Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast. Let's just chop straight into it and talk fashion fails in China right now, face keenes are emerging as a genuine fashion trend. It's basically looks like a balaclava, but it's hypercolored, and some people have been trying to think that's fashion.
Speaker 2: So it's like a full body MANKINI that's hypercolor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 2: Oh you missed out that detail, the hypercolor because that changes color with hot spots. Holy hell, oh my god, oh my boy.
Speaker 4: Why is the rest of his body suit purple? And then it's just a real swirl of pink.
Speaker 5: Yeah, down there.
Speaker 3: It's all happening. Yeah, it's weird. It just maybe just change in temperature.
Speaker 4: Who knows, that could vary throughout the day too, couldn't it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we took some calls and your biggest fashion regrets, and geez, Jody came up with some very very tazzy answers, didn't you.
Speaker 4: You don't have to bring tazzy into It's all good.
Speaker 3: You do it yourself. I think I do not Hagar's.
Speaker 4: Fashion Joe for fashion.
Speaker 1: When you think of fashion, I mean, of course, you probably think of all the people strolling over in the hot conditions in China right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly where my.
Speaker 3: Go to mind, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Face keenies have become popular in China as temperatures saw who saw this coming? Not me, not me, not anyone who has anything to do with fashion. Face kinis and scorching Beijing. Face kenies are the hottest new fashion trend surging temperatures are out of control. Face kenis are full face masks with holes for the wearer's eyes and nose. Separate sleeves to color the arms, as well as wide brimmed hats and lightweight jackets made out of UV resistant fabric become especially popular as well.
Speaker 4: Do you have a photo there that I can.
Speaker 1: Prove basically it looks like a balaclava that's in hypercolors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're calling that a fashion trend.
Speaker 4: So it's almost like borat but in reverse.
Speaker 1: Yeah pretty much, okay almost, but for the face part, marketing cam pain as well.
Speaker 3: Face SKINI and they love it over in China.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, they're very into their son smart attire, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Like they do a lot of those hats that.
Speaker 2: You know, have you seen the hats that just go right down over their faces, and I think, jeez, I wonder.
Speaker 4: How you can see.
Speaker 1: You're like, wow, that's almost covering up your whole body in terms of shade, not just the front of your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big old fashioned wide brim.
Speaker 2: And like if you're walking down the street, you literally have a periphery of eighteen centimeters in front of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But fashion.
Speaker 1: It's got me thinking though, Ah yeah, fashion regrets over the journey.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, do you have one today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I've got you.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? As in, do I have a memory? You can involve thirteen twenty four ten? Your biggest fashion regrets? I used to smash the Von Dutch gears?
Speaker 3: Oh my, I reckon.
Speaker 1: I saw Ben Cousins wearing one time and I was like, that is cool.
Speaker 3: And then Ben went down a really interesting part.
Speaker 2: Really dark pass in me and you said, I don't I don't think I'm with Von Dutch anymore.
Speaker 3: I was like, do you know what? I think? I'm going to ditch the Von Dutch gears?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if I keep wearing Von Dutch, I'm gonna lead police on a car chase and end up in the Swan River trying to evade them, So no more Von Dutche for me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get a giant tattoo that says such as lot on the guts, that's the path I'm heading down.
Speaker 3: I kept on wearing the stupid Von Dutch hat.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of fashion regrets, definitely in Grade ten when I went to my formal, Mom didn't have enough money to buy me a new dress, so I borrowed my friends. And it was like a floral number. It was real floral, like as floral as you can get, and it had big, like puffy sleeves. And then I decided to match it with one of those like sun hats, so I looked like a woman from China and.
Speaker 5: I wore a hat.
Speaker 3: This is like this is that's as tazzy as it gets.
Speaker 1: It does not get more tasmany than what you just said, because we're all picturing it. First of all, was it the sixties and all the big floppy dress You're like the female version in Dumb and Dumbe when the boys dress up in their suits.
