Speaker 1: On Sconlands, Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalkey Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panekey Show. Coming up tonight. That arise of left wing violence on our city streets with feral protesters again attacking women holding eight peaceful rally. Adam Crichton will be here to discuss that and much more. A new pole shows the majority of Australias want to see and to all Welcome to country ceremonies. I'll speak to Professor Ian Plimer about that controversy. The Great Josh Hammer will have the latest from the US, from the arrest of judges hiding criminals to the fake news about Donald Trump's blue suit, and later in the hour, Kinsis Scofield will tell us why pop stars Beyonce and Katie Perry are struggling to sell concert tickets and left is losing. It features an Irish band praising Hamas and his buller. But first, a women will Speak rally in Melbourne organized by Women's Voices Australia descended into chaos on the weekend after it was disrupted by a protrans counter protest, which quickly became violent.
Speaker 4: Street fights breakout in the city fists fly as transgender rights protesters and opponents scuffle in skirmishes. Capsico spray used to disperse crowds. A women's rights protest was organized for midday at Parliament.
Speaker 5: It's women who are losing their rights, not.
Speaker 3: People who have a gender identity. Women's spaces, women's sports men are encroaching on all of that.
Speaker 5: It is frightening.
Speaker 6: I found it very difficult to walk past those people.
Speaker 3: They are rabbit. Joining me now senior fellow and chief economists of the IPA, Adam Cricht and Adam. There was four hours of utter mayhem in Melbourne. Roads were blocked, public transport was disrupted, widespread violence and I haven't heard condemnation yet. I may have missed it from the premiere from the Prime Minister. There seems to be just this tolerance of left wing violence. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I ended up in that protest.
Speaker 7: Finally enough the transfer part of the violence walked around the corner and something. I was surrounded by all these rabid people. That lady certainly used the right work. It was shocking how vicious and horrible these people were. I was actually very depressed about Melbourne actually watching it all. They were spitting at police, pushing police, screaming at police.
Speaker 3: And yet there was only a couple of arrests. When you're talking about four hours of mayhem, of just lawlessness, I don't know how you can have just two arrests. You saw them literally spitting on police, yep.
Speaker 2: Well one person did.
Speaker 7: They tried to break into the voter fora in store, strangely on the corner, but just on your broader point, Yeah, we always hear about far right this, far right that, but you know one of these people, these are extreme far left, and you never hear it called out. So it's extraordinary double standard and it's very depressing. These people are extremists in the true sense of the word. I think they're very aggressive and can be dangerous. And finally, they're all wearing their COVID masks, and I'm not sure whether they're still scared of the virus or virtue.
Speaker 2: Signaling, or they just don't want to show their identity.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little from column A and B and C because I think given some of the antics that rather not be identified by police, they.
Speaker 2: Don't have jobs, so it's they're probably not concerned about it.
Speaker 3: And this protest was a three ProMED protests, so that we're there because the women were holding a women's rights rally, so of course that can't be allowed in Melbourne. But they were also an anti Israel protest amongst them, and also an anti police one because there was a police shooting in Melbourne about a week ago. So it just shows you it's the same leftist crowd. Whether it's an anti police rally, whether it's an environmental rally, whether it's a trans rally, it's the same usual suspects.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the police did a good job too, I must say they're putting up with a lot. They were very calm under pressure, and you know, I felt sorry for them.
Speaker 3: Actually sometimes I'd like them to sort of show the attitude they showed with the anti lockdown protesters, with these protesters that they arguably went in very hard. Not arguably, they did go in very hard with what were peaceful protests during lockdown, and now they have a very permissive attitude. Indeed, also more controversy in Melbourne. I'm going to be talking to a professor Ian Plimer about this later, but I am interested in your thoughts on the ANZAC service, the Dawn service being disrupted in Melbourne when the Welcome to Country was underway. It was a five minute long welcome to country. What do you make of the controversy? And it should also be noted that along with the five minute long official welcome to country one thousand dollars a minute, apparently, there was also the MC who had an acknowledgment of country, and also the governor added an acknowledgment of country. So it was a lot What are your thoughts about? What about the whole thing?
Speaker 7: What shocked me was that both sides of politics basically defended the Welcome to country at the ENZAC service when they must know that the vast.
Speaker 2: Majority of Australians would not think it's appropriate.
Speaker 7: Look, I don't know if there's been surveys on that, but I would bet one thousand dollars that the majority would say on ANZAC Day it's not appropriate. And what i'd certainly bet a lot more on is that if you surveyed veterans, or surveyed our men and women in the armed forces now, they would also say it's not appropriate on ANZAC Day because you know, to welcome soldiers to the country that they defended is somewhat ridiculous, and I do think the broader point, we just have so many of these things it's becoming a joke. You know, the plane lands as a welcome to country, plane takes off as well in the country, you know, an Zac Day before, every.
