Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on gadigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and Elder's past and present.
Speaker 1: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land. I'm Britney Sanders.
Speaker 2: And I'm all right hey, and this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better to catch you up on everything that's going.
Speaker 2: Viral and we talk a lot about ourselves as well. This week on the podcast, Britney's had a revelation.
Speaker 1: My God You're episode title.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Also one of the worst royal flushes for me, I bring up a trend that is all over my for you page and these two have absolutely no idea what's going on. And we also just talk about people's will to ask for things on the internet.
Speaker 3: Oh, plus, you've got a gift for me. We guess where I'm going again? It is happening this week. Deal me and doel Let's go.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning. We talked the whole day through a good morning, good morning. Well I'm in a good mud.
Speaker 3: I'm no, it's Tiffany back.
Speaker 1: Tiffanny hasn't gone in God, So tiff Fanny's back. I've got on some red cowboy boots. I think these are the ones the water Faye to stay.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, where are they from?
Speaker 1: They're from Boooooo. Maybe like a couple of years ago. Tiffanny is back and I'm back from Adelaide. You're back from Brisbane. And I won't turn this into a big business episode, but Adelaide Fate pop up is going off, and I just want to say, the people of Adelaide are really fucking nice. Have you found that? Not that you've really spent much time in Adelaide when you've gone to do your shows, like you're in and you're out. But I've obviously been there for a week, so I've gotten to like no people, the local businesses around us. I don't know if you saw on our socials, but like we were going to get a coffee every morning of these two guys that own a coffee shop there called Ovo. Made best friends with them. We went out for dinner and then I was just joking saying they should make a sticky Fate gelado. They made it overnight.
Speaker 3: What what are you laughing at? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I just realized when we hit record that I didn't check my hand. Look, I've walked in, I sat down and they've gone quick for god.
Speaker 1: Hairs looking good. Did you get it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah before Brisbane. Yeah, yeah, a touch up. Oh my god, I've got this little bit of the back. It's all a bit of a mess. I'm a bit of a mess at the moment. But congrats on opening Adelaide pop up.
Speaker 3: Love that for you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, It's going really well now I'm back. You've been and done your first two shows back cour tour. Yeah, in Brisbane, and then you went all out with a bang I.
Speaker 3: Saw, did I Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I woke up on Sunday morning and I checked your close friend's story yep, and I feel like you're like getting in trouble at work and you're like getting caught out. You're like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So you went out after your show on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Nuth in my own time outside this work place. It's none of anyone's business.
Speaker 1: How many people do you have on your close friends story?
Speaker 3: By the way, I don't know, like thirty forty maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I woke up on Sunday morning to an absolute treat, absolute treat. It is in a hotel room, no like before they had gone out, clearly having some pre drinks. But when I was watching it, I'm like, he's already fucked. No like, I'm like, you're not going to get let into the clock. And it was actually really wholesome like Fortnight, because you were just sitting there singing your post friends. And I actually managed to screen record a little bit. So it's Matt sitting in a hotel having some drinks before they went out.
Speaker 3: My friend was there.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm that would be even more wholesome if you.
Speaker 3: Were by yourself behind the camera.
Speaker 1: So I only Rick scream recorded a minute because it was very long. It was lots of stories.
Speaker 2: I woke up the next day. I deleted all of these. I can't believe you've caught them on screen recording.
Speaker 1: Let's just play some little bits of the audio.
Speaker 3: Always know you made me smile. Please come on, it's a banger of a song. Oh no, I feel fil.
Speaker 1: Hey, Siri, play what's that song?
Speaker 3: By train?
Speaker 4: By train?
Speaker 2: I stop that Hay Soul sisters.
Speaker 3: On the of the my lift sun am I going bright red? Or I said, and don't man, no yo man, And so this is like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you get the idea and it goes on and you haven't even gone out at that night.
Speaker 3: Well here's the thing. So I don't know why.
Speaker 2: So the Friday Night I was really nervous for the Friday Night Show because it was obviously six weeks off and I was meant to like rest the whole six weeks. I feel like I did anything, but in all like random opportunities, the Jennifer Coolidge Audible ad and things like just popped up last minute, and so I didn't just I actually didn't take time to like rest and recover from the first tour, and so going into this next one, I also didn't have much time to rehearse, and so I really went into the Friday Night Show like, oh my god, I think I'm just not going to be able to do this, Like I don't think I can remember what I meant to say. Like imagine doing a Ted Talk like three or four months ago, and then like you're like, oh, do the Ted Talk tomorrow, Like you'd be like, what am I meant to say?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, but when you got up there, did it all just come back to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank god.
Speaker 3: It was fine. It was great show, but it was also the crowd.
Speaker 2: Like if the crowd hated me, then I reckon it would have been a disaster. But Friday night, I was so lucky. It was like an amazing crowd. And then so was Saturday. But because I was so nervous on Friday, I had this like aversion to food, like I was like I can't eat, like I'm so nervous. Yeah, which used to happen all the time during tour, and then this tour I have been eating bloody everything inside Dylan, So it was like like last time I was so stressed, I didn't need anything, and now this time I'm so stressed, I'm meaning everything. So this that came back though, and I was like I can't even. I went and bought some food and I like took one part of the burger and I was like, I feel sick, like I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't. And then.
Speaker 2: Saturday I just had that like not to the same extent, but I just had that same like feeling.
Speaker 1: Right, so You're doing a show on an empty stummy.
Speaker 2: Basically, and then as soon as I'm done, had a couple of room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all downhill from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Out of every song that you could have thought to be playing when you're having some pre drinks, that song came to your mind, Like I would never think of that song, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I don't even like that song, but you're like play that song like time.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why that song came about in that way, but can I tell you? It was also the weirdest, wildest night ever, as in like not heapes wild, but just like things just kept happening to this first event and I it was called Flash, and my friend wanted to go and it's like I think it started in Sydney and it's in Melbourne as well, and they're doing Brisbane as well, and it's called Flash and I've heard a lot of good things about it. But you know, just like from the photos of the club that I've seen online, like it's.