Speaker 3: Fuck incredible stuff.
Speaker 5: So that was one of them.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Then I went through a phase when I was single in my twenties when I thought I don't know who started it.
Speaker 4: I think it was Brittany.
Speaker 2: But you'd go out and you'd wear like a coppy top and a denim skirt and ug boots.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, next minute you're on Doctor Phil hurling abuse.
Speaker 3: Catch that was actually Jody.
Speaker 2: He's not swipping and slot river and a Von.
Speaker 8: Dutch T shirt.
Speaker 1: You could see he's just a Von Dutch cap, just just bobbing in and out of the water. That's me fleeing from a policement because I've been done for drink driving over from ber good ridday. That's what I will say. Cousins, thank you very much. Thirty twenty four ten your biggest fashion regrets. Let's just out in our boss as well.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: We were like, oh you know him, Yeah, Josh MCA.
Speaker 1: This man loves a venue just he lives for a V neck T shirt. I'm convinced that he was born in a venuck Like he came out and I'm like, what is this baby wearing a small V neck.
Speaker 2: It's not an excessive fee, I do have to say, it's just a subtle V.
Speaker 5: But it's a V.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, each and every day, just Josh comes in his little V neck Oh well, at least he's not rocking birkenstocks and socks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. That's that's where fashion and comfortability.
Speaker 4: Meat Is that a word?
Speaker 3: Comfortability? Yeah, that's what I'm rocking right now.
Speaker 1: Thirty twenty four ten Your biggest fashion regrets, go on, spill it because you're a better person now.
Speaker 3: It's all about the past.
Speaker 4: All those drugs have really affected your vocabulary. There, Ben Cousin's.
Speaker 3: Vocabulary, Terry.
Speaker 1: Kiscore thirty and twenty fourteen Biggest fashion Regrets.
Speaker 4: It's the great deals and cheeky getaways.
Speaker 6: What if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 3: Winter hardaways great?
Speaker 2: But bring on spring, jump on the wa if apt to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals and more.
Speaker 3: What if it's bussy for travel?
Speaker 2: Catherine from Beaumont, Good morning, Good morning, Hi, good go for it.
Speaker 5: What was your disaster?
Speaker 9: Well, there used to be a band, the Bay City Rollers, the Scottish Fan and one of the singers was called Woody and he wore a white jumper with a red big big w on it and three corder pants with tartan. So we all got around wearing that same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, beautiful, Yeah, so it was. It was did you say it was a handmade jumper, Catherine, you put, well.
Speaker 9: We've spent ice fitting on a bed w and then cutting off your jeans and sewing tartan on the side to make it look like woody beautiful.
Speaker 5: That's what we're well done.
Speaker 3: We live and we learned.
Speaker 2: I mean, who hasn't Who hasn't cut off their jeans and made them into jeane shorts and then sat there for hours trying to fry it so it looked authentic.
Speaker 6: Who hasn't done that?
Speaker 1: I mean I haven't done it for weeks. Beelievable stuff. I'm just going to bellvy Heart's good morning. Do you know what's your fashion mistake that you made across the gym?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 7: Guys, My sister and I went to a wedding in Melbourne. We bought really lovely floral dresses and different shoes, but everyone over there was wearing very corporate burgundy black, like more formal type dresses than we were thinking. It was like, you know, a funny wedding, so we stuck out like saw some You could tell we were from Adelaide and not Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I know what and if it was, it was an Adelaie wedding. You'd absolutely nail it so pious.
Speaker 7: Phto is bad?
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, Nar.
Speaker 2: I mean we fight so hard, so hard to be on par with Melbourne and Sydney, and then Nara goes.
Speaker 4: And does that.
Speaker 3: We do learn. Let's go to see Ashley. This is a good one. Your biggest fashion mistake finn eyebrow?
Speaker 4: Yes, I love a good eyebrows.
