Speaker 1: Hello and look on.
Speaker 2: There are three sixty I believe from every angle, brought to you by the new Forward plug in Hybrid joining me the Great Gordon Tallis Journal, Australian Buzz, Rothfield and Brent Reeve.
Speaker 3: We've got a.
Speaker 2: Massive show on tonight. We've got Ray Hadley on our new segment of heavy hitters that will join the desk very soon. We'll talk all feuds, all things feuds buzz because tonight there's one that's resurfaced within this building.
Speaker 3: But should we talk about now. We'll get to it a little bit later.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's that major Brath, I just didn't like one of my stories but criticized.
Speaker 3: I think it's massive, so we'll we'll get to a little bit later.
Speaker 2: It's a cracking It was a cracking Round two on Fox League with upsets galore and a perennial cellar dweller finally showing signs of life. These are the moments of the round, brought to you by Forward.
Speaker 5: Egan Bick Midcom.
Speaker 3: That's pack, that's very about hilarious.
Speaker 5: They found away front. The ship wants a big pass and a sec by Tom pecke le tya Jap's gotta gotta catch him. Fun you can say right want it puts in Vegas stue it by Gus Watson, come for kids there croists in again.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely stupid expansion the war lay Watson. He finds to the bulgad to, I throws in his mad.
Speaker 5: They could be on here, they could be on s spec look all the way, see sas.
Speaker 3: It all Yeah, through the hands of Tams. They don't have to discus you.
Speaker 4: He cut in tom Yuk stores burgany just got some gaped on this.
Speaker 3: He jumps terres thank him on the ladies.
Speaker 5: Papa Lee, it's closed.
Speaker 6: Just Papa Lee has scored the try us.
Speaker 7: For running backwards.
Speaker 3: They're straightening all.
Speaker 7: Laid off to the car. He's over the.
Speaker 5: Car. He's got to the line line. Calvin, promise puller with a support. Let's turn to Ruba.
Speaker 3: Tiger's adair. I'm la la.
Speaker 5: Bulla comes back.
Speaker 3: It's paton two Jery.
Speaker 5: Buller there, it's Tilly's turn. Support inside till he jicks back.
Speaker 3: Calvin's leading the chase.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I can't sup than spectacular.
Speaker 5: The Tiger's are out of.
Speaker 4: The dead.
Speaker 1: Of the leg.
Speaker 5: That is a brilliant quest Tiger's clock.
Speaker 2: What an amazing weekend of regular you're right here on Fox League. A few upsets, some that none of us could have picked, and of course the paramount of ills zero from to Gordy after just two games. But that lost yesterday against the West Tigers was ordinary. West Tigers were fantastic all the same. But Jason Ryles already under pressure. Would you like to be in issues today?
Speaker 8: I think he's learning how to coach, sitting at a couple of power clubs that he did be in assistance, you know, with great players. I think the way Paramatta have cleaned out their ranks, they've got a really young side and watching them, yes, they record the game on triple and I didn't know the answers, and I said through the call, this is the reason why I don't coach, because the way Paramatta were playing an attack and defense. They're just young, they're inexperience. But you know, Jason Rowlsey's been there to do a job, and when Mitchell Moses comes back, there's no doubt that they will be a better side.
Speaker 1: By the poor kids, they didn't have too many answers yesterday.
Speaker 4: They've conceded more than eighty points in the first two games. Some were you can understand to touch up against.
Speaker 1: Melbourbourne in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That performance yesterday I thought against the West Tiger's team was really, really poor. I think they were completely leaderless football club. While Mitchell Moses on the field, they let Guphuson go last year, they let their club end of the year reading Campbell Gillard go as I said, Moses, isn't.
Speaker 7: There there was no one you go through that program in that you say.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't have like o of rcg Gutho. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 9: Junior Paul as a former captain of that footy club. I know he is, but you can't say Junior Paul is not a leader. He's led his country. I remember the World Cup a company with maybe.
Speaker 6: I think the leader.
Speaker 7: I watched that game yesterday. I thought they were leaderless.
Speaker 4: And when they're in trouble against a side like the West Tigers, I think a great leader would have rallied the troops a little bit.