Speaker 3: Single before every meeting, sometimes multiple announcements during meetings. I mean, it's beyond absurd. I've always said is a PC way of saying, go back to where you came from. I find it, as a migrant very offensive. It's pretty telling me this isn't my land because I'm not entitled to see Australia as fully my home because of my ethnicity. I mean, how is that anything other than racial? Extremely it is, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Just to give you an anecdote, when I landed in Australia for I spent four years in the US, it was a Quanters flight.
Speaker 2: There was a welcome to country when I landed. I've never experienced that before.
Speaker 7: This is in Sydney, this is back in January, and I thought, you know, honestly, like seven of my eight great great grandparents were born in Australia and I'm being welcome to.
Speaker 3: Where will you not be have to be welcome where? Is actually home exactly coming. Come on, now, let's watch here. As three right wing activists from the National Workers Alliance launched a protest at a Friends of the ABC event attended by til MP Monique Ryan. Naturally, the response of some of the lefties there was to get very upset and one of them hit, ran and hit one of these protesters. Now, Monique Ryan, instead of perhaps admonishing this woman for that act of violence, is quick to comfort her and give her a hug.
Speaker 8: Have a look at this, Oh, there is Monique coming in for the hug the group hug.
Speaker 3: Look. I don't even know who these protesters were, what they were saying. That's not the point, right obviously, But why is someone running up to someone and punching them.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's funny. Actually, it's a little old.
Speaker 3: It was a little old. It's just not going to do much damage. But I mean, really, again, if the cases were reversed, it was a far left activist who wasn't being violent but being punched by somebody, and the conservative politician went in and hugged the person throwing the punch, it would be front page news. People would be irate. But we're just laughing. At this that's right.
Speaker 7: It's just, you know, the inherent bias of the media. Eighty percent of journalists folk one way, and it chose in the.
Speaker 3: Reporting absolutely Now to more serious matter. Despite vehement opposition from Victoria Police, registered sex offenders in Victoria are successfully applying to have lifelong reporting conditions lifted, with some even winning the right to live next to Victorians schools. As a report from the Herald Sun, recent cases include a foster carer who raped a fifteen year old in his care, but has now successfully argued that ongo reporting conditions have become onerous. The man known as GT, has argued he wanted to travel freely into state to visit his parents and honeymoon overseas with a new partner, Adam. The judge in that case determined that while GT's offending was very serious, it was in the public interest to ease his reporting obligations. I'm not sure about that rationale. Maybe you can explain it.
Speaker 7: Well, it's certainly not in the public interest. Look, I mean there's a difficult force. This is a difficult philosophical issue. You know, people serve their time, should they still have various conditions attached to them? But I do think in the case of sexual abuse of children, you do forfeit your rights, I think somewhat permanently when you commit these crimes, and you have to understand that the rest of the community would like to know where you are or at least generally, and there should be some restrictions. I mean, I'm not a criminologist, but my understanding is the rehabilitation rates of this class of crime is not great.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: I think if the police vehemently against it, that should tell us something because I don't think there are a signing up to do more work. I think they're concerned because they think there will be some sort of reoffending, or at least a risk of reoffending. Now let's talk about what's happening in Queensland, and new figures from the government are showing that the tough on crime approach with youth offenders is working. They've got these new adult crime adult time laws. There's been a thirty two percent drop in cases against children charge with at least one of the thirteen offenses that are included in these laws. So we've had quite a dramatic drop there, Adam, and I think it just shows that though tough on crime measures are enormously unpopular with the activists who work in that sector. They actually work, No, they do work.
Speaker 2: And they've worked all around the world for many decades. We know this.
Speaker 7: Economists not this. They test this some in New York's a classic example. There was the huge crime waves in the seventies and eighties. The new mayor came in, it got very tough and the crime went way down.
Speaker 2: So this is this is a good thing.
Speaker 7: I think, well done to the Queensland government. And what a contrast with Victoria.
Speaker 2: I think they maybe need a bit of the.
Speaker 7: Queensland attitude down here where crime has been increasing. So yeah, so I think it's job well done. I mean I was a little bit surprised actually just these youth offenders. I don't think they're the smartest kids in the world. I'm shocked if they even know what penalties are. But anyway, maybe they've looked into it.
