Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, welcome to Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Welcome to it.
Speaker 2: I've had the most gorgeous morning. I've got a podcast called The Christy Cast, and I caught up with the great Dylan Lewis. What a joyous creature, and he's just turned my life around. Something. That's all you take. That's all it takes, is just being in the orbit of somebody positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a vibe that man. Ah. I remember at the age of nineteen, when I first started at Nover, I'd see him at five point thirty every morning in the kitchen. He'd make a coffee together and you'd have some fun, quirky fact for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's changing your life one comment at a time, and that's exactly what we aim to do here at The Christy Swan Show. We've got a great show for you. We're gonna have some fights. There's going to be some fights.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: But I have the best to do list Tuesday that I've ever had. You are going to have zero relatability to this one. Jack, when say the best the worst?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was expecting that what is good is a two hundred dollars Westfield gift card and that he's in the bum bag and Chrissy's queasy the.
Speaker 4: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Chrissy Swan Show on Nova. You know, when I hear that song where he goes whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, I want to like play it on repeat when I'm trying to get to sleep. It's like it's like those you know sound bowls.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like your version of the car map.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa Tuesday? Oh yeah, this is where we open up our diaries and we compare the urgent things that we must achieve within the next twenty four hours, because nothing illustrates the great golf between life responsibilities and consequences of life choices. Yes, they're our to do lists agreed today. Number one sprout wheat berries. Yes, you heard, sprout wheat berries. I'm back on the soured over wagon.
Speaker 3: Baby, sprout wheatberries. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So when my just before my sour dough journey started, which has lapsed, have you noticed I haven't been activating him? Yes, right, all sad news for you. I've been feeding that baby. I've been feeding it anyway before that, I was an Ezekiel bread. Girl, if you heard of Ezekiel bread, it's where you hand meal your own pulses and wheat from scratch. I bought a meal to do it, to make my own flour.
Speaker 3: And what's a meal?
Speaker 2: It's what it's what like the hard wheat goes through to make the flour. Okay, Anyway, I did that once and I thought, oh my god, no, this is ridiculous. I was barred in a packet. But what remained was a selection of wheatberries, which are the little husks of wheat fresh dingleberries. Correct. So then I went, I've got to get this sourdough happening again. I'm going to mill my own flower, but first I'm going to sprout it, because that's better for you.
Speaker 3: Why don't you just go to Baker's Delight like everybody else.
Speaker 2: I wish I knew, Jack, I wish I knew. Okay, but I'm sprouting wheatberries, which I will then dehydrate and then I will I will then put them through the mill and make my own flower. Because my life is not hard enough.
Speaker 3: Why are you creating more work for you?
Speaker 2: I'm insane.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next, this is hot, Okay, this is some hot girl stuff. Swap author, Do we have some sexy music? I'm sure this is This is some hot stuff.
Speaker 3: I reckon already hear where you're going. My mouse has broken?
Speaker 2: This is okay, Well we'll just go oh yeah, yeah, no take that back, no returns.
Speaker 3: You should have dumped that.
Speaker 2: What about this? I'll just put on a sexy voice, even though I don't know.
Speaker 3: What they're ok.
Speaker 2: Swap orthotics out of old Hawkers into new howkers. Wow, because look, oh I love that color of new Howker.
Speaker 3: But a shade of gray.
Speaker 2: Correct my yellow ones that I bought for my hot lady euro thing. I've got to swap them. I need fresh enough, Okay, but my authotics are in them. Okay, so I've got to swap the authotics out right. That's somewhere to do. Listen and last but not La says. I was leaving the house today. I looked at the carpet my camart rug.
Speaker 1: Well, what is that?
Speaker 2: If someone spilled a hot chocolate on their No, the dog Murphy has wiped his own hooey bum on the rug.
Speaker 3: Oh, he needs to be rehomed.
Speaker 2: Generally, I would, and I have done this before I rolled it up and put it on the hard rubbish collection, immediately put the dog in it. That was that was when there was a whole poopoo on it. But there's just a smudge. So that is on my to do list tonight is try and spray something out of it.
Speaker 3: That's a bing job, is it.
Speaker 2: It's only a smear though.
Speaker 3: Keep a rug though, all right. I've got three really quick ones for you. Go to cars to buy pants for Saturday night. I love cost Shane. They've got a really great pair of black pants.
