Speaker 1: Your chance to get on the stand by list and see him live in Vegas. Aaron from Ringwood, you are on the.
Speaker 2: List, Yeah, thank you. No, you're one step closer to seeing Bruno Maas live. How good, Oh my gosh, so exciting. Thank you, thank you, No dramas.
Speaker 1: He's most listened to artist in the world. So make sure you listen now Bruno Mars when you hear him played on Nova, give us a ring and get on the stand by list.
Speaker 3: It is that easy.
Speaker 4: Exly Harry m and all the people say he's pretty fly Harry look.
Speaker 3: Nice little win over the Saints.
Speaker 1: Harry mcguy joining us in the studio, morning mate, how are you?
Speaker 5: It was a nice little win.
Speaker 4: Who do you like listening to artists? Musicians?
Speaker 3: What do I like?
Speaker 5: I like Taylor Swift. That's yeah, that's kind of how I say. I'm more of a public front.
Speaker 2: Just to please.
Speaker 4: Do you have the EarPods in pre match?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I actually don't.
Speaker 2: We're not allowed to anymore because you can't have your phones in it.
Speaker 5: Of course, people that I can give a find ways to listen to music.
Speaker 3: But yeah, your style put on like a tape pad.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Taylor when she was here.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know you missed out. Yeah. Yeah, but last time in twenty.
Speaker 2: Fifteen, I went, oh, you're a no G fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how was the person behind you in the crowd. I wasn't that tall back then? Yeah, not as tall.
Speaker 2: So but you want to have a pump up song?
Speaker 5: Not really? Yeah, So someone is in charge of tunes pregame. It's quite a bit of a mix, like sometimes it's country, sometimes it's Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's pressure when you're a party and someone has the iPod me like, you can never please.
Speaker 5: Everybody's a lose lose. Yeah, but you know I did want to off the top. So obviously had a really good win. I want to play a little game with you guys. So I want to make yourself comfort.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: I want to do a guest. Which producer after the win sent me a drunk message?
Speaker 3: Gen z no, hey, have.
Speaker 5: A good think about it.
Speaker 1: It was Jazz surely, No, no, no, it was Jazz the Irish producer, I Reckon Brody wouldn't have cared unless it was poor.
Speaker 2: Ali's the one that has the flavor for sending drunk text.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually I think she did you send one to Masons. The other week when he got the kick at the prize game.
Speaker 2: I said, everybody text my case.
Speaker 3: My money's on. Jeez.
Speaker 5: It was not me.
Speaker 2: Realize it.
Speaker 5: So I opened my phone, Mum, Dad, message to your friends. And then Brody, what did you say?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 5: I was like, great win, mate, Well, I don't know something, but.
Speaker 2: Friends, how did you know it was a drunken text or did he have.
Speaker 1: Drunk Well, I'll give you a hot tip, mate, No matter what time of the day it is.
Speaker 4: It was nice, Brody.
Speaker 2: Brodi never sent me a well done text.
Speaker 4: I was at the game and I was cheering, so lately.
Speaker 1: Were you doing? In the hype of a reply saying come down to the dressing.
Speaker 5: Room, I was like, We're going to the Royal afterwards if you want to.
Speaker 6: Play free advice. Never never, Brody.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And now, Harry, did your mum have a nice Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She did?
Speaker 5: It was beautiful. We had dinner with everyone yesterday and Carlton actually did a really good initiative. So on the game on Friday, all the mums were in like a guard of when we ran out.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that the teams do that stuff. I saw the Cats as well. All the players run out with flowers. I reckon. They saw Carlton have the moms out and then the Cats like, well, what are we going to do to do? Then they all ran out with a bunch of flowers for.
Speaker 3: Them embarrassed in that situation.
Speaker 2: She loves it.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the case, can you play the goal that he kicks please?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's to seal the game for the Blues.
Speaker 7: He loves it, absolutely loves it.
Speaker 6: After break carry, I want to ask you about that moment because it was the sealer, just the adrenaline rush you must have been feeling.
Speaker 1: We will go there on the other side of this. It has just gone eighteen past seven. We're on the air with Harry McCay.
Speaker 3: From the Blues. Harry McCay from the Blues is in with us this morning.
Speaker 2: What a weekend of forty five games decided in under ten points?
Speaker 4: That what it was.
Speaker 2: Did you watch any other.
Speaker 5: Games a little bit yesterday of the Geelong.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was closed.
Speaker 5: It was a good game. Yeah, that's a shootout.
Speaker 2: Richmond finally won the game as well.
Speaker 5: That was a really good game.
Speaker 2: We went to leave mother's stay lunch so my brother could watch the end.
Speaker 3: Of the possibly the worst start West Coast has ever had. Still no win West.
Speaker 6: There's er zero nine. That's wow, that's getting into real. Yeah, concerned territory or Andrew mcqualter.
Speaker 3: And we're talking about getting rid of us.
Speaker 4: Remember, well, but the Blues have Michael Voss very much.
Speaker 3: I told you that great?
Speaker 2: Did he did? He receive it quite well?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You telling them to pop in next time? You should bring him in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bring in.
Speaker 2: Fact, I think when he came in, New embarrassed me and told him that too. So great.
Speaker 4: Friday Night Lights, big stage.
Speaker 6: Harry mckaye had the chance to ice the match against the Saints, went and didn't He ice the match from the from the pocket?
