Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 3: I'm going to welcome out onto stage tonight your favorite two people. I hope we have one who is obsessed with dash hounds, cannot park, a little bit obsessed with himself, and the other really carefully, you know, put together, a little bit dramatic at times, and has finally recovered from her let's say, nasty cough. We hope we have Anna and Matt who.
Speaker 1: Hello, just hi, everyone in wellcome to our two million listens to.
Speaker 4: We're so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: We are welcome to the bright side. We're in bris Vegas. Why do they call it bris Vegas? You reckon a.
Speaker 4: Bit like Las Vegas?
Speaker 2: Is it? What happens in bris Vegas stays in bris Vegas? Guys? All right, well remember that and keep that so I don't share anything if I get to say too much tonight.
Speaker 1: Please you might find some red and green flags on your chair, so get them in your hand. We're going to get you guys involved tonight we're so excited.
Speaker 2: Wave your flags if you're excited to be here, wave them in the air. Not the red ones, the green ones. You shouldn't be waiting red ones, so the green ones. All right. So it's a really intimate show tonight. So we'll be interacting with you guys, and we're excited too, So if you want to say anything, feel free to, you know, speak up.
Speaker 1: We also sure we also have Melinda from Maths in the building.
Speaker 4: We're going to interview her.
Speaker 2: Wave your green flag if you're a fan of Maths.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who watched Masks? Oh that's pretty good? Osod good.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is where I admit but I did not watch any of this, so.
Speaker 4: I've got a coverage. Okay, Matt, shall we do this?
Speaker 2: Let's do it?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Guys should have seen the Melbourne show. Anna literally had what was it?
Speaker 1: I had like a d a humidifier and I had vics and was so unwell.
Speaker 4: It was really bad.
Speaker 2: Literally, she had like all this stuff sitting around this table. I couldn't even put my flag fun anything down. I was like, Jesus, move all this stuff.
Speaker 4: He's like I was about to.
Speaker 2: Like you're feeling better though, I'm feeling better.
Speaker 4: I gave it to you. How are you.
Speaker 2: Feeling I'm feeling okay. I've done my course of antibiotics, so I'm finished.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay. So you're on Truth or Shot, Yes I am.
Speaker 2: So we're playing truth or Shot later, guys, So if you have any burning questions, we can answer him.
Speaker 4: How was your flight up to Brisbane as.
Speaker 2: Good as it is for someone that's six foot five nearly six foot six, pretty brutal.
Speaker 4: He loves to plug his heigh.
Speaker 1: It's just like he like, I don't know if you guys know this, you obviously listen to the podcast. He's constantly plugging that. He's six foot six, six foot five, six foot six. I mean, you change it off. I don't know what you actually are.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm one hundred and ninety seven centimeters one hundred and ninety eight if I've got my RM boots on. So if you if you think about it, that's nearly six foot six, it's six five and three quarters. Someone going to take measure because someone have a tape measure, you can measure me. We'll get it out.
Speaker 1: Well, Look, my flight up here was good for the first time ever. I'm like a very heavy packer when it comes to traveling, and for the first time ever, I was like, I'm not going to bring my twenty three kgs of luggage. Said that was silly, and then our producer around, but I was like, no, like we need twenty helos. He have some things for the show that we need to bring anyway, So then I was like, okay, So I bought the twenty heloes of luggage and then I.
Speaker 4: Still know far what did you wait over? What'd you wait twenty four?
Speaker 2: That's not too bad. I had to pay So what did you bring for two nights?
Speaker 1: Like six outfit changes? I don't know what I was thinking. I can't like pack light. It's just like not in my DNA to pack light. I don't know what do you guys think? Can anyone pack light?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's hard.
Speaker 2: I did. Okay, I packed like sixteen pairs of jocks for like two nights. I don't know why, just for some reason. It's jocks more than anything. I just read them.
Speaker 4: Times are changing underwear.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty like when I get home, like I'm pretty, you know, pretty hygienic is the word.
Speaker 6: Mum.
Speaker 1: He's doing your washing at the moment, Matt's going through bloody jocks like water.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was saying to Anna that when I was living living out a home, I couldn't keep up with the dirty washing. So like the dirty washing would like pile laugh. But now I'm back at mums, I can't keep up with the clean washing. That pile stuff. It just keeps coming as quickly as I wear it.
Speaker 4: Red flag, Yes, sorry, what is a.
Speaker 2: Red flag about that?
Speaker 4: That is a red flag.
Speaker 1: I have to agree with you, and I'm so glad you put it up. If anyone, if either of us say anything throughout tonight, feel free to lift a red flag, lift a green flag if you like what we say.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot of things, yes, will be a green flag that I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, that you're recently single. You've posted on social media. I was gonna say you posted socially. You've posted on social media that you're dating yourself. You've been taking yourself to the movies.
Speaker 4: How's that going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I thought, you know what, I'm going to start dating myself. I get to know who Matt really is. Do you know what I mean? Actually, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No? We don't.
Speaker 2: Actually a couple of you guys have come here by yourself. This is you're dating yourself tonight. Aren't you love it? Do you do this often?
Speaker 4: But they're coming together?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, they.
Speaker 4: And you met as friends. I'm my god, that's so cute.
Speaker 2: So you say, I love that for you guys, you date yourself. Why didn't you bring your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: He works away?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you go to performances by yourself and all that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: See yeah, yeah, I did the movies by myself.
Speaker 4: What did you see?
Speaker 2: Barbie?
Speaker 4: What did you think of it?
Speaker 2: We've had this.
Speaker 4: Discussion, Kareen Flag. I love this.
Speaker 2: We actually disagreed on Barbie, didn't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, put your like put your green flags up? If you liked Barbie? What about red Flags?
Speaker 2: What didn't you like?
Speaker 4: I'm in the minority.
Speaker 2: What didn't you like about that cinematic masterpiece?
Speaker 4: Don't worry, I'm with you. Okay. Has anyone seen on Netflix Choose Love? No?
Speaker 2: This is going to fall short then, No, it's not going to.
Speaker 1: Fall short at all because I'm going to tell you guys about it. So it's an interactive Netflix show. I know wild you have? Yes, you have to Okay, Okay, So this girl has three loves, and we've spoken about how everyone has three loves in their life, right, so we have your you have your first love, your toxic relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't think toxic's a right word. I think it's more like relationship. Yeah, you're learning one where you learn.
