Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, We'll start your morning the right way.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Laurengel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody. We were welcome to a what is going to be a very wet tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yes, now I heard you two talking about this while I was on my driving having lots.
Speaker 1: Of storms, lots of storms on the way. Wow, thunderstorms probably mid till late afternoon. Fifty meals of rain on the way.
Speaker 3: Are we saying if you're heading to school today, I remember to pack your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a job. Maybe a brolly too, right, So when does the rain start?
Speaker 1: So, well, it's yeah, it could be on and off through the day, but the main sort of surge is gonna happen mid afternoon.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, I'll be home by then, so good day to bat down the hatches and bump down down.
Speaker 3: So what school run in school run time this afternoon? Imagine no, because it's going to be that bad, is it? Problem is that when there's a minute of like a speck of rain, then all the parents get to school pick up earlier.
Speaker 4: So that like shit, why do you change your timing if it's raining?
Speaker 3: Because like some kids, I guess would normally walk home, so other parents are there to pick them up. And they opened the school gates at three point fifteen and driving to the oval.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can't do that when it's.
Speaker 3: Well that it starts banking out on the center road and then onto.
Speaker 4: The drive across the oval.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the concrete oval. They set it up like a full driving. It's like a Maca's driving.
Speaker 4: You go, yeah, the concrete oval a road.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like basketball. Yeah, yeah, basketball book multi purpose concrete.
Speaker 3: Through the gates, around past the hall. You come around, You go, hi, can I grab grab those two kids? Think they chuck them in the cary the net you go.
Speaker 1: We had a concrete over at Glennie High as well, and we used to like get really injured playing footy on it because you.
Speaker 6: Used to like tackle people crazy.
Speaker 3: Got the astro turf for that.
Speaker 1: Well, you take a big hangar, Brodie nose Ep, you take a hangout, You take a hangar and you'd like four on the ground.
Speaker 6: You get up and you kick the goal.
Speaker 3: Astro turf burn. You had that British bulldog on it. Yeah, but they ban that later in Red Rover.
Speaker 6: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: You have to run up and down people through the ball.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's dodgeball.
Speaker 6: Dodgeball, yeah, called something else.
Speaker 3: Red Rover, Red Rover, I call over, Lauren, and then you've got to run. You can screw.
Speaker 1: I remember that sort of British Bulldog which got a little bit intense, and.
Speaker 4: That one where you're in British Bulldog you had to.
Speaker 1: Get from one side of the concrete oval to the other. But there's a line of people trying to tackle you in the middle.
Speaker 3: Queens and what do you call it when you ran from the cops stealing?
Speaker 6: We didn't do that, boys and girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as if would have been all over that.
Speaker 6: No, I reckon that was more a Wesley thing probably.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, tonight we are celebrating the Hawks. Jack Van going to be in after six point thirty this morning. We had Vossi in from the Blues yesterday covering different clubs every day. I mentioned to Clen earlier, Lucky, today wasn't your tiger's day, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Why what's happened?
Speaker 1: I'm akelty lafowl. He's forward. He has been done for drink driving. Oh dear, you know he allegedly may have had a few to manage drinks. But just on Jack Innovan, I love the fact that characters are still.
Speaker 6: Welcome in our game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's embrace it, let's get around him, let's encourage it more.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, absolutely knows the Wiz quite well too.
Speaker 6: The Wiz is troubling.
Speaker 3: Oh those two want to night out? Hello? So look, Jack and I we're going to join us after six thirty this morning. And this is the song you are listening out for him?
Speaker 7: Don't old school edge in the.
Speaker 3: Way that is, don't when you hear it, and we're going to play it nice and early today. When you hear it, give us a ring in. Tickets will be yours, is he hear? I don't believe he.
Speaker 6: Was in the mayoral robes last night? And switch again?
Speaker 4: Why did they put him in the chain mail?
Speaker 3: What's what chain mail?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: They're the mayorll right, that's where you were?
Speaker 3: Are the metal if you're the mayor?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've just got the metal robes?
Speaker 4: Was it metal?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's what meors do.
Speaker 4: And near ESS's do you think you liked it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Did you get the key as well? I don't know if they do the key to the city. Hey, speaking of it, Clint's got himself in trouble. Should tell larm what you've done on the other side of.
Speaker 6: This, Oh dear, she'll be horrified.
Speaker 3: Seven past six. Let's get into a good morning Melbourne. Jack Genevan in from the Hawks just after six thirty and Ed Cheering tickets on the way. Yes, Ed Sheering tickets. Clint.
Speaker 1: So we're going on a little excursion on Thursday night to Ed Sheeran. We're lucky enough to see him live at Marvel Stadium, which I'm really looking forward to.
Speaker 6: Lauren.
Speaker 5: Yes, so very exciting.
Speaker 1: Jace, you're taking your war Yeah, date night, Lauren. I assumed you're going to be taking poorly, are you?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I think he's coming. I think we may be going another night, Paul and I. I think I may have double booked.
Speaker 3: Twice. If they're going twice, well I'll.
Speaker 4: Probably only go once. So I've just got to work out which one I pull out of.
Speaker 3: What times here go on stage?
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know. I'd say normally like, yeah, dinner beforehand.
Speaker 1: If you've double booked, I've double invited somebody is my plus one?
Speaker 6: Well? Sorry, I've invited two people. You've got tickets, I got me and who.
Speaker 1: Well, So I threw it out there a week ago to our great friend Christine Heart. I thought Christine would love this because she's coming back from the Winter Olympics. I thought this is a great you know, a great little exactly entry society.
Speaker 6: She has a Melbourne society, said she has a done.
Speaker 4: Time guy, great re entry into Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Anyway, She's like, look, I don't know if I can make it because I'll be just getting off the flight that morning. I don't know what sort of you know, headspace i'll be in, and she has looking at it. I'm not thanks for the invite, but I'm not you know, I'm not the biggest ed.
Speaker 4: Shearing she's uninvited.
Speaker 6: Well, but here's the thing she has. But it does sound like a nice night out.
Speaker 4: So makes a ticket on Christina hurt please. She doesn't like it.
Speaker 3: It can pull up after an all night and do the sport. Christine can get off a plane and go.
Speaker 4: Well, she doesn't like it, so she shan't be coming.
Speaker 1: So I invited my sister Casey because she loves it and loves, loves and loves a free about say loves a free.
Speaker 4: She loves the concept into many concerts.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Christine texted me last night said, really looking forward to day night.
Speaker 3: What did you reply?
Speaker 6: I haven't yet.
Speaker 5: If you're listening, you've been uninvited in Italy.
Speaker 6: She's still She was at.
Speaker 4: The at the closing ceremony. There was about nine people at the closing ceremony. I thought God quit with the wide show.
Speaker 1: Really was that some medieval sort of colissecene colossecenes verona.
Speaker 3: You need to pray that that flight's delayed.
Speaker 6: Either that or she's really jet lagged. And she's like, I can't make it.
Speaker 4: I think you just say you said no.
Speaker 3: She sort of said, oh, made over. He doesn't like confrontation.
Speaker 5: No, Christine must go, and Quinn has to say.
Speaker 6: Out, I'll be buying tickets from a scalp, last minute.
Speaker 3: Ticket anyone, but just to avoid the confrontation.
Speaker 6: Anyway, So it'll all work out. I think at the moment, I think my sister's in position A one. You get your ticket.
Speaker 3: I think, look, you know what, Christine's just had the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 6: I know she's seen she's seen all the sudden greedy share it around you know.
Speaker 4: She saw people on those fake little boats at the closing ceremony floating around.