Speaker 7: The finn a better ho back in the day, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean did you pluck them? Did you wax them?
Speaker 2: How did you?
Speaker 4: How did you get to your goal?
Speaker 9: Pluck them and they were taking years to grow them back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now now some of the exactly right. It's like caterpillars that are on steroids on people's faces.
Speaker 3: Well, some big joting around.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there are some black ones going around.
Speaker 6: So the thing at the moment, ash isn't it?
Speaker 3: That's very good.
Speaker 6: Victoria from Benningham, Good morning, what was your fashion?
Speaker 5: Foka?
Speaker 11: Good morning guys, how are you great?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 11: Back in the day, I'm talking maybe like ten years ago, I religiously used to wear black pipe and I wore denim shorts on top.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you were like, yeah, you're like I.
Speaker 11: Would rock up to school with them, Like when we had Treasures Day, I would go to the shops in them all the time. I would have less amount of black pipes and then the shorts on top.
Speaker 4: And the worst thing was it's thirty eight degrees.
Speaker 2: Victoria's Kindley Beach with black tights and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Just determined not to find a mating partner.
Speaker 11: Look, I haven't worn them in a while, but yeah, they will not be coming back.
Speaker 4: I could planned, Victoria.
Speaker 3: I don't deserve it going back.
Speaker 2: No, Shara from elizabeth Vale, your fashion foth hard place.
Speaker 10: Hi, hi going.
Speaker 9: I had a single dad throwing up.
Speaker 11: Sorry, I'll tell you ten or eleven years old and dad us addressed me in the old fifty.
Speaker 7: Cent dada MNN.
Speaker 8: I thought it was really greatly.
Speaker 9: Thought I was SoCal, but yeah, nah, it really wasn't that great, argued Yeah.
Speaker 7: And being a female, you know, yes, bullying.
Speaker 9: Going down the door, title days.
Speaker 11: Rocking up and like Dad, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll tell you what like when you're wearing your best fo boo, you can't land can't lead them.
Speaker 2: One more quickly. Julia from Carevill Town, you faux pa over it.
Speaker 12: Get the added snap Traxi pants. You're like you had to be cool when you slapped it up to your knees, like lets it open, So they slapped around and wear you wear them out to the pub and you know that you could even snap them open a little bit higher.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Yeah, you're really being edgy. Just under another button on the side of the track. Very Julie, you went rocking. You went rocking a bum bag.
Speaker 12: I had to bag your T shirt to go.
Speaker 3: With it, like you shirt with.
Speaker 2: I just love that, Julias at the pub and we eat shark and mape snap one more. Hey, Hazy, can you remember the days like when you'd wake up on a Saturday morning and you just like get up, have a coffee, casually, read the paper, maybe have some poached eggs on toast.
Speaker 4: Or go for a little stroll with the dog. Can you remember that?
Speaker 3: No, I can't remember. It's such a distant memory.
Speaker 4: I no. Do you know why because school sport?
Speaker 3: See I'm not a school sport.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jesus, your life's about to get infinitely worse.
Speaker 1: I've got two kids that come in from about six am and just climb all over top of them, which is really, really lovely and they want ice cream for breakfast. Yeah, it's about negotiating them out of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now in the Audi household on a Saturday morning, it's just a whirlwind of.
Speaker 4: Where's my jumper?
Speaker 6: I can't find my shoes?
Speaker 4: And eat oranges?
Speaker 6: Who's got the snakes?
Speaker 5: Harper?
Speaker 2: Have you got your have you got your scooter?
Speaker 3: Let's speak like teenagers, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That sort of vibe.
Speaker 6: So we basically have to be in the car.
Speaker 2: By about quarter to eight at the courts down at it's a park there, and I know it's changed its name, but it will forever be it's a park.
