Speaker 1: Christmas Sun Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, oh hey, welcome to your Monday Jack.
Speaker 1: Thank you Swan.
Speaker 2: I was just running. I can't believe I can run. I actually can't. Every time I break out into a little jog, I go, well, I'm doing this and I'm not. My boobs aren't falling. Actually, my boobs have fallen out of the bottom of my bras have they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give them a quick adjustment. You can do it now, Mark, I wants to put it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was fantastic. Thank you.
Speaker 3: A happy birthday to our beautiful producer, one of my oldest friends, Tom.
Speaker 2: How old are you Tom, So, Marina asked me, and I said, I don't want to say twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty eight, twenty eight.
Speaker 3: So we celebrated his birthday Friday night, and then I spent Saturday and Sunday with my parents.
Speaker 1: Which was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh so, yes, I know what that means. Friday was a very big night.
Speaker 3: I want to hear about your weekend because you hosted people at your house on Friday night.
Speaker 2: I sure did, and I ate the most delicious food ever. In fact, let's do that. Thirteen twenty four to ten what was the most delicious thing you ate on the weekend? Say good ay and tell us the Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy Sayday. Amazing food moments that occurred this weekend Friday included Do you include Friday on the weekend?
Speaker 3: By the way, Absolutely, the minute we walk out of this studio at four pm, it is the weekend.
Speaker 4: The weekend has started.
Speaker 2: Well, I entertain on Friday night because, as you know, I'm mentoring my hosting call era.
Speaker 1: I would say you've entered it. I'd say you were in it.
Speaker 2: I'm in it.
Speaker 4: I am in it.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I very rarely talk myself up, but I think I might be quite good at it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you were.
Speaker 3: I went to your fiftieth Your Yellow Party last year, and it was one of the probably the best home hosted events I've attended.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a miracle? I think it's because I'm obsessed with making people comfortable and happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yours.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm good at it. I've been in a lifetime of practice.
Speaker 1: Well, your love language would be gifts, right, Well.
Speaker 2: No, my love language is come. I don't know what the specific term is, but it's like no acts of service, active service, acts of service. Yeah, that's what I like to do for people. I don't know what mine is.
Speaker 1: Though I remember one of the best.
Speaker 3: Another really great home host event you did was when we worked on Christy Salmon Brownie in Melbourne Breakfast Show.
Speaker 1: And you hope you had this big, beautiful platter of oysters. Yeah, and we all rocked up and I've.
Speaker 3: Still got the visual of those oysters on the big George Chencey.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's rain in my memory.
Speaker 2: Just like to treat people that I love, and I did that on Friday night. Everything was just so delicious and so lovely. But I want to give a specific shout out, and this is what I'm asking you. Thirteen twenty four ten. It was the most delicious, memorable thing you ate all weekend. You would not remember because you were not born. But in the eighties there was a very fleeting, wonderful moment of milk bar time where you could get an ice cream called a Sconer. Now, if you're in your car or you know, at work, nodding your head, this was the ad for the sconer.
Speaker 3: Screaming through the evening, scamming through a long way, gonna get ahold.
Speaker 2: Of a cool Peter Sconer. You understand a cool Pi Schoner.
Speaker 1: You Sconer creamy, smooth Peter's natural ice cream with pure obtaining apricots and makes sense on the.
Speaker 2: Cool Peter Sconer.
Speaker 1: That's a creepy ad man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: And the weird thing is that, you know, with my advertising marketing background, the Sconer was clearly a female ice cream. Women loved it. It was in the time before we sper. You know how mums love we spars. Mums loved Sconer, and obviously the marketers went.
Speaker 4: How do we get more blokes boying it?
Speaker 2: And so they released that was basically a VB ad but they were the most delicious ice creams. They had apric for starters Apricot who has that? So it was like a sweet gelato Apricot with vanilla ice cream around it, and within the vanilla ice cream was hints of coconut, peanut and sesame seeds. Most unusual, I know, and I've never forgotten it, and I've never gotten over it like I get over long term relationships a lot longer than a lot quicker than I have over the discontinuation of the Sconer. I recreated the Sconer for the dinner party on Friday, and was it.