Speaker 1: From yeah, and then you have your forever lifelong partner. And also that can be people talk about like that in soulmate kind of terms like your twin flame, your soulmate, and your life partner soul mate.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this Netflix show, it's really good if you guys watch.
Speaker 4: I really liked it. I mean this is kind of like a recommendation.
Speaker 1: So basically the girl has to choose between the three different guys. So like, because it's an interactive thing, you get to pick.
Speaker 2: What is she dating them or yeah?
Speaker 1: So she's like seeing these three different guys, go on the dates with them?
Speaker 4: No, like you use the remote. So it's like should she go on a date with Rex? Yes or no?
Speaker 1: And I was like yes, And it's like should she make out with Rex? And I was like absolutely, and I was like fucking up her life?
Speaker 7: Royally, that's currently banging his head with the I've never seen that happen anyway, I completely like ruined this girl's life.
Speaker 1: But it was just so interesting that the choices you make have such an impact.
Speaker 2: You know, well, what were the impacts to this video game?
Speaker 1: Well, in my ending, she ended up with Rex, But like this, I felt like, did she the longhaired guy?
Speaker 4: How hot was he is? He? So was he? I knew?
Speaker 2: How does it work? Do you like choose? And then it like she walks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you pick?
Speaker 2: So it's practically like a PlayStation game. Yeah, someone might play it when I get home.
Speaker 4: It's called Choose Love.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to watch it, if you guys want to determine someone's fate.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed determining her fay, even though maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe I fucked it up, but maybe I actually put her back on the right path.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's happy with her ex right.
Speaker 4: Now, maybe she is.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Look, Matt, you have recently been caught up in a PDA moment, so I thought we could talk all things PDA tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, what's your thoughts on PDA.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of PDA. Wave those green or red flags if you are take out nap. You don't like po there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of green. There's a lot of green.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of green. Yes, not really.
Speaker 4: I think I think there's a time and a place for PDA. I will say that.
Speaker 1: So like in front of friends and family, Oh no, sorry, in front of family is a no?
Speaker 4: Friends, like not really, like you can maybe peck on the lips. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think it's fine. Like if you're really into someone, just let them go, let them, you know, have some affection to each other. Like who is it hurting?
Speaker 4: Who is what?
Speaker 2: Who is it hurting if they're you know, he said who was dirty? It's not hurting you if they're like, you know, cuddling and making out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it could be seen as like offensive. For instance, my first media moment was happened when I was seventeen. And this is like the first time I was ever even like doing like being PDA with someone. I was seventeen. I was in a movie theater and you know when it's like really awkward and like you have your hands it's the first day. Yeah, it was the first day, and you have your hands like on the.
Speaker 2: What's it called the rest of the arms.
Speaker 1: Armress and then like your pinkies touch and slowly you like start to hold hands, and then you're holding hands and you're like make in the cinema you okay, okay, I don't know why you have to say no, that's not what happened.
Speaker 4: But we started to make.
Speaker 2: It of PDA and I'm probably not cool with that.
Speaker 4: What is wrong with you? So basically we were holding hands.
Speaker 1: Then we started to make out and once like we started like we weren't really looking like stopping, like we were like into it.
Speaker 4: I was into it, he was into it.
Speaker 1: But I just heard this like like tutting.
Speaker 2: How fool was the cinema?
Speaker 1: It wasn't that busy, Like I didn't think it was that busy, but there was this like woman with like two kids behind me and she was tutting at me.
Speaker 4: And I turned around and she like scowled at me.
Speaker 2: I hate that. That's so bad. But I guess you shouldn't have straddled him in the movie theater, though I didn't. I did.
Speaker 1: We were literally like like very PG stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been watching Seinfeld recently. Has does anyone watch Seinfouda? Those flags? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Watch it?
Speaker 4: So I don't know you're gonna have to explain this one.
Speaker 2: So the episode was they sit in the booth together on the same side. Couple. Who thinks that's acceptable? If you're going to you go out for dinner with your partner and you see it on the same side of the table, you don't sit opposite each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can.
Speaker 1: So you're on a date and you're like in a restaurant with a booth, I would sit I would want to sit beside this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's who would want to sit beside them? Yeah, yeah, Okay, you're like you're a red flag. You're like, no, stay away from me.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want to sit next to him.
Speaker 1: Also, so you want to have like a good chat you want to okay yep, yeah yeah, not unless.
Speaker 4: You're forcing it.
Speaker 2: I think you should sit next to each other.
Speaker 1: It's cute, okay, Yeah, Like I want to look at you deep in your eyes.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it depends. It depends what type of date it is.
Speaker 1: I think if it's like a first to fifth oh no, I still want to sit side Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd want to sit on the side piers and be affectionate.
Speaker 4: Anyway, where are you going, well, that's.
Speaker 2: Where I was going. I was asking everyone who thought they would.
Speaker 1: Do Oh god, Well, what's interesting is Matt's like a big pier and his sister once told me a story of Matt and Pda.
Speaker 4: Do you want to tell that stuff?
Speaker 2: So years ago I went to the movies with my ex and our family and we were sitting in the theater and when we left, I was like, what do you guys think of the movie? What do you think? Blah blah blah, And they're like, yeah, it was good. I was like, oh, I'd probably give it a nine out of ten. I reckon, it wasn't too bad. My sister's like, as if you even watched any of you guys were just making out and groping the whole time.
Speaker 4: Do you see what I mean? That's not normal.
Speaker 2: Like when you're young, you're in love, it's fine.
Speaker 1: If I saw my brother making out with someone, I would be disgusted.
Speaker 4: I would want to vom.
Speaker 2: What about your parents?
Speaker 1: Oh no, has anyone ever seen their parents' kiss on the lips? It's really repulsive. I'm like, guys, take it else, swear.
Speaker 2: I actually remember this one time. It was like New Year's Day and I was eating my breakfast at the bench, and then it was when my parents were together and my dad came down and my mum was doing the dishes and he gave her like a pinch on the ass, and I remember being like, I was like, no, it's haunted me. Still haunting me. Now. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What it is about being a kid, but you just don't want to see like any sort of like I mean like maybe like holding hands. My parents would always hold hands, but I mean anything like other than holding hands. I'm like, oh, well, look, do you reckon that PDA is because of someone's what's it called their language?