Speaker 4: Yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: So we have to be there by quarter past eight, and then we're there for two games of netball in the freezing cold. That's Saturday mornings now, my friend. But it's also very entertaining watching the girls play. And I'm so competitive, Like I try to keep my mouth shut as much as I can, but I get so invested in Like a game.
Speaker 4: Of nine year olds playing netball. Isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 1: I can understand it, But you'd want to keep your mouth shut. You're across the line.
Speaker 2: Actually you're not allowed to say anything anymore, which makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: It does because you've got kids.
Speaker 2: I'm hiring other kids basically, so just you know, parents pull your heads in and you starting to get a bit narchy. Anyway, we were watching one of the girls games on Saturday morning and the goalkeeper went up for a ball quite spectacularly. She got a bit of height and came down hard, came down hard on the ash felt on her shoulder and it just like you know when you hit the ash belt and it was like thud.
Speaker 4: It was a big it was a big fall.
Speaker 1: Just one of those moments where straight away collective goes oo oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That was the consensus from everyone but her dad, who was scoring over the other side of the court, and all the other parents just hear him yell out, just give it a Rub'll be right, rub.
Speaker 6: We are in dislocation territory here.
Speaker 3: You just hopefully in that process it falls into place.
Speaker 2: And so my husband tends to meet Gregory and he goes, he looks at me, he goes, what is he the port adelaide doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going cash, sure, we're going to go to the car.
Speaker 1: It's a nice little decision for a Tuesday morning on that as well, longer opening ours online applications and lend us that come to you.
Speaker 3: Do it your visit credit Union, SA dot com dot are you.
Speaker 1: We are building up to a grandstand finished jokes.
Speaker 2: This Friday, We've got a special guest delivering this beautiful little twenty thousand dollars white. MG. What a what a little whip as you like to call, gorgeous, gorgeous little whip, absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: We'll get you from A to B and on weekends C in comfort stuff.
Speaker 5: And then on to D and.
Speaker 3: On to D and back to A again above and beyond.
Speaker 2: And that's the service that you'll get down there at Hamilton, MG. Sally and the crew as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good stuff. Let's go to Old Dinger Beach. Come on to you, Kerry, Hi, how are you so good? How are you great?
Speaker 10: Kerry?
Speaker 5: What you what are you feeling like this morning? Kerry?
Speaker 4: For a Tuesday?
Speaker 10: Just be on my way home from way what excuse me?
Speaker 5: Seven in the morning. Where have you been?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Wait? Eleven seven?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Kerry?
Speaker 9: I'm a care in eighth k.
Speaker 2: That is magnificent. There are not enough people like you in the world who.
Speaker 4: Do a very selfless job like you do so well done?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: So what are you leaning towards here?
Speaker 2: One hundred bucks instant gratification or you're going to go on the running or one in eighty odd chance for the car?
Speaker 8: I think I take the cat?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: Sure you know what, Kerry, drive yourself through Maca's drive through on the way home, get yourself a little sausage and egg McMuffin.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What you do if someone gave you a hundred.
Speaker 6: Bucks, probably straight, I wouldn't do the sausage and egg.
Speaker 4: I'd do the fill it of fish.
Speaker 3: Every day, fish for breakfast? Would you not for breakfast? For breakfast?
Speaker 4: Like it's a special little treat for me?
Speaker 2: Just Tony, time to grow up?
Speaker 3: Well said, love?
Speaker 4: How you do that?
Speaker 2: She's silent for the first half an hour of the show and then just comes in and goes bag grow up, you grow up?
Speaker 4: It takes me a warm up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Sure us, I mean her time is so precise. Hey Joe, remember when Tom Dude said this.
Speaker 8: I want to up the stakes a little bit though. I want to put a bit of a punishment for the loser. You have to do a full segment eating sour lollies. But I get to pick the sour lollies, so they're not going to be just a sour squirm from Natural Confectory Company that you can just enjoy. They're going to be super duper sweet and sour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said that after we told him that we're going to have a little handball match to see who was just.