Speaker 2: It's the elevated label from H and M. That's it, very nice. I've got a birthday shirt from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the lovely one likes very you. I could like I think most things can cause like it's almost like a modern Gorman Like I really like their stuff.
Speaker 2: I like it too, and often on sale, yes, which we love.
Speaker 3: Sort out Hens and Bucks on jan eleven. I've got a Hens and a Bux. I need to work out what I'm doing with that.
Speaker 2: Oh who's going to win?
Speaker 3: I generally not. I don't know if I can say this. I generally start with the Hens and finish with the Bucks because the boys get a bit rowdier and are a bit more fun at night. So I'll start with the gals, finished with.
Speaker 2: The Hen's not for women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's always a token gay.
Speaker 2: I know you, that token gay. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Oh? I bring the vibe, man, I love you. And then nine am mon Fell Black Friday Sale. There's this brand that never gone sale and they're doing a Black Friday sale on Friday. And I've set a reminder to ensure I get some stuff.
Speaker 2: That we haven't heard of.
Speaker 3: Mom Fell Montfel, it's a Melbourne brand. I'll show you online. I'll get you a hoodie I.
Speaker 2: Want to go. This is how we do and that mon Fell, that's Montel.
Speaker 4: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: At Priceline Pharmacy, they're all about keeping you son safe. The best thing you can do to protect yourself from harmful UV rays and PREMISEU are aging sunscreen every day.
Speaker 3: Head online or in store to shop now at price Line.
Speaker 4: The Chrissy One.
Speaker 2: So I've got some questions?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Specifically? I've got one question because you know, I love to a futureproof my my finanswers, and I love the idea of a fully electric car because once you buy it it doesn't cast you anything. You never buy petrol again.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine just the electricity to charge it? Right?
Speaker 2: Which is cheap, way cheaper than.
Speaker 3: You're almost You're like halfway there.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly. The hybrid. H I've got a hybrid which is half electric and half petrol. But I have been looking recently at a fully electric car.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: But I had a question and I couldn't find an answer. And my question is this. If you do have an answer, I'm throwing it out to you. Thirteen twenty four ten. What happens if you're in your electric car. It's been charged in your garage. You plug it in like a vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fully charged.
Speaker 2: You hit the road. You want to drive somewhere. That's what we do in cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h.
Speaker 2: So you drive four hundred kilometers? How's your Google there?
Speaker 3: I haven't even had a diet or cogs is today. I don't know where that came from. The it's my beef stir for right?
Speaker 2: Oh yack. So you're driving, you're enjoying yourself, probably listening to Torture Poets Department or folk or depending on your mood, and then you hit the four hundred kilometer, Marc. You get normally four hundred kilometers out of a charge, right, So this road trip, just say you're driving from Sydney to Ula Root. Yes, you know that it's many many kilometers. You hit the four hundred kilometer mic sort of in the middle of nowhere, you pull over, go to a motel, whatever. How do you start your car in the morning when you want to continue your road trip because you've used your four hundred kilometers and you can't put petrol in it.
Speaker 3: Would you not plug it in at a motel or the motel you're staying at. How like with get a big cord and not known plug it through to the motel room.
Speaker 2: That seems not right.
Speaker 3: I feel like that that's what it's meant to be though it's meant to be as simple as that.
Speaker 2: But then what if the cord gets stuck in the door like they do? Not all doors are made to put a cord out.
Speaker 3: Of A murderer comes in overnight and kills you whilst you're charging your car.
Speaker 2: Can you see my question do? I was pondering it the other day and I park next to a Tesla in work, But I've never seen the owner of the Tesla. I'm like, someone's doing well anyway, it turns out that the guy that's doing well is our very own scutter.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome, Hello.
Speaker 2: So you and I the universe provided and we were turning up at work at the same time. Yeah, or maybe I was arriving and you were leaving highly but I think I was running late actually, And I said, oh my god, amazing. I know the person that drives his Tesla, which is a fully charging car, fully electric cart, no petrol. And I said to you, Scudder, Hey, here's my question. What happens if you drive your four hundred carm and is what happens the next morning?
Speaker 5: And you said, well, I don't know because I've never done it. I've never run out of battery.
