Speaker 1: Welcome the later base.
Speaker 2: Well, it's great to have your company.
Speaker 3: I'm James Macpherson with Liz Staer and cayleb Bond coming up tonight. I'm sure many of you have or would love to go whale watching. I want to show you some incredible footage from New Hampshire where a couple of bodies got a lot closer than they anticipated to a whale.
Speaker 2: The whale landed on their boat. We'll show you that later.
Speaker 3: Plus, when we look at what's making news tomorrow, an incredible story about ambulance staff accused of embezzling millions of dollars in false overtime claims, and the front page of Tomorrow's Australian details how the government's renewable stream continues to fall short. But first, it's been a massive day again in US politics. Joe Biden was seen alive sort of. It's the Secret Service director Kimberly Cheetle. She resigned, and Democrat heavyweight Chuck Schumer announced to raucous applause that Kamala Harris had all but.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed the Democrat nomination.
Speaker 4: So now that the process is played out from the grassroots bottom up, we are here today to throw our support behind Vice President Kamala Harris. I'm clapping.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, maybe not Raucus. I'll tell you this though.
Speaker 3: The difference between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris is no one ever needs to tell people to cheer for Donald Trump. Kamala Harris held her first campaign rally, and after the now obligatory fawning over the corpse of Joe Biden, she told the crowd that she would prosecute Donald Trump because she used to be a prosecutor, so she'll do what prosecutors do.
Speaker 5: Before I was elected Vice president, before I was elected the United States Senator, I was elected Attorney general of the state of California. And I was a courtroom prosecutor before them, and in those roles, I took on perpetrators of all kinds, credators who abused women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke.
Speaker 6: The rules for their own game.
Speaker 5: So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's tape.
Speaker 3: So she's going with the Donald Trump's a convicted felon. I'm a prosecutor. She was a terrible prosecutor.
Speaker 2: Calebn this I'm not sure this is going to change any mind.
Speaker 3: It's a nice line, but she's really not going to win the election by you know, orange man bad. She needs to actually come up with some policies of her own rather than simply say I'm not Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, by the bye, I thought Donald Trump's type was younger and hot, to be honest, bats, I think with what has happened in the last few weeks, Biden knew obviously before he checked out, that he was no longer going to be able to fight an election on the basis of orange man bad. Trump knew that he wasn't going to be able to fight an election against Biden on.
Speaker 1: The basis of Biden bad because.
Speaker 7: Things had just changed so much after he got shot that he didn't have to anymore.
Speaker 1: If Kamala falls down the trap.
Speaker 7: Of doing that again, I think she's going to be justly rewarded for it in not being elected president, because the tone has just changed so much in America. And sure it is different now that Kamala is there as opposed to Biden. And when we go back to his speech at the RNC last week, he only mentioned Biden once by name and otherwise referred to it as this administration because he saw no need to bring Biden into it. But I don't think going after Trump's character now plays in the same way as it did a week ago, let alone six months ago. Sure you can give it a go. We all know Trump's character. We saw his character after he got shot.
Speaker 2: And that was one of strength.
Speaker 1: I think it's foolish to use that again. And it's not.
Speaker 8: Lost on the Dems, whether it's the Democratic Party or Democratic voters throughout America, that what Chuck Schumer just said, there is weapons grade gas lighting. The process is finished from the bottom up.
Speaker 6: We have our nominee.
Speaker 8: In twenty sixteen, they didn't want Hillary Clinton. They got Hillary Clinton. In twenty twenty, they didn't want Joe Biden, but they were basically told, this is our nominee. And it's happening all over again in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: So there's a lot of people, even very.
Speaker 8: Unlikely allies, that are calling the Democrats hypocrites. You guys have said ad nauseum for months that you are the party that is defending democracy, and yet you have thrown out every democratic process that is supposed to take place when the party is choosing their presidential nominee once again, they're just being told, well, this is basically yeah nominee. So everyone go to the DNC next month and just endorse her because we the elites have decided. So it must be a very cold day in hell because I'm for once agreeing with Black Lives Matter. They themselves have called out this absolute raw check this headline out Black Lives Matter says Dems are Party of hypocrites for installing Harris sans public voting process.
Speaker 9: They're not wrong, and let's not forget this is a.
Speaker 8: Massive surprise coming from BLM because Kamala Harris back in twenty twenty when they were busy rioting, literally burning cities down, she was their biggest fan.
Speaker 5: They're not going to stop, and that's this is a movement. I'm telling you. They're not going to stop. And everyone beware because they're not going to stop. It is gonna They're not gonna stop before election day in November, and they're not going to stop after election day. And that should be everyone should take note of that on both levels. That is, they're not going to let up, and they should not and we should.
Speaker 6: Not and they should not let up.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, just keep burning American to the ground.
Speaker 6: This is so called for.
Speaker 8: So it's very surprising that here we are four years later and even BLM, these Marxist to the bone people who literally were just rioting through America in the name of George Floyd and the injustice done to black Americans throughout the ages, they themselves have called out the Democrat Party for being undemocratic.
