Speaker 1: On Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well a good morning, everybody. What can it?
Speaker 1: Tuesday morning, Melbourne? How are we all?
Speaker 2: We are good?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Yesterday afternoon was magnificent the weather.
Speaker 2: Have you bought your breakfast in the studio? No smells eggy? It's me.
Speaker 4: I've got boiled eggs and I had died. I had a fight with a couple weardra all this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why did you look at me?
Speaker 1: And I couldn't find the matching lid.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he looked me up and down. He goes something spells eggy.
Speaker 4: Because you and I boiled eggs for breakfast. But normally it's in a sealed tuplewear. And this morning, at five fifteen, the studio job. At five fifteen, I was trying to pull the tupple wear out and find the matching lids. Question and I was screaming.
Speaker 2: So you don't store the container with the lid?
Speaker 4: Well they should be well, but I could not go whoa, I've been away for two weeks now. I don't know what's happened. We had house sitters could not find So it's a tup of it with glad rap over.
Speaker 2: Obviously, see I've lost it because we used to have like it wasn't plastic tuple where it was like the glass ones with the plastic lids. But then Lou started bringing in I think Woolies were doing free ones as well, and now the lids don't fit on the other ones.
Speaker 1: I'm just well, yeah. As I was driving to it this morning, I was like, that's it, it's all going in.
Speaker 4: I'm buying one of those sets of like forty where everything matches.
Speaker 2: Did you boil your eggs at cord past far No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you pre boiled. I was in bed. I went to bed early last night.
Speaker 2: What time I saw it?
Speaker 3: Because I sent your message and you had your message?
Speaker 2: Was funny. Did you go to bed before my kids? Yep? You did.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well we're a bit jet lagged in our house. So Paul was like snoring his head off at seven, and I was like, let's go to bed. And I as we climbed into bed on Sunday night, I'd made boiled eggs for Monday morning and Tuesday morning, and as we climb into bed last night, Paul goes, oh, I ate those eggs in the fridge today myself lunch, and I was like, I was like.
Speaker 2: What option did you go the pillow face or.
Speaker 1: It looks could kill?
Speaker 4: And so he got up out of bed and went and boiled me some fresh eggs.
Speaker 2: Good him, So he should a stay of execution. No, they just called that intimidation.
Speaker 4: I would have had no problem. Obviously we are a couple. I don't mind sharing.
Speaker 1: If you had have told me prior to me going to bed.
Speaker 3: Ease everyone, we have eggs, he'd ate an egg hole, wouldn't he just like.
Speaker 2: Straight down there?
Speaker 4: Anyway he boiled them, It didn't put them into way the matching lead, And so I've hadn't And then I'd flat tire this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, bad day for you. He would have been.
Speaker 4: Stumping around chair said pull over immediately and I'll be right. And then I thought, nah, nah, I couldn't. I couldn't possibly deal with breaking down on the day to work.
Speaker 2: What did I say the team? Everyone was like, Laurent is such a good but this is yesterday, give it twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: No, I'm still I think I'm still in a good move. So you are going to break my stride this morning? Can we play that first?
Speaker 3: Except the lids on them, the lids on the top of it.
Speaker 1: I'm still smiling about it, even the flat tire.
Speaker 3: I was like, I do smell a little bit.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't break, do not turn her?
Speaker 1: Can we please play that song this morning?
Speaker 2: You maybe? Can you get me? Ain't nothing in to break? My st who sings it?
Speaker 1: Oh, like the Bee fifty twos or something?
Speaker 2: I think that's love shack. It says that ilk, isn't it?
Speaker 4: It's nineties nothing everyone wants that fountains a wayne that stays mom.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys coming up this morning, big show. Are we going to be probing the top popo this morning? Mike Bush, Police Chief Mike Bush is in the house.
Speaker 1: He been changing the news yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're getting police out of paperwork and into policing.
Speaker 1: I love this rightfully gets stuck doing all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Mate, unbelievable. When I do a police state in the other year, there's two outs. They handwrite it the other year. Still talking about I'm referencing.
Speaker 4: It every time we see him voice When you go, oh the amount of paperwork you guys have to do that.
Speaker 2: It blew me away. Two hours handwriting. I'm like, hey, I got voice notes on my phone. Use that brand writing hand writing? You didn't get the typewriter around.
Speaker 1: They like detectives in old passions, movies like.
Speaker 5: Mattock, Like what sorry, it's an old person show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was more of a murder, she wrote, Guy, I loved Angela and.
Speaker 1: I used to watch it with my name. They saying, nothing going to break my.
Speaker 3: Yep, we'll play play a wild I break my straight after Wood?
Speaker 2: All right, Taylor swift Yes, this is Wood. It is six past six. Welcome to your Tuesday. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinty too. You're on Nova. Good morning skies. Is it a different version of the thighs? Didn't say skies or thighs? There?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if she's opening her thighs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I think she's opening the sky.
Speaker 1: I think I I've been.
Speaker 2: No no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift Wood, which is from the new album of Course, Life of a Show.
Speaker 5: It's a bit salacious issues happening, That's what the song's about.
Speaker 2: Thank you Live Google, You're over everybody. Good morning it is Jase Lauren clint Here says gurgle.
Speaker 1: Oh, his love was the key that opened my thighs.
Speaker 2: We'll hang on. We're playing, playing like a clean version or playing did it say Scott's I'm pretty sure it's it skuys.
Speaker 1: There's way sexier songs, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 4: I didn't actually realize that. I've just been sort of humming along. I didn't realize that song was so naughty.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was listening to the Travis Colsere podcast the other day. Horn for Travis, I've got horn for the brother. Jason you got because his.
Speaker 1: Name is Jason, good name love it part of the club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jason Friday the thirteenth, all of the Jason.
Speaker 1: He's very YouTube.
Speaker 2: No, he's Jason. His brother's just a lad. But they were talking on the podcast about they want to play that song to their dad and get his reaction.
Speaker 1: Would sexy song open your thighs?
Speaker 2: Dad's guy? You know what?
Speaker 3: She's also another announcement overnight.
Speaker 1: What's the new announcement? Overnight?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: She's bringing out another docu series and another concert film.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many? How many can we have?
Speaker 1: She's a beast, isn't she. I would like of a business woman?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, double announcement. I would like to see her behind the scenes of the years to her.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there's been a few. Wasn't there a movie or something?
Speaker 1: No, that was mister Americana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. That was still to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She's just a machine, isn't she.
Speaker 2: She's got it all sorted.
Speaker 1: How much money is is she worth?
Speaker 2: I think she's doing it right.
Speaker 1: How much money is three hundred million?
Speaker 2: I think he's worth more worth. No, No, I went down that Instagram video the other day. Did you say that video without comparing it? It's not true? Is it not true? He got catfished? So we both got catfish?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no. When I was watching, I was like, there's no way after that eras too. She would be worth a moza to be fair.
Speaker 5: I watched it in Fiji when I was like, six pinnacleis deep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I believe.
Speaker 1: I even google Networth.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's pretty sick googling someone's network, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You know, well one point six billion US, so that's about two and a bit Australian. Once you're in the billions.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter anymore, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Once he got one, you might as.
Speaker 3: Well have like Scooge McDuck swimming in the coin.
Speaker 2: Well, for the rest of us. Your chance to We need thousand dollars coming up nice and early this morning.
Speaker 4: Would you like to be a thousand are thanks to Jason Lauren. Well, we're making dreams come true today, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming up the next ten minutes, we're going to offload a cheeky thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, what else we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Did you see one of my trade projections came true?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hang on, but that wasn't your Well he.
Speaker 5: Hasn't signed yet, but Charlie Kurnod Sydney, the Blue Baggers will be Their hearts will be broken, won't they. What about poor Harry mckayd's his brother in arms, it's his forward partner. He's off touring the facility in Sydney.
Speaker 4: But now Harry might get more kicks. He doesn't have to share.
Speaker 2: Up hill. Let me get this right. They don't want to confirm that he's going to the Swans, but they actually take him for a tour of their training facility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with all the cameras out the front, Well, the cameras.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he's doing there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I wonder, But they do like Christian Petranka went to Adelaide And he's not going to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. But like, but the guy's touring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to Swan's.