Speaker 3: I suppose supreme leading into our ground final.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I was carrying an injury into that match, but that's that's by the bye you might have had a little victory sixty three. I'll watched the video seven three. I watched the video last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gave you an extra point. Yeah, try to create a bit more theater.
Speaker 4: What was that a pity point?
Speaker 3: It's a pity point. It was a genuine point.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, juice is coming up just after seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Apparently I'm about to do juice with a mouthful of sour lollies.
Speaker 3: Extreme sour lollies too.
Speaker 1: I had one before Yeah yeah, okay, had one yesterday, only just got it today.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really good.
Speaker 3: It's going to blow your head off. Thanks for that really nasty stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thanks to Tom dou Day for setting this challenge. I know you're bored because you've done your a cl but find another hobby mate.
Speaker 3: Tody's juice. The Sole Holy Version is coming up very very soon.
Speaker 1: Ah is this a bit of fine welcome to you produces that week?
Speaker 10: Good morning, morning morning. I'm feeling excited today. Okay, you're just going to be positive and nice.
Speaker 2: You also mentioned that sometimes we get a little intense a little and you think that.
Speaker 4: We're mad at you.
Speaker 5: We're not. We're mad at our still.
Speaker 10: Okay, good yea rain it in. So we've got a couple of listeners that you guys are playing for today for one hundred faster past of our show. We've got Eleanor from west Lake's on team.
Speaker 2: Jodi Yes, welcome to the good side, thank.
Speaker 1: You, And Jess welcome to the better side.
Speaker 10: So I'm going to give you three nover hits. We've done them orchestraly. You've got to tell me the name of the song and the artist's name both now I've already disclosed to you this first song is a popular cover. I will take the original or the cover artist's name.
Speaker 4: Okay, name is that buzzer?
Speaker 10: Name is your buzzer song?
Speaker 5: One oh to watching your kids name.
Speaker 3: And artist one. Listen, I'm in the corner your kiss her.
Speaker 1: On my own by Callum Callum Sinclair Callum, I will take that, I reckon.
Speaker 5: Boss Josh.
Speaker 3: Can I take that?
Speaker 10: Both wrong? No, no answer for either of you. It is dancing on my own Callum Scott is.
Speaker 5: So close to mate.
Speaker 2: That must hurt that you had the title and you had the first name of the artist, and yet you've failed to get it right.
Speaker 1: So you completely stuff it up at the start. But you're celebrating other people who don't get it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just celebrating you're not getting it.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with you? You need this too much? Don't you seriously?
Speaker 10: Dancing on my own originally by Robin I would have accepted Robin as well.
Speaker 3: Overall prime for fast car too, by the way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I thought it might for you. All right, Neil, let's go to song too, all right?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go. This is so hard. You've got this aavage.
Speaker 5: Trom what you got?
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 5: I wanted to para.
Speaker 3: Bless you.
Speaker 1: See your Adelaide's very own was it was very very close. Is just because she's an Adelaide girl, That's why it was so recognizable.
Speaker 3: You couldn't you couldn't pick that up.
Speaker 10: It's okay, there's a transfer redemption here. One more song, song three?
Speaker 5: Fire off?
Speaker 3: What this isn't the song?
Speaker 4: Stop talking? So how do you she said?
Speaker 3: She said, Beyonce Jodie, well done? Well, well he is not happy with that, sister, ridiculous. It's beyon So.
Speaker 10: Is it Calum Bloddy? Whatever you said before?
Speaker 3: Statement, I got it wrong. I got it wrong.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 3: It's one. You know what ye celebrating that?
Speaker 10: It is one of which means you can both have a point and both your players get a faster pass.
Speaker 1: I write someone again, hazy, Actually Eleanor and j congratulations.
Speaker 2: Take that you both have faster past.
Speaker 3: I thought, draw, that'll get nothing.