Speaker 1: A hit or a flop?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 2: People were silenced. Wow, yes, because for Pegs. For Christmas, I bought peg a fancy ice cream machine, and of course I'm the only one that uses it. And I made the apricot gelato from scratch, and then I made the vanilla ice cream, and I toasted everything into perfection and mixed the vanilla ice cream in with the sesame seeds.
Speaker 1: And it was so good.
Speaker 3: Get the woman back on Master Chef thirteen twenty four to ten, say good I and tell us the most delicious thing you tried this weekday?
Speaker 2: I made the skoner on Master Chef, I'd forget the apricot. Hello Diana, Hello, how are you hi? Happy Monday to you. What was the most delicious thing you ate on the weekend?
Speaker 6: Well, it was my daughter's birthday.
Speaker 2: And how old is she turning?
Speaker 6: She turned fifteen?
Speaker 2: Oh big one?
Speaker 4: How gorgeous?
Speaker 6: Well yeah, and so what we did was we made Mexican. But it was because you look with your or you eat with your eyes. With all the condiments like the cheese and the WACAMOLEI and the tomatoes, yes, difference to meat, all in black bowls, and so you just usually it looked fabulous and you would.
Speaker 2: Have felt so up yourself. Diana got on you so and.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 6: It was really tasty and lots of lime juice and it was a really good miral yum.
Speaker 3: And it would have looked great on her Instagram, which is most important. Diana. You've got a Baker's Delight voucher on the way to let's go.
Speaker 1: To meet Mick. What was the yummiest thing you ate on the weekend?
Speaker 3: A couple of Tomahawk's teakes.
Speaker 7: Let me marinated.
Speaker 5: It's a sultant and barbecue rub three hours in the spoke cooker and then reversed on the barbecue plate.
Speaker 4: The old reverse sea my favorite.
Speaker 7: I've never heard it the other week and I tried it great.
Speaker 4: I've tried it too.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: I'll try this weekend Speak of Delight voucher for you.
Speaker 8: Mike.
Speaker 2: The Christy is One show. Now I've heard something that beggars belief. You said a sentence to me earlier, and I said, I got to take this to my people. Thirteen twenty four to ten. I'm thinking of a band that fits the sentence, the biggest band in the world. Does anyone in the known universe, or at least listening to the Chrissy Swantow right now, ever, contemplate that the words Slipknot come to mind? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you believe that Slipknot is the biggest band in the world, because I don't think we're going to find a single person, nor do I. And if you, if you want to play along, please do thirteen twenty four to ten. If you don't think that's not is the biggest band in the world, give me an example of one that could be.
Speaker 3: The reason we speak of this is I was sitting at the pub Friday night before our producer Tom's birthday, and I was with my mates Cam and Campbell and Kobe. And Kobe had to run off and I said.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to?
Speaker 2: Didn't you the memo that you're not allowed to eat at the table unless he got the name starts with.
Speaker 3: A anyway, Kbe goes, I'm going to Flamington to see Slipknot? I said, sorry, what he goes? Are you joking? You work in radio? I said, no, like, what are you talking about? What Slipnot? I thought it was some sort of circus. I thought maybe he was taking his nieces and nephews. He goes, Slipknot, They're like the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 2: The biggest band in the world. Get your hand off, Kobe, in what universe are slip Not the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 3: And he goes, they're huge, like you, and then he starts playing me some of their music.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've got nothing against Slipknot.
Speaker 3: Fabulous, Really, I wouldn't say fabulous awful.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not typing in Slipknot Radio into my Spoti finals, so you know that's not going to be featured on Cole's radio. However, each to their own true great band been around for ages, has some tunes. They are not the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 1: They are not. Kobe is kidding himself there kidding.
Speaker 3: The other thing Kobe told me that scared me is apparently they do these like death circles at Slipknot shows where everyone like punches on whilst the show is happening.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's sound.
Speaker 1: That's fresh.