Speaker 4: He's going to look at all the different options, right, Is there another.
Speaker 1: Option for him somewhere else?
Speaker 2: Not at the Geelong?
Speaker 1: Has he done a tour that?
Speaker 3: No, I hasn't done a tour Geelong. But I mean, I mean it's pretty you sort of seed it all the time? Can India Park?
Speaker 2: When does trade finish tomorrow night?
Speaker 5: Thank goodness? Jason finishes tomorrow at seven pm, seven thirty. Sorry all the trades though they'll go through at the last minute because they live stream it.
Speaker 1: So, oh well, Jon, get out chips ready, can't?
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm watching pain No, No, I don't think so. It was like I'm tired from TV news it. Oh, he's already checked out. He's only got a couple of weeks left to Channel nine. He's already one.
Speaker 5: I had to fill in a form yesterday at Channel nine to reclaim my phone number. I've got to pay my phone bill for the first time in twenty four years.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the real Yeah, exactly, Brother.
Speaker 2: City. Yesterday with that. He was sweating yesterday. What's wrong? And he guess I'm gonna hit my laptop back into channel night And I'm like, what's wrong with that? And he goes, I'm going to get off all my stuff first. I'm like, what have you.
Speaker 1: Got on your works?
Speaker 3: I need a nineteen specialist.
Speaker 1: You need to the brain.
Speaker 2: You need two liters of fuel and pour it over it. Not like that thing empty cases is going to do much clear ripped that hard drive out brother, Good morning Melbourne, this is nov.
Speaker 4: The Adriatic Spring Season Clearance is on now with savings with up to fifty percent off their exclusive range of floor stock models Adriatic Furniture.
Speaker 2: Exclusive yes expensive No, how.
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 2: Follow? Kids sitting on this cat?
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence celebrity couch.
Speaker 2: He thanks you mates, Adriatic Furniture, They've got good stuff. We're using their couches at our grand final breakfast.
Speaker 1: That was company Napparu on one of those put feed up.
Speaker 2: Adriadic Spring Season Clearance is on that now. We can save up to fifty percent on exclusive floorstock Adriatic Furniture Exclusive, yes expensive new.
Speaker 1: We love that.
Speaker 4: All right, let's play for some cash Melbourne. This is our celebrity cats. We're going to give you some clues and you have to guess which celebrity on our couch.
Speaker 2: Over to you, mister clean down away.
Speaker 3: First two clues, okay, first two clues.
Speaker 5: He's a proud soccer loving ossie with Greek roots yas yas soon?
Speaker 1: Can I get it yassel? Yes, that's first clue.
Speaker 2: Jeesus, I love Grace.
Speaker 1: I love Grace.
Speaker 2: It's the one with the lamb and that they put the chips.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between and sevlak?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, in graces of luck is like meat on a stick.
Speaker 2: That's a what do they call kebabs? Meat on a stick?
Speaker 5: They've got They must change, They must uproot your heritage and change.
Speaker 2: Next clue.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's been a busy man. In fact, he's the only man who's managed more Hams than a Christmas lunch.
Speaker 2: All right, morning, Hello Jack, Oh Jack's going hung up?
Speaker 4: Molly in Brooklyn, Good morning, Mulley, Hi, Hi, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? He's a high school teacher. Oh yeah, I am, and I'm devastated because I have no idea. One more?
Speaker 1: Give her another clue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he's out of clues.
Speaker 1: I've got one. I've got one.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time he was kicking goals for South Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars on the line, Any ideas? Oh, I was good chatting, have a good day, la, Matt, Come on, Maddie, we're good. Do you think it is Matt for a thousand clues?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just how many guests? Who I did this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How works? All right?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: He's currently doing some good things in England.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's not who I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I was gonna who are you thinking?
Speaker 7: I was going to say, George Calembars, Yes, he'd.
Speaker 2: Know what they call meat honestick, make a good one and Langmarren.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Hello, good morning?
Speaker 2: Any ideas?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to try this.
Speaker 8: I've got John Anasta Darius.
Speaker 2: Play. Can we give an audio clue? Okay, here's an audio audio clue?
Speaker 1: All right, that means absolutely nothing to me?
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 6: Any ideas?
Speaker 2: Is it? And we'll take it? Thousand dollars and the correct way to say it is Clint's gone away edge pasta coglo you can call it goglugge thousand dollars. Thanks, for my mate today, dreading furniture that's coming your way.
Speaker 4: He's began coaching these days, his manager to win the Championship and then get the boot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he won the Europa League with Tottenham and now he and then he got the boot and now he's managing Nottingham Forest in the Premier League and they're not going very well.
Speaker 2: Give them time, give them edge, say itlo justin bieber Daisies morning everyone, twenty one to seven. You are on over one hundred. We are we going to top to twenty one today? It's going to be.
Speaker 5: Thirty on Saturday. I saw thirty degrees on Saturday. Scorefield Cup day. Let's go and I've got a weekend in Melbourne this weekend.
Speaker 1: Can't wait three time.
Speaker 2: Oh we're not going to know him next year. Do you think I'll change? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Do you think, like what could I do to my appearance?
Speaker 5: Because being on television, you know, when I get a haircut off, let them know, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Imagine if I grow my hair out. We've wrapped up today with a man bracelet. A man bracelet.
Speaker 1: No, you've been wearing that for a while though. Yeah, it's just still little bit of it was the guy.
Speaker 5: From Saltburn, Jacob Ordie, you know, with some sort of yeah, maybe just a beard.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't like you with the beers.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know what I am trying to do.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to shed a few kegs because I jumped on the scales the other day and I am heavier now than when I started my men's health campaign last year.
Speaker 2: No way, no way, I am.
Speaker 1: But you're more muscling I am, Lauren. You what waiting me?
Speaker 3: Downs, rise and tries and so strong.
Speaker 4: Stop at Lauren, so strong under that outfit.
Speaker 2: We're so proud of you. Oh no, she's lying. I know that voice.
Speaker 5: Eight weeks to all summer to get a summer bod, Jason, eight weeks I'm working for next summer.
Speaker 1: Say, summer bod isn't made in winter. I've already missed that.
Speaker 2: From here and chip away. You know.
Speaker 5: Let's think of it this way. A keg a week to summer. That's eight kegs. That's not too bad.
Speaker 2: I eight keggs between now and summer.
Speaker 5: You want to lose eight yeah, probably just gonna have a bit of a the size of my right hand.
Speaker 3: No, it's all muscle.
Speaker 1: Would be smaller than.
Speaker 2: Because and muscle.
Speaker 5: That's a little mission I'm embarking on. But it all makes sense because if you've got a dad bob dad bod and you haven't been getting any action, I can tell you why.
Speaker 2: It turns out that.
Speaker 5: Women, according to some thorough research in the newspapers, are ditching the dad bods in favor of the chiseled, muscly gym bods.
Speaker 2: Sorry, everything comes around in seasons, don't they. Damn it?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you guys actually surprised that we think people with ripped bodies are hot?
Speaker 2: Well, I just think in twenty twenty five, how about your love to the.
Speaker 3: It's not it's dad sorry, just a bit.
Speaker 1: Of love, I love, I love you know, a bit of dad bond.
Speaker 4: However, you guys don't actually think that we look at dad bods and go daddies way hotter than that goes six doesn't want to marry them.
Speaker 2: For the last year or so, Yes, I have to.
Speaker 5: We're dad bird right, soft edge, full of suburban charm. That it's a real bad for daddad boards.
Speaker 1: People with dad bods are generally nicer.
Speaker 2: Oh really, because they're not hungry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you when you're on that when you're eating almonds and grape.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're a real piece of well. The daddy, I like your fat and jolly. You quite nice fat and jolly.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm just a bit podgy that.
Speaker 1: You don't have a dad.
Speaker 3: Boh, it's getting there.
Speaker 1: You are, de Lulu.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna call me delicious.
Speaker 4: Never in your wildestreets what I call you delicious?
Speaker 1: So Lulu?
Speaker 5: At right now, given where on the cusp of summer, a new generation of dads are swapping beer and takeaway for protein shacks four am workouts in the quest to become rad dads. Oh please, no, what we're allowed to be proud of our body?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, calling yourself a rad dad.
Speaker 2: Makes you out out dad, bod in rad dad.
