Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Wake up Melbourn, Jase Glen in the morning. This is Jace, Lauren and Clint on Melbourne's Well.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne. W an you a Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Good morning? How are we?
Speaker 2: We've got more chick chick boom.
Speaker 3: Yes, And there's been all sorts of drama overnight the Cherry car dealership on Plumber Street, corner Plumber and Salmon Street. There's been by rescue. Victoria tell me they've just sent me this saying, Jerry Cans we used to set the dealership alight. Other buildings suffered some damage, so police now involved. So another escalation in what is getting a very mess messy situation.
Speaker 4: I mean, what they thinking that these are linked a car dealership at nightclubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very early in the peace at the moment, so hopefully investigators be able to piece it together.
Speaker 5: As the Morning Progressive.
Speaker 1: A Fibergator busy arms.
Speaker 2: That's exactly I was about to say. I feel for the Fieries. I mean a on a serious note, you know, like imagine if one of them was harmed while putting these stupid out And secondly, you know, when you're on night patrol in the Fieries that's the best spot. You just get to sleep.
Speaker 1: They go to the gym and they sleep. My friend, you.
Speaker 2: Get night shifts.
Speaker 1: You literally just go to they go to the.
Speaker 3: Gym and dinner, dinner, watch your movie first Sight, then Siren, a bit of Light and Easy and then See But you don't down.
Speaker 1: The fire and sam Pole and if they go.
Speaker 2: You don't want the night shift at a city station because a lot of smoke, alarms and stuff.
Speaker 5: And apartments with there.
Speaker 2: You want you want to be in the burbs, nice little fire stations.
Speaker 1: Either greasy or it's terribly stressful. You're to sleep in the alarm goes.
Speaker 2: And during the day you got to dry all the hoses and all the it's got to be done during the day you're on the night shift.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's not.
Speaker 5: Anywhere Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Melbourne's go mad. It's every night we wake up. Where is it today?
Speaker 2: Insane? Derek and radio stations each other?
Speaker 1: What are we going to do?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know, the target at the hospital clubs radio station is going to start turning on each other. You know we don't want that.
Speaker 5: No, we don't. I mean, just get a Saturday morning's work or not.
Speaker 2: No, I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why they do it though, like play some legal music. You could play my bootleg music downloaded off? What was the old m pop.
Speaker 5: Playing my napster?
Speaker 1: No, my god, remember that CDs? Like I was running a business.
Speaker 2: You play our music in the day.
Speaker 1: That's right, nap can iry that arena c D.
Speaker 2: I'm going to burn it.
Speaker 1: Thanks so good, one person by six of us will get it.
Speaker 2: Was a real rigmarole. Burning the music though.
Speaker 5: Was yeah.
Speaker 4: But then I'd go, I'd go to the shop and buy like the twenty pack of blank CD and they'd be like, what are you.
Speaker 2: Going to do with them?
Speaker 1: Nothing? School projects?
Speaker 2: Set me fast forward. This copying is a crime thing at the start of the movie. And then I'll hip record pop we go, how going well? He last night was a we're out in Carnegie, Carnegie.
Speaker 5: We're in Carnegie, Ye.
Speaker 2: Pig turnout, thank you. A lot of people coming down to say hey to win money in thanks to Carlile Holmes. Out of all the people we met last night. We're going to ring it on one person back this morning and give them ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: How good.
Speaker 4: But make sure you keep your phone on because we're only going to call you one for a full cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait till we get until it brings.
Speaker 5: Out, not just one VM. Till the voicemail, the.
Speaker 1: VM or the this inbox is full if it's me, and then we'll go to the next one.
Speaker 2: If it goes to voicemail. No, no, no, we call someone in.
Speaker 1: Oh scosh, how annoyed would you be? Keep your phone on your Melbourne.
Speaker 2: If you weren't there last night. Later on this morning, we're going to reveal the next location we are heading to, so it could be right near your place.
Speaker 5: Just met some characters there alone we did. What about the cheerleader.
Speaker 1: She's trying to get to national there's a.
Speaker 5: Junior cheerleader who joined us. She was about six seven yep years of age. Tumble turned her way down the red carpet.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: There was a dog, there was a little kids.
Speaker 1: Jack Ross.
Speaker 2: I got down on my knee to get a photo of these little kids, and Lauren was right, She's like, I don't think he's going to be able to get.
Speaker 1: Just leave him there. The rest of the photos are on the floor for the rest of the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Something and Elvis the barber joined us.
Speaker 1: Elvis, I don't forget, don't forget the butcher.
Speaker 2: The Butcher, Peter Chef Chef. Let's get into We've got a fun show coming up today Olivia Dean to kick things off. This is Nova Morning, everyone, Oliba Dean, So easy, eight past six Here at Nova we're doing a thanks to She Already Express. You're on the air with Jas, Lauren and Clint and coming up today, we've got tickets to our and your Mother's Day lunch. Thanks to Village cinema As, you can experience The Devil was part of two in Gold Class. You can book now at Village Cinemas dot com dot au. Run through the Itinery, Losy.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to go for lunch. We're gonna have some champagne.
Speaker 4: We're going to top it off with black co the finale of the Nobu Experience experience Gosh, I love Nobu. What a delight that will be spoiling all the morms. Then we're going to wander down to Village Gold Class and see dead worst part of Too with some more champagne if you are so inclined, and some delicious desserts on a Friday, A.
Speaker 2: Little chocolate handbags.
Speaker 5: They do have chocolate handbags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've also got some. This is good Prada for the moms of Melbourne. Getting better by the day, guys.
Speaker 2: So coming up you can win your final invites to our Mother's Day lunch. I'm going to hit the shops today. Yeah okay, so we set two alarms. Lauren, Jason and I need some help, We need assistance. What does what does mom want? Like? What?
Speaker 5: What? What's a good present from?
Speaker 4: Should probably be left alone from our kids for the morning? Get kids out of the house.
Speaker 2: Rings.
Speaker 4: They are really good, but it depends what stage of your life you're in them what Because they can stress people out because they give you sleep data and that sometimes makes people go, oh, I'm not getting enough sleep, and then they spy all.
Speaker 5: A bit and what message is sending with it as well?
Speaker 1: But it also tracks a whole bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 5: It's not just what get off your ass and get moving.
Speaker 1: Say that to my That's a very bad, bad thing to say to my mother.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 2: Matching Peter Alexander pajamas Alexander.
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's not about the family. It's about mum. She doesn't she doesn't want to match with the kid. It's just something for her, like even just a massage. Facial perfume. Moms love perfume.
Speaker 5: And facial is a good one.
Speaker 2: Moms want to see us and their kids on Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: Yes, some mums really like the breakfast in bed. And I just want you to get the kids out of the house and leave them alone for.
Speaker 1: I don't know about your wife.
Speaker 2: Why what are you thinking, I'm not That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, yeah, i'd say let us sleep in and take the kids out for an hour.
Speaker 1: Don't pick up all the things.
Speaker 2: That maybe we'll come back come home with it.
Speaker 5: Coffee and it's strong. Yeah, that's good country road. The kitchen ware department do it do a good job.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 4: But mom doesn't want things that means she has to cook for you either. I gave my mum your fry pants for mother, say.
Speaker 2: Once, yeah, I gave my mum and coffee machine. Didn't like coffee machines? Good you reckon? Yeah, Mom didn't want apply to this when she was like when I was growing up. I remember I'm bringing into my dad my three.
Speaker 4: Sisters think your coffee machine is different, Beau. You're not making coffee for the kids.
Speaker 2: Are the Remington foot spars still in or no.
Speaker 4: No, there's that foot poof Now have you seen that? It's like a ottoman, but you can take the lid off and put your feet in.
Speaker 5: Underneath.
Speaker 2: It's like the foot massage in my wife's got, but it's hidden in the not ugly.
Speaker 1: It's like an ottoman. It's quite bougie. Seen that, and it gives you a foot massage, foot massage inside.
Speaker 5: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll just get one of those big leather massage chairs from the airport.
Speaker 4: No, they're and I saw. I think like a fragrance would be nice.
Speaker 5: You put a nice throw rug over.
Speaker 2: It all, Like what's under there?
Speaker 1: A nice little cozy nit for a candle?
Speaker 5: What about a candle? My mom makes candles.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: Nah, here's the competition.
Speaker 4: It's also hard because when you've got little kids you can't have candles burning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's tricky.
Speaker 4: It really is not really just get her something for her. That's not about the kids or the family. You're about doing something for anyone else.
Speaker 5: And my mum, you know what, she doubles up. It's her birthday in a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, a staycase, a night out.
Speaker 2: Friend, you know it's on Friday.
Speaker 1: The Times of Love a Fragrance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe she can't smell, so maybe not.
Speaker 1: I can't smell.
Speaker 5: She has meant a smell for about twenty years, Fragrance.
Speaker 2: That's interesting though, for a lady who's in a candle business. Yeah, candles smell.
Speaker 1: It's got night the ocean breeze. Are they actually smells.
Speaker 5: Like a sense of smell many many years ago, two decades ago?
