Joining me now for more lefties losing it. Content is comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, Let's start with my cuban, one of Kamala Harris's top campaign as a star of Shock Tech, and He's comment about Trump never having intelligent, strong women around him is obviously opposite. Plenty of women here is one of them.
Speaker 14: This is so profoundly offensive. I worked for Donald Trump. I consider myself a strong woman. I consider those around me strong women. Kelly an Conway, Brooke Rawlins, Avanka Trump, Hope Hicks, Sarah Sanders.
Speaker 11: That's before we get to the.
Speaker 14: Women that Donald Trump elevated to very high levels, like Nicki Haley who still supports him, like Amy Cony Barrett, who he put on the Supreme Court, or the women currently around him. Susie Wiles comes to mind, Caroline Levitt. That is so offensive, and you know why because it's not just about the women who worked for him. He said, the women around Donald Trump. This comes right after the Joe Biden garbage comment.
Speaker 2: We also saw this New York post from Paija full of capable women who are around Trump, and here are a few more.
Speaker 15: It takes a very smart and a very strong woman to look past the lies of the mainstream media, to look past the manipula of the Democrats and their allies, Hollywood, all of it, to do the research to find out about a candidate and make your informed decision as a woman, as an American citizen, and say yes, I am voting for Donald J.
Speaker 6: Trump.
Speaker 15: So congrats to all the ladies in the room today. I would also say to Mark Cuban, watch how this group of smart, strong women gets Donald Trump elected three.
Speaker 2: Days from Elia.
Speaker 7: To me, it is so absurd for them to make a comment like that. But at the same time, I'm actually kind of glad that they did, because I think it's really important for America to hear how they really feel before you go and cast your vote.
Speaker 2: We've got TULSEI Gabbett up this, Sarah, how could be Sanders a couple of governors? What sort of an idiotic, misogynistic comment was this from Mark Cuban.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two things.
Speaker 4: The first one is that Mark Cuban when he was the owner of the Mavericks. He recently sold the team, but Sports illustrated in xbose talking about how there was a culture and workplace that was not friendly to women and that they were being sexually harassed.
Speaker 3: And there's multiple women that actually.
Speaker 4: Complained while Mark Cuban was the owner of sexual harassment. So I think he's projecting when it comes to not having women in high powerful positions in his company. And you know the second thing is you look at all of these women, they're obviously very smart.
Speaker 3: But this is the problem. Rita.
Speaker 4: I just went to the Kamala Harris rally in Houston and the only messaging that they had every single place was about reproductive rights, nothing about the economy, nothing about immigration. So they've been able to brainwash women into thinking that Kamala Harris loves you because she wants to let you have an abortion, and that Donald Trump hates women. It's the narrative that they've been doing this whole entire campaign, And sadly, I'm a little worried that it's working, Riata, because more women have showed up to the polls and men so far.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: That said, if men were voting in the same manner that women are voting. As far as showing up to vote, this election would be all over. Let's have a look at some of this fake news that is being circulated by the Kamala Harris team. They've taken a remark from Donald Trump completely out of context where he talks about protecting women, whether they like it or not, talking about illegal immigration, about criminals coming into the country, but they've twisted it to mean something entirely different. Have a look at what Kamala said and what Trump actually said.
Speaker 16: We'll comment on the former president Donald Trump's remark about women and whether they like it or not, and listen. It's just it actually is very offensive to women in terms of not understanding their agency, their authority, their right, and their ability to make decisions about their own lives, including their own bodies. And this is just the latest on a series of reveals by the former president of how he thinks about.
Speaker 1: They said, well, I'm going to do it, whether the women like it or not.
Speaker 3: I'm going to protect them.
Speaker 8: I'm going to protect them from migrants coming in.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 10: Protect them from foreign countries that want to hit us with missiles and lots of other things.
Speaker 2: The misinformation from the Democrats is incredible, Alex, particularly because they rant about misinformation and disinformation endlessly, but they engage in it more than any campaign I have seen it in many years.
Speaker 3: You're exactly right.