Speaker 1: You know that's good.
Speaker 4: I think it's great that so many more, not just men, men and women are taking control of our health, like the dad.
Speaker 5: Well, well, let's let's let's ask smell. We'm telling you now, I'm thirteen twenty four to ten. Oh, like, what are you into?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What what sort of bod gets you going?
Speaker 4: All the really ripped guys that I've dated have been douchebags.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, but but it feels nice, surely, yeah for a little bit.
Speaker 2: They so you've got to take him around and meet the parents.
Speaker 1: Then you're like, you know, then your parents go there, Yeah, get rid of it.
Speaker 2: What do you like your dad rolling around with in bed?
Speaker 5: It's none of your dad bought or a rad bod or a hairy bod hairless bod.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: Right, like a man who cares and has done a bit of a transformational not even a transformation, but cares.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But if you went to bed, if you went to bed with some sort of boody Italian adonis, right like, they're not a shd of fat on him.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 2: Like just ribb dabs.
Speaker 5: He's got the v there's no hair, he's smooth like big thighs but muscle strong thighs, skip leg.
Speaker 2: Are you going to feel self conscious?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's not about her, about me, because he's going to make me feel so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Maybe he likes rolling around with Lauren.
Speaker 3: I don't know thirteen Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Are you're saying I've got a dad both?
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four ten is our number? A rad bot twenty four is our number. I'll tell you what give us a ring. I've got three hundred and fifty dollars and her headphones up for grabs. These are great.
Speaker 1: Deliver them to the gym.
Speaker 2: Delivery eighty years of true, said red Mill. Switch and hear the difference thirty twenty four ten What sort of body are you into? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What sort of body are you into? For yourself? Or are you attracted?
Speaker 2: No? Attracted to? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Because I like bearing manicured right like you like it? You shave your.
Speaker 3: Legs and no, I don't shave my legs.
Speaker 1: Chest and all clipper.
Speaker 2: You're like it is a spix cat. There's not a bit of hair on you?
Speaker 1: Yes, even I like aunt like big chest hair.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine. It's not a bit at the moment. Yeah, I've got a bit, a little bit friend of mine. Pubes on your chest from a friend of mine. Into Trade's She's like, if the guy's hands are clean and there's no cuts or anything on them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like tiny little tiny little tissue paper hand Yes, yeah, give.
Speaker 2: Hands yeah, minus soft as it's like touching a sponge.
Speaker 1: Big hands are hot.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four Into Back to Friends, Good morning Melbourne. It is just gone five to seven. Have we got the big dog coming in after seven this morning? Mike Bush, the Chief Commissioner of Police, yep. Our senior Sergeant Tom Crowdon, Chief Wigan yep, yeah not quite.
Speaker 1: Chief Wigham probably more competent than chief.
Speaker 2: But yes, the police Chief of Victoria Police, Smike Bushes in the house. Big changes coming to Victoria Police, which I think everyone living in Melbourne are going to be happy about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very grateful for. Indeed, we will talk to him very shortly.
Speaker 5: At the moment they we're talking bods, we are we're talking dad bods because the dad bot is out and in is the rad bod. Blokes are being a to undergo a bit of change physically to try and get a bit more action between the sheets. Kylie, that's what it's it's inspired by. Yeah, yeah, because women are just off the Kylie and Bendigo good morning or are they?
Speaker 8: How are you going?
Speaker 2: We're good? We're body into I like both.
Speaker 8: It's initially it's all about the rads, but as the relationship grows, it's all about the dad Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't you think the radbod guys can often be okay?
Speaker 5: So you the initial attraction is the radbod which is washboard abs.
Speaker 4: But Kylie, it wears off, doesn't it If they don't have a personality to match.
Speaker 1: The rad bod. It's like, that's boring exactly.
Speaker 2: I know for someone like me, I'm going to peek in the second stage of the girl's life.
Speaker 7: And there is a space for guys like you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kylie.
Speaker 5: There we go, Kylie, what about I don't mind when it comes to a bit of extra body hair because blokes when they're sort of single and out and about mingling, they tend to take a bit more care of themselves. And then that also sort of starts to sprout out every ourbics.
Speaker 8: If you train your partner right, it's not a problem.
Speaker 5: We're not a dog, Jesus, No dogs are far He's him the pet store for a bit of a ground.
Speaker 4: But I could get a trainer like you can for your dog to come in and train your usband.
Speaker 1: We would all do it all.
Speaker 2: Do Itte twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: We're talking a bit of man escaping is nice, but too.
Speaker 2: Much is exactly too much.
Speaker 1: It's too much is not for me.
Speaker 4: But some people really like Clint with his wax legs and his waxed chest and his waxed eyebrows?
Speaker 2: What do you mean we're saying?
Speaker 5: Okay, I've I've clipped the legs, I've clipped the chest, and I've had the eyebrows pocked.
Speaker 2: He bowled down there and my ball down there?
Speaker 1: Let me check, please, don't check.
Speaker 2: No, and.
Speaker 1: You're not waxed. You're not getting the probably half hard. Are the blokes called the wax? You get the backsack and crack?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I wouldn't wax.
Speaker 2: Who would wax? Bloody?
Speaker 1: Have you your nuds?
Speaker 2: I've never heard a mature two age women? Do you know what me?
Speaker 1: Mature age woman?
Speaker 5: Or do you know what's even funnier? We have the chief Commissioner of Police waiting in just outside the studio, and Lawrence just screamed.
Speaker 4: Well, these are the hard hitting questions that I asked and you didn't answer it.
Speaker 1: Have you had a wax before?
Speaker 5: I've never waxed gonads? Haven't you you ever done the nads? Crank, I've done the nads, not on the nads? Have you done it on the nads?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I lost king? Happened you count the six? Were you supposed to count the sixty? And you wipe it off and I'm too late. I almost wiped off more than my hair, Like it just takes it all off. Oh yeah, should have seen the washer afterwards look like a sorry. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well, Chief Jason Lawrence Rove. One of our favorite segments we do on this show is chat with different members of the Victoria Police. We got the top cop in this morning, Chief Commissioner Mike Bush.
Speaker 9: Welcome back, good morning, good morning, Welcome morning, Chief.
Speaker 1: You're officially a friend of the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah twice, thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 2: We must get some merch. A third time you get a hat in the car spot. It's how it works around you.
Speaker 1: Normally we sit down when we do the show.
Speaker 4: But when you walked in and said, all stand for me too, we're all We're all standing.
Speaker 1: To attention, Mike.
Speaker 2: Big announcement from the Victoria Police yesterday. You've been in the top job now for three months. You rolled out a massive change yesterday. You're getting, from what I understand, you're getting our cops off the desk, do on paperwork and back on the street, which is what we need.
Speaker 9: That's a big part of it. So it's taken me three months to have a good look around, understand what the environment looks like, what the opportunities look like. But it's glaringly obvious we need to it cops out of stations and on the street, preventing crime and responding to calls for service.
Speaker 1: So who does all that back end stuff.
Speaker 9: We're going to have. We've got a lot of other capable people who can do that. So we've got police custody officers who will work next door. We've got public servant staff more than capable of doing that stuff. So why would you use a fully trained or two fully trained police officers to sit back of house instead of being out there on the street.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's insane that it's been going that way for so long.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I found it quite surprising, but it's just the way they've done things here. They didn't think about doing it differently. So that's the good thing about fresh Eyes.
Speaker 5: Three months in. What's the overriding emotion? I sense a little bit of frustration.
Speaker 9: Penile frustrated. We have brilliant people overwhelmed by the capability and the commitment of Victoria police officers. They are brilliant, but they want to do more so, they need better, better systems, less bureaucracy, better tech to enable them to go out and do the job they joined to do.
Speaker 1: You got rid of the fax machines.
Speaker 2: Yet machines stations another thing.
Speaker 9: I was overwhelmed by the fax machines. We still have some that they got to go becoming a bit of a running joke.
Speaker 2: He's keeping their laugh.
Speaker 1: So that's the top line.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We're getting our police officers back on the streets doing also what they have trained to do.
Speaker 1: And I imagine what they've joined the police force for. What else?