Speaker 2: But surely that's a question you should have asked before you brought a FULLI you can.
Speaker 3: I don't think Scott is driving planning on doing any wild driving.
Speaker 2: No, you just but it's not wild. This is Australia. Everything's hundreds of kilometers away.
Speaker 5: You just have to plan a little bit more before your head out. If you're doing more than a battery is worth driving a day?
Speaker 2: How long have you been driving this vehicle?
Speaker 5: Almost two years now.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's say you and I hit the road tomorrow and we drive, you know, from Sydney, but we're going to all the route. Yeah, we hit the four hundred kilometer mark wherever that is. Yeah, what are you going to do? Separate rooms at the hotel by the way, stutter.
Speaker 3: It's nervous policy.
Speaker 5: My car did come with a cord like a phone charger that you plug into the wall, so if you find a.
Speaker 2: Power inside, you kind of plung it into the wall.
Speaker 5: There's outdoor power points sometimes.
Speaker 2: But you can't leave the window in the door open. There's murderers in small towns the series haven't you seen Psycho? You know what happens at Bateman's Motel, Baits motel.
Speaker 5: Well, so in the tesla specifically, this is an ad but it tells you that you're not going to make it to your destination. It tells you, well.
Speaker 3: That's the charge is here.
Speaker 2: Does it also say this is what you do?
Speaker 3: Where's hey mission? And when you need them? Didn't they do that back in the day They drove a car to see how long the fuel tank lasted when it said it was empty. We need them to do this for an electric vehicle.
Speaker 2: Thurteen twenty four to ten. I'm deeply unsatisfied by by your answer, scudder.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what happens when you run.
Speaker 2: Out of electricity in your electric car?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: It's the Chrisy Swan Show. It's the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I listened to that song twice this week.
Speaker 3: What album is that off mine?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Oh, some swift deocrat, you are.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's before my time. It's one of the country ones. It's called speak Now, Speak Now, Speak Now. I was never a speak now girl? Obvious.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question? Oh?
Speaker 2: Look there she is again, my queen, save you. My question to you, dear dear listener, is if you've got an electric car and you want to drive two thousand kilometers and you only get four hundred? My god, this is giving me flashbacks of maths problems in year seven. If you drive one thousand kilometers and you run out of battery after four hundred ks, what the hell are you supposed to do?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even try and work that out. I just look next to Tom, look at Tom's sheet and copy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you just write a note for your note from your parents saying I'm leaving school, so thirteen twenty four ten. My question to you is this, do you have an electric car? Have you driven further than four hundred kilometers? Have you ended up at a motel in I don't know, Caratha, and I don't know why I said that just feels like the right thing to say. And what are you supposed to do when you can't start your car? Sharon? Hi, what is the answer to my question?
Speaker 6: You just have to be really organized and if you can charge it at home, if you could find a charger and the city charger, and just plan where are you going to be, how long it takes you to get there, how many kilometers rather and how much battery life you've got left now?
Speaker 2: Not sat Sharon that this seems very ad hoc to me. I feel like I feel like there needs to be a chapter in the manual that says this is what you do. It's just like, oh, yeah, if you're going to go longer than four hundred k's good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Your example was as well, far out of a city, you don't have the option of charging in a city or at home.
Speaker 2: Correct, if you're four hundred kilometers from home, which is the point of a road trip? What do you do you yes, Sharon, Hello Patrick, a good mate. What am I going to do in an electric car when my brain is that of a scrambled egg in a pan?
Speaker 7: Okay, so it's pretty simple. It's just like a GPS. It's a big screen in the center of the tesla. You're type in your destination. So some people can be really organized and planning the whole trip ahead of time. Although if you don't have that sort of luxury of time to do that, you can type in there into the GPS wherever you want to go in the tesla will actually direct you to a power bank along along along your trip, so you don't actually need to think about where to stop, all right, So it physically won't let you.
Speaker 3: Run out, all right.
Speaker 2: So let's say, okay, so you're from Victoria. Let's say you're driving Melbourne to a chuka for example, if you have to stop before you get to a chuka to charge, how long it.
Speaker 7: Will redirect you.
Speaker 3: It won't.