Speaker 3: Very much like people is it in the valley? Yeah, it's like a club night though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I used to love going out in the valley when I lived in Brisbane when I was nineteen.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah, did you love the beat?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: But is it like this was how long ago? Was I nineteen fourteen years ago or something like that? Is that really how long it is? So we all know that we can't do maths on this podcast. Oh my god. Yeah, I used to love going out in the valley, but I wonder if it's different now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's still just as good. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Brisbane clubbing is like the best clubbing. Did you see my video house? Like I was just walking to the shops and saw like one of the pubs on the corner just have like eighty people line dancing in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw that Chattahodies Chattahoochies, I think it's called. It's like it takes a saloon sort of looking thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my gosh. I was like, Brisbane is just such a vibe.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the point is we go out and I was a little nervous to go to this club night because, like the photos online, everyone's a very specific body type. It's everyone with their shirts off in their undies, you know, being gay. And I'm like, well, here I come, my leopard printed in downtown pants. Let's sell, let's have a good night.
Speaker 1: Become your personality. Do you have at least more than one pair.
Speaker 3: No nut, I think the browns and the white.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to get you a few more pairs of black than you because you always wear them.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We canna do it, all right, I hate ten.
Speaker 3: And then we get in.
Speaker 2: I it was so funny because the first person I see inside is this guy named Tom who's followed me for like ten years.
Speaker 1: And shout out to Tom.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Tom.
Speaker 2: And the first thing he says to me is you blocked me on Twitter because I spoiled the drag Race finale. And I said, and rightfully, so bitch. And then we kind of like hung out here at Flash for a little bit, and he was so much fun. It was just like the most He's just like ridiculous, Like he was like level one hundred the whole night. And I was like, okay, this is hilarious. And then we weren't dancing or anything. We're just like walking around and blah blah talking and whatnot. And then we started dancing. We were like, we better have a dance. We start dancing for like five minutes, the fire alarm goes off. Everyone needs to be evacuated out into the streets. There's like like five hundred gay boys in underwear standing on the streets in the valley and me and mate at THET Prenton downtown.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know something bad? I don't know if anyone else does this, But when I used to live in an apartment, speaking of fire alarms, when I still live in an apartment in Sydney, our fire alarm would go off all the time, like it would false go off, or if someone's hair straight and it was too hot. I just used to stay inside.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd say, but I'd look over the balcony and go like if I can't smell smoke or like seeze what everyone else?
Speaker 1: I would just be like, I cannot be bothered.
Speaker 2: Just take me well, because I was also on level fourteen. That's a long way to walk down, Yeah, because the lifts don't bloody work and you're not meant to use them in an evacuation off your sleep.
Speaker 3: But I was like, well, I'm not walking down fourteen bloody levels.
Speaker 1: I should just lay in bed while I would listen to all my neighbors leaping there apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always did a little smell check and a little site test and was like, if I'm gonna be fine. It will be fine. But anyway, don't take our advice. Everyone always leave in an evacuation. Please, yes, do as we say, not as we do on this podcast. So anyway, that's been evacuated and we're like, well, we don't know when we're going to be let back in or whatever, so like, let's just go to the beat because it was just around the corner. So we go to the beat, We get in and again we're just like hanging out whatever, and then we go inside to have a dance. We danced to one song and the lights come on and it's home time.
Speaker 3: What time was it? Three o'clock?
Speaker 2: Time just went so so fast because by the time I had like finished the show, got backstage, got undressed, got back to the hotel, showered, took my makeup off, had a few drinks in the hotel, performed Hay Soul Sister, and then got to the club and then the fire alarm went off and they went to the It was like hometime.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, whoa, when I watched your close friend's story, I feel like that was at like eleven PM, and I was like, that's late and they haven't even gone out yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah. True, Yeah. Well anyway, fabulous, fabulous, nice.
Speaker 1: Well speaking of Brisbane, Yeah, I actually have a gift for you from Brisbane. Yes, what from someone from Brisbane?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, God, I'm like after the haceold Sister revealed, I'm like really not coping, Like, I'm what is this going to be? We've started it's just my underwear from Saturday night coming back to me, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: So we've started a bit of an organic gift exchange on the pod here. Obviously we got our high Scrollers mugs here that a scroller sent in, and then you brought in the Amazon kindles and so, and then I brought the souvenirs from Greece and so now I'm here with another gift for you from a scroller and it's someone that I know personal, great friend, And I almost I don't want to say anything to you about what's in the box. I just want to hand it to you and you look at it and then we're going to talk about what it is. But I thought, wait, I kind of want to tell the scrollers what it is like in the mic, So could you or could you just go out the door for one second?
Speaker 3: My phone's going off like crazy, go.
Speaker 1: Do some emails for one minute. I'll yell out to you. Just stay up there, okay, scrollers. So Matt has gone out. I'm gonna talk more about it after he's seen it. But it is a beautiful handmade clutch bag and it's got hand like it's hand diamonded, and it's just so blingy and crystal sparkle vibes and it says all right hey on one side, and on the other side it says Australia's number one, Glamo's on. And I know Matt's feeling a bit rough today, but like knowing him, I feel like he's going to fall off his fucking chair. I showed it to gay Jay before Matt got here, and gay j was like, because it's that beautiful. So let's see his reaction and then we'll talk more about who sent it. Okay, Matt, Okay, so come back in and put your phone down yea, and close your eyes.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a closed box though.
Speaker 1: True, Okay, I was just trying to build a suspense, so I'm going to say nothing about what's in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you think it is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, have a guess.
Speaker 3: Can I shake it?
Speaker 1: No, don't.
Speaker 3: It is fragile.
Speaker 1: If you just yeah, if you had to have a guess, what do you think it is? What are you hope it is?
Speaker 3: Well, at the bottom of it's wet, so is it? Is it a consumable?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I must have just put it on something wet.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I feel like I've been thrown off with because I'm going to say it is a book.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not going to tell me about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you. Yeah, what do you hope it is? Right now in this moment?