Speaker 4: Love languages? Thank you? Do you think that it's maybe when they're a physical touch type of person? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, screen flags?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what is the five love languages. There's words of affirmation, physical touch, receiving gifts, quality times, and acts of service. Okay, so we're gonna play game. You guys can pick two each to put a green flag up to, and we want to see what everyone is. So words of.
Speaker 2: Affirmation, So words of affirmation is like telling you you love them, you think they're good looking? Are you? Words of affirmation?
Speaker 4: Okay, physical touch definitely one. I'm waving learning my green flag.
Speaker 2: I'm physical. What about what about receiving gifts?
Speaker 4: Only one and a half? Okay, quality time.
Speaker 2: We're going to get to quality time in a second, so probably wave the flag. Then all right, we're up to quality time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm introducing quality time.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm quality time as well.
Speaker 4: Okay. Well.
Speaker 1: Interestingly, in twenty eighteen, Hinge analyzed their app and found the most common love language was quality.
Speaker 4: Time ding ding.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I love more than like, you know, watching a movie titdling and like that's quality time, don't you know? Is that quality time and physical touch together? I saw this TikTok today or yesterday, I can't remember. It was of Ja Shetty. Do you know Shetty? Thet I'm halfway through reading his book, I think like a monk. Has anyone read that? No green flag? Yeah? When I say like halfway through, like I'm getting there, I'll finish it eventually.
Speaker 4: He's a slow reader.
Speaker 2: I'm a slow reader. But he said on the TikTok that spend like quality time is not watching a movie with your partner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think of that? Guys?
Speaker 2: I was like, shut up. I was like, I love doing that.
Speaker 4: I love doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also like I think maybe he means like if you just like turn on the TV and the news is on and you're.
Speaker 2: Both sitting there, like maybe like you're sitting both sitting on your phones and just got the TV on in the background. But if you're both watching the movie and you're both into it, I think that's quality time.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better than having a series that you're really into with your partner and you like get home from work and you're like, oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: To watch there.
Speaker 2: I do. I do love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, recommendations for me really?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, absolutely, Well, we're all speaking about PDA, but I've actually been having a little bit of a dry spell recently.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, I haven't had sex like three weeks. It's the longest since we actually started dating. I know.
Speaker 1: She's very show flagging myself.
Speaker 2: So why aren't you and Michael sleeping together?
Speaker 4: Well, we got back from Europe, which was.
Speaker 2: So you slip together heaps in Europe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we're.
Speaker 2: In Europe, just different hotels. What just in each hotel? Yeah, we said that hotel. Sex is different, gravy.
Speaker 4: Different gravy.
Speaker 2: It's good times.
Speaker 4: It really is good. Ah do you guys agree surely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, she's like changed great group, Like, yeah it is, it's great. But I got home got really sick. As you guys know, I don't want to half on about it too much.
Speaker 2: We've all heard about it. We've all seen this Instagram.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just was so sick that we couldn't have sex. But I think after this weekend, I think, like, it's so.
Speaker 2: You just didn't do anything. You just didn't get go to second base? What's second base? What's second base?
Speaker 4: The base?
Speaker 1: Do we know the bases? I don't know the bases. When people talk about the bases, I'm like.
Speaker 2: So you just you just haven't been in the mid.
Speaker 4: Say we have got to second base. I don't know what it is. We don't need to go into it.
Speaker 2: How's Michael finding it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's excited for me to get home from Brittin.
Speaker 2: Because I've noticed with my AHD, like apparently it's a trait, like your libido goes like one minute it's up and then the next minute like just crashes and you're not in the mood. For it at all? Yeah, is that what's happening to you?
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, Matt Always, I don't know if you guys have heard on the podcast, but Matt Always like thinks that he's been recently diagnosed with ADHD and he tries to tell me that I have ADHD.
Speaker 2: Does anyone else think that green flags?
Speaker 4: You can't green flag, red flag? Has AHD? Worried?
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, definitely, he's thinking about his partner's like, don't put up a flag.
Speaker 2: Anna does show a lot of the traits, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I am very all or nothing. I will say that Tray, I'm fat. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. We'll see. Maybe I'll get tested. That can be like journey is it tested?
Speaker 2: It's like examined. I guess is assessed? Assessed would be the right word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, assessed?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I should get that right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Before we keep rambling on should we get Guess out here?
Speaker 1: I think it is time to get our guests out. Let's welcome to the stage, Melinda from that Hello, Melinda, welcome to wh're Oh the microphone's just fallen down. That's okay, do you want to fix that. Matt sounds like a mat job. Welcome to Where Is at Your Head? Out Live Melinda?
Speaker 2: We test one too.
Speaker 4: We're excited to have her, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Guys, put your green flags in the egg.
Speaker 4: Give a big round of applause.
Speaker 6: Thank you everyone.
Speaker 4: Have you ever done a live show before?
Speaker 6: I don't think I have.
Speaker 4: We're popping your cherry.
Speaker 2: Look how lo I am? So you just came from a podcast? So did you ready for this one?
Speaker 6: My second one for today?
Speaker 2: It was exciting.
Speaker 4: They saved the best to last because the soun's laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, look, let's talk a little bit about mass.
Speaker 4: Firstly, what made you apply for the show?
Speaker 6: I was literally single for like four years. And when I say single, I mean like I had broken up with an ex that I thought was like a toxic relationship working on whatever you said toxic relationship learning was a learning was VERI And then I just went into this self development phase for like two years before I went on one date. The date was really awkward and I didn't want to do it again. And then I went on another two years to just be single, and I was like literally going to be single forever. So yeah, no, seriously, I was watching the final vows of the season before me, and I was like, I don't know. I just grabbed the phone. I had no makeup on, nothing. It was like really late at night, and I just did my application and centered in and was like, yeah, I'm going to go on here and I'm going to find my man get a girl.
Speaker 4: And you did, and she did and I did.
Speaker 2: You finished with light.
Speaker 6: Everyone makes out they didn't watch the show, and I know you did.
Speaker 4: He's like, you called me, Oh yeah, you called it.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tune into it here and there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And who was your favorite?
Speaker 4: Ah, well, we spoke to Claire.
Speaker 2: Yes, Claire, Claire, it's my favorite.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to tell you're not not friends with Claire.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, she wasn't my favorite at all. I just love the show. You're my favorite.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well, look, you said before that before you met Leyton, you're in a toxic relationship.
Speaker 4: Does that mean that Layton is your forever love?