Speaker 4: What other changes are coming in because Victoria feels like we're in dire straits right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, I've got to build a back room too that support those staff members so that they don't have to do all that bureaucracy, all that paperwork, so they can stay out there. Better tech so that they can actually do their entire job with a device they hold in their hand and they only have to do it once. That's the aim that'll take a while to build. We're also building a State Mart coordination center so that a senior officer on behalf of the executive can watch what's happening live across the state and have the executive's authority to deploy twenty four to seven live into situations. So at the moment we've got good cops in isolation doing stuff and more of an ad hoc fashion, but you've got to do it with good intelligence, do it live.
Speaker 5: Has the Premier and her government given you as a police force everything you need to tackle the crisis because it is, as Lauren intimated, quite distressing for so many people.
Speaker 9: You are two things on that. I think the whole system's got to come together so we can be really successful, and we're talking to government about that. We've got a plan so the system works together. But for me as Chief Commissioner, I've got a look in house first and make sure we are best dressed. We've got the right people in the right place at the right time, the right things. Well, let's let's have a look in the house first because we can organize ourselves better and and do things differently.
Speaker 2: I think women chating about it for a while, and I think that's why is Melbournie and we're just hitting a head against the wall going. You know, the crime is just it's out of control in the city at the moment. And I'll be honest, I think initially the anger was towards the police, and now people have understood the process more. I know in here all the police we chat to is just just as frustrated as poushed. You guys are stretched. You're out there, you're getting these criminals and then they're back on the streets a.
Speaker 3: Couple of days, over and over again.
Speaker 2: How often you're.
Speaker 9: Catching the same crims over and you've seen the data we released it a few weeks ago. We can't have that. So there's two things we need to do. We need to intervene early in these young people's lives. But if that doesn't work, then they've got to be held to account. The fact that community safety is the number one consideration around sentencing and bail is absolutely appropriate. But we want to see that happen. But one of these the community comes first.
Speaker 5: One of these youth offenders the other day who was apprehended, admitted to police that he was addicted to knife crime.
Speaker 2: That is the teenagers.
Speaker 5: That shocking, abhorrent and that really that was shocking.
Speaker 9: So what do we do about those young people? How did they get into that state? So what can we do with NGOs, community neighborhoods. Police to actually get into those communities some earlier intervention with those young people to steer them away from a life of crime. You've got to do that as well.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And I think, yeah, you try and stop the problem before it arises. The other issue at the moment is everyone just goes. They don't care. There's no fear on these kids like that. I'm not worried at all.
Speaker 4: Kid who got a citizen's arrest from the nineties brown and he said, don't call the police, don't hurt me, call the police because he knows you guys will come, do your jobs, do a great job. And as we saw, he's back out on the streets.
Speaker 3: It's dale yesterday. Do you faith in the judicial system?
Speaker 9: The judicial system operate independent of everyone. They've got a tough job in front of them. But you know, one of our officers used the line that sentencing wasn't in line with community expectations. I personally believe the judiciary have got to listen to the community.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and they're not at the moment. They're just not. I know, you've got to be careful what you say. But you know, as a member of the public. I city going these I'll be honest, these little shits through out there committing these crimes, they don't care.
Speaker 1: I think we all feel for the police as well because it must have been so frustrating doing the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 4: And it's great the changes that you're making to get the police back out on the streets. What is the time frame on that. When will we see the police out of the back end and out on the street.
Speaker 9: Well, it's going to start very shortly. So the the reorganization as a proposal, so it'll take about three months to land, and it includes a slim down police executive so the support that we have and that personel power can be redeployed to the front line. So in about three months will land exactly what it looks like. But the changes we want to bring in start now. So I've put a team together. You were going to start driving those changes just quickly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like shopping centers bizarrely becoming a bit of a focal point. Last night a man was arrested, two people stabbed during a broad outside Craigieburn Plaza.
Speaker 2: It's happening a lot.
Speaker 5: We saw those wild scenes in a shopping center last week. Do you have any theory as to why they're becoming a hotspot.
Speaker 9: Yes, a lot of those incidents happened outside and then they gravitate inside to the shopping centers. And again, I want to put more cops on the street and into those places so there's a visible police presence, so that we can intervene in that sort of stuff, because it is unacceptable that people going about their lives shopping are confronted with people with machetes and knives. We can't have that.
Speaker 2: Again, though I sit there and go, I think that's great, more police on the ground, more cops out there as a deterrent. But until the courts get on board with this as well, they're going to look at the cops and they know that they're going to get away with murder.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately putting machetes and knives into those bins.
Speaker 9: Do you have had three thousand and nine hundred since September in the bins, but our staff since January have seized I think it's actually thirteen thousand knives off people on the streets.
Speaker 2: Predominantly from youth offenders.
Speaker 9: I'm assumed dominantly youth. Most of this problem as young people.
Speaker 3: And they're not the ones depositing knives and machines.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was about to say.
Speaker 9: I mean, no, they're not. But you know, every machete, every knife we take off the street is one that.
Speaker 2: Can of course. It's just gone twenty past seven. We are on the air with Might Push the Chief commission this morning. You happen to take some calls, Sure done. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. If you would like to chat with Mike and you've got a question for the Chief of police, give us a call here at Nover thirteen twenty fourteen. Will come back to take calls next morning, Melbourne. Just go on. Twenty seven past seven. You are on the air, which as Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 5: The Chief Jason Lawrence Crob he's a popo.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a friend of our show.
Speaker 4: Chief Commissioner Mike Push from the Victorian Police is here now.
Speaker 1: Mike. We love that we get the chance to speak to you and thank you for.
Speaker 4: Coming in because Victoria does feel like it's in a really trying time at the moment, and it's it's wonderful for us that we get to talk to you but it's our audience at home who are equally as frustrated, who would like to have ask you some questions.
Speaker 1: You're down for that, sure, all right?
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen is our number to join us on the air.
Speaker 1: Who we got FI owner? Good morning?
Speaker 7: OHI hell are you well?
Speaker 1: You've got a question for the bus?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I know. I guess. The frustration is these underages out there doing this stuff. And I'm thinking, whether you know, is it a consideration about curfews. I mean, we had them in COVID for under you know, for people maybe underage people. You know, there's a curfew setup and parents are fined or families are fined, and that money goes back into education and community services to get these disorted.
Speaker 9: I get what you're saying forout it, but you know it's intolerable and not acceptable that fourteen year olds are out in South south Bank at two am are getting involved in knife crime. What I would like to see happen is, especially those young people that have been bailed for other offenses, are on electronic bail, so we know exactly where they where they are. They've got conditions not to leave home and we monitor those so the minute they breach those conditions, we're on top of them and we take them home.
Speaker 1: Would that be with like an ankle brain, Yes, with.
Speaker 9: An ankle Bracely we that we do. We've got it for about sixty young people. We need to roll that out further. We need to use it's a trial, right, and we need to use it for our old offenders as well.
Speaker 2: But I've choked around about this in the past. I know we say it's a trial. I can go down Apple and by an air attack and strap it to someone like it's twenty twenty five. Surely we would have the tech by now, wouldn't we.
Speaker 1: I guess it.
Speaker 9: The tech does exist. I think in New Zealand there are nearly two and a half thousand people on electronic monitored bail, so we know where they are and we know where they breach. In the minute they breach, we deploy to it.
Speaker 1: So that helped like curve reoffending.
Speaker 9: Yes, absolutely, And I think and I've been talking to the Department of Justice about this. I think we need to do a lot more of it.
Speaker 2: Because it's his ignorance.
Speaker 5: But when someone is bailed, be it a young offender an older offender, they are some of their conditions are curfew based, which are clearly flouted by the kids.
Speaker 2: They're it's like they unless you're driving around to their house and checking, you don't know, and then more police.
Speaker 4: If they were monitored like that, you'd be able to tell it anytime where they are and you can go hang on.
Speaker 9: So the way it works in New Zealand, as we have a corrections person and now what we're going to establish as our state command and coordination center. Their minute, there's a breach on that ankle, bracelet we respond go pick them up? Right exactly?
Speaker 3: Is it just us, Mike? Is it just Victoria that's in a bad place?
Speaker 9: Well, I think everyone's grappling with crime, and but that's why we're reorganizing ourselves and working with government to get a response because the levels of crime are unacceptable and the fear of crime is unacceptable.