Speaker 3: Like you said, I can't believe we're all sitting here saying, yeah, BLA, you're right. The money, I mean, normally they're more proficient at burning cities than making acute and astute political observations. But they said, quote, we do not live in a dictatorship. Now I thought it was Donald Trump who was the dictation.
Speaker 9: They're supposed to be the deic movement.
Speaker 3: They're saying of the Democrats, we don't live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs. Installing Kamala Harris as the Democrat nominee without any public voting process would make the modern day Democrat Party a party of hypocrites. Well with friends like BLM. Caleb, who needs enemy.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know that I necessarily take my cues for democracy from people who run around buildings down. It's not not typical democratic behavior those of that status.
Speaker 2: They then said, defund the police participating.
Speaker 7: In the democratic process by forcing you to do what we want you to do. Or I just love the deliciousness of a mob like BLM going after a woman of color. I mean, surely right now they should be celebrating. Oh my god, we have a nominee here, you know, presumptive nominee for president from the Democrats, who is a woman of color.
Speaker 1: And I know they keep putting.
Speaker 7: Her up as though she's African American. Art think she's actually happy she's not.
Speaker 8: Her mum is Indian Jamaican, right, so American? Y?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they put her up like she's not slaves in America through her lindage.
Speaker 9: She leans into that, leans into that I'm black.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 1: But but they're going after a woman of color. How good is that?
Speaker 7: I mean, next thing BLM will come out and indorse Donald Trump or something.
Speaker 1: If this is the way they keep going, it's going to speak.
Speaker 3: Of leaning into being African American. Remember when Hillary Clinton used to do that. She would literally change her accent to try and.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yet, don't forget that. Elizabeth Warren was supposed Indian American as well poke goddess, as Cubin used to call it. But watching Kamala Harris and the cackling she goes on with that clip we just played there where she was just kept saying over and over, it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to stop, It's not going to stop.
Speaker 7: We got it the first time, like when you first said it's not going to stop. We kind of got the point. But she does this all the time because she doesn't know what to say.
Speaker 1: She's a terrible orator.
Speaker 7: And of course, the last black president, who was the first black president of the United States, Barack Obama, was a much better orator. In fact, I dare say one of the best orators we've had as a president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Even though we used auto we could speak very well. Kamala doesn't have any of that.
Speaker 7: And you watch it, does anyone actually like this woman? Will we have dug deep to find that she does, in fact have one fan or at least one fan out there. And look, I'm sure watching this that you will be reassured that the people backing in Kamala Harris have at least three brain cells to rub together.
Speaker 10: I heard a rumor that you worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 10: School me too, I worked registered, dry through and grill. I was known as a triple threat.
Speaker 5: Okay, just for the rack I did fries, did fries, and then I did the cashier.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm impressed fries.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 10: So here's my question for you. If you get the motor ked to pull through the drive thrill, you want to know, right, what is your order at McDonald's.
Speaker 5: I would well, let's see, I would probably do a quarter pounded with cheese and fries.
Speaker 10: I respect that order.
Speaker 7: Yeah, searing political commentary there. Kamala Harris of course talking to Drew Barrymore who was sitting there with this dooring look on her face. And Kamala Harris posted that that herself, right, she posted that, reposted that. Now, now I get the whole bragging about the fact that you come from humble beginnings thing. I mean, you know, ALBANIZI never shuts up about the fact that his mother was a single mother and he grew up in housing commission.
Speaker 1: All this sort of stuff.
Speaker 7: But that was hardly the message you want to be sending out there. Like you can say, I get the trouble you're going through cost of living because once upon a time I worked at macas.
Speaker 1: But to post that video as though.
Speaker 7: It's like for a proud moment in my political career to be asked on live television about what my.
Speaker 1: McDonald's order would be.
Speaker 7: I forget about whether or not she's going to press the new button.
Speaker 1: We know what she's going to get if she goes.
Speaker 8: It's like, finally it's something I can speak to with authority, and I don't need a speech.
Speaker 9: I do know the answer to this question.
Speaker 8: So she's deeply, deeply unpopular at the DNC. We know that four years ago she had to drop out of running because she got less than two percent of the vote, So it was over.
Speaker 9: Before it began.
Speaker 8: Well, write Bart's done a number on her and publish this beautiful gem announcing to the world at large that this woman has had ninety two percent of her staff leave since she's been sworn in as vice president. She's not even popular amongst her own staff. Open Books, which is a watchdog organization that reports on government expenditure, found some well over ninety percent of her staff resigned in those.
Speaker 9: Well it's not even four years yet, so she's only got four remaining.
Speaker 8: Out of the original forty seven people that she had working for her initially, twenty four of them dropped out in the last year alone. These staff members cited chaos, disorganization, and abusive culture, they said, and they just had enough of them.
Speaker 6: One of them was.
Speaker 8: Directly quoted as saying they were tired of being treated like shiit.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, can you imagine putting up with that cackle day after day?
Speaker 7: Was SERI to be bleeding like Donald Trump's after he got shopped, wouldn't they?