Speaker 6: Okay, draws like dancing with your sister, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 1: Doesn't feel right, although you should probably take a draw. I mean, given where you're at with recent things, I'm just going by it. Look, obviously, the last time we played this, and also a little handball competition, you wouldn't be that unhappy with a draw.
Speaker 4: Would someone make him shut it?
Speaker 5: Someone make it happen?
Speaker 3: Alright? Alright? Instagram for Jody's Juice, which is coming out very very soon.
Speaker 6: And oh yeah, he's keep on coming, Jo keep coming.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, big thanks for our guys are past bath Well the guest weaken story Towns were huge.
Speaker 9: Juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this little version of Jody's Juice. This is the sour lolly in mouth version. So when it was announced that we're going to play each other via handball, but let's Tom do day, our good friend favorite cro said this.
Speaker 8: I want to upper stakes a little bit though. I want to put a bit of a punishment for the loser. You have to do a full segment eating sour lollies, but I get to pick the sour lollies, so they're not going to be just a sour squad. Them from Natural Confessor and Company can just enjoy it. They're going to be super duper sweet and sour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We imported these lollies from Kazakhstan, all right, See what they are, the Kings of Sour Lollies. They do things just a little bit different over in Kazakhstan. Okay, this is going to be a very different version.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it two at a time. Please, yeah, yeah, the rules no, no, no, I just put two in a time. Let's let's make a rule, make a proper meal of this.
Speaker 4: You get get one in my mouth at a time, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 5: Oh oh my, oh my, buried god.
Speaker 3: All right, give us the latest trending stories. Please, what have we got?
Speaker 5: Okay? Oh that's revulsion. I dare to dream for the Matildas. They won't go.
Speaker 2: Brilliant match Stadium Australia rupt when Sam Kirk came on with.
Speaker 13: Ten minutes to play, even though they were two nil up. So they'll play the winner out of Morocco in France, which is here's a night some audio.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like your mid meal, just doing radio waz from the audio?
Speaker 3: Now not bad sold, Whack a couple more in there? Please?
Speaker 1: You can take the one out, but you put two fresh ones in there, two fresh ones. Yes, we can keep it a two. We can raise it the three for like. I don't know if I'm capable of, mate, you are only little fellers.
Speaker 3: The goodness sake, Popping.
Speaker 5: Barbie has hit a billion dollars at the box office.
Speaker 13: Okay, despite that, there's no plans for a sequel and it has no plans for Margot, Robbie and Ryan Gosling to go again.
Speaker 3: It was let it swirl around your mouth a little bit flavors.
Speaker 5: Swirl some balls in your mouth in a minute.
Speaker 3: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 13: It comes with a very big surprise given the franchise. Franchise films like Star Wars and Transformers, Off and Locking.
Speaker 3: The She's shelving the side of her mouth like a squirrel for.
Speaker 13: Food for films, even before the first movie is even.
Speaker 5: Released in cinemas.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, don't just sit there. Yeah, there you go, getting around your tongue.
Speaker 3: Okay, hype by.
Speaker 10: High barby, Hi barby, Hi barby, Hi barby.
Speaker 1: Hi Hi. Jody puts some more balls in that mouth there right now, juice, Okay, refresh, refresh.
Speaker 3: You got one more story, one more? Yeah, you got one more alright.
Speaker 4: I think I'm handling this pretty well.
Speaker 3: So she's going not too bad.
Speaker 13: An early hortman and her husband then from the mill poop opened another for Maru.
Speaker 5: From one had an affair or.
Speaker 3: That's a good one that's starting to hit now to burn the tongue.
Speaker 13: Oh yes, as allegedly had the twenty five year old climate activist Camille etting In according to a barbecue or tomato sauce. Portland believes been here and and fail Boeth and Hooper maicon.
Speaker 5: It means nothing for him, but she was familiaration with about the rumors.
Speaker 3: Wow, juice, juice.