Speaker 4: Can we turn it around because it feels like we're in a hole and we're not even close to digging ourselves out of it.
Speaker 9: Of course we can and we must for our people.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Sarah in Mentoi morning. Sarah, you're on with Mike Bush, Chief of Police. What's your question.
Speaker 7: Wanting guys wanting cheese. So there's a lot of protests going on locally at the moment.
Speaker 2: I was just wondering, what's your view.
Speaker 9: On the protest Hi, Sarah, good question, very topical. At the moment, you would have heard us say that we deploy twenty five thousand shifts since October twenty twenty three to manage protests. Everyone's got a right to protest, but I appeal to the protest community to think about doing this differently. Whatever your causes, you have empathy for others. How about practicing that empathy and compassion for Malburnians. So if I deployed half of that twenty five thousand shifts to crime prevention, that would really help to get on public crime. But also I watched the weekend protests closing down almost the entire CBD. There are businesses that are suffering, Our tourism suffers. So can you also consider and apply your compassion and empathy to Malburnian I.
Speaker 2: Don't get a twenty Do you remember the trucks when they all started banking up, shutting down the bridges and stuff, And you're trying to get us on your side for what you're protesting. It makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Protesting can be a really important part of COB But you have people's right to protest.
Speaker 2: But you're annoying everybody and stopping them in their tracks is not going to get the support of the public.
Speaker 1: Mike, did the police work with these organizations here?
Speaker 9: We've got good lines of communication with them, but you know, I'm asking them, if you want to protest, protest, but you might need to stop marching and closing down our CBD.
Speaker 4: But there's often it's not there's a large portion of the protesters who are doing the right thing, group of absolute idiots that ruin it.
Speaker 9: There is a very very small group who ruin it for everyone.
Speaker 1: And is it the same group pretty much?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 9: You know, ninety five percent of those people are very peaceful people. But again, can you think about your fellow Melbournians and just stay put for a little bit, don't close down the CBD, don't impact on our reputation, don't impact on businesses, and don't cause us to have to deploy so many police.
Speaker 2: That's used five thousand and here we are saying we need them, you know more on the street.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're moving things in the right direction for Victoria Police. And I know the police force must be so grateful to get back on the streets and get out of all that back end stuff.
Speaker 2: Mike. So that's what they joined for that those crazy kiwis. They're onto something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real policing you we could follow New Zealands.
Speaker 2: Mike. Good to have you. Thanks coming in.
Speaker 9: Mate, My pleasure. Great to see you.
Speaker 2: It is just go on twenty seven to eight. Your chance to win five K coming up soon on number one hundred, that's right, your chance to head to the risers. And we're not talking just to double. This is awesome. One winner and three friends to the tab Clubhouse experience at Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Speaker 1: How good.
Speaker 4: Now, this is such an easy game. Basically, we give you a name of something and then.
Speaker 1: You decide whether it is a horse or something else.
Speaker 4: And today we're going to give you the name of either a horse or an Olivia Rodrigo's song, Oh and YouTube?
Speaker 1: Is it a horse could be racing yesterday?
Speaker 2: Does she have horses?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don't believe so, Olivia Rodrigo would be some kind of dressers right.
Speaker 2: Yes, the jumps, I don't believe so it's Olivia Rodrigo fan a question, she might be a questioned. You never know.
Speaker 4: Okay, fineteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to play.
Speaker 1: Here we go Allison from Hoppers Crossing. Good morning, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're good?
Speaker 1: Here's the name?
Speaker 4: Is it a race horse or is it an Olivia Rodrigo song?
Speaker 1: Disco kicks?
Speaker 2: Disco kicks? So can you imagine the commentator disco kicks down the outside now.
Speaker 1: Or could you imagine Olivia Rodrigo?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Olivia Rodrigo's new single, disco Kicks.
Speaker 8: Actually I'm going to say a.
Speaker 1: Horse, Allison, please please be right.
Speaker 4: It is a five year old chestnut mess Allna bread.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're in Australia. This guy keys you go. Well done. Tickets to the tab Clubhouse off on.
Speaker 4: Lexus Melbourne Update voted at three thousand, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: How good that, How exciting, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Thanks you are going to.
Speaker 1: Have their best day. He's got you got three mates to take you now fit as well.
Speaker 7: Let me have my husband, but take some friends as well.
Speaker 1: Oh good, that is going to be a cracking day. I love Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes day fans, Allison, But you sound like you're going to be messy in the uber on the right hand.
Speaker 6: That, yes, I will.
Speaker 2: Don't worry you need to fascinator Allison. Oh, yes, yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: Don't take your shoes.
Speaker 2: On, no pair of thongs in your handbagged up when you're leaving.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it's going to be a great day, Allison.
Speaker 2: You enjoyed that Melbourne cap Carnibal Stats November one Experience Racing, Fashion and world class Entertainment tickets from fifty bucks at BRC dot com dot au More winners tomorrow. How you tell Lauren about the This is a cool little news story you're telling me that you guys are covering.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, TJ went out and covered a beautiful story yesterday. Yeah, in Kilmore it was Kilmore Cup Day. But every race on the race card they gave an up and coming race call a chance to call the race. So there was let's say there was eight or nine races. There were eight or nine different race callers and they were all sort of you know.
Speaker 3: Coming out through the ranks. Makes me neve they all did a great job.
Speaker 2: You see the.
Speaker 1: Story on they know like when you.
Speaker 2: Call me Bruce McAvaney, he must wake up the middle of the night, just screaming horse names.
Speaker 4: Twenty four horses in a race and they all look the same exactly, some of the colors.
Speaker 2: I normally watched the little screen and you see the colors moving in and out.
Speaker 5: The guy that we love, Matt Hill, Yeah, but he can do it all. He's also on AFL commentator Track and Field.
Speaker 1: So did anyone? Did anyone?
Speaker 5: Well, you'll have to see the story that everyone did very well. There's one extra impressive How old were they? They ranged in age from sort of teens to early twenties. Any women got to take that question on advice?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't do this.
Speaker 4: Trump isn't find out. I don't think I've ever heard of female race caller.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could give it a go.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we should, we should give it a should.
Speaker 2: Be there having a chat and I wouldn't realize the races started.
Speaker 1: A pink one one on the.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Melbourne thirteenth Way. This is over one hundred. You are on the air with j and Lauren clint here as well on your chance to win five k coming up at eight this morning?
Speaker 4: Do you guys like Timothy say it say it's still dating?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Kylie yow.
Speaker 5: They're always courtside MacKinnon, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yesterday, and she's singing it. Sorry, she's now a singer, is she.
Speaker 3: Of course, if you've got money, you can sing.
Speaker 1: If you've got money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you just pay people to say.
Speaker 1: Anyway, well, she's singing, and that's a skill.
Speaker 5: They're always noodling, those two. They love a canoodle, Timothy.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're really in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah they too. They look happy.
Speaker 1: Anyway. He has a film coming out, you know how.
Speaker 4: They dropped films on Christmas twenty fifth December this year called Marty Supreme.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: It is about a table tennis hustler, Marty and Timothy Chamelon plays the main role. Anyway, six years of preparation. He'sa the film learning how to play table tennis for this film.
Speaker 2: Really six I mentioned that, hey, babe, got to go to work. What are you doing today? I'm playing table tennis for eight hours. I going to prep for this movie. Roll.
Speaker 4: He started taking King Pong lessons in twenty eighteen at a twenty four hour facility in Lower Manhattan.
Speaker 3: And is he good?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I think originally the film was going to be earlier and then COVID hit and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And then he kept practicing.
Speaker 3: He could go to the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Is that nicked for you?
Speaker 1: He probably could people playing table tennis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah, there's a professional sport.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's quite impressive.
Speaker 2: People who called out good and I coordination.
Speaker 1: Is like someone taking it seriously and terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, like just chill out at the public.
Speaker 5: So this is a Christmas film, Well it's coming out well, good timing because we love table tennis on Christmas.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's ever going to pull that out again?
Speaker 2: I'm good better than you. That's so good. That's that's all we did during lockdown. Did a table tennis in the ground. You would fold it out and it began a little slice backhand. Yes, he backhands most Okay.
Speaker 1: So when we were talking about the I've got it right now.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 1: So seriously, when.
