Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, It's Lucky Dip time, your bite sized little mussel of mal and monty.
Speaker 2: Yes see, imagine you could just stop at a mouthful.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh, just a mouthful. You know what I got the other day is I bought some gifts because Odie's leaving his childcare, and I bought some of that fancy chocolate. What's the fancy like It looks like a Willy Wonka bar, but forget what the brand is whatever anyways, and they've got like pretzel and caramel in them and stuff like that. And then I opened it because I got an extra one and it was dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: And I could stop at one with that.
Speaker 2: Take it back to basics. Just a cadbre.
Speaker 1: Cabriy's the best. But I actually said to Sam, who likes dark, and we just decided on no one. And now I forgot about you. I know, do you love dunk?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not talking about ark chocolate today. We're talking about dark stories because I am doing a Lucky dip. Yes, I've collated a few celebrity scandals that you may not remember.
Speaker 1: Great, I love a scandal.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this one happened in nineteen eighty seven. Now cast your mind back to the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Matthew Broderick was Ferris Bueller. Ye, Jennifer Gray played his sister, right. Do you know they were together in real life?
Speaker 1: No? I do not, Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing, I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they were together and they're engaged. After she had just wrapped filming on Dirty Dancing, they went on a holiday to Ireland, Ireland Ireland are Land anyway. So he was driving a rent to BMW and after getting lost a couple of times, they stopped at this petrol station and there was a cop there and they asked for directions to where they wanted to go, and the cop was like, the weather is terrible. If you're not a local, you're crazy to be driving that way. There's this alternative route you can take. But Matthew Broderick was like, no, no, no, this is the way we were to go.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's believed that Matthew veered onto the wrong side of the road while he was driving and they had a head on collision with a mother and daughter and they both died. Oh no, yes, way. So the mum was sixty three. The daughter was twenty eight. Matthew Broderick was unconscious and had to be cut out of the car. Wow, and Jennifer Gray just had minor injuries. But apparently when they were pulling Matthew Broderick out, he just kept saying, did I hurt them? Did I hurt them?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Gray says that right after the accident, she didn't even realize the other passengers had died. She was just obviously worried about Matthew Brodrick.
Speaker 1: Fucking nightmare.
Speaker 2: He was completely sober at the time. Matthew Broderick told the police quote, I don't remember that day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital with a very strange feeling going on in my leg. Was in hospital for four weeks. Anyway. He was never charged with vehiciler manslaughter, but he pled guilty to a lesser charge of careless driving, and his punishment was one hundred and seventy five dollar fine.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So apparently he wrote a letter to the victims' families apologizing, but he never made actual contact with them, and they were pretty dirty on him for a while about that. But I mean like he needed a lot of therapy and stuff to get over that, because I mean, imagine, god, you would imagine living with that. No, you'd killed people. But I wasn't aware that that had even happened.
Speaker 1: No way, neither neither was I. And also as the family seeing him have a career, and you'd be gutted.
Speaker 2: Every time you'd see him at a premiere or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh totally yeah.
Speaker 2: And they broke up not long after. I mean, that's a lot of stress in a relationship too. I think, do you remember the pee Wee Herman masturbation scandal?
Speaker 1: Vaguely?
Speaker 2: Pee Wee Herman was like his name was actually Paul Rubens. It's like the most annoying fucking character of all time.
Speaker 1: Don't you get a friend who shoved pee Wee Herman so much? Just got a pee Wee Herman tattoo?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Well I hated him. But anyway, he one night in nineteen ninety one went to a Florida adult movie theater and there was a police rate in there. So this movie theater was obviously a place you'd go to watch porn.
Speaker 1: Right weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was busted masturbating in there. I do sort of think, what.
Speaker 1: Are they expecting? That's what I.
Speaker 2: Said to Mark Marks. You can't just fucking start masturbating, I said, you're watching porn in there. Isn't the point of that to get you rolled up like what I mean to do? Then just sit there on a fat and not do anything like I don't know that's anyway. He pleaded no contest to the charge, but he always maintained his innocence. I just found this so funny, right his career was over because he was a child's entertainer, and it was like that was very.