Speaker 7: Better than what was going on out there.
Speaker 3: Where are we just look to is?
Speaker 9: I think they will ruddle us rather than I think they had to take control of the footy team.
Speaker 8: Junior they had a guy that's just been offered thirteen million dollars that's going to run aside.
Speaker 6: That was there and we couldn't do it. He couldn't do it yesterday.
Speaker 4: But as Rayles said, Boltman's running the football side. He's got the number seven on the jersey.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I think Look, I think young kids bring bring you enthusiasm when you play. The old guys have got to bring your stability and the leadership and they give you a bit of calmness on the field. But the old blokes didn't, right and if they keep on waiting for Mitchell Moses, he's been injured the last couple of years, but.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to step up and and for me it was Dylan. It was Dylan brand.
Speaker 8: The fans booting, I thought that might have sparked him to get the ball and go, well, I'll show you that I'm going to be wearing a blue and gold for the next you know, twenty games and leave with I.
Speaker 9: Don't think what numbers on his back. He's the senior half out of those two guys, I mean.
Speaker 3: Ronald, But he didn't.
Speaker 6: And that's my point.
Speaker 3: Why you know that you can't.
Speaker 6: Say that's Jason Rowles's fault.
Speaker 3: Well that's not I don't know.
Speaker 4: How hes structured the side and maybe he said seven, you're running the footage side.
Speaker 6: Well, then must be somewhere working for the fact.
Speaker 4: That outside his first couple of runs he did nothing. He did nothing that way that.
Speaker 2: Jason Roles would have gave the game plan and direction of Voltman, he would have gave it to Brown.
Speaker 3: So Brown's just hasn't.
Speaker 7: Why doesn't he pick him in the seven jersey?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 7: Bro when they're in this.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's we are going to put six? I don't know, yeah, exactly. So he's got his hands full.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you know, not only has he taken on a new team with Guffo Allegal that's moved on Moses out in his other key playmaker now is just signed with Newcastle and walk down on the club. He's trying to probably change a few systems in there defensively and both with attack. And he's got players out of position. You know, he's got a young Volkman who's come in. He's not quite ready yet. The pack didn't. They were awful yesterday like that first twenty five minutes of that game is possibly the worst game I've ever watched.
Speaker 3: That's been brutally honest from now.
Speaker 2: Both sides were poul the first twenty five, but they didn't get any better as it went on. I think the only time they scored was the last two minutes of the game when they had twelve men on. They're playing as twelve men and systems. You're talking about an attackle Well, you know I'm talking about both, right. So Rosey's renowned for his defense any Melbourne. He did a great job with them and totally different roster and team. But though he showed how effective he can be as a coach in Melbourne with that, But when he's obviously come in and he's trying to implement that same probably system and process to club a young team with players that aren't really up to it at the moment, I feel like I feel sorry for Roles. I do because where to But like you look at the side, there's not like there's a heap of players that come back Mitchell. Mitchell will come back, and we've seen in the past he makes.
Speaker 3: A huge difference, like a huge difference.
Speaker 2: Do we think Mitch just comes back into this team and makes him a ten to twenty point better side both in attack and defense or not.
Speaker 4: Well, they'll get a better field position all that. But the way they're forwards played yesterday, they're not going to beat anyone. Seriously, they're going worse to Sir George, They're going as bad as the Cowboys. And look, I don't know, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Probably get worse out of any team right now. Yeah, that'd be fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, them and the Cowboys, Them and the Cowboys. But even makes you know, as he picked him in the right position, happens when he comes.
Speaker 8: Well, he got back and played on the wing. When he defended a wing, he defended wing, but like he attacked in the center. So he was switching both times.
Speaker 6: And I think one of their better players.
Speaker 1: They caught him the.
Speaker 6: No, he hasn't.
Speaker 3: He's been the wrning go.
Speaker 2: Back to you all are stronger of this strong opinion that they should have kept him. But you disagree, Rudy, that he wanted.
Speaker 9: He got a three year deal Dragons on big money and I don't think, but he was under contract to Paramatta.
