Speaker 1: On over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy for Friday morning. How are you excellent Friday?
Speaker 1: It's Friday and it's not as cold.
Speaker 3: It's quite mild. Twelve degrees I know.
Speaker 1: I got up walked to my car and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh, this feels different, literally twelve degrees warm, and that it was on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad day for a new hoodie. Yeah, which is quite thick.
Speaker 1: Has he got the fuck on it though a little bit fluffy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not ruar dogging.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good because if you get hot, we're not turning me a condition.
Speaker 2: Because normally I rule a dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he goes hoodie, hoodie on bear bear, furry chest. It's a lot of go a bit wild and wooly with your beard at the moment too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need throwing it out.
Speaker 2: I need to share you having a breakdown.
Speaker 3: Yes, your hair's long hair, the wings, the wings.
Speaker 4: I went and saw Jesus Christ Superstar last night. Many of them had like the long hair in the big.
Speaker 3: B said a bit, I think Jesus, Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Loops are I mean amazing? Michael Page was amazing, Mahalia Barnes, Jimmy Barnes's daughter.
Speaker 1: Amazing. I did Jesus Christ Loopstar Go, Here we Go.
Speaker 4: And it's amazing how quickly the songs just come flowing back into the repertoire.
Speaker 2: Were you singing louder.
Speaker 5: Than the people?
Speaker 1: It's coookier than I remember.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, it's obviously the story of it's Jesus Christ super Stars, so it's like rock music and he gets like he gets crucified.
Speaker 1: But when all that, but it's quite like.
Speaker 3: It's an abridged version of what happens, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some weird stuff that happens in it. And they're all singing and dancing along and he's like, yeah, it's odd. Well, it's sort of got some funny moments in it. I don't remember the story being funny.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not comedy through the Bible. They don't have electric guitars, no.
Speaker 1: No, And they were all dressed in like, look like they're in.
Speaker 2: Yeezies chapter eight. This one is funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looks like that Kane West yeasy like it's very modern to The music was amazing. The singing was I've never in my life at a hand on heart. I mean, it's with every part of my being. Never heard a voice like Michael Painter singing last night?
Speaker 2: Really and you do the karaoke remember a year after Derby Day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look this is very good, isn't he?
Speaker 4: It was unbelievable, like he got a standing ovation after songs, not just that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of getting up and sitting down.
Speaker 5: Did they do the bit out of Corinthians?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not the bit where the the woman coming down?
Speaker 1: Is that what that is?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a part of the Bible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gather I was an answer boy.
Speaker 5: Oh you were to.
Speaker 2: Well, I should get discount.
Speaker 5: Queen should like.
Speaker 3: The kids get baptized, they get discount at the school for rock. Should go to the box office. Say I'm baptized, Give me a discount.
Speaker 2: I was an older boy.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's very good. It's only got a couple of weeks. I have to highly recommend. And you see what I mean. Lovely boy, amazing boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know if I still fit in there. Hey, Benson Burder kick things off for a Friday. We're gonna fund show coming up.
Speaker 1: I love Fridays.
Speaker 2: This is Nover, good morning. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well how are your mateing? After seven this morning, Christina hern will be joining you.
Speaker 3: She's she's now a Flash sixty minutes supporter, which is amazing.
Speaker 1: Is that the big job?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All the reports?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you remember? I love this story. Jack Charles was sitting next to Sarah Arbo had a fancy lisk.
Speaker 1: Was she sixty minutes?
Speaker 2: She was? Yeah, yeah, so this is like, you know, peak sixty minutes career for Sarah Arbo. Jack Charles, who works on the Christy Swan Show, said to her, so, so what do you what are you trying to do? What do you want to do with yourself? She's like, well, I'm on sixty minutes, Like.
Speaker 1: That's the top of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pretty happy.
Speaker 5: Now she fell down the tree to Today's.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: We love Sarah Bo, we love Christina and she's doing a special story on Diddy tonight sorry on Sunday night, which would be extraordinary, So good to get her inside a bit later.
Speaker 2: We're going to dive into that also. Charlie commons in from the rooms.
Speaker 3: Kanga kanga kangah.
Speaker 1: Now were you at my house last night?
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ Superstar and I came home and Paul was sitting on the couch and I was like, looks like there's been a kerfuffle in here.
Speaker 1: There's in the kitchen dinner party. I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: He cooked.
Speaker 3: Now I've got the coats. He cooked the tastiest roast I've ever had in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I didn't make sure you saved me some there was unsaved.
Speaker 4: What was My best friend Lucy was also there that an actual dinner party.
Speaker 3: It was like they were living striking good.
Speaker 1: Didn't clean up a thing.
Speaker 2: Can we run through the sides?
Speaker 5: Yeah we can.
Speaker 1: So what did he do? Lamb roast?
Speaker 5: Lamb ROAs?
Speaker 3: He did potatoes in the in the lamb roast tray like ot and cooked and then he did a sweet potato. Told me he was doing double potato.
Speaker 1: Did he eat the potatoes because we were not going to eat.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: I didn't observe him eating anything.
Speaker 2: That's my boys.
Speaker 5: He just the meat.
Speaker 3: He was having had so many. So we had so we had potatoes, potatoes, sweet potatoes which came out of the air fry, which I thought was a great. We had a bit of broccolini, and then we because when I.
Speaker 4: Said yesterday I want broccolini, he said, I like you know what, I hate Broccolini.
Speaker 1: We've been eating Brocoli.
Speaker 3: He's chowing down on the Broccolini morning pool.
Speaker 5: And then we had some peas.
Speaker 3: With yack with mints drenched in mintzleses were swimming in mint source.
Speaker 5: Like they were down.
Speaker 1: Oh well you can have them. I would have had the broccolny.
Speaker 4: Now you're all busted on your health kicks and your wellness warriors because I came home.
Speaker 5: Well, I was doing you a favor.
Speaker 4: And you know what I found. I found the empty ice magic bottle.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you, yes, the kids were obviously there.
Speaker 3: What if I told you what I'm taking the rubbish with Now I did you a favor. I ate the remainder of your ice cream in the freezer.
Speaker 1: But that was not mine. That was my sister in laws from last week.
Speaker 3: Sorry Steph. Anyway, there's no ice cream in.
Speaker 1: The house anyway, get it out, no sugar.
Speaker 3: And I can happily report that Paul did not eat any ice cream.
Speaker 1: I saw this morning. I was counting the bowls.
Speaker 5: She might have had a spoonful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was three bowls, and I was like that, looks my god.
Speaker 2: What are you Columbo buddy walking around doing the Law and the Order episodes.
Speaker 4: Seriously, we're trying not to have sugar, and I was last night j discuss what did you do?
Speaker 5: Everyone was eat something.
Speaker 4: Everyone was having cocktails and they had lollies and I didn't have any of it.
Speaker 1: I just had a sparkling water.
Speaker 4: And then when I came home and the magic were only in the day four of trying not to have sho I was like.
Speaker 2: A girl could have walked out of her bedroom holding her high heels, and I've.
Speaker 1: Been more concerned about the ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see a candy. Have you seen what they've eaten?
Speaker 3: Magic?
Speaker 4: I sat through Jesus Christ Superstar with no spicy margaretes.
Speaker 5: Everyone else I would have had a malt tesser.