Speaker 3: We are doing a dinner. Okay, okay, all right, if you want to go to ED, we're gonna double up grams. This the song listening out for as soon as you hear it, hit the fines and tickets will be yours. Jack, get them it in from the Hawks after six thirty and fifty thousand dollars cash to give away after seven thanks to Carlile Holmes. We got a big one coming up today.
Speaker 1: Alight, this is asurance you says you, tricks says seem like non on.
Speaker 3: New merch.
Speaker 4: We must get some new merch for the tour. Ye love merch.
Speaker 3: We love ED Frontier Touring. Proud to be bringing back the global superstar that is insurance for stadium shows around Australia with the Loop Tour. For details hit the Frontiertouring dot com. Otherwise send to us at over because God do with some tickets to give away this week.
Speaker 4: I know the Price company is full of tickets and we're giving some away right now to James from aspen Vale. Good morning, good morning you.
Speaker 3: Excellent.
Speaker 5: Who would you like to take?
Speaker 3: James, Oh, my darling wife.
Speaker 4: We missed out last time. Oh you tell me about your darling wife.
Speaker 3: So her name's Breed and she's a chef in rest By Care and she's just awesome.
Speaker 5: Ah, that is an incredible job.
Speaker 3: Good on your beautiful You think it's sweet him talking about the wife with the music in the background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but any man who describes his wife this is darling wife, so sweet.
Speaker 5: Have a great date night, Jane.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Like, James, just say my darling wife. Now without the music, my darling wife great. Sounds pretty good. And then if we had the music, go for it. I don't need a coma. Don't like darling wife. There it is. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Even he's timing was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really was, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh she sounds amazing, James. I think you're a great husband too.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know that topic, which meant I've got a good face for radio two.
Speaker 4: We've got a great voice for radio too. Good on you, James, have a great night out, all.
Speaker 3: Right, thanks so much. It's a little bit.
Speaker 6: Strange, of course I liked it.
Speaker 4: What's strange.
Speaker 6: It's just a little bit odd. I love it, But it's the whole call.
Speaker 4: What just because he was romantic about his wine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's wrong with that? Clint?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, Jace, what is wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Hey, you're gonna have a great time Thursday night, Ed Sheeran. We've got more tickets to go throughout the week. What just a nice smooth voice. It just gets you straight away, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand much strange about it, Quint.
Speaker 6: It's just weird.
Speaker 3: Well me making it weirder. Hey, Jack Nivan going to be joining us after six point thirty. We are talking about the Hawks today. We're the Blues in yesterday.
Speaker 8: Walks are on fight.
Speaker 3: Towards the end of last season.
Speaker 6: They were they made a big charge, made a prelim. They want to go a bit further this year.
Speaker 3: Say they're a couple of years ahead of your times, you know, like rebuilding stage went.
Speaker 4: Through many years ahead.
Speaker 3: All right, Jack, get him. Were going to join us in minutes. We'll check around to work. We've got storms come in Melbourne way as well. Clint's got all the details. Next here on over guys, what he's almost back. Let's say hi to our next.
Speaker 2: Care Our next guest is an Anzac Day Middle Recipients Premiership player for Collingwood and currently what are the stars of the howth on Football Tips? Please welcome to the show, Jack get him in.
Speaker 4: Morning. Hello Guinea, You trug doing here at six thirty on your day off?
Speaker 8: How means that it's okay. I love getting up early, so it's all good.
Speaker 5: You an early early riser.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I definitely used not to be when I was like eighteen and freshly drafted, but I do love it now.
Speaker 3: It's a good made of ours and become a regular on the show. Show was the wiziz it before we got him in at this time, he'd normally be coming from the club.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 8: Definitely he's always in me backfucker, I love the Whizz.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's so good. We love him too.
Speaker 6: Have you heard much of his work on this show?
Speaker 4: That was my alarm?
Speaker 3: You set your alarm for this time playing a sleeping.
Speaker 4: Where we say that was my alarm going off to say the tesla's charging, not I need to.
Speaker 3: Get to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as the guys saying we love the Wiz on this show. He really started to grow in confidence swords the back end of the yearning in radio. If you listened to much of his work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a little bit and that's that's exactly right. He's a bit more confident now in definitely speaking his thoughts, which is good and when you get wiz up and about, it's definitely good listening.
Speaker 3: What's your back, mat? I saw him modeling your sonnies and now you've got this deal with Reebok. Watch out. He'll get these little hooves in those rebox pumps. Take you take your gig.
Speaker 8: I took him to the NBL in the rebox seats the other day, so he's he definitely own.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Before we talked footy, how is the off season? Did you have a nice time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Off season was amazing. Went to South America with my boys. Sez we're never aquate a mile on Nicaragua prough five four Now that's unreal, all of us. And then yeah, the boys went to America. But it was Yeah, it was so much fun and that's what you need.
Speaker 4: Well, it's good that you get to do that because like when we non athletes were all in our early twenties, that's what we did. We went backpacking, we traveled. I mean, I'm sure you did it in far more style and I did in my twenties. But you think you like these young athletes, you get stuck into footy and you don't get that downtime very often, so you get to escape and get away from it all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's great, and everyone in the media wants us to come back earlier, but you honestly need that break, like from now to September, hopefully in the last the last week of September. We're on twenty four to seven, so you know, eight week, twelve week break where you can kick your feet up, relaxed, go with the boys and no one knows you Jack.
Speaker 3: Are we talking a relaxed trip, little Lindoda massages or some loose knights.
Speaker 8: Oh, definitely, some loose nights, but well behaved. Yeah, just just a few hikes in there as well, which is good. But yeah, definitely some fun nights that I'll remember forever.
Speaker 1: But can I say just on that Guinea, don't change because I buddy love watching you mate, and I always have. And he's just I think he's a breath of fresh air as well. It's because we have so many athletes these days who that you know, present presenting this studio. Even you know, we've had we've had guests who are come in here and just bore us to tears because they don't speak their minds. What this guy does is he has a bit of color on the field and off the field as well. I mean, I mean how important is that for you as a person to showcase your actual personality as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you. Yeah, obviously it's important to me. I think, you know, I don't want to change who I am, even if I'm coming to this crazy environment in the AFL and people trying to you know, be robots or whatever. I've always tried to be my authentic self. And yeah, that's something I really strive for, and it's got me in the position I am today playing good football and getting you know, things off the field like reblock and listen and all these things because brands are excited to you know, sign with me or be a partner with me. So yeah, it's been really good for me.
Speaker 3: I must be pretty relaxed about as well, because you're right, like I remember when Colin Wood were going through dramas and Paul Mason came in here a good and say bloody work.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, sorry, yeah, no, Well Sam, Sam's been an amazing coach.
Speaker 4: We had a great coach, isn't he yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: And you know, I've had a few slip ups and and I know I've been the first to tell Sam and that's all he wants, just a bit of honesty and to time quickly. And yeah, he's always got my back and same as my line.
Speaker 3: How awkward is it when Albert comes into the dressing rooms after the.
Speaker 8: Game trying to think he's the coach. He's always trying to get in the circle with his Hawk scarf.
Speaker 3: That's funny in there singing the song. You can imagine it.
Speaker 1: The one thing the Hawks do really well is express themselves on the field. You're playing some great footage towards the back end of last year. Unfortunately fell a little bit short. But what do you I mean, how do you approach twenty twenty six, skinny? I mean, what are the expectations?
Speaker 8: The expectation I think is to you know, get into the Grand Final and hopefully win it. But that's you know, we strive for greatness obviously at Hawthorne. And yeah we've fell short the last two years, which is hurt. And I've been a part of many final series. I think I've lost two prelims now by a little margin and a semi by two points, so you know, I'm hungry as ever and all the boys are as well, and that's something we are really excited for obviously, And yeah, hopefully start well in a week's time against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Glad he's got put ahead on his shoulders for twenty three, doesn't he mess at twenty three?