Speaker 6: A sick bag, an oxygen tank some Barcca did on Hunt hospital?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't know. I don't they get the game. Like for those who are listening and not watching, it's a black box.
Speaker 1: The size of a laptop in which laptop? Who I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Can? I'm scared? I'm's gonna jump out.
Speaker 1: Imagine what, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: A bag fit for a Glamazon Joel the Bomber Shop?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: How I say that?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: What the fuck that is? Like?
Speaker 1: Is that not the most amazing thing you've ever seen?
Speaker 3: A thing I've ever been gifted in my life? What the heck and a little.
Speaker 1: And he puts little charms on it with yours and skies initials.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is beautiful. What the heck?
Speaker 2: It says Australia's number one Glamos on all dime. I out and it says all right, hey on the other side.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He makes this by hand?
Speaker 3: And what color is this?
Speaker 1: Is that like electric blue?
Speaker 3: Pink like Australian.
Speaker 1: No, it's going for No, it's electric blue.
Speaker 3: Is that the Southern Cross? No, it's electric Australia's because Clamazon and.
Speaker 1: The writing around is hot pink.
Speaker 2: This is seriously mind blowing, Like that's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Well that's going on display here at her How good is it? That's incredible? Thank you so much. Joel from the Womba shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Joel, have to look that up.
Speaker 3: I've met a big customer.
Speaker 1: I've met Joel a couple of times in Brisbane. He's actually a hairdresser and he's styled my hair years ago when I did a meet and greet at one of the shopping centers up there, and then again when I was going to a wedding. And he has his own salon but now this is his business and he's been making them for drag queens, I believe. And yeah, he reached out after he heard us giving each other stuff on the pod. It was a while ago that he reached out. I think after we did the mugs because it takes him a while to make. Yeah, it was before I went to Europe, I think. And then he said I'd love to make one for Matt.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they take so I can imagine they take so long. I mean I've done some stoning myself.
Speaker 1: And that is on another and like it's so neat.
Speaker 3: I know, you've got to have so much patience.
Speaker 1: How good is it?
Speaker 3: That is crazy?
Speaker 1: That is like you in a bag, I know.
Speaker 2: And so that's like a royal blue Yeah, because that's like fave color.
Speaker 1: How good is that?
Speaker 3: How much? Joel? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: How good is it?
Speaker 3: So shout out to Joel, Jesus wish I had talent and.
Speaker 1: Everyone check out the Womba shop. Yeah, lovely womb That was a bit.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say I'm a bit rocked because that was a bit of a roller coaster of a star out of an episode. Yeah, like I was like, okay, thrown in the deep end immediately with the Hay Soul sister reveal, and then it's just I've got whiplash like background too.
Speaker 3: Wow, feeling good?
Speaker 2: Well, before we get into the episode, I think it's time we played our little game.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, where mass going?
Speaker 3: Because I have a few updates for you.
Speaker 2: So, as you all know, I've booked a trip somewhere and each week I'm giving one clue. Last week you got three clues because it was the first week.
Speaker 1: And can you remind us of remind us of the three clues?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I will, yeah, and so, and you know what I want to say. Sorry, let me explain the rules and then I'll say what I want to say. But I give one clue a week. Brittany can ask one yes or no question and then also guess where it is, and we just keep going till she's right. And if the scrollers guess where it is, that doesn't mean the game ends. Brittany has you can help Brittany, but Brittany has to be the one to guess.
Speaker 3: So can you sh For those who have never heard this before, what's the premise?
Speaker 7: You haven't said where?
Speaker 1: What it is you're going on a trip?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said it, We're going on a trip, yeah, medication going.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, last week I gave three clues, which was somewhere I haven't been before. It's somewhere I haven't been before. I'm not looking forward to the food situation, and I don't have to buy anything new for this trip. And Brittany had to guess, ask some questions all the.
Speaker 3: Rest of it. But I just want to say this, what's the question that I asked you? You said, am I going this year?
Speaker 1: And you said yes, yes, okay uh.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: I want to give a shout out to our scrollers because let me just go to Spotify and go to the comment episode comments. There are two scrollers I want to give a shout out to. The first one is Nicki.
Speaker 1: Nicki, there's forty four comments or that episode. We need to do things more like this to get more comment Oh.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a dreamier. So it's almost like this was my plan. More engagement. I told you, more engagement. I love it.
Speaker 2: And scrollers in the scrollers chat as well, we're guessing and everything like that. But Nicky made a really good comment saying, hear me out. Matt is going on. I'm a Celebrity All Stars, which I think you have to be on I'm a celebrity first to then go on All Stars. But anyway, the food is questionable. No need to pack anything because the network supplies everything, and he never once calls it a holiday. Then Jenny replied to this comment saying time away doesn't like the food, doesn't need time off to be scheduled. My first thought was a surgical procedure. No one ever loves the food intake for a colonoscopy, and no new clothes need to be purchased because he'll be wearing hospital gowns or pjs.
Speaker 3: Or very clever right, So both way off.
Speaker 2: Obviously, no medical procedures booked, unfortunately, and no I'm a Celebrity All Stars unfortunately. But I love where your brain went with that.
Speaker 1: Is that a clue?
Speaker 2: The clue this way, which the clue itself is a clue, but the clue this no, but it's in like.
Speaker 1: You're going to have to help me.
Speaker 2: It's a double It's almost like a double enten dreve that's what you want to call it, do you know what I mean? But this week's clue just to keep things interesting because I like where they're going, and I think if other scrollers kind of start thinking on this wavelength, it might get a bit interesting. So this week's clue is very simple. It really doesn't give you much, but it also gives you so much if you think about it. This week's clue is think outside the box.
Speaker 3: That's not a clue. It is because when I reveal, you'll all go, Wow, that's so fucking smart.