Speaker 3: You know, just the interesting thing on her cackle because we make fun of it all the time, and all the press do, and yet she continues with it with that effect, So she clearly would be aware of the criticism, but continues and persists with it. Her advisors haven't told her cut it out, so clearly they.
Speaker 2: Don't think it's an impediment.
Speaker 9: The nervous laugh.
Speaker 8: It's impulsive, like I don't I don't even know if she is in control of it. Like someone starts asking her a question, she's already laughing because she doesn't know the answer, and she's got to buy herself time.
Speaker 7: Well, Well, the one thing we know is that with all those staff leaving your office. She is now unburdened by what has been speaking of which we know she has been unburdened by what has been with the Joe Biden out of the way so she can be the presumptive Democratic nominee. And we brought to you the vision last night, not the vision of Biden, but the vision of Kamala Harris talking at an event to Joe Biden on the phone. And then she of course alluded to can you see?
Speaker 6: Can you see?
Speaker 7: And then Joe Biden, being the great omnipresent man that he was able to see down the phone line. Apparently he's been hidden away since he contracted COVID some six odd days ago, or contracted COVID in inverted commas.
Speaker 1: Well, we have finally seen the man today. Take a look at him, just thundering up these stairs. He's going for it now.
Speaker 9: Doesn't say a word.
Speaker 1: Look at the man.
Speaker 7: He's been asked questions, He asked questions, doesn't say.
Speaker 6: A word, really climbing those.
Speaker 2: That's the best we've ever seen.
Speaker 6: I read that is he is charging.
Speaker 7: This is the best argument for contracting COVID that I have ever seen in my life. He's come out the other side of COVID looking much better now.
Speaker 1: You would think, after.
Speaker 7: All the speculation about the phone call that was made into this event yesterday and whether or not that was actually recording, and Kamala herself went to say, I mean on the phone, et cetera, et cetera, that they could have at least put him up just for a little presser today. He could have stopped on a quick door stop there and said, gooday, folks, here I am.
Speaker 1: How are you going. He's apparently going.
Speaker 7: To do a stand up tomorrow, which is really curious given that just yesterday he was canceling meetings with people like Benjaminitt Yahoo wasn't well enough for that but couldn't speak today, But tomorrow he's going to get up and do a stand up.
Speaker 1: Just gets weirder and weird about the day.
Speaker 3: The speculation in the US media has been that because he's been forced out, they've really needed a week to massage him to get into a position where they can trust him to stand in front of a camera speak to the American people and not go rogue on them and start saying what he really thinks, or worse, still repeating what Jill has been telling it's it, and so they finally got hto a point it's tomorrow morning, our time that he'll address that.
Speaker 2: That'll be an interesting address to hear what he.
Speaker 8: Says it will, and many people need that reassurance because he's resigning via Twitter, which a lot of people are still not convinced as to how legitimate that was. We know that Biden doesn't do any of his own tweets. The announcement wasn't on White House letterhead, there was no presidential seal on the letter. And check out his signature. This is something that a lot of people have drawn attention to. On the left, you have what we know to be Biden's signature, and on the right, we have the signature that was on that letter. Now I'm not saying he didn't sign it, but a lot of people have gone, hang on a minute, is this really the same signature. There's some really notable differences there. So the tweet wasn't exactly proof of life, which is what everyone was looking for at the time. His conference call with Kamala the other day in which she kind of referred to it as a recording and then caught herself in a Freudian slip.
Speaker 9: That wasn't proof of life.
Speaker 8: Everyone now is very familiar with the fact that we have these voice clone scams. I mean, we've covered it before on our show. You can get a call from your daughter saying, Hi, Dad, I lost my phone so I'm calling from a different number, or my phone's was dropped in water somewhere, can you please send me money, et cetera, and so on. Because in the day of Ai, which we are living in, all someone needs is.
Speaker 9: A SoundBite of your voice, and.
Speaker 8: Then they simply tell Ai what to say in that voice, and Ai.
Speaker 9: Puts it out. So no one was convinced that was proof of life. Then we have today where everyone was like, well, there he is in the flesh.
Speaker 8: In the distance, but didn't say a word. He attended the rally and didn't say a word.
Speaker 9: You'd think at the very least he would endorse.
Speaker 8: Her in person for the first time, or at least get up and say, I'm really sorry for the way in which I resigned.
Speaker 6: That was rough.
Speaker 8: You guys deserve better from your president. Didn't say a word. And because presidential doubles are not a wild conspiracy theory, you can read about them Saddam Husein, Queen Elizabeth the Second, many of the big names of the past, Fidel Castro Stalin, they all used decor an extremely, extremely convincing body doubles.
Speaker 9: You'd never be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 8: Business Insider did an incredible article on.
Speaker 9: This, and I love this kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: So seeing him in such fine form today and storming up the stairs of Air Force one, everyone's.
Speaker 9: Like, hang on a minute, is that actually him?
Speaker 8: Which has peaked a lot of people's curiosity and has got them to posting this woman who has recently resurfaced. For twenty seven years, she was the CIA Chief of Disguise. Here she is Johnna Mendez explaining to you just how sophisticated their body.
Speaker 9: Double masks were back in the day.
Speaker 8: So you can only imagine how great they are now forty years later.