Speaker 4: That's true as a Rebok athlete. What does that mean to that? Do you have to, like now all of a sudden, also be a model? And how do you go behind the camera? It's funny seeing football players.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's good being on a rebox team. They've yeah, they've picked me out and I'm the first ambassador I think in Australia, which is amazing from a football lens. And yeah, hopefully in their boots next year. And yeah, it's been cool to do some modeling. I was up at four.
Speaker 6: Do you like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It was all right, Like I did the runway last year and yeah, it wasn't too bad. And then you did a run like a cat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is my I mean, not that I would be asked to do that is my biggest fear. I don't know how people.
Speaker 3: Did you practice at home in front of the flatbates.
Speaker 8: In front of the miss I like took the fist because she's a model. So she was teaching me some troops. But yeah, it was funny. But I was walking down the island smiling and giggling. But I was trying my hardest. Yeah, try my best. But no, it's amazing being a Rebok athlete.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: They embraced my individuality and yeah, I'm forever grateful for them.
Speaker 3: They bring them back. The pumps, the ones I remember that relock are back. Keep rocking up in school with Rebo pumps. We're all sitting there yet.
Speaker 4: My brother had them to Yeah, they were like hot property. People.
Speaker 5: Have you got those ones on the foot?
Speaker 4: Pump up the toys?
Speaker 8: Not yet, they might be coming, just a quick one.
Speaker 1: There's story today. Kenny Hinckley wants players to like NRL. You know NRL players switch can declare they're switching clubs mid season.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what he wants. He wants a bit more freedom in the AFL.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: The AFL is ready for that, because I know as someone who has switched clubs, difficult decision. Collingwood to Hawthorne, who, by the way, you break for as a kid.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, it would be hard to do that. I think it's I know, I don't think there's enough money potentially, like in you know, someone who's on one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand can switch mids. You're talking about mid season?
Speaker 6: No, no, sorry, I mean to declare.
Speaker 1: NRL players can start a season and then you keep playing having declared that next season you're going to play.
Speaker 3: If I find out you're going to smooth, you're gone. We're not waiting until the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that would be a bit charing smooth.
Speaker 8: I think that would be challenging just for the player and coaches, and I think that it would cause you know, some weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know about that.
Speaker 6: I don't know if they're different cats in the NRL.
Speaker 8: Kenny, let's not do what the NRL.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 8: He's a command Hopefully he's at the Hawks next year.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of the Hawks, you can get your twenty twenty six Hawthorn membership at membership dot Hawthorn fc dot com dot are you. We've got a couple of memberships to give away this morning, so if you want them. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number I get to choose to coming in mate.
Speaker 8: Appreciate good work on the modeling, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: My god. Go to rebop dot com dot are you if you want to see you've done a codelab?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can you design any of it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: But I just modeled it and I'm on the website, which is kind of kind of it looks right.
Speaker 1: Any any Selly's plan for this year? Everything in the back pocket?
Speaker 8: Yeah, men will con you something up. So I watch out Round zero.
Speaker 3: Just really travel with his PlayStation.
Speaker 8: We both did at a stage there fortnights.
Speaker 3: You're not loading the gaming chair in the bus or anything as well.
Speaker 5: Do you wear the headset?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a little weary this morning because I have a patience in my home.
Speaker 5: Poorly had a knee.
Speaker 4: Operation, the big man, big boy. Yes, he's fine. It is funny when people come home from the hospital after a surgery.
Speaker 3: Though. He's not on a scooter or anything, is he No?
Speaker 4: No, because it's his knee.
Speaker 6: He's been carrying this for like right through summer. Right.
Speaker 4: I think it's one of those things that, like, you know, as we get older, we get a little niggle things.
Speaker 5: You don't do anything about it. And then he was like, this is actually getting worse.
Speaker 4: And I think you've been carrying this little tear for quite some time, because.
Speaker 3: That's blokes normally just winge about it.
Speaker 4: Then he winged and he just didn't move on. So I was like, time to do something about it.
Speaker 3: You should get that toe. Look.
Speaker 4: It's funny though, as I know, I keep saying, as we get older, and I think everyone does, there is some sort of anxiety going into surgeries, isn't there When you go in and you've got to go under, it is kind of scary.
Speaker 3: I'd love to be put on have a good sleep.
Speaker 5: Just for no reason.
Speaker 1: We'll roll you into the hospital or now you know that.
Speaker 4: Took a turn.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, like a good slant broken sun. No, kid's waking me up just ten hours.
Speaker 4: The longer you're under, the worst you feel when you come out the other side of And I was saying, oh, we had this unneath the tistin the other day who was one of our experts. I was like, he made it seem very calm and anyway, so he went in free surgery and he texted me, well, I dropped him in there and he was like, why does this stuff happen to us? I was like, what's happened to her? And he goes, well, they've just come in and they're like ready to shave. He's like that had to shave his leg and dye where they do the operation and they're like is it your leg or your left leg? And he's like, it's definitely my left leg. They're like, no, all the PaperWorks is right. No, you admitted for an operation on your right leg. And he's like, no, there's absolutely nothing wrong with my right leg. I screenshot I sent it to Clint. I was like, no, you never heard of this before. And they were like, hang on wait, something's gone amiss here. He's like yeah, yeah. So they were like the lady was tick the wrong box, but all the PaperWorks and then he has to sort of like be readmitted with the other leg.
Speaker 1: Lucky he knew wasn't sort of hadn't gone under already.
Speaker 6: Nothing's wrong with this.
Speaker 4: Maybe like this never happened, This never happens. He's like, well, I should hope not know. This is not a common occurrence. They fully had him booked him for the wrong leg, but that stuff does and the doctor came in and was like, hang on, I remember seeing that it was not the left leg. He's like, yeah, it's definitely the left leg. As they went to shave it.
Speaker 3: Don't they put those little drawings, the funny little crany then they did.
Speaker 4: Another doctor came in and was like, circling it, wrote his name on it.
Speaker 6: Was like guys wrote his name on his leg.
Speaker 4: The other doctor to say, hey, I've checked this, and this is this leg.
Speaker 6: The doctor's name on the leg.
Speaker 3: Just in case we lose the leg, we need to know.
Speaker 4: Who accidentally also amputated.
Speaker 3: Is it like a restaurant. A restaurant stuffs up, you get a free meal, and they have.
Speaker 4: Gone through with it potentially, but luckily he interv Yeah. But as he left and they were willing about, they're like, good luck with the right leg, bro funny, funny, until you operate on my non broken legs.
Speaker 6: I think my.
Speaker 3: Wife she went in for some procedure and she almost got the pipe up there. They thought she was in for a and what was she in for? I forget, but it definitely wasn't that. It might have been that might have been the wrong end.
Speaker 4: Well, they're sort of similar at least it was. She wasn't in for like.
Speaker 1: A you know, different in different functions, similar job, I know, but you don't want to be.
Speaker 4: But I did always wonder that when I have my hand done, they do they draw all over it?
Speaker 5: They basically.
Speaker 4: And now I understand why, yes, because there can be some confusion.
Speaker 3: How is easy? All right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, look he I don't know. He slept in. He slept in the downstairs room last night. He's just woken up. But when he came home, I was a bit like. He was like I'm fine and fine. I'm like, you're loopy half and he was like no, I'm fine, And he was just still.
Speaker 3: Off his head on the painkillers.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And he was like ferociously working and sending emails because you've missed the day of work. And I was like, I don't know, this is a good idea.
Speaker 3: You know, when that's the time to have a DNM, because that's when people tell the trap.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, you're not.