Speaker 1: Think outside the box. Outside. By the way, scrollers, this game that we're playing is going to expose how dumb I am. Like I've never felt more dumb trying to guess this. Think outside the box so in that is outside, so something outdoorsy, but like so many places could be outdoorsy, anywhere can be outdoorsy. And then the box gay J does anything come to mind for you?
Speaker 7: Well, I feel like he might be signaling signaling that it's not a place that we're probably thinking it is. Okay, I feel like, because we're probably gonna go, he'd probably go here, or he'd like to go here, But I'm thinking it's somewhere that no one would be not thinking of at all, Like it's just so not in his vibe.
Speaker 1: Because I had some scrollers also saying that they think it's a brand trip.
Speaker 2: I don't get to say anything, don't I don't say anything. I just answer yes or no question.
Speaker 7: He said, I must get me out of here.
Speaker 3: He goes, that's not it. But it's the vibe.
Speaker 1: I like the way, the way that they're thinking. Yeah, I'm thinking it is a brand trip.
Speaker 7: Question that could your question this week?
Speaker 1: Well, someone else, no, because someone else has already said to me they think they know what it is because they saw another influencer talking about a brand trip. Oh but I don't want that to be my guess if that person is so wrong.
Speaker 7: But like, if you asked the question this week, is this for a brand trip, and you get a yes or no, we'll know going for next week, we could have an answer.
Speaker 1: But also a lot of people suggested that I just ask is it the Southern Hemisphere or the northern with a.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, that doesn't eliminate quite a lot of places. Then yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it in the northern Hemisphere.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just staff to double check geography.
Speaker 1: Surely northern.
Speaker 3: I'm going Southern Hemisphere from the Southern Hemisphere. The Southern Hemisphere Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: Well we're gonna have to wait till next week to ask the next question.
Speaker 3: Well you still get a stab. Oh yeah, you get a stab. It what it is?
Speaker 1: Okay, give me two seconds. I'm doing some research.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it, Matt.
Speaker 7: While BRIT's doing that, you want to sing solsae stuff for.
Speaker 3: Your lipstick step? Oh bloody hell? Are you asking.
Speaker 1: Asking for the most commonplaces in the Southern Hemisphere? Because I'm not very good at geography.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to put all the clues into chat and be like, where does this lead?
Speaker 1: Okay? No, I just want to know, like the top countries and then I'm going to take a stab.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was ship at geography in school, but I.
Speaker 7: Don't think it will be a top country. So think outside the box.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I've got a list here, Matt. There's so many like what the fuck? Okay, Zambia, that's incorrect, But you're gonna say that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just wanted to gag you a little bit.
Speaker 1: But Victoria falls into far.
Speaker 3: That's all done. I can't come back. Come back next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, I picked one from the list that was like an obvious place.
Speaker 2: I think you thought a bit too outside the boxers. I love this because no matter what, like if you go down the most popular, like I just love that. You were like, guess one of the most popular ones and you go, no, I guess one of the least popular. It's like not And then it's like, well, which way do you go? Do you go popular or do you go unheard of? Or but like why would I go? Why would I go to that? You've got to think about like the.
Speaker 1: What because I'm thinking it's a brand trip.
Speaker 3: Is there a brand trip to Sambia? I don't know where is Zambia.
Speaker 1: I don't know in the southern hemisphere?
Speaker 3: Okaye? That should be another rule.
Speaker 1: You can't the scroller that said that they saw Christian Hull talking about a brand trip to Qatar, it's not that because Qatar is in the north.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I was like Christian was talking about her, He's going there a brand trip to Qatar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, elaftely not. Haven't heard anything about that. Why didn't you guess Qatar? It's northern hemisphere. Yeah, so that was smart asking south, south or north?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now we're eliminated in half the world. Yeah, okay, scrollers, you're going to have to help me for next week. Leave me some comments on this episode, and just what would you ask next if you were me? Anyway, let's get onto our royal flush.
Speaker 7: Please be upstanding for the Royal Flush.
Speaker 1: Well, my real flush is a video that I saw on TikTok just on the weekend. And I don't know if you saw it as well, Matt, But do you just want me to play you the video and then we talk about it rather than me explaining what it is? Okay, So I'm gonna play you. Probably not all this video because it's insane, um, but I'm just gonna play it. It's by a lady, Okay.
Speaker 3: By a lady. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Agnesa dea Bora, and I am looking for one wealthy person to sponsor my existence for one year four thousand euros a month fourty eight thousand euros of total.
Speaker 1: So, just for context, she wants someone to sponsor her for a year, her existence for a year four thousand euros a month, So what's that maybe seven thousand Australian dollars a month she's wanting. This is the only video on her account completely serious.
Speaker 4: No donations, no crowdfunding, and I am not looking for a job. What I am looking for is a person for whom forty eight thousand euros is an irrelevant amount of money but an interesting amount of curiosity. I want to know what happens if, for one year, I do not have to convert my brain and cognition into whatever market happens to need for me that month. I want to think, study things, build right, follow up questions much farther than economically reasonable, and make things that doesn't exist yet. Maybe something extraordinary comes out of it. Maybe absolutely nothing commercially useful does. That's part of experiment.
Speaker 1: So, in a nutshell, this woman wants to not work for a year and wants someone else to pay her forty four thousand euros for the year to do nothing, and she has come to the internet and is playing it off as a social experiment. Bitch, just say that you want to do fucking nothing and get paid for it, because.
Speaker 3: We all do. We all want to do that.
Speaker 1: Agne's Zebra Tiffanny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's wrong with someone giving it a go? What's wrong with someone trying? You know what? The words from your own mouth. But she wants to do nothing. Yeah, and I would say I'm here for it. I would love it.
Speaker 1: So she has made this TikTok account. She has two thousand followers. It's the first and only video on her page. It currently has six hundred and sixty eight thousand views. And you know what, I'm hoping that some rich person with forty four thousand euros spare will do it. But the thing is, she said she's gonna do nothing, so it's not like she's gonna like did she say she.
Speaker 3: Wants to build and write and create things that are or did she say I won't? Oh, let me go back.