Speaker 2: It could keep you.
Speaker 11: Safe, it could keep you from getting shot. Then he can keep you alive. A mask in this by museum we call the mask a five second mask. They proved a valuable could change your ethnicity, you could change your gender, change your nationality, and if you needed to, you could actually become another person. The masks were full face latex masks. It allows you to throw your brow, it allows you to squint your eyes, it allows you to speak. I went to the White House and I briefed George H. W. Bush, the President at the time, while I was wearing a full face mask. So We're sitting like this close together, and I'm telling him that I'm going to show him the best disguise that we have, and he's looking for a.
Speaker 6: Bag, like where is it.
Speaker 11: I said, well, I'm wearing it, and I'm going to take it off. And I reached to start taking it off, and he said stop. And he got up and he walked and he looked and he looked at it. He couldn't. He didn't it was a mask. He wasn't sure what I was wearing. He sat back down. He said, okay. So I took it off and I was holding it up in the air so he could see it my whole head. It had hair and a face and a knack.
Speaker 9: So you could walk around as someone else.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, now I'm not saying that it wasn't him. I'm just saying this is par for the course in a lot of world leaders having decoys. It's it's very very and the fact that he didn't speak. Today has got a lot of people talking.
Speaker 7: In hiding in having a body double for Joe Biden right now. I mean, like the dude's a dead man walking anyway, what difference is it gonna matter?
Speaker 8: Because they're trying to convince people. So we talked about last night how senior Democrats have come out saying we tried the peer pressure, it didn't work, and then we all just went in it was a coup. We set him up for the debate, he was supposed to crash and burn. Then we peer pressured, peer pressured. He just kept stubbornly saying I'm running, I'm not pulling out, nothing's happening. And then we just decided you're out, and we made it happen by ourselves.
Speaker 1: They've got him hog tied somewhere.
Speaker 8: As James just said, this guy would be extremely disgruntled. Wherever he is, he's probably extremely angry.
Speaker 7: He probably doesn't even remember that he resigned from the exactly.
Speaker 9: You don't want him marching out. You don't want him to wait to be like, hang on a minute, what.
Speaker 3: So tomorrow morning, will it be Joe Biden or will it be a double body posing this joke that's going to.
Speaker 9: Be really interesting.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, hang on. The minute, the minute that.
Speaker 7: Person opens their mouth, you're going to know whether it's Joe Biden or not, like you would have to try really hard to that demented.
Speaker 9: Again, I'm not saying that it's not him.
Speaker 8: I'm simply saying, if you read up this Business Insider, many people have covered this over the decades, this is something that body doubles are trained in, how to speak, how to act as somebody else. Some of them even get plastic surgery done to look.
Speaker 1: Surgress it.
Speaker 9: It is a serious job for some people.
Speaker 8: Is a lot of people are still asking, given how cheaper he was, we haven't given that you have not seen him downstairs like that, and the fact that he did not speak a word, not to the reporters, not at the rally, his the.
Speaker 3: Vision again, so you reckon that might not be Joe Biden, that could be George Clooney.
Speaker 8: Well, the fact that you think, the fact that you think that is completely out of the question just goes to show you you don't know anything about body double.
Speaker 2: That's true. I'm not very experienced in body I.
Speaker 9: Just very interesting and I'm sure.
Speaker 8: Most of these rumors will be put to rest when and if we do see him finally address the nation, because on Monday, his personal physician put out a statement saying he's had his tenth shot of Pat's Loavid, he's doing much much better. And then we see him looking remarkably better.
Speaker 6: So whatever that pack Sloven stuff is mate.
Speaker 7: But he didn't he didn't have COVID in the first place, as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 8: You're happy to agree that that.
Speaker 7: But if the didn't have COVID, then you know what I'm trying to imagine.
Speaker 3: Imagine you, Liz, as a member of the US press pack. You would be the only journalist to put up your hand and say, yes your question.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a question. I'd just like to touch your face.
Speaker 8: I don't want to pull on your sheet because but they are they are incredible mass And what she was talking about was forty years ago. So can you imagine how much technology has advanced. Looks their master of disguise working for the CIA, It's an entire department.
Speaker 1: I've seen missus possible.
Speaker 2: Harris would be a massive improof.
Speaker 7: And then Kamala gets elected president and then like rip So and I'm going to say Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Even Obama wouldn't be He wouldn't be able to disgrace him.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you someone who would want to wear a disky is going out in public these days, and that's the format. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheetle. She resigned overnight. Resigned via a letter and not surprising after the torrid reception she got from senators. We brought you some of that last night. But here's the letter that she released announcing her resignation. She wrote to the men and women of the US Secret Service, the Secret Services solemn mission is to protect our nation's leaders and financial infrastructure. On July thirteen, we fell short on that mission. You could say they felt done the statement of all in light of recent events. It is with a heavy heart. She ended up with a heavy heart on Trump, ended up with a bloodied ear, with a heavy heart that I've made the difficult decision to step down as your direct Well, it only took her nine days after Trump was shot in the side of the head and an absolutely horrendously embarrassing experience before the whole world as she was interrogated by senators before she finally realized I am not going to survive this. Although it's a little bit outrageous, I think that she was allowed to resign. The fact that she was in that position for a week and a half after that absolute debarkle and then was able to go of her own free will this testament to more ineptitude or is it more nefarious than that?