Speaker 4: Okay, Fragrance, not a good Yeah? What about like a nice winter scarf when she goes to the footage, cozy like a cash me, like something cozy for Melbourne winter.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: God, wait, my mom's going to be listening to this. I don't want any of that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to scarf.
Speaker 1: Laurence kept me a face older.
Speaker 2: We're pro the paper. Coming up after seven, a very special Mother's Day version of our segment where we catch up with the Victorian Police that is on the way tickets to our Mother's Day lunch. But coming up.
Speaker 3: Next Clinton, I have have a score to settle and I'm hoping you'll follow my side.
Speaker 1: Probably fighting.
Speaker 5: We're fighting Sydney siders. He's involved danny Ka Mason from the Today Show, the one that got drunk at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Good morning, it is Jason, Lauren, Clint's here.
Speaker 5: Oh oh that's a that's that's Oh did you just say here as.
Speaker 2: I haven't said as well? Again Clint here? You know why Clint here? Because it's oh my god, last night.
Speaker 4: You know it's when you're tired, you go in autopilot that that will happened. It took you about three months to stop saying the old radio station I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, it was when you said you'll send me back. Never said after.
Speaker 1: That put the fear of God in you.
Speaker 2: So please don't. I don't want to go back. Last night when we were out in Carnegie, Yeah, yeah, meeting people for our say hey for fifty k. All the people coming up to Clint congratulating you. It was really nice, really nice moment.
Speaker 5: If you hugs there as well, if you high five.
Speaker 2: Don't oldis loving God right, they're the old women.
Speaker 5: Oh they've sort of followed me from weekend today.
Speaker 2: Some people Lauren and I just stood over on the site.
Speaker 1: We'll just be over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can have your moment.
Speaker 2: Little Deborah was like, my hands are on Clint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then they toddled off to alder It was great.
Speaker 4: The kids liked me, the old women liked Clint, and anyone who ever been to a pubfly liked Jase. I've seen you before, actually, Jace, every single person that had seen him before.
Speaker 1: I was like, and they go the.
Speaker 5: Pub, the pub across the Raid pub pub.
Speaker 1: I've actually seen you before.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pub. Oh yeah, Jace was like getting reader and read up by the purp.
Speaker 2: It was that lady that saw me at the park.
Speaker 1: She had also seen you at the pub, but she also saw the past.
Speaker 5: I think she saw you at the park with a beer.
Speaker 1: And at the school holiday. She says.
Speaker 2: I was supporting a lot of small businesses in.
Speaker 1: There, just the two pubs that you go to.
Speaker 5: Who anyway, Hey, you guys. I toddled off to Sydney at the weekend for a little a little weekend away. Yep, it was a great time. As part of that, I caught up with a few mile Channel nine colleagues. The meeting spot was a place called Jimmy's Flaffel. Have you been there, Laura, No, justin Hem's Venue and it's it's Lemonese Lebanese beautiful spot.
Speaker 4: I used to go to Flaffle on Chapel after an at one six one, and I get the guy's delicious balls as he would sell them some of my delicious balls.
Speaker 2: Yet, well, you still need to try that Lamb on Chapel.
Speaker 5: Very good, it's strong.
Speaker 1: It needs to be in the earlier right.
Speaker 2: So that's about to ask.
Speaker 5: This isn't like no, this is a nice restaurant, but you walk in with minty fresh breath and you walk out with garlic breath. It's very very strong, very beautiful food, beautiful food.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm sitting there. Reservation was at one pm. Sitting there. This is in the city in Sydney, CBD. Just a sort of quarter pass one.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is going on? Where are these? It was Maggie and a current affair reporter and Danika Mason, a friend from the Today Show.
Speaker 2: The drunk one.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even allegedly really shot out of you.
Speaker 1: Blood, yeah, and it's fine by us.
Speaker 3: Quarter past one twenty past one. Bought myself a bottle of sparkling water just to try and pass the time. And anyway, the phone rings, where are you? I'm like, I'm at Jimmy's Flawful.
Speaker 5: Where are you? They're like, well, you can't be I'm at Jimmy's Fla.
Speaker 2: I said to Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Well, when I got there, I said to the waitress, I said, there's a reservation for for Maggie.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 5: She goes, yep, got it.
Speaker 2: Let's go on.
Speaker 3: Your table's over here. Anyway, as it turns out, there's a brand new Jimmy's Laugh which is open in Paddington, a couple of suburbs away. They'd gone there, but then there was an argument which which ensued about who moves?
Speaker 5: Do I move?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hang on booking?
Speaker 5: Was that the one I went to, No, you're in the right. I shouldn't move.
Speaker 2: You do not move.
Speaker 1: No lawren, No you don't move.
Speaker 5: I don't move.
Speaker 1: But there is more of them.
Speaker 5: So here's their argument. So here we are on the mobile phone.
Speaker 1: Sound one hundred the way you just said that, but gone. Here we are on the mobile phone.
Speaker 2: I tied a message to a carrier pigeon and send it over to Paddington. Say come and eat with me.
Speaker 1: I read my sparkling water.
Speaker 5: Well, I had started drinking from the sparkling water, so I would have had to pay for that?
Speaker 1: How many of them were there too?
Speaker 5: One of me? But the counter to that is that I had gone to the right venue.
Speaker 1: Did they have a table?
Speaker 5: They had, they got a table when they got there.
Speaker 1: Did they not say there's no reservation for Maggie and they went?
Speaker 2: Not that.
Speaker 5: They later admitted to the fact that that was what had happened. I got there and they said, we even got a reservation under that name. So I feel as I'm in the right here. You are guess who moved?
Speaker 1: Are you will be a gentleman?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: But I'm right, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's what boiled down to a jase, and I was so embarrassed, even though it was my fault. I had to say to the waitress, Hey, I'm not the wrong I'm at the wrong restaurant.
Speaker 1: Actually they're in the wrong restaurant. But I'm going to be a gentleman and go to them.
Speaker 5: I said, how, which is the sam Pellogre? It was one of those big ones as well?
Speaker 1: Did you take it with you? You guys can take away.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, Dall, it's on the house.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? You still take it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean who paid the bill?
Speaker 2: Right across Melbourne good morning. This isn Nomber one hundred. Get ready for the rain tops of twenty we're going for and showers expected. Tomorrow is going to be even colder. It is jas, Lauren and Clint with you. We're doing to thanks o mates at Sheller already Express money. Yes it does.
Speaker 1: Money talks cares.
Speaker 3: In this case, money talks money matters. The state budget was handed down yesterday, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: The politicians were all out doing that thing. Whatever they're selling.
Speaker 2: What cuts are they making? Do you know what I mean? You know how like in the corporate world at the moment, a lot of companies like Okay, travel budgets are cut. You can't get cab charges anymore. We're not doing drinks on Fridays.
Speaker 4: Oh you reckon the cab charge. The Uber they can't use Uber blacks anymore.
Speaker 2: I want to see what they've changed and over the other and government want to I want to see her on a Lime skirter run than Uber pool.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, imagine her zipping around in a in a pantsuit and a sneakers on a Lime skirter.
Speaker 2: You know what if I don't, I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the head of.
Speaker 1: The last time you went on Jake's I've got an electric skirter. I use the lime cheese line bikes I.
Speaker 2: Have on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're great, aren't they. Yeah, they're great. It's just the fear of getting nits from the helmet. Yes, that's running the.
Speaker 3: So instead of comm cars, which are those you know cars that ferry around the politicians.
Speaker 5: I should jump on the line. But absolutely like it.
Speaker 3: Well the headline here and Lauren and I were talking about it before. Two hundred billion dollars. That's how much the state is in debt.
Speaker 1: So New South Wales got in front of me.
Speaker 4: Are one hundred and thirty billion dollars in debt Queensland, which is much bigger than Victoria's ninety.
Speaker 5: Three billion, less people, more space giving in that front.
Speaker 1: One hundred and ninety one billion dollars in debt.
Speaker 2: Victory.
Speaker 4: At least we're winning something, guys were on a payment. At least we're winning something.
Speaker 5: We must be So look, there's a few takeaways here. Let me give you just a few.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 3: Free public transport will end at the end of this month, but it will be placed by half priced PT. So you'll you'll be able to zip around on pt for half priced. Which look, that's good for the community. It's good for the commute wherever you live. You know, there's going to be a few more hospitals, more kindergartens. Also, the state government is fixing potholes or they've said they will too.
Speaker 2: How much a they're spending on pot holes one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Question all the things they say they're going to do that they actually have to do.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a commitment, it's.
Speaker 1: Not that don't get held to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And there are things that they forecast that they end up dumping because it's just not feasible.
Speaker 5: In a few years time. Like, for instance, the federal government committed to a train line between Melbourne and Brisbane, but they've now said it's going to be too expensive, so let's shelve it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But the roads in Victoria are in such grim a grim state to repair.
Speaker 2: M road outside McKinnon High is terrible. Try taking that street on an electric.
Speaker 5: Bike, Jase, I was going to say it, and this doesn't make me sound like a man of the people, but try driving a sports car.
Speaker 1: Sound like.
Speaker 5: It's so low to the ground you're like.
Speaker 1: Actually driving downdowns on road.
Speaker 4: Last night, I was like, craky, this needs a lot.