Speaker 4: An interesting amount of curiosity. I want to know what happened before one year. I do not have to convert my brain and cognition into whatever market happens to need from me that month. I want to think studying.
Speaker 1: I won't think. Is that what she says? I won't think studying? So she wants to do nothing.
Speaker 3: She'ld just be in like a chilled out state for you sign me up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I mean I would want to.
Speaker 3: Do that too, But if you don't ask, you don't get I hope she gets it.
Speaker 1: I'm truly hoping the comments are off. Oh, and so the comments are off. But you know how when you click on the audio and then someone else has posted the video with her audio, and so this person said, since the comment section was turned off on the video, comment your opinion here. The top comment is, let's be honest, nothing is going to come out of it. I think she's a bad ass. And it's a great philosophical question. There's enough wealth in the world for the majority of us to be living much better than we are. So what happens to a person without the stress of paying to live, and what happens if the outcome radically benefits society? What would that make billionaires? Someone said the audacity is actually kind of inspirational. I don't know. Closed mouths don't get fed. Someone else said, she's an icon. I don't care. Someone else said, involve me. I am inspired. I might also do it. I'm ready for her. I don't care. So I'm feeling the same, like I hope some billionaire out there sees this and goes, yeah, let's do it. But the thing is, if she's going to do nothing, that means she's probably not going to document it. You know. I'm like, if you're getting paid to do nothing. At least with that money, hire a film crew and make it into a documentary about your life doing nothing for a year, because if you're truly going to do nothing, what's the point. You're just getting to live for free.
Speaker 3: Fore, I kind of want a documentary in the lead up to this decision as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what has happened in her life to get to the point where you put your first and only TikTok up being like I'm done, someone pay me to do nothing?
Speaker 1: And how she landed on forty four thousand euros that's what I want to know as well.
Speaker 3: Well, how much money is that a year?
Speaker 1: It's maybe like seventy thousand Australian.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me actually do the converter and see what is that euros to?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just went sorry forty eight forty eight thousand euros. So her bio says experiments without predetermined outcome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's only seventy eight thousand dollars a year Australian.
Speaker 1: Currently forty eight thousand euros one year, one human and her username is Agnice dot deb Borah Deborah Deborah and that's that.
Speaker 3: How many was it forty eight, so it was only fifty six USD six thousand USD. That's not much.
Speaker 2: But I guess if you're not doing anything, But then why would you want to live the life where you do nothing?
Speaker 3: Like do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Then you've got all the time in the world. You should be spending your money and doing fun things.
Speaker 1: Right, what you're thinking she should have asked for way more because she wants to live like an extreme like lavish life.
Speaker 2: Style, not even extreme. But I just think, like maybe she'd have to worry about less.
Speaker 3: Yea, she asked for more.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's worked out at her expenses, Yeah, and worked out this is what I'd need to get by.
Speaker 2: I wonder what so to say where in Europe she's from. No, I'm just gonna say, like Europe, how would I find.
Speaker 1: The average bridge salary?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Average? Way?
Speaker 1: It doesn't that's a thing as well, like how is someone meant to contact her? Because if I go, if I go to message her, like it goes into her requests.
Speaker 2: So the average gross monthly salary is approximately two thousand, seven hundred euros to three thousand, one hundred euros and she.
Speaker 3: For four thousand.
Speaker 1: Is it alost seven thousand a month. Oh no, yeah, four thousand. So she's asking for more than the average wage over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they go the highest is in Switzerland. They get six five hundred euros a month.
Speaker 1: Isn't Switzerland like the most amazing place in the world.
Speaker 3: I never been.
Speaker 2: It's incredibly beautiful and just like such an amazing fire, but it is so expensive.
Speaker 1: I was literally like, this is not worth it, Like I get paid very highly with.
Speaker 2: What it is, like I'm happy to spend a bit more to get good quality stuff Like I mean I would go to like the equivalent of like a ship pub here and get a shit burger and chips, and it'd be like seventy ousie dollars in Switzerland and I'm like, okay, I'm paying more but for shit. Yeah, but it is stunning and I absolutely loved it, but I probably would never go back because everything, like every like bottles of water like eight dollars minimum.
Speaker 3: Like it's like everything is really but it makes.
Speaker 1: Sense if their average wage is a lot higher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but bring that down.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's my royal flush. I love that she is so ballsy to just post this because the funny thing is she literally just wants to get paid to do absolutely nothing and don't we all, but I'm truly hoping that someone will do it. Do you think anyone will?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think if someone did, it would just lead to more people begging for that.
Speaker 1: I think if I was her, I would have said, and we will turn it into a documentary and like, you know, give a bit more as to why she wants to do this. Yeah, but I think she's truly just saying she just wants to do nothing for a year.
Speaker 2: And she's framed it as an like a science experiment to be like you can see what my brain is like, oh, for a year as if. But I guess like we're looking at it wrong, Like we're looking at it like Elon Musk is like going to be like, I'll give you that money. No, I think now it's just clicked for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That imagine like a university actually wanted to do a study on this sort of something true, Like they might actually take her up on this offer and be like we've actually been wanting to know what happens to a human if they don't.
Speaker 1: Use their brain for a year, if they don't have any like financial responsibilities because the money's already there for them. What would it do to your mental health?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm thinking like a scientist or a university study, like she could probably get that across the line.
Speaker 1: But again then I think, like I think, I don't know, some big business or something would put this experiment together and then turn it into a Netflix documentary and all that.
Speaker 3: You know, where you go then you offer it to her and like, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I like how she's like, and I want no crowdfunding either. She's got to come from one person. You know what, get it girl?
Speaker 3: Well this isn't my Royal Flush.
Speaker 2: But I kind of want to go off the back of this of people getting on the internet and just asking for whatever they want and like just putting it out to the universe, right, and we love that. I want to shout out this Instagram profile called Dating Gail the Dating Experiment because Gail is sharing her dating.
Speaker 3: Life and love when people do this online.
