Speaker 1: Get a get get a gey, get I get a get a. Hello everyone, it's mal It's Monty for your Lucky Dip bite sized episode today.
Speaker 2: Hi guyshy guys, Hi guys.
Speaker 1: All right, so today I'm going to run a little Lucky dip sticky my hand into the little Lucky Dip bucket and pulling out Celebrity age game. Celebrity age game, Guess the age of the celebrity. This is came up because for some reason Nelly came up. That's right. A little while ago, he did a concert and apparently no one was there. He was really awkward in the audience. But then somebody's like, no, that's the sound check. But I don't know if it was a sound check or the actual audience.
Speaker 2: I saw him in the news because he's engaged to a Shanta.
Speaker 3: How's that for a nineties period?
Speaker 1: Remember it was a shanty and Jar rule always together, was it? Yeah, Jar ruling a shanty not going out, but they'd always do songs together. What's in a shanty song?
Speaker 2: I can hear in my head like a simads and j yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, great, Okay, So he's marrying her? Well anyway, because I was surprised at his age because it's it always goes you know, Nelly and then their age next to them. So this made me want to do celebrity age game with you. And how old do you think Nollie is? What was Nolli's song He's hot in here, isn't he? It's getting hot in here?
Speaker 2: Like those songs?
Speaker 1: Was stupid?
Speaker 2: I reckon, So I'm going to be forty five, maybe around my age forty nine.
Speaker 1: Now he's nearly forty years old. Yes, that was amazing. Okay, onto the next one, jay z.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know he's significantly older than Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty fifty four?
Speaker 2: No, yes, fifty.
Speaker 1: Four years old?
Speaker 2: Shit? Yeah okay Eminem oh okay, I reckon, he'd be my sister's age. So forty nine fifty one?
Speaker 1: What I know? It's only although I'm like, what, There's something about it, though, isn't I think because we always think of them younger, like I always I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, just will you think of them when they were having their moment in the sun.
Speaker 1: Yes, my youngest loves Eminem songs. God they're rude, like he calls women bitches all the time and stuff like that. I'm like put on the clean version. Yeah, okay, Anthony Keatis, who I used to have the biggest bonafore my god, I was obsessed with Anthony Ketis and I read his audi biography when we were in America and he used to live in Encino and I was staying in Encino in La and I just was so obsessed with him.
Speaker 2: He'd have to be over fifty fifty two, sixty two?
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, he's sixty two years old.
Speaker 2: This is the unfair thing. I'd still go there.
Speaker 1: I sent a photo to a friend of mine of Anthony Ketis going can you believe he's sixty two? And she's like, I'd still bang him, and I'm like I would too. Like his body's ripped, his hair though it used to be cooler, it's not good now.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like the I don't like guys having like a fringe kind of thing, and.
Speaker 3: It's the Lloyd Christmas, it's the you know from Dumb and Dumb.
Speaker 1: Yes, And he dies at black and I'm like, no, you're better than this, Like when he had like the just not the long long hair, but the longer hair and that beautiful brown color which I'm sure it's gray now because he's six, so he keeps dying it. But he's one of those guys that always has really young girlfriends, Like he had a girlfriend that there was like a forty year age gap with forty years.
Speaker 2: This is the thing. My husband disagreed with this, which was where again, and then it became an argument.
Speaker 3: A surprise because we don't know how to have a conversation, but.
Speaker 2: A man aging I don't feel like they lose their attractiveness. There's like this, a guy that has gray hair and wrinkles and stuff is not looked at the same way as a woman who say lets herself go gray, yes, and doesn't have anything in her face.
Speaker 1: It's true, But like I saw Richard Gear the other day in a picture who was like six hundred, and I'm like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know. I think Richard Gear feels a step too far for me. Yeah, Richard Gear, and George Clooney is getting.
Speaker 1: Close to that.
Speaker 2: He's not have you seen him lately? Nothing wrong with aging.
Speaker 1: But it means we don't want to bang you anymore.
Speaker 2: He looks different. He's from dusk till dawn. Moment was his finest, all right? Jared Lito, Oh, okay, I reckon, I reckon he is.
Speaker 1: He's segued really well from acting into being a pretty hea like full on rock star.
Speaker 2: I think he always did it. I think he always for years. He's had that band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he used to be a actor before he got What's what's thirty seconds to Mars? Is that the band?
Speaker 2: He's so fucking up himself. I see him, I find him beautiful. Same but my god, he is. He is into himself.
Speaker 1: I hate it when they drink their own cool ad. It's so dull. I remember he was with Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like he's short.
Speaker 1: Ah, they're all short. They're all incredibly short, you know, like Cameron Diaz is not new now, but Benji and Joel Madden from Good Charlotte come up to my nipples like they're so tiny. They're tiny. Yeah, so many celebrities like appear so much taller than they are, but they're really majority of them.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I think he would be. He's got to be close to fifty at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, he's fifty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he looks. He looks pretty good. He takes care of himself. I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you watch requiem requem for a Dream, No neither, apparently it's so hectic, and apparently for that movie, because it's all drug related, he used to shoot water into himself.
Speaker 2: He's real method. I think, how weird.
Speaker 1: Would it be if, like, you're like Jared John to come over for dinner and he just comes over it in full junkie mode and a few of them are method. Who else's method? Borat would be method?
Speaker 2: He is, he'd be controversial now apparently, look fuck it.
Speaker 1: So he was at that because they came back to Australia for New Year's Eve, because Fisher is obviously Ozzie, so they will back for Christmas. And a friend went to a party that Isla Fisher was at for New Year's Eve and Borat had flown to someone else's party in like, I don't know, somewhere else in Australia, and I remember going, that's odd that he would choose to go to a party and she would go to a different one, and they obviously were together.
Speaker 2: He I actually do think there's a bit of brilliance in you know, when Borat came out and stuff waiting character Yeah, Bora Borat? Is it? Borat? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You're getting a bit technique.
Speaker 1: I'm not Borat is.
Speaker 2: Ivery tomato tomato, I probably interchange them.
Speaker 1: Will you do ever say tomato?
Speaker 2: No? But like castle, castle, no, envelope, envelope, there are things that we say different envelope.
Speaker 1: I would never say envelope, pass me the envelope. Borat and Borat a very different the different.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, who's to say yours is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Mate? Maybe you've been saying it wrong this whole time, except the guru thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, but I mean, like, come on, in fairness, let's just fucking give me a Jesus, someone's going to be nippicky. However, I think that was brilliant Bora. But he did all that press Borat, Yeah, but he did all that press in character.
Speaker 1: Incredible, it was.
Speaker 2: It was also a very good protection thing that he was able to keep his private life private. That also made people want to know what he was like as Sasha Baron cul.
Speaker 1: Well, no one knows what he's like as Sasha Baron Colen because he always does everything in he's a character actor, arrogant, arrogant, character method actor. All right, everyone, thank you for listening to celebrity age game. I hope he played along and had a real hoody tooty playing that game. Thanks for listening. Hit us up anytime. Show and Tell Online is where you can find us and our Patreons get an extra podcast every couple of weeks. If you want to jump on and become a member. They started about five dollars a month over their Show and Tell Online is where you can find us on Patreon. We'll chat to you soon.
Speaker 2: Love you,