Speaker 3: Hold thirteen, twenty four to ten do you agree with my mate Kobe that Slipnot are the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Melswani.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm mel, Hello, Chrissy, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Mate? Now you you're going to jump to Slipknot's.
Speaker 4: Defense, of course I am.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that they're a bad band, Mel, I'm just saying that they are not the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 6: There's some people.
Speaker 1: No, so now you would argue that they are.
Speaker 6: Of course I would. I've seen them on Friday at not Fest.
Speaker 1: Not Best.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Mel, I feel like you and I are going to have what what do they call them? The death circle? You and I are going to fight it out. They can't be And I think it's generational as well, like someone of my age might go, oh, well, you know, you too were the biggest band in the world. But it's never slip Not. Come on, Mel, not never.
Speaker 6: Chrissy, you've got a closed mind here, mate, not never never say never.
Speaker 3: And now speak of this circle that my mate was telling me about where everyone fights.
Speaker 1: Is that a real thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a real thing.
Speaker 7: It's more of an American thing.
Speaker 1: So what happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they literally run.
Speaker 8: Around and punch on, but that didn't happen here.
Speaker 1: And how was your evening?
Speaker 9: It was amazing?
Speaker 2: And when during this punch on situation do people like get clocked and then go yeah, I got I.
Speaker 6: Was part of it, but no doubt I'm not in that part. I like a mosh pit, but yeah, not dead.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad that we found someone that loves them. You were going to send you a Baker's Delight voucher. Let's go to Harris.
Speaker 2: Just imagine me and Mel opposite each other at dinner with her in a slip not outfit and me and my tinsely Taylor's round glass. Hallo, Harris, Okay, biggest band in the world, slipknot y slash in I reckon laugh.
Speaker 1: I would say I would.
Speaker 2: Say yes that they they had been more successful and more popular. What's your favorite? What's your favorite Aki Daka song?
Speaker 6: Oh got to be Thunderstruck.
Speaker 7: That's she wanted to be. That's what Guneral song was going to be.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's iconic. So much harras Baker's Delight voucher for you. Let's finish with Enza swany Inza.
Speaker 2: Kobe Jack's friend said that Slipknot are the biggest band in the world.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on concerns about this statement?
Speaker 6: Never heard of them in my life.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show, the Chrissy Swan Shows.
Speaker 10: Australia's the largest fashion papal Meldon Fashion Festival is back at the large paypals.
Speaker 4: Jack's Vivz.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm personally thrilled because obviously I've paid for this through my excessive use of PayPal. Correct surely there's a you know, a dollar per transaction or something, and I've made about four million. It's very exciting news. I feel like a proud mother slash girlfriend slash best friend. You are walking in a fashion show at Melbourne Fashion Festival. It's I don't want to freak you out because I can see in your eyes you are nervous, yes, and you've got like dry mouth, like a little cockatoo. But it is a really big deal and I think you're gonna nail it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I love that you are backing me in.
Speaker 3: I like our good friend brook warn is like, don't make out like you're nervous or you're like scared of this.
Speaker 1: Oh you love it.
Speaker 3: I'm like no, No, Brook, I love yeah, if you follow me on Instagram, Shore, I like posing for a photo, but walking down a runway is like a skill that models possess.
Speaker 1: I am not a model and I don't have that skill.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean not everybody is born with the bravado that Brook worn and her dad, but born nothing nothing scares them. Now it's a very exciting opportunity. Obviously, I am going to be there front and center. Got to work out what I'm wearing too.
Speaker 3: No, well, I'm currently in the process of sorting that out, but we do need to commit to you being in black. Chris Jenna like square sunglasses a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I'm actually thinking of an Anna Winter, a wig, a bob oh, let's find one somewhere. But it's not just me that is going to be there. We are inviting I'm so excited your supporters, your listeners, your family, listeners of the Christy Swan Show are able to enter and come.
Speaker 4: And we have the first one.
Speaker 11: Hello Sarah, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: I Am going to see you on Thursday evening at Topper I know, yes, at the very fancy Melbourne Fashion Festival. We're going to be there. We can't. I have been told though, I can't be embarrassing and I can't be overly enthusiastic.