Speaker 2: And she's from Brisbane, Brisbane, Big Brisbane episode this one searching for my Man and sharing the journey adventures of being single in Brisbane, travel, wine, and good story. She's got four thousand followers Dating Gail that's g a y l E.
Speaker 1: Can I see her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to show you the video now because this popped up on my reels the other day, and have a listen to what Gail has to say.
Speaker 1: To night, I'm heading out with friends to may And for dinner, followed by Cloudland for jeweling pianos.
Speaker 6: Cloudland normally has a pretty mixed crowd, so I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: My friends can help find me an age appropriate man.
Speaker 1: That's basically their task tonight. Let's see what the night brings.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 1: I love Gail Cloudland. Did you see that in the valley?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I've never been though, but she puts up lots of lots of reels like that.
Speaker 1: What I had the rest of the weekend to relax. Then a friend invited me to go and see Parkway Drive tonight, apparently the heavy metal and I've got my rock chick outfit ready to go.
Speaker 3: Let's see what happens. I love her cute.
Speaker 1: You really can make content out of anything. And is she getting like people hyping her up in the comments?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Let me see this.
Speaker 2: One's her dancing at the Alligator Club. Let me read the comments here. Had a blast last night same time next week. That's a great video. The song, the dance, the dress, fire emojis, lots of men just putting hearts, having a great time. It looks like Gail, I want to go out with you. Wish I was their sad face. Go girl, come to Lefties, You'll be a hit. You are cracking, I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everyone seems really supportive, which is nice. Gail come back to come to black Bear Lodge, Gale replied, please explain what they is. Yeah, I love Gail, absolutely obsessed. Not my royal flush for the week, but just want to I just wanted to give her a shout a shout.
Speaker 1: Love when anyone does like dating series on in Store or TikTok, I love it.
Speaker 3: My royal flush is.
Speaker 2: Actually I was like, I was gonna do this stupid thing on the podcast, and I hope this is going to make sense to you. But I was going to do this stupid thing and we could actually probably still make it a social clip, like at the end of this video would just film as social clip. But I was going to do this story time where I talk and this is gonna make no sense to people who aren't on this side of the Internet. But I was going to tell this story time of how I almost drowned when I was younger and it was at the local swimming pool and they had a whirlpool and I was like drowning and like someone like reached.
Speaker 3: In to get me. Yeah, like a whirlpool in the in the swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and someone reached in to get me, like I was seeing the gates of well hell, but you know I was, and these hands just came through the water and got me. And this woman just like picked me up out of the water and saved my life. And I said, oh my god, what's your name? And she said, I am Chanty Beluga.
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 2: And this is the problem. You're not on that side of the internet. Who the fuck is on Chanty Beluga Internet? Because you're not on Chanty Beluga Internet. You're not on Chanty Beluga. Started to this, bitch, this isn't even funny. Then, see, like if you knew who Chanty Beluga is, that would have been the gaggiest, gag funniest thing you've.
Speaker 1: Ever didn't actually happen. I literally was like, what pool in the Central Coast has scara.
Speaker 3: It has a whirlpool it's in the middle where the spar is what yeh?
Speaker 1: In the warm pool, Like it goes around in circles, like the water.
Speaker 2: Pushes you around in like a whole big circle, and there's a spar in the middle. I don't know if it's still there, but it was when I was a kid. Anyway, I actually saved a kid from drowning in there one day. But uh, where was it going with that? Okay, well that makes no sense, scrollers if you know who Chanty Beluga is, like that was the funniest thing ever, right, Like that was a gag.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us who chang?
Speaker 3: No? Because like it's kind of like you got to be in on it, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Anyway, this woman Chanty Beluga, she's she's she just makes videos, which explaining them isn't even funny. But she just makes videos with like POV on the screen, like but they're just like the most stupid stuff. Like it says a woman named Chanty Beluga goes to a restaurant and this is the whole video, right, she doesn't get it? Okay, so then I've seen her. Wait, where's another good one? Here we go a woman name Chanty Beluga makes a doctor's appointment.
Speaker 7: Heying to make a follow up appointment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good back, Hi, that's it.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the point is she's like one of the fastest growing accounts on TikTok and got the fastest amount of views, right, and in two weeks her last her first video. Sorry, well her first video was at the start of it was god, American dates are backwards. It's the tenth of August. So how what's the date today?
Speaker 1: Twenty something yep, So it's been like not even two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got one hundred and nineteen thousand followers. The account name is Chanty Beluga. That's all she does her since in the two weeks, she has.
Speaker 3: Gone from.
Speaker 2: Being a nobody or so her name isn't Chanty Beluga. It's obviously a character, ye, but she's gone from being an absolute nobody to being in Rolling Stone. They had a Chanty blooga contest in New York where people had to come and.
Speaker 1: This is all happened in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: She's now also done her first sponsored post with Verizon, got paid. She would have got paid Motster for that. That's got four million views that add for Verizon, and the caption just says can you hear me now? Hashtag Verison partner And.
Speaker 1: Is everyone in the comments going, yeah, chance he got her first brand deal. Oh I thought they would be hyping her up.
Speaker 3: Oh it's over. What was she an ad all along? Oh it's over already.
Speaker 2: She literally started this August eighth, and it's not even the end of the month and she's already a partnership with Verizon. You can't tell me my white mediography and white privilege isn't real. You couldn't have waited like a little longer, fastest brand deal of all time? All right, we know it's all a ploy industry plant.
Speaker 1: Interesting from a business owners standpoint, I understand people thinking that this could have been employee all along. Let's save Verizon Mobile is the one that created this character. But I would think it is a girl that's just made this stupid TikTok and ran with his character, and me working in marketing, it would be brands seeing her gaining traction so quickly that they've jumped on it so quickly, like we do the same at Fate. You know, if I see this small creator on TikTok, who's you know, maybe got five thousand followers, but they're posting consistently and like doing outfit videos and stuff, and their videos are starting to get like a lot of traction. I'll always be like, oh, let's see if you know this creator wants to work with fate because you like kind of jump on it when someone's up and coming. But obviously, because that's in America, they become a lot bigger, a lot quicker. So I would guess it's just the marketing team of that mobile COMPANYEA, Like I get.