Speaker 2: You want to go, I want to go. I want to take you. See, I think to.
Speaker 3: The to the table tennis cleaners.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be surprised if you can return to your serve get off it.
Speaker 3: You'd be one of those annoying blokes to do a little drop serf.
Speaker 2: I wait to get at the back of the room and I go run that boy, and then just drop it over the net and that wait.
Speaker 3: Wait till you see my little slice backhand down the line.
Speaker 1: Done with your track to.
Speaker 2: Gross we got you were here.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that was a real I'm good at table tennis.
Speaker 1: I'm not that dirty masculine conversation.
Speaker 4: That wasn't that masculine you're talking about table tennis have all things, you know.
Speaker 2: What we need? The guy does the score gun at the AO to see what our speed is on our serf. I put a bit bit more spin on my serf.
Speaker 4: Remember when you wanted to actually do that at the straighta to see how fast your serve was, and it was so slow I didn't.
Speaker 1: Even suf, so don't be doing it.
Speaker 2: I was like, you need to check the speed gun. Guys, it's not working.
Speaker 3: Do you want to play with it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: You know why because you're not good at it?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm doubting that you two are.
Speaker 2: We're excellent, and I'm not going to turn.
Speaker 4: Dressed head to toe in my table tennis gear and then not be able to play because.
Speaker 5: I'm You've also got to have a profee in your left hand as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, hey, question, what are you good at? Like a useless skill?
Speaker 4: Like do you think he's ever going to pull that out after learning table tennis? Do you think it's going to go on playing a table tennis championship Timothy.
Speaker 2: Summer, Johnny, it's a I gues. It's a use of skill, but I'm very good at it. Well, I know the exact time to arrive at an airport to get on the plane.
Speaker 1: How would you know that because you never go to the air book.
Speaker 2: No, no, But when I go, like remember that time we were going to Adelaide because I went too early. You were freaking. We have to go. We need to get the car. We need to get there right now and clean. We got all the time in the world.
Speaker 1: Cleant's a bit of a panic when it comes to that.
Speaker 2: I can walk into the terminal, walk straight through, and I want to enjoy the experience.
Speaker 1: We want some truffle fries and a champagne and the ladde.
Speaker 2: Like owt to for the launch at the time, it's I go straight on the plane by Hebry.
Speaker 1: Jackson straight y. Daniel Steonenut's running through terminal four chee.
Speaker 2: So you're good at the air you're good at the airport.
Speaker 4: Donuts are all getting mashed up in the.
Speaker 1: Not good at anything? Hand on, I'm not because I'm a quitter. Finally we agree, I'll try that.
Speaker 3: You're good at you know what you're good at.
Speaker 2: You're good at getting yourself out of pickles.
Speaker 1: I'm very good at getting my pickles.
Speaker 2: You are coming to get yourself into them. You got to get yourself out of Actually, yeah, you know what you're You're probably the one person I would ring in a crisis. In a crisis, you're the crisis center. You know how to get us out of situations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good at getting you two out.
Speaker 2: Of oh yeah yeah, ye, not herself. I'm quite good at all nighters.
Speaker 5: You are endurance, Yeah, for someone who works some silly hours.
Speaker 2: You got told the other day you forgot you left the club at six. I know that.
Speaker 3: I thought it was quarter past six. As it turns out.
Speaker 2: It's half us.
Speaker 1: I've been hospital for a month, so.
Speaker 2: The next day probably do a fortieth on Saturday night. Listen to my voice, I sound like Patty and sell match Bishop thirteen twenty four Ten is out number? Is there a useless skill that you have? Just something you're really really good at thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Tennis isn't useless, It's quite good, quite impressive.
Speaker 2: I've got four hundred dollars Specsavers vouchers up for grabs. You can go and get yourself in your pair of Specsavers frames with any lens option, maybe duck in grab some Sonny, here.
Speaker 1: Is something hold about.
Speaker 4: I've got a girlfriend who you just wouldn't expect it, but she's a pool shark. Yes, and the guys go fine, I'll play with you and she annihilates them every time.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen Hot what's your useless skill? Hello? Rider and kesher right round? Pop quiz. A famous movie that was the closing credits, Ah, Hangover.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hangover, good Man and the Hangover.
Speaker 2: Very different with all the photos of what they got up to in Vegas. Yeah, oh yeah, and married. We should do that on our next team night out to do it.
Speaker 1: What's that take photos of our bad decision?
Speaker 3: It's a long camera.
Speaker 1: No one wants to not hument that, No one.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Five K question coming up very soon. But at the moment we are talking useless skills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your little niche skill that you've got going on? Timothy.
Speaker 4: Timothy has said that he learned how to play table tennis for six years so he could play a table tennis player.
Speaker 1: Must do his own stunts, Timothy. He's also a good.
Speaker 2: Dancer twenty fourteen. I would love to learn how to dance.
Speaker 1: Remember he did that, he did the Rihanna dance.
Speaker 2: Didn't he know? That was Tom Holland?
Speaker 1: Was Tom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was Tom Holland.
Speaker 4: Umbrella, Yes, umbrella, Timothy stating kin Jenner, who is now a singer, a singer, a singer.
Speaker 1: Would you believe it? Tyler in Mornington, good morning, good morning. Good You're really good at something.
Speaker 8: Oh, just really good hearing it Literally, I've got one of the best hearing from the audiologists like me.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, especially with such a bad phone lit so.
Speaker 1: You can so like, what could you hear that I couldn't?
Speaker 8: I can drop it.
Speaker 5: Then talking, whispering, eating, chewing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We need no, we need to take you to a restaurant so we can get you to eavesdrop on conversations and tell us what we're talking about. Oh, it's it's a curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would like if I had to listen to you distracting.
Speaker 4: Because you know how jas choos into the microphone Sometimes in Clinton, I have to take our headphones out walk out.
Speaker 1: If I could hear that, like really acutely, that would do.
Speaker 3: My There is a hearing test you can do with your ear pods.
Speaker 2: Have you done it? Yes? Yeah, yeah, which over a period of time.
Speaker 3: I think it might be ninety seconds. It sort of releases different pings and you've got a press the button when you hear it, and it tests out good hearing.
Speaker 2: I just thought of another use of the skill I have go talk to me. I can see when someone's about to spill something.
Speaker 1: Or breaks up, but is it too late to stop them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like like like with three kids and a clumsy wife like Lou might put a drink down, but she'll put it right on the edge of a table, and I can see that's going. That's a window into the future. Yes, but only with that situation. Yes, I do you do? Yeah? Might step being to move the class.
Speaker 1: She must love that.
Speaker 2: She never mentioned you're like a medium.
Speaker 1: Would you say you're psychic.
Speaker 2: You're a drinks medium. Yes, I think John Edward. All right, let's go to Jackie. Hello Jackie, good morning, welcome back. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I am ridiculously good at I'll watch the floor with you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jackie, you've come to the wrong place style because I am the king of Have you got to no attack?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I flip, she's a she's got switches it clip slip.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there were.
Speaker 1: Soe many very in Vegas.
Speaker 2: No, no, they've canceled it.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's back. I believe it. Yeah, they're doing a thing in Vegas.
Speaker 2: What are you doing next week? Jackie? Should we go to Vegas and try a hand at the un tables?
Speaker 1: Let's go now. Jason thinks he's the king of.
Speaker 2: I want to take Jackie.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he remembers.
Speaker 2: I will take you on any day.
Speaker 1: Jackie, when we're in Hide and Seek, I beat JAS six one true or false, Jason?
Speaker 2: That is true as having off day.
Speaker 1: Thanks Jackie.
Speaker 4: We should have a no no championship. Yes, that's a very US idea.
Speaker 2: It really is ten thousand dollars, like how they like a Vegas casino? Yeah, and then someone's going to walk out with ten grand and be crown Melbourne's best, you know, champion.
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe Nover hats and Novo socks. But if you've got ten great go for it is doing a hat.
Speaker 2: Keep listening morning, John? What are you good at? Sun?
Speaker 8: I am really good at controlling PowerPoint slides, in particular with song lyrics.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 8: So I need to give long story short. I used to be part of a church crew and you know how you go there? They sing along with the songs, right. I used to be one of the best people that would control those slides and I'll always change it on the right.
