Speaker 1: It's lucky terme, It's Lucky time, It's Lucky star term, I'm Madonna.
Speaker 2: I remember Lucky Dog. It was dog food. Yes, was it Lucky dog, Lucky dog something like that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do remember that. Actually anyway, Hi everyone, it's Mel and Monty. On a side note, coming came out on my Instagram the other day, which I'm sure every Madonna and Kylie Minogue fan have seen, but it was Kylie and Madonna singing at Madonna's concert.
Speaker 2: I will survive.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I will survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was like a slower version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then l l l l l l l LA, and I just felt uncomfortable for Kylie because she kept trying to embrace Madonna and look at Madonna, and Madonna wasn't looking at her at all.
Speaker 2: I have the feeling Madonna's not really ever at him.
Speaker 1: But you would be so cuckoo bananas, like the craziest of the crazy cats, hands.
Speaker 2: Down, you'd have to be. I mean, how could you not be? Yeah, well today, I thought, not long ago, you did some embarrassing for no reasons that listeners had sent in. I've got a few that I thought I would do. These are very everyday ones. They're the best, Yeah, because they're so relatable. Okay, when you go into a public bathroom, that's embarrassing, full stop. Yes it is. I almost get a bit of like we anxiety, like to be able to WI if I know someone is in the stall next to me. It's almost like I have trouble letting my WI go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon that would be normal, you know. Before I go in, it's always like my mind goes, what kind of toilets are they going to be? And I hate the public toilets where they're just the bowl. Oh yeah, those two they don't put a seat on it, and I'm just like, fuck, there's always that disappointment when you walk into those.
Speaker 2: And people are disgust disgusting, discussing.
Speaker 1: I also feel like everyone just comes down or wrung in those things because they're so gross that everyone just loses, Like you just don't care as much. It's a revolting Like if I was to accidentally piss on the floor in a public toilet, I probably wouldn't clean it up. Oh yeah, yeah, like a park public toilet. Fuck, I'd rather piece under a tree than go to one of those. I would just hold it's insane how long I hold my way for Like Sam is shocked because I'm like, I'm so uncomfortable right now, but I just go to a whole other level of discomfort before going to weed.
Speaker 2: Same we avoid at all costs, which is not good advice because you shouldn't terrible. But when you do go into a public toilet and you go to wash your hands and it's an automatic soap just means something. It doesn't come out and you have to keep trying, same as with the hand dryer or whatever. Yes, and there's someone next to you. It's working perfectly fine, but you're like, it's like with the door, you know, like automatic doors and they don't open straight.
Speaker 1: Yes, totally. I would never use the blow dryer in one of those things. I'd just wipe it on.
Speaker 2: I heard they like the bacteria that kicks up from those things. Oh really, they're apparently really really bad, Like they do cultures on them all the time, because I guess if you think that you like especially those newer ones, and you put your hands in there, that liquid is probably falling down or flying everywhere, and then you think everyone is doing that. Yeah, when you go to buy shoes and you're in a shoe shot and you try them on, and then you have to do like that little walk to see if bit comfortable, and the person standing there going so how do they feel? You're like, oh, yeah, no, they're okay. What the fuck are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: That's so true? You know how long it's been since I've been in a shoe shop same. I buy all my shoes online. I cannot remember the last time I had to do that. The last time I had that feeling was when I took my kids to get school shoes.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, remember when you were a kid and you'd go and get school shoes at the start of every year, and they put your foot in that thing to your foot.
Speaker 1: My dad used to go like he used to have a business in America, and he used to draw around our feet to take the you know, the drawing over to America to get us all a gears.
Speaker 2: That's smart. Yeah, these last ones are shopping things. When you're trying on clothes and then the attendant will come to the changing room and go.
Speaker 1: Everything okay here, yes, find it's so embarrassing walking out with the clothes in my hand and handing them.
Speaker 2: Ode I'm not taking any I know, and I always I always go ough, not a lucky day, or got to start, which is such a toxic thing to say, but I've got to start watching what I eat, none of these or whatever. Yeah, it's so embarrassing, Like, don't be offended. I didn't like any of.
Speaker 1: You see your start, especially if it's like a small shop, or I'll be like I'm gonna come back when I've got more time.
Speaker 2: Oh I use that all the time. Yeah, always Okay, when you're at the self serve checkout and it's packed right, but then like something that you know, something always goes wrong. It says like undetected area and you're standing there and you've got to wait for one of the people to come over and everyone's sort of looking at you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know that. I hate call it. I never do them because of that. I'm also like, nah, I'm paying enough for these groceries. I'm getting someone to put them in the bags for me. I hate self checkout, but I hate it specifically for that reason. Without foul, every single shop you need to come and put their tag thing on it, put in their code.
Speaker 2: Every time, and they don't give a shit. Nah, I don't give a shit. You could have been you could you could be stealing everything in that shop. I don't care.
Speaker 1: They just rob those things crazy, put things through is different things all the time. Like they almost deserve it, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, because if they're not hiring staff to work those checkouts, then make your groceries less. Take a cub from that ray because he lives buck we're old.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And this is the last one, which not everybody does and I don't like to do for this reason, but my husband always does it. When you go out for dinner and say you've ordered, like the four of us go out and we've ordered several things and there's heaps of leftovers, I.
Speaker 1: Think Joe he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does, because he's like, what, there's like three quarters of a pizza left here here, we can eat it later.
Speaker 1: I feel like the only acceptable place to do that is pizza. But also I thought for how health and safety reasons they weren't allowed to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: I thought that too, But no, they do do it with like it's like and I will never say it because can I grab a box or something to take these home with? And it makes you feel like a tight ass.
Speaker 1: Yes, horrible, even though you're totally entitled to it. You have paid for it, of course, and nothing's better than leftovers after next day.
Speaker 2: So good, it's so good. You know what I'll finish with. This just came to mind when you when you're at a restaurant and it's packed, right, you're ready to go, trying to get the waiters attention.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're life.
Speaker 2: And how many times they walk past and.
Speaker 1: You like you hesitate if you excuse me, and they don't hear you?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good, it's the worst good. I love it all right, let us know you're embarrassing for no reason. Show and Tell online on instance, is the best place to get us. We love hearing from you and hearing what you're embarrassed about for no reason. They're always so great and yeah, we'll be back change too soon, buck
Speaker 2: Now, love you,