Speaker 5: You're a bit loopy, bit loopy.
Speaker 6: Lawren's got nothing hard. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: No? Just mean, you know, like you know what which is like when people you've got a conscience and I know. I'm just like when people are half under, Yeah, like there's no filter.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should put him under. Do you get sleep and a confessional?
Speaker 5: Get anesthetic to your wife?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: He says it's for sleep, but he's got something to confess.
Speaker 5: Are you all right?
Speaker 4: Are you all right?
Speaker 3: Check on your partner.
Speaker 4: I was so you said you'd like to go under for ten hours and then come out and make some confession.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll take twelve, I'll take it under two now. Well, good morning around, just going nine past seven. Welcome to Poncho Tuesday. It's gonna be a wet one, everyone properly.
Speaker 4: It's going to be wet and wild. So the weather it's weird all around the world. Have you seen the snowstorms? The blizzard in New York? Amazing? Yeah, very dangerous. People are locked in their houses.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, we are spoiled for music in Melbourne. See Kesher played Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw some videos and school went along and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what do you do? Kescher a couple of mates from high school.
Speaker 6: No, it's friends. There were still girls and guys there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was and Plate yes, yep.
Speaker 5: His heap's going on in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got Ed Sheeran on Thursday night. Remember this is the song you're listening out for as long as you when you hear us play Ed sheering and Dustin Bieber, I don't care. Give us a ring and tickets will be yours. And then tam In Parlor's on the way as well, returning to Australia with the dead Beat to twenty twenty six playing Melbourne on October fourteenth. Frontier pre sale starts tomorrow at nine am Local time, with all tickets going on sale this Friday at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 5: People will go mad for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For more details here to Frontier Touring dot com. But we love a pre sale. I'm gonna play tame In Parlor right now.
Speaker 1: And then my very sad and lonely backyard has been given a sexy overhaul and I hate it.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, I hate it.
Speaker 3: Never heard you refer to your home and the word sexy before we'll go there After.
Speaker 1: This my house, I'm doing a little bit of renovating at the moment, very very very.
Speaker 3: Small, changing the coastal theme, and so I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, not yet, but I feel as though it might have a little bit of an overhaul. Now this you might recall on this show we've spoken about my renovating or my taste in what would you call that interior design. I live in Richmond three one two one, which is a long long way from the a long way from the water. But my home is of a coastal theme.
Speaker 5: A lot of cane, lovely for an inner city terrace.
Speaker 1: Got a timbert a cane, a lot of very soft colors.
Speaker 4: You ever get rid of that shell lampshop?
Speaker 6: I did. They were sort of like shell Laurent.
Speaker 1: They were shell chandeliers, seafood restaurants.
Speaker 4: Inherited those. You didn't put those house came with the shell chandel.
Speaker 1: Now, shanea Blaze from the block famously came around to my house to do a bit of a an inspection to assess the coastal themed home, and she just she walked out to the backyard and she was stunned, flabbergastad even.
Speaker 4: She described your backyard as being lonely, lonely. It looks very very lonely. There wasn't much laughing there.
Speaker 6: There was a garden name, a few pop plants.
Speaker 5: It has never been used or plum.
Speaker 3: Very very lonely.
Speaker 4: How's your laugh? You've got there?
Speaker 1: Seriously anyway, So I've decided to start work on the backyard.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, because it's a clean slate. Yep, that's a great thing, like you don't have to pull anything out.
Speaker 1: Well, first things first, the fences needed replacement.
Speaker 6: Aren't they landscaping?
Speaker 3: You need to get in Dave Franklin from the block.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got I've got a friend of mine, Jimmy, coming in to do the landscaping. To come in with these sort of bits and pieces. What are they like, three D modeling and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: They're going to draw me a Oh, you're getting action.
Speaker 6: When you step into that. Next time you come around my place, it's going to be like an oasis. My god, they've chose me.
Speaker 3: The food place or like a tropical.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be nice right now. So the fences, Now, getting fences replaced is a thing, right because you.
Speaker 4: Have to share.
Speaker 3: It's the stories on the current affair.
Speaker 6: Oh is that how they start? So on one side, I've got a girl who owns the place. On the other side, I've got renters. So you've got to go through the property. Anyway, long story shot, they're getting replaced yesterday.
Speaker 5: Though, And what was wrong with them? Were they falling down?
Speaker 1: They were falling down and they add to crepit. They're shocking, shocking, they need replacing. So everyone's going fifty to fifty almost. Yep, it's enough story. Neighbors are war now, I've got some. I've got some trade's around at my place. And when I got home yesterday, I was myself for at how they were behaving. Now, this is Jake. Jake is the fencer.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, Jake, Jesus is this okay?
Speaker 6: Is his behavior? Okay?
Speaker 3: Are they shooting a calendar.
Speaker 6: Like? Rigs out? Top off? You're right there?
Speaker 4: What are you fute mean? Without available?
Speaker 6: This is my house.
Speaker 3: One of them is shirtless hole. The other one is filming him for his Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the that's offense anyway. So the other thing that happened here is that when Jake took his top off, the neighbors one by one started appearing on the balconies of the various.
Speaker 4: They just liked his technique of digging. They wanted to learn the digging tech.
Speaker 3: Jase, what's a bit? Lauren's going to ring Jake to come and dig a hole replace no need, she just wants to hold.
Speaker 5: I need a new fence, Jake. I go home and start demolishing my fence.
Speaker 4: What are you doing when the fence is swelling down?
Speaker 3: Dar?
Speaker 8: Okay, so you stay inside.
Speaker 4: I've got Jake here. Where do we see Jake's Instagram?
Speaker 1: This answers my question because Jace, like, is this okay for someone a trade to come in and rip the shirt off and start the.
Speaker 3: Good thing is though he's going to work harder because it's on Instagram.
Speaker 4: But what sort of holy what is that well there? For the apparently apparently the other guy's got his ship.
Speaker 6: The fence posts in the middle of the yard. That's where the fence is going. Bro.
Speaker 4: So do you know Jake?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 4: I've never met Jake. Where's Jake been all these years?
Speaker 1: Jake's freshly single. Actually he listens to our show and he goes, oh, can we do Trady wants a lady two point.
Speaker 5: Zero, We'll get a lady.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne. That is Adele twenty seven past seven. We got fifty thousand dollars cash. Thanks so I mate to Carlile Holmes. We've been building a quite nice a virtual Carlile home. If you can work out how many bricks are in it? Are you in the fifty k? We are getting extremely close to giving this thing away. We'll give you a chance to play and win, coming up in a tick. You're on over.
Speaker 6: I love a new survey. A new survey has dropped.
Speaker 1: Today which I found quite startling, even as a single bloke. It's got to do with lottery. We also, yeah, from time to time we'll buy a lottery ticket.
Speaker 6: You guys.
Speaker 3: I've just gotten back into scratches.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Lauren is talking about scratches the other day, weren't you.
Speaker 4: That's so weird that you just said that because I bought them up last week. Yeah, yeah, you it's inspired you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think maybe you inspired by Lauren.
Speaker 3: Maybe you bringing it up got in my head because I was the news news agent the other day and do you win. I know this is frown upon, but I bought my son.
Speaker 4: A scratching No, no, no, my na I thought, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty, Oh that's gambling.
Speaker 1: No. I bought him scratching weed to sit at the Matthew Flinders Hotel in and played Club Keina yeah, I let him do that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the dogs.
Speaker 4: No, we've bought show tickets when they're like the big one hundred million dollar jackpot situations.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're a sucker in it. We all get on the world as well.
Speaker 1: Ironically, the bigger the jackpot, the less chance you Actually it's amazing.