Speaker 7: So they've got different type like battery sizes, so it depends on how much money you want to spend. You can get like a long range Tesla, which will give you, you know, further kilometers before it'll run out of its charge.
Speaker 3: But if you do it at a station.
Speaker 7: You'd be pretty stupid to drive, you know, from here into woop woop where there's nothing but it around you.
Speaker 3: I think if you're wanting to do a road trip, a Tesla's not for you.
Speaker 2: That's me. I'm stupid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe not.
Speaker 3: And Patrick's you were saying that the Tesla won't allow you to go further away from a charging point.
Speaker 7: I mean you can, you can disobey it quick on the for the warning screen that comes up on the screen, But I mean that's on you. That's just like driving a petrol car in when it said empty, just keep going. Your runs out.
Speaker 3: So our next phone is should be have you been stranded in an electric vehicle somewhere? Because it's clearly it has to have happened.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, because when I was in Europe, I've been to Europe now so I can say that sentence. There were entire businesses with little guys in vans that come to you and charge your car. Can you imagine how many times I would.
Speaker 3: Call that, like every second day a double pass? The seed Gladiated two in cinemas. Now for you, Patrick, let's finish with MS one.
Speaker 2: Hi, Emma, Hi.
Speaker 8: My suggestion is investing in a portable power bank.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean?
Speaker 8: So it's basically will help you out of the sticky situation when you run out, and it's like a phone power bank. It's worth the same, you know what.
Speaker 2: Still, no one has given me an answer to that specific question. You're at the motel in Matteranca and what do you do?
Speaker 3: You die because you will be murdered and you will have a stranded car.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking with the hybrid to the Chrissy Swan Show. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on no But what a great coincidence because that's exactly where we are.
Speaker 3: To Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: You know, most of the time, I'm you know, busy working mum, busy working mom, and I seem to get my viewing experiences not from watching the entire thing, just from a series of trailers. So it's very exciting for me when a new trailer drops because that's often all I get to see.
Speaker 3: That's as far as it we'll go for you.
Speaker 2: But I get a massive dopamine hit from it. Of course, I speak today about a new series on Netflix. We don't know the date yet, we will keep you posted. It's called Apple Side of Vinegar and it is the story of famous Australian shister Belle Gibson. If you need a little reminder of your Oh yeah, I know that name, but I can't remember. She fooled people into thinking that she was terminally ill and that she healed herself through the power of whole foods. And it seems Apple Side of Vinegar because that is what the doco is called. Remember she had that app the whole the whole pantry, the whole pantry. She made an absolute fortune. She's still alive and she's still living in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: On that Yes, remember she did that iconic sit down interview on sixty Minutes. Where was it? Liz Hayes ran through everything she claimed to have had.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget her face when she was copping the arrows from Liz one after the other. Stupid cockman. Amy's stories how humiliating, and she made millions of dollars from people's love and kindness and it was utterly misdirected, disgusting.
Speaker 3: Not well in the head.
Speaker 2: Let's have a listen to the trailer. I was diagnosed with a stage four brainch him. That was four years ago.
Speaker 1: Human beings are capable of anything. I was on a quest to heal myself naturally.
Speaker 4: I flirt out's row and honest.
Speaker 3: The start from when you first lad about having brain cancer.
Speaker 2: Now here's a fun fact that accent a it sounds like Bell Gibson and b it's very very Australian. She is an American actress called Caitlin Devit. You would never you would have seen her. Well, I saw her in a book Smart, which is a great film if anyone has a saying that you must.
Speaker 3: And it was also shot here in Australia, in Melbourne, so it'll be quite interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like Offspring, but with criminals. I just can't watch.
Speaker 3: Whilst we're on these types of stories and scams and shams, there's something that you wouldn't quite be across one because it's happening on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got to get onto TikTok. But I'm scared because I'm gonna waste my life.
Speaker 3: You will, you will. There's a scandal unfolding surrounding a sort of influencer like family called the Harris family.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of them yet.
Speaker 3: It hasn't even really hit mainstream news as yet, but apparently they had a very sick baby, a child, and it's all sort of come into light that allegedly the mother was causing these illnesses and lying about.
Speaker 2: Them Munchausen's by proxy, and.
Speaker 3: The children have been taken away.