Speaker 3: Now before you go, we've just had the long weekend. We've had two consecutive long weekends. A lot of people have paid surcharges when they've been out dining and the Prime Minister has had his say about this issue. He says this supports the rights of workers to earn penalty rates, is all for that, but he doesn't think businesses should be charging these public holiday surcharges to cover the increased wages bill. I mean, this is just another sign to me that the Prime Minister perhaps is economically illiterate. How can you have these enormous cost imposed on small businesses, little cafes, restaurants paying around eighty dollars an hour for people waiting, and how can they absorb that without passing it on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, actually I was at a bar in Melbourne on Friday and the head bartender was telling me all the staff were earning seventy two dollars an hour because an.
Speaker 3: Hour I had these sashes were earning seventy two dollars an hour on the weekend in Victoria.
Speaker 7: So of course they have to pass it on to some extent. And the fifteen percent, by the way, is a lot less than the added costs, so their margins would be a lot smaller that day.
Speaker 3: Well, it's basically you either shut up shop or you have to have the surcharge. I mean, no one likes getting that surprise on their bill and off when it is a surprise you missed the little note on the menu that tells you it exists. But I don't think you can be blaming the cafe owners for being greedy in that instance. Adam Krista, thanks bittime tonight, Thanks for now. The latest news poll out today has revealed that while almost half the country believes the Albanezi government doesn't deserve another term, even more people believe that the coalition isn't ready to return to power, with the major party's primary votes remaining unchanged from the last poll, with a two party preferred figure stuck at fifty two forty eight percent in Labour's favor. And that's actually an improvement for labor on the twenty twenty two election result. Let's bring in a esteem geologist and author, Professor Ian Plymer, Professor, the opposition leader is still confident of victory. Is that confidence misplaced?
Speaker 10: Perhaps?
Speaker 6: But one has to have a lot of faith in the polls. I'm not so sure I do. This is a elect by electorate, a campaign. There are some seats that will go against the national trend. There are others that will go with it or follow the polls. Now, we have a situation in this country where we used to have two major parties and the ILP is the political wing of the unions. Have so few people that are in unions now and the ALP has performed so badly. The people are leaving the Alps. They've gone to one nation, some Family First people. Actually we're once ALP people. For example, Family First in this state is run by the former Labor State treasurer. So Labour has lost people. The Libs have lost people. They've lost people into Libertarians, into one nation, into Family First and perhaps living the Parment party. So the game has changed a lot, and we now rely on preferences. We really have no idea how they're going to go. And I think a hung parliament is going to be the worst thing for this country because we will be making decisions that are very very few people will be pushing for very hard, and they will be against what the nation really requires. The best thing can happen would be the ALP to win outright or the Libs to win outright. But a hung parliament will not help this country.
Speaker 3: And particularly if the Greens hold a balance of power or even some of those tills, I think either case would be a disaster.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: Peter Darton has done a bit of a u turn in the space of forty eight hours on the Welcome to Country ceremony and the controversy that was sparked over the weekend or over ANZAC Day. I should say he initially said this after the ANZAC Day ceremony was disrupted.
Speaker 11: Welcome the Country is an important part of efficient ceremonies and it should be respected.
Speaker 6: And I don't agree with the doing, and I don't agree.
Speaker 11: In our democracy the people can't accept the user and the others.
Speaker 3: But last night, during the debate with the Prime Minister, he had this to say.
Speaker 11: For the opening of Parliament, fair enough, it's respectful to do. But for the start of every meeting at work or the stuff out of a football game, I think a lot of Australians think it's overdone and it cheapens the significance of what it was meant to do. It divides the country.
Speaker 2: Not dissimilar to the Prime mister.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know why you didn't just say that to begin with. You could condemn the ANZAC service being disrupted without backing the Welcome to Country, which you did in that first clip, saying was an important part of the ceremony had to be respected. There's an online poll that's just been published. Over fifty thousand Australians participated, and ninety percent of them want to see less or no more welcome to country ceremonies. The poll had sixty seven percent saying that wants welcome to country ceremonies to stop completely, while another twenty three percent said they want to see less of them. I would have thought this is a fairly clear cut issue, particularly if you're the conservative candidate. But I there just seems to be a reluctance to take a firm position on this.
Speaker 6: Well, people who had a gut full of welcome to country. You can't move without having a welcome to country. We should be opening Parliament with a prayer, not a welcome to country. That's happened for generations. You cannot travel an aeroplane without getting some sort of political propaganda as you land on an international flight. You come in from well, I came in from Dallas Fort Worth not so long ago. The plane was full of Americans and they get a welcome to country. I mean, they have no idea what this means. It's absolute total nonsense. Now people have had enough and The only place I can go to and be guaranteed of not getting a welcomed to country isn'to my local pub. I might get welcomed as a creditor to pay off my tab, but you can virtually not move without having.
Speaker 2: A welcome to country.
Speaker 6: I'm over it. I'm thick of it. Well, I think most of the population is.
Speaker 3: I think you're one hundred percent right about most of the country being sick of it. And it's something that Senator just Enter Price has spoken about, and she is very articulate on the issue, and I don't know why we're not seeing more of her during this election campaign, particularly talking about these sorts of issues. Now, before you go pitter. Dutton was booed after he refused to do a showy on Anzac Day at a RSL in Townsville. Oh and it's a bit of fun, But I can see why you refuse. I could just see him copying all sorts of criticism backlash for glorifying drinking culture if he actually did it. But I think it would have endeared him to young male voters, and I think he's got to stop worrying about a backlash from people who are never going to vote for him anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, North Queen's Land's a bit different from the rest of Australia. Their hairy chest and real people. If you can knock off half a dozen pints in ten minutes, you are one of them. And Bob Hawk understood that he was able to compete with the best. He had a period of abstinence, well so he says, but then was back on it again. So I think that does connect with the working man in North Queensland. They actually connect with people who speak their language. Perhaps it was a mistake, perhaps it wasn't. I don't think it's important. The important thing is the matters of principle that mister Dutton has to stand up for. And these are the situations that people find themselves in, being unable to pay their electricity bill, unable to buy food, unable to pay rent, never able to buy a house.
Speaker 3: These are issues which affect.
Speaker 6: Everyone and just having a drink, you know, that's not important, but the legacy media want to harp on with this and keep away from the major issues. The major issues are that if we have a labor coalition with the Greens, then this country really goes backward economically. We're on that path already.
Speaker 3: Let's stop it, Professor Employmer, thanks for your time. Thank you still to carm Left is Losing It? Plus the latest from the US, from the arrest of judges hiding criminals to the fake news about Donald Trump's blue suit, the Great Josh Hammer as the latest. You're watching the reader panning your show, and it's time for left is Losing It And let's start with a musical flavor. And it seems that leftism destroys everything. Even the biggest superstars like Beyonce and Katie Perry become figures of ridicule in twenty twenty five. Let's start with Katie, who, fresh from pretending to be an astronaut, is now being mocked for her cringe performance in her latest concertour. Did she leave any discernible talent she had in space? I mean, imagine paying good money to see this.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: She never had much of a voice, but if that's how she dances nowadays, I think we can give the concert a miss. You can't odo tune whatever that now? I do. Wonder where did it all go so wrong for Katie? Perhaps it was on election Eve last November when she posted.
Speaker 12: This PI guys, I'm with one of my favorite senators.
Speaker 3: This is Kamala Harris. She's going to be well, or perhaps it all went pear shape when she posted this on election dates, her Orlando bloom chumming it up with Kamala and Doug Oh dear. Now Paul Katie is reduced to a punchline, and she's not alone. Pop stars don't come much bigger than Beyonce. But then she went all Kamala on us. Remember that woeful speech she gave at a Kamala rally When people thought she was going to perform, they thought they were going to get a free concert. Instead, they heard Beyonce mention a bunch of suburbs in Texas.
Speaker 9: Texans and Houstonians from Thurlward River Books, Sugarman, Bit bore Ailey Memorial, Southwestern North sign Alloway down.
Speaker 3: To Moll City, and now no one wants to go to her concerts. Daily Mail's headline reads, Beyonce mercilessly mocked as tickets for flop Cowboy Carter Tour reached the same price as a McDonald's meal. Yes, she's slash ticket prices by more than seventy percent and still having trouble moving them. Now to round up our little musical interlude, let's check in with these charmers. I played this clip for you when it happened. Here is Kneecap at Coachella singing Maggie is in a Box, a song about the late great Margaret Thatcher. Well, they've gone from that degeneracy to this. Now Kneecap are openly praising the savage mass murdering terrorists of her mass. Oh, yes, you heard right. They just praise Hezbollah and her mask And they have the simpletons at a music festival cheering for the type of people who slaughtered youngsters just like them at the Nova Music Festival. The Palastinians have.
Speaker 13: Home and they're balling them from this.
Speaker 3: Guys, if you're not calling it a Jana said, what are you calling it.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: If the left didn't have double standards, that have no standards at all. And here is another prime example. This is Andrew Weisman claiming that Trump being targeted with Vogue charges in a shocking case of law fare. Well, that was a great day for America because it proved no one is above the law. But when an activist judge breaks real laws, well, their rest is a violation.
Speaker 12: He is being treated no better or worse than anyone else. This is not selective prosecution. That this is not somebody who singled out that he is being treated just like anyone else.
Speaker 5: That is what it means to have a rule of law.
Speaker 12: That is what the justice periment is really singling and messaging here is that everyone will be treated as Merrick Garland has said, as equally in this country. This is really really a great day for America. So there has been a violation here that we know for sure, and it is not the judge exactly. You don't do it, even if you thought that there was a ground for doing this. The judgment call that you thought that this is the case to bring it tells you everything. There is no adult in the room who would have said, are you kidding me? Why would you possibly do this? And the answer is because we want to send a signal to the judiciary and that's what you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 3: And isn't it funny how the notion that nobody is above the law disappears when leftist activist judges break laws. And these are real laws, not trumped up charges used to stop a political candidate from winning offers. Remember when Russian collusion hopes O, Rachel Maddow was all about no individual being above the law. I wonder what's changed.
Speaker 1: Nobody's above the law. We only have one system of law for everyone. Nothing about being an elected official gives you a license to commit crimes or a license to get away with it. If you do, why step up politically and defend a judge or a prosecutor that's supposed to be a non political part of our systems. It's not like we didn't know it was going to be terrible, and it is terrible. He really did have a arrested today, arresting a judge today?
Speaker 12: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: And why was Wisconsen Judge Hannah Jugan arrested by the FBI. Now, this is the part of the story that Rachel met Out failed to tell her audience. Let's see it from Attorney General Pambondi.
Speaker 10: This guy was in court being prosecuted by a state prosecutor for domestic violence battery. He had beat up two people, a guy and a girl. Beat the guy, hit guy thirty times, knocked him to the ground, choked him, beat up a woman so badly they both had to go to the hospital and John, you know, it's so rare for victims to want to cooperate. They wanted to cooperate. They were sitting in the court room with the state prosecutor. The judge learns that Ice was outside to get the guy because he had been deported in twenty thirteen, came back in our country, commits these crimes, charged with committing these crimes. Victims in court. Judge finds out. She goes out in the hallway, screams at the immigration officers. She's fury, visibly shaken, upset, sends them off to talk to the chief judge.
Speaker 5: She comes back in the courtroom here can believe this, takes.
Speaker 10: The defendant and the defense attorney back in her chambers, takes them out of private exit and tells them to leave, while a state prosecutor and victims of domestic violence are sitting in the courtroom.
Speaker 3: Join I mean now is Newsweek's senior editor at large and article three projects seeniing Council Josh Hamma. Josh, the leftist media is actually pushing the narrative these arrests are sinister, that politically motivated. They seem to think that these leftist judges are above the law. They can obstruct justice, they can high defenders.
Speaker 6: Reader.
Speaker 13: You know, Rachel Maddow is one thing, But I mean, seriously, how many times for the past two years do we hear leftist media talking hands, leftist lawyers, Democratic senators, Congressman Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Joe Biden, Kamwala Harris, the all this, over and over and over again.
Speaker 5: No one is above the law. No one is above law.
Speaker 13: Oh wait, yeah, no one is above the law until it's a sympathetic Democrat judge trying to harbor an illegal alien's escape. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. I mean literally, like these people are just systemically incapable of anything remotely resembling intellectual consistency. I mean it literally is what is good for the goose is apparently not good for the gander. Now I happen to agree with Rachel Maddow in those first two clips. I agree that no one is above the law. I happened to disagree with her on what the law is as it applied to, for example, Donald Trump and these four prosecutions. But in this particular case, the case of the state judge in Wisconsin, there this is constitutional law. One on one stuff Frita. The Article six of the US Constitution is very clear. Federal law is supreme over state law. If federal law says you're an illegal alien, you got to get out, and the state judged trying to undermine that, that state judge has to be arrested, and thank god that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Well, Trump did vow to tackle this two tier justice system. This was part of the election campaign. But we're still seeing cases. And this one involving Tim Walls's employee in Minnesota, government employee Dylan Bryan Adams, is another example. This guy was caught on tape. There's extensive video of him vandalizing Tesla's, causing around twenty thousand dollars in damage. Well, he won't be facing jail because the progressive district attorney in that state is declining to charge him. Yes, she looks exactly as you'd expect her to look, Josh. The local police chief has called this decision to opt for a diversion rather than criminal charges a betrayal of victims. Now, this is just one case, but we see these sort of instances over and over again.
Speaker 13: Yeah, nothing says progressivism in America in the year twenty twenty five, like someone who looks like that with that particular haircut and that very white, pale skin tongue wearing a black Defenders Matter t shirt. Right, I mean literally, nothing I think encapsulates an underscores the utter ridiculousness that is the identity politics intersectionality obsessed modern American left than that image right there. But again, these people have no interest in anything remotely resembling the neutral enforcement of the rule of law. They are the original pioneers of reward my friends and punish my enemies by any means possible, and we see that play out time and time again. The Rachel Maddow klep as it applies, this notion and known as about the law is one thing there, But this scoff law in Minnesota. And by the way, color me surprise, really, I mean color me surprised, and that this is happening in Tim Wallas's Minnesota. Tim Walls of Minnesota was ground zero of the Saint George Floyd ryots back in May and into June and July of the summer of twenty twenty. There, Tim Walls was the one who lets what could have been a small contained fire erupted into a nationwide great conflagration, and now it's happening here when it comes to the so called test take down this latest form of leftist anarchy and political violence. There I none of this story surprised me. The fact that the prosecutor looks like that, the fact that this has taken place in Tim Wallas's backyard, the fact that Elon must test us above. This one story in many ways where I think completely underscores everything that is wrong with the current American political left, and it kind of reminds me. A lot of folks here in the United States are making a big fuss of the fact that a couple of polls have been trending downward over the past couple weeks for Donald Trump. But what they're not telling you is that if you look on the second and third paragraph and most of these posters' articles, they will still note that Donald Trump is still more trusted and more popular than the Democrats. And the reason for that is for stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Now, Josh to the shocking tragedy that saw the loss of more than sixty lives when a black Hawk helicopter collided with an American Airlines flight near Reagan International Airport. There was a great deal of criticism and defense of DEI at the time, diversity equity inclusion programs, a great deal of focus on the fact that the pilot here, the helicopter pilot in the black Hawk, was a female, Captain, Rebecca low back Well. We now have more details on the crash, and it's been revealed that not only was the black Hawk flying too high, but in the final seconds before the crash, the pilot failed to heed a directive from her co pilot, an Army flight instructor to change course. As many speculated at the time, Josh, this looked like human era, an avoidable strategity that's taken the lives of sixty seven people.
Speaker 13: So this was a truly horrific story. I was actually in Washington, DC when this happened. I was set to fly out of Reagan Airport, the very airport less than twenty four hours after the crash. My flight was delayed, and then when I finally got to the airport the next day for my delete flight, it was quite growing. As you can imagine pulling up to the airport and seeing the wreckage there with the sirens and the flashing lights in the Potomac River there. So this is a tragedy that I'm on a personal level, I'm not going to soon forget anytime soon there. But we do know a little bit more about what happens here. We do know that this was just just a total, just great amalgamation of errors happening all at once. Some person left early who was supposed to be there in flight control there as you saw what just happened here. The pilotist just simply did not listen to a co pilot there. I think the DEI is one of many factors to blame here. It seems like there are numerous factors there. But when it comes to something like this, rita something like when you were near the pilot of a Blackhawk military helicopter, I'm sorry. There is literally one thing. There is one thing that I want to know that is happening there and choosing who is piling that aircraft, and that is who is the most skilled aviator possible. I don't give a crap about literally anything else in the world, the same way that I don't give a crap about what skin colors. If you are doing open heart surgery, if you are doing any task or public safety, anyone's health safety is at rest there. Literally, the only thing they care about is how good you are. That is the entire notion of equal just under under the law of meritocracy. That is the bread and butter of Western civilization itself. We we lose that to our own peril. We forget that to our own peril. And frankly, with every tragedy like this, there's obviously a horrific loss of human life, and may their memories all be a blessing there. But every time that DEI contributes in some way to a tragedy like this, frankly, Lamir Putin and Shijimping, they're just licking their chops because they see these stupid Americans that are doing this and they're literally causing death and destruction there, and our enemies are only embolded and frankly laughing. And that's as a result of this.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got airlines, multiple airlines that are pushing for these DEI policies that want to have commercial airline pilots that are more reflective of society. They're overwhelmingly white male at the moment, and there's been numerous articles on these numerous programs that have been highlighted with different airlines, And what you just said is so true. I don't think there's a single person who flies who cares about the color, or the gender, or the sexual orientation of who's in the cockpit. You just want to have the best person for the job, and I would have thought airline pilots would be one area where you want to value meritocracy above all else, Josh. The lies against Donald Trump are getting ever more absurd. Now they're accusing him of disrespecting the late Pope and the Vatican by wearing a blue suit to Pope Francis's funeral. The fake news here just spread like wildfire. Starts with this headline, the Vatican asked Pope France's funeral attendees to wear all black. Trump wore a blue suit, and this is the image they used with that story, carefully cropped foot deliberately hiding all the men in blue suits, including Prince William and all sorts of other dignitaries. And as you can see in the wider shots, these publications have gone out of their way to kind of mislead and we've seen publications from the UK to the US Josh spreading this fake news about Trump's blue suit.
Speaker 13: I mean, look, I mean, reader, I watch a lot of Donald Trump coverage over the years. I've seen him give many speeches, I've seen him give many White House overlops interviews. I genuinely, as someone who pays actually fairly close attention to men's sartorial choices when they are in high positions, I actually genuinely struggle to think of a single instance when Donald Trump is actually wearing a black suit. I'm genuinely is like thinking out loud here with you in real time. Here, I feel like the guy's always wearing a blue suit. I mean, I mean Trump's go to Look. Anyone knows anything about Donald Trump's wardrobe, you know that he is known for wearing various shades of blue suits, and typically his go to choices is a thick, bald, long red tie. That is Donald Trump. One on one, you want to go get bobblehead Donald the toy store of Donald Trump. You're gonna get a blue suit, red tie. That is the image, that's the magazine covered, That's who he is there. Now he has a lot of blue suits. Now, he has various shades of blue suits. There, there's lighter blue, there's darker blue, there's royal blue, navy blue. But I'm genuinely now thinking here, my mind is racing. I can't think of a single time where he wears like a jet black suit there. That's just not who he is, that's not his style. There, And yes, I mean to your broader point here, this obviously is it's beyond silly. It's so trite, it's so done. No one cares for this, literally, no one cares for this. I mean Fortune Magazine there. I mean, how desperate can you get there? I mean, when you're forced to run articles like this, Really, when you're actually forced to run ridiculous headlines like this, the only logical conclusion that any consumer in the media can possibly reach is that you are out of luck, because you are out of content, because you have nothing better to point you there, So you're forced You're forced to cavil about his choice of suit there. It's just so utterly absurd read. But frankly, no one cares about this.
Speaker 3: It is so But I tell you it has an impact, particularly outside of the US, because the US, he do have a bit more diversity in the media, not as much as you would like to see, but there is counter narratives that are actually correcting some of this fake news. But in Australia and elsewhere in the world, it's almost all we get is just this relentless negative stuff, whether it's a serious issues or trivial like the color of his suit at a funeral. Before you go, just I want to get your opinion on this remarkable New York Times fluff piece that they've done on a character called Hassan Piker, a character they describe as a progressive mind in a magabody because he works out. Apparently that makes him a megabody, but he's as bad as maga as I'm blonde. What he is, Josh is virulently anti Israel.
Speaker 14: Any kind of Zionist tendency should be treated in the same way as being a f rabbit neo Nazi, and you couldn't even you shouldn't even let someone be the local dogcatcher. As as as Felix was posting, if they've ever exhibited any sort of any sort of like positive feelings about the state of Israel, I'm so serious about.
Speaker 3: This, Josh. He has a hugely popular show on Twitch where he honest shamedly praises hooty terrorists, spreads all sorts of Hamas propaganda, and now he's getting fluff pieces in the New York Times. What is going on?
Speaker 13: Well, I think what was going on as ex accurate, it looks like, which is that someone who has literally made a name for himself as an apologist for Hamas, who these has balla various other US recognized foreign terrorist organizations. I mean, this is the guy who is now getting you know, the page a one full spread treatment from the New York Times, an organization that was probably best known for burying coverage of the Holocaust back towards towards the back of the paper for three four five years during World War to the New York Times is a long and deeply inglorious track record when it comes to these particular issues. This particular individual, Hassan Piker, is so toxic that after AOC of all people went on his show one point last year, she kind of did did a quasi maya culpa when she was asked about you. She was like, Oh, I didn't know his views were actually that radical. So I mean, I mean, this guy has really made a name for himself there. So so for him to get the full New York Times treatment there that says a lot, frankly about The New York Times. But for those of us who pay close attention there, this, tragically is what The New York Times has been for a very long.
Speaker 3: It is incredibly Can not imagine something happening with someone like that from the right side of politics. Can you imagine some one spreading the sort of stuff he spreads getting a cover like that? Incredible Josh Hammer. It's always a pleasure, Thank you reader. Still to come. What on earth has happened to Katie Perry. Kinsey Schofield is up next, Welcome back, joining me now a celebrity and a royal reporter, Kinsey Schofield Kinsey. Pop superstar Beyonce has been ridiculed as tickets for her Cowboy Carter tour reached the same price as a McDonald's mill due to lack of demand. Now, I've got to tell you, Kinsy, I love country music, but Beyonce's country album ain't country. Even her fans don't seem to like it that much, judging by the lack of demand for tickets for her concert. How did she win a Grammy for Best country album with this mess.
Speaker 15: You know, it's all about who you know, I imagine, especially when you're Beyonce and jay Z. But I did read an interesting article from Forbes about her new marketing technique, this approach, you know, to bypass traditional media, where Beyonce just associates or just promotes herself through social media in a way to engage with fans. But I think that that ultimately hurts her. You know, we the audience, like you or I are going to be watching Good Morning America. We're going to be watching the morning shows, and you never ever see Beyonce sit down and do that kind of fluff. I think she fears being asked really tough.
Speaker 5: Questions about her husband, about Diddy.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 15: I think that that's why we are saying this real transition in her marketing strategy.
Speaker 3: I think it's more than that. I don't think the lack of ticket sales are just because she's not doing mainstream media. I think it's just she's lost the luster. Maybe she became too political, aligned herself a little bit too much with the Democrats during the election campaign. Perhaps it's all the other activism we've seen from her, which seems inco heron or at very least hypocritical and also just a very terrible album with this so called country music. Now Katie Perry is also being mocked for her concert to have footage of her trying to dance, if you can call it, that has gone viral. This choreography is pretty terrible. Kinsey, she was a pop icon. What's happened?
Speaker 5: What did space take from her? Her soul?
Speaker 15: I mean, she has spaced a lot of criticism for the recent Blue Origin spaceflight. She's constantly fighting with the elderly over real estate. A nun involved in a legal battle with Katie literally died in court while fighting Katie over real estate. Perry worked with someone accused of sexual assault on her latest feminist anthemb which we've discussed previously.
Speaker 5: Her album sales have been in the gutter.
Speaker 15: A lot of these scandals are being attributed to negatively impacting her ticket sales. But those dance moves cannot help.
Speaker 3: Oh dear Now, seventy three year old football coach Bill Belichick's girlfriend, Jordan Hudson, has interrupted his CBS Sunday Morning interview. I should add Jordan is just twenty four years old, so she's twenty four, he's seventy three, and he was being asked about this relationship. That's raising eyebrows.
Speaker 14: Make sure that that's the Jordan was a constant presence during our interview.
Speaker 5: You have Jordan Threat over there.
Speaker 14: Everybody in the world seems to be following this relationship. They've got an opinion about your private life.
Speaker 12: It's got nothing to do with them, but they're invested in it. How do you deal with that?
Speaker 5: Never been too worried about what everybody else. Thanks, just to try to do what I feel like is that's for me and what's right?
Speaker 3: How did you guys meet not talking about this?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: No, well, if they want people to stop talking, I don't know that. Probably shouldn't have her had the interviews at interrupting them. Surely a question about how a seventy three year old got together with a twenty four year old is expected to be asked. That's a fairly regular question.
Speaker 5: I would have thought, Yeah, I imagine it wasn't on Farmers Only dot com.
Speaker 15: But if I were a Bill Belichick, Yeah, but you're hearing you're hearing Pierce Morgan and all sorts of people warning him like blinkt twice if you need help, I would watch Single White Female, Fatal Attraction and Basic Instinct. And if you're feeling, you know, still feeling good about your relationship after those, then good luck to you.
Speaker 3: She could be his granddaughter. I mean, it's not even she's old enough to be his. It could be granddaughters. At some point, we've just got to say the age gap is too much. I'm very liberal with these things. I'm happy for people. Love is love. But come on, now, let's go to the og Influenza Martha Stewart, She's thrown a bit of a shaded Meghan Markle. During an interview with Hollywood Access, she she asked whether Meghan's new show was even out yet, Kinsey, she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Translation, you're not even on my radar.
Speaker 15: I love it.
Speaker 5: Martha barely knows Megan Mirkle exists.
Speaker 15: It reminds me of the ultimate diva, Mariah Carey, repeatedly saying I don't know her when asked about Jennifer Lopez. It's the type of shade you're just born with. But you're right, it's a master class I applied. Martha Stewart.
Speaker 3: Now, before you go celebrity. Big Brother UK has a big revelation at Jojo Siwa, who was a massive star for children. She's now all grown up and she's dumb to her girlfriend kath Ebbs on the show. I think because she's found out somehow during this program that she's no longer a lesbian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she decided.
Speaker 15: Well, her girlfriend had to watch her like snuggling up with a dude on the show live and could not contact her, could not communicate with her. Jojo gets off the show and at the after party breaks up with her girlfriend because she's decided that she's not gay. She's by and thank god we're all here to witness her how she is epiphanies.
Speaker 3: Of course she is.
Speaker 2: You know what she is.
Speaker 3: She's a chronic attention. Sayker Kinsey, thank you so much for your time, and that's all the time I've got. I'll see you tomorrow at eleven. Newsnight is up next