Speaker 4: So as long.
Speaker 6: As I'm going to be embarrassing an enthusiastic.
Speaker 2: No, you must not. You must pull a poker faces. If you've seen this beautiful boy do this many many times over. Now you just you being there is support enough. But I do believe song choices make all the difference.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely, I am so with you. Okay, So you definitely need to make it fun. Maybe some genuine ponies.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, Sarah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to start trying to trying to like turn people on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it's classy, it's not. It's it's like Melbourne Fashion Festival, not magic Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: What about this one?
Speaker 4: This is my choice, Sarah. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Imagine the lights go down, they come up again. Our boys at the end of the catwalk. He's frozen like this. He doesn't make eye contact with anyone because he's too beautiful and too cool. One hand in a pocket, the thumb is out because his hands are too big for the little tiny pockets you know what I mean, And he struts down. He avoids eye contacts. He's about to poo his pants. What do you think girls on feb I love it?
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, it's great, it's good.
Speaker 3: Hopefully the people at Melbourne Fashion Festival are listening to this now, Sarah. Because I appreciate you coming to support me so much, I'm very thrilled to say that you will be staying at the Langham Hotel and that we will be flying you into Melbourne from Adams for this event. Real.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I am so excited to support you.
Speaker 1: You're going to rocket you aah, very kind, Sarah.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if you're an eater or not, but my god, the buffet at the Langham.
Speaker 1: Crikey, this is perfect.
Speaker 2: I mean I hope they sell Elasser sized pants at this fashion festival.
Speaker 3: All right, Sarah, we will see you Thursday night. Thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 1: Australia's largest fashion event.
Speaker 3: PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival is back until March eighth. For tickets, head to PayPal dot MFF dot, I am dot.
Speaker 2: Are you so excited? If you want to join us me, Sarah and Jack and Tom whose birthday it is today, make sure you're to survive the Nova Player act the Chrissy Swan Show. The Oscars have finished. This is officially a spoiler alert. Chrissies click mean, I'm sad, so am I our girl, our girl didn't win, so we are all about Demi more and given the run up, the successful run up she's had with this. She won the SAG for the substance and she won the other one.
Speaker 4: I can't think of what the Golden Globe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did not win any Oscar for Best Actress.
Speaker 3: Mikey Madison won it for Anora, which I've not seen.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Anura?
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't seen a film since twenty seventeen, so of course not. I do know Mikey Madison, though, do you remember in Lockdown? I was obsessed with that Pamela Adlon series called.
Speaker 4: Get a Better Are Better Things?
Speaker 2: No, it's the most wonderful television show I've ever watched in my life. And she plays Pamela Adlon's daughter in it, one of three daughters, Okay, and it's brilliant and she is brilliant. I'm not surprised that she has won, however.
Speaker 4: I just would have thought credit where kredit was due.
Speaker 2: The woman has worked her a off for two hundred years, and.
Speaker 3: I think she thought she had it in the bag. I was watching some interviews this morning with her on the red carpet. She was so confident, she was glowing. I think everyone around her had been like, Demi, it's your year, babe, You're going to get it. It's almost like it was a lifetime achievement award.
Speaker 2: I agree they often do that, but they don't do it for women. Dogs sometimes though, like if a guy has had the same sort of career, he'll get the oscar when he's sixty. Yeah, everyone sort of knows that he wasn't best.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she didn't do it.
Speaker 1: And Best Picture also went to a Noora Swani.
Speaker 2: What is Anora about?
Speaker 1: I believe, tom Do you want to buzz in here?
Speaker 4: Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Tommy?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it, but I am across it.
Speaker 11: It's about a sex worker who marries a Russian like billionaire parents come for her after it and divorce him, and.
Speaker 2: It's like pretty woman but dark Russian and obviously doesn't have a happy ending. Adrian Brody won Best Actor for Also The Brutalists. Can I just say has not aged? Adrian Brody I first saw in like a musical themed when he played a pianist. I mean, people are going to be punching their steering wheels going. Of course we know what that is. But he looked exactly the same man and that must have been thirty years ago. Raithe Fines did not win for a film called Conclave. If you don't know the story about him and the Quantus the flight Attendant, please google it.