Speaker 4: And what Donald Trump is saying there is when he says, whether they like it or not, is that he's going to help protect women whether or not they voted for him. So he's actually being very bipartisans exactly, and I'm going to protect you no matter what. But they have to create this narrative that Donald Trump does not like women, because that's the only thing they have readA Literally, this whole election is coming down to reproductive rights, anti women, pro women, and I do appreciate what Meghan Kelly said that they need to, you know, get more female centric on this campaign, but I just I don't know if you can defeat the mainstream media in constant barrages from the left saying that Donald Trump hates women. Yet he's a great father, has multiple daughters, and he's employed women at the most high powerful positions.
Speaker 3: His attorney is a woman.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, obviously he trusts women and he supports women. So this is just their This is their hail Mary. This is the one narrative that they have to keep just repeating NonStop.
Speaker 3: So that it a brainwashes the American voting class.
Speaker 2: Now that to some very sad news. And this news is strangely political as well. Alex Internet sensation Peanut the squirrel has been killed along with Fred the raccoon, after they were seized by New York state officials. Peanut was originally skewed by Connecticut resident Mark Longo seven years ago. He witnessed the mother being hit by a car. Took care of this baby squirrel, raised it, hand raised it. It became a pet, and these videos became huge. He amassed more than six hundred and fifty thousand followers on Instagram alone. But New York officials seize this pet along with the raccoon and euthanize them. Incredible. You got to wonder what is going on in America. Let's hear from the owners of Peanut and Fred. Here. They describe how their house was raided by around ten to twelve offices.
Speaker 6: Then proceeded to go through every cabinet, nook and cranny of my house for a squirrel in a raccoon. They got a search warrant, They got a search warrant, four departments and a judge signed off on a search warrant for a squirrel in a raccoon, and then they took them and killed them.
Speaker 2: So authorities Alex thought that this pet raccoon and peanut were better off dead than living his pets in this happy family home.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm an animal lover and it makes me absolutely sick. I had a neighbor that had a domesticated squirrel and it was the coolest thing. It was just like the video, would climb on you, it would drink water next to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just so friendly.
Speaker 4: And this is just government overreached that they're going to use a warrant to go inside of his house, a total invasion of his privacy. And you do you feel exploited when something like that happens. It's hard to still love this country considering they let a legal immigrants through the border.
Speaker 3: There's people with multiple.
Speaker 4: Felonies that get let out of jail without a beilbine, and they're worried about a squirrel. They're worried about a raccoon. Give me a break. We got much much bigger issues in this country than a couple of squirrels and raccoons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that are absolutely being cared for. There's videos of them daily or on the internet. And to put the owners through this degrading experience and then kill these much loved pets, it just tells you how mad bureaucracy can get. And it's strange. Alex. So this has become a political issue. Even saw an article saying how the right wing has seized on this and is using it to make it an election issue.
Speaker 4: Well, whether you're conservative or not, what conservatives one is less government. We want the government not coming into our house and taking our I pads. And that's why that's why it's such an important issue, and I hope it resonates.
Speaker 3: I mean that poor squirrel.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine you have a pet, you raise it from a little baby, and then the government takes it away and euthanizes it.
Speaker 3: It's like something out of a horror movie.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Alex Stein, thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Rita still to come rapper Cardi b mocked after a disastrous endorsement of Kamala. Harris Kinsey Schofield has the details. Welcome back, joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's start with rapper Cardi B. She's been widely mocked after that disastrous endorsement for Kamala Harris the on stage teleprompter at a rally malfunction. She was up there, she seemed stranded, ye had nothing to say until someone handed her a phone, and then she started reading directly from the phone. One second, guys, one second okay, so I don't take lightly the call. Sorry, guys, I need pages over here. Basis, where are you girl? Thank you? Kids. Even when she eventually got that phone and started reading directly from it, it was a bit of a shamuzzle.
Speaker 17: I feel like the moral of this story is that Cardi B has a very hard time communicating about anything beyond secretion Riata and I think that if that is the issue, have her up there on my I wouldn't have her up there on my podium.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, we can't even talk about her most popular song on this family program, even though we talk about some risque topics. We can't. It's too obscene. And this is a woman who bragged about robbing men, about drugging men and robbing them when she was a stripper, essentially blackmailing them when some of her stories are It's a weird endorsement for the Harris camp to be seeking now. Jennifer Lopez also made on stage appearance at a Kamala Harris rally. Here, she started tearing up talking about what she calls the power of Latinos.