Speaker 1: I did not had they had not one malteser.
Speaker 5: In my hand unrolled it across the question.
Speaker 1: No, but my sister in law was having maltesers and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, that melting sensation.
Speaker 4: It's like the other day when you guys had vanilla slices in here, which are my achilles here, They're my favorite them.
Speaker 5: I didn't have any flavor ice magic, just the regulation.
Speaker 4: I've got to go mint, don't mess with a good thing.
Speaker 3: If you're putting minch ice madge on a chocolate ice cream, it just spoils the sense.
Speaker 1: Of a mint chop guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at me. It's just.
Speaker 3: The only mint that's acceptable is a mint slass.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you know what flavor?
Speaker 1: Such a grand man.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what flavor Clint would get an ice cream shop. Something happened to my wife and I the other day and actually thought of you and Clint in this situation, how you would do. I think you'd die. We went out for lunch and as we're walking back to the car, we noticed, you know me like to support small business. We noticed there was a new cupcake shop that had just opened. Neither restaurant where we're having lunch, So we're like, should we get a cheeky little treat before lunch? After after?
Speaker 1: I love a good cupcake. Cupcake queen is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We had them in the other day when.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did see an empty did you get cupcake queens?
Speaker 5: And you took the worse Still. I think there was a delivery for us and old fat cuts over here. Ate them.
Speaker 2: I didn't take them home, they didn't. He scoffed them all and.
Speaker 4: The cake Queen. There was a tray of them, those vanilla cupcakes. I don't know what they put in that fluffy cake bit because sometimes I.
Speaker 1: Just like the top bit, the icing.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I did for the first time when you twist the cupcake and then you make it like a sandwich.
Speaker 1: Sandwich? Good, Well, you had enough of them. When was this delivery?
Speaker 2: Years ago?
Speaker 5: It was? It was because I came in and there was evidence.
Speaker 4: There's a cookbook in there, the cupcake Queen's cookbook. They must be celebrating an anniversary.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the cupcakes.
Speaker 5: There was a delivery and we missed out.
Speaker 1: On I love mon who owns the cupcake queens?
Speaker 2: Brody? Did we get cupcakes delivered? I don't remember it.
Speaker 5: Monday fifth of May?
Speaker 2: Jeez, wow, wow, moment to ring you on. Speaking with my wife. Next time. We're having a fight about where it was.
Speaker 5: So you ate all them? You went for a second. So we've gone to the cupcake shop.
Speaker 1: We've gone for lunch. What sort of lunch?
Speaker 2: We went to merry Men in Hampton. A couple of young blokes running mary merry Men. Amazing food.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how heavy was lunch?
Speaker 2: It was like a pork benedict.
Speaker 1: Oh that doesn't scream cupcake afterwards.
Speaker 2: No, that screams heavy. Yeah, it was quite heavy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, new cupcake shops, going to.
Speaker 2: The cupcakes, gone to the cupcake shop. Two cupcakes and a cookie?
Speaker 7: Is it just?
Speaker 2: That's what?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Calm down, We've got takeaway we took at home.
Speaker 1: What does it matter if you had takeaway.
Speaker 2: Or done in in unbloated from the eggspenny.
Speaker 1: He thought you just had two cupcakes and a cook.
Speaker 2: We will grab two cupcakes and a cookie.
Speaker 5: Ye, there's one cupcakes. Never enough, he's packing it up, and the cookie.
Speaker 2: She's packing it up, and.
Speaker 4: The cupcake shops cookies. So it's not just a cupcake shops else, No, that's it just cupcakes and cookies, cupcakes and.
Speaker 2: How did coffee coffee? Anyway, as she's packing it up, she's telling us how she's just open and you're.
Speaker 1: Not even giving her a shout out. You can't remember the name?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's a reason I don't say something's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with the cupcakes, the cookies or the coffee.
Speaker 2: At the end, she hands it open, she has there you go, and puts the FBOs machine down. And Lou taps the cart. As Lou's tap the card, just out of the corner of my eye, I said it said forty dollars. Oh that's spinny.
Speaker 1: Forty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I didn't say anything, and I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you only got two cupcakes.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here and you I should have got chairs in the company for that. And as we're walking out of the store, like, see you later. And as we're walking out, Lou and I both sort of looked at each other, and we walk out of the shop. We're out on the footpath, and.
Speaker 1: Then you madly google we're a card.
Speaker 2: Down now, and I'm like, was that forty dollars? I was like, no, I don't think. And then we're logging into net bank. You know, let you see your last transaction with forty dollars.
Speaker 1: What's that like? Fifteen dollars extra cupcakes and ten dollars for cookie.
Speaker 2: Surely that's wrong. She's the charged by accident.
Speaker 1: Surely, surely, oh surely. But the walk of shame of going.
Speaker 2: You and I thought of you too, and I thought, there is no way no you and Clint would have ever.
Speaker 1: I just would never go back to cookies, cupcakes and coffee. Ever again what it's.
Speaker 2: Called and legos you get back in. I'm like, there is absolutely no way I'm going back in.
Speaker 1: Like it needs to be the mom single, play the single more.
Speaker 2: Well, we did the most responsible and adult thing.
Speaker 1: You go car and went home.
Speaker 2: No, we did rock paper scissors to see who's going to go back in?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: See what I would have done is then get on the website and google how much it all costs.
Speaker 1: In case that is how much.
Speaker 2: There's no way cupcakes is going to be fifteen bucks? Anyway, Well, we are currently doing rock paper scissors on the footpath. She came out and she said she think, hey, I think I overcharged you. We're in Like, I'm sitting there holding scissors in my hand, going.
Speaker 1: What, No, I already did you even make it to the car? So how much was it supposed to be?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I said, I'll let do it.
Speaker 1: We didn't even notice what we did.
Speaker 2: Really, I had noticed. She definitely overheard us.
Speaker 1: Did she put it back in a credit note?
Speaker 2: No, we're back here. We're back in. You know what's easy if you just give us a cup more.
Speaker 1: Cupca good on your loan a small business. It's hard to get a refund off a small business.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Cookies.
Speaker 1: Now give us a rating on the cupcake.
Speaker 2: Am I amazing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, there's not as good as cupcake coins. Well, when the cupcake, I would so how many extra cupcakes we got?
Speaker 2: A couple?
Speaker 1: She would have thrown in a few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: How was the cookie not bad? What was better? Cookies are a couple.
Speaker 5: I'll take the couple of the coffee.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the coffee. This is Nomber one hundred. Watched footy last.
Speaker 1: Nights, Oh well I did.
Speaker 4: I was out at Jesus Christ Super so I got home in the time for the third quarter, and Paul was on the couch watching. And then at three quarter time, I was like, I've got to go to bed, so and port ill come to bed too. But I didn't realize that meant he wanted to come to bed and keep watching the food. As I was trying to sleep, he kept screaming, and then he started going.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's only one point. It's the cat dog.
Speaker 4: Game, and then he kept singing, now on on the tring kind of cat dog cat do Jenner Baby.
Speaker 3: Was born in the car, a Little stir, no Blue Butter nos h and Frog at the Feeline, Gaine Little cat Dog.
Speaker 1: Because we kept.