Speaker 4: It's one of the greatest broads.
Speaker 2: And Timothy Chalomaye also did not win Best Actor for his portrayal of Bob Dylan in A Complete Unknown.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm surprised about that is because generally with the oscars and you'll be nod in your head if you sing and act in a film, true, generally you win it, you win it. And he didn't, and either did The Wicked Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, Swanny, that's a really good point you make. I know, Tom out produces quite upset. The Wicked Gals really haven't cleaned up for their roles in that film, and.
Speaker 1: They were unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Whilst we're on Timmy Shallamay, I'm just gonna say I love the guy, but he really missed with that yellow Javonti suit on the red carpet.
Speaker 1: Swany, what is.
Speaker 2: That such look? It is a natty length, I'll give it that much. But it does look like, you know, something on a clearance racket seed. It does is really what it looks like? Kyle a suspend and save situation.
Speaker 1: Kylie Jenner almost looks like she's in a spend and save bralette too. I love her.
Speaker 3: What I do love about those two those twenty is all of the awards shows she's attended to support him. She has skipped the red carpet and gone straight into the room.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. I think they're so classy. But I think he needs to reconsider taking her because when she goes with him to the awards ceremonies, I e. The Oscars, doesn't win all the golden globes. I don't think he won. The time he took his mum to the SAgs.
Speaker 1: He won a good luck charm.
Speaker 2: So there's a good luck charm that Let's talk about the looks I have noticed. I don't know anything about fashion, obviously, I'm going to learn when you're walking to catwork catwalk at Robyn Fashion. First of all, in three sleeps time. I don't know too much about fashion, but I can see a return here to old school glamour. The best looks that have been chosen by people that know a lot more than I do, could have been from the fifties.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you think it's so old Hollywood that Chaparelli dress ariana grande war.
Speaker 2: I mean she looks like she is wearing a antique dressing table.
Speaker 4: It's magical again.
Speaker 2: Cynthia Arrivo in a really like striking, almost like a paper cutout dress, Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, extraordinary like period like Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the small waist and the full skirt, magical.
Speaker 1: Velvet Louison heaven to me more.
Speaker 2: Really simple, beautiful, sparkly number. She looks incredible. I'm so sorry to me you didn't get across the line, but I just want to talk for a moment about Selena Gomez. What is going on here? I hate to say it, but is it the love of a good man? Because it seems to have coincided with her falling in love with Benny Blanco that's his name.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is Swanny cann Or a really great stylist.
Speaker 2: The haircut extraordinary, the outfit extraordinary, the buzzy extraordinary, the jewelry extra everything.
Speaker 4: Extraordinary, magical.
Speaker 3: Sixteen thousand glass droplets and crystal were on that dress.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you don't think I'm going to try and emulate that look, but from Kmart and Lovisa up to the logis, if I do get invited, then you're rear.
Speaker 10: You're right the Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's quizzy. Isabella is not a bella hayasbella.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hey, what a great name. Oh thank you, Chris. Let be sweet together. Let's see who you're up against. Take Casey, Hi, here you going? You know who I saw today?
Speaker 4: I mean, and this is a real stretch, but this is how my brain works.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go with you.
Speaker 2: So every time I see the name Casey, I think of Casey from High five? Does anybody knows Casey? Today, on the way to a celebratory lunch for our beautiful.
Speaker 1: Boy Tom, Yes, happy birthday Tom, I.
Speaker 2: Saw Steve also from High five.
Speaker 6: Oh, Biko, okay, it's an omen.
Speaker 2: It's an omen.
Speaker 1: It's quite something.
Speaker 2: Your name's ther Buzz's girls. Only one of you can get the bum bag. I've been told by management and by Tom, I'm not allowed to just give them away. I do not know why they cost four cents to make.
Speaker 1: Know that they're busier and more expensive.
Speaker 2: How much do they make? How much do they cost per unit?