Speaker 3: Of everywhere potholes. There are curbs that are in disrepair.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I hate those streets where you can't park on one side. I'm going to do a baby share on the weekend, like in a suburban street in heighth and one side of the street they just put up those no standing.
Speaker 1: Sides, right because it's permit parking.
Speaker 2: No, it's not permit parking. They just only want you parking on one side. I'm like, it's a normal side street, the council can.
Speaker 1: Is it a busy road?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: So my streets all permit, which is because a lot of people don't have parking in the street.
Speaker 2: But would you rather just no permits? Just first investrets.
Speaker 4: That's not fair where we've got parking, but other people in the street who actually own a house there, you don't want them to have to walk two blocks because people want to go and shop onto the road.
Speaker 1: That's not really fair.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Keeping in mind that there is a bit of a distinction between some roads covered by a local council and others that are covered by a state government, like more than you think your thoroughfares, your big main roads.
Speaker 5: That's what the state like.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, right, so down road on the list to be right.
Speaker 5: So what else.
Speaker 1: Can they fix?
Speaker 4: That stupid intersection on the corner of Punt Road and what is it?
Speaker 1: It turns into a boulevard where you've got to do.
Speaker 4: The Peter Yes, said that that would make that would cut three minutes off.
Speaker 2: Everyone's every time.
Speaker 1: No one's doing it.
Speaker 2: Right, just on the Swan Street to get in the morning. Can't do that way, you don't get the coffee.
Speaker 1: No, he sees my boyfriend from Sex and co. So yeah, the p turn that should go.
Speaker 3: So there's plenty of people on the roads right now. Thirteen twenty four ten and say ye, ship streets in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What's the worst road in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Worst road?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's potholes, maybe it's the infrastructure of it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but those roads that change speed them it's multiple Oh yeah, like they're not big roads. You know. Sometimes it's like street, are you talking to school?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, not school, school zone school, it's north he's picking his chart up from school.
Speaker 2: You won't be able to do it. You're in your low sports car.
Speaker 4: What's the one in albert Park Lake that sometimes the lane is one way and sometimes I mean that's clever, but I don't get it. I'd be panicked if I don't understand when it changes.
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 5: He comes, Laura and everyone out of her way?
Speaker 4: What time does it change? Is there a time when no one's to driving either direction?
Speaker 5: So the morning morning commute it'll go inty lanes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pree lanes.
Speaker 1: What about the actual time that it changes?
Speaker 2: So they locked the middle lane off?
Speaker 1: No one drives in that minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as he drivers in Melbourne aren't going on just screwed up it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they would, no, they would head on crash.
Speaker 1: They don't, they would they definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay, we in an experiment. Don't do it, people, don't you do it?
Speaker 5: You're no one will see me.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenties in a pothole. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Shitus Street in Melbourne. Just quickly North Road off the Nepean Gez. You've got a few sixty and then there's this little patch where there's forty in the tide and then it goes back to seventy.
Speaker 1: That's the school zone or something. It's not a school shop like there's shops there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's shops everywhere. We're not going to forty every time there's a shop, it's a couple of district, maybe a nursing home. We'll do all right, Thurday twenty four ten. We'll hit the phones.
Speaker 3: Next out of your vintage chain. Drops the Jupiter. Yeah, it's right in the wheelhouse Chase.
Speaker 4: As soon as I've heard the first note on that song, I was like, Oh, Drop Stupiter, banger banger.
Speaker 2: Right up there with Cherry Saved Tonight.
Speaker 5: What a song?
Speaker 2: No blurry down light.
Speaker 1: Mind. I think it's anything like Drops Jupiter. It's real, It's really sure how you got from train, Drops, Mirror, nah recon I reckon. Saved Tonight was ten years before Drops.
Speaker 5: Would you know what?
Speaker 3: They both remind me of the g Bung Polo Club on a Sunday afternoon Sunday session. Used to have an acoustic guitar there g Bung Bung Polo Club in Hawthorne.
Speaker 5: It was great live Google What.
Speaker 2: Year was training Drop some Jupiter.
Speaker 1: Eight two thousand and one?
Speaker 2: What year was.
Speaker 1: Which song was it?
Speaker 5: Saved Tonight ninety seven?
Speaker 1: You already placehold nine seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, hell, look at you go?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was prime standaway.
Speaker 2: It really was good grows. Mister Jones would have got around there to hey, this is over one hundred. It is just gone four to seven. You're on the air with Jase, Lauren and Clint. We are talking ship streets.
Speaker 5: We are because in the state song you should have played what.
Speaker 1: Ship that was?
Speaker 6: Live?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that song.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Or road to nowhere. We're on a road to really are one hundred because the state government have have put aside a billion dollars in the budget to fix our roads.
Speaker 4: Will a billion dollars do it? I don't know, a billion dollars, Like, it's a lot of money. I remember back in like the Austin Powers days. Will go on million dollars and you think, God, that was a lot. Now a billion dollars is the new million.
Speaker 1: And it actually doesn't go that far in terms of like an entire state.
Speaker 2: Love the problem of spending it thought, yeah, you could spend.
Speaker 5: It pretty quickly. Ales, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 4: That one of the worst roads in Melbourne, And it could be potholes, it might just be the design of it.
Speaker 1: Like the pta and ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Any good morning, Good morning team. I am from the two wreck of the Northern Suburbs, which.
Speaker 1: Is Coburg where my dad grew up.
Speaker 7: Good good, good are the street? What's what's right with it? We've got a nature strip that's bigger than the road. I parked my car in the street, got side swiped twice, got my mirror taken out, park on the nature strip. Then I get three fines. Well during the build process. Sorry, I'm just fuming.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, brother.
Speaker 7: The road is no, you can't even get a car through, let alone the garbage trucks. You go and park on the nature strip and then they give you three foins.
Speaker 4: Good on your anthony, I can I can hear the passion in your voice.
Speaker 1: Now what road is it? Yeah, we're going to get just in to down there to have a little.
Speaker 2: Cob Rose straight.
Speaker 1: You're a bloody disgrace.
Speaker 2: We'll put it on the list beautiful nature strips.
Speaker 4: Can I It's annoying when the when the what do you call a strip in the middle the media the median is bigger than the road.
Speaker 5: Your nature so bad?
Speaker 1: Just say kill the road. Need to have that medium strips.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's and kill. The road thing needs to go in the bin.
Speaker 5: What's that secured road thing?
Speaker 1: What is it with the meaning coming into the city?
Speaker 2: The two lanes, the two lanes. But then you've got to go with that little plan.
Speaker 4: If you accidentally get stuck in the pit drop off to the art center, you're doomed.
Speaker 1: You're there for days.
Speaker 3: Like honestly, put it in the help of the trams, no maneople, a lighting from the tram so they don't get run over.
Speaker 2: They need somewhere. We'll get him to run across the lanes. Quicker, you can run across five.
Speaker 1: The end with the centries.
Speaker 5: It's a bit.
Speaker 1: Of stuck in the wrong lane.
Speaker 5: Isn't a nature strip? Shouldn't it be your nature strip? Shouldn't you be able to do what you want and with it.
Speaker 1: Well in your in your actual suburbs.
Speaker 5: You park on it if you want, you park on the name.
Speaker 2: There's a lady actually in Hampton East where we used to live, around the corner. She's built her nature strip into a proper garden. She's put garden beds around it and everything. Is it counsel property or your proper expect We expected the bloody mode.
Speaker 4: If it's counsel property, they can come and redo the grass on mine, because it's just.
Speaker 1: I'm lost for words just to what to do with it. It's just dead all over our straight.
Speaker 5: Okay, hello Penny.
Speaker 1: Our counsel wouldn't do anything about it, thought.
Speaker 2: Penny, Penny, Hello, Penny. Okay, the street got he Maybe she was ringing up to bitch about mobile reception in one of the streets, and maybe she's in She could be in a pophole.
Speaker 1: From a sinkhole. They freak me out.
Speaker 5: What do you mean there's a sinkhole because they're digging nearby or something.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, sometimes it's like an old an old river bed and they put roads over it or something.
Speaker 2: I hope one pops up on and killed a road and swallows those medium.
Speaker 5: Strips median, I'm not median. It's median. You're not a median like medium.
Speaker 1: They talk to the dead strips. Anael in Greenvale, good morning, good morning, how are you Charlas? Frustrated people Melbourne frustrated? What's the worst road in Melbourne?
Speaker 7: So frustrated?
Speaker 8: It's so straight in beverage and what's wrong?
Speaker 7: It's one way in one way out.
Speaker 8: Two estates are in their bean fuilt and I want to get out from school drop off.
Speaker 1: If you're off work, I forget about it.
Speaker 4: I mean the town planning. Sometimes. I used to have the Sims and my streets ran perfectly. There was never a traffic term in the Sims, and I always thought town planning.
Speaker 2: You should run run against that's your campaign. As you see screenshots from my game Sims. Seriously, what I'm looking at doing was before the tour they hit.
Speaker 1: Look how happy all the people are in my little town because there's no traffic chairs the docklands. Who ever decided to structure that like that, with the one road, single lane road, I mean, in the bin with you go and have a.
Speaker 2: Look at you built in Albert Partner now.