Speaker 11: I promised myself I wouldn't get emotional, but you know what, you know what we should be emotional. We should be upset, we should be scared and outrage. We should our pain matters, We matter, you'll matter.
Speaker 2: What did you make of that performance, Kinsey?
Speaker 17: I mean, it's some of the best work I've ever seen j Lo do since Selena. But you know, she also said something about how we need like a fairy tale ending, or we need a happy ending or Hollywood ending, something to that effect, and all I could think of was, here on your fourth marriage, do you really know the definition of that happy ending? I would also stress that I can't believe how many people that are in some way, shape or form associated with the p Diddy drama that Kamala has marched across her stages. Usher you know, everybody's asking questions about Usher's relationship to Diddy.
Speaker 13: Usher bringing Justin Bieber on board.
Speaker 17: J Lo is photographed on the night that Diddy is accused of raping a woman, she's photographed with him. I would not be associating with these people right now, or are we?
Speaker 13: Is it not guilt by association? Are you know? Are we not worried about you are who you associate with anymore?
Speaker 2: Well, we just know there's a lot more to learn about that whole Diddy catastrophe. We're not making any judgments yet, but we know about investigation is enormous and we expect to see other people implicated down the track now. Kamala Harris has been accused of copying Donald Trump by appearing on Saturday Night Live alongside the show's Kamala impersonator Mayor Rudolph. This skit they did was identical to one that Trump did. It's an old skit that's been done over and over again. Trump did it back in twenty fifteen. Let's have a look, Kamala, take my Pamela.
Speaker 16: The American people want to start the chaos and.
Speaker 6: And the dramaa is your vice president going to be Gary Busey?
Speaker 16: Look?
Speaker 2: I love Gary, He's fantastic. I've got to say the biggest thing for me, it's not the who's copying what skit, but just the Kamala Harris skit wasn't funny, and Maya has been funny doing that role, but not in this performance. It was just lame.
Speaker 13: They were pushing an agenda.
Speaker 17: I mean, they were clearly pushing an agenda because they were highly critical throughout that entire episode of one candidate and not the other.
Speaker 13: If you watch Weekend Update, which typically pokes.
Speaker 17: Fun at both candidates, it seemed like they were heavy on the Trump criticism unless on the Kamala criticism.
Speaker 13: But I did think it was funny that.
Speaker 17: One of Trump's spokespeople said, she's she copied our policies, and now she's copying our comedy.
Speaker 13: You know, keep watching, keep learning, Kamala.
Speaker 2: I was just disappointed because that has been a very funny bit of Saturday Night Live. They haven't been funny too often in the recent years, but the Kamala impersonation did hit some Champagne comedy moments, and that just with that ad is essentially an ad. Now, Kim Kardashian has had her son, eight year old Saint West's YouTube channel deleted after he shared a couple of anti Kamala Harris videos. What else can you tell us about this story?
Speaker 17: But you know, one that I saw was Saint sharing a cartoon where somebody steps on something and they say they stepped on I'll use the word speekal matter And when you actually see the bottom of the shoe is a picture of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 13: I think what we're.
Speaker 17: Learning here is that Saint might lean a little bit in his father's direction when it comes to politics.
Speaker 2: Who you know.
Speaker 17: We know that Kanye had a good relationship with Trump, although Kim worked her relationship with Avonka so that she could worm her way into the White House and work with Trump on prison reform. So Kim's tends to len whoever will allow her to like have have that moment in the sunshine. But he signed a contract with his mom saying he wouldn't post anything that she didn't approve. Looks like he broke the rules and he lost his YouTube channel. So maybe it's a lesson learned for a young Saint.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he's only eight years old. It's pretty young to be having a YouTube channel. We've got plenty more to discuss later in the Weekendsy Schofield, thank you so much for your time tonight. Then that's it for me tonight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. We're coming to you Live and we're going to be crossing to the US throughout the show with the latest on the US presidential election. You don't want to miss it. I'll see you tomorrow night.