Speaker 6: I feel like there's just like people that are your person, and I think there's so much like pressure on this, like forever in love, love, love, loves Sorry. I feel like you've just got to find your best match, your best person. That obviously makes you feel in love.
Speaker 2: But then you saw me, like you feel more pressure as while coming off a show fishing together, I don't say the word forever.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 6: Then everyone's like, okay, cool, get married, have babies, do all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I finished our show with someone, and then you obviously felt pressure.
Speaker 1: I felt like the biggest amount of pressure to stay together, and we probably stayed together way too long because of it. I'm not saying that's your situation at all, but that was just my personal experience. Like I feel like reality TV does put a lot of pressure on you, So I don't know if you feel that type of pressure.
Speaker 6: There's definitely a lot of pressure to it. But me and like we're really good at like shutting out that noise and like just even during the experiment, shutting out the cameras, we were really really good at it. Probably like too good at it. That's why you saw like a whole heap of shit go down, like a lot of fights. But definitely after it, like it when we watched it, we couldn't walk together anymore because we would literally end up back in that exact same bite. And then we wouldn't talk for like a whole week. Then we'd missed all the episodes, and then we went away for Valentine's Day and we were we hadn't watched Masks for like a whole week, and then we were like, should we just watch one episode? We think this one's a nice memory, and then we put it on ship it's a van again and we're like not talking on Valentine's Day, so it's like we keep reliving it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't have that when we were on our show. It was like the next day, so we didn't have to really like that'd be weird, you know, film me, yeah.
Speaker 6: Because we were good, like we were in our best spot ever and we were like we are forever, like we've got this. Yeah, and then the bloody show aired well.
Speaker 1: Mass is renowned for being toxic and so like, of course, I think even the most like neutral, calm loving couples are going to just be like hit with this crazy like drama.
Speaker 4: So I can only imagine that it would have just Rea brought up all of the issues.
Speaker 6: Because like you, they call them boxes. You chat to this camera and it's like a deer diary. And when you're doing it. You don't ever think it's gonna like get out right. You just think like your producers, your best friend, You're gonna tell them everything. But then when it airs, you're like ship the boxy is like, I'm gonna hear what he said behind my back. He's gonna hear what I've said.
Speaker 2: And then it's just like, all did they did they frank and buy anything of yours?
Speaker 6: What is frank?
Speaker 4: Do you want to explain it?
Speaker 2: So it's like when say they put together, so they say they air like b roll on the screen, and then they put your voice together and it's like today I went to and you know they cut it together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they did that in the wedding. I don't know if anyone remembers the wedding.
Speaker 4: I do remember the wedding.
Speaker 6: But there was a lot of like, oh, this is not worth my time, I don't want to be here, like and they put that on the wedding.
Speaker 2: Day worth and it's like, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: And it then said something like it brought my businesses in and it was just like this beach hatch job. But they did it a lot like with the other couples at the commitment ceremonies. You literally hear like the change of the change of audio, and it changes everything that happened that night. It's yeah, it's pretty like crazy to watch back, but they get the essence of the room.
Speaker 4: I suppose.
Speaker 1: So how are you feeling after the first episode if that was your most edited clip where you like, holy shit, I'm for a huge ride here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wasn't. Okay, Like I'm a pretty strong, resilient person, but I, like I've said this a few times. I was literally like, oh, people don't know me. It doesn't matter, Like, you know, I have all my family, all my friends, like all my clients. There's one in the audience, but you know I had all these people. And then I was like it's gonna bypass, Like it literally bypasses your mind and into your soul and you can't shake it. Because it's not these comments that you can't stop reading because there's like two thousand of them and you're like going through them and you're looking for this one nice one and it's nowhere, Like that's how edited this is. It's like they make you hate this person. And then it's more it's not the comments, it's more you're looking at it. You're looking at you on the screen and you're like, that's not me, and these people are coming at me saying that to me, but it's not me, and it's just mind fuck.
Speaker 2: So would you say your edit was true to who you are or was it a bit?
Speaker 6: I would say overall, mate ed, it was true to who I am, like super opinionated, like yeah, no filter, call people out for bullshit like I do that. That's I definitely agree that. I have three brothers, so I've done it my whole life. That Harrison was just like not even a yeah, he was not even he was never gonna win.
Speaker 4: Yeah much. He was worse in real life, right, Harrison?
Speaker 2: That the Muppet? Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the wedding day, I guess it was me, but more in a sarcastic version of me. So, but they way they took out the context and put it together was like I was this nasty person, yeah, and that I didn't like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: What other couples did you think would last?
Speaker 6: So I thought, well, we all thought, because it was like this, you always got asked by the producer, who's gonna last? Who's gonna last? We all thought of Listener and Duncan. Surprisingly, we've all thought Cam and Lyndall surprisingly I thought them too, yeah, yeah, and Tiny and Ollie, Yeah they're cute. Yeah, but I mean I didn't know about me and Layton. I was hoping, but we were so rocky all the time. Yeah, but then everyone else thought we would last.
Speaker 4: So who knows.
Speaker 2: Well, how's it been since coming off the show now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's much better being completely like removed from the show, and things are much better because you actually start to really learn this person.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: You think you know them right because you live with them for three months, and then it airs and you think you know them a bit more because you've seen them a bit more. And then yeah, so we've gone rocky. We've gone like exactly like you see it's on the show now in real life. But we used to fight every four days, and then we'd go to the commitment ceremony and we'd be good, and then one time we'd be really good, and then we'd be bad, and it just always ended up on the commitment ceremony that we were always good. So everyone started to be like, you guys are faking it, like you know, but in real life now the stints are like more like a good month, a bad day. Yeah you know, yeah, yeah, so it's were much much much better.
Speaker 4: What did you learn about lake it and Layton was out Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you learn about Layton after coming off the show? When the cameras switched off because I know Ireland a few everything was.
Speaker 6: Yeahls, they definitely do.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's dating, right, Like even when you start dating someone like you kind of like try to show the best version of you forward, that's not forward.
Speaker 6: I feel like guys do that a lot. Actually, I feel like guys are definitely a catfish when it comes to like traits, personality and girls.
Speaker 4: Do you guys looks like flag right? Flag from the understood?
Speaker 6: What was the question.
Speaker 4: In the beginning?
Speaker 6: I was so scared to ask that.
Speaker 1: I just like the question was what did you find out about later?