Speaker 1: Basically karaoke situation.
Speaker 2: And then you brighten the lights on the bait is that he changally and.
Speaker 1: He changed to the next slight. He changed to the next slide at the right time.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a skill I mean we are What about his voice as well? John? You have a great voice. Let's got a helen.
Speaker 1: Do you only do it in church or do you think you did it require?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it always in church, John? Or would you do it in a nightclub?
Speaker 8: Wuld only do it in church? There's no point in him.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's a left us with your presentation to music. Please welcome John. Hello, Helen, he's a huge he is Hello, what do you useless? Skill? Helen?
Speaker 7: I'm a bit of a psychic media, Helen, Come at me in what way?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you are you seeing when people are going to die? You seeing when drinks are going to fall?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 7: There's that that.
Speaker 2: Then there's also I used.
Speaker 4: To do answer, don't tell us when we're going to do? Nothing too serious. But Jase doesn't like it. You got anything coming to you about Clinton? I?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's more about Clint's relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, everyone let her get into that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, there will be someone Clint, but I feel like it's in the States, not in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: All right, lady, that's an issue because I've just committed to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: No, don't you dare take him away from complication clean, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: So you think he's going to find a love and it'll be.
Speaker 5: Interstate, Yes, even though he's been a landing you know, landed here.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's complicated. She's just going to have to come to you because I'm not letting you go anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. You need to widen your radius on the app.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're the problem in your dating life?
Speaker 3: Jason, there's many problems.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Excuse me every day your chance to win five thousand dollars. At eight o'clock, let's go to Katie is our player this morning from Don Valeo.
Speaker 4: Katie.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Jason, Laurie.
Speaker 2: Oh Katie, she's way too smart for this show.
Speaker 1: You're a scientist.
Speaker 2: Hello, good morning Katie. You're a scientist. Stacey, you're a smarty pants.
Speaker 1: What sort of science, Katie?
Speaker 4: Theology?
Speaker 1: Geology?
Speaker 2: I went to wicked science on school holidays? Is that very s?
Speaker 1: What is a geologist?
Speaker 2: Dig up bones? Archaeologists?
Speaker 1: Not quiteologists?
Speaker 7: Theologists thinks that mineral and metal?
Speaker 2: That was my second guest.
Speaker 8: This is them for materials that we basically need every day. You iologist is the first person that interacts.
Speaker 1: With far too or whatever. Do you find diamonds? Sorry to do diamonds.
Speaker 2: You've got any spirits you can throw my way. I have been to the.
Speaker 5: South African diamond That was really exciting.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not one to throw shade, but I can't help but notice you've opted to go the medium. Question today is five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I know this.
Speaker 2: Give me a look, all right, Katie, you'll know this case. Yeah. If you don't know this, Katie, you hand back your diamonds for five hundred dollars. You need to answer within the three seconds.
Speaker 1: Speaking of handing back diamonds.
Speaker 2: Okay, for five hundred dollars, here is your question. Who was Nicole Kidman married to before Keith Urban? Three?
Speaker 4: Two? All one?
Speaker 6: God, come on Tom, it needed to be before the buzzer, Katie.
Speaker 1: She's just given back to diamonds to Keith Urban. I know, how was that they've gone splits?
Speaker 2: I didn't expect that on the break. Oh.
Speaker 1: I loved Nicole and I really love Keith and I love Nichole.
Speaker 2: They just don't love each other. Katie. Thanks you giving it a crack. I know are ready for a good start with one hundred and twenty six Good Start Centers in Melbourne. Book a tour today, you local Good Start.
Speaker 4: Can we not take sides on the Nicole and Keith split? You know people got on team Tom, just let them be.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I'm going to back it in and say there's more of a chance we're going to get off with Keith Urban Interview. So I'm and Ken Keith, I mean it is a it is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Taking sides post people do it all the time, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and Clint doesn't like confrontations.
Speaker 1: For how many times have you gone in trouble for you.
Speaker 3: Get broken up as friends over text me?
Speaker 1: Clint one's got friend dumped?
Speaker 2: What what do you mean?
Speaker 1: It took my side?
Speaker 2: And then you got a text on the that worked out stuff of that decision.
Speaker 4: And absolutely not he'd still be on the streets.
Speaker 1: I took him in.
Speaker 2: It seems to be going so well right now. A five K question returns this time tomorrow. Coming up next, A big event happened over the break. I haven't told you guys about in the Hawkn's household. We're going to go there after Taylor Swift on Nova. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Big news for TATA fans out there, the Swifties. We have a multi part docco series and a movie coming our way of Behind the Scenes of the Earrors Tour. She dropped the news last night.
Speaker 3: Announcement last night. Yeah, she's addicted to announcements.
Speaker 4: She's addicted to like she's a boss. She is so strategic, like there would be a reason it was last night. There's a reason for everything she does. I'm loving all the interviews.
Speaker 5: There's a cool little video which is going around about which shows her tipping all the staff on the way out of one of the shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really, she does that a lot, so she's clearly quite generous. Guys, we've just returned fro him a two week break. The second week the kids were back at school. Big milestone in the Hawkns household. Year old honey, your spirit animal? First school camp in the holidays? No, no, when they were back at school second week, where did he go?
Speaker 1: Hang on, they have two weeks off.
Speaker 2: You don't know where he went.
Speaker 1: Chum Creek or something in Mount Martha Way.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're just happy to sit. You put him on the bus and see you later.
Speaker 5: But wait, could have taken into buddy anywhere, the juvenile Justice center for you get well.
Speaker 2: They came back to it quickly. They need to lock those guys.
Speaker 1: So they had two weeks school holidays, they went back to school, went straight.
Speaker 2: On school can yeah, straight on school camp.
Speaker 1: No, let's hit the books for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, they waited for the tuesday. They didn't go on the Monday, did they go to school on the Monday. Yeah, they did. Went to school on the Monday and then Monday night.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the packing list, Lauren. I loved the package.
Speaker 2: It looked like we were going on a family holiday to Barley.
Speaker 1: Four pairs of form socks.
Speaker 2: Now here's the gook down to Ossie Disposal. All that stuff we.
Speaker 1: Rocked up in disposal. Still think there was one.
Speaker 2: Good bye, a sleeping bag and a pellet gun. Yes, and.
Speaker 4: The mum would go nine, you don't need a bottle opener, you don't need a stand they night.
Speaker 2: But the packing and the politics of who am I sharing a cabin with they allowed to take, Scrogan, I'm going to get to what they were allowed to take. So he rocked up a big duffel bag, backpack and sleeping back like each kid had like three bags. It was unbelievable. We dropped them all off on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: How many nights?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: One night? I think? I think it was like, you know, it's like a taste of skill cam. They don't want them away for too long.
Speaker 1: Take three bags for one night.
Speaker 2: And here's ago. When the bus rocked up the next morning, all the parents are there. Sorry, next afternoon. I'm there ready to pick him up with all the other parents. Every kid got off the bus and every parent went they're in the same clothes as they left it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're nine year old boys.
Speaker 2: They're not going to change.
Speaker 1: Yuck mugine. The smell.
Speaker 2: The teachers got off that bus and looked like they had been to war. Well, they probably had been, like, hats off to him looking.
Speaker 1: After his backpack, and he would have.
Speaker 3: Taken games and stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the contraband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everyone smuggled contraband, do they inspect the bags?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah they do, they do, and the kids knew this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, compartments.
Speaker 2: So I saw Honey packing his bag on the weekend. I said, you're taking a Teddy Bear and he goes, yeah, yeah, a couple of us are taken stuffed animals. What they've done is that cut a little hole in the bottom of the stuffed animal. They had ripped out all the feeling of these stuffed animal, packed it full of candy. But then wait for it. Then he goes, they had those sticky tape.
Speaker 1: Shir they're in the boogie board bags.
Speaker 2: He goes, and I just need a couple of like fun sized Mars bars or something to check in my back and I said, wow, you got the Teddy Bear decoy. He goes, we need decoy candy. So when the teachers find that, they think cool, we've got it.
Speaker 4: But now you by saying this on the radio, you've ruined it for every other nine you're on going on school camp.