Speaker 4: Saying yesterday, if it's a draw, we have to play that song. And it came back to bite me because last night, when it was only one point, he was like, Oh, they're gonna play the cat dog song, Laws, and I was like, I'm trying to see.
Speaker 3: Well, Bailey Smith is the top cat dog this morning, having played for the dogs and now the cats, and he had the last laugh he played.
Speaker 5: He played pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, guys, I want to cast down my back to a caller we had on earlier this week.
Speaker 4: We were talking about what do you like to do when your partner's away and you've got the house to yourself.
Speaker 2: And we got this call a dale.
Speaker 3: You guys, we're good. What do you do well?
Speaker 9: I love doing my housework. When it's hot, it is the best feeling. You get, the shower, you can probably clothes getting wet.
Speaker 1: You do the housework in the news, the whole.
Speaker 9: Housework in the news, especially when it's hot, a bit sweating, and then when the sun you're going to have your share get out a glass.
Speaker 4: Good on you, nah, I don't know about it, because then we started talking about clean your house cleaner. She came home one day and she was naked.
Speaker 5: She well, she had a towel around her, but she'd been naked cleaning my shower.
Speaker 1: When you're not this is not a house mate.
Speaker 3: This is this is cleaner that you paid, don't you cash?
Speaker 1: And she gets naked in your bathroom to clean it?
Speaker 5: That's not.
Speaker 2: We don't know was that part of the deal.
Speaker 3: I had no idea until she came out in the in the tower, would you bring your own b yoteel? She got the shower power she's and the squeegee out. She went for her life in the shower and.
Speaker 1: Does she have a shower in there too? She used to shampoo and conditioners and body watching when she.
Speaker 3: Walks out, hello, because you'd be you So I think I just went and locked myself in my room, not locked myself in my room.
Speaker 5: I came home, I'm just going to hang in my room.
Speaker 3: You do you and how clean up?
Speaker 1: And finished cow from my kitchen? I would be like, love, what the hell are you doing? That's weird.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask if there were because she had the you know when you wrap the towel around the top section. I didn't ask if there was, Like.
Speaker 2: What was she did into a Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: No, well it would have been weird if you had you reckon, I reckon, That's what she was hoping for. No one's doing that. No one is in the shower client's house naked and clean.
Speaker 2: He's home, he's home. She was an older lass.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right up your elli, right in your demod. So what do you want to know?
Speaker 4: I'm thirteen thirteen, twenty fourteen. What do you do naked?
Speaker 1: Our producer Brodie how he works out naked.
Speaker 2: He's got a.
Speaker 1: Home gym and he does it in the nude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do we call the garage again? I'm supposed to be coming around the garage of Gains. We're wearing clothes.
Speaker 1: Though when I come around, you don't work out naked with other people?
Speaker 2: Not yet, Pisa?
Speaker 5: Why would you? Does it get in the way, like I find if I'm at the gym sweat. It's best to keep it together.
Speaker 3: It just saves on washing, you know.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty thirty, twenty fourteen. I get where the cleaner is coming from, because if you get to Mestos or something.
Speaker 1: Different in your own house. There, it's very different doing it in your.
Speaker 5: Own mess does stay forever house?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's a bit weird.
Speaker 1: It's very we.
Speaker 2: Messed us on clothes, tomest Us on the skinners and great exactly.
Speaker 5: I would challenge milk. I challenge you guys. Sorry, I reckon.
Speaker 3: There are cleaners out there that do houses, in the bathrooms, in the nude, night showers, in the noods.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, thirteen are you cleaner that gets nude? And what do you like to do in the nude?
Speaker 1: If not a cleaner, what is it that you do in the nude.
Speaker 2: Apart from the obvious thirteen twenty fourteen looking in the nude? No, no, oil, it's a splash job. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Naked chefs turned it on the.
Speaker 2: Cogan vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: Coggin dot com helps you get what you want for less. Now that is clicking awesome. Don't I don't want my chef nude? No, it's a hard naked chef.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: What do you like to do in the nude?
Speaker 1: What is it that you like to do in the nude?
Speaker 4: Some people like to cook, Some people like to clean cleanse cleaner, gets in the shower, he's house naked.
Speaker 5: Well, I have, yes, I have done that.
Speaker 4: I've done that a little bit of in that backyard of your Hopefully it wasn't the front coup.
Speaker 3: What happened was we had a bit of wild, a wild night, some wind, right, and I noticed it.
Speaker 1: You had wind after all?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, i'd noticed it. Looked at the wind. I'm like, that tree has fallen out over the sort of fens. And I just had a shower and it was sort of like dusk, so I thought, under the cover of relative darkness, will go out, and I was going to say, give it a tug, but.
Speaker 5: I'll go out and wow, remove the branch. And I did it. Starkers must have been quite it was quite a vigorate.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's good naked, bad, naked kissed like.
Speaker 4: Skinny dipping, he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Swimming is amazing. It's very amazing. Never get I don't have a pool. You have to have your pool, but you also have to have very private backyard. Yeah, and I need Qualia where you have those private pools kicking out. No, there's also that's nerve racking.
Speaker 4: When there's other people around, you know, anyone could walk into your house anytime.
Speaker 1: What if Lu has a friend over suddenly?
Speaker 5: Imagine you.
Speaker 1: Imagine him pressed up against the thing like with his little chin on the concrete, not wanting anyone to.
Speaker 9: Know, Hello, yy Hi?
Speaker 3: What have I done?
Speaker 1: Surprise? Then having to do a little scamper to get to your tail, holding.
Speaker 5: The pool pony in front of it.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four ten is out song? Oh lady hook flash to bager.
Speaker 5: Stop twenty four ten. What do you like to do?
Speaker 1: Nude?
Speaker 2: Playing with your We are asking what do you like to do?
Speaker 4: In the news in the nod Now I'm not probably won't surprising. I'm not much of a nudist. But I could get out of the shower and I could stay in my towel for three hours. Oh really, shower, I wrote myself with my towel and I always lie on my bed. It's like I need to cool down for a minute.
Speaker 2: Your lights off, girl.
Speaker 1: In the shower?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Actually I've started just at nighttime, just putting candles in the bathroom when I have my shower, and it's.
Speaker 1: You feel so relaxed, Yes, without the big bright bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I exceltastic on anyway.
Speaker 4: I On thirteen twenty four ten, we are asking what do you like to do in the nude, Cathine Aspendale? Are you a nudist or is there one particular thing you like doing with no clothes on.
Speaker 5: Top of the morning.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I must submit.
Speaker 9: There is quite a lot around the home that I do need.
Speaker 10: So I'm just realizing that.
Speaker 6: But I washed the dog in the nude before I washed myself, and then washed the bathroom.
Speaker 4: In with me. I saw Andy Lee posting about this this week. He was saying, is it okay to wash your dog in the shower with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I used to do it.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea, cross Maltee.
Speaker 2: Chuck them in the bath with me.
Speaker 1: In the bar.
Speaker 4: No, the bath's weird, small dog, But you're sitting soaking in the bath with the dog paddling around.
Speaker 2: Luck like I'd get up at the end and then just grab the dog and chuck him in so I'd be standing leaning down give him nude. Yeah, well, I've just had a bath. What about when it shakes.
Speaker 1: Men in baths?
Speaker 5: Give me the especially Jason thought of you.