Speaker 6: Yes? I would say that Layton's a lot more sensitive than I realized, and that he's more like he's during the show. I was always like, you don't care about me, make me a priority, like you know, it was like always this wingy thing. But then I realized that his love language is not words, it's action. Yeah, so he can't like genuinely say the words I love you, but he can write it in a letter, he can put it in an email, and he can do these actions where it's like this cute little surprise picnic, you know, and the sun said and like all these things. So I learned that I have to learn Laighton's love language.
Speaker 2: Did you get angry at him one time because he didn't stick up for you in an argument with Harris and I didn't? Yeah, it looked I remember that. I remember that now.
Speaker 6: Man, we were there for four hours.
Speaker 4: This was a retreat.
Speaker 2: It was the episode that I had to watch him in the hotel. I thought I was going on that podcast and I was getting full anxiety watching.
Speaker 1: Did Maths podcast and that was forced into watching this episode and it was like I'm stressed, I'm anxious.
Speaker 2: I was like me out. I was like, oh, I remember that scene.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you would, I do too. That was one that we stopped talking to for a week.
Speaker 2: Over but talking to myself, I was stressful, as yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Feel like you didn't really see much of me and lighton for the first three to four weeks, and then from retreat it was like bam, yeah, like you knew who we were probably not in a good way. But yeah, that went for four hours, and I was trying to say, like, this guy is trying to meddle in our relationship and Layton was like, no, but I had your back. I had your back at Boys' Night and I was like, yes, but he's saying you didn't. And he's like, but I did, And I'm like, but I'm not saying that you didn't. I'm saying that he's making out you didn't. End It went on for four hours and producers pulled him aside to say, lat you're not getting it. You just got to have a back. Yeah, and then it edited like I was going crazy in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that I.
Speaker 6: Was going crazy.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, I'll go crazy to have my back. Got to have your girls back.
Speaker 2: That's just like free. Okay. So it was the most shocking moment at a dinner party because I've seen pretty wild. They say, my everybody's fueled up with Pierce. What was the most you know, shocking moment.
Speaker 6: I feel like the dinner parties were all pretty wild. Yeah, they go for like fourteen hours and they.
Speaker 2: Were Yeah, it's a long time.
Speaker 6: You get ready at ten am and then you get home at like three am, and the commitment ceremonies go to six am because the sun comes up and they have to stop. So you're looking at like some pretty pressure cooker and moments some pretty like wear all nut jobs. That's how you get on mosk and then put some alcohol in there. They cut us off. They cut us off after two drinks. So everyone goes in there and they try and drink as much as they can before they take it. So some have the two and some have six. Yeah, and then you won't see them that episode because they're not allowed to chat to the camera, so they pull them. Yeah, so you go to your boxing and you're like super drunk, and if you really don't want to be boxied or chatted camera, you're just actually yeah really but yeah, wild the butt dial scene, I mean that was pretty wild. Yeah we know it was stage now, but it.
Speaker 4: Was yeah, wow, that's some TV. Because I didn't know that. Did you guys know that you knew?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I didn't actually know at the time. I only got told after and I was already in there defending and fighting, and then when I got told, I was like, this is not going to look good, like for the people involved, but yeah, so, but d happened like there was three one minute calls, but they didn't hear like Evelyn didn't hear Dan, which Dan was never on the other line, so as you made it up, she only heard Hugo and Rupert came home drunk and told Evelyn everything and that Sandy wasn't getting along with Dan. Sorry. Sandy was friends with Evelyn and told her can you say this? That you heard this? And then they went to the dinner and when we heard.
Speaker 1: This look speaking of Evelyn. We just want to really briefly talk.
Speaker 4: About them, but do we.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't have to, but I just wanted to ask one thing because I feel like everyone in the mass cast has fallen out with Evelyn Duncan, and I just want to know why.
Speaker 6: Without getting into it, I feel like you you definitely form your friends on there, and you think you know people, but there are cameras around and some people are there knowing that there's like all these viewers on the other side, so you'll build like a bond with them and a rapport with them, and as soon as you come off the show and it starts airing, it's like the masks come off the colors change, and we just we went from being best friends to just completely not aligning on many things that I just couldn't morally align with.
Speaker 1: Well, you seem like a very genuine person, so I can imagine that's obviously a hard pill to swallow if you know you've made like a what you thought was a bond on there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's I feel like it's a bit of a sad breakup, that one, because we did go through like a lot of shit in that show. We went through together like bush scene if you guys watched, wasn't that like the best thing ever? We got in so much trouble for them. We ran into the bush to spy on the boys in like manure everything. I still had the heels. I could auction them. Do you think that I pay them sage them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there was some good time.
Speaker 4: Friendship breakups are really hard. I don't know if you guys have been through a friendship breakup, but they are. People don't talk about it enough. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like sometimes people that get in like you get into a relationship and then that friend's kind of like gone. It's like, yeah, they get into a relationship and everything changes. Yeah, you know, and that's kind of what happened there as well.
Speaker 4: So well, what's what's happening this year for you? What have you got?
Speaker 2: Saw in your story the other day and it's pretty exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm doing some things we want to know. Well, I don't know if many of you guys know, but obviously have feather Sisters, my online brand. So I'm trying to look through a new product, send through any ideas that you have because I'm in product development mode. I want something really exciting. And then we're just launched, very softly launched, like our clothing label, Boss Are Store amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we now need to just like learn how to do fashion because I don't really but we're going to figure it out and launch a few more collections of that. I've got my someone up and running, which is just lashes.
Speaker 2: Brows nails here Brisbane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just down the road amazing.
Speaker 1: Ye needs slashing, yeah, if you need somethings.
Speaker 6: And then I've been doing some collaborations so yeah, some big deals.
Speaker 2: Big year coming in then in twenty four.
Speaker 4: I love the Boss energy. It's so good. Lots of lots of brands, lots of I.
Speaker 6: Know it's so weird, like even I think I was saying before, Like even like panels coming up where I'm sitting on the stage amongst like really big CEOs and really big people that like are actually doing proper boss stuff, right, and then I'm like, well, why am I sitting here because I did a reality show. But we're going to fake it till we make it. If you see me on that panel.
Speaker 4: You will smash it.
Speaker 2: Smash.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming to wears your head out, like can we get.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 8: I'm doing seen.
Speaker 1: Before, bears ain't come, but extreme the sure, I'm a demon lord love what I ain't seen.