Speaker 4: Last night all the residents of Laurenville on the Sims were very happy.
Speaker 5: Last night. When we were meeting people in Carnegie, the beautiful.
Speaker 3: People of Carnegie, Jay said he made a grand statement. No, no, no, I think I might run for council. That's what he said.
Speaker 5: He said, I could be mayor of this shire.
Speaker 3: I might run. Can you imagine? Can you imagine the city of Donnington what it would become?
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you the first thing. It'll be bin day every week. You can forget this buddy fortnight.
Speaker 5: Suddenly there'll be psychic mediums in the middle of the road.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you're mocking me? Are you giving me?
Speaker 1: Oh? He's mocking you. He's definitely mocking you.
Speaker 2: Welcome morning. It is just kind of eleven past seven. She's a late one Thursday.
Speaker 1: Do you mean she's well?
Speaker 2: Hawks be free because they're playing in per eight ten start.
Speaker 5: That's a real battle because it's two versus three on the ladder. Huge game, huge game. I mean both are on sort of substantial winning streaks. I mean I know, actually because the Hawks had a drawer last.
Speaker 2: Week, didn't they? Yeah, so six in a drawer.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's the Dockers. Is this the Dockers? Yere?
Speaker 2: Imagine Oh Mason goes to the Dockers and then they win the premiership.
Speaker 5: Imagine if Freo Swan's Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't just go away in September, wouldn't be by seat filler with it? I hope they have a good heart already. Be the kind of O concert I'm just here for.
Speaker 2: Everyone leaves after halftime.
Speaker 5: We've got a ticket a lot of tickets.
Speaker 4: Hey, I was just reading about the you know how the NFL is coming to Melbourne and how they're going to manage to transform the ground so they will.
Speaker 2: Incredible what they do.
Speaker 4: They'll have from two pm on Friday to four pm on Saturday to make that ground change from an NFL field with all the markings and everything back to an AFL field for the finals. And it's going to take five to seven thousand workers.
Speaker 1: They're going to be working.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the stuff that will cover the weekend that whole, but haven't you seen the and then the stuff will be working overnight and round the clock to try and get that done.
Speaker 2: The time lapse videos when they transform the g like, yeah, it's amazing. Like we've spoken to the groundskeepers of the G before. It's incredible job they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mcc are confident they can do it.
Speaker 5: Any word on entertainment for the NFL spectacular.
Speaker 4: No, it just says they are still aiming for a Super Bowl like halftime performance.
Speaker 2: Lee Harding was thrown around, maybe he do you reckon?
Speaker 5: Who's so?
Speaker 1: How can it could be someone like Benson Burne's exactly.
Speaker 5: What I think, don't learn I would just you know that you lose it. That'd be a great old day, great old morning.
Speaker 4: Like a I'm trying to think who's sort of doing promo. They're not quite imagine Olivia Dean.
Speaker 2: It's not really Madonna and Sabrina.
Speaker 4: Now they've done that one pop up. Sabrina is everywhere though, But Sabrina is at the met Giral. She performed the met Gull again. She's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I know, poor thing. Hap a lay down to hey coming up prior to the paper. The Victorian police are in just before seven thirty the special edition, special edition for Mother's Day. We'll tell you more about that soon. But coming up next, let's treat the mums of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Come on, moms, get all about you fun moms.
Speaker 2: Yes, you want to give mom a little party day out, a lunch at Nobu. Then I have to see The Devil Wes prior to two and mild cinemas.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want to nominate yourself Call now.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, Good morning, Melbourne, six past seven. Thanks to you already express her on the air with Jason, Lauren and Clint experience.
Speaker 9: The Devil is prior to in Googlass Village Cinemas dot Com today and.
Speaker 1: You listen to me Jace Lauren and clips Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I popped up in my algorithm yesterday, but you know the videos of when like Adele had the residency and she was walking through the audience.
Speaker 1: Got a star, she saw the Kardashians, she saw Selene one day that.
Speaker 2: She spotted at Meryl Street from the Devil West Prada and pretty much stopped the song, ran up, gave her a massive harg about like she was the queen. Yeah, Meryl looks like a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you see her in Mama Maya?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 5: I'm not she was a hoo did that?
Speaker 1: Emily is a She's great fun.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say something controversial. I think you got way. No. I think Anne Hathaway would be a bullake.
Speaker 1: She's frightening.
Speaker 4: She's just you know, sometimes when women are like terse and strong, they get labeled as a ball ake.
Speaker 1: But I actually think she'd bess. She's a bit frightening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Emily Blunt turn out of ten, She's a Meryl turn out of ten.
Speaker 2: Meryl, I wouldn't have switch, do you?
Speaker 1: Know what's interesting of Meryll.
Speaker 4: We are taking the moms to see the DeVos Prata in a gold class after lunch at No Boo. I saw an interview, so you know how like the DeVos Pritor is sort of based on a winter. Yes, someone who worked there did an interview. She was the assistant and everyone said she was actually way scary than on a winter. And she's just done a podcast saying everyone's been telling me I was the psycho in the office and they're like, yeah, who the assistant?
Speaker 2: Who's technically right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, it's and oh my god, I'm getting all Anna winter was not that mean?
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, there were people around that very delete. Hey, celebrate Mother's Day Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining experiences. We want to take the mums the Nobu and the inter Village Cinemas to watch The Devil West Prior too.
Speaker 1: All right, who's coming, Clint?
Speaker 5: I think we should invite you Karla from O Thank god before I before I already done before for you the ticket? Are you a good time?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Am I ever? Have you got someone to bring?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I'm actually I want to bring my mum, but I'm going to bring my best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I already have one of my kids on Friday. I prefer that I go and have a few ones with my best You were a mum. It's about you as well.
Speaker 4: So yeah, exactly what you and your best friend. We will see you on Friday.
Speaker 1: Are gonna have a few champagnes both into before No, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Is your best friend a good time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Carla? WA's your best His name net Mess sounds ok? All right, we're going to make sure they're on our table.
Speaker 2: Carla. How do we feel about a conger line from Nobu through the casino floor to the cinema.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hand is up, I'm ready. Great, Well you can do that with the boys because I'll be walking, but I'll see you there.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's going to be really fun on Friday.
Speaker 2: Hey god, that's sneaking up.
Speaker 4: Mums of Melbourne. Stay tuned because you've got another chance to win again today.
Speaker 2: You go on Rogue after eight o'clock. More invites to go. If you can't wait till then, you can register by the over player app or nov fm dot com dot au. But bring on Friday, and this is nov one hundred a guaranteed ten thousand dollars winner coming up after eight o'clock this morning. Be listening for your chance to win here on Nova.
Speaker 7: Start Sloan and Clint.
Speaker 2: I would say it's our favorite segment on the show. This is where we catch up with the Victorian Police, all different divisions and departments. Today's a special it.
Speaker 4: Sure is because we are talking about a mother daughter duo. Let me introduce you to senior consortable Stephanie McKinnon and her mom, Commander Sharon McKinnon.
Speaker 1: Good morning, ladies, Good morning my mother daughter duo. I love to see it.
Speaker 2: This is cool. Now. First thing's first, senior comfortable Stephanie, are you working sex crimes? Is that Olivia Benson SUV style?
Speaker 6: It's exactly as you imagine.
Speaker 2: Yes, for you, not the for draft.
Speaker 5: Well what about what about mum Commander Sharon McKinnon. So you basically you get to order everybody around except for the big dogs, the commissioners and assistant commissioners. Do we still order daughter around?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: I think it's actually quite reversed.
Speaker 1: Do you guys live together?
Speaker 5: No, not any more?
Speaker 9: Steps a big girl now so she's moved out?
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, I feel like I couldn't be a police officer that still lived at home after a few years, so I have moved out. But sometimes I don't know whether it's my boss telling me what to do or Mum.
Speaker 1: Yes, seriously, because mom has a pretty fierce job. What was she like as a mom?
Speaker 6: You know what, It's one of those things I probably don't know any different. I mean, both my parents are police officers. I think Mum, in many ways, she did a lot of things I probably didn't make sense as a kid, like and then growing up. Now I can understand the decisions she made, Like, for example, I wasn't able to, you know, go to as many sleepovers or parties or some of my friends, which you know, at the time I thought wasn't wasn't all that great, But now I can understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, so it is literally in the blood. Well what's it like for you then, Sharon? Is it a career that you encouraged your daughter to pursue.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, it absolutely was, And I think that's Steph. It was just elements that she had. I knew she would be number one a great police officer, but also it would be great for her because you know, I think the sense of purpose and service was just clearly natural in Steph. Also really really organized and quite decisive. Like you should have seen her on the Netbook Court when she was an umpire, you know, and I remember seeing her one day thinking, Yeah, you'll be right.
Speaker 2: May be a terrible cop, Clint Shocking, are you innocent.
Speaker 5: Evidence?
Speaker 4: But as a police officer yourself, I mean, police officers see some things and it's a hard job. Was there any trepidation when Steph said she wanted to go into the force.
