Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that danes Bra little Man trip with the board. Gooday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. Today's episode two hundred and fifty three. We're playing golf today. Deal. It's a beautiful day, twenty three degrees and sunny. It feels like summer, mate, even though it's not hitting the height, I know, it feels like summer.
Speaker 3: The energy, summer. It's really a perfect day for golf. You know, you don't want it too hot. There's not much wind going on. It's perfect blue skies. Gotta be happy with that.
Speaker 2: It also feels a bit more like summer when the cricket's on and there's a Test match in Perth at the moment, Australia versus India, so that whenever started to TV, Yeah it just started, you know, ten minutes ago. So whenever that's on, it does feel like it's summer. Yep. Christmas is around the corner too. That always creeps up.
Speaker 3: Oh, it comes around quick. The years go fast.
Speaker 2: Bro. Doing my shopping at the moment, I haven't done much, but I've got pretty much whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm merely done.
Speaker 2: You're in November, yeah, you get it done.
Speaker 3: I have to get it done early because there's so many birthdays that I have in the month, so it gets very overwhelming if I don't get it done early. So yeah, I would say I'm about ninety five percent and you take that. So I'm happy with that. Get it out the way and then i can just have my money for my money over summer.
Speaker 2: I could never do a week before Christmas in the mad people don't give a fuck, bro. That is Christmas shopping like SKO Holidays too. I really despise going to the shops around Christmas time because you can't get a spot and then it's really difficult. Yeah, and you can do everything like Boxing Day sales and whatnot from your phone now yeh. Black Friday sales.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of Black Fridays starting now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of companies just do it early, bro, so lots of good deals out there though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaking of I got I've got a new camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah mate, you've been telling me about that.
Speaker 2: I'll show you this once we finish, I'll show you. But look the whole thing's just in.
Speaker 3: Here, very nice and compact.
Speaker 2: I'm actually going to take it to golf today. Nice nice and hopefully wi wicket wicked alert?
Speaker 3: Who je, Well the young man average in fifty five, he's.
Speaker 2: Gone caught beautiful scenes for us. Nice early week pointed with that, the twenty two year old the average? Is it not good for the average whatsoever? Unlucky mate, good catch there. We've just got it on behind us with no volume. So I hope you guys don't mind, or you probably don't even care to be honest, that's fine. Yeah, board new camera dj I Osmo Pocket three. I'll show you that after we record.
Speaker 3: What made you pick that? One bit of research or bit of research?
Speaker 2: It is just like one of the coolest like gadgets I've seen, And ye like, I'm a little bit of a gadget nerd even though I don't have many like we just have stock standard log type cameras. This is similar but a little bit more versatile if that makes more compact? Yeah, easier to like I can walk around and hold it and not feel like a dickhead holding that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know what you mean. Is a film in good quality?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only got to use it last night for like half hour, so still very raw and haven't found all the right settings yet, but it's pretty cool and like there's like a mode where you can stand a few meters away from it and you can walk around and it will just follow you like tracking. Yeah, so that's pretty cool for if you're doing like a solo video or.
Speaker 3: Any YouTubers use it. Do you know of or is it just more recommended it's just YouTube and TikTok and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it on TikTok first. Yeah, maybe like a couple of months ago. It's been out for a year, but you know, I've just seen it used and then I go on a deep dive. And I was saying this to a few people yesterday that when I find something that I want, it's quite rare, Like there's not many things that I set my eyes on and I say I want that. My needs for this are actually quite unclear at the moment. Yeah, but you just felt like I feel like once I have it, yeah, ideas will come and stuff like that. So yeah, I don't know. I just wanted it so much. I've done so much research that I was like yesterday, fuck it Black Friday sales, let's go why not treat yourself exactly? So that's what it felt like, and very excited to get to use that. And yeah, we'll see what we can get from the camera today and maybe I'll post it, maybe I won't, we'll see. Now. I had a weird Tuesday deal. I've started a new job. I was halfway through my shift and I got a I got a text yep from Rob, who we know quite well. Yep. He was working at his shop. And for those who don't know Rob, he's been on the podcast before. He owns a brand called the Kit Dealer.