Speaker 2: But she should never have been allowed to write that letter herself.
Speaker 8: No, and after ten strenuous days of assuring the world at large that she wasn't trying to get Trump killed, She's just genuinely that.
Speaker 9: Bad at her job.
Speaker 6: She gets to resign with a heavy heart.
Speaker 8: Nobody else has a heavy heart about your resignation, Lady, rest assured of that.
Speaker 9: But the bigger question here is why wasn't she fired?
Speaker 8: Why is no in this administration ever fired Lincoln's disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hey just gets nothing.
Speaker 9: Free pass, mate, job well done.
Speaker 6: He's still in power.
Speaker 8: Then you've got may Orcus, who has presided over the worst border crisis in the history of the United States, maybe the worst border crisis anywhere.
Speaker 1: In the known world.
Speaker 8: Again, still in power. She'll be right, mate, Free free pass for you too. Can nobody be fired for doing a patently terrible job in this administration. And what I think this speaks to is the fact that much like Biden has been a puppet president for four years, they're all puppet ministers.
Speaker 9: They don't call them ministers over there, but we do here in Australia.
Speaker 6: They're all puppet ministers.
Speaker 8: So they know they won't be fired for an abject failure because they are essentially at doing what they've been told to do by whoever is actually running the country, which is who Trump likes to refer to as the deep state. So they get to stay in their jobs, and they know full well they will despite doing an appalling.
Speaker 9: Job, because they're like, well, I'm just following orders.
Speaker 1: But I think, well, I suspect that in effect she has been fired.
Speaker 7: I think that they had worked out by now that it would have been preposterous for her to remain in that position. But they've given her the dignity of being able to say.
Speaker 1: With Jill, yeah exactly.
Speaker 7: So she's been given the dignity of being able to say, well, I resigned, rather than going through the whole public carry on of being sacked. And it's so obvious that she doesn't actually think that she ought to go. She genuinely doesn't think that she has done anything wrong. We saw the line of questioning the other day where her response was basically, oh, well, yeah, I mean it kind of went badly.
Speaker 1: But I can't tell you much more than that.
Speaker 7: And she was asked directly last time that there was an attempt on a president's life, which of course was Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty one. What did the director of the Secret Service do at that time? Cheatle had one answer, it's not the truth, though.
Speaker 12: Would you agree that this is the most serious security lapse since President Reagan was shot in nineteen eighty one of the Secret Service?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, I would.
Speaker 9: And you know, do you know what.
Speaker 12: Stuart Knight did when he was in charge at the time of the Secret Service? Do you know what he did afterwards? He remained on Judy, he resigned, He resigned.
Speaker 7: And gold isn't it But she says it with so much confidence. He remained on Judy. That's exactly what I meant to do. This is my station in what She couldn't even recognize that she ought to go.
Speaker 9: Talk about a DEEI higher, I don't know. I'm just Bill Biden's mate, and that's.
Speaker 6: Why I'm here.
Speaker 3: The other aspect of her resignation was it allowed her to resign because she didn't want the Secret Service to be distracted with all the focus and attention on her. So her resignation was an act of graciousness on her part rather than an admission of abject failure.
Speaker 8: Talking of people who should be outright fired. What about the Secret Service that were there that day on the ground. They we had counter snipers on the roof, direct line of sight, They knew he was there. How else could they have shot him between the eyes twenty six seconds after he first pulled the trigger.
Speaker 9: These guys' heads aren't rolling either.
Speaker 8: In fact, Cheetle, when she was asked were their men on the roof that day, she could not even answer that question.
Speaker 9: Well, the press has answered it for us.
Speaker 6: Check out this headline.
Speaker 8: Officers left post overlooking roof before shooter ascended, according to the eight police Commissioner. Here's a question from Dan Bishop and the answer from Pennsylvania's Police Commissioner. Dan Bishop asked, are you then saying, from your knowledge that those ESU officers left the location where they could look out the window in search of this person. The commissioner replied, yes, that is my understanding. What were they doing going for a smoko? They knew three hours, For three hours, this person of suspicion.
Speaker 6: Was lurking around in the background.
Speaker 8: We've shown you the footage before, everyone seen it worldwide.
Speaker 9: How is it possible that even plubs in the crowd knew he was there, knew he was armed, and knew what he was up to.
Speaker 8: And we're supposed to believe these guys, who had permission to shoot, they did not even need to, you know, radio someone and.
Speaker 9: Be like, I've got this guy my line of sites.
Speaker 6: Should I neutralize the risk?
Speaker 8: No? No, they had permission to do what was ever necessary at whatever minute they thought it was necessary.
Speaker 9: And nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: These guys were in a window overlooking where the shooter took his shot at Trump from and so they were perfectly positioned. And had they remained in their post when Thomas Crooks arrived, they would have had perfect position to shoot him. And he was on the roof for three minutes before he took that shot. The reason they left their post was because the photo had been circulated of a suspicious person, and so they left their position to go down on the ground and start help looking for him in the crowd.