Speaker 3: Where to do a video, can they just like go on to it really really quickly?
Speaker 2: And it's I'm so envious because she has made her paid partnership style so easy, five second, one take video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would take her no time at all.
Speaker 2: There'd be no there's no thinking of like concepts, there's no like having to say things a whole bunch of different ways. And yeah, I think it's I think it worked, but everyone seems to be really upset about it.
Speaker 3: On top of this, now she's she has created this.
Speaker 2: Kind of phenomenon because not only is it her content going off like there's a whole chanty beluga world.
Speaker 3: That is why I'm so surprised you're not like in like's nothing you've come across singing.
Speaker 2: So like other big already established influence on TikTok and content creators, like one of them made a video and was like, there is a girl popping off on this app and she bullied me in high school. Her name is Chanty Beluga and blah blah blah blah, and made this like satirical video that obviously just gets lost in translation on the Internet because it's such a minefield of fucking awfulness at the moment. So then people believed that. So then when I hated on Chanty Bluga e it was made up and the guy who made the she bullied me in high school thing, and you know he's The things he said she did were like so ridiculous, and he was also like giggling after each line and stuff, so it was like really obvious.
Speaker 3: But then you know, on other videos that other people made who were like, who's Chanty Beluga.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing so much about Chanty Beluga, people will get in the comments and be like, don't even bother girl, she is a bully she bullied, and then would tag the creator that made the bullying video. Then there's like other videos of just like the other end, so you know how she just got the A woman named Chancey Beluga does a doctor's appointment. So now there's like receptionists an answering and being like, hey, what did you say? Your name was Chanty Beluga and so that's like the video. So like so many people have gotten involved with I feel like you hate this royal flash.
Speaker 3: Like no, I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm just sitting here thinking, you and I have been doing content for so long, and obviously, like our personal brand is us, you know, for who we are, and it's just really fascinating to see the way that, like the Internet has changed since you and I started. We started in the YouTube days when it was uploading five YouTube videos a week that were thirty minutes long each and it was really organic, and you know, all about our lives and then our careers and building an audience online has happened so progressively over the longest time, like well over ten years, and it's just funny now to see that someone can just make a silly TikTok account and it can just blow up overnight, and just how different it is and It's funny because I'm just thinking we could do something like that today, Like we could start a whole new account as a different character and just be someone completely different. But I'm so stuck in my ways that I never would.
Speaker 2: I know I wouldn't either, but I would love to, like a bit of a The gag would be ruined as well, because everyone'd be like, oh, I know who that is.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But what if we you know, let's say you started a new account as a character with a certain type of video. Yes, your audience that you have now, Matt would be like, that's all right, hey, But if you went big and viral like this Chanty Beluga and got the American audience, you would just have a whole new audience and they would only see you as that new character.
Speaker 2: Well, the girl who plays Chandy Bluga actually replied to some of the comments on one of the videos who because there was another very serious video that was like this girl is an industry plan and this is how I know and basically said like all of the things that she has done. In fact, I think I may have saved I think I may have favored it. And I'll be able to get you a list. But anyway, the girl who plays her actually commented on the video and was like, I have been a comedian for like five years, and this is the I've been She said, I've been a comedian for however many years, and I've been a content creator for five years, and this is the first thing I've posted that has gotten any sort of traction.
Speaker 1: And it's so interesting when people make a character on their social media.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Chanty Biluca is one thousand percent a corporate industry plant meme. She first posted her video like less than two weeks ago. She already has a Verizon ad Washington Square Park lookalike contest Harry Daniel's video and perfectly imperfect article. Big brands can't rely on true creators any more to advertise with such as Jules Lebron, who could be mentally unstable and tarnish their deal at any moment, so they planted a safe cis straight white girl who is easily marketable to sell their products. The joke of high I'm insert funny name has already been done, So why is this one instantly blowing up and receiving brand deals when it hasn't even gone fully mainstream. Chanty Biluca comments on I literally am a comedian and have been posting for five years, and this is the first thing of mine that has popped off. The creator of the original TikTok that just wrote all of that nonsense says, no wonder it took five years. And then everyone else is commenting, I just learned about the Jonas brothers. They just collaborated with her. You can't tell me this isn't some masterman planned by gen Z corporate marketing team a Rolling Stones article.
Speaker 3: This is so much more. There's so much more than you even listed.
Speaker 2: How interesting people are defending her though, it says this person said, well, she's actually just an la failure to launch comic who had a funny idea and friends to engage with her posts. The name is funny enough, and her persistence caught the eye of gay men. To accuse her of being a plan is a fundamental misunderstanding of how social media works in the modern day.
Speaker 1: So very interesting to hear both sides, and I think we are living in this world now with social media, especially where everyone does because it's so flooded and been around for a while now everyone does automatically think that everything is inauthentic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like you.
Speaker 1: Even posted a video the other day saying about like influencers not being what'd you say.
Speaker 2: I said, there's too many influences in your old fucking boring exactly in this shirt, by the way, I've worn this too much.
Speaker 3: Okay, the leopard print has had it's run, all right, I get it.
Speaker 1: And so again, like going back to where you and I started on the Internet, when it was that very organic, real, down to earth relatable whereas now we're in this like TikTok five second fame world. So of course people will always jump to like, this is marketing, this is an industry plant the same way like even when I went to Europe and I was putting my friend in my videos and everyone's going, this is marketing. She's launching the men's line and he's the investor and blah blah blah blah. Not everything is marketing. But because of like how flooded social media is and there's so many influencers, so many creators, so many brands, so many marketers, everyone always thinks that everything now has like some hidden thing behind.