Speaker 3: You know that one where it's like, oh, you win it for life and we'll just give you thirty K every two years. It's like, no, I want all the money man a week or something like a.
Speaker 6: Salary, a weekly salary.
Speaker 1: Well, some interesting research has come across my desk because it turns out that Australians, well a majority of strayans have revealed that if they won the jackpot, they would do a runner on their partners.
Speaker 4: Oh majority, well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Twenty percent of people say it would invigorate their relationship.
Speaker 4: It would make life so much.
Speaker 3: So much better.
Speaker 6: That would do exactly marriage.
Speaker 4: Do you think there's a curse though, that you can win too much and it can greatly ruin your life?
Speaker 1: Should give some back twenty one percent, so shading it by one percent, but still would leave their partner if they were guarant that.
Speaker 4: Means twenty one percent of people deeply unhappy in their relations Twenty.
Speaker 1: One percent of people, if they scoop the jackpot, would be like, see you, Jason, I'm off.
Speaker 4: I think that means twenty one percent of people are staying in their relationships for financial reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it. Like I've got a couple of mates go through divorce recently and it's like almost bankrupt them, you know, so like I get it. I see why people will do it. I also see why twenty percent would be like, it'll bring the relationship alive again. Take off the money pressures.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, financial pressures is a huge one for that causes people to break up. How much to argue?
Speaker 3: How much for you do the runner on Paul?
Speaker 4: I want to do the runner on Paul. I love my Paul.
Speaker 6: That may probably must be a number.
Speaker 4: I mean one hundred million. I'd be more desirable, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you only tell him though you won too. You never tell him how much you won, Jason, I mean, I llward leave me for one hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Why do you think he's buying scratches every day?
Speaker 3: It's my way out come on three right? Apple? Stammit, it's a limit.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 3: We love it's right on seven point thirty. Will you leave your partner for fifty thousand dollars because it could be your way out?
Speaker 4: Next?
Speaker 3: Next to Carlile Holmes, that's right. Phone lines are going crazy. Will someone be pocketing fifty thousand dollars? Next?
Speaker 4: I'm excited. I think today's the day I do too, Carlos, get that novelty check ready.
Speaker 3: It's coming up on Nova Bars Smith, No horan a drive safe. Good morning everyone. It's just going to call it to wait here on over one hundred. Hey, Guinea jack Inevan from the Hawk's going to be in after eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: I love him.
Speaker 6: He's a lad, he's a character. He's very stylish as well.
Speaker 3: Yes he is. He's the new ambassador of Rebulk.
Speaker 4: I love it when football players start boddeling and doing things like in places you don't expect to see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rugby Ley players can have loads.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they do. Good Hawaiian shirt for two bucks.
Speaker 3: They do a great Hawaiian shirt, king g shorts and some cargoes. Hey, guys, have you heard of the craze looks maxing?
Speaker 4: No? What is it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I have looks?
Speaker 3: Of course you haven't. It refers to a trend encouraging men to maximize their own physical attractiveness and attributes.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So so men go to extreme measures. But be it dieting, be it sort of you know, even you know, plastic surgery. They break their jaws to get a better jaw line. Basically, it looks looks maxing.
Speaker 5: Is it only men?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this trend of phenomenon refers to men. You know how, only wear shorts because I've got great carves.
Speaker 6: Silence is definitely.
Speaker 3: I know. The emergency tape was about the kick in. I thought about his garden.
Speaker 4: It looks maxing. Wouldn't you have to have enhancements putting?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I was born with amazing calves. I just like to wear.
Speaker 4: Shorts showing them off. It's parading, parading.
Speaker 3: There's a funny video going around Clinton. Yeah great, so he's a looks maxing influencer.
Speaker 5: So oh god, look at his jaw lines.
Speaker 3: His name's androgenic Andro Jenick and sorry, so he's a good looking rooster. He's massive, huge shoulders, only wear singlers. And the video it's going viral is a fan coming up and ripping his hat off because he actually wears a week the hair is attached to the.
Speaker 6: Hat, because that's all part of the looks maxing phenomenon.
Speaker 5: He wants to he had his jaw broken.
Speaker 1: And hut, Well, it looks like he looks like Roger Ramjet doesn't He doesn't look.
Speaker 3: Great without a doesn't look great without the Wigan hat. Does he know?
Speaker 6: He looks very different? It looks a bit like can I say he looks a bit like Prince William?
Speaker 1: He looks that the head of hair, I mean without the hat, the balding head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Prince William doesn't have a jaw on my part, it does.
Speaker 1: Not looks maxing. Okay, so it's your feature? Oh put me on.
Speaker 4: Spot like your favorite?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 6: Are you allowed to say what our best speeches are? Isn't that a bit up ourselves?
Speaker 4: Jason rolled out hot at the start of this break with it.
Speaker 6: What's your feature? Tell me? What's your feature?
Speaker 1: Feature?
Speaker 6: Feature?
Speaker 4: Body positivity? Call and tell us what you love about yourself.
Speaker 3: I love that, I.
Speaker 6: Would say, without thinking.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Why you got your arms crossed?
Speaker 6: Why I think my I think dimples?
Speaker 4: That's why he smiles. That's why he smiles like this in anyone who follows Clint on social when he does self's accentuate what I'm taking.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 6: One and a half dimples.
Speaker 5: Have you got a good side and the bad?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Do you? You should do that everywhere, even a funerals. Just get the dimples out.
Speaker 4: Respect, just thing to say, show him off wherever you go, even at funerals.
Speaker 6: What about you, laur This is this is men's were just were just we're just finding everyone.
Speaker 8: What's your feature?
Speaker 4: What's my feature?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 6: The silence is definitely.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: One of the producers just put you've got a nice forehead.
Speaker 4: Oh that's paid for.
Speaker 6: You've got you know what you've got?
Speaker 3: Oh tread lightly, you've got you've got great hair?
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't you do. It's too far s lovely hair.
Speaker 1: But it's not about me telling you. You've got to tell us what your best feature is. What do you think your best feature is?
Speaker 5: Smile?
Speaker 4: There you go a friendly and sometimes savage.
Speaker 3: I agree with the savage thirteen twenty four ten. Here's what I would like to say this morning, blokes of Melbourne. Let's target the boys. Okay, don't be shamed give us a ring rag. Yeah. If you've got amazing pecks and you go shirt this.
Speaker 4: Everywhere, maybe you've got a great voice.
Speaker 6: And that's what it can be. It can be quirky.
Speaker 1: This has already been boasting about his cars and they are they're good calves.
Speaker 4: But you can also you don't have to look like it could be that you just love like your dad and you embrace it. You get around in your speedos because you just love. You love your boss.
Speaker 3: Apart from the carves, the rest of me is a mess.
Speaker 4: Your chest hair. Some men love, They're like, what are you?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, blokes of Melbourne. What do you love about yourself? What's your best feature?
Speaker 4: You trady hands hands.
Speaker 3: In return or we've got free stuff to go. I've got Specsavers vouchers. You can get yourself a new pair of designer sonnies. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number lads of Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Come on boys, what's your your feature?
Speaker 6: Tell me? What's your feature?
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren clintcy too. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express and this is the song you are listening out for.
Speaker 4: As long as you're just you can see.
Speaker 3: Me, it's SHARONI give me Justin Bieber. Yeah, when you hear it, give us a ring. And we've got a stack of tickets to go and see the man. How are today? Is going to be a wet one? Good news for Thursday though, she's looking fine. No rain for the first concert.
Speaker 4: Of bed Oh that's good under the roof?
Speaker 3: Well, no beginning there, okay, No one wants to go to the concert punch O fair enough when they open the roof cold Play.