Speaker 11: I don't really remember, but they're not They're quite expensive.
Speaker 3: And also Sonny. In the Game of life, someone wins and someone loses.
Speaker 2: Not in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Baby Question number one, good luck Ladies, names.
Speaker 2: Your buzzer's best of five first person to get three ounces correct? That's the oime of the game. Question number one, Ah, who the oscars are today? It's all done and dusted. Who won the best picture?
Speaker 1: Is Aba?
Speaker 2: Yes? Isabella?
Speaker 1: Anora?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 1: Well done is our Question number two?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the game Alexy that contains our solar systems? All? Yes, Isabella? Milka oh Dona?
Speaker 5: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: And did you know? Also the milky Way is the treat you can eat between meals without ruining your appatar.
Speaker 1: Man, how good is a milky way?
Speaker 7: Would have got it?
Speaker 1: I think that's my favorite chocolate bar, a milky wow.
Speaker 2: Wow. Question number three, Camille ya Kabe is celebrating her twenty eighth birthday today. Can you name this song. No, no, no, Yes, Isabella for the win. Here's Pasana. You've just won your silver bumbag. Well done done. Is this something for Casey? A little vouchery deal?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to send them both a Baker's Delight voucher.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, appreciate it, thank you.
Speaker 1: You are so welcome.
Speaker 2: Swan Show, The Crissy Swan Show. You're listening it to The Grizzy s One Show on nov.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Disgusting habits that you have had to endure because you're going out with someone briefly, long term, whatever. And Jack's got some other questions as well. It's a deep dive, if you will. Kathy Griffin is an American comedian, very brash, I would say, controversial, speaks her mind.
Speaker 1: Loves hanging out with Sea, loves hanging.
Speaker 2: Out with Sea allows Sea to just sit in the living room screaming.
Speaker 4: Her song.
Speaker 2: Sounds awful, so funny. But she has released this little snippet on the Tiki talkie and we are shook.
Speaker 9: This's a picture of me and my then boyfriend Jack Black. Other bros thought I was cool because I was tating, so one night I spent the night there and the next day I'm in the shower, I get off on the bath mat. I said, I need a shower towel, and he goes, you're standing on it. He knows that's straight guys. He had one bath mat slash towel that he used for both and that was it.
Speaker 8: So naturally I kept sleeping with him.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean a few things there. She says, Oh, that's straight guys. That is not straight guys. That is not any guy that I've ever met.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that you pinpointed that comment, because that was going to be my first thing I bring up with you. I have mainly straight mates, and they are clean and their hygienic, except you Campbell, but most of them are clean and hygienic.
Speaker 2: What we cannot understand is what happened that made you think it was okay to not have any bath towels in the house and only one bath mat that you stand on when you're wet, and then you use that same.
Speaker 1: Mat to try yourself.
Speaker 2: To dry yourself. That I have so many questions as.
Speaker 3: To, oh, like the process and the method of it, like are you standing on the towel out of the shower, then the mat, the bath mat, sorry, then lifting it not to dry yourself or are you grabbing the bath mat first whilst you're in a shower, quickly drying yourself off, then laying it down in the bathroom, then stepping onto it naked already dry thirteen twenty four to ten. If you are a dude that does this, you can be anonymous. We won't judge you. I really want to speak to you, and I will give you a great prize because I just want to understand how it works.
Speaker 2: And also it must be I'm imagining having that at my place. My bath mats that I stand on are.
Speaker 1: Quite thick and rigid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so obviously Jack Blacks was just one of those like you get at a travel lodge. Yeah, must have been thin. I mean, that would be the end of the relationship. If I was having a shower at someone's house, friendship, relationship, whatever, and I said can I use your towel and they said you're standing on it, I would say, I'm leaving now and you will never see me again. Tata the Chrissy swanshow comedian Kathy Griffin has has dropped a bombshell.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that she was dating Jack Black.
Speaker 9: This was a picture of me and my then boyfriend Jack Black.
Speaker 8: Other bros thought I was cool because I was sitting him.
Speaker 9: So one night I spent the night there and the next day I'm in the shower.