Speaker 9: No, not at all, because for me, I think policing's a privileged and you get that opportunity to help people at their most darkest time and it's not your sort of tragedy to own, if that makes sense. And I don't want that to sound cold, but what that means it's it's their tragedy, it's their dark time. You're actually there to help them, and there's nothing better than seeing them actually get through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, Sharon, you've been in the job for thirty six years, Yeah, and Steph seven years on the job years. How was it going through the police academy because surely the other recruits would have known Mum was higher, you know.
Speaker 6: What it's it's it is funny how you know, there's a little bit of hazing and things like that.
Speaker 2: It'd be like to go to school and your mum's a teacher.
Speaker 6: Pretty much like yeah, sees me in the school yard. Yeah. Look, I mean it has its perks, and of course that there's some moments, right Mum loves to embarrass me. But it's been great to be able to, you know, go to mum, particularly during the academy when I was, you know, learning to kind of bounce off ideas, and I mean we still do it now, and I would like to think that I help her quite a bit with a bit more of a contemporary experience on the front line as well.
Speaker 1: You give her the younger opinion on things. Yeah, a more contemporary idea of things.
Speaker 2: Very well said. Do you guys have a cross pads at the police station and do you say mum or do you call a Sharon?
Speaker 6: Well, thankfully I do see mum a little bit. Do you have a bit of crossover? Sometimes I say mum, sometimes.
Speaker 2: It's ma'am commander mum.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: It is the only thing I can compare it to is a kid I went to school with whose mum was a school teacher at school.
Speaker 9: And give her a big hug and kiss. Actually, I was sitting there with her dad and then we spotted her on the other table, so I just couldn't help myself, just for a bit of fun.
Speaker 7: I'm very, very.
Speaker 1: Proud of her. Dad's a policeman too, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: What is he working?
Speaker 6: Emergency management?
Speaker 1: Who was Who was tough for as a parent? Mum or dad?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mom, it's always mum. Mum is always bad.
Speaker 4: Literally, she's the command you guys, doing anything special for Mother's Day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we have a few things planned. I mean, we usually like to keep things pretty low key. You know, we're pretty busy.
Speaker 9: But yeah, that's what I'm doing with my mom, absolutely that we're looking forward to that good.
Speaker 5: I might go and see Police Academy.
Speaker 2: They played that academy command to share McKennon and Senior Constable Stephanie McKinnon. Guys, thank you so much for joining us this morning, Happy Mother's Day, for the weekend coming up, and thank you for all the work you guys do as well. We love the cops, we love having them in and we know you guys are on the front line at the moment in a volatile city, but we appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much being Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Morning Melbourne's huge show is still to come. You your chance to win five K with the five K question, and then after eight this morning, we are going to give away ten thousand dollars to one of the lucky people we met yesterday. Make it call.
Speaker 1: Keep your phones on you, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: If you came down yesterday, we're going to call someone soon because.
Speaker 5: If you miss it, we called it yeah again.
Speaker 1: So mean, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Well that's fun, that's a game.
Speaker 2: Guys. Coming up next, I want to talk jealousy in what sense? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Were you dating someone that was triggered by something you know that made them quite jealous? How's this? Brody executive producer tell about your ex?
Speaker 5: My ex girlfriend thought that I saw my mom and my sister too often and used to become jealous of them.
Speaker 1: It was so weird your mum and your sister. Yeah, she said, as soon as you move out, you shouldn't see them like once every two weeks maximum.
Speaker 2: Because you guys do the weekly family dinner at the best family dinner.
Speaker 1: That's which she invited to family dinner.
Speaker 5: Of course she was.
Speaker 2: Dinner.
Speaker 1: Nah, saya get her out. We got rid of her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a red flag, bro, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Yeah, you all to themselves.
Speaker 5: Some people are strange, han't cooked? People out there?
Speaker 2: Someone really jealous?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're Jealousy is a curse, though, Is that what we say? Jealousy is a curse.
Speaker 1: It must be awful to be a really jealous person, though, you'd be horrible because you'd feel so anxious all the time.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is down number. If you have dated someone like that, what set them off? Give us a rank. We'll dive into why we're trying to about it next. It has just gone eighteen to wait, tame and parlor. Now we've got showers today, guys, tops to twenty Dare I say.
Speaker 1: Clint might have been right about what the weather's term? Yeah, the weather, it's tomorrow's no good.
Speaker 4: A couple of the week sunback not really, It's okay, but it's not terrible.
Speaker 2: This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with jas Lauren and Clint. Good morning, thirteen twenty four to ten. We're talking jealous partners. Have you dated someone who got extremely jealous and what was it over? In return? You could walk away with tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show.
Speaker 5: Because there was a VIP appearance at the SCG.
Speaker 2: We're chatting about this on Monday.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were the one, the only Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Sydney was in Sydney.
Speaker 5: Sydney was back in Sydney because she's made a few appearances in.
Speaker 1: Sydney and she's been to the footy before.
Speaker 5: She's a Swanny.
Speaker 2: You know who she's dating, don't you, Scooter Brown? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now schooner in town as well.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe that right.
Speaker 1: We're all off him.
Speaker 5: She was at the with her dad and it was funny because in the stadium at the time, up flash out flashed Sydney and every everyone just took their eyes off the foot and where is she? Where is she? We're just trying to find her in the stands. As it turns out, injured Sydney sworn.
Speaker 3: Eryl Golden tracked her down and made a presentation of sorts to it.
Speaker 9: I'm told that you volunteered yourself to go and give her hat to Sydney Sween.
Speaker 5: Absolutely then stitch there and my girlfriend wasn't happy when she found out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I was raped into that by the media team.
Speaker 5: But I was loving me.
Speaker 2: She's she's so nice. I'm sure you put up a lot of resistance. You know what. He was okay with the girlfriend until right at the end.
Speaker 1: You know what, if she was actually really mad, he wouldn't have mentioned it.
Speaker 2: That's that's true.
Speaker 1: When we're mad that they don't joke about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we do on the show. He's not talking about our partners, you know, the.
Speaker 4: Serious dramas that people get jealous over all kinds of things. Like I know some women who are fully like jealous of their husband's golfing days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boys, Yeah, they hate.
Speaker 5: It, just because they're out enjoying themselves.
Speaker 4: Well they're spending like eight hours with their mates with their wives, yes, or some people. I'd be like, I'm begging Paul to take up just that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people get jealous over the other parent doing something with the kids as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, like you're the fun parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I'm the one here disciplining and you get to take him to pizza.
Speaker 1: No, that's very common, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just Paul, get jealous if you spending time with two hot blokes every morning between six and nine.
Speaker 4: Paul could not care less about even us traveling the world together. No, it's funny because I have it like if he's out and I'm like, where are you? If he doesn't reply, I'm like I text you, like why don't you just reply? And I'm like if I did that to you, you'd be so angry. He's like, oh, DHL when you're out, I just put the footy on that I don't.
Speaker 1: Even think about where you are or what you're doing. Rude?
Speaker 5: Is jealousy a curse?
Speaker 2: No, he's trying to give you some freedom. The guy can't win.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a little bit of jealousy can be hot.
Speaker 5: I sort of agree, you do care, Yeah, you do want me.
Speaker 1: I've seen a little sparkle in the eye before when I'm like, oh, you're a little jealous over there of me talking to this person or doing that, I think there's jealousy, and then there's like it can go too far though, Hello.
Speaker 2: Ash Hi jealous partners, Was it you or someone you were dating?
Speaker 1: No, it was the guy I was dating at the time.
Speaker 7: What's he was jealous that I could lift more than him and was bitter and was.
Speaker 8: I could do more than he could.
Speaker 1: Funny, So did he or did you dump him?
Speaker 8: I dumped him a little while later.
Speaker 1: But yeap, that's just insecurity.
Speaker 2: You should have said, if you don't lift this weight, relationships over giving him.
Speaker 5: Now ash, I don't want to sound jealous, but what do you lift?
Speaker 1: Not anymore?
Speaker 5: Okay, after kids, but back in the day, sure he could still with a decent amount, still compete with the best of them.
Speaker 1: But blokes get jealous of other blokes over that stuff. Yeah, yes, not, that's just ego, Yes it is. Jealousy is often an ego.
Speaker 5: Thing, always, especially blokes.
Speaker 4: But things like Brodie saying his ex girlfriend said he spent too much time with his mum.
Speaker 2: And how I stay. Welcome to the show, brother, Good morning, How are you guys? We're good. You dated someone who was quite jealous. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 10: Actually a ex girlfriend of mine. She got jealous because I had better, had a better booty than what she did. Yeah, all the hip thrust and everything, you know, Like, she got jealous. I wear my ice wear tights as well, so it made him really like pop when.
Speaker 2: I squat time you wear shorts over the lemons down the street.
Speaker 1: Get so you're pretty crowdy A glutes?
Speaker 10: Oh, I'm trying four days a week. So the popping.
Speaker 1: Popping and so what she had a flat bum pancake pancakes. You can't say that. I can say that. You can't say that. So did you keep the glutes and drop the girl?
Speaker 7: One hundred percent?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 10: Now even like when you go to Europe, so you can went, I went to Europe like anything, so sending goes over there. So I used to like good the song thom KINI and just walks from off you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You were walking around in the thong in Europe.
Speaker 2: Take us the right away.