Speaker 2: Well, I told him when I dropped him off, I said to him and his mates that you guys know they have the airport scanners at school camp. You got to stand there with your arms up and they'll scan you and should us in their faces. They turned bloody white, but he loved it.
Speaker 1: You know those airports scanners don't scan for Mars bus.
Speaker 2: Right, I've been sweating every time I go through Teafaul put them in.
Speaker 1: The sorry so you can't take snickers on board.
Speaker 2: I've been doing all this week. When comfortably hide.
Speaker 1: It melt down, his pants stand in my pocket. Chase looks like he's put himself on it. They're the Mars bars. He strapped his bunder or did you get away with it?
Speaker 2: Away with? And when he got off the bus and said how was it? He goes, can we talk about it later? I need to sleep and what he means, He goes, we pulled them all night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they did.
Speaker 2: He goes, there was a party in the cabin next to ours.
Speaker 1: What did you think? Okay, we're going to do get on the vaves, go and make down for and go to sleep at seven o'clock they did make.
Speaker 2: Then the teachers went to bed at seven and then there is ed a little more book to play. Taller Swiss wedding as well. Apparently this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing it thanks to Mates to Shell Already Express wing pass Ready Express and grab your little snacks if you're doing a row sash snacks. I love how they set it up at the counter. It's like I can't pay a feel so much to buy.
Speaker 4: I know, what about when someone's before you and you're in the line and you've got like a whole forty five seconds to peruse all the next stand and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, but you need to be ready to make your choice. You don't want to hold up the list.
Speaker 3: Anyone ever buy the fruit in the basket.
Speaker 2: To what I need? Is it like lolly? Or yeah, me too? Yeah, yes, bread banana bread. Hey, guys, can we just take a moment to extend our love to the executive producer of this show, Brody ri Ip Brody. Okay, so yesterday we had a situation in the office where Brody quickly turned it.
Speaker 4: Jase made a horrible mistake on air, horrible, and we catastrophic.
Speaker 1: We had dead air.
Speaker 4: And Brody quickly tried to move at a pace that was too fast for his body.
Speaker 2: I would say he sprung into action. He dropped like a sack of potatoes and his ankle, Oh, mate, it swelled up and we were like, you need to take pressure off that. And that is when Clint came to the rescue. Now he's on crutches. And where we get the crutches from. They were in my boot.
Speaker 1: Clint just happened. Okay, you know what, Tomorrow, no one touched a thing in the car. Tomorrow we are finding those random we're going through.
Speaker 2: So I had crutches in there.
Speaker 3: I've had them in there for two years.
Speaker 5: Why silly housemaid of mine, former housemate now rolled his ankle somewhere. And Dad, being a medical person, he has a treasure trove of all things medical, medical, things medical, and I ended up with the crutches and never return them.
Speaker 2: Now, Brodie, you're welcome. I know there's green whistles in the boot.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: Not that I know of.
Speaker 4: Thing is when you don't have children like Clinton I, you very rarely use the back seat on the boot. Things just live on the front seat, or you just throw things at the back and then very rarely do people get in and you have to move things. So things could sit there for years and you wouldn't even know when was the last time you had passengers in your back seat?
Speaker 1: Years since crutches went in.
Speaker 2: Well, we sent producer gen Z down to the cars before goodness, she has gone through all our car boots.
Speaker 5: Who are we starting with? Okay, you don't know all right, we're going to close our eye. The games is going to come in and hold up an item from one of our cars, and then we have to confess. Are you ready? I'm quite nervous because I've got some random your eyes in three.
Speaker 1: To one found in our boot.
Speaker 2: And opening eyes in three to one, it's a shoe, just a simple sneaker.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there might in the box.
Speaker 2: Brand new running shoes, but in a box.
Speaker 4: No no, their tennis shoes for playing tennis. Because last sorry, Lon Hewart, no, last summer, last summer.
Speaker 1: Last night, I was going to join the tennis club.
Speaker 2: So you went and bought all the gear.
Speaker 1: I think there might be two pairs in.
Speaker 2: There, but you know how many games do you play?
Speaker 1: They're still in the box. That's been over a year of me. I've never played done a tennis lesson, but I went and bought.
Speaker 4: All the game.
Speaker 2: That's such a Lauren Phillips think the summer I played tennis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two pairs of actual special tennis shoes.
Speaker 1: Like I'm impact. They're like Roger Federer on.
Speaker 2: You just you just run out, don't you straight away? Like you you're all in, You're you're fad girl.
Speaker 1: It's just I reckon. It's about tennesse season against join.
Speaker 5: One. Okay, holding up the item opened them in three two one?
Speaker 2: What is that? Goodness, gracious man, what is that?
Speaker 1: What is it? Bubbles entertainment? That sounds like but.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's a membership car'd for what give me that? Bubbles entertainment?
Speaker 4: Bubbles entertainment, that's some kind of entertainer.
Speaker 5: Well, when I tell you they specialize in balloon's face painting and magic.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely yours Clinton.
Speaker 2: Than Bubbles and Entertainment.
Speaker 3: I have the other bubbles.
Speaker 2: What actual bubble or the car?
Speaker 1: Did you know that was in there?
Speaker 2: No? I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Now did you go to Bubbles Entertainment?
Speaker 2: Maybe I did.
Speaker 1: There's a mobile number. Should we call Bubbles? I'm not buying that.
Speaker 2: This is a kids the cover. We'll get the phone ringing in the cleanse boot bubbles.
Speaker 1: Let's text Bubbles and see what. Let me see what other.
Speaker 4: Sim not buying?
Speaker 2: Okay, Third and final item.
Speaker 3: If you pull a cat out of mine, there's two more more.
Speaker 5: Okay, eyes closed, three to one, hold up the item three two one?
Speaker 2: Was that la boo boo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a la boo boo.
Speaker 2: Let me guess, Lauren Phillips, that's smart. You're such a fact.
Speaker 1: And you know why. I don't know. But my dog uses it is a dog toy.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many kids doing that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Marla likes carrying around the pointer.
Speaker 3: Se I don't get give me a look at that, right for a dog? Why is that worth so much money?
Speaker 2: One? Eyes closed?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is mine.
Speaker 1: Obviously it would be weird if you were carrying.
Speaker 2: The item three two one.
Speaker 1: I was open a razor. Do you try shaving the car?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you knew how earlier we were talking about being having no heir count.
Speaker 2: Then you're not man escaping. You pull up at the lights. You've got a bit of time. You're kidding.
Speaker 4: Not in the sports carle leg.
Speaker 3: On the deshack, backsack and crack that called you.
Speaker 2: You would have the full wardrobe in your ye.
Speaker 5: I've got ties, I've got blazers, I've got all sorts, shoes.
Speaker 4: Bubbles, Bubbles, I'm back on the Bubbles Entertainment website.
Speaker 2: Sam Fender, Olivia Dean there, Good morning Melbourne. This is over one hundred. If you're a fan of allowed music, Houl you'd like to see Sabrina Carpenter in New York City.
Speaker 1: I just got back from New York City and it is.
Speaker 2: Nova can get you there. Her brand new album Man's Best Friend is out now. You have days left to register by the Novaplayer. We're going to announce a winner this Friday.
Speaker 8: Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: Melburn. Thanks Johnny's for the show today. She was a fun one.
Speaker 4: It sure was speak of live music. One thing we left here at Nova is inviting people.
Speaker 1: To Nova's Red Rooms. There is a global supers. Be careful stepping into Nova's Red Room. He doesn't want me to spoil it. He already spoiled it today.
Speaker 4: Places No, And when I found out about it, I demanded that we be there, Ja, because I'm excited and we're going to tell you who it is tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Don't miss it. You're gonna want to be a part of.
Speaker 2: This redroom plus great venue two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've done a red room there before and it went off. I think it was our first red room.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, yeah, we're network.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. So oh no, you're gonna love this one. Tomorrow our next international act that will be playing Nova's Red Room. I'll give you a little taste. Okay, okay, you'll give it.
Speaker 1: Just it's not on me.
Speaker 2: Just snippet of this.
Speaker 3: Everyone like, you don't know, you don't.
Speaker 2: You hear it? Because give me one more you hear it? All right, that's it.
Speaker 3: Here is the Golden Girl.
Speaker 2: By bringing him back for I got some bad news I need to let you know about Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials