Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast. Later in the week podcast. Sorry, first couple of days, been a little busy.
Speaker 2: I actually said let's do one yesterday because I was in a funny.
Speaker 3: Because you're the Queen of the people.
Speaker 4: I was in a.
Speaker 5: Funny mood yesterday.
Speaker 6: I thought would be funny you were.
Speaker 4: Then, why did you leave?
Speaker 5: I didn't. I was happy to do it. No one else wanted to.
Speaker 4: Do Actually, we left together yesterday and we came we came up with a game.
Speaker 3: Now I don't like being Oh that's.
Speaker 5: The song for my game?
Speaker 6: What's in the Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but in the box today?
Speaker 3: What's so? It's a box game?
Speaker 4: It's a box game.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's in your don't like it?
Speaker 4: What I reckon? In the I reckon Clint will have a few surprises.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Why am I being kept in the dark.
Speaker 2: No, just because we came up with yesterday. We want to get your we want to get your reaction on air.
Speaker 3: Hang on, we got what do we got here?
Speaker 4: Wet we're doing a live we're doing a live intro.
Speaker 5: Doing a live intro. But no, it's not a podcast.
Speaker 4: Game to show, game show, game show again.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, that's a remix of the what's in the box?
Speaker 4: Cut? What's in the box?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 3: What are we putting in the box?
Speaker 4: You'll see that's not why Why bro do you? When are we playing the new game tomorrow? Or next week? Next week?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh oh no?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: What's in number?
Speaker 3: Jizzy?
Speaker 1: Can we borrow you for a second? Because Jesu is on the list tomorrow he's coming to the Grands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he behaves, well, we're going with Mersadoes. But I was with Mercedes last night with George Russell.
Speaker 5: Gorgeous George.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna wear? Gizzy?
Speaker 6: Well, I was gonna ask you, we're going to borrow.
Speaker 5: I got a Mercedes hat signed by George Russell.
Speaker 6: I can't go those functions for.
Speaker 3: Getting ready.
Speaker 5: You can wear a cap anyway. You can wear merch.
Speaker 6: Thank you forgetting that by Please.
Speaker 2: Don't please don't turn up in the Red Bull merch. No, no, no, because I know your team red Book. Actually, the George Russell hats wasted on you. I'm giving it to someone else because you're a Maxims Stappen guy and they hate each other.
Speaker 6: A Red Bull guy, I'm not necessarily tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You're a Mercedes guy.
Speaker 2: He's very polarizing, but don't George Russell and Maxis Stepp and hate each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had a lot of beef last year and we reckon that people will roll into this year for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it will.
Speaker 6: I also think that Mercedes new young driver Andrea kim Antonelli.
Speaker 3: Yes, will be one seventeen year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a proper baby.
Speaker 4: And I did some research for chat.
Speaker 3: No, you'd be fine in there.
Speaker 2: Like George Russell told the Funnies story about Toto Wolf last night, because so the drivers have in their ear, They've got like their chief, it's like the mechanic or the chief, someone in there ea the whole time, and the driver principles like Toto, and they're not supposed to really communicate with the driver as much because they're concentrating on the race. And he was telling he was telling this story last night about how he was coming into a really sharp corner and no one's allowed on the commns during a corner, so you have to concentrate so much on you're going like two hundred and fifty hours into a corner, so no one talks during those kilometers.
Speaker 4: Now, what would I say was the fact you're taking that corner corner.
Speaker 2: Kilometers an hour and it was Maxistappen and maybe Land or something in front of him, and he was coming third.
Speaker 5: And they were like tustling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were tussling, and he watched them have an accident and go off the track and he was coming into the fastest corner of the race and this was his chance to win, and Toto got on the thing and goes.
Speaker 5: George, you can win, and he was like, fuck, finally just crushed my.
Speaker 6: Car, George. You convind it, George, George.
Speaker 5: And he's like, I know, I can see. They just crashed in.
Speaker 6: Front of him, don't. Yes, that's well you can because you're Irish exactly.
Speaker 3: So you're European Totals.
Speaker 6: Europeans playing together.
Speaker 5: Is a real character. Do you think Total will pop into Mercedes tomorrow?
Speaker 4: What about the band?
Speaker 5: What band?
Speaker 3: Toto?
Speaker 4: After?
Speaker 3: They're going to play Africa?
Speaker 5: Different?
Speaker 4: Different?
Speaker 3: Total?
Speaker 6: Love Africa?
Speaker 5: Hi, Jesus is Total? Can I take a lot?
Speaker 6: Hold the line.
Speaker 4: Singing to me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 6: Is it always on?
Speaker 5: Is that Total?
Speaker 4: Women playing their best.
Speaker 6: Comes on on Spotify? And I'm like, who not che control comes on? Whoa Total? That is Africa?
Speaker 5: Let's make that a five thousand dollars question. Who sings this?
Speaker 4: He speaking of voices?
Speaker 7: Muht bad?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: What's there? It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got it? Here we go on a hand. I got to do a few things that can actually playing log into.
Speaker 2: Smooth Rosanna Rose.
Speaker 3: Rose?
Speaker 5: How does the rest of it go? Can you play Rosanna?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: I'm really going to rattle in.
Speaker 4: I've just got the other one working.
Speaker 8: Yeah, favorite, whoa?
Speaker 6: How's this? Total? Have a song called Georgie Porgy Georgie por log can you play?
Speaker 9: Can you play?
Speaker 5: Rosanna?
Speaker 6: Should should hour tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Let's make believe?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, imagine what.
Speaker 5: If Mercedes win? We must do it.
Speaker 4: We will catch stand by skip to the chorus.
Speaker 5: Here we go make believe.
Speaker 6: Do we know this?
Speaker 3: They should have given it up with Rosanna?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Any other total binkers in there? Just the classic.
Speaker 3: It's just puts you in such a great.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Hey, gum, Patty in Summer any too?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 9: Is the dog from w to the Box?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the same Toader.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 9: Dog from.
Speaker 5: The dog was from Africa.
Speaker 3: Toilets as well.
Speaker 6: I love the toilets.
Speaker 5: They hate they hate the seat up and down. I want to get one.
Speaker 3: You know what? This is like.
Speaker 2: I love this song around jeary Pineapples.
Speaker 5: By the pool?
Speaker 3: Did they play that a pitch?
Speaker 5: I don't want to know a single detail about pitch.
Speaker 4: It looked so pictures the music festival.
Speaker 9: In Melbourne. Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many times.
Speaker 9: I shout every day? I likely it was in the glamping tent.
Speaker 4: So the question when you say the glamping tent.
Speaker 7: So there's basically like there's the festival set up and then there's outside.
Speaker 4: Of the Yeah, have you a photo of the glamping tent?
Speaker 3: No much action in the tents?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 7: Really, to be honest, dirty, why would you want to go anywhere near someone when you.
Speaker 3: Dance and you don't know how much of shower?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Bitter disco?
Speaker 3: Yeah disco.
Speaker 9: No one wants to go there when you it's discrossed?
Speaker 3: Just go what?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What's the disco?
Speaker 4: A minute?
Speaker 9: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, hang on, I'll put the mics down and tell us.
Speaker 6: What is that a term I've actually never heard.
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 3: Disco?
Speaker 7: Put the mic down at the disco dig that's what That's completely sad what I just said.
Speaker 5: I don't want any details.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So basically there's like the festival set up and then outside the festival set up, there's like norm more camping ground and there's showers and toilets and stuff there that you can only shower between eight and twelve in the morning because they don't want to ruin the water.
Speaker 9: And then there's like a is everyone lined up? Then yeah, it's.
Speaker 7: Disgusting, And then there's like that's why a lot of people don't shower when they're in ga camping because.
Speaker 3: It's just toughowers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, definitely, yeah, no one wants to get tin here.
Speaker 9: We know all about that.
Speaker 7: And then in the glamping tent there's like how many people, Oh.
Speaker 9: There would have been maybe one hundred tents set up.
Speaker 3: Did you share a glamping tent?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, which is one other person?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 7: And then they had showers you could use any day all day and it was lit, so I schowered.
Speaker 9: I was fine.
Speaker 7: The festival was so funn though. We just had like the best grow and the best part about it was that it.
Speaker 6: Was all b yo oh great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the guys that I went with set up like this little pool cart thing you can put all your beers into it.
Speaker 9: And then you just said, but then like what happens if you run out?
Speaker 4: What happens if you run out?
Speaker 9: You don't?
Speaker 7: You don't you take Yeah, yeah, there was this one. Like they poured in like sun kisses and solos and stuff. So like by the time it hits twelve o'clock, when it's just been like heated day, you just smack back a solo and it's the best thing I've ever tasted in my life.
Speaker 9: It's great. It was a big four.
Speaker 7: Days, but it was how's the body saw festival back? That's what they call what do they call it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I had one of those walking sticks, which, yeah.
Speaker 6: A proper hiking pole.
Speaker 4: You took a hiking pole?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you get sessh back?
Speaker 6: Did you do a ssh back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm bringing session.
Speaker 1: So you're walking around like you're climbing.
Speaker 7: You're up right, and you get into the festival around mid day.
Speaker 9: You're not leaving until five am, So.
Speaker 7: You're at the festival from mid day till five am, on your.
Speaker 6: Feet, proper hubbling back.
Speaker 9: Stage back bros. Full thing. So if you've got a walking stick, you're sweet.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that they mean did you bring a doop stick?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We had a do stick so you can see your friends.
Speaker 6: What such a good Why can't you use that as the session stick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great call stick.
Speaker 6: So told at the.
Speaker 9: End of it, we had a dinosaur.
Speaker 4: So what you just look out for the dinosaurs?
Speaker 6: Was there a like a guy game change?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But then like can you clearly see or is it?
Speaker 7: But the boys that made it like did well because ours was like a weird shape, like a lot of them are all squared, so like because it was Yeah, sticks that are game changer because there's people everywhere and there was like no reception.
Speaker 9: So if you lost anyone, you just look out for your stick and then.
Speaker 3: A stick and you stick it on the pole and do you have to bring it in with you?
Speaker 1: Bring it in with you there's a flag bearer in the group, or do you take it? Take it in turns like this festival, you're the dove stick that's the opening ceremony becomes representing team Barney.
Speaker 7: Now is the course that was our dove sticks?
Speaker 9: You know the boys did well?
Speaker 4: Has he got a car battery strapped to its good?
Speaker 9: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: That's great?
Speaker 3: I don't know about the I don't know about the festival where you got to stay.
Speaker 1: But I've got a few images from that stick behind it looks the same to the one in the background, looks exactly the same.
Speaker 6: I just feel I'd be so scared carrying the dove stick.
Speaker 9: The car and I'll show you the car.
Speaker 4: I don't want to strapped to your backpack or something.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, I don't want to go to like like you mentioned me, like the people in the people in the marathon who are the pace setters, and they wear a backpack.
Speaker 6: They wear a backpack with a big pole that has the pace and there for run with the backpack and a flag hanging at the top, and they'll say like five the makers.
Speaker 5: Yeah you don't have a pace.
Speaker 7: Maker right into Spider Man. Spider Man was there green?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: They I couldn't think of anything else.
Speaker 4: You went to something like this.
Speaker 6: Pictures on another level versus b TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pictures from me.
Speaker 7: To be honest, I couldn't tell you any of the days from you really strictly for the vibe.
Speaker 6: Then it's yeah, So it's one of those festivals is that you don't it doesn't matter who's playing, you don't go for the headline.
Speaker 7: Everyone wanted to like the people that were there, like Froth the music, but it's all hard.
Speaker 9: Could you name someone from the.
Speaker 6: Line there's nothing nothing. A bit later it's a bit.
Speaker 3: Of like trans glorry.
Speaker 4: We should go, I'm not going.
Speaker 6: Will you log into smooth again? Jason trans stick.
Speaker 9: From there, I will got a strawberry.
Speaker 3: I think we should gaffer tape z.
Speaker 4: To the top.
Speaker 9: It was so funny.
Speaker 7: So it was like just dust and dirt ship everywhere, right, and then like on Sunday, I think it was the rain came in. Everyone was just completely covered in dirt. When it rained, everything just stuck to yourself. It was just disgusting, but it was the most satisfying thing about by that point, didn't even your shout The next day it was what it was. You looked around, everyone was in the same boat and you just go, fuck it. It is what it is.
Speaker 9: But it was the best thing ever because genuinely like set it all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, pitch Vegetival was lit.
Speaker 1: The show from there sounds yeah, Jesus, but we missed you on Friday.
Speaker 9: Mace, I had so much.
Speaker 8: How was it?
Speaker 3: It was good?
Speaker 4: We missed you though? Ye good fun. We had a great time, guy, Dubby C.
Speaker 9: You actually would have fit in a piece.
Speaker 4: Literally maybe we were coming. We just got off.
Speaker 6: We were rolling around in the dirt.
Speaker 3: There's no dirty.
Speaker 9: It was nice.
Speaker 4: That was great, beautiful day. Isn't it strange? Crowd there?
Speaker 9: What you guys are there? So that checks out?
Speaker 4: Just different sort of.
Speaker 5: We were strange the people.
Speaker 4: It looks like this.
Speaker 6: Wedding in one room. It feels like a racing meeting.
Speaker 4: Yes. Yeah, there was like a corporate fun. It was great. It was good fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, looked like you guys had a good time. Definitely had following, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, well behave. Everyone was in bed by twelve, had a few went to the airport lund on the point.
Speaker 9: How is chairman? How was chairman? Forty two? We will be way Sydney.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, uh it was good, yeah, good, good, Yeah, Sydney.
Speaker 3: Do you know what she's bringing session back?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Isn't she?
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm bringing session back.
Speaker 4: Maybe next.
Speaker 3: Let's go maybe next time. Just get How was
Speaker 5: World time