Speaker 3: It a gender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I think what was really interesting about that video that I made saying too many influencers all fucking borrowing because it is and if you didn't see the video, basically, I just was like, look, you know, ten years ago we had twenty influencers. They all had personality. As we said, We've given you thirty minute videos all.
Speaker 3: About our lives. We were very in depth.
Speaker 2: We shared everything and people ate it up and I could tell you, you know, Shany Grimman and I could do Trivia Night on Shanny Grimman and I knew everything about it. Now, when I scroll through my page, I see all of the you know, big content creators and influencers in Australia, and I'm like, it's carbon copy of each other. There's there's white girl black hair, there's white girl white hair, there's.
Speaker 3: White girl brown hair.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't even actually know your names because all it is is like, try the Kingston and Peach two minute microwave viral recipe, and everyone's trying the Boost Juice air one jukes right and can't wait to try them as well. But don't need to see four hundred girls trying for your page.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think we need to just bring back a bit. I think it's also the algorithm of like we all have two second attention spans, so that's also added to Like the I guess inauthentic feeling of social media these days is because we're not even spending enough time getting to know the creators. Therefore we're pumping out content that doesn't really say a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Well, it was interesting on the comments from the influencers who were like, we were too scared to show ourselves or reveal.
Speaker 1: True as well, you're going to get roasted yeap.
Speaker 2: People are so mean, like as soon as you actually show any personality or say.
Speaker 1: An opinion, how boring is that?
Speaker 3: Like how what a world? What a world?
Speaker 2: But also totally I totally get and I agree with them, like I understand why people are too scared to show their personality. I also think can't relate because my whole personality is the whole reason we sit here, Like if we were boring, we wouldn't have such a successful pod.
Speaker 1: I've had a bit of a revelation recently with my social media and I kind of want to change my angle and the way that I show up and talk on social media from two things alone, Number one is Tiffany, and just coming back from Europe and sitting on the pod and kind of just I've started to just say more of what I'm thinking in my mind, naming and shaming. So I'm feeling more passionate about just saying what it is or calling someone out. I've kind of always done that, but I think I've like taken a back seat over the last couple of years. But I'm naming and shaming. Like just last week, the Streets of Adelaide account put up a nasty story and so I just went fucking to town on that because.
Speaker 3: I had a couple of wines beforehand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two and a way out for dinner because I'm two.
Speaker 3: Ones with Brittany and like, she's a whole different person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was just like, you're an account that's meant to promote the Streets.
Speaker 3: Of Adelaide, and I saw a lot of comments saying.
Speaker 1: This is so weird them to post because I follow that account, and that's exactly what my point was. This feels personalized because it's me anyway. And then the second thing that made me realize I kind of want to change up my angle on social media was I don't know if I already spoke about this on the pod, but the photo that I shared of AJ and I and then how I was talking about Laught. Have I already spoken about this?
Speaker 2: I think so on the pod, Yeah you said so, many people said how they needed that reminder.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk a little bit more about my personal life and relationship because there's a lot of things that I hold back on because I have a fear of upsetting other people that don't actually give a shit about me. So I'm kind of opening the floodgates there as well.
Speaker 2: Good thank god, because I have unfortunately always opened the flood gates on my life and I'm sick of her. I think I should actually rain it in a little bit.
Speaker 3: But I think like we have.
Speaker 1: Probably so much more that we can share and talk about that a lot of people would relate to and then not feel so alone or feel more normal. By the way, whenever we say normal, we're referencing Cheryl and Barnes.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen that video where it's like I'm gay, I'm bisexual, I'm a lesbian, and CHERYLN.
Speaker 3: Barnes pops in and goes, oh, I'm normal.
Speaker 1: So whenever we say normal, we say normal.
Speaker 3: Normal. That's why when we say normal, we go normal.
Speaker 1: I am a normal anyway. Anyway, I've got some ideas for like big business personal episodes obviously on the pod. I want to open up more and share more about my life and my thoughts.
Speaker 3: Good yeah, thank god.
Speaker 2: How many years into the podcast she's like, I'm ready to be open.
Speaker 3: I always I always actually ready to tell you about my life.
Speaker 1: I've always spoken about my life, but I feel like there has been like a hold back, like you know, a mix of work staff, business, family, not wanting to upset people.
Speaker 2: But fuck it, thank god, man, we got there finally. Ah google girl, I'm engage.
Speaker 3: Over there. Wave and his arm around.
Speaker 1: Going by the way, gay j. Everyone's saying I loved the one hour episode.
Speaker 3: Longer episode.
Speaker 7: I know they love it, but you have we have a booking today and we've got to get through six episodes.
Speaker 1: Well that's another episode done in dusted.
Speaker 3: I just don't forget.
Speaker 2: We have our YouTube videos going up every Thursday six pm and then Friday six pm a YouTube exclusive the Jackpop for you. You can only get those episodes on YouTube. Close friends. On Friday, we're not gonna start doing close friends videos. We've had a couple of requests that I know, guys, it's right now, I'm a one man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like, well, then the answer is you need to share this fucking podcast and tell more fucking people to.
Speaker 1: Listen, because we listeners lately, then we get more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we bumped up the chart. Stop we were top forty last time I checked. I reckon.
Speaker 7: We're going to bump up even more hotly and.
Speaker 1: As soon as I start roasting people, more people are going.
Speaker 3: To come listen more.
Speaker 2: But seriously, like I don't know, I don't know what you have to do when we post social clips like share it to your stories and stuff, because the more listeners means more sponsors, means more money, which Xander using the government name because this is serious, will invest back into putting all that sort of stuff up. Challenge this week.
Speaker 7: Everything you seeve us shaddy story as much.
Speaker 2: Story your group chat, stop gate keeping on some fucking sick of bar make us face.
Speaker 1: Seriously, logans were just on and I'm like, why were we not there?
Speaker 3: Okay, get us what the log and get us on the logos and I'll put on that that that bag.
Speaker 2: I'll wear that bag to the logis all right anyway, darls, I better let you go, booking on one way to get to Zambia.
Speaker 3: Hey, Siri, play what's that song by Train