Speaker 4: They opened the roof because roof would probably open, do you reckon? Yes?
Speaker 6: No, I don't think so. Nah the wow actually maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: Cold Plate was open because remember there was that person the fireworks and the person in the apartment filming.
Speaker 5: Wonder and all the others have been in up enough.
Speaker 3: They should give the artists the remote, but they should have the garage buzzer if they want. The roof opens.
Speaker 6: But if it starts raining like at the tennis.
Speaker 3: How long does it take?
Speaker 6: What exactly is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, no rain, open the roof.
Speaker 6: Lots of rain today though.
Speaker 3: It's going to be.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be. What when we need some rain in Victoria though? Gosh, flying to Sydney the other day which it's so that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a windows heat two and just looking out over like northern parts of Victoria, it was like tinder dry. Yeah, and that was where the I actually did a job the other day in Seymour for Racing Victoria the Bushfire Recovery Charity.
Speaker 3: And how was it out there?
Speaker 1: Oh, some of the stories are harrowing from some of those bushfires a few weeks ago. It's just they do it tough in the country. Well, and they're tough cookies as well.
Speaker 4: But please be careful on the road today because it's actually going to be like they could be flush flooding around as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to cop it. As the day goes on highs of twenty four, I hit a milestone in our house. I feel like my eldest has just grown up overnight. Now he's going to.
Speaker 4: Hide high school. That'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just over some ofe Like now he's got a key to the house, he just comes and goes.
Speaker 4: We'll also think because when you're in primary school and you're six, like, that's they're the oldest kids you hang out with. As soon as you start high school, you're hanging out with kids who are also sixteen and seventeen, and so sudden you try and grow up because you don't want to be the youngest.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Well, him and his brother want to go to the movies on the weekend. Now normally I would be dragged along to a kid's movie.
Speaker 6: But now m fifteen plus.
Speaker 3: Buthering heights No no, no no, like like I forget what they wanted to see because I didn't have to see it.
Speaker 5: Ah, he can go on his arm.
Speaker 3: I've hit that age where I.
Speaker 5: Start smooching girls in the cinema.
Speaker 3: He's with his brother, so I hope they went back. Yeah, So I drop him off and then I went off and did a bit of shopping. So I was in the shopping center and then they came out, and I was like, this is like a milestone, So you lived your best life an hour and a half to live my best life.
Speaker 6: Dumplings plus in the food.
Speaker 3: Was thirty session, so it was too early for a bid.
Speaker 4: But you also get to the point where you can go out and leave them at home for a.
Speaker 3: Bit different stages. Yeah, I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 5: A couple of the older one's got to be responsible for the younger.
Speaker 3: One, yeah, and the younger one is trouble.
Speaker 4: My brother will be like, yeah, I'll look after her, and then he'd ditched me at second moment.
Speaker 1: What about what about the moment that your parents said it was okay to like catch the bus there, or get public trans.
Speaker 3: Or it's all the stages, And that was the next time. I won't even park and come in. I'll be able to pull in just that little cap and go out.
Speaker 6: You get well, I'll be back.
Speaker 3: In an hour.
Speaker 4: Who are you At the risk of sounding one hundred.
Speaker 6: Back in our dad, you'd be parking. It's straight into pair cake parlor.
Speaker 3: I'll be in here if you need me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, back in our day there was no phones either, so we would just fend for ourselves. You got on the wrong bus, it was like, well, see you suck it up, do it.
Speaker 3: Did you ever do that reverse charge cool thing where it'd be like, will you accept a reverse charge call from mum AND's man, I'm ready to be picked up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, leave a message.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if you did have them, I did.
Speaker 4: I was in the era of mobile phones in like high school, but it was it was prepaid. You want to waste your credit on calling mum and dad. So you'd prank them and then they'd call back. They'd be like, why do you the little ring once my now you're paying dad? Or it was it's like I'm paying for prepaid anyway.
Speaker 3: Or they didn't even have to answer, they just knew one was call that's the science pick her up with the loading dock near Wallies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or I was like fifty five cents six yes, god, we're.
Speaker 3: All yeah, we old five cents for a.
Speaker 6: Fifty He really do I need?
Speaker 4: He never replied okay. There were no passive aggressive It was like an essay. Every time you.
Speaker 6: Said did you get as.
Speaker 5: Much in as you could?
Speaker 4: And remember in the word camp he did say like you'd have one of two hundred and fifty five letters left and then you'd start unspelling words and shortening them and try and get exitrages.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. Hey it was this time yesterday. David from Patterson Lakes took on the money.
Speaker 4: Which country is the Jungle Book set in?
Speaker 6: He got.
Speaker 4: Well done, you can pay your redot and go on a motorbike holiday.
Speaker 3: David, what a Monday morning, Thank you guys. He was a mild hog love the roads.
Speaker 4: Now, did you make up the term mild hog because I've never heard that before.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I think because a wild hog.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that either.
Speaker 6: Of a wild hog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't make it up.
Speaker 3: Hanging on.
Speaker 5: Wild hog is people who go on motorbike trips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, not to be confused, confused with hog's breath cafe.
Speaker 3: No, there's no curly fries on motorbikes.
Speaker 6: Okay, wild hog. I've heard of a wild hog?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, I think there was a movie as well, and all the old guys world.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's just you know what, Let's just say it more and more and it'll be true.
Speaker 3: Let's go to lang Warren this morning.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 6: Hi, Cindy, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 8: Youah, good things?
Speaker 3: You are the chosen one.
Speaker 6: Yeah you are. Tell us about your day. What are you up to.
Speaker 4: I'm on my way so Oakly to pick up my husband a birthday cake. Birthday? Well are you going down to Oakley quality cakes? What's it called? Floria a cake? Floria Continental one?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yeah you are Nickos and Oakley. You got me onto that. Oh I've got to get a rehab to get off it.
Speaker 5: I shout out to the papoos family, which is school with them?
Speaker 4: The family family?
Speaker 6: What's a great name?
Speaker 3: They sleep because they make a lot of cakes.
Speaker 4: They make a lot of cakes, have a lot of staff. But they were like hot property at school because they like the cake family. Everyone wanted their birthday cakes.
Speaker 3: Hey, Cindy, what sort are you going? What's he lying?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm actually dive Betty cakes. But he likes a good Italian cake. Oh, if he's Italian cake I'm talking about he's the Greek shop, the Greek cakes.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it might come in handy for today's question. Really, because I believe you want to go for five.
Speaker 4: Hundred, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: That's the guy.
Speaker 3: You can go an easy question for fifty meeting for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. You've gone for five hundred.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, I'm not that greedy.
Speaker 3: Reals are simple. You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three to two one. You have to answer within that three two one. Okay, okay, all right, husband's Italian. Here we get it.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: What is a single strand of spaghetti called two spaghetti?
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: It is not. It's spaghetti, spaghetar saget, spaghetto.
Speaker 4: Spaghett I'm with you, so you don't have a single spaghetti.
Speaker 6: It's spaghetti, spaghetti is and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: We spaghetto on my shape.
Speaker 6: Well, well that's spaghetto.
Speaker 4: No spaghetto, no.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. We have a protest.
Speaker 5: We have a protest.
Speaker 4: Where do you adjudicators?
Speaker 6: But now they're all having breakfast.
Speaker 4: I'll put it in chat.
Speaker 3: Chat peat play j Pete stand by protest going on.
Speaker 6: Live Google.
Speaker 4: What is a single friend called spaghetti called please hold spaghetti spaghetto. It's called spaghetto. Spaghetti is the plural form in Italian chat et Pete wouldn't now the singular form is, which literally means little spring or little twine.