Speaker 7: They did not.
Speaker 6: They didn't let him.
Speaker 9: They didn't have to, but they did the right thing by him, Buss because they weren't going to give it, let me finish. They weren't going to give him a three year deal, so they did the right thing about it. Talking about's gone, so well, why are the Dragons going two buzz Gerson was their best player there?
Speaker 6: Okay, there's still too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're going a lot better than paramatter that Paramatta football department is stuffed up for many, many years.
Speaker 7: Right, were these stupid clauses.
Speaker 6: That think about the clause?
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm giving you some examples about how many mistakes they made. They could have stood firm and said to Gutherson, you're playing out your contract here.
Speaker 6: No, they let him go.
Speaker 3: Then the year get.
Speaker 6: The right thing by the blake and they're going to bag them.
Speaker 4: So they're being nice. You can't be nice and just set people up. You've got to win football games.
Speaker 6: Well, they probably thought.
Speaker 9: They would win footy games, as they didn't anticipately looked that they brought a young fallback in as well.
Speaker 1: You know younger.
Speaker 6: He's been one of their better players in the first two weeks.
Speaker 4: Keep saying that one of the better players. How many good players they I mean, you can't imagine by eighty.
Speaker 9: Off season working with Mitch Moses as their half back. They built everything around him. They brought in Dean Hawkins to back him up, the deputies for him. They've lost both those blokes in the preseason.
Speaker 7: What you're saying is every club with one year to go in the contract to just let them go.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: Because he won three years and then they kept on losing all their young a long.
Speaker 7: Track to the club.
Speaker 4: He was under cont They went in no position to allow him to lead. He was the heart and soul of that rugby league team. He was to paramounter what Nathan Clary is to Penrith in a different Mitchell.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not comparing them.
Speaker 4: I'm not comparing them as players, and I'm comparing them to what they mean to them.
Speaker 6: If he plays when one of them. We're both saying that.
Speaker 4: Your Braith is asking us to please explain eighty points nearly eighty missed tackles in two weeks and you know, well, we've got a kid out the back, and you know how important fallbacks are in defense and keeping things organized, particularly in young football side.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to give some paramount of fans some sort of hope or optimism. So I looked at Cameron Serudo's coaching record when he went to the Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: Because I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking today, I was thinking we were talking about Cameron like we were Jason that first year at the Dogs.
Speaker 3: Is he the right man?
Speaker 2: Does he have the capabilities because he had such a big wrap on him as Jason does in the first season usually suit the Dogs the only one seven game as they came fifteenth, and just some hope here with time, you can see here the Serroudo is really taking the Bulldogs to another level. Of course, they've bought players in a period, they've had guts, you know in the background.
Speaker 3: This is where paramatter have got to be strong.
Speaker 2: This is a total rebuild right now, and I didn't think it was as big a job as what we've seen these first two rounds. But I think we've got to give Rosy some time here. You know, he he's starting from the bottom.
Speaker 1: He didn't sign all those guys with this course.
Speaker 4: While I mentioned the Earls fourty department their recruitment or that is exactly what you said, Cannoby got Phil Gold and Phil Gold and Cameron in particular deserves a lot of credit here. He was a massive attraction for all the boys. He coach coming through at Penrith. Paramatta do not have that magnet. They might have it in Mitchell Moses with Lachlan Galvin. They're managed by the same people and Mitchell will do everything he possibly.
Speaker 7: Can and with his band to get him to power. They need more than Lachlan.
Speaker 2: Down process and trying to get that respect now and that show players that they are the real deal and Neat they are on the improved, which at the moment is going to be a hard seale.
Speaker 9: Roles will get time. He's got a four year deal. Patients were two games into a four.
Speaker 7: Year deal suggesting we sack him.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 9: No one, okay, brought up the Sorello. You were into Sorelo back then two years ago.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: Stop, look how that worked.
Speaker 4: But what I will say is I write a piece at the beginning of the year that thirty coaches have been sacked in ten years.
Speaker 3: Right, that's three year No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Well, what I'm saying is so CEO is just still there, the chairman are still there, and these guys are always the four guys.