Speaker 2: From the Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's really devastating, but I think it's it'd be quite interesting in one to watch for those like listening that know.
Speaker 2: I've got goosebumps on my head. This sounds dreadful.
Speaker 3: It's really really awful, but it's all over TikTok if you allow.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you heard it here.
Speaker 1: First is the Chrissy Swan Show in the.
Speaker 2: Words that Jerry Maguire, which we are going to be talking about again later. Help me help you Jack take away these so delicious the Glucagel jelly beans from Priceline. Can't be trustful, I mean.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with just a small little bag. You've literally sworn.
Speaker 2: That I buy the giant bag so that I can share without feeling.
Speaker 3: Mean, Well, you haven't shared with me, and it's been an hour.
Speaker 2: But I've only just opened these. You know, I always share them with you.
Speaker 3: You do, you do? I do?
Speaker 2: That's why I buy the Keilos. It's a tell myself anyway. Anyway, I've already eaten too many, which is very easy to do. But they are very delicious.
Speaker 3: Yum. Hey, Coming up before four o'clock, we're going to be talking about that viral meme of Nicole Kidman. It was taken of her, taken of her in two thousand and yes.
Speaker 2: And it looks like she's throwing her hands up with joy at the news of her divorce settlement with one Thomas Mattatha Cruise the third Wow, Hello fun?
Speaker 3: Was it next though? Chrissy's Quizy, The.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, play the opener, and then I'll let everybody, you know, while we're laughing.
Speaker 1: From festive music and movies, just is it picks? That's what it feels like.
Speaker 4: Chriss discover more reasons to love this season at Westfield?
Speaker 1: Is he your local center today?
Speaker 2: Chrissy's crazy? See, Well, you don't really know about me, is that I always talk in analogies, in metaphors, and some of them hit and some of them don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever you just delivered I loved.
Speaker 2: Did it make sense?
Speaker 3: It made sense. It's just so funny.
Speaker 2: So twenty four hours previously, I was just saying to Jack, you know, the last twenty four hours, I feel like, you know, when you're in the cinema at a three D movie but you don't have your glasses on, and the screen always looks looks blurry and doubled up. You can recognize it, but it just looks weird. That's what I felt like. And then you said something that can make sense. You didn't you have your glasses? Go no, No, it's an analogy anyway. The good thing is the appshot is I feel like I've got my glasses on now and it's all in focus and three D and I'm good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Usually because usually that conversation would go, oh, it's feeling a bit crapy yesterday, but now today I'm back. I'm feeling myself again. But I just love the way that you told me his gorgeous story.
Speaker 2: Next time, I'll just say it the way you said, Hello, Lee, Hello, Hi, you are working from home? Do you love it? Are you going to be sad when it's over.
Speaker 9: Hopefully it never ends.
Speaker 7: I love it that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was the one good thing to come out of COVID, wasn't It is that people realize that you can be trusted to be at home.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: And you can catch up on your washing, you can prep your dinner, you can do all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's great, so good. Hello there, Jess, Hi, how are you? If you are lucky enough to win the Christy Swansho Official bum Bag? What are you going to put in it? Ah?
Speaker 9: Well, I've got four kids, so I tend to end up with all their stuff too, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say it's probably not big enough for four children, but you'll give it a red hot.
Speaker 3: Go all right?
Speaker 2: Bebe is your name? Is it your buzzer? It's the best of five. I mean, the first person to get three answers Cret wins the game, gets the bum bag and two hundred dollars to spend at your local Westfield happy place. Let's go. Question number one Sam Kerr and her fiance Christy. Yes they're having a baby. Yes, Christie's pregnant.
Speaker 3: Question number two one point.
Speaker 2: What is the name of Apple's web browser. I didn't notice. Yes, Lee, it is Safari. I didn't know that that was Apple. I've got one its own thing. Safari was its.
Speaker 3: Own knew you've heard yes, yes, yes, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm used to when it says do you want to open Safari? I go no. I make my own choices. Thank you?
Speaker 3: What are you are? Your Crome gal?
Speaker 2: Yep number three?
Speaker 3: Tom? Who got that point?
Speaker 2: Lee?
Speaker 3: Lee? Fantastic? Thank you? Sorry, I was shocked by your Safari admission. This is for the Win, Lee.
Speaker 2: Three years ago today, this song from the soundtrack of ingun Thor was released. What's it called? Pa, Yes, Lee for the win. We don't talk about Bruno, Bruno. I love that film that you have won the bum bag. But most importantly, there's a two hundred dollars west Field gift card in it for you, and you aren't going to spend up big my bibbit.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, and thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're working from home. It may involve having to leave the house, but you know, power to you.
Speaker 3: Lee. Sorry, Jess, Hey, next apparently we're going to have a fight. I think we are, so keep it locked.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan sho Okay, look I know it's not biologically possible, but that song by Gracie Adams reminds Abrams reminds me if Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo and Amy Shark possibly could have a baby, it would be her. Yeah, okay, three ladies making a baby doesn't really work.
Speaker 3: It doesn't, But I get what you're trying to say. It's very similar sounding to all three gals.
Speaker 2: It sure is. If you like, then you're gonna love that you are listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova. I think we're about to have an argument Jack. Okay, maybe our first argument ever, but probably not.
Speaker 3: No, we don't argue like when we're off air.
Speaker 2: We never argue, no, and we never argue on air. But there are some things that you believe one hundred percent. Now other things that I believe one hundred percent. And I'm right, But I'm happy to entertain your thoughts.
Speaker 3: For the sake of four minutes radio. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: You remind here's another analogy for you, in the style of the one that I gave you earlier about three D Glasses. I'm like a cranky mother barley dog, okay, and you're like a puppy, and I'm like, day, that's me, the angry Balinese dog.
Speaker 3: I love. I've got to tell you a story about Balinese dogs.
Speaker 2: After Okay, mental note dogs. Now, I just I hope I'm right here that we're going to have a differing opinion, because it'll be a real downer if we If we're aligned on this.
Speaker 3: That's okay, We'll just going to thrift shop, okay. Michaelaur and Ryan was a waiting scooting through Reddit.
Speaker 2: I found this thirteen twenty four ten. By the way, which way do you face in the shower? Do you face the water or do you face away from the water? Singing? Any excuse to play this?
Speaker 3: I love this, Becky g song. Shower is it because it has a shower? Did not get the airplane credit it deserved ten years ago?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did it deserve it?
Speaker 3: Though? Absolutely no?
Speaker 2: Are we arguing about that? Now? Which way do you face? Because this I just feel like there's only one answer. There's certainly only one answer for me. Whenever you shower, which way do you face? Asks this guy on Reddit. I think most people respond that they rotate depending on where the soap is. However, I let the water hit the back of my body. And I've recently learnt that some people face the water jet head on and he cannot believe that. Well, I'm going to go first.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you're standing under the shower, yes, where.
Speaker 2: What am I looking at? Am I looking at the shower head? Or am I looking away from the shower head? I am looking at away? No, you're not, I said, I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: You're looking at Well, that's wrong. That's the wrong way to live.
Speaker 2: No, because you're walking in you wanting to get water on you, so you face where the water is coming from.
Speaker 3: Like, no, one's so many you've cooked it. That is so bizarre to stand in the shower where the wall most likely is and the showers coming out and you're just facing a wall like thirty centimeters from your face and there is just water spraying onto you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, man, you turn.
Speaker 2: Around and I turn the head so it hits me on the buzzies. Like if I'm just standing there, it's not in my face. I'm not like an idiot. I am, but you know, not in that not in that moment. I'm standing there and the water is permanently because I'm the only one who uses that shower hello, and then I face it so that if I am just standing there, it hits my boobs and then I can lather it all up.
Speaker 3: Do you do it because of the feeling of it hitting the boobs.
Speaker 2: Or because you know, because it's practical, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You're washing.
Speaker 3: What are you doing this for your face? It hits the back of my neck and my hair.
Speaker 2: But why do you need to clean the net?
Speaker 3: I clean all aspects. How do you clean your I then get my cleanser, my ordinary cleanser. If you ask, lather it up, get some water, and then wash my face. You should never have the shower directly hitting your paws. A Dermatole just told me.
Speaker 2: That I am shook. I just never if I if I'm shaving my legs, I will turn on the side and that's it. I never ever do the back unless I'm cleaning my bum.
Speaker 3: I'll turn around.
Speaker 2: The water goes right up there.