Speaker 3: Your husband's going to be very disappointed with your telling ye it's all right. I just thought i'd try ringing.
Speaker 4: Cindy. You know what I was with you. I thought it was spaghetti too.
Speaker 3: Hey, pass on a happy birthday to him, and I hope you guys have a cracker.
Speaker 6: Thank you, all right, Good on your Cindy.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air. With Jason Lauren clint here as well.
Speaker 6: Hi this is.
Speaker 4: You, says you tricks se down on this.
Speaker 3: That's right. Ed is coming Thursday and a couple of sleeps ago. Frontie Touring are proud to be bringing back the global superstar Ed Sheering the stadium shows around Australia with the Loop Tour. For details here to frontieturing dot com. Otherwise, we've got your ticket.
Speaker 6: We sure do.
Speaker 4: These are the hottest tickets in town to get and we have them up for grubs and they are going to Maddie. Good morning morning. How are you good?
Speaker 3: Take it to yours?
Speaker 5: Ticket to yours?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so excited. And you want to play ed as your first dance at your wedding?
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So he's new song for always. I want to play it with my dad.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: I love the bride and dad dance.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm very excited. We'll have a wonderful time.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a great show.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much, guys. I love listening to you every morning.
Speaker 6: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck with the wedding.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to watch the dance now.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they you know, they do the first dance with the dad and then they hand it over to the first dance, last dance with the dad, and then the first dance with the groom, and oh time you will coup that right, she's your problem now that's what my dad.
Speaker 3: God Bobby really got out of there quick.
Speaker 4: To me, that'd be playing celebreak, don't do the honors.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to Warpton. Robin, good morning. I believe you've got a special guest with you as well.
Speaker 4: Well. He just had to hop out of the Carter school.
Speaker 6: So him because you're going to end, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: He's going to be so excited.
Speaker 4: Tell us about your son.
Speaker 6: As well.
Speaker 8: He's only ever really seen the Wiggles, so he.
Speaker 6: Was excited to much.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a little bit different.
Speaker 4: So this will be his first big concert. How special. Good on your mom, Robin. You and your son Mason are going to ed Shear and have a great time.
Speaker 3: Well done. It's as easy as that. And we have more tickets to go all week. You two seven.
Speaker 6: You want to get my guitar out, don't play.
Speaker 3: You have to take it out of the bubble. Round Frontier Touring, Proud to be bringing back the global Superstar each year and stadium shows around Australia with the loop to for details at the Frontier Turing dot com pep before the loven do we stand like get into.
Speaker 4: I was at tepping' yaki on the weekend tipping yak Shep pulled out a guitar and started singing ed shearing in the middle of dinner. Really it was amazing. And then he did oasis.
Speaker 3: Before the fried or did he flip their It was.
Speaker 4: While things were cooking on the barbecue. It was amazing talents a man, a man who can cook and sing, he knows to my heart.
Speaker 3: When they did a little tower with the onion rings and then lighting on fire, have you seen that?
Speaker 4: It's like a little that they did do the big fire. You know they put I don't know what are they put on when it was oil?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And then did you catch the rice in the egg.
Speaker 4: And every yeah, yeah, yeah we caught the egg. I wasn't too bad. Tom Hawkins made a real dog's breakfast of it, though.
Speaker 3: Well big man little bowl couldn't get the.
Speaker 5: Egg in his mouth.
Speaker 4: But the edg shearon singing and cooking chef was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were to Benny Harness on.
Speaker 5: The Old cost That place is institution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he rolled in with the little cart and he had a yuiye boom pump and music and glow sticks around.
Speaker 4: His neck, and I'm like, wow, we're on the gold Goes there.
Speaker 3: Don't let outside fool you. We've got rains are coming. Rains are out, poncho afternoon ahead. We've got thunderstorms, potential flooding heading our way. Tops to twenty four.
Speaker 4: March to the rains here yet, yeah, mar Rangery, let me have a look at that.
Speaker 3: It's quite tricky because we've got the tint on the glass. That was the corn was the I was eating the corner? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Looks like the rains are sort of more central Victoria currently in the city's being dodged at least for the next few hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But this afternoon afternoon, that's school pick up. It's going to be a night everyone trying to pick up their finger buns a baker's delight before they pick up their angry kids.
Speaker 4: You've got a thing for finger bunons at the moment, don't. You've got a couple of times the pink.
Speaker 6: Ones, aren't they?
Speaker 3: We can get the hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 5: Is it realize? Oh my, I remember having them after school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was so young.
Speaker 3: Mate. Baker's Delight at about two thirty is heaving.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: I love it?
Speaker 3: Every parent picking up mun cheese for the angry little I like the oh he would go, He'll be like an apple turnover a strude.
Speaker 6: I like the ham and pineapple pizza roll.
Speaker 4: I don't mind the ham and cheese, but not the pineapple. The pineapple can go in the bit.
Speaker 6: Look at me like that?
Speaker 3: Do you? And do you use your senior's cart?
Speaker 4: Now they're quite young.
Speaker 5: What were the old tearran chairs called.
Speaker 4: Tear and chair?
Speaker 5: That's what our friend's called them.
Speaker 3: That's an ad for Baker's Delight, It isn't it that?
Speaker 6: Are they not anymore?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, you still got the.
Speaker 4: Bakers.
Speaker 3: I've still got them. Yeah, don't you worry.
Speaker 4: Remember one morning we tried to uber eats, Baker's Light came from the other side of Victoria. Basically, yeah, two and a half hours to get slow drive. I think it was the last time I had pas Hey.
Speaker 3: Coming up next on the show, If you want to feel a bit better about your marriage and maybe about your wedding night.
Speaker 6: I've got just the audio for you.
Speaker 3: Oh dear Jason Lauren Clinty. As well as going to make everyone feel better, who are marriage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Startling viewing last night on the television.
Speaker 1: Now, we were in America recently, so we missed a chunk of Maths. Everybody's well, they said, of love to hate it, don't they people? A lot of people will watch it but don't admit to watching it. It turns out two million Australians per night or watching it.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched it. But then when Paul and I were doing Date night, they have a night doing our puzzle. Oh yeah, we're doing the date activities and one of them is doing a puzzle. We're puzzling and watching Maths and it was the first time I'd seen it, and Paul was like, oh, this girl's horrible and watching. So it turns out when we're in America, who was at home watching us and he said, there's two girls in there who have been bullying, like Fitch shocking and the other night they're on the couch and she left came to her hair because they said, I've never seen a woman be so rude to another woman in my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I'm starting.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be honest. It's like, it's not a high quality of people that are agreeing to go on this show.
Speaker 6: Jason, I'm lovely, it's looking for I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for love, you're not going on Marriatith first sight. And if you are, you've got your head in the clouds.
Speaker 6: It's a funny bunch of people.
Speaker 4: Doctor love over here.
Speaker 3: No, but seriously, are you so angry? I just think they're drop kicks, all of them, most of them.
Speaker 4: Well, next time alisandeles on, you should we should tell her that.
Speaker 6: I think she would agree, wouldn't she?
Speaker 4: All of them? Some of them are nice.
Speaker 6: I mean you got to think.
Speaker 4: What about that poor girl there are being mean to?
Speaker 1: We got to wonder what are these what's of motivation so called experts thinking when they, you know, pair people up, because.
Speaker 4: I mean, some of them are recipe for disagn It's a reality show.
Speaker 1: Last night I was watching the New There's there's some intruders, some couples. Three new couples. So we've got we had two last night, we've got one tonight. We had a same sex couple tonight. But last night, I was quite struck by Joel and Juliette now is thirty one. He was an uber driver, Now he's a model.
Speaker 5: There's no reason why Uber drivers can't be modeled.