Speaker 3: Good episode, go watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sells retro football kids slash soccer in Perth City. Right, he was just working in his shop and Bobby Lee rolls in. So Bobby Lee fifty three years old, actor, comedian, American. He rolls in the shop and he's an arsenal man. So yeah, he buys a couple of arsenal kids and basically just get robbed a couple of tickets and said, you know, I'll see you tonight. I swiped up to his story and basically just said, oh, that's unreal, Like the chances of that associate and stuff, and then he said, we're do want to come tonight and I was like, you know what, let's run it. So went with him to see Bad Friends, which is Andrew Santino and Bobby Lee's podcast on tour. And this was the final show of the tour. So they've I think they did in New Zealand and Australia. They actually did a show in Perth the night before and then they did this show. Now, there was a few things that happen. Now. Firstly, we go sit down in the seats and it was really good. Seats were probably like seven six seven rows back in the middle. But on the aisle we were like two seats from the aisle. So there was an older lady on the aisle seat and I'm thinking, this isn't her scene. Yep, this is she's there.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's a longtime fan.
Speaker 2: By herself as well, but I'm talking like in her sixties. So I'm thinking, okay, this is interesting. So I curiosity killed the cat. The cat goes calling and I said, hello, what are you here for? Who are you here to see? She goes my daughter. Okay, I was like, your daughter. One wasn't familiar that there was many women involved, and her daughter is a thirty eight year old who's originally from Mandra has been living in LA for the last ten years. And she was opening doing.
Speaker 3: Stand up for the boy who's the daughter.
Speaker 2: I can't remember her name. Oh okay, sorry, but I'll be able to find that out. Good. She was pretty good. Yeah, I would say the other people were on another level. Yep. But I think she was better than she was the night before because her mom said, you know, she was a bit nervous and she didn't have long to prepare and whatnot. Because what happened was she was on a flight back to Perth. I assumed to just visit family and whatnot, and she bumped into the those guys, and because she's been doing stand up for the last ten years, yep, they got talking and then they do you want to open for us in Perth? So she goes, Okay, that's my hometown. I get to do it in front of a few thousand people back to back night.
Speaker 3: That's a good experience.
Speaker 2: The only negative with that is that you only have a few days to prepare. I don't know how long she had, but it wouldn't have been like yep, other people have been preparing their stuff for half a year, so good for her. But then we had this weird feeling. You're sitting next to her mum now, so you know that it's her mum, you know that that's her daughter on stage. Then you feel obliged to laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to be rude exactly.
Speaker 2: So that was really awkward. And then after she finished her set, her mum left because she watched it the night before and she was like, Okay, I know what it is. It's not my vibe. This show got hectic, like we did a live show and ours was fairly tame, even though we did a Who's Punching on stage? This was next level so I'll get onto it. But basically there was a girl on after the Perth girl, so they had four stand ups on and then they did like an interactive live show. Okay, so the second stand up was a girl called is either jet Ski Johnson or jet Ski Jessica or something like that. She was really good. She was very good, had the crowd on ropes and you could tell she's experienced yep. Then Andrew Santino came out, did about twenty minutes Elite yep. And then Bobby Lee came out electric, probably the best of all of them in terms of just ridiculousness. Yep. Right, Bobby Lee dominates and then they all come back on stage apart from the Perth Girl. So you've got jet Ski, Andrew and Bobby all on stage. Also, jet Ski has a trumpet that she uses okay during the performance, so it's very interactive. So she has like lots of jokes where she uses the trumpet and whatnot. But the catch she's elite with the trumpet. Yeah, so she actually plays. In the back end of the show, they did a song and she actually does the trumpet stuff for that. But with the interactive show, they get four like diehard fans from the crowd who have done a submission. So when you came into the show, there's a QR code on the screen. Oh okay, sign the QR code. Sorry, tap the QR code and then a waiver comes up. Now the waiver is in extremely fine print and all you have to do is tap the bottom of it and that's your signature. Okay, no one was reading that. It's too long and it's too easy to get through. I read the waiver and it basically said that the artists the talent can do whatever they want to you or with you on stage. Okay, a lot of people didn't know that when they when they say signed up, Dave, signed up. Now you put in your hidden talent. I didn't have it. So was my hidden talent? Yep, it's definitely not the harmoniker. But that's back today, Yes it is. And then you had like something that you've never told anyone one of those type of questions, very invasive stuff and things that you can be rid of good for, but I guess that's what comedy is. Now. The four people got picked, so they would have done the submissions at the start of the show, and then maybe an hour into the show, their producer would have picked the people and then they call them out on stage and then they stand up, come up on stage, and then they're basically just props for the boys. Now, they did a quiz, and the quiz was basically like if we did one, it would be jamoin Dyland through the years, and then we'd have questions about the show exactly, so it's like does rog currently have a girlfriend? Yes or no? Answer? No? Right? And then if you lost it Let's say it was like a best of three and it's a one v one. So let's say you and I are on stage one, you win two one, I have to do a forfoit foot was basically kiss Bobby Lee or get a quacker. Now the quacker is Bobby Ly pulls his pants down. You lay on your back and he basically spreads his ass cheeks and puts it as close to your face as possible.