Speaker 8: I get off on the bath mat.
Speaker 9: I said, I need a shower towel, and he goes, you're standing on it, you guys, that's street guys. He had one bath mat slash towel that he used for both and that was it.
Speaker 8: So naturally I kept sleeping with him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what well, So don't lump all straight guys into that cap.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. That is absolutely true. That is not no a straight guy thing. That is a no guy thing.
Speaker 1: Thirteen four to ten.
Speaker 3: Though, if you do this, because Swanni, we want to understand the process and method of it.
Speaker 2: We want it. We've got so many questions and I'm just feeling sick all over again because I've realized that the bath mat is obviously on the floor, So regardless of how clean your floor is, there's going to be floor things on it, hair flex of deodorant, do you know what I mean? And then you're wiping your clean body with something that's been on the floor.
Speaker 3: Imagine if there's a rogue nail clipping and it scratches a bit.
Speaker 2: Michael, Michael, Hello, Should I have changed your name to protect you?
Speaker 7: No, it's so good. I'm happy with my decisions.
Speaker 2: So you are on the phone on the Crazy Swan Show to tell us that you have done this.
Speaker 7: I have when I was single.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what my first question is what was the thickness of the chosen bath mat?
Speaker 7: It was just a regular towel, actually a bath mat.
Speaker 3: M And what would you do, Michael, would you use that towel as a bath mate after you've dried yourself off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the tap is off, what happens next? Michael?
Speaker 7: So I get it off the floor and I dry myself and then I put it back on the floor and then I step onto it.
Speaker 1: Michael, You're better than this, brother, No, Because.
Speaker 7: Let's say you do laundry. The towel is clean, you put it on the floor, it's clean, and then you shower.
Speaker 1: You're clean.
Speaker 7: So you step on the mat. That's the use the towel that's clean. You put it back on the floor that's clean, and then you're good to go for the next time. Okay, So everything's clean.
Speaker 2: All right, I sort of see where you're coming from. So let's go to the next time you've mentioned it. Where does it live after it's done that double duty on the floor or do you hang it?
Speaker 7: Depends how wet it is. Generally I would hang it up again so to dry it for the next time, But if I'm in a rush, I might just leave it there so.
Speaker 2: That you're drying your body with The next time has been.
Speaker 4: On the floor with your feet on it and stuff.
Speaker 7: Sometimes, yeah, but most of the time I've hung it up after I've stepped on it and I'm completely dry, and then I'll hang it up and then get ready.
Speaker 2: So you said that you used to do this when you were single. What was the reaction when your now wife realized that your towel slash bath matt was the same thing?
Speaker 7: Basically, your guys, is a reaction shocking horror?
Speaker 1: Were you surprised?
Speaker 4: Married me good on her?
Speaker 2: Was she surprised? Were you surprised by her vehement reaction?
Speaker 7: Not really, Because my parents we had a towel for everything, and then when I moved in by myself, I choose what I wanted to do, and I didn't want to do much laundry. I found it more efficient.
Speaker 1: There's a bit of childhood tau trauma there.
Speaker 3: Probably we're going to send you two hundred dollars voucher for door dash quickly, Kevin, do you do this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, I do. Unfortunately, I well know. Luckily for me, I live by myself. So when I come out the shower, I've just got a pretty nice bubble bath mat. I use that, I shake off and then the heat lambs take care of the rest. So I have four beautiful heat lamps. It's pretty much. I've mean naturally and I'm bold, so I don't have to worry about my hair either. And after about two to three minutes, but pretty much, just throw on the clothes and it's just to go.
Speaker 2: Kevin, this is astonishing to me. Why why wouldn't you just buy a towel?
Speaker 6: N no time to do washing.
Speaker 5: It's less laundry to judge me. So it's the cave is a bit of water left throwing around.
Speaker 3: But oh, two hundred dollars voucher for door dash. Maybe you can show the door dash of your heat lamps.