Speaker 5: You don't want one more from Natalie Portman?
Speaker 3: If you want, if you're up for it, Oh, this.
Speaker 5: One's for you, Tom Doda, Hello car.
Speaker 13: About her relationship with Brandon Blacksrot from revol Her Rough Patch and she's a rough performance.
Speaker 5: Song for the first time physicist. What yep. Some lyrical changes have most fertily been my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 3: Very welcome.
Speaker 5: I got woo, I got whoo oh love, it's.
Speaker 3: Still you balls in your mouth. You telling me that you put a time machine.
Speaker 1: It's hazy on this daisy, Well, it's well, it'sy.
Speaker 3: Well, it'sy.
Speaker 1: The Tuesday version of on this Day is he's the eighth of August, So why not jump in the back of the truck and let's take this baby downtown.
Speaker 3: And when I say downtown, I mean knowledge of Ville. Nineteen outy one. The great Roger.
Speaker 1: Federer was born in Switzerland. Today is his forty second birthday. I was spoken before about how much of a good mood God was in when he put Tom Brady together, equally in as good a mood when he put Roger together.
Speaker 2: As seven or eight out of ten when he did Brady nine out of ten when he did Federer.
Speaker 3: Oh you're saying Roger's better than Tom.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I'm certain like no, not for my own person to taste God.
Speaker 3: No, Sorry Tom, Sorry Tom, Sorry about that time.
Speaker 4: Sorry, We love your Tom.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety eight. SHUW.
Speaker 1: Mendes was born in Toron Toe. Today is his birthday.
Speaker 4: There's nothing holding him back.
Speaker 3: Oh, I get it. It's one of his songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't man explain it. It's okay. Yeah, everyone else going.
Speaker 1: Well, Happy birthday to Sewn Mendez whoever his partner is at the moment. Just know if you're with us, so we'd treat you better.
Speaker 3: Oh, God at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely get involved with some Shawn Mendes punts and just kidding.
Speaker 3: Don't do that and do that.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty nine, the famous foot on the Beatles crossing the road outside Abbey Road Studio was taken.
Speaker 3: It was used for the cover of their album Abby Road. Isn't that a n iconic image, unbelievable stuff. How many times dre against being recreated by random people?
Speaker 4: Didn't they do one for the Ashes? And I was like, I don't get that. They created players crossing that? Yeah they did.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty music mogul Son cow breaks his back riding an electric exercise bike.
Speaker 3: I've still got this rod in my back and I've got like crew. Yeah, I'm seriously, I mean the sky I was like that and it was like, Simon, are you okay?
Speaker 1: But he couldn't give you a facial expression because his place is frozen.
Speaker 2: We didn't know if he was happy, sad and pain, frustrated, emotional, angry.
Speaker 3: Oh oh God.
Speaker 1: Number one song in August eight and two thousand and eight was disturbing by Rihanna, one of her best.
Speaker 3: She just keeps on delivering, doesn't she? She was on fire.
Speaker 1: God was in a very good meurdge when she put Rianna together as well. Ah, I'm something to sound creepy, sorry about that, what it's playing to. I've had a lot of fun, been pretty massive, midled all again, tomorrow, sour balls in.
Speaker 2: My mouth, I think about fashion fails. It's had a bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Hasn't it's tomorrow as well. Plenty more show tickets as well. We are the most free Adelaide show tickets in Adelaide. In fact, keep it locks throughout the day. You got plenty more chances with Maddie and DC. And also we're going to announce another winner of our Golden Ticket.
Speaker 2: Yes that is epic showbag, your favorite foods, rides the ferris wheel.
Speaker 3: It's all there, the whole kitten commuter. Why not just relaxed in a good way to be. We're going to leave you with this just a little.
Speaker 1: We're going to retouch our songs a song, song song because it was a really, really controversial finish. I once saw this, especially the bookies, all right, see them mind