Speaker 4: I just pictured you standing in knee deep water, naked, soaking in the bar, leathering up at Chihuahua.
Speaker 2: No, what do you like to do in the nude?
Speaker 9: I like tot and crafts, sewing, painting.
Speaker 1: Now what is it about the nude that makes the crafts more exciting? Why?
Speaker 6: Just don't want to get my clothes dirty?
Speaker 1: That's practicality. Are you in underwear or anything?
Speaker 8: Just for.
Speaker 2: Accidentally stuck at dommonte? Shouldn't like you know what I mean? Like a lot of glue scissors everywhere?
Speaker 1: And are you doing it with anyone else? Nicolai? Is this like a solo nude?
Speaker 9: No solo activity? I live alone?
Speaker 5: Do you do cross ditch nude?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Well and knitting, I mean not much can go wrong knitting with your clothes, big needles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't drop stuff. No good point noticed.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Morning, Jen.
Speaker 3: Jen Jennifer, Jenny, Jennifer, Jennifer Morialick paging Jenny if you're new.
Speaker 5: But she's frolicking right.
Speaker 1: Now Jennifer Coolidge. By the way, Oh yes, yeah, she always hangs the washing out nude.
Speaker 5: She strips off and then takes the washing out and hangs it out nude.
Speaker 1: She likes to get a bit of vitamin D on her buddy.
Speaker 4: Remember there was that thing for a while where people are doing handstands to try and get sorry sonning.
Speaker 1: It was like a thing, like a thing everyone, not everyone.
Speaker 4: People are doing like handstands and headstands and leaning on the son in the crack, Yeah, to try and get some with the sun don't shine you just lean up against Oh yeah, well not an hour, no, but yeah, people doing making handstands try and get madam and d in.
Speaker 2: The in theas on the better both. Hey you found the follow up to Lady Hawk.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm nah.
Speaker 5: Never made that song before, nor Jase.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 5: Jose The follow up single.
Speaker 2: Otherwise known as I Love Song, I'm Gonna take a Round to work latest in years next this is nov. Well, good morning everyone, just gone nine past seven. Hey, big game for the ruse coming up this weekend. Take them on the pies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a real test.
Speaker 2: Charlie commons in after seven thirty This morning is.
Speaker 5: Have come a long way this year. Yeah, but this is, as you say, a real acid test. Hey, big week.
Speaker 2: Last week when Charlie popbye, we launched the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: So I was into state I was doing the show from Brisbane. Was he happy about Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he got a lot of posted her.
Speaker 2: Did to get a lot of press.
Speaker 1: Well, so, first and foremost, he'd never even posted her on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Well, Saturday morning the Herald Sun. Are the beautiful couple together? And then I was listening to the podcast his podcast during the week. Oh yep, and goodness, gracious me, didn't they have good.
Speaker 1: Well are you going to say they gave it to us for no?
Speaker 2: Charlie is going to join us after seven thirty this morning. Hopefully the relationship still still going strong. Are you coming up next? One of our friends of the show. Yeah, got herself a new gig.
Speaker 1: Very serious. Now she's our favorite.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to see her on sixty minutes. Christina her And joins us from Channel nine on the other side of this to talk Diddy on Nova. One of your favorites from the Rouse, joins us after seven thirty this morning. Plus we got five thousand bucks to give away. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. You're listening to Nova one hundred. Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 11: Our next guest is usually outside of the studio, breaking solid news on the street for Jason Lauren and definitely no other show at the same time.
Speaker 1: The Morning Guy, what's the latest?
Speaker 11: Chris Her sauces are of the highest caliber.
Speaker 3: I talked to one guy and he was needing a big mach outside matches at the time. Her road crew is elit.
Speaker 7: We tried to get a accommodation early and that we've up to my Hamraman's books.
Speaker 5: He had made a booking, but it was for May.
Speaker 11: When we reached out to our internal team with questions about why the quality of their news doesn't compare, they had.
Speaker 5: This to say, someone else writes my news.
Speaker 11: And wait a minute, breaking news.
Speaker 3: This just in studio, Christine.
Speaker 7: Christina Mood, Morning guys, how good is it to be with you in studios and not on the mean streets of Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You've been our unofficial corresponding When we need news on the street, we borrow you from the Today Show sometimes.
Speaker 1: How long have you been on the Today Show? A thousand years?
Speaker 2: Right? Out of those thousand years, how many were tobacco shops that you're out in the front of doing ninety right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nineties?
Speaker 7: Yes, I do find myself at a tobacco shop fighter. Someone asked me what suburb you go to a lot, Trugger Nina. Oh yeah, I'm always in Truggin.
Speaker 4: And you know what, people from trugg and Nina get really annoyed when I call it trugg and that by accident.
Speaker 1: Do you know how I know it's trugg and nine. I think you told me because because it rhymes with something.
Speaker 4: That's how I got told to learn how to wait correct trugg and Nina gotcha right?
Speaker 2: And what that is? Clint?
Speaker 5: How do you remember Christine is No.
Speaker 7: I went into a into a cafe owner in Trugger Nina, fresh from a tobacco shop fire, and said, how do you say this?
Speaker 1: How do you say this name? And that's how we find out how you say the suburb? Yeah hitting journalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, It's worked for you because a year after sixty Minuteshi, congrat, girl's got a promotion.
Speaker 4: That's the dream, right, Like you're no longer on the streets of truger Nina. You are sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: I know we get to see you do the camera at the start.
Speaker 7: I don't think I'm on the b I don't think I'm important enough to be in the in this give it a week, give it away on the steal, We'll start it. We'll start a campaign.
Speaker 2: Big story you're covering. First up Diddy and the try this is I.
Speaker 7: Mean, this is the court case that has captured the imagination of the world. And we have managed to get his personal assistant, so his former personal assistant. So nobody worked closer to with Diddy than for these two years. And this fellow we've got on the show.
Speaker 1: So how did he get him? Like, how do you get Diddy's assistant to talk to you?
Speaker 7: Lots of phone calls to New York and basically because people think, oh, you know, you splash a lot of cash, that's that's not the way because we can't compete with people like Netflix, c and all those kind of things.
Speaker 1: But you know, this is a way to tell his story to the other side of the world. So did his in prison? Currently he's in prison.
Speaker 7: He's facing a federal trial at the moment, it's been going on for about two weeks. But what this story is about is no matter the outcome of that federal trial, and he's that criminal trial and he's facing life behind bars, there's a whole heap of civil lawsuits.
Speaker 3: Is there also implications that a lot of other celebrities or Hollywood types are sort of embroiled, even inadvertently.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 7: And a couple of those celebrities have already been named in the criminal trial, and now these names are popping up in the civil trial. And the lawyer I spoke to says they're cooperating with the FBI and any information I get that they think the FBI might be interested in the past.
Speaker 3: Jesus salacious. What's a can I ask question?
Speaker 4: What's what's a frequent I knew you were going to ask that because it is confusing, because parts of it don't seem illegal.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got some audio here from the interview.
Speaker 8: This is the.
Speaker 2: Sort of This is where the former assistant goes into the details of the wild Knights that he hadn't set up.