Speaker 3: Does he have underwear on?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no. So I saw Bobby Lee's asshole few times. I saw his penis a few times. Tiny yeah, very tiny, Yeah, like exactly as you'd imagine. But he was so erratic on stage, and he'd pull his pants.
Speaker 3: When people kiss him or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it was a lot of them were just a peck. Yeah he did. No, wait, so he was kissing the girls. He also motor boated a girl's ass. It was just the most hectic show. There was a guy who's hidden talent was like fighting on command, but he had to suck in air. So he's on his back with his legs up, just like, could he do it clinching? Yeah? He actually did yep. And then they wanted him to do it a second time to prove that it wasn't a fluke, but he couldn't do second one because he got stage Friday reckons I believe him. And then he said, well, because I couldn't do that, I'll do a backflip for you. And they were like, well, we're not you know, if you break your neck, we're going to be in shit for that. He said, no, I'll land it, and he landed at fair play to him. He's only eighteen years old too, but it was such a random like I didn't get home till midnight. Yep. There was also we kind of saved this small Asian girl as well. So we were going back to Rob's house to go back to mine because my car was at his house, and there was a dark man in his probably fifties just following a girl down the street and the girl's probably like sixteen seventeen year old Asian girl, really scared looking over a shoulder, walking faster and this guy was clearly drunk. Her off his head and he's following her at speed. So we actually pulled the car over, got out, the car walked briskly towards them. By the time we got there, she taken off in another direction and then he was like kind of in front of us, and then we got him to like move to the other side of the street and move away. So you know, it felt like a superhero, but it's actually really scary seeing that stuff in real life. Yeah, you can see it playing out definitely. But yeah, bad Friends was the name of the show. It was. It was an experience. It was. The stand up part was really funny, yep. The second part of the show just crazy. It was extremely cringey, to the point where you're like crawling up inside and you want to die. There was also entertainment like aspects of it, yep. But you did also feel uncomfortable, Okay, But in saying that, it was still a good Tuesday night, like better than doing nothing. I North Centinel Island deal, So I've been fascinated with this for a long time. I believe we've actually spoken about it.
Speaker 3: We have a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just saw another video on it and it just still amazes me and I just wanted to quickly touch on it. North Sentinel Island is an island off the coast of India. It's like in between India and.
Speaker 3: Untouched, untouched civilization.
Speaker 2: So the death of an American tourist who illegally visited the isolated North Sentinel Island had drawn the world's attention to the smallest island's reclusive inhabitants. Basically, they're an uncontacted tribe and there is anywhere between fifteen of them to five hundred.
Speaker 3: But they don't know. Oh yeah, because whenever they look overhead, you can't really see because it's just jungle.
Speaker 2: It's dense, so the whole outskirts is beach and then it just goes straight to Jan's jungle. It is unreal. Now, they have flown drones over before and got some images. People are painted orange, brown, black, I think even like a shade of yellow. Like there's a lot of paint that gets used and I don't know how they source it or what's going on. They really really like, I believe it's like rocks and stones and stuff, because it must be really crucial for them. So they've actually had shipments that went well where US aliens, because virtually were aliens to them, have come to their shores and given them things that they researched and they know they need.
Speaker 3: But why are we leaving them alone, Like, is the what's the moral thing behind it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? So why are we leaving this little Like is it for us to study them?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if we were being morally right if we were to study.
Speaker 3: Selfish, I don't Like, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: If we were to study them, that would involve going there frequently. Yeah. But one of the main reasons, as to what I've found from all the videos I've watched, is if we come into contact with them, they all die.
Speaker 3: That's what's happened throughout history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we have all these diseases and stuff that they would not have, and vice versa. So I think the main fear is that the world don't want to kill this tribe. They want them to be this special thing in the world.
Speaker 3: Can we drop them an iPhone or something, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But they wouldn't, like their language is completely different to anything we have.
Speaker 3: Just just it would be great to just see them figure look at that.
Speaker 2: And go whoa, yeah, well yeah, surely they can fly a drone over, drop ten iPhones and then just track the what happens on the iPhone.
Speaker 3: It's pretty trippy though, like, because their reality is so different to ours that we share the same world. Yeah, they view the world completely differently. I think though that imagine all the other tribes. We might not know of other ones or islands or uncontacted tribes. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I believe that they can't see any other land apart from their islands. So in my head, they have their little islands and then it's just ocean. Yeah, so the island is their world and then everything else is basically like a solar system.