Speaker 4: Was it fifty out?
Speaker 5: He is the moment sixty game for the Blues.
Speaker 7: He loves it, sosolutely loves it.
Speaker 3: Some Harry McCay.
Speaker 6: So you didn't carry on too much, but you look you looked, you looked pretty satisfied.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was cool. It was definitely a cool moment. Sometimes when you're playing, you don't necessarily because you're so focused on what's next and like the next thing, you don't necessarily always appreciate like how big some moments are so you kind of sedment. Yeah, the little moments are actually the big moments. But yeah, no, I think the game is probably already over Clint. But yeah, it's nice to go through.
Speaker 2: But when you've got those big kicks that might be like a deciding kick, does it hit different or they're all the same? Focus for them.
Speaker 5: All, it's very it's probably born answer, but it's very process driven. Still. I think as a player you naturally understand when some moments are bigger than others. But also again, sometimes it's only in retrospect where you realize that was actually a big moment. So yeah, yeah, you're always pretty.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the pack? Did you get home ago?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He's watched it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched it once twice. I actually don't like watching I don't like watching videos back of yourself. You always think it looks weird or.
Speaker 2: Even when you nail it and you're in the game.
Speaker 3: I'd be comfortable watching that one.
Speaker 4: But remember, did you celebrate?
Speaker 5: I think you did. It's a little a little flex, a little flex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll tell you to get a little bit confident.
Speaker 1: Oh wizard out there when he.
Speaker 2: I love it more characters in the game. I feel like I feel like football players are so well now you're also nice and considered and kind. Get a bit more like get it up.
Speaker 3: Jeez, you'd be kicked out of the MCC.
Speaker 1: You can't be screaming that with the blanket over you. You got the Swanees this weekend. They just plade a shocker against the Bombers.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I didn't catch too much of that, but they're obviously a quality side so they last year they nearly won the Grand Final, so they're always pretty hard to be up there as well.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Harry about it before and I'm like, yeah, you know, Swans had a shocker. You know they could have won it and Clint goes I didn't see much of the match and I said, neither did I. You know how I know that from your sport report last night nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah I did?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah through to the story.
Speaker 1: Do you watch the story watching Mastership Hitch next to me?
Speaker 2: Instagramurry? When you play the MCG, sorry, the SCG, it is a much smaller ground than MCG. Does it feel really different? Like, no, simply different? Do you have to change how you play a little bit?
Speaker 5: I think the so the Center Square and the fifties, I don't think they touched, but they're close. So yeah, every grounds a little bit different. Obviously the g is very grand and big. But throughout the week we'll probably we'll talk a little bit about maybe just in a couple of things game plan wise, but at the end of the day, it's all similar, but there's a few little quirks.
Speaker 2: It still baffles me that all the grounds are different size, official size, like it must be one of the only spots, and I guess.
Speaker 3: It rattles me coming from a rugby league background. On my don't understand.
Speaker 2: I know it's cricket's fault, isn't it Because footag is playing, it's.
Speaker 4: A cricket ground foremost you can dob one from the Center Square.
Speaker 5: That's even matter.
Speaker 1: Just quickly, there was a story floating around about this fifteen year old who was caught allegedly trying to sneak in a fake gun and a knife at Marvel on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Was he trying to sneak himself into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he jumped the fence. He didn't even have a ticket. What blows me away is he was He was issued a caution after only a few weeks back we had guys with guns at the MCG like was in charge, was issued at cautioned by police.
Speaker 2: Isn't it illegal to be carrying knives around these days?
Speaker 4: I don't believe. So it's not what it depends on the change the rule, what.
Speaker 3: Sort of message, like you know, that's a slap on the wrist if that you know.
Speaker 4: Well, ultimately it's a decision for the police. I know.
Speaker 1: But like that's what I'm saying, Like it go harder, you know, I know there was a lot of anxiety amongst people after the guns at the G taking kids and stuff to the footy.
Speaker 3: You guys feel safe as players.
Speaker 5: As a player you always feel safe, no doubt. But it's probably a different conversation around people coming to the footing, kids and the crowd and stuff. But always the player, you feel very well protected and safe. But yeah, I'm sure there's a bit of play out in that space. But yeah, safety and well been obviously the number one thing.
Speaker 6: Slap on the wrist, you know what I mean? People, Thank goodness they got it before he got in. Yeah, right, like that's the first and foremost.
Speaker 3: Good not at all.
Speaker 2: They called him very.
Speaker 1: Much hei, uh, good luck for this weekend against the Swan's thank you, and I went, you want to do a little shout out for me missus And it's her birthday on the weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was Mattie's birthday on Saturday, So happy birthday Maddie. And she's up in Sydney for fashion week this week, so week.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to okay a nice little message.
Speaker 5: Again if you want.
Speaker 6: If she's up there for fashion week, does she dress you like she and like does she go this is what you'll be wearing.
Speaker 5: A few people have joked at the club that since I've seen Maddie have been nearly a year and a half, but my fashion might have gone up.
Speaker 1: That's just a relationship been told. Not too familiar my rebuttals.
Speaker 5: I've always dressed nicely, but yeah, she's probably.
Speaker 3: Harry mcgarth for the Blues.
Speaker 1: The Air of the City has just gone twenty six away.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 5: So