Speaker 3: And I actually said.
Speaker 4: I'm going to make try harder this year not to do the coach pylon because I recommend.
Speaker 7: Have you on them.
Speaker 3: You're feel a bit bad, but you feeling guilty. Guilty, I'm not feeling I'm not feeling yourself right now? Are you talking to us?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I can't move on.
Speaker 2: I can't move on without asking this bus now. The big question to come out of the weekend is Dylan Brown our Newcastle at all regretting their decision to pay thirty million dollars for him over a ten year period.
Speaker 4: I interviewed p Dio Sullivan the equipments. I spoke about this show. You know his background. He has absolutely no concerns whatsoever, which surprises me. Having watched that game yesterday, I would be concerned. We're going through a position we're reading where we're valuing every player in the conference. We're working on it, and when we get to Dylan Brown his true value was in an RL player, it will be nothing anywhere near one point this.
Speaker 8: So I read your article on the weekend. If he owned the club, Peter O. Sullivan, and it was his money, would he have paid that?
Speaker 7: I will answer that this way.
Speaker 4: Phil Gardner and Peter Parr one of the best recruitment break in rugby league. So that was talking about they talk about of the Dolphins and they said animal Brian isn't in charge of recruitment, Peter pars this is your job.
Speaker 3: You've got the check book.
Speaker 7: You build a roster to win a comp.
Speaker 3: That's what he's doing.
Speaker 8: So if you're going to build a roster to win a comp, don't you buy people that have won a comp.
Speaker 4: Look with his track record, I'm not prepared to be critical of him, but personally I wouldn't have paid that money.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to the Tigers.
Speaker 2: Really are they preparing an upgrade extension for lock and Down?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I think it's imminent birth. I'd imagine coming next month or two, they'll make a move on Lochlan Galvin.
Speaker 6: And you know they have to make a.
Speaker 9: Move in because he's one of those guys to be available and November one would November one to talk to other clubs and there's stuck in clubs line in Locklan going up.
Speaker 6: So I think they're going to hit him with a real big offer.
Speaker 3: What are you thinking?
Speaker 9: I'm thinking I think it'd be a million dollar player at some point in that contract office. So if you're not straight away a long term i'd imaginable.
Speaker 1: Fifteen years, not fifteen.
Speaker 6: To ten. But I think it'll be a significant offer over a long period of time.
Speaker 8: So the way they played yesterday in the second half, yeah, I think that. I think that helps the Tigers.
Speaker 9: If he turns it off and down, you know he's going to market because it's going to be a big offer.
Speaker 2: Starting to see their spine als together for the first time, Chorus our.
Speaker 4: Twenty five minutes, It's terrible, page beautiful for they was the first time they and they linked twice and they scored twice.
Speaker 9: Threeen Bullers hell of the football and he made such a difference yesterday.
Speaker 6: We talked about the blokes in that spine, but he was the one to turn the game.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a great mix because they've got the inexperience but the X factor of Buller and government coming through on the rise only going to get better. And then you've got Chorus our Lui Premiership in his one two comps together. All that's okay, dce buzz. You've got some information on him in his contract. Is he going to re sign with Manly or could he find himself going somewhere else.
Speaker 4: He's thirty six years of age and I think he is in an almost identical position to Adam Reynolds at the South Sidney rabbit Os three years ago, except he's older than Adam Reynolds and he wants a two year deal, and he wants decent money, and despite his age, he's only miss twenty games fifteen years and a lot of those very durable, very very durable.
Speaker 3: Seven. Yeah, so he wants a to deal when he's thirty seven, so he'll play.
Speaker 7: He wants a two year deal from Yeah.
Speaker 8: Is there any romance of him being Cherry and Evans? They were great Redcliff plays. Is there any chance of he going back to the Dolphins and finished where it all started?
Speaker 4: I spoke to Terry Rueder, the CEO, last week, and put it to him. You said he came from Redcliffe. Was there any interest? And he said, we are watching the Manly negotiations closely to see what happens. You know, they don't want to go yet till they they're told, you know, make an offer now. As I said, d C, I think Manly offered him one year and I think they're bringing him back to about five fifty six hundred K when he's been a million dollar player players at his age like Paul Gallant Pernala and like Ben Harnt when he went to the Broncos have to take a pretty serious haircut.