Speaker 1: Sadly because I always thought he was a pedophile. But he obviously was like that got isn't that so fun No?
Speaker 2: No, no, there's more.
Speaker 1: There's stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on, there's more, there's more to it. But he later went on and said, how's this for a fucking just ridiculous excuse? He wrote, had we gone to trial, we had an expert from the Masters and Johnston Institute who was going to testify that in thirty years of research on masturbation, the institute had never found one person who masturbated with their non dominant hand. I'm right handed, and the police report said I was touching myself with my left hand. That would have been the end of the case right there. Proof it couldn't have been me. My brother wipes his ass with his left hand and he's right handed, does it really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I find that like so weird, tragg I said, what, he's not ambidexterous or anything. I'm like, but how do you have the control you need?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what's wild.
Speaker 2: I've just always gone left, and I'm like, that's weird, weird, so weird.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So his career was over, but then it was resurrected, you know, later on down the track. But in two thousand and two police were apparently tipped off that he was in possession of inappropriate pictures of kids, okay, and when they raided his house. He was charged but he pled not guilty. And look, there were there were images of mine as with no clothes on, but he explained it as art and he did that old, which I think is a very pedophile thing to say, like, oh well, if you see something sexual in that.
Speaker 1: Then that's something wrong with him. God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, he died. He died at age seventy in July last year. Yep.
Speaker 1: Cancer.
Speaker 2: And then you've got George Michael, who just fucking made a hit song out of it when he was caught, you know, with that cop in the in the toilet, didn't he.
Speaker 1: Caught several times in a toilet.
Speaker 2: Well, he openly. He did this one interview that is so good if you find it online. He was so open and he was saying, I got off on doing shit like that in public, like the hook of thriller culture. Yeah, and he said that day he was at a public restroom and he was at the urinal and an undercover cop came in and basically took out his dick and had a look at George Michael. So George Michael showed him his dick and whatever, George Michael says in that article. The guy just turned around and walked out. He goes, and I thought, geez, he mustn't have been impressed with what old pack. And he goes, and then they came in and arrested me.
Speaker 1: But in decent exposure.
Speaker 2: But I was like, at least he owned it, like he made that song outside and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not that bad to me, I think.
Speaker 2: So I think as long as you're as long as you're not like doing it in a place where people are around and they're going to see you or a kid is around them.
Speaker 1: Certain places are known as like there's beats and stuff like that, where it's known things like that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Sylvester Stallone's first movie was a porno. Did you know this true?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I've seen it, have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have years ago. Is it on YouTube?
Speaker 2: I don't think it would be on YouTube, but I remember Mark's friend had like a compilation video tape that had like an assortment of celeb porn or fantastic. Anyway, it was before before he did Rocky. It was called The Party at Kitty and Studs in nineteen seventy and he was pay shot. Well, he was paid two hundred dollars for two days work, and he later said that he did the film out of desperation because he was literally living out of his car at the time. Anyway, after Rocky came out and he became successful, the movie was retitled The Italian Stallion.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine it was a female imagine.
Speaker 2: It was oh what Barbara streisand was on that tape too, no way. Yes she did a Porno two. I didn't know that, Yeah she did. But I remember this scene in the one with Sylvester Stallone. It was like it was so weird to me. It was like he just you know, you were talking to me that time about Dennis Rodman doing the run up and breaking his.
Speaker 1: Dick, yes, trying to yeah, inside a woman.
Speaker 2: It was like Rocky just sort of like ran up to this woman and there was no like positioning it in. He just was like bang and then just started going And I'm like, it surely can't be in like that needs to be guided in, just like ran and in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good memories. I love them. I love a celebritiescam the same. Thanks for listening everyone. We'll be back very soon, but hit us up. Chan Tell Online is where you can find us on Instagram and we'll chat soon. Les