Speaker 6: The horse card job duffer, save the sauce.
Speaker 4: See made something that I need no more.
Speaker 1: Because bitch I said what they said.
Speaker 6: I rarely be famous, sister.
Speaker 1: You guys have been an awesome audience. Honestly, I love the interactions. Keep them coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, wave around those green flags like you just don't care because it's time for red flag, green flag. Quick shout out to my mum Jeanine. She made them all. Thank you, appreciate you, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, Janine, you'll be getting your manicure and pedicure.
Speaker 4: Our biggest that. I love it. Okay, Matt should that with an easy one.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's go, Okay, get those flags at the ready. Red flag green flag says things like sleigh.
Speaker 2: Do they do they like? I mean, if you're saying it in like an if you're saying it in like an ironic way, like slay girl, get him Like that's that's pretty funny. Like I would allow that.
Speaker 1: I love the way that Matt says, Sligh, do that one more time, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: If they said it like that, I reckon. But and if they're doing it seriously, then no.
Speaker 1: Red flag Okay uses frank Green as an emotional support bottle.
Speaker 2: I use mine? I actually, I actually wait, why do you think it's a red flag? Sorry?
Speaker 8: Yetti all the way a yetti bottle?
Speaker 2: And apparently there's a new one as well, Stanley or something.
Speaker 4: You Stanley, Okay, she's got both, got both, which is better? Stanley?
Speaker 8: Matt?
Speaker 2: I left my Frank Green bottle back at home, sorry in the hotel, and I did say it's.
Speaker 4: Been emotional ever since we're in reception.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, should I go back up? Alright? I've got one. This one's a bit close to home. I personal they don't know how to parallel park. Mat I know how to parallel park. I just prefer not too after it lost me twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Is the worst driver ever?
Speaker 2: I'm not bad.
Speaker 8: Why is it a red flag for you ab to parallel park? Yeah, they need to be able to parallel park her car as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, I don't not know how to parallel park. I prefer to do.
Speaker 4: Another accidentally crashed into someone.
Speaker 2: To find another caspot before I parallel park.
Speaker 4: I know what. I think.
Speaker 1: It's an ich of mine when a guy can't parallel park, so much so that I've actually taught one of my ex friends how to parallel path because I was sick of him driving past the only spot and then we'd have to drive around for like five hours.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, that's me at the moment till I get my confidence back.
Speaker 4: Your frank green bottle and you're driving.
Speaker 2: I don't even have my frank green bottle.
Speaker 4: Down, So okay.
Speaker 1: Their phone is always dying or low on battery. Red flag or green flag? Ooh, a lot of red flags?
Speaker 2: Why is that a red flag?
Speaker 1: Because you should charge it or not be on your phone as much. Anyone, anyone want to explain.
Speaker 2: I want to explain why that's are you're waving the flag, but who you've been texting?
Speaker 8: And why it's not me?
Speaker 4: You've not texted me? No, who is it?
Speaker 2: They are always running twenty minutes late.
Speaker 8: Everyone's read out here.
Speaker 4: I mean that's always late. No, you're you're always late.
Speaker 2: As late as each other.
Speaker 4: The MAT's is.
Speaker 1: Really late or he's like extremely early. He's like so like one or the other one or the other one or the other.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got a good one. Actually, go for it this one actually, Okay, I'm wondering what people think. So say your partner goes out with their friends and they don't text you while they're out. Red flag or green flag?
Speaker 8: We have one green?
Speaker 2: Why do you think?
Speaker 4: I don't care?
Speaker 2: You're chilly, you're secure as fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't care. He can secure right here in the front. I love it.
Speaker 2: Why is that a red flag?
Speaker 9: Like it doesn't need to be constant, but just a little check in every once in a while to make sure you're right.
Speaker 2: No one is too busy that they can't message you within like you know, every hour or so, Like you check your.
Speaker 1: Phone just once an hour. I feel like it's okay, like when you take a toilet break.
Speaker 2: Imagine. Yeah, it's a bit of a red flag if they went like m I A for like three hours, four hours?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: One keep their X on social media?
Speaker 2: Do you mean follow their ex? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Follow?
Speaker 2: I think that's a green flag. Where does it depend on?
Speaker 4: Yep? That's true.
Speaker 2: Well, what happens if you're still friends with your ex as well?
Speaker 4: She's like a strong nough.
Speaker 2: You can't be friends with your ex. I don't know.
Speaker 8: We have a green flag over there.
Speaker 4: You can't be friends with the X. That's completely normal.
Speaker 8: Let's hear from this green flag over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's hear.
Speaker 2: I think you can be.
Speaker 6: I just think if you're friends with your ex, you're like you're just grown.
Speaker 4: Like it's over all that petty stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay. They keep photos of themselves and their X on their social media? Red flag or green flag?
Speaker 1: I want to say red flag, but I've also kind of done it. I don't want to like red flags.
Speaker 8: She's still green over here. She's still green with that one.
Speaker 4: Go for it, like good memories.
Speaker 8: Right, you live in your loan, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you still lived in it once upon a time. Like you can't just like cut out everything from your life.
Speaker 8: We've got one more statement over here.
Speaker 4: You could archive them. I did do a bit of an archive with you.
Speaker 8: Wait have you done this?
Speaker 4: Because you get back, you get back to your ex.
Speaker 2: And then you know, I, actually that's funny. So I actually had an exit would delete them like straight away. As soon as we had an argument, I'd be like, fuck, that's so dramatic.
Speaker 4: Didn't you like change the caption on one of yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so it was like a love heart and then I changed it to like a tombstone.
Speaker 1: Because the relationship died. It's pretty savage. So funny because no one would have seen it.
Speaker 2: No one's seen it. Now, you know you might be able to go, Okay, this one watches True crime right before bed.
Speaker 4: Agree, it's a.
Speaker 2: Red flag I get. I used to watch Criminal Minds right before bed, and I'd get this serious nightmares and it's not true crime.
Speaker 3: But the whole room is green, Matt, You're you're kind of ruled over if you hear everyone's green.
Speaker 8: No one agrees with you on that way.
Speaker 2: Ima loves true crime as well, so you guys don't like to have a buffer before you go to sleep, you know, like something lighthearted.
Speaker 8: You're the only one I know who has nightmares about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're with me for someone with me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, okay, I just like comedy shows.