Speaker 10: They were referred to me as wild king knights. And what a wild king knight was was when him and a guest or a guest would go to a hotel room or be at his home as a bedroom and they would have intimate gathering. I would have to go and prep that hotel room, which consisted of baby oil, astroglide, candles, incense, liquor lights, tons of toiletrees, drugs.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'd rather prep it them pack it up.
Speaker 1: He had to pack it up to Oh, the assistant had to do the cleanup.
Speaker 7: Now, that is one of the most graphic parts of the interview, when he talks about what he had to do to go in himself because the hotel rooms were trashed and so you can't just leave that to housekeeping, No, so he had to cover the tracks.
Speaker 1: And go in there with gloves.
Speaker 2: How long did you do this job?
Speaker 1: For two years?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god?
Speaker 2: He also had to carry a diddy pack with him.
Speaker 10: So we had a lundry list of items that needed to be with us at old times. You know, we have the marijuana joints on us, we would have the mushrooms on us. We had a kind of a diddy pack is what they would call it, and we would keep a sauchel on us.
Speaker 8: And that's what we were.
Speaker 4: Having that that Oh, that sounds like so you get at the Royal Melbourne show maybe in the back box, but not at the Royal Melbourne showy.
Speaker 1: So this is these are grabs from your sixty minutes.
Speaker 4: More likely these are grabs from your sixty minutes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's right.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: So this is Phil Pines is his name, and he so so open and honest. He went after he worked for Diddy, he went in a deep depression and he's doing a lot of mental health awareness now coming out of it and realizing just what he went through.
Speaker 1: He's in trouble too.
Speaker 2: Was he allowed to talk?
Speaker 1: And why is he not well? Because kind of it's hard to kind of get your head around.
Speaker 4: But he was.
Speaker 1: Did he was his boss?
Speaker 7: But did he wasn't only the boss, he was the kingmaker in the music industry. You said no to him, your career is over, right, So he didn't take part in the he wasn't. You made a good point before, Lauren, why these intimate gatherings illegal. The allegation is that women were coerced anticipating.
Speaker 4: Okay, Because there's also the side of Diddy, which we've seen the vision of of him being very, very violent. Do you talk about that in the interview? Was he there for any of that?
Speaker 7: He wasn't there for the violence against Cassie Ventura that was just before his time, But he did witness violence.
Speaker 1: Because it's horrifying like that is sickening.
Speaker 4: And that happening in a not in a hotel room, but in a public in a hallway of a hotel room, and it covered up so.
Speaker 1: Long for people to find out about it because it was covered up.
Speaker 7: Did he pay paid the hotel staff off? It was a luxury la hotel. He threw millions at them and covered it up.
Speaker 2: It's just speaking at all? Has anyone spoken to but it's America?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, no, he's he's currently probably got bigger problems at the minute, but he is. I mean, he's in prison, he's facing this federal trial every day that'll go on in a merit that'll go on for weeks if not months, and then no matter the outcome of that, these civil trials could be going.
Speaker 5: On to phil Pines. Is he affected deeply?
Speaker 1: Yeah, deeply affected.
Speaker 7: I didn't know what to make of it when I first went onto the interview, But you know this, once you get to the end of the interview, you will realize this fellow, it's been deeply affected by working with.
Speaker 1: Have to go to court. Well, he have to go fort he's.
Speaker 5: For the lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Yes, so how come he's a lot to talk? It's America. America America. It is different though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not walking around Eve with Diddy packs. No, we're not.
Speaker 5: Hey, Chris, who's your journalistic hero?
Speaker 1: I would say Liz Hayes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd say Lizzie.
Speaker 1: I love you know. I was always so scaredled this as the moment and I was like, she's just native.
Speaker 3: We're get in trouble with love to do you know you want Tracy Grimshaw? Yes, you and trust you'd be in a lot of a lot of straf.
Speaker 2: Sixty minutes is on Sunday Night eighteen on nine and nine. Now, Chris, congrats on the new gig. Yes, we'll be watching it for the Diddy story.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go, we must say thank you because you keep us out of trouble. When we talk about news things, we often get text saying, remember it's.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 2: He spent with Dental Group. Everything Dental under one roof. Visit e B DG, dot com dot AU.
Speaker 1: We're flipping the lid today. Clinty is going to be reading lips.
Speaker 2: So an amazing skill one Lauren Phillips has.
Speaker 5: She's got too good at Joe.
Speaker 2: She's got many skills.
Speaker 4: So when someone's talking about us, and this whole building is like one glass box, so I can see, I can tell all and you know what, I've clocked the game.
Speaker 1: I get it right every time.
Speaker 2: You do get it right every time. Today Clint is chucking on.
Speaker 3: I'm not too sure about the rebrand though, because Clint Slips.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have the same sort of Clinty snippy.
Speaker 5: Flips is an awkward one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Clint's going to chuck on the noise canceling awkward. Yeah, just don't make a mistake. Sorry, he's chucking on the noise canceling headphones. Put them on quite quickly. Then we're playing aloud music.
Speaker 6: Nothing.
Speaker 2: We're playing loud music in his ears, so he can't hear what we're saying. All he can do is lip read.
Speaker 1: All right, We've got some sentences here. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Ok?
Speaker 1: Okay, over to you, Jason.
Speaker 2: The cat dog ran Wild in Geelong.
Speaker 5: You do have small lips? Can you go again?
Speaker 2: The cat dog ran Wild, cat dog ran Wild in Geelong.
Speaker 3: Cat Dog Bailey Smith one for ran.
Speaker 2: Wild, ran Wild, Ran ran Wild.
Speaker 5: The cat dog ran Injely.
Speaker 1: I love that he's I love that he he's yelling too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because people always tell me, I yell when I've got the noise canceling have phones on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's how it works.
Speaker 1: Melbourne is the seventh most livable city.
Speaker 5: Melbourne's going to win the premiership.
Speaker 1: No, clearly not Melbourne. Melbourne is the seventh most livable city.
Speaker 2: What you talk about?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Melbourne is the seventh.
Speaker 3: Is the seven most livable city.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's good for living in Jesus, Yes, yep, yep, great, Yeah, okay, next one.
Speaker 1: Ready, it was Melbourne is the seventh most livable city.
Speaker 5: Oh is it?
Speaker 2: Bruno Mars likes Mars bars. Bruno Mars likes Bruno Mars. Bruno Mars likes Mars Bars. Does he MasPar?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll go one more.
Speaker 4: You are spending the weekend away doing weekend today.
Speaker 5: Wow, oh this is going to take some unpacking.
Speaker 2: You are spending the weekend.
Speaker 3: You are spending the weekend spending money the weekend, a weekend away away doing to know what that is?
Speaker 5: Weekend weekend today, weekend today?
Speaker 2: Yes, you Melbourne and not winning the premiership.
Speaker 1: In fact, they're not even the seventh most likely to win the big weekend for track.
Speaker 5: Though, Yes, I've got the headphones off now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two hundred games for track, well done.
Speaker 2: Track.
Speaker 3: Actually might play some audio a bit later from track because there's lots of celebrate.
Speaker 5: You got very emotional about it as well.
Speaker 2: It is just gone twenty seven to eight. There's some very funny audio from last night's game.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh the.
Speaker 3: Cat dog, Yeah, the cat dog.
Speaker 2: Badley Smith.