Speaker 3: And they would see when they see the boats and that they would think they're just devils or I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it's so rare, so like I think it was actually the remember the bad bad tsunami in Thailand killed two hundred four or whatever, two hundred thousand people. I didn't realize how Yeah, destructive.
Speaker 3: There's a crazy movie on it. I forgot the movie.
Speaker 2: It's a lead really good. Yeah. Yeah, so it was so destructive. And apparently the Sentineleese people survived just from the studies that they've done from drones and stuff. Technically, the whole island should have been wiped out of all life, but the rumors are that they were able to climb the trees and just hang up there, which is unreal like the strength that it is unbelievable. Okay, so it's a chain of islands. They're in the Andaman Islands, which is a chain of islands in India's Bay of Bengal. They have been at least some, but there'll be one day someone or fucking they're called the Sentinelese people. They're hunter gatherers. Yeah, and what you notice is whenever someone comes to visit or like gets closed, they shoot spears.
Speaker 3: There is a law you're not allowed to go within five nautical miles of the island and the Indian government. Yeah, so they are technically governed by India, but that who owns them.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't even know that. I know.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just an incredible thing. Like untouched tribes are just something that you wouldn't imagine is in this world. Indian Coast Guard helicopters flew over the island after the two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: What if we don't know the truth about them, what if we're a version of an untouched tribero there's more advanced people. They just look and leave us. They're like these little fucking pawns. Bro, these little dummies.
Speaker 2: They found the Sentinellese people in good shape and not pleased at all to see them. They were not hesitant to attack the helicopter with bows and arrow.
Speaker 3: They reckon, there's one hundred to two two hundred uncontacted tribes globally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know there's a lot in the Amazon.
Speaker 3: Seventy seven to eighty four in the Amazon. Yeah, and they reckon there's there could be up to ten thousand people in all of these tribes total.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, it's so fascinating. I've watched there's even some around like the Papua New Guinea area, some of the islands there, and sometimes they do make contact with these tribes. Yep. There is also cannibal tribes. And I think we talked about it last time, but the last person to actually go to North Centrain, New Island and get on the land was a Christian man from America who was actually just trying to spread the word of God to them. But he had no brain, he had no wits about it.
Speaker 3: What they do rip him apart?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they may have even eaten him. I've bro, you got to eat John alan Chow, he's twenty eighteen was an twenty seven evangelical Christian missionary who was killed. I want to know how.
Speaker 3: He was pro he's coming there saying God loves you, and they've got they've just they've grabbed him, bro. Yeah, probably chanting and ship carrying him through.
Speaker 2: He paid local fishermen to transport him to the island.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? They roasted him or hated him in some of that good island.
Speaker 2: So he made three attempts to reach the island. He was killed with arrows on his third attempt because they're thinking that he's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the devil, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And imagine being.
Speaker 3: A white man, imagine white Asian.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and four, he's Asian man. Yeah, imagine in two thousand and four when helicopters fly over the island and they've never seen them before, like whoa. But then that is such that would be such like a visceral core memory for them to the point where that would be passed down to the next generation like this, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell stories about it. It's part of their history.
Speaker 2: So and it would have been a fearful time for them, I would assume. So the next time that happens, it's like World War two, Like, they're going to be scared and act on in instinct and stuff. So whenever someone goes to the island now, they're just going to think danger, danger, danger, And especially after the tsunami happened. Then they see helicopters come over a couple of days later, they're probably thinking that they're the ones that did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine all the debris that might have washed up on their shores too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the what John alan Chow tried to give him a soccer ball? That would be pretty coolag sent eleven.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they would know, like, yeah, kickball, surely.
Speaker 2: I don't know North Centinel FC. Yeah, imagine coming up against them, they'd be violent, Bro, The Ultras would have spears and.
Speaker 3: Red cards everywhere, bow and arrows.
Speaker 2: Ref makes a bad decision, they just done spear him.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's just a little a little by fascinating people.
Speaker 2: Very fascinating. This is a sad turn of events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is very rare that it's happening in It's affecting a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there was a poisoning in a Laos Is it allooo laos loosy name or like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, just near Thailand, for those who don't.
Speaker 2: Know, very unfortunate events where five people have now passed away from methanol poisoning.
Speaker 3: It's about fourteen in hospital and an Australian and unfortunately and rest in peace young as well. They were just on like a little sort of end of school trip. It's so bad their drinks have been laced with methanol and it's now being treated as more of a mass poisoning, not just an accident now.
Speaker 2: So nineteen year old Australian Bianka Jones unfortunately passed away. Yeah, and then just recently Simone White, a lawyer from the UK, has passed away. To two Danish women nineteen and twenty years old.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful because you know these places are great to go to. They are third world countries. You got to you got to be careful.
Speaker 2: So they consume drinks laced with methanol, a deadly substance often found in bootleg alcohol. And that's the thing. Any open top alcohol in these like Southeast Asian countries can quite often be lace with something.
Speaker 3: And it's it's tough because you know you're on holiday, it's cheap, the drinks are flowing like you've got to live your life and you don't expect this to happen. This is rare and hasn't happened for a while. Yeah, particularly not in sort of lous Thailand. I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 2: So this genuinely could have happened to us when we went to Balio percent.
Speaker 3: You don't know, we're pretty bali fucking.
Speaker 2: We're pretty reckless with our drinking, like it was. You know, sometimes you're just wanting to let loose and celebrate and whatnot. But yeah, I guess our advice is stick to the bottled drinks because you know and stuff.
Speaker 3: At least you know at least.
Speaker 2: You know, and you know how much you drink too, Like let's say, okay, you have five drinks, you know how much you've had. Whereas if you're having these like we had a couple of drinks at finns Now it felt like they were triple shot. Yeah. It's a scary, scary world, so everyone be safe.
Speaker 3: It's pretty horrible, like the type of poison, like what they would have gone through.
Speaker 2: I heard that fifteen milli liters can make you blind. Fifteen millileters really bad.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Fifty seven people in India died after consuming methanol laced liquor earlier this year. Similar cases of mass poisoning have been reported in the Philippines and Peru.
Speaker 3: Bro, this is listen to this. This is the the steps of methanol poisoning. Right, It's pretty fucked bro. Step one, right, so you start feeling the symptoms dizziness, gnaws, a headache, so you probably think I'm drunk. I'm maybe I've got a bit of a barley belly or travelers. Then turns into rapid breez think confusion. Organs start failing, Bro. Then like you said, you start going blind. Central nervous system shuts down into a coma. Kidneys and livers done, death, broach.
Speaker 2: Up a coma. That's what happened when I did my knee. It did. You were losing it, Bro, from what you told me, very close, but no tragic, tragic, And yet our advice is to just be extra careful.
Speaker 3: We know you've got to enjoy yourself. We know better than anyone.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to get carried away and you know you're just having a good time and everything's all fine and dandy, and then it can change so quick. Even the same with getting on the back of a bike or driving drunk. Just all that shit. Just be careful. Six A side update. So played last night and we've turned our season around. Deal. We had a couple of losses early on, yep, and that's when you kind of write yourself off because traditionally in these comps, teams don't usually drop many games. But what we found in this division that we're in is that even the best teams have lost a game, so we're still in the hunt. Last night was huge for our goal difference. I think we won by like nine or ten.
Speaker 3: How's the ladder looking?
Speaker 2: So coming into this round we were fourth.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: After today we should be up into third or second. How he games the left, I think it finishes. I think we're halfway through the season and as a league system, it's a league system, yeah, so you have to finish on top. But looking at the ladder, I think the last couple of games of the year might be against some of those good teams for a top spot. So yeah, now we're playing well, it's been good. The offenders army are up and about. We actually had our so obviously it's for the old place that I used to work for. It's all the boys that used to work there and our old boss when work was good and fun and great. He actually came down, our captain basically said, we've got a guest speaker for the game. I'm not going to tell you who it is, but he's going to come down and say a few words. Came down and he didn't even know he was supposed to speak, so we didn't get a speech, which was sad. Oh okay, yeah, I know. It was good to see Dan. He came down with his son and watch the game, and good to catch up with him as you're looking forward to had a beer after the game. It's just fun you and are going to come down and watch in a couple of weeks time fun. Hopefully get a good crowd there. Seven point thirty Blockbuster Time Blockbuster game team. Yeah, they're fairly good. I think they're around the same level as US yep. And what we did at the start of the season we put an asterisk next to one of the team's names and marked it as our rivalry game yep. So we just have made this and make believe it's them, so that'll be big. Apparently, these boys, because they've been playing for about four years. I've only been there for two. They have played them a few times before and they've always been fiery games. Yep. So really looking forward to that. And pitch one's looking in good condition at the moment. The game that sorry, the pitch that we were on last night had potholes everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yep, you don't want that.
Speaker 2: It was very scary, especially for those who have injury written all over them. Yes, so yeah, moving on to breakups and cheating. Now, quite a few we do. We have one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and then we also have a court slash voice message slash cheating. You know, we're multi dimensional.
Speaker 3: Quite a few cents in this week. People love this segment.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Breakups and Cheating with Jammo and Dylan. All right, here we go. We have I actually can't say the names I forgot. I tell everyone that it's going to be anonymous.
Speaker 3: That's how they want to yep. All right, first one, quite a long one, so strap in everyone. Basically, my ex broke up with me in a hell sus way. I just finished a twelve hour shift at work and got a call from my best mate saying, bro, you need what I don't know. This one's broken. Bro, Bro, you need to meet and the other before going home.
Speaker 2: I'll just see what I can do.
Speaker 3: Bro, you need to me and the other before going home.
Speaker 2: Basically, my ex broke up with me in a hell sus way. I had just finished a twelve hour shift at work and get a call from my best mate saying, Bro.
Speaker 3: You need to come. You need to meet, You need to get me and the other. Fuck this guy, man, That one's crazy, that one's poorly. That's really bad, bro.
Speaker 2: Write it. And then at the end he said, sorry, if this was how long? How about you couldn't even get through your secondary.
Speaker 3: That one's really fucking bad. Like, I can't even put together the puzzle of trying to make the story fit.
Speaker 2: Fix your grammar, car, I even.
Speaker 3: Had to throw in twelve hour for the shift. You didn't even write that, stupid god.
Speaker 2: All right, first one good a lads. Another week another submission and you're smashing it as per usual. Thanks mate. I have something I'd like your opinion on, so let me digress for some context. I have a rather large social group in my hometown, oh friends, yeah, look at him, of which has smaller groups within it. Yes, massive groups, smaller groups within it fair enough. Some of us went to school together, some of us met at college, and there are a few one off people, those of whom none of us were really friends with at school, but they've just become a part of the group.
Speaker 3: Rambo.
Speaker 2: There's one individual who I'd call the one off. He went to a different school to us. Although it's a small town, we all knew him. He was in a different social group at school for a lot of people in the current social group. He's tier two out of three, so he's that middle of the range, mid range. But they come in handy that mid range, that pull up and hit that too. Yeah, bro, nothing wrong with a midrange friend. Whenever he doesn't get invited to something, he whinds about it and makes a big deal that. Some examples example a me and a handful of school friends all hang out together with our girlfriends. This has been going on for years. We've done holidays together, meals out, and even a secret Santa so it's quite clearly its own little clique. In the summer, I won a free VIP party at a mini golf bar, so I invited said group. How Good's that? Very good? It was also limited to X amount of people inviting. This one off we'll call him Bob, would have exceeded that amount. Yep. In addition, none of the girls really know Bob and or like him very much, so he's got X amount of people are allowed to go. He's already got this cliq that have gone for years.
Speaker 3: And the girlfriends yep, Tier two. See if he was a well liked Tier two, Yeah, I feel like you'd be there all the time because you like that point of difference in the group sometimes for sure.
Speaker 2: When it came up and when it came up in conversation that me and my mates were doing this, he asked what our plans were that weekend. He responded bluntly with oh, and then became absent in the group chat. Later on on PlayStation, he was talking to another lad and was moaning that he wasn't invited, saying, I guess I'll go fuck myself then. Example, b My missus recently graduated and hosted a graduation party. She's only met Bob once, so she felt like she didn't really want to invite him.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: She invited the group of guys and girls from above, plus one more of my friends. When Bob found out, he was asking my other mate the same as the one before, why he wasn't invited and thought that he definitely should have. Not looking good for Bob example C and D a few of the Okay, I think we get the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bob just gets left out.
Speaker 2: Bob always gets left out. It was pure coincidence, but very awkward, and then he asked why we didn't invite him. All in all, he's frustrating and annoying. He's been invited to lots in the past, but he's not helping his odds here. Bob not to be invited to the next function is paying three to one. I have sympathy for him, as it's clear he has some anxiety and worries about being liked, but it's also fucking annoying and he needs to stop being a baby. Keep smashing it. Sorry, it's a long one, but I'm sure you'd give a funny insight into this. Take it easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I understand why Bob feels that way, but look, if you're not invited, you're not invited, mate. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, definitely, and at the end of the day he came in late and look, the group does have to be somewhat inviting if he is actually a part of the group. But if he's you know, a middle of the range mate.
Speaker 3: And it seems like he's friends with some in the group more than the others.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're a middle of the range mate, you're going to get invited to middle of the range events. Yeah, not these events, not the premium events with the girlfriends and the travel and the international And he.