Speaker 9: The crowd that was screaming at the missus Mary Is.
Speaker 3: Then left the roof exposed for crooks to get up there and take the shot. Here's some remarkable body cam vision from agents after the shooting had taken place up on the roof, trying to work out if the shooter just being killed is the same guy. They've all got a photograph on their phones of that they been searching for.
Speaker 13: So this is the guy that, yes, out, this is him, okay, right there obviously, so in the back on that bike we don't we don't know, treating that as suspicious device. And then this was this is a bike with the stuff and iris and they were seeing him walking away from that, I believe.
Speaker 3: So they knew there was a suspicious person, they knew what he looked like. They left their posts to try and find him. Meanwhile, he climbed up onto the very roof they were supposed to be watching and took a free shot at Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, isn't it.
Speaker 7: And obviously the Secret Service, being so terribly shown up by all of these, have decided, well, we're obviously not up to doing the job ourselves, So we're going to ask Donald Trump to do our job for us, or at least try and make our job easier for us.
Speaker 1: They have given some advice to mister Trump. Take a listen.
Speaker 14: The Secret Service is apparently now telling or asking the Trump campaign to stop.
Speaker 6: Doing their rallies outdoors.
Speaker 14: This is reporting from the Washington Post, just breaking in the last couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 14: I can tell you that I asked Don Junior about that at the RNC last week if he was going to encourage his father to stop holding rallies outdoors. He said that his father would not like that at all. He loves those outdoor rallies.
Speaker 7: Now, look, I wouldn't be surprised if outdoor rallies happen with less frequency because of this.
Speaker 1: But fancy the Secret Service.
Speaker 7: Trying to tell him, Look, we're probably not up to the job of protecting you, which is literally our only job in the world. Would you mind just going indoors to make things a little easier for us.
Speaker 3: It's like the ultimate victim blaming, right, If you hadn't had your rally outdoors, it wouldn't have bumped your.
Speaker 6: Head on a bullet.
Speaker 3: We're no good at our jobs, so you've got to change your entire campaign. The problem, of course, is to hold a rally indoors is far more expensive. You can accommodate far less people. And Trump held a rally just a few weeks ago where he had one hundred thousand people. They estimate you'll never get that indoors. So is this for Trump's safety or is this just another form of election interference?
Speaker 6: I well, for first thing.
Speaker 8: I thought when I saw this advice from the Secret Service was this is so that when it happens again, which it may, well we're talking about the guy who's most likely to be assassinated anytime soon in the world, so that the Secret Service can then turn around and say, well, we warned him, We warned him, we wouldn't be able to protect him if he kept having these outside rallies, and he's just so obstinate, and he persisted despite our expert advice. I've said it at nauseum. I believe this guy because we've heard from countless experts at this point who have said, even sitting members of the American Congress, their House of Reps, this could not have happened without help. This could not have happened without some people on the inside being in on it. That is what I've believed since day one. Nothing else makes sense. There is no way to explain this away, the abject failure. So it makes sense that they're just like, well, just stop having rallies outside because if you keep it up, we can't guarantee your safety. And then they're off the hook if and when it does happen again.
Speaker 3: I do understand what the Secret Service is getting at, though, because if you hold your rally indoors, there's no slope roofs, so it would be perfectly easy for them.
Speaker 9: It's not on health and safety issue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but imagine but if they do it indoors, like they might have to stand on seats in a stadium or something. Can you imagine the safety the health of health and safety implications of that.
Speaker 9: Trying to miss everybody else's heads, it's.
Speaker 7: Going on a slope roof is bad and off They've got to stand there in a stadium on the on the seats, ready to go, they might fall forward. They'll really have to call in the union, then, won't.
Speaker 2: They hey, just before we go or break?
Speaker 3: Talking about administrative stuff ups. Can we talk about Queensland for a split second? Go on, because Steven Miles, the Premier, has been boasting about the fact that government has been purchasing hotels. They've been renting rooms in five star hotels to provide accommodation for homeless people, just to give them somewhere to stay until you know social housing is organized. Well, that's a great idea, except that people are enjoying the five star hotel accommodation just a little bit too much. LNP Housing spokesman Tim Mander has accused the government of providing such glorious and luxurious accommodation that when social housing is provided, people are refusing to leave the hotels because they're so good. There's one hotel, the crystal Brook Hotel, where they're accommodating people. It's got an outdoor pool, it's got a fitness center, and apparently people are saying.
Speaker 2: No, we'd rather just stay here rather than take I've never.
Speaker 6: Had it so good.
Speaker 8: Thanks for the offer of social housing, but i think i'll stay.