Speaker 1: He's very honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's probably a little bit too honest for the telecaster. I've got the audio we'll play for you next. It was all going down in Geelong last night, I know.
Speaker 1: Trying to go to bed and Paul, my fiance, was screening at.
Speaker 4: The TV about the cat dog because it got to like one point in the last quarter.
Speaker 3: Well, I went to bed after I went to bed at halftime, I thought it was all over.
Speaker 4: I went to bed at three quarter time, but then I didn't get to sleep till the end because almost yelling at the TV.
Speaker 5: She is squad.
Speaker 2: Bailey Smith was quite honest when he was interviewed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sort of do my meditation each day, and you know.
Speaker 8: I try being the present as much as I can and worry about what I'm got to do today, not too much in the future.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Certainly showed myself for this game, but almost reverse psychology to them into not giving me an attention.
Speaker 5: So I was good they didn't go after me, and I loved the would it be the man?
Speaker 1: Brutally honest.
Speaker 3: It'd been a mad week for Bailey because every journal under the sun was trying to get a word with him, and he just no, no, no, I didn't try.
Speaker 5: I'm not a real journalist.
Speaker 1: You were trying to get You were at the other radio station trying.
Speaker 3: To get those I was sending journalists to get interviews with him.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Big weekend for Christian Petrarca at the D's as well. He got quite emotional. We're going to get to that soon. But coming up next, we're heading to the Rose. Charlie Comber and joined us in studio next at Nover. Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 11: Our next guest is a Ford for North Melbourne, affectionately known as Chom. Last time he was in studio, he hard launched his girlfriend alive on here.
Speaker 5: This is a hard launch. This is a beautiful Olivia coming in. Do you love it?
Speaker 11: I do, of course, what a moment and I believe this time, he promised our producers hit do something even bigger. Please welcome to the studio, Charlie Commerly, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys, thanks for having me again.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: We love having you in the studio. Now, you boys all squirmed when you said that you loved to go.
Speaker 1: Was that so weird for you?
Speaker 3: Clinty, Well, I've never been in love Lauren, so I wouldn't know what it's like.
Speaker 4: Now has your girlfriend forgiven you for dragging her into the studio to meet the whole of Melbourney?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she has no.
Speaker 12: She was very good about I thought she spoke really well on air as well. But it blew up into a bit of a check the media, media ski a media storm a few days after I got everywhere and it didn't really bargain for so now.
Speaker 1: That's Jason's fault. Woo, it was your idea, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: And she said call her now and get her in here. Then he said to our producers, off there, go down to the car parking.
Speaker 2: He left her in the car with the window down a bit. I was like, that is rude. Bring her in. I was just offering the girl some coffee.
Speaker 3: The Herald's un Confidential went big on it. That was must have been a highlight.
Speaker 5: The one that got me, though, Clint, was Daily Mail.
Speaker 1: They they always get it right.
Speaker 5: They printed my name as Charlie Coomban about.
Speaker 4: Well, if it makes you feel any better, the Daily Mail have been writing that I'm forty seven, which is not true.
Speaker 5: Off, come on, can we talk some footy Charlie. Yeah, let's do it now.
Speaker 3: Big game for the Ruse this weekend because I mean they've been improving, they've been going to some decent results recently and the supporters should be really encouraged by the form. But a real test looms against arguably the add stick of the competition, the Pies. How do you attack that game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll come in with a lot of confidence.
Speaker 12: The last four weeks have been really good in terms of improvement and being in games late.
Speaker 5: We've defended the ground a lot better.
Speaker 12: So we'll look to take confidence from that into this game against Collinwood and hopefully play was written on the white board would be interesting.
Speaker 2: You mentioned, like, you know, holding confidence and holding on right to the end. That's when the Pies sort of do their best work. Then normally the comeback.
Speaker 12: They're always been really good late in games and they won that premiership two years ago based off really coming home strong and winning late games, so we'll have a big test. They're unbelievable, so they're first in the competition for a reason. So it's a big charge for us this week.
Speaker 4: Does it help your confidence a little bit playing at Marvel instead of at the MCG.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a home game for us, so we'll expect a big crowd of supporters down there, and they make a big noise for being small in numbers.
Speaker 1: So crowd really like is there having a home ground?
Speaker 4: Obviously the ground is one thing, but having your home team supporter base there being that loud, is that really a game changer?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's funny. Lots of people ask this and it does make a big difference. It's it's momentum and momentum that ten times is a lot in is a lot in football, and when you hear the crowd really getting behind you when you've kicked two goals in a row, it really does.
Speaker 1: It does fire you are help some wonder that if I'm actually it's going to help.
Speaker 2: The roof because she's going to be a wet wae.
Speaker 4: Ye, play inside all the time if that's your home ground. Is it hard when you get up to the mcg.
Speaker 1: And the elements?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 12: No, we play a lot of games down in Hobart and Tasmania, which we've been lucky to have good weather, but sometimes it chops up there and gets really windy, so so we get yeah, so hard to catch the ball.
Speaker 5: We get the best of both.
Speaker 3: Well, Hey, can I ask you about Alastair Clarkson because I know he's been very big for you and your development and you've come you've come along in leaps and bounds this year. Especially what's he like as a coach and a mentor because from the outside looking in, a lot of us would probably think he's a bit of a you know, he's a real tough guy, might give players a spray.
Speaker 5: I mean, is it a mix of hard love and also cuddling you as well?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he touched and he's been instrumental in my career the last two years. He moved me from forward to go down back and it more or less saved my career from injury. So I've got Clark to thank for that. But yeah, he's really genuine in care and he likes to build relationships with his players. But he still does have that hard edge, A coped bit of a spray yesterday training hostic kicks. He's still got the hard edge, but he you know, he's when to bring it out. He directed me to kick it along a few times from a certain set play and I didn't in this circumstance, and he just whacked his hat in his hand.
Speaker 2: He said, John, kick it long?
Speaker 5: How many times you have to tell you? Yes?
Speaker 1: It's like, did you know?
Speaker 3: I knew I'd made a mistakes?
Speaker 5: So yeah. He always follows up afterwards.
Speaker 3: When the dog jumps on the couch, right, get off the couch, do you know better?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did the same with the kids.
Speaker 5: The kids.
Speaker 2: Charlie Common is in from the Ruse this morning. We're going to take a quick break. We're going to come back and chat more next Good morning, Melbourne. Three to wait here on Ober one hundred your chance to win five grand coming up in a tick with the five K question. Charlie Common is in from the Ruse. Hey off the air. Charlie thinks he's worked out the grand.
Speaker 1: Final entertainment was Katie Perry last year.
Speaker 2: She was great, She was good just before we get to that though. A big weekend of forty or good friend of the show. Christopher Trarca c Yeah, congratulations to Track. He chalks up two hundred games this weekend. I know he's been through a lot in the last twelve months, but keeping in mind when he was recruited to the club, his first year was ruined. He did his knee.
Speaker 3: He was an act year. I hadn't put in a game and his knee. So to chalk up two hundred games is huge.
Speaker 5: And he spoke. He spoke a little earlier last year. Was the hardest part of your career to get through mentally physically that not even part of my career, just part of my life.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and my wife Bella obviously that's really difficult. But yeah, I think it's for me it's been. Yeah, we've gotten through together, which is the main thing. It's given me a feeling that I never would have had before the injury. I think I took footy for grant a little bit, but and life. But it makes me realize how lucky we are.