Speaker 3: Can't expect that. And if he wants to be a part of that, he needs to make better impressions. He obviously hasn't made any ground with the girlfriend. He hasn't you know, people don't go, oh, invite him like he's quality.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If there's multiple people that don't like you and they have a valid reason, yeah, and don't be expected to be invited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunate for him, definitely. All right now, then fellers love the Potty and got a cheating story for you about a mate of mine in sixth form, ages sixteen to eighteen. He was on and off with this girl for a while, but they were clearly into each other and eventually got more serious and they were together close to a year at the end of school year, we had our graduation and it was a bit of a mess to get there and people were all over the place trying to sort lifts and taxis. Ended up getting a lift from his girlfriend. Takes us about fifteen minutes to get to graduation. Me and the other lad walk off to the graduation as he says bye to his girlfriend. Weirdly, we noticed when she parked up she didn't drive off for a good couple of mins, but thought maybe she was just texting someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like to do that when I leave someone's house. I'm sitting there for five minutes and I'll I'm not sure everything sorted before I leave.
Speaker 3: Later on that night, my mate comes up to me and turns out she'd gone straight to her exes and he found out by her not replying and she left her snap maps on filthy. He broke up instantly over text and not sure if he's spoken to her ever since. And that was in twenty eighteen. Crazy dropping him off a graduation then going to get the old oo.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Ooh yo got a cheating story for you don't know if it's that crazy, but it still gave me some trauma. So back in high school in the year ten, I got into my first long termish relationship. All was well until I started to notice that she would hang around the year elevens and twelves, the big dogs.
Speaker 3: They are the big dogs in your year ten.
Speaker 2: You were year ten looking up to them like, Oh, fuck, I don't like you. I get scared.
Speaker 3: He probably fucking hates them.
Speaker 2: Bro. I didn't really think of any I didn't really think anything of it at first, but then she all of a sudden has this boy best friend, let's call him Scottie. Apparently she's had this boy best friend the whole time. This is definitely a fresh boy best friend, isn't it. Yeah, this is a two week At this point, she's a bit distant at school and even on the messages. Then one night I was up at around two am and for some reason I had a random gut feeling to check her snap maps. No, my heart sinks to the floor. One other bloke from school is at her house. Let's name him Caleb. My heart started pounding. At this point, my fingers went crazy. On the typing I was messaging both her and Caleb. First question was my ex why is he there? Why is he there then pretty much I was begging Caleb to not do anything. And then in brackets bitch move from me like he knows that please don't, please don't. Anyways, after all that, I found out that they did hook up, which was crazy because Caleb had a kid on the way with someone else in our school. Caleb's a year twelve. He's like, you know, I've got a kid in the way. I'm seventeen. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Wow, this guy's a dog bro.
Speaker 2: Or just quietly viat Coley's coming out to bat two wickets down, get at. I love how he said like he was begging Caleb not to do anything. And then in.
Speaker 3: Bracket's Bitch movie, yeah, at least he knows in.
Speaker 2: Hindsight, because you do some crazy things when you're young. Back, I've got some stories. I'll tell you that. I found out that they did hook up, which was crazy. Yep. Anyways, my ex didn't show up to school for around a month, which was odd. Then out of nowhere, I noticed she'd come back here and there. Later I found out that she got pregnant and the baby daddy was the boy best friend. Safe to say, I dodged a bullet, so the boy best friend is Scottie. She hooked up with Scott, her with kayleb oh no, oh wow. But then she had the baby with Scottie.
Speaker 3: This school's crazy. Where did they go?
Speaker 2: Bro? I don't know. This is what this bloke looks like. Now he's the one that got done dirty.
Speaker 3: Ah, poor fella.
Speaker 2: He looks good now, it's good.
Speaker 3: Now he's doing all right. Bro.
Speaker 2: I reckon he's slaying that slaying that ting. But yeah, I find it crazy that so he had the gut feeling he knew that something was wrong. He went and checked and he was right. But then it's also the fact that it wasn't even Scotty that was at her house. It was Caleb. Yep, Caleb's done her in. Then he finds out a month later that she's pressure had been Scotty's kid.
Speaker 3: You never had a chance, brother, never much chance.
Speaker 2: And crazy that Caleb had a kid on the way too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this school was crazy. Usually that's rare. Maybe it's not as rare in that's other place.
Speaker 2: Unreal. In the cricket, this guy just got out for a twenty three ball duck, twenty three balls to get a run, and you got nada.
Speaker 3: Might as well get out in the first one. Hey, lads, loved the potty was dating this sheeler and everything was going well. When she updated her relationship status on Facebook. I didn't think much of it. I checked it had been updated to in a relationship with another blow. Never been so confused in my life.
Speaker 2: He thinks he's with this girl, you know, he's been there for a few weeks, but having fun, and then he goes and checks Facebook status update from his girlfriend in a relationship.