Speaker 8: I just like that, like lightness and laugh before bed.
Speaker 4: Light in the mood. Just happy vibes, happy vibes.
Speaker 2: Okay. I've got one trains without headphones.
Speaker 1: Trains without headphones, Like goes to the gym without headphones.
Speaker 2: Imagine, Like the gym music is always that bad.
Speaker 1: Like I just can't be motivated without my motivational playlist.
Speaker 3: I've got someone here who listens to you the gym music once again, Okay.
Speaker 4: I agree to Like, I don't know if you know Fitstom, but their music's really good. Okay. Yeah, it's always like DJ mixes and stuff like that. But it's like a coach class.
Speaker 8: So I kind of have to hear what people are saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess I did.
Speaker 2: If you're getting personal trained doing a group fitness.
Speaker 4: What about forty five?
Speaker 2: I can't do forty five.
Speaker 4: I'd be like your protein and just coffee people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I can't do group fitness something about it just quit F forty five.
Speaker 5: Okay, then because of their music, did anyone take my recommendation and listen to that Britney Spears song work bitch?
Speaker 4: It is a good workout, so to be fair, it's good. It's good.
Speaker 2: It's the best song to work out too. I got that on repeat.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Complains I have no money, but they're out drinking all weekends.
Speaker 2: Huge. Red Flag, guys, huge, there's no debate about that. I have one where did it go? Talks through a movie? You guys know how much I love my movies, Red Red Flag?
Speaker 1: But you know what, me and I actually watched Jaws because we were doing a podcast, like we're going on someone else's podcast. I know that you hate me telling this story, but it's true. The only time I've ever watched a movie with Matt. He talked the whole way through it. He was asking me for relationship advice, and I was like, we have to recap this movie. And he's like, I've already seen it, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've already seen it. I was not interested watching it.
Speaker 4: I've got a.
Speaker 8: Couple here who look like they're disagreeing.
Speaker 4: Okay, we love that disagreeing couple. Let's let's talk. Okay.
Speaker 9: I talked throughout movies and he's like, the fuck up, I haven't seen it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's concept. Are you the sort of Are you the sort of person that will be like, why are they doing that? What does that mean? And you're like, I haven't seen it either? Yeah, yeah, who's that?
Speaker 4: What do you think about his actions?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 9: Do you think they're okay? And he's like maybe, and I'm like the answer is no.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's so funny is if Michael starts talking when we're watching something, I'll literally like one second, I have to pause it, and I'll be like continue, I like, literally have I need to know the storyline?
Speaker 2: If someone talks through something, I'll actually rewind and be like I need to see what's going on.
Speaker 4: You didn't rewind the Jaws?
Speaker 2: I've seen it one hundred times. Who hasn't seen Jaws? Right? I got one. I think we'll do a couple more and then we'll go talks about their ex on a first date? Red Flag, Green Flag? But what happens if you know that, like you guys are like.
Speaker 8: They're on good terms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair, Like we're co parent, Yeah, that's fair. Anything else, know, like I missed my ex really bad?
Speaker 2: Well, that would be just the biggest red flag, would it. We shouldn't be on a date.
Speaker 4: If you're doing that, I'll just go fuck myself?
Speaker 2: All right, do you have one more and we'll finish it up.
Speaker 1: Because last one, lucky last takes photos of their food at a.
Speaker 2: Restaurant, that's everybody does that. That's a green flag.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will say, what.
Speaker 2: Happens if you went on a date and with a guy and it was like the first date, and he took a photo of the food, red flag?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: Do you guys agree with that?
Speaker 1: I think I think for me, if I take the photo, it's allowed.
Speaker 4: If he does, it's a no.
Speaker 1: Like it's not a two way street, Like this is not equal flameing field.
Speaker 2: So if Michael took a photo of his food, would that be a red flag?
Speaker 4: Not now, but on a first date?
Speaker 2: Okay, what happens if I took a photo of my food.
Speaker 4: Just like in normal life.
Speaker 2: On a date, on a first date, would that be a red flag?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're like xammed from men, just asking any question?
Speaker 4: Okay, guys.
Speaker 1: We have a very special segment for you guys that we're going to do a bit of a trial run on. Now we didn't get this, Sydney's not getting this. We are going to play a game with you called am I the Asshole?
Speaker 2: It's so new I don't even have it on my script. Like, I'm not even joking. There's no point me looking at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is called am I the Asshole? I'm going to tell you a story, and you guys need to tell me if this person is being an asshole? Okay, am I the asshole? For not wanting to hang out with my friends because my ex is in the group. Back when my ex and I were dating, I brought her into my friend group and she got to be pretty good friends with them as time went on. About six months ago, I found out she cheated on me and broke things off.
Speaker 4: Fast forward to last weekend.
Speaker 1: I was at a football game and planned to go hang out with my friends for a bit until I found out that my ex was over with them.
Speaker 4: One of my buddies was there and.
Speaker 1: Actually warned me that she was going to be there because he figured I'd be uncomfortable. They also want to do something this weekend, but I don't want to hang out with them in case she is there. I feel really dog dodging my friends, but don't want to be involved with her anymore and don't want to see her. Am I an asshole? Red flag? If he's an asshole? Green flag if he's not an asshole?
Speaker 2: Okay, first question.
Speaker 4: Lots of green flag?
Speaker 2: Okay, first question. So he introduced him to his mates.
Speaker 4: So she Yeah, he introduced her.
Speaker 2: To his mates and then she cheated on him. Yeah, and they're still friends with her. Yeah, they're friends of the assholes. Why are they still hanging out with her? What the fuck?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 4: That's a very good point. I didn't think of that it what's that?
Speaker 2: Is that something you would do?
Speaker 4: No, it's just a good thing, Like picked that up. I didn't think of that. That's actually a good point.
Speaker 2: He probably couldn't you reckon? She cheated maybe with one of those guys.
Speaker 4: Well, she is a cheater this pool.
Speaker 2: We don't even know who she is. It's a hypothetical, uh, bits of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what happened to him?
Speaker 2: And then Robin ended up with Ted Barney? Wait, what.
Speaker 4: That's like? This is so new to me.
Speaker 2: Who did ted end up with?
Speaker 4: She died?
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert spoiler Just that just really lowered the tone of Okay, so what do we all think? Is he the asshole? Are the friends the asshole? Or she's definitely.
Speaker 4: Do you know? What's interesting.
