Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on no But what a great coincidence, because that's exactly where we are too.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clicheit.
Speaker 1: You know, most of the time, I'm you know.
Speaker 2: Busy working mom, busy working mom, and I seem to get my viewing experiences not from watching the entire thing, just from a series of trailers. So it's very exciting for me when a new trailer drops because that's often all I.
Speaker 1: Get to see.
Speaker 3: That's as far as we'll go for you.
Speaker 1: But I get a massive dopamine hit from it. Of course.
Speaker 2: I speak today about a new series on Netflix. We don't know the date yet, we will keep you posted. It's called Apple Side of Vinegar and it is the story of famous Australian shister Belle Gibson. If you need a little reminder of your Oh yeah, I know that name, but I can't remember. She fooled people into thinking that she was terminally ill and that she healed herself through the power of whole foods. And it seems Apple Side of Vinegar because that is what the doco is called. Remember she had that app the whole the whole pantry, the whole pantry. She made an absolute fortune. She's still alive and she's still living in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: On here.
Speaker 4: Yes, remember she did that iconic sit down interview on sixty minutes? Where was it?
Speaker 3: Liz Hayes ran through everything she claimed to have had.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget her face when she was copping the arrows from Liz one after the other stupid cock mamie stories. How humiliating, and she made millions of dollars from people's love and kindness, and it was utterly misdirected, disgusting.
Speaker 3: Not well in the head.
Speaker 1: Let's have a listen to the trailer. I was diagnosed with a stage four brain shiver. That was four years ago. Human beings are capable of anything. I was on a quest to heal myself naturally. I flirt, seek out. It's row and honest.
Speaker 3: The story from when you first lad about having brain cancer.
Speaker 1: Now here's a fun fact. That accent A it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Bill Gibson y and b it's very very Australian.
Speaker 1: She is an American actress called Caitlin Devit.
Speaker 2: You would never you would have seen her well, I saw her in a book smart which is a great film.
Speaker 1: If anyone hasn't seen that, you must, and.
Speaker 4: It was also shot here in Australia in Melbourne, so it'll be quite interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like Offspring, but with criminals.
Speaker 1: I just can't wait.
Speaker 4: Whilst we're on these types of stories and scams and shams, there's something that you wouldn't quite be across oney, because it's happening on Tick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got to.
Speaker 1: Get onto TikTok. But I'm scared because I'm gonna waste my life.
Speaker 3: You will, you will.
Speaker 4: There's a scandal unfolding surrounding a sort of influencer like family called the Harris family.
Speaker 1: Okay, I haven't heard of them yet.
Speaker 4: It hasn't even really hit mainstream news as yet, but apparently they had a very sick baby, a child, and it's all sort of coming to light that allegedly the mother was causing these illnesses and lying about.
Speaker 1: Them Munchausen's by proxy, and.
Speaker 3: The children have been taken away.
Speaker 1: From the Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It's really devastating, but I think it's it'd be quite interesting in one to watch for those like listening that No.
Speaker 2: I've got goosebumps on my head. This sounds dreadful.
Speaker 4: It's really really awful, but it's all over TikTok if you all wow, okay, well.
Speaker 1: You heard it here first.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 1: Show lasted, not least.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you would have seen it.
Speaker 2: It is an iconic picture of Nicole Kidman walking. She looks like she's on a lot of a set or something like that. She's doing the good Australian yeah, almost like two thumbs up yes, with one sort of.
Speaker 1: A Laurie Lawrence vibe. Yeah, while we'mming coach vibe.
Speaker 4: Whilst doing like a catwalk walk with one c leg crossing over the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes, And her eyes are closed and she looks like she's saying hooray. And that went viral a little while ago because apparently that was her leaving the lawyer's office after signing the final agreement that she would be allowed to divorce Tom.
Speaker 3: And Jennet Dewan swanny who is Channing Tadum's ex.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: She also shared that meme when she had finalized her divorce with Channing.
Speaker 2: It's a little side note. I think that's really disrespectful.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is why because that's disrespectful. That's the father of her child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like life some respect.
Speaker 2: Life's a joke for you, and life's a joke for me, correct, but it's not a joke for the children. And when children's parents break up, that is a really serious thing. And so I don't know, I just I just went off Jenna Dewan. From that point of view, I would never do that. That's so disrespectful. Anyway, turns out Nicole Kidman, that's not the story behind this picture at all.
Speaker 1: She's just on set. She's playing a character.
Speaker 2: Well, so she says, I never remember a character in a film that looks like that.
Speaker 4: Well, and this is the thing she said that she has she was shooting a film, but she doesn't reveal which film she was shooting.
Speaker 3: So it's like you'd think you'd name the movie, and she's.
Speaker 2: Not in she's not in character there, that's her Definitely, she's never looked like that in a film.
Speaker 4: Well, she's trying to like, like, she said, that was not me, that was from a film, that wasn't real life.
Speaker 1: It's not from a film.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, Nicole Couban's a liar.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying, your honor, show me the film where she's wearing that outfit.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, Nicole Kidman's alile and those shoes. Nicole Kidman's a liar.
Speaker 1: Yes, Nicole Kidman's a liar. Right.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I know that this was around the time of like Bewitched, but she doesn't look like that anyway. I'd like to see the film you're on her, But that's what she said.
Speaker 1: She's like, that's not what it was happening at all.
Speaker 2: Hey, I read an article I meant to tell you the other day. I think we must have been our holidays. You know how we're always like she's in another film, she's in a film festival, in another film and another series, and we're like, are there four of her? Because there is no way. Someone asked her in an interview and she answered it. What did she say, like, are U okay? Because you do seventeen films a year and you are not Nicholas Cage anyway? She said, I know I am always in something, but I feel like it's my duty because and this makes sense when you're a small indie film where you've got no budget and you go to get funding and you say, Nicole Kidman's attached to this film.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you.
Speaker 2: Get it like that, And so she's like this, it's my way of giving back.
Speaker 1: That is so impressive.
Speaker 3: See I've always loved her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, just just be honest. You don't want to be at home with the kids. We get it.
Speaker 3: Or Keith Keith Key put the guitar down.
Speaker 2: Bro, Let's move on to Madonna, shall we please. I'm just rediscovered her. She's a legend, unbelievable. She's taken to Instagram and asked her listener her followers a question. She's been working behind the scenes on her own biopic for four years or something.
Speaker 1: Can't get funding, but she wants to ask should she do a movie or a series? And she's asking.
Speaker 3: Us, well, I like that She's turned to her fans.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say, od.
Speaker 3: I think a series because you get more.
Speaker 2: I do too, because she's got such a big, broad story to tell. She's got all those years in New York City with Keith Herring and Busky art and stuff starting out then she's got her first album, second album.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 4: The idea that she is struggling like someone with such notoriety and like fame, like her and like a back catalog, that she is struggling with production teams to get this off the ground is now.
Speaker 2: She's saying that they're asking her to downsize and downscale.
Speaker 1: Thinks smaller.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, do not tell Madonna to think smaller. She was the first to do everything. Everything that you expect now or are shocked by or impressed by by the current raft of actor acts has all been done by her forty years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let her show us how she did it.
Speaker 1: She is extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Have you seen for her first film that well, the docco Truth or Dare No.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got an idea. I'm going to come back, come back to you with it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Let's talk there. Him and Joel are up next to have a beautiful Tuesday night. Check this out.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com dot are you