Speaker 3: But is my understanding that he wants it to you not a one? Yeah, okay, what do you think of the to you?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 9: I think at thirty seven and as durable as Daly as thirty six, it's first year of the new contract. He thirty seven in February next year. If I'm mainly I'm probably probably only offering in one year as well, maybe with an option cause built in.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, he owns.
Speaker 7: Half hour options for reading.
Speaker 1: League.
Speaker 8: Now with the ice bass and sports scientists, we watched Cameron Smith play in the middle.
Speaker 6: Well he has been. He wins all the fitness tests and manly he has his whole career.
Speaker 8: He doesn't he doesn't miss football game playing.
Speaker 4: You know, if he plays, if he plays another two years, he'll past four hundred games outside of Redcliffe. There's a little bit of a whisper round. It's only a whisper that Sir Georgia Lauara might have some interest in it. It's been well publicized their half situation. At the moment it's only round two, but it's not going gang busters playing again coached Daly Jerry Evans at Manly. I think there might be a little bit of interest. And when you're desperate, good clubs don't have to offer him two years. But when you're desperate to have direction in your forty side, you've got to take a risk.
Speaker 6: But it's daily at the age of thirty seven.
Speaker 9: I want to go to the Dragons, to a club that's in a rebuild when he can start Manly, contend for a premier ship and yeah, look it's one year. If you play well, you'll get another year out of man Imagine.
Speaker 3: I would hope he doesn't go. I don't think he would go to the Dragons.
Speaker 2: Like if I just look at it from if you're him, You've played your whole career Manly, you live in Manly, and just over one year you're going to up and leave to go to the Dragons.
Speaker 3: I couldn't really see that unless he was about the Queens nd Queen's going on. I'm just saying it would be interesting. It's going to be interested.
Speaker 4: I think his family very happily settled on the Northern Beaches and the rest of their lives, but Redcliffe is a you know a time.
Speaker 3: Even the Titans with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know what when DC got married, was one of the first on the guest list have.
Speaker 9: The forgiving him for all those years ago. Wouldn't that be a story if he went back there and finishes.
Speaker 1: There's been enough water, especially the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: You're a man, You're.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: I was dirty for a while because I get the Titans and it was it was going to be a huge signing for us, a massive signing.
Speaker 6: Now, why would you want to go?
Speaker 2: They're just leveraging the other clubs at the moment. They're trying to hear what they wanted to me only anyway, Buzz and Coops, it's happened again. What's happened? What's going on with you too? I don't like this because I love you both. You know it's hard for me.
Speaker 4: Three years ago, I was sitting there and Cooper was here and we got stuck into each other over his two coaching jobs over the weekend. And I want to start by saying I have the greatest respect for Cooper. Kronk is a rugby league analyst. I think he's the best in the business, brilliant for the IQ, but they held my story up with Bonnie Sampson on Saturday League after the Yeah Super Saturday about Ponger and Stacey Jones wanted to pick him from New Zealand was going to bring in. Cooper comes out and says the story is factually incorrect, and it upset me because I made a lot of phone calls. I ran Greg Peters they see in New Zealand. I rang Stacy Jones, Andre Ponger, and I even rang Troy Grant, who's the head of the International Rugby League Board, who told me he'd only played nine. Yeah, he only played nine. We're looking at favorable if he wanted to change T one nations. It was a legitimate story which I put a lot of time, and it was disappointing.
Speaker 3: But look, we didn't know you've written the article.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure, well you know they called it up, but they had Saints sing as sure Spider, maybe he hasn't a lot of people mightn't. Do you know, you're just looking for yourself.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, he probably doesn't read. You can't because he's the Venteral agency. I don't know, but I don't think it was a person thing. But yeah, you know, I'll back you because I usually think he's a big chance of happened. So I wasn't shocked when I saw your article. And during the week myself and good mate Rennie Mateul were talking about it. You know, he's reluctant to play for Australia at the end of last year when he wasn't injured and how he pulled out didn't speak to Malo. We spoke about on this show. It was very unusual and if you want to play for your country, you want to play for your country. So there is there has been hesitation for him to put that Ezzy Jersey on. You can't help but think and you hear the rumors about he wanted to play for New zeal And, the All Blacks, all of that.