Speaker 3: Right on track, he's a Premiership player these days and they take on the Swans on Sunday at the mcg rather well done.
Speaker 5: Track.
Speaker 1: Two hundred games is no mean feat. That's a lot of games. Oh, Charlie, how many of you played?
Speaker 12: It'll be my thirty ninth this weekend in six years, so I've had similar to Track of a few injuries early in my career, which so much from playing.
Speaker 5: So last year's my full year of footage.
Speaker 1: What are the big cellos? Do you celebrate fifty or just one hundred?
Speaker 2: It feels like hundred, Charlie, make the call. Now, who do you think is going to be doing Grand Final entertainment in September?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I was speaking about this with a few of the boys at the club yesterday and we think Pitbull could be the one at the end of the year.
Speaker 5: He'll be in town in October, will be the crowd.
Speaker 4: Going amazing mystery or five. I flew to Vegas for a weekend with my girlfriend who's obsessed with people, just to say this is years ago, and he played so late in the evening. We've been at a pool party during the day and she flew to the side of the World team and she fell asleep to didn't make it, but it was one of the best nights of my life.
Speaker 5: It would have been he's got so many tracks everything.
Speaker 1: After imagine this is the g on Ground Final, It's gonna have to be me. Should give out Perry did a bit of a MEDALLEI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should give out Avi to sunglasses, everyone the glie.
Speaker 3: Who would be your ideal Grand Final Day performer?
Speaker 5: Who would you love to see?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So Oasis of Reformed this year and I'd love to see him at Grandfather.
Speaker 2: Let's just get him to their concept.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon they're going to make it to Melbourne or they'll split up before then?
Speaker 5: Again, well I hope so, because I've got tickets all three nights.
Speaker 12: I really want to Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't see it lasting, but i'd really like to see him be fine?
Speaker 1: Are we making so much money on that tour? Hard to say that now?
Speaker 4: Before I was asking if mast is still a sponsor because I wonder if you witnessed this.
Speaker 1: A few years ago.
Speaker 4: I was an ambassador for for a long time and they asked me to host their what I thought was their game They host their game day, so I thought it was the game day function.
Speaker 1: Clint like what you do? So what do you wear when you host the Melbourne Game?
Speaker 5: Suit?
Speaker 4: So I wore a little like a beautiful dress, like a mini skirt dress because you're like pin thin, very tall stilettos.
Speaker 3: Where was the location, mar Oh yeah, so you would have been in the endeavor room or something.
Speaker 1: Beautiful and warm and well that's where the problem came in.
Speaker 4: So I turned up in my stilettos and my mini skirt and the game day they were talking about was a half time running race on the field. We're a master guard went around like the led D screens and someone had to race against it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the ground.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, where's the function.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh no, no, you're not doing the function. This is the game day that you're hosting. And I was like I had to walk into the well. I didn't have to run than I thought I had to run. I didn't run, but I had to commentate this cheer squad member running against the MASA and the whole game.
Speaker 1: I had to stand in the race. It was so cold.
Speaker 4: Then I had to walk out. I had to tiptoe all the way into the middle with these stilettos. I nearly went down about fifteen times. And I'd say get a North Melbourne fairy about fifty messages from people that were at that game, going, what on Earth are.
Speaker 2: You doing anything for the money on Earth?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Do they still do that where people have to race against the car?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it for a bit. I think it's actually on the they do.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 5: A few clubs do different variants.
Speaker 1: What has anyone ever actually beaten the car?
Speaker 12: I'm not sure. I haven't seen anyone. I'm usually listening to clark Os Bramy. I mean a BT fifty fifty count.
Speaker 1: You aster too, Those figures a great good.
Speaker 5: I'm an ambassador for saling you.
Speaker 1: It's a a BT fifty big I've won for a while. Chicks and Newts.
Speaker 2: What do you put in the back?
Speaker 12: I've had the same stuff in the back since I've got it, and it's just because I don't have any room.
Speaker 2: I shed at homes.
Speaker 12: There's a swag, a few footballs and I think a pair of runners in there. Swag dog heah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I like hiking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, Charlie, good luck for the weekend against the Pies. Good luck. Actually going to did the Oasis concert as well, But when is that?
Speaker 3: I'm Oasis laber Well, you could take your guitar along to jump on on on stage with the Gallagher.
Speaker 5: I'll get booed off status.
Speaker 2: Here we go, just go on twelve past Happy Friday everyone our likes on sing along is coming up soon.
Speaker 1: We need to have we chosen a song.
Speaker 2: We have not chosen the song yet. Oh we need to decide that first. Let's try and offload fine thousand dollars this morning.
Speaker 1: Laura in Doncaster, Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 6: How are you Laura?
Speaker 2: Thank you for the thank you for the fine work you do.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell us about your what you do with your time?
Speaker 6: I run a little.
Speaker 9: Small school canteen in wholesale beautiful at a school.
Speaker 6: It's a great job. Yeah, it's a it's a sort of school of about one hundred and sety parents.
Speaker 1: Forget the lunch the savior, Laura.
Speaker 2: What are zooper duper's going for these days? Oh?
Speaker 6: Look, they're pretty cheap. I think I saw them.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's good. Fifty, that's not bad. There used to be twenty and that was black and white days.
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to serve zooper doopers? I thought there was no sugar they.
Speaker 6: Called Yeah, every now and then. It's truly hot.
Speaker 1: And you're a dog mom, I.
Speaker 6: Am because I'm on my own now, it's very peaceful.
Speaker 2: Alright, Well, let's try and give you some money. I believe you want to go the five hundred dollar question?
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay? How this worked is you will hear a question and then you will hear a three to two one. You must answer within that time. This is gett a book. I got it and I reckon You're gonna I reckon, You're gonna nail it.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Laura?
Speaker 2: You ready to go?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Here we go? Who sings this song?
Speaker 9: Tell me just sad the cross?
Speaker 3: Did you make it to the Milky Way?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 4: That's of.
Speaker 2: Is it trying one?
Speaker 3: Yes, you've done it? How did I get it?
Speaker 2: Done it? Laura?
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Any reason?
Speaker 6: The only reason why I'm hoping because my son went to.
Speaker 3: Last night, well sweep you love you a Melbourne right now they are at the corner.
Speaker 1: Is a song called the Drops of Jupiter. I hear the song name around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Laura's five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: That's nice going into the weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing, muy.
Speaker 1: Now you keep that off yourself, don't share it with your son.
Speaker 6: No, he's not going to know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, We'll change your name, give her an alias quickly.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your weekend, Laura, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Thank you, Dale, have a good one.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, corner, did they no?
Speaker 3: John Cane Arena? Yeah, just thinks everyone plays in the corner. It's always available, Morning Malbourne.
Speaker 2: This is over one hundred, just gone seventeen past eight. Lights on sing Along. We've got to make a call suit.
Speaker 1: I've got a couple of ideas, maybe some old school Taylor. Oh it's not old school or not.
Speaker 2: No, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: She's too young.
Speaker 2: Uh. Just on Tyler Swift Travis Kelsey, where do you sit on him?
Speaker 1: I love him, yeah, I like him to like his brother, like him, like his family.