Speaker 4: Show Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: Harry styles. You know he's been spotted in Tokyo, and you would be forgiven for thinking that a renaissance man such as himself might be I don't know, filming a Samurai historical film or maybe hunting down the best ram and no as if he can be good at anything else, part of everything he touches. He's now a marathon runner. Wow, he's just done the Tokyo Marathon. He beat more than twenty thousand other people doing it.
Speaker 1: Do you have a time that he hit it in?
Speaker 2: Three twenty four from this morning?
Speaker 1: That is unbelievable, Yeah, three.
Speaker 2: Twenty four something like that.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Sonny, that's a really really good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, but when you break it down, it's nearly about four and a half minutes per kilometer Like.
Speaker 1: That is fast, go proper fast.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a Neon pair of runners and.
Speaker 1: Is that a beanie on? It's a headband.
Speaker 4: It's a headband.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, even Harry Styles is going to break out a sweat in that. But I think because you and I know someone who's run the New York Marathon, the great Jonathan Brown. Yeah, and I think normal people like you and I just say, oh, yeah, marathon run er, whatever marathon you do a marathon. You sort of think that it's achievable or not of interest or whatever. It is massive.
Speaker 1: It is so huge.
Speaker 2: Even people that go, oh, look, I'm going to do the half marathon like that is sh.
Speaker 1: I applaud them because I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: And also, in our good power Jonathan Brown's sort of defense, I would like to mention he did it in three hours and fourteen minutes. So even Jonathan Brown beat Harry Styles, and Harry Styles is a bit smaller and more of a slender dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and probably half his age.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Shout out to you, Brownie, and shout out to this song. Swanny discovered it on the weekend day dreaming Harry.
Speaker 2: It's funny you and I are so aligned. I it was only this week and then I thought, God, I miss Harry Style. I want some new stuff, and I listened to Harry's house same.
Speaker 1: That's how I fell back in love with it.
Speaker 4: This so weird.
Speaker 2: The greatest song that he's ever released Golden Again. But Adore You is beautiful too.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just he's just fabulous.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Courtney cut ash in please. I can't believe that wow In my mouth because she's very boring. But what is interesting is that it doesn't matter if you're just a you know, normal mum like me or a superstar mum like Courtney cut Ashi. And the fact is you can never guess what you're going to have to sort out for your kids next.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Okay, you never know what's going to mean.
Speaker 2: You never know where you're going to have to get all your lioness action from, you know, to protect them. She has released the following statement about her thirteen year old son, Mason.
Speaker 4: I really should I do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of like I've lost the world to live like.
Speaker 4: I rarely address.
Speaker 12: Rumors or conspiracies regarding myself or my family, but this is about my child, and it feels wrong to let anyone think for a second that these liars are remotely true.
Speaker 4: They are not. This next line, Mason does not like have a child.
Speaker 1: How you nailed that?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a child himself.
Speaker 1: He's fifteen. But you across this conspiracy.
Speaker 2: No, I've missed it. I thought it was thirteen. He's fifteen, so he could be a teen dad, So.
Speaker 1: What I think? It started on Reddit swanee.
Speaker 3: Apparently he has this private Instagram account, and on it he announced that he has a one year old and apparently her name is Piper and the mother is a girl in his art class. Like that's the detail this conspiracy theory and rumor went into.
Speaker 4: Right, but the.
Speaker 2: Account is fake or b Yeah, so she has had to come to his defense and say that he really values his privacy and please be respectful.
Speaker 4: He is a kid with feelings.
Speaker 2: Stop spreading false narratives and spinning lies.
Speaker 1: Imagine I kind of love it good. A one year old called Piper, that girl in yart class.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how hard it would be to be a Kardashian child. There is no way that in their darkest, quietest moment, those women don't think, how could I have done this to my kids?
Speaker 3: And Mason, especially Swanni because he is the eldest of all of the Kardashian clan. He's like the guinea pig to go through it. Or people think it's Northwest, it's not, it's Mason.
Speaker 2: And then Scott Disick has been slamming anybody that doesn't like Monjaro the white loss injections. He's like, you could anyway. I won't say what he did, but He's very thrilled that he could see hiss and pieces now when he couldn't have perform. Yes, The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you