Speaker 3: I turn around to turn the shower on or off. But aside from that, I'm facing the wall because I like to look look around, have a think, have a sing. Just facing the wall is very confronting and very grim.
Speaker 2: It's practical. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Which way do you face?
Speaker 3: I can't believe that, really, I can't believe that. I just it's a very sad image, the idea of someone facing the wall and just being sprayed.
Speaker 1: No, it's sort of, you know, like Prisoner of Wall the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I'm calling it Song of the Year at the Grammy No Birds of a Feather. Actually the term is Record of the Year. I like that they've gone back to that Record of the Year. It's retro cool, old school. You're listening to the Christis One show on Novah and we've got a big question. But Jack and I cannot agree on which is the right way to face when you're having a shower. We all do it every day, and I personally do it the same way every day, and that is I walk in and I turn on the shower and I do not move. I'm facing the water.
Speaker 3: That's it, as if you're in an asylum. I turn around and face out of the shower and have a look around whilst I'm cleansing and washing my body in He's.
Speaker 2: Got a very clean back, which nobody sees.
Speaker 3: Martin, Who's right, Christy, you're a hundred PC right, thank you man, completely mad.
Speaker 2: It's gone completely mad.
Speaker 7: It's like all the bits that he needs to clean, all the bits are exposed.
Speaker 8: You face that there front.
Speaker 3: Exactly No, But Martin, what you do is you slightly tilt your right shoulder back or your left shoulder back, and then the water like will go down your chest and into the bits.
Speaker 2: Did you hear the ridicule in Martin's laugh? That's stupid?
Speaker 3: Martin thinks I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he's actually words where you've gone mad, which is true.
Speaker 3: Hey Martin, we're going to send you a soda stream art. Push for better, thank you very much, don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Push for better means face the water? Hello, Rachel? Hey guys, who's right here? Me facing the stream of water? Or Jack facing away?
Speaker 9: Sorry Christy, it's Jack, right, Rach.
Speaker 7: Yes, with a little rotate every now.
Speaker 3: And again, exactly like I was just saying to Martin, I don't mind a little black shoulder back, shoulder back every now and then to let the water come down the front. And don't get me wrong, twenty like eighty percent facing away, but like every now and then you'll you'll just turn to get a little bit on a chest. But no, we're not facing the wall like a weirdo.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it, Rachel.
Speaker 3: Rachel sensitive.
Speaker 4: Also, so if it's really hot or really cold, it's okay.
Speaker 3: That's true. You're not like getting nippleburn. Yeah, So to stream art push for better, Rachel, is what should I try? Like?
Speaker 2: You know, they say that it change is as good as a holiday, and I do. I have a shower tomorrow with it facing. I just can't understandable.
Speaker 3: Tonight you'll have a shower tonight.
Speaker 2: You'll have it. I will shot, I will show tonight. I do have two a day. You'll be pleased to know good.
Speaker 3: I have three, Well, I have four. I have it. Do it tonight, try and film it and we'll whack it on the socials.
Speaker 2: But all my busies in front bottom will be dry. I don't see all the bits that really need a washer in the front. You face your arm pits, but your busies, your belly button, and you do do the technique of why do you need a technique when you can just put water on it like you do a dish or a T shirt, like anything else that needs washing. I don't take the head off and get it up there, get it, I take it off, put it in my arm, pits everything.
Speaker 3: I do that as well, but facing the other way. But why hey, Jackie's on.
Speaker 2: The line, Jackie, please help me make sense of this.
Speaker 9: No, I've got to agree with jack When I get into the shower, I face the shower head because the taps on. And then once I've turned it on, I turn my body because the fun of me is now wet. Now the back of me is getting wet by love up. I wash it all and then turn it and wash it all off, and then if I want then in there, I'll put my back against it again.
Speaker 3: You're busy in that shower, Jackie.
Speaker 9: And actually I'm actually demonstrating as I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: This, and I'm imagining it too. I'm flipping around and I feel dizzy. I feel very very dizzy, slippery.
Speaker 3: So to stream for Jackie, let's finish with JJSANJJ.
Speaker 2: Who's right here me facing the water or jack facing away?
Speaker 1: None of you.
Speaker 9: He's got a breath sit in the shower.