Speaker 1: But I want to see how how often do you do leg day?
Speaker 10: Four days a week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The legs are the legs legging at the moment they look it's peachey going.
Speaker 10: I'll send you.
Speaker 1: Don't send them directly to me.
Speaker 2: Just wants to see in case the wife goes through the phone. Just send them to the show account.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you think she's gonna get jealous if she says stays legs in your Instagram, Well, the way he talks about they call it sella right. I love I love a man who can wear a cheese string speeder around the.
Speaker 5: Must have pol And brand. No, we're nothing now, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: You're going to get from private. Here we go an you get the chance to take an easy question fifty bucks meeting for five hundred or roll the ice and go for five k.
Speaker 1: Who we're playing with today, we're playing with Phoebe from Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, Phoebe. You're going to Europe for a family reunion. Who are you seeing over in Europa? And where are you off to?
Speaker 6: So half my family lives in Portugal, but I'm seeing like there's like thirty of us, like my cousins, like uncles, aunties, some that I haven't even met yet.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 5: Any excuse for a family reunion, especially when it's in Europe.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of cheek kissing. Yeah, yeah, I know they do the double kiss the Europeans.
Speaker 7: Yeah they do all right.
Speaker 1: Now, it's also going to be expensive for you to do that, so let's try. We need some cash. I believe today you want to play for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's go and hopefully give them five thousand dollars. All right, thanks you mate to Carlile Holmes. It better starts with Carlile Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes Cross Melbourne or at Carlo Holmes dot com dot au. Rules are simple. You hear a question, you hear three two one, you need to answer in that time. Okay, that's right, good luck, feed luck for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Winch tropical plant can be a source of real vanilla flavoring three two one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's not that plant. No, No, not that plant.
Speaker 1: No, it's an orchid.
Speaker 2: It's an all.
Speaker 1: It's how beautiful. I love orchids.
Speaker 2: I love vanilla.
Speaker 5: They look beautiful, don't they? The orchid?
Speaker 1: They do? Who knew that?
Speaker 2: I put my son to a gelato shop.
Speaker 5: The other day?
Speaker 1: Did you ask for orchard flavored ice?
Speaker 2: Crept? Who you ordered vanilla?
Speaker 1: Yama?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 5: No great vanilla, dan perfect love vanilla.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, all this choice vanilla?
Speaker 5: You sometimes simple things in life, Chase, I know, often the best.
Speaker 1: But it was like, what flavor did you get? Tooty fruity?
Speaker 5: Now cookies?
Speaker 1: And what did you get? Bubble gum?
Speaker 2: Got red velvet.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Red velvet in and ice incredible Nah a.
Speaker 2: Bit tangy dog Shay House in Bentley are just on tucker row.
Speaker 1: Red velvet ice cream. It's in but the red velvet.
Speaker 4: Like you're getting a cupcake that's got that like cream cheese frosting on this has got like that's what is it?
Speaker 5: Out o cake in the ice cream? That sounds diabolical, counts diabet diabetes inducing.
Speaker 1: Really tooty fruity gone dirty fruity babe, thanks.
Speaker 2: To giving me the cracked out Have a good day you two. All right, return this time tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Ittytty city fruity.
Speaker 2: What flavor is that? Exactly?
Speaker 5: It's like a fruit tingle?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if it exists. Actually to say rainbow for tutti fruity came out.
Speaker 2: Well, we know what the real rainbow paddle pop flavor is, don't we It's caramel, yes, yes, spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: What about bubble gum? Yeah, bubble gum flavor. That's so artificial, so delicious. All right, mast tongue turn blue.
Speaker 2: Height a Clark going to check your underwork. Ladict in News coming up next here on nov well, good morning, no man, and I'll work on your Wednesday. Hey, we're just saying during your news then Clint, wasn't I both shocked that booty clubs don't have full time psychologists.
Speaker 5: It's amazing. I mean, many clubs do have psychologists on staff, but there are clearly many who don't.
Speaker 1: So did Carlton not have one?
Speaker 3: There's a reliance on the club doctor in that sense, so the club doctor to afford sort of medical care and then they get referred. So now the AFL has stepped in in the wake of that a larger holean situation. By the way, the Blues find seventy five thousand dollars, so the bulk of that money is going to a mental health charity right now, and it's going to be it's going to be compulsory or mandatory for clubs to have psychologists full time.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly shocked they don't have one already full time every club.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're a front row seat to the footy club world for a number of years and I'm look, I'm a new footy fan and even I'm shocked at like these kids look like they're on school camp and then full time psychologies just about out at thirty and they don't even know how to iron a shirt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Well, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's also outside of what happens on the field. It's the pressure off the field.
Speaker 4: But they're kids who come from being in high school, some of them, and all of a sudden they're thrown into this world where it's all eyes on them all the time, and there's all of a sudden your personal life is scrutinized, your friendships, your families.
Speaker 2: I was mentioned to you earlier, I'm sick of the token like, oh no, we've got we've got a service. They can ring anytime for free. It's like it just feels a little bit.
Speaker 1: But that's good, that's good that the AFL have done that. But I just I suppose maybe the AFL didn't make it mandatory because every club should have just done it anyway.
Speaker 3: And as we've witnessed, nobody is immune in this situation. Everyone everyone's you know, got various issues and problems in our lives. Well, you know, it's a great step, it's a positive step. It's just sad that it's taken this to get where we.
Speaker 2: Are, and it always seems to Unfortunately, hey, shifting gears just gone thirteen past eight. We've got a lot of money to give away. Guy.
Speaker 1: We do this week.
Speaker 4: We are saying, hey, fifty k and we want to share that cash with you.
Speaker 1: Melbourne. We did our first event yesterday. We're down at Carnegie.
Speaker 2: Rob The odds are very good. So anybody who came down to Carnegie outside Spotlight yesterday.
Speaker 5: I'm nailing it.
Speaker 2: The day after we've done it, they are in the running for ten thousand dollars. We're about to bring someone next. If they don't answer, we ring the next person on the list.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my gosh. All we have to do is turn up reg CDs, say hey, and.
Speaker 5: You got the suitcase of cash.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, we're going out again and we'll tell you exactly where we're going on the other side of Bruno Mars. Could be heading to your suburbs. Ten grand first one gets given away next here on over.
Speaker 3: Jase, Lauren and Clean say hey for fifty k thanks to Carlisle.
Speaker 2: All right, here is the goal over the next two weeks, So we are going to be out and about in Melbourne. We will let you know where we're going next. In a second It is all thanks to our mates Carlile Holmes. In fact, we're actually at a visit a Carlisle display home at one point.
Speaker 4: Lena, you know what if you're busy during the week, we understand it's hard to get out in about during the weeks. Sometimes we'll also be doing a Saturday for you, Meilbar this weekend activity and all we have to do is come down say hey, and you could win your share in fifty k.
Speaker 1: Over five days, we'll give away ten k, like.
Speaker 5: What scores of people did just yesterday.
Speaker 3: My Peopleggy Central, which was just bursting and we met some amazing people and one amazing person.
Speaker 5: Will win ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: So you just come down register, say hey, and then we'll call someone and that's exactly what we're about to do.
Speaker 1: Have your phones on you hopefully.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to you know, you're odds. You're only up against the people who were there last night, because then we clear all these registrations.
Speaker 4: Start again because we'll be back out tomorrow. But let's get through. Say hey is Incarnie, Say hey in Carnegie, this.
Speaker 5: Is we This is a ten thousand dollars call guarantee.
Speaker 1: Now, if the first person we call. This has been randomly generated.
Speaker 4: If the first person we call doesn't answer, we go to the next one, so we won't say anyone's name, so you're not too disappointed if you don't answer.
Speaker 1: But let's go Jason.
Speaker 2: If it goes to voicemail, we hang up. We call someone else.
Speaker 1: Or if your phones are.
Speaker 5: Let's start.
Speaker 2: We're ringing Hello, Hello, Lewis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this hi Lewis, Hellois, here you go. There's three voices. Who do you think it could be?
Speaker 7: You couldn't.
Speaker 1: Lewis? Where were you between four and five pm yesterday?
Speaker 10: And Cannie? If I can put.
Speaker 2: Out Carnegie, Cannie, you'll find it.
Speaker 1: Said Lewis. Yeah, it's Jas, Lauren and Clinton. You just wont ten thousand dollars. Thank you so much, Cash is you always my friend?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Leis.
Speaker 2: Took a minute for the penny to drop, and I think he's there now.
Speaker 5: Now that that penny's dropped. What do you think, mate?
Speaker 2: Ten grand is.
Speaker 7: Going to do so much for everyone around me?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, tell me what are you going to do with ten Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, maybe take a little bit of holiday, yes.
Speaker 2: In your voice?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm just in a shock.
Speaker 2: Right now, tell.
Speaker 1: Us about yourself. What do you do? What do you do for a crustum?
Speaker 7: A sparky by trade?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 10: So yeah, we discuss Jady and hopefully start out by myself.
Speaker 2: Who are you there with last night? Mate?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 2: Who was with you last night? Or were you on your own?