Speaker 1: Is a friend of mine is actually in a very similar situation to this, but she's a girl who hangs out with the friend group.
Speaker 2: But so she's the girl that she's a girl.
Speaker 1: Hanging out and I've said to her multiple times, I'm like, this is a bit weird. And now her ex has a new girlfriend, and the new girlfriend's.
Speaker 4: Not okay with it.
Speaker 1: She's like, why is your ex still hanging out with like your friends?
Speaker 4: And it's like this big drama and I hope she doesn't listened to this.
Speaker 2: What happens if they have Like if they had a mutual breakup, that's not too bad, I feel.
Speaker 1: I know, But no one wants to hang out with the Rexes, right yeah, Like I mean not on a Saturday night when you're drinking.
Speaker 4: Like that's just a no from me.
Speaker 2: Do you have another one? I don't have this on my script.
Speaker 1: That's our only one, but we want to ask you guys, do you like am I the asshole? This is honest, red flag, green flag, be honest, that's a full house.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're all green flags.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe am I the Asshole will be coming to wear to hear that very soon.
Speaker 2: All right, guys. So next, it's the time of the night where we're going to play truth or shot.
Speaker 1: I hope you've been thinking of your juicy questions to ask us.
Speaker 4: You get to us two each, because we don't want to get too drunk.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you guys get to ask us or that's three a question and there's three and we either answer us or don't be shy. I found like Melbourne, we were a bit.
Speaker 4: Like, oh oh toebag mel Oh.
Speaker 2: You know they're a bit nervy. All right, so far away, guys.
Speaker 1: I love how I've got my tea here and then I've got my shot. So okay, Amber is gonna come over with the mic.
Speaker 9: All right, I'll do one for Matt one for Anna, because I'm pretty sure you won't answer either. God, Anna, where did you buy?
Speaker 4: Where did I buy? The suburb? The suburb? Why?
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good question.
Speaker 4: It's really we're gonna be drunk agay, choose to me, and I've got one for Matt.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Matt, what's your relationship status with Tammy?
Speaker 8: He's doing the shop.
Speaker 4: It's actually really strong.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just yeah.
Speaker 4: Good. That was really good questions, good question down the shot, just like a stroke. Okay, Okay, I've.
Speaker 8: Got a question.
Speaker 4: Matt.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Anna takes a long time to get ready?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 4: I don't reckon, I do, No, she does.
Speaker 1: I can get ready in fifteen minutes, like flat. But how quick did I get ready? Very very quickly. So I'm going to follow up question for Anna. Do you think that Matt takes a long time parody?
Speaker 4: Yes, way longer than me.
Speaker 2: I was reading pretty quickly. I was waiting for you guys.
Speaker 8: We got down to the lobby before you.
Speaker 2: Technicalities.
Speaker 8: Okay, Anna, is Matt needy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Very We all know that.
Speaker 8: We've got another one someone else.
Speaker 9: Yes, what about Michael gives you the ick? Certain behaviors, you know what?
Speaker 1: I just love and so much nothing like genuinely every other guy I've dated, Like I told him, like remember that time I told you about how like this guy blew his nose wrong? And I was like I'm off here. It was it was so savage, but I couldn't help it. Like I just was like, nah, Michael, nothing.
Speaker 2: I got asked this the other day, what gives me the ick? And I said, if I like someone, nothing gives me the ick? Like you know, they're just yeah, got rose tinted glass. I think perfect because I hate those tiktoks and they're like, oh he's doing this, that's the ick. It's like, let him live. They're just having fun, do you guys reckon?
Speaker 1: I's are just for like like people you're dating or is it like people you're actually in a relationship with?
Speaker 2: Both so you reckon? You could be in a relationship with army man over here?
Speaker 4: And what's his eggs?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh that's sure.
Speaker 4: She's a wedding planer. She's very organized, So I.
Speaker 2: Dude, come on, you got be doing better.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've got a question question over here? Anna, do you have any surprises plan for your wedding? I'm curious because I'm going.
Speaker 2: Making me MC wave. You're green flags If you think I should be MC of Anna's.
Speaker 4: Wedding, it's actually red flag.
Speaker 8: Over there. Why don't you think Matt would be a good m C.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tell us why I think he'll just say something that will embarrass at of?
Speaker 2: Isn't that the whole point of an MC?
Speaker 8: No, I'm a feeling it will be the Matt show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll steal the wedding.
Speaker 1: Matt doesn't like preparations. I feel like you wouldn't like prepare you just like you like?
Speaker 2: And anyone listened to the Did anyone listen to the episode when I said what I was going to do at the wedding? Was that not a funny gag? It was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: Can't say your own gags are funny? How there you have to say to just?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to reiterate what it was?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 6: You go?
Speaker 2: So I said that I would like, you know, give go like at the reception, I'd give keys, like a set of keys to everyone. So I'd give him to like, you know, like maybe Anna's mom, maybe like Anna's like a bunch of random women in the audience, and I'd be like, all right, guys, look, Michael is now married. He's off the table. So I put a bowl down and be like, if you have keys to Michael's house, please return them. And then they stand up and with the keys in the vaulted was the best gag because it would have been so fucking angry.
Speaker 8: But now they live together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but that's the point. That's the point they have keys to get in.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna swear the conversation this night as a girl at the.
Speaker 2: Back that's been going.
Speaker 6: In for one Well, I was gonna say, Anna, why won't you let Matt be the MC at your wedding? But then you're ready said it?
Speaker 4: Why won't I? Yeah, I think just I want you to enjoy the wedding.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give you like any sort of like responsibility yep, fall platform to embarrass you, any other questions anything at all.
Speaker 4: How about we give one person a shot and they can ask a question shot available? Sure, Okay, well I'm tripping, Okay, you have to bring a question MC our wedding.
Speaker 9: God, there is like no the ninth of December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, done them there.
Speaker 1: We actually Okay, at our first live show, we got invited to a wedding.
Speaker 2: I premise I saw it. Yeah, okay, is my story. So there was this lovely couple in the front row, Janeine and Craig. They ended up coming back to my mate's house. We're partying all night with them. They loved us. They invited us to the wedding, but we were busy.
Speaker 1: I had a wedding and we couldn't go. So we were like, want to do where's your head out?
Speaker 4: Wedding?
Speaker 2: I nearly I nearly went in the end, remember, but I had some couldn't