Speaker 7: Right, you saw what he wanted for that marriage Jersey.
Speaker 6: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I think it's a big chance of happening. I really do, you know, regardless of the feud.
Speaker 9: Reach out to him today, text him this afternoon, Kevin on the way and here actually and look, he just doesn't want to buy into the discussion, I.
Speaker 6: Think, Kaylin.
Speaker 9: So he didn't deny it, We didn't deny it, but he didn't. He didn't confirm it either. He just said, look, I don't want to discuss it. I want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to.
Speaker 9: It's an issue for me and I think he's I think Car at the moment is so hell bent on winning a premiership.
Speaker 6: I think that's all he's worried about.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 6: Last week was he people.
Speaker 7: Said he was unhappy up there about Dylan Brown's.
Speaker 6: Didn't hear that one?
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, Ie, we want to know and I want to know and keeps that to where this is stem from is can he actually do it?
Speaker 3: Can he actually do it?
Speaker 1: He'd have to get permission of International Rugby League.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it involves a few things and because of these ridiculous, outdated state of origin elegibility rules, he wouldn't be able to play.
Speaker 7: State of origin and have to apply to the i r L.
Speaker 4: He would look at it favorably, Troy Grant said, because he only played in the night so yes, it definitely can happen.
Speaker 3: It can happen.
Speaker 2: He needs to pull out of origin that yeah, yeah, and there's a certain amount of it has.
Speaker 7: To be changed. Okay, that rule needs to be changed.
Speaker 4: We can't have Jerome blue white Stephen Crichton and Male Olakuado playing for New South Wales and then going off to play for Samoa and Tonga who are now as strong as New Zealand.
Speaker 7: Yet we won't let this guy who grew up in New Zealand play Origin.
Speaker 1: And play for New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he played all his journey forty here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think, gord I used to be black and white on it.
Speaker 8: But you know, with the amount of Pacifica boys now playing and growing up like Petro Sivnaceiva, like I think he was in Queensland when he was three. He played all of his football at Redcliffe Tony Carroll, I played Brad Thorne's another one right, but they spent a lot of their time. They were passionate to play for Queensland. I don't like when they pick and choose and they think I'm going to play for Queensland for the money, but I'm going to go play for that. I always believe that Queensland and New South Wales that's a selection trial to play for your country, which is Australia.
Speaker 4: In the old days, Origin was a selection trial and they'd pick a Test side afterwards and we'd have a midyear test.
Speaker 7: So long with a selection trial. It's it's, it's But.
Speaker 1: I'd rather lose state of origin with Queenslanders.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd be worried about floodgates. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: Who was born and he's a queen, keep on choosing us. Same with Victor Radley.
Speaker 4: Victor Radley was born Bred Eastern, played Clevely Crocodiles.
Speaker 7: There was only one who.
Speaker 6: If Victor knew the choice he was making, and should we.
Speaker 4: Be applauding him for helping a struggling companies, we should in honoring his father's heritage.
Speaker 6: But then we don't just throw the floodgates open.
Speaker 4: Just I'm not suggesting we pick every English player, but someone who was born Bred Eastern Suburbs play all his junior forty there should play for New South Wales.
Speaker 7: The same as Low, the same as Crichton.
Speaker 3: Definitely New South Wales.
Speaker 4: I agree well for Australia, but these Polynesian boys honoring their grandparents.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to play for Scotland. You don't want to play for Scotland.
Speaker 6: That's my par I.
Speaker 8: Wanted to play for Queensland. And Australia. The year made the Country I live in Country.
Speaker 2: Islands, Keithrow you played for last year, speaking about journals as we got to a break out sports bear player. Performance of the Round nominees are Luke Metcalf, Calen pomer and Corey Hawsbruck.
Speaker 3: Jump online and vote now