Speaker 7: I was just by myself?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well you travel to Carnegie?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 5: Where are you from? In Melbourne southeast so of a Beaconsfield? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Traveled, So you traveled, you came over you said, Hey, is that the easiest way to win ten thousand dollars you've ever heard of?
Speaker 1: Lords?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's really.
Speaker 5: Who is shaking right now?
Speaker 2: Oh mate?
Speaker 1: That's so nice and worth popping down to Carnegie?
Speaker 5: Yeah trouble?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now, did you have into you know, like any one of us three any more than the other.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite? Is that what you're asking?
Speaker 5: You're for you my favorite?
Speaker 2: Na go because one of us would have knocked the ground off.
Speaker 4: The ten Hey, Louis ten thousands?
Speaker 2: There in the background, that's my mom.
Speaker 5: Can we talk to her?
Speaker 2: Chat my mom?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Herego Hello, Hello, Lewis's mum. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Vick k vick K. He said he's going to give you five grands.
Speaker 1: You know, Lewis just won ten thousand dollars. He just won ten k.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: He said he went up there and need to say hi, and I went okay, and then.
Speaker 1: He said, hey, any one ten k?
Speaker 7: He really needs it right now?
Speaker 5: What does your boy? What does the boy mean to you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, it's Mother's Day.
Speaker 8: Come that minute, they'll probably show what they need to. Actually he's actually born on Mother's Day in England.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go.
Speaker 8: Does mean a lot by both step.
Speaker 2: What he's going to spoil you on the weekend, no doubt. But your boys won ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Lovely to meet your money god both Don Lewis, thank you, well done, Lewis, well done, VICKI ten okay just for saying hey, thanks to our friends at Carlisle Holmes. How good is that? The easiest way to win?
Speaker 2: I'm here and you and better start to with Carlo Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or at Carlile Holmes dot com. Dot a you with a with a mini Carlole Homes front door set up.
Speaker 1: We did not knock, Adam, You never know who's going to pop out of that a little picket fence.
Speaker 4: All right, very cute, And we are going to visit one of the color homes display homes on the weekend.
Speaker 2: But we're going again Thursday afternoon. Here to go Tomorrow between four and five pm. We will be Bayside Center in Frankston, right outside the entertainment complex. I've been told that's where we'll be Bayside Center in Frankston, outside the entertainment complex tomorrow between four and five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, make sure you jump onto our socials because the details are on there as well.
Speaker 2: Anyone that comes down in that hour.
Speaker 1: Will be registered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll be in the running for a ten thousand dollars payer.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And as you've just found out, it's that easy. Yeah, Like it's life changing and it's that easy.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: Say it's so fun.
Speaker 2: Say hey, fifty K. That's right. We're on the streets uploading money over the next two weeks thanks to Carlile Holmes Frankston. We're heading your way next. I went to a don't make sure, I don't know what to call it on the weekend. Lovely couple who we're really good friends with Molly and nath Instannaith.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you mean? You don't know what to call it?
Speaker 2: So they are expecting a baby.
Speaker 5: Shower, well sprinkle.
Speaker 2: The invite didn't say baby shower. It was like a barbecue gathering. And it wasn't just because would you say a baby share it? And girls.
Speaker 1: Were there are other people there are always guan looke like what sorry?
Speaker 2: So it was me I took the kids. There were other families there the kids.
Speaker 1: So they invited a whole bunch of people jumping castle.
Speaker 5: It's a baby shower with blokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't we can go to baby showers.
Speaker 2: Well they can, but they don't often. We didn't pass a nappy round with the Mars bar in it or anything. You know, they're silly, but I mean they are that.
Speaker 4: I mean the baby barbecue, what was it? It was it to celebrate the birth of the the baby.
Speaker 2: So baby babies, babies on the way.
Speaker 1: Baby, let's go with baby baby barbecue.
Speaker 2: Great. So the kids at a jumping castle. Great vibe was also Molly looks incredible.
Speaker 4: Just a big let's catch up with everyone before we have a baby, because we might be in the trenches for a while exactly.
Speaker 2: And normally their house would host.
Speaker 1: It's a baby shower the parties.
Speaker 5: Because the kick ons and stuff. Yeah, there's the kick on house.
Speaker 2: So it's a very different vibe going there, jumping castle out the back.
Speaker 4: It's a baby shower. This is no beer pong blokes go to baby shells now.
Speaker 2: No beer ponk set up or anything like that.
Speaker 1: The main table, the baby shell that's probably probably fair, probably good idea, probably fair show.
Speaker 2: The beer pong table was replaced by a beautiful table with food and everything on it, and they this huge cake like with congratulations on top of the stick like that. Now, I just knew in the back of my mind cakes always get cut right at the end of a party, right, And I knew the barbecue would go on to like six or so. And I was popping in. I had the four year old.
Speaker 5: You're looking for an exit strategy.
Speaker 1: He's looking for a piece of cake, looking for both.
Speaker 2: I just knew I wasn't going to stay till the end, because like by four o'clock on your arch, the.
Speaker 4: Cake's not cut at the end though, it's cut of like smack bang in the middle of the pad.
Speaker 1: And everyone.
Speaker 4: Everyone has it, they enjoy it. They don't take the cake and disappear.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought the cake's like any thing here, have a slither, off you go. So I started preparing Archie for it. Beau. I didn't want him thinking he was going to get cake, because otherwise he'd want to wait around. So I told him the cake was cardboard, and it's it's like a decorative cake. It's not edible.
Speaker 1: You're fun at a party.
Speaker 5: As a cardboard cake.
Speaker 2: The parents will agree with me.
Speaker 4: You need It's like it's like when people used to say that mister Whippy Van if it played the music, it meant it was out of ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yes, out of ice cream. The music is that that's the apology music because it's out of ice.
Speaker 2: And I we'll get him on the next one. Yeah, so I've done. It was cardboard, So I was like, otherwise he's never going to le.
Speaker 5: How did that go down with Archie?
Speaker 2: He he took it okay, right. I was like, don't touch its decorative.
Speaker 1: What did you expect him to do? Go up to Nathan Moullin be like, you're fraudsters. You've tricked me into this party and you got a cardboard cake.
Speaker 2: Yes, the four year old could have done that anyway. He was on the jumping castle, a few lollies and everything, and I could see him starting to turn. I'm like, okay, let's get him out of here. Let's not be those people that cause a scene. And then we're just about to leave and one of the mums was like, you can't leave. We're going to have cake.
Speaker 1: Oh, we haven't done the cake yet.
Speaker 2: The cardboard cake cut his face when that knife went through the cake. It was like an episode of his cake, you know when you're his eyes lit up like he won dolphin treasure at the pokey.
Speaker 1: Did you give him the cake?
Speaker 2: We gave him piece cap and he's like, it's a real cake. And he just started running around.
Speaker 1: The room looking at what do you normally do for it's a real cake.
Speaker 2: Taste was delicious.
Speaker 1: How much cake did you have?
Speaker 2: They gave U a couple of pieces to take home.
Speaker 1: For the other kids.
Speaker 2: Some other kids didn't see it by Sunday Mother's Day. Mother's Day is Sunday. Now we have been chatting and thinking about what to get our mums. I know Clinton and I need to do a dash to.
Speaker 4: Cho personal fragrance engraved get to his name. Oh no, she lost her sense of smell. We can't do Louis.
Speaker 1: Louie could do that.
Speaker 2: I did that last.
Speaker 3: I think mum's getting some sort of facial massage or some something or other.
Speaker 1: Beautiful?
Speaker 2: Would mums want to wake up by themselves in a hotel? Do I send her away?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 4: Remember one of our old, our old colleagues who didn't know what to do, and he did that, and he gave it to her the day before and on the Saturday and said, I out for dinner with a girlfriend, or and you wake up in a hotel, And then I booked your lunch with a friend. And she cried and said, oh don't you and the kids want to hang out with me?
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: Oh no, So I wouldn't do it as a surprise. Do you remember that? I think I encouraged it. And then he goes thanks to me and my wife cry and I was like, oh, well you've made me cry before too, So no, I think you need to ask. So do you want what on Saturday night?
Speaker 2: Do you want to see us?
Speaker 5: Because she's gonna have.
Speaker 4: To say yes, But you could say, why don't I send you out on Saturday night. Wake up, have a have room service or whatever you want Sunday, and then we'll do a late lunch with a fam or an early dinner.
Speaker 2: We could come to the hotel, you could come to the bus.
Speaker 1: That would be ruining the sort of experience around.
Speaker 2: Ever, we'll wait in the car.
Speaker 4: About pick her up and go for lunch somewhere in the city. But she could, but you know, it's up to her.
Speaker 1: She also might go, that's too much work and we a pack suites, pack on my staff. Seriously, it's about communication. You have to ask and listen to her response.
Speaker 3: But then these exactly she'll go, oh, what, well myself, yeah, thanks for thinking.
Speaker 1: You still get a surprise for yourself.
Speaker 2: You're pretty much just Amazon. You're just buying what I.
Speaker 1: Want to know. That's not it. Okay.
Speaker 2: I would have loved your surprise, but maybe next year I'll get a surprise.
Speaker 1: You still get her a surprise, but you also ask her if she would like a night away.
Speaker 2: You have no idea how hard it is being a bloke in so.