Speaker 1: As of eleven pm, I'm homeless. Moving between us.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to a break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we'll look at what's making news tomorrow that's coming up and seeing.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at what's making news in tomorrow's papers. Will start in Victoria with the Herald's son an incredible front page story an exclusive Ambulance Victoria staff stood down amid claims they embezzled three point five million dollars amboheist is the headline. The story reads that a major fraud has engulfed cash strapped Ambulance Victoria, with multiple staff accused of embezzling a combined three point five million dollars from the emergency service. It goes on to say that six workers in the payroll department have been stood down over allegations they claimed for overtime that they never worked. Six people three point five million dollars. That's a fair bit of overtime one hundred grand each. A whistleblower apparently alerted the department to this. Investigators were brought in, and I guess those investigations are continuing while these people have been stood there.
Speaker 7: I mean, if ever you needed another argument that government just cannot run in anything.
Speaker 1: They didn't notice until someone else told them.
Speaker 7: That six people had each stolen allegedly in the vicinity of six hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Each in over time.
Speaker 7: And they also apparently uncovered people rocking up to work and not even logging onto their computers. So we've got all these problems if we don't have enough coppers, and we don't have enough people actually driving the ambulances, we don't have enough paramedics, we don't have enough doctors, etc.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, we've got so much large, yes.
Speaker 7: Over in the bureaucracy of ambulance Victoria, that they can literally defraud the government of three and a half million dollars, six of them, and it just went unnoticed.
Speaker 9: I wonder how long a period that they did that over.
Speaker 8: That would be really interesting because obviously the longer the period, the less noticeable it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of money, it must have been over a stretch.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you would assume so. But hey, these guys are paid a pittance.
Speaker 6: They have endlessly tried for raisors.
Speaker 9: Some of them just took it into their own hands, like, you.
Speaker 8: Know what, we're gonna get our dues. We're gonna ensure that we're paid well where were.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, as they often said, it's only a raught if you're not in honest, they sure as hell we're.
Speaker 8: In on it.
Speaker 7: Let's go to a slightly less amusing story of emergency services on the advertiser tomorrow. Make sure if you live in Adelaide you pick up the Advertiser every Friday.
Speaker 1: Great column some blow called caylib bond rats it and the story tomorrow.
Speaker 7: So see if his volunteers take place of police and ambos flaming out the headline Volunteer firefighters risk burning out because they're being called to take the place of police and paramedics in the regions. A Country Fire Service officer has warned this bogeys. A group officer has been involved in the CFS for a long time, Kim Eagle. He's from Port Lincoln and he's told a parliamentary committee that beca they have such a shortage of coppers etc. That they are calling out volunteer firefighters to go and fill in for police. Now, good on these blokes for stepping in where they need to step in. This is the kind of spirit that makes this country great. But how scary to think that the person rocking up to a potential homicide situation, to a domestic violence situation to God knows what else right is a bloke who's trained in how to put out a fire. He's not trained in anything else. He's certainly not paid to do this job, and we're sending him out as though he were a copper or a paramedic.
Speaker 1: It's just incredible.
Speaker 3: And in the event there's a fire, these guys are exhausted from having to do police work and ambulance work. It's a classic case of robbing Peter to pay Paul right. One problem is creates another one, and it's unfortunately quite typical of what's happening to our emergency services right around the country.
Speaker 8: Indeed, to the front page of the os OW extremist spared terror call, what a surprise. The Albanese government is not considering listing his Bubtim.
Speaker 9: As a never I can never pronounce it. Whatever you think, Yeah, what's your what's your his?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: That was very convincing, thank you.
Speaker 8: They are not considering listing them as a terrorist organization, despite the group having praised her mask for the October seven attack and revelations its leaders are calling for Sharia law to be introduced across Australia. So these radical preachers who had a much bigger splash on the front page of the ODDS just yesterday that went into detail about what these guys.
Speaker 9: Are preaching to their followings.
Speaker 8: It's just got to me wondering what do you have to do to be considered officially as a terrorist organization if you are in our country and you were outright saying screw democracy, screw these people, we.
Speaker 6: Don't like their culture, We're not part of this.
Speaker 9: We are here to take over and we want to roll out sharia law. How are you going to go about that peaceably?
Speaker 8: What do you have to do for the Albanese government to go Yeah, okay, we do consider these guys a domestic terrorist.
Speaker 3: Group and I believe his book Teria Harriot are registered as a terror organization in the UK?
Speaker 12: Are they?
Speaker 3: So it's not like these guys have no form and our allies don't have opinions that we could very easily liaise with them, get the information and make a determination.
Speaker 7: And his book Toia, I think is previously spoken in defensive honor.
Speaker 1: Killings and all that.
Speaker 7: Right, So we are talking at a very radical organization and even on that basis, the Prime Minister is not willing to declare them a terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: You would have to assume that they would.
Speaker 7: Actually have to go out and kill someone then before they get deemed a terrorist organization. So the problem with that is that by the time they've killed someone, they didn't need to be called a terrorist organization anymore. It's pretty damn clear because they've executed the terror that they wanted to roar it upon the world. If you can openly stand out there and say that we want to overthrow democracy and replace your system of law with Sharia law, then you are a terrorist organizer.
Speaker 6: And you are insurrection exactly.
Speaker 7: You are trying to strike terror into the hearts and minds of Australians by telling them that we are coming for you.
Speaker 1: And not only are we coming for you, we're coming for all the.