Speaker 3: In relationship with Todd, He's gone what see that one feels harmless just because the way he wrote it. He's just gone off, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he warned and moved on.
Speaker 3: Nah, I like it.
Speaker 2: I know a couple who separated because the husband was having an affair with the colleague, who then told the wife when she found out he was married. Oh so she How did she not know that he was married? That slip his ring to work, or maybe maybe he was like, look, we've got to end it now, and then she's off. I'm gonna tell her.
Speaker 3: Then I'm going to tell her her my ridiculous breakup. Please keep anonymous. I was with the girl for a good two years, but the reason we broke up was because her mum moved back overseas where they originally from, allegedly, and she told she has to go with her and she has no other family in Perth. I instantly knew there was nothing I could do about it and agreed, as hard as it was. A couple months later I found out she lied and was never moving back and it was just an excuse to break up with me and then to start dating another guy who had been the close friend. Don't worry about him, we always hear about that. An absolute tragedy.
Speaker 2: Crazy, the close friend, my best friend.
Speaker 3: The close friend. We've known each other since we were kids.
Speaker 2: He's just waiting in the wings, and we're going to end up with this last court case slash voice message? What do we put it in? What should we do? Do we remember which one? I think? Confession?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we do VM?
Speaker 3: Voice VM or court I haven't even listened to it, so I'm not sure. Okay, okay, I have called.
Speaker 2: To it, and it's probably a court VM both.
Speaker 3: You know both crazy, we've never done it.
Speaker 2: I'm pressing both at the same time.
Speaker 1: All right, now, time to have your story and your questions and cases are real featured the boys.
Speaker 2: This is that must have sounded absolutely.
Speaker 3: We have no idea how that sounded, but.
Speaker 2: Just both of them overlapped. That would sound horrible. And I love it. I just love how impromptu. We're creators and that's creative.
Speaker 3: Maybe you do sound elite.
Speaker 2: I want to listen to it back. We're nearly done anyway, this is the last thing for the show today. And then we've got a ripper who's punching that we're going to smash through before we go, and Golfer play like Tiger. All right, a little bit of a longer voice message. Do we run it on a one point five?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, hey boys, here's one for the cheating scandals. And it might have to go to the court room because I still don't know whether I'm guilty or not for not saying anything to the other girl. But basically, I was shouting to this guy on tonight and then we moved it over to like just text and stuff and whatnot, and then helps me out on a date and I was like, yes, sure to go. Anyway, fast forward to the date night, he just completely and I goes to me and I was like, hal, when's were getting ready, so I was like, okay, maybe I'll just stop. Anyway, he texted back like the next day and was like, I'm so sorry, like I got so busy this, that and the other, and I'm like, look, it's fine, it happens whatever. He rescheduled another day, and then I didn't bother getting ready for that date until I knew that he was like one hundred percent down. Anyway, that night he ghosted me again, comes back saying because I send him a message, and I was like, if you're not interested, like I get it, but just like let me know so you don't waste my time. He'd come back saying, sorry, my sisters just tried to off herself, like kill herself. And I was like, what the fuck? Anyway, I don't know if I can say that, but yeah, anyway, I was just like, oh my god, like I'm so sorry. Are you okay this, that and the other. He's like, yeah, I just need like a little bit of space, and I'm like, look, I get it. He tried to then plan a third date, and I was like, look, I think you need to be by yourself for a little bit, like I don't know. The next week, he posted that he is engaged to this chick. Turns out that chick and I have a mutual friend, So I don't know whether I should have told her or not that he was also like speaking to me at the same time, and I never said anything. But they never ended up getting married, because assume if there was me, there was one hundred other girls as well.
Speaker 3: But like, what the fuck? Wow, that is a crazy story. I didn't know where that was going to go, and I didn't expect it to go.
Speaker 2: There A lot to unpack, Wow, a lot to unpack. Very interesting. So man was engaged while talking to you, using suicidal sister.
Speaker 3: As an excuse.
Speaker 2: Out of the days, three dates nearly got lined up. Now he's engaged, and the engagement is off. Fair enough, is off? I think that's a good choice. And you're probably right there probably was a lot of other girls. At least you're aware. Yep, at least you're aware, and you dodged a bullet because imagine if you went on those dates and he'd probably just try and engage you and run up to imagine that double lives bro crazy insane. All right, guys, much love. We hope you enjoyed today's episode. Let's have a think of what we can do next week. Well, we'll do different to the breakups and cheating, but I still want to stay in that realmane in that lane for another few weeks. Much love, guys, have a lovely week, and we'll see you for two five four.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Jammo and Dylan Show. Make sure to subscribe to the Boys on YouTube and share the podcast with a mate.