Speaker 4: Many rules, don't I honestly, you are asking, you are you're playing with fire, You're playing with don't say word be smarter than that.
Speaker 3: I don't have a partner, but even I'm in trouble if I answer it's about my past a partner.
Speaker 1: It's about being a mom, a Mother's.
Speaker 2: Day executive producer. You saw anything for your mom? You can't win either. There's a.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm doing next year?
Speaker 4: Like our primary school where you have the Mother's Day stall, I'm going to have Laurence Mother's Day Store for all the boys because it's a predominantly male team, for all the girls.
Speaker 1: Have you done anything, Elie, she's mate.
Speaker 5: She probably forgot a Mother's Day store.
Speaker 1: I'm going home to see my mother.
Speaker 4: Douglas, don't you're going for a hen's party and it just happens to be on Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Don't go pulling them all over Mom's eyes store.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you haven't done it this year.
Speaker 2: To be honest, you've got time.
Speaker 5: I can do it still times. Bun it.
Speaker 1: Give me a credit card. I'd happily go shopping for all of them as Oh, you.
Speaker 2: Should take a cart.
Speaker 5: It's got a limit.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, coming up, though we have invites to our Mother's Day lunch, we want to wine and die in the Moms at Noble.
Speaker 1: And there's presence for moms coming to that too.
Speaker 2: And then take them to Gold Class to see The Devil West prior to to at Village Cinemas. Call now for an invite.
Speaker 1: You listen to me Jas Lauren and Climps Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about presents during the song.
Speaker 5: Oh you're still on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to ask advice, but I'm scared she's going to rip into me.
Speaker 1: About show me.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I think you can do better? Is that? Is it a what's it a material plush?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Is in like fairy addressing gown?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, love that stuff that's from the kids. But only if she doesn't have one.
Speaker 5: See there's the kids, damn, because.
Speaker 4: If she doesn't have one, if she's already got one. Sometimes they like moms.
Speaker 5: Like she's not your mom.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry the four year old. So you know what, the four year old can go and get a job and buy mam a present.
Speaker 5: No, what I'm saying is he could buy it for the kids. But what's not what he's saying, it's not his mum.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Lou doesn't get a present until the kids are old enough to get a job, is what he's saying.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm saying he can spend the money for the kids on Lou because Lou's they're not his mom, but he doesn't need to get her a present.
Speaker 1: It's also appreciative as well.
Speaker 2: No I'm not.
Speaker 5: It's not don't don't you dare?
Speaker 2: Don't you dare by her?
Speaker 1: She wouldn't use it. He's got a mother in law.
Speaker 5: Let's look at the bar.
Speaker 1: He would love beautiful plush now, Clint, can I just for a moment. Also, it's to appreciate the work that a mother does her husband. There are women screaming at the radio.
Speaker 2: You should get your sister, Casey want she's a mom.
Speaker 1: N her husband will feels not silly. Phil's got it all right.
Speaker 2: Here's the Village Cinemas. You can experience the Devil West part of two in gold class. You can book at Village Cinemas dot com dot you. We are taking over a Village Cinema Gold Class and we're putting on Devil Wears part of too, and we're watching it was on a full Tommy.
Speaker 4: That's right, because before we go to that we are going to Nobu at Crown.
Speaker 1: I love. No, We're gonna have some black od. You took Sami Loshless at of Mama.
Speaker 2: You took me from my first experience at Nervous. Very nice people watching too. You can celebrate Mother's Day at Crown Melbourne with unforgettable and experiences and.
Speaker 1: We want to spoil the mums in Melbourne and bring you with us. There's also prizes and presents and all kinds of things going on here.
Speaker 2: We bring it.
Speaker 1: Jess in Listerfield, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Jess. Do you want to bring your mum to our Mother's Day lunch?
Speaker 8: I would love to.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Mom's a massive wine lover. There's two things in life she loves more than us kids, and that's wine, specifically New Zealand.
Speaker 7: Sam and Clubs.
Speaker 8: Reflected on her car number plate because it has the Saint Kilda logo and says LV wine for love wine.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love that's iconic.
Speaker 4: Let's not put your mum next to my mum because she also loves and New zeal on subject, let's.
Speaker 5: Put them together.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a great mix, Jess. What's mum's name, Kelly, Kelly and Lizzie ripping mummy.
Speaker 8: She she's unreal. She will do anything for you. She puts everyone before herself.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I love the party.
Speaker 1: That's so good. But we will see you on Friday. We're We're going to celebrate the mums of Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We'll see that, all right, See you then, Savvy b you're again.
Speaker 2: You have a nice Chino.
Speaker 1: Lizzie used to be Chardonay girl. Then she was a savvy b girl and then now she's more like a Pinot Agree loves greed.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Also, froths of champagne, absolutely frocks it.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the mums are for a few with quin.
Speaker 1: Well, They're all going to hate him because he just said, don't bother Biden present.
Speaker 2: He did say that.
Speaker 1: Just remember that, that lady.
Speaker 2: He said, no presents for.
Speaker 1: You unless your children are old enough to get a job.
Speaker 5: I did say that strict to you.
Speaker 1: You've got about seventeen jobs your mum.
Speaker 2: And the crack of mine.
Speaker 5: Hey, yes, I will be wearing a Chino. Thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, what should I buy Mother's by list for Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: Nice bottle of champagne, bottle of champagne that never runs out.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a week in Rehait. Hey, tomorrow, we.
Speaker 7: Have more to say.
Speaker 1: My mom needs you. No, no, you go start what you said.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't how it was him?
Speaker 1: It was and then you've just turned the table.
Speaker 2: Happened?
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 2: I apologize, and to Lauren, I apologize. Your mom doesn't need a week in rehab.
Speaker 1: She doesn't. I'm not saying she does, especially around Mother's Day? What because she works so hard she can't have a champagne to celebrate moment?
Speaker 4: Lauren, you're telling him dog dog, let the moms live, Let him live.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with jas, Lauren and Clint. That is it. We're about to get out of here.
Speaker 1: Big show, big day. Yeah cash today. I've got life admin today Wednesday, getting things done?
Speaker 5: How serious is the life that admin?
Speaker 1: Are you like home admin?
Speaker 2: Like we're doing an order.
Speaker 4: I've got an electrician coming over. You know what they need to get? Do they think people exist? A insurance broker? I want to go through all like my how insurance?
Speaker 1: My current?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we're getting ripped off at every corner.
Speaker 2: My wife, we need to start a business where it's like we come in and sort all that for you. But the problem is you need everyone's passwords and stuff, but you can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, is your passwords do you need?
Speaker 2: Like if I bring an energy company for you for me? Like I'm saying, like, if there was someone that you could pay to.
Speaker 4: Do it, no, no, no, But I think there's surely someone that can say, oh, this is where, this is the best fee.
Speaker 5: And the issue I see with you starting a business of that ILK is that how is your life and insurance.
Speaker 1: You want to start a business.
Speaker 5: I just don't know if you've got the credentials.
Speaker 1: You've got no business being everyone else's business. You can't even sort out your own business.
Speaker 2: That's a point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm doing all of that fun stuff admin home admin. I've got electrician coming over.
Speaker 2: What time has it giving you the window?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I just said I need fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: I like.
Speaker 2: Now some of them have apps and you can track them when they're classed. Oh that's good, that's good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to get still haven't got the middle burner on the stove working, so I also need to plumb.
Speaker 1: I might get him to look at it here. Feel like they're good and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no is a gas stove. Yeah, he's an electrician.
Speaker 5: They just know how to do they do in the electric world.
Speaker 1: Now, they just know how to do stuff they do.
Speaker 5: My dad's an electrician and he can do it all.
Speaker 2: Can he give me a couple of cents of lights in my place?
Speaker 4: Absolutely asking that for three years? But again because you can't get your business in.
Speaker 2: Order that well, and I'm waiting for the central.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's got his certificate anymore, so maybe not.
Speaker 1: What could he fix my middle gas burner? It seems to like.
Speaker 2: A certificate, but you get a sport. Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Though, your dad's just got a certificate to be a dad that he's a good like caller. Daddy hire a hubby style.
Speaker 5: You know, my dad should be on air tasker.
Speaker 2: Actually we should put your dad on the No.
Speaker 4: See remember when I had the air tasker coming to clean the carpets and the couch and I road couch and the cup. He just when he got one of those carpet cleaning things from Woolworths and came and did it.
Speaker 1: He's done it myself. He saturated the entire house. Not like we're dog for about two weeks because.
Speaker 5: He doesn't have his certificult.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that guy could have fixed my middle burner or.
Speaker 5: The carpet guy.
Speaker 2: Probably I could have done the burner.
Speaker 1: Well, he couldn't do the carpet, so he might have been able to.
Speaker 2: Do the carpets. Can you send him around a couple of cents a.
Speaker 1: Lots and yeah, I also need a new sense a line too. Well, ask the capit my electrician that's at my house. I can send him to your house. After all, I'll let you know how he goes with the certificates. He'll have a certificate, he's certified electrician.
Speaker 2: Get him to look at the carpets. Have a great day, right from.
Speaker 7: Lauren and Clint. You can't feeling good on the socials.