Speaker 3: Oh that is grim.
Speaker 4: The Cressy swe show lasted not least Chrissy clique.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you would have seen it. It is an iconic picture of Nicole Kidman walking. She looks like she's on a lot of a set or something like that. She's doing the good Australian Yeah, almost like two thumbs up yes, with one sort of a Laurie Lawrence vibe. Yeah, whilst we'mming coach vibe.
Speaker 3: Whilst doing like a catwalk walk with one leg crossing over the other side. Yes.
Speaker 2: And her eyes are closed and she looks like she's saying hooray. And that went viral a little while ago because apparently that was her leaving the lawyer's office after signing the final agreement that she would be allowed to divorce Tom.
Speaker 3: And Jennet Dewan Swannye who is Channing Tatum's ex.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: She also shared that meme when she had finalized her divorce with Channing.
Speaker 2: A little side note, I think that's really disrespectful.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is why, because that's disrespectful. That's the f of her child. Yeah, but like life some respect. Life's a joke for you, and life's a joke for me, correct, but it's not a joke for the children. And when children's parents break up, that is a really serious thing, and so I don't know, I just I just went off Jenna Dewan from that point of view, I would never do that. That's so disrespectful. Anyway, turns out, Nicole Kidman, that's not the story behind this picture at all. She's just on set. She's playing a character. Well, so she says, I never remember a character in a film that looks like that.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is the thing she said that she has she was shooting a film, but she doesn't reveal which film she was shooting. So it's like you'd think you'd name the movie.
Speaker 2: And she's not in She's not in character there, that's her, Definitely, She's never looked like that in a film.
Speaker 3: Well, she's trying to like, like she said, that was not me, that was from a film. That wasn't real life.
Speaker 2: It's not from a film. So you're saying, Nicole, well, I'm just saying, your honor, show me the film where she's wearing that outfit.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, Nicole Kidman's alile and those shoes. Nicole Kidman's a liar.
Speaker 2: Yes, Nicole Kidman's a liar, right, No, I know that this was around the time of like Bewitched, but she doesn't look like that anyway. I'd like to see the film you're on her, But that's what she said. She's like, that's not what was happening at all. Hey, I read an article I meant to tell you the other day. I think we must have been our holidays. You know how we're always like she's in another film, she's in a film festival, in another film, and another series, and we're like, are there four of her? Because there is no way. Someone asked her in an interview and she answered it.
Speaker 3: What did she say?
Speaker 2: The like, are U okay? Because you do seventeen films a year and you are not Nicholas Cage all right? Anyway, she said, I know I am always in something, but I feel like it's my duty because and this makes sense when you're a small indie film where you've got no budget and you go to get funding and you say, Nicole Kidman's attached to this film, Oh wow, you get it like that, and so she's like, this, it's my way of giving back. Well that is so impressive.
Speaker 3: See I've always loved her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, just just be honest. You don't want to be at home with the kids.
Speaker 3: We get it, yeah, or Keithy Keith Key put the guitar down.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Madonna, shall we? I just rediscovered her. She's a legend, unbelievable. She's taken to Instagram and asked her listener her followers a question. She's been working behind the scenes on her own biopic for four years or something, can't get funding, but she wants to ask should she do a movie or a series? And she's asking us.
Speaker 3: Well, I like that. She's turned to her fans.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say. I'm going to say, od.
Speaker 3: I think a series because you get more.
Speaker 2: I do too, because she's got such a big, broad story to tell. She's got all those years in New York City with Keith Herring and Busky art and stuff starting out. Then she's got her first album, second album. Oh God.
Speaker 3: The idea that she is struggling like someone with such notoriety and like fame, like her and like a back catalog, that she is struggling with production teams to get this off the ground is now.
Speaker 2: She's saying that they're asking her to downsize and downscale thinks smaller. Excuse me, do not tell Madonna to think smaller. She was the first to do everything. Everything that you expect now or are shocked by or impressed by by the current raft of actor acts has all been done by her forty years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let her show us how she did it.
Speaker 2: She is extraordinary. Have you seen that for her first film? That well, the docco Truth or Dare No. Okay, I've got an idea. I'm going to come back come back to you with it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's talk then and riculate. Tim and Joel are up next to have a beautiful Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Check out The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 4: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you