Speaker 3: I like him already too.
Speaker 1: He is he's been sared with beautiful twenty seven year old Juliet who admitted to wanting something a little left of centers. You wanted a little bit kookie, but not as kooky as Joeld. This is This is how his wedding speech went in front of everyone's friend's family and some other Maps contestants.
Speaker 7: One thing about me is that I have an insatiable appetite not just for food, but for life, for love, and of course for Yeah, if you haven't already picked up on it, I'm quite an eccentric, weird, wacky, crazy, over the top kind of dude. You've actually scored yourself a hygiene obsessed OCD neat frick. If you don't place the TV remote in perfect alignment.
Speaker 8: I will notice it.
Speaker 7: If you don't hang the handtawils with the labels facing outwards, perfectly leveled, horizontal and centered, I will notice it.
Speaker 3: As I was saying, dropkick, So he's dropped.
Speaker 5: A ball gag in there. I don't hate it.
Speaker 6: Well. He also spoke about not rockets.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's I'd leave yea. What did he say about.
Speaker 1: Oh he was talking about his hayfever gets quite bad in hay fever months, and about how he just has to you know.
Speaker 4: Oh that's disgusted.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean here's the thing. It did get worse because his mum followed him and the speech knocked my socks office the mother's speed.
Speaker 9: From the very beginning, Joel was dancing to the beat of his own drum. He would rather staff himself, which turned into the opposite problem as he got older, and he turned into a gluttonous pig. Until Joel was ready to lose twenty kilos and go from Uber driver to model to mass. Here we are today. I knew that I had a special soul that I had to nurture and love so very tenderly. He was always very close to me, and he still likes to light on my lap and have me scratches back.
Speaker 3: Mom, he's going to die a line.
Speaker 4: He wonderwise, your maths, this is what I was saying, can I is exactly what I was saying. God bless Paul's mother's soul. But if I walked in and he was lying across her lap and she was scratching his back, I would walk out the door and never come back, Like seriously, that would that would do me? See U backscratch? Imagine a fully grown man lying across his mother's lap getting a backscratch, A different kind of repulse.
Speaker 1: To be fair, he's lost twenty kilos, he's gone from driving a model to maths him.
Speaker 4: As a blotner's pig. Imagine your mother's saying that to you on your wedding day.
Speaker 3: Our mother in law was on a two minute time Frank frel for the wedding speech, and I asked to see it first.
Speaker 4: You're control freak psycho, Wendy. Can I see it first?
Speaker 3: I just thought, you know what topics are you hitting?
Speaker 6: Is that after she gave you a back scratch?
Speaker 4: If I walked into your house and you were lying across Big Wind's lap getting a backscratched.
Speaker 3: I love helps just left left and left right, David Guda, Rihanna, Who's that chick?
Speaker 6: This is to throw back, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I love Rihanna and David Gwenda so I loved that.
Speaker 3: I love yeah, big fan of the Remember she played super Bowl, she did, she lifted in the air, she won, she played the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's what she anounced her pregnancy.
Speaker 3: I went down to a giant. A few people have done that. Beyonce did that? Was it beyond turned on and rubbed the belly.
Speaker 4: Didn't Red come out with her belly out at the super Bowl?
Speaker 3: She wasn't pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was her announcement.
Speaker 3: I saw. I was going down a rabbit hole watching YouTube videos of Super Bowl performances of Ross leaving on a helicopter at the end of the performance, Oh, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: And he said to the director, do not start the music until I do my first move. And the director was in his ear being like, come on, and he still remember he just waited for this. He went for like two minutes hearing screaming, have you.
Speaker 3: Got that video on your algorithm? At the moment in mind which one the director's telling that, Oh yeah, he's come out, he's told the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And they're like, you've got to do something, brother, And he did and he didn't, And it was the greatest silence of all time.
Speaker 3: Footage inside the control room.
Speaker 6: Come on, Michael, you've got you or you in your algorithm? Is the monkey?
Speaker 4: No, I've got Punched the Monkey, and I've got the characters from Love Story because we're going to have to talk about that. I can't wait till Friday for another episode, Jace.
Speaker 3: I went to Ike last night to try and get the monkey toy. So for anybody who's been living under there's Punch the Monkey over in Japan. Everyone knows he's been a band of by his family, so they've given him a stuffed toy that you buy that kids.
Speaker 4: He's a bit naughty. So I've been watching more videos to Punch. He's a lot. He's doing heap, so I can see why some of the other monkey's like, come on, bro, pull your head.
Speaker 3: In the lineup to meet Punch the Monkey is incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, I was doing my shopping at grocery shopping last night at Carl's in Victoria Garden. I did notice that I was still open, so I thought, Oh, go up and surprise the guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you do like a big weekly shot sort of?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like old school?
Speaker 1: I get the I'm not I don't do enough for the big trolley. I get the half trolley. Trolley, I like, I love a half trolley.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you find you're buying things that you don't actually need. You're like, oh, look at that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you fill up the half trolley and you're like, I need a big trolley.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you the last time I used to trolley.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like now with like all the delivery services and stuff, you imagine Clint out there going up and down the.
Speaker 4: Little thing on your key ring to get clicked the trolley.
Speaker 3: I've got the.
Speaker 4: I buy the Monkey online.
Speaker 5: The Monkey online, so.
Speaker 4: It's sold out for delivery, but you can click and collect well as I couldn't be.
Speaker 1: As I ventured into the children's section of I Care Too hopefully because.
Speaker 6: At the website there was something stock.
Speaker 3: You walk all the kenchens and there was.
Speaker 1: A bloke who was who I passed with the Foreroad brow who said they're out of stock, and I knew what he was talking about. And as I approach him, like, no, there's four up there. There they are, I'll go and grab them. And I tried it and they're like they're display ones.
Speaker 3: They're like, did you ask someone?
Speaker 6: I asked? I asked the lady. I said, can I have one of the display ones for a radio show?
Speaker 3: Did you say over one? Did you really? Did you really say that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Anyway, Sorry, we got another delivery coming Thursday.
Speaker 5: Okay, everyone get done there.
Speaker 6: I don't tell everyone gardens Thursday, ten o'clock is it?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 3: We must broadcast live.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being want eye for my dog?
Speaker 3: I need the monkey I work on over one hundred.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she said, no, I need it for our radiation. She has radio sugar, Yeah, one hundred. She has No, you can't let it.
Speaker 3: She has a Ross and Rachel sort of Hey, guys, that's it. We are out of here. What's it? Run up to you for huge day?
Speaker 4: Take my dogs for bet?
Speaker 3: Everything wrong?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah yeah she again.
Speaker 4: Nah, she's she doesn't like getting monicure. She doesn't getting her nails, but so long that they're gonna it's just they're gonna have to sedate her to do it. Yeah, she's got a few other things going on. I'm like, put her under the knife, give her a nip and tuck walk.
Speaker 3: She said, I made the mine as a dog groomer. I'm surprised she hasn't bitten big money in dog grooming, huge money.
Speaker 4: They like hold their heads up so they can't. Yeah, she's it's so stressful for her that they're like, well, we will probably have to give her a sedation to do it. But they're like, if there's anything else, And I'm like, she's got a little lump on her head, she's old, so they're like, we'll totally give her a little facelift. Stop.
Speaker 3: I watched those videos of like vets putting on the big protective gloves trying to get feral cats out and the cats are trying to chlor them to death.
Speaker 6: Are we stilling there?
Speaker 3: I believe have a bright down right just saying that and riches in next.
Speaker 1: No No, Mel Mel and Aaron botho today double.
Speaker 5: Get out of there, well
Speaker 2: Seen tomorrow, Bye, thank you, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.