Speaker 7: Systems that allow you to live in a peaceful and free manner in this country. Now you can make the argument, and this is probably what Albanezi would say if you asked him, Well, you know, socialists believe that we should overthrow the terms of the oven as well.
Speaker 1: It's a different thing, right, It's a completely different thing.
Speaker 7: We're talking about a political ideology that wants to over the country entire and they can't even make the list there is something seriously wrong.
Speaker 2: They're not a terror organization.
Speaker 3: They're just a glorious part of the patchwork of multicls cultural enrichment.
Speaker 8: But this is so extremely hypocritical at a time when we've seen the radicalization of younger boys in our country, normally around sixteen years of age. We've seen that in the month's proceeding today and it's it's grace countless headlines saying we're really worried about these young guys being radicalized online into Islam. And then you want to turn around and say, oh, well, these guys are okay, just keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Nothing to see define hate speech? How are we ever going to define a terror organization?
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 8: Indeed, second splash the odds power up needed slow shift to green. Pressure is growing on Labour's bid to hit eighty two percent renewables by twenty thirty with just one new green energy project connecting to the grid in the June quarter, as developers urge the new South Wales government to speed up priority projects or risk derailing the energy transition.
Speaker 6: Mate nobody believes.
Speaker 8: That we're getting to eighty two percent renewables by twenty thirty one.
Speaker 1: One quarter one.
Speaker 2: Chris Bowen believes it.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, Chris come believes a lot of things, but we don't believe anything he ses.
Speaker 2: Speaking of renewable energy.
Speaker 3: Interesting story on the front page of the Newcastle Herald tomorrow, holding out Liddell Hope says the headline oppositionally that. Peter Dutton says he remains hopeful Energy Giant AGL will reverse its anti nuclear stamps and work with the Coalition government to allow nuclear energy to be generated at the former Liddell coal fired power station site. Now AGL who own the site, and this site is crucial for the coalition's nuclear plans, but AGL want to turn it into a clean green energy site. Dutton says, if they won't allow a nuclear reacted to be put there, then a coalition government would forcibly seize that land.
Speaker 2: We love the internal contradictions for the coalition well.
Speaker 7: Indeed, but what Dudney suggesting is a clean green energy site in the what's the problem?
Speaker 1: By the way, what a great headline holding out Liddell Hope. Hahaha, I love it.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to a break when we come back. Whale watchers.
Speaker 3: These guys got a lot closer to a humpback than they ever intended.
Speaker 2: Will show you the vision just a second. All right, Welcome back, Liz.
Speaker 3: Podcaster Matt Walsh, who did that What is a Woman documentary?
Speaker 2: Which was brilliant. He's got a new documentary coming out.
Speaker 8: Matt Rolsh of The Daily Wire has now gone under cover to answer the question.
Speaker 9: Am I a racist?
Speaker 6: You're not going to want to miss this? Check out the preview?
Speaker 2: Am I racist?
Speaker 6: I would really appreciate it if you laugh.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to learn them on this Jurney.
Speaker 1: Do you please live?
Speaker 2: I'm going to sort this out. I need to go deeper under cover if I want to be an ally, need to look like one.
Speaker 6: What is racism?
Speaker 2: Prod us? The King said not to judge people buy you.
Speaker 6: That was the King said.
Speaker 2: A lot of stuff with America inherently racist?
Speaker 7: What the hell is that?
Speaker 6: The word inherent is challenging?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 14: America is racist to expones all of the inherently.
Speaker 11: Yes, the entire system has to burn. And I'm not going to even use save this country.
Speaker 6: This country is not worth saving.
Speaker 11: This country is a piece of shit.
Speaker 8: Oh sorry, I cannot wait to watch the feature length film. This guy is the biggest troll, but can also come across as extremely serious when he wants to. And there's one interview in a longer preview where one of them kind of asks a bit more about him and she's all like, oh, well, you can't be.
Speaker 9: Too careful these days, and he's like, yeah.
Speaker 11: No, you really.
Speaker 7: This is like Sasha Baron Cohen levels of duping people Alley g and boor At and all that. And people took a hook line and sinker, and clearly they took a hook line and sinker here as well, which just goes to prove how utterly dumb some of these lifties are. Well.
Speaker 3: Speaking of hook line and sinker, let's talk about fish, big ones. A lot of people pay a lot of money to get close to whales, but a couple of fishermen in New Hampshire got a lot closer than they anticipated. They were just fishing, minding their own business when a whale leapt out of the water and landed on their boat, throwing them into the drink.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now media were reporting it.
Speaker 3: As a humpback whale that was really pissed off, but experts said, no, no, the whale wasn't agitated.
Speaker 2: It was just the boat was very unlucky to be in that spot that moment.
Speaker 8: It does come across this piste off though, he's like, you want a piece of me, I'll get out of it.
Speaker 7: I don't know why people pay a lot of money to go while watching I just go to the local food court.
Speaker 1: But I have to say though that I reckon, I reckon, I reckon. Those people had a whale of a time on that note.
Speaker 3: That's it from us, So coming up gives the read a penny show it's coming up in a moment