Speaker 2: I got a full man crush on his brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I love him. I love him. Do you think he's over the attention of being taylors fist boyfriend? Because it depends on you asked.
Speaker 4: Some people say she's Travis Kelsey's girlfriend, and some people say he is her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Some of my favorite videos online are when when girls were filming themselves saying to their boyfriend, he's only famous because of the.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised they lasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always thought it was fake. She said it was fake.
Speaker 3: She sort of churned through them, the boyfriends for years before him.
Speaker 1: I don't think she churns through.
Speaker 3: She's always in love out a love, in love.
Speaker 5: Out a lot.
Speaker 1: But that's what makes her song so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does make a good for a new album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that doesn't mean it break.
Speaker 2: Uh. So Travis has gone viral. The PAP's got him, they'll get you, and he's gone viral. Yeah for something that people notice that that's not great? Lauren, is that an it to you and tell everyone what it is.
Speaker 4: So it's a photo of Travis Kelcey shirtless with his back and he has a bit of a rug.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. I quite like a bit of chest.
Speaker 4: Hair lacks manliness, but that looks unusually mode.
Speaker 2: I mean it's quite long on the right. You could braid that.
Speaker 1: It looks like it has had half a wax job, and then he couldn't.
Speaker 5: It looks like she's had to go at it with the lawn mower.
Speaker 1: Someone's done that. That's not the pattern of his back. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a sort of bear region up the top bit where you'd expect more hair to be, and on the wings there's a more hairy yeah, but not on the wing.
Speaker 1: There's sort of a speed stripe down the side there too.
Speaker 2: How would you be disgusting if your fiance said, hey, Dale, can you wax my back?
Speaker 5: That's not nice.
Speaker 1: Paul doesn't have a hairy back.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's getting someone else to do it.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean I would.
Speaker 4: I think it would end up in a similar situation to that, where I'd start with pure enjoyment thinking this is going to be fun, and then I'd get bored and he'd crack it because I was hurting him, And I say, just go and get a professional job.
Speaker 5: Do you have a harry back?
Speaker 2: No, no, nor me, No, not like Travis Kelson.
Speaker 1: But you shave your chest clip at my chest clipper.
Speaker 3: And then sometimes I get a bit of waxing on the neckline.
Speaker 2: Oh how good is it when the barber just does a little like I get it waxed.
Speaker 5: So it hurts quite a lot, but it's good.
Speaker 1: I know a guy that had a hairy back who then decided to get his back way.
Speaker 4: But he also had a hairy chest and he got he went in to get his back wax, and then he had this like speed stripe down the sideward just stopped and then the chest sort of on his side.
Speaker 2: It looked like the forty year old Virgin when they stopped doing it in the movie.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: And then he just had this like right line under his arm where they stopped the wax, and he was hairy on the front and not on the back, with a very clean cut sort of designer line.
Speaker 2: That's forty year old version there on the strain.
Speaker 1: That's what looks like has happened to Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone stopped halfway. Hey thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: I would steak Corella in that movie. He's so funny.
Speaker 2: What did you have to do for your partners? Your partner asked you, Hey, can you can you wax? Can you lawn mailer the back?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you ever had to ask Paul?
Speaker 1: No, I get all my grooming done professionally. I wouldn't trust. But it's not just grooming, not just favors, you know, like favors you didn't want to do.
Speaker 3: You know, when you girls can't get the the dress, undone do the dress up that last little bit.
Speaker 5: I think you've asked me to do that before for you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that common? Girls asked you to do it up, usually taking them off. Twenty four ten is our number. What have you had to do for your partner?
Speaker 1: What do you have to do on the daily?
Speaker 4: Remember when I broke my hands and I was in a cast for eight weeks or whatever it was, and I couldn't I couldn't brush, I couldn't put my hair in a pony tail, I couldn't tie my hair up, and Paul had.
Speaker 1: To do my hair every morning. What about people had to do up my bra He had to, like, he had to do everything that I couldn't. That needs two hands?
Speaker 2: That's love? What about people that break both hands?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, you can we We just got to call her. Can we get to Audrey?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Because Audrey's dad suffers from a Travis Kelcey like problem. Good morning, Audrey morning.
Speaker 1: How old are you? Audrey? I'm ten years old?
Speaker 5: Dad tell us about your dad?
Speaker 1: So he's forty five and he has like a really really hairy back.
Speaker 6: It's like patches everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's patch.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's natural?
Speaker 1: Is he is he hot? Like Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's his name? He'd love you saying his name on the radio.
Speaker 6: His name is Sebastian.
Speaker 1: Hey, Audrey, and but I quite like a man with a bit of hair.
Speaker 3: You've got you leave Audrey's dad alone, Audrey, does daddy look a bit like a gorilla? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, does daddy ever wax it off?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Do you think he should?
Speaker 6: He doesn't really care.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have to see it.
Speaker 1: That's why do you think it's funny?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thirteen? Or have you had to do for your partner? Give us a call here at over one hundred we are talking. Well, I guess the lengths you go to for love.
Speaker 4: The things your partner has asked you to do that you're like, really, but you just do it. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: You often get the call up during the late stages of pregnancy to help out.
Speaker 1: Or the grooming to partner. Yeah, that's very, very common.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's not just grooming though, Like Paul has sat through some shocking Netflix series with me when he was trying to when we're in the early days.
Speaker 1: He would never do it, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: We've got several TVs for that reason. But back when we're first that he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I love this, I love handmade's tail on the rounds of yeah and Frankston, good morning, Hi guys, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Now your husband has done something for you all the other way around.
Speaker 6: He did, had no choice, but he had to assist. We putting some hemorrhoids cream in my bum?
Speaker 1: Oh what did he have to assist with it? Reach?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: No, there's that got a bit of a larger backside and I couldn't quite reach. I've also just had a baby.
Speaker 1: Baby, babies do that. Babies and hemorrhoids.
Speaker 4: Hand in hand.
Speaker 5: It's not on the baby.
Speaker 1: How the check though, that's a good heart. Yeah, well, good, thank you.
Speaker 5: He's got to lift his game.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's not talk about this or tell anyone.
Speaker 6: No, it was we worked up to it, though. We definitely had to have a few chats or.
Speaker 5: Instruction.
Speaker 6: You're now married?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, good on it, Chloe.
Speaker 5: Is it all all cleared up now?
Speaker 2: You all good?
Speaker 6: Definitely got the all clear?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: You have to be married? Yeah, seafellas, that's love.
Speaker 4: Obviously, when we asked you to sit through a Netflix series, it's.
Speaker 2: Not that much Chloe couldn't sit. Chloe, would you do the opposite for him if the tables were turned.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, she's on one of those balls.
Speaker 2: She had a little bit too keen to you.
Speaker 6: No, that's love.
Speaker 2: It is love, Lauren.
Speaker 1: It's love, true love, longer arm it is especially when you've just had a baby or you're pregnant. All rules are off the table.
Speaker 5: Reach you do what I asked you.
Speaker 2: I fed after she had a baby.
Speaker 4: You fed yourself the sausage roll. Tell the joke you gave Pete, you gave.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the aeroplane. It would take a shot left turn.
Speaker 4: If you tried to do the aeroplane after she gave birth. I'm sorry. I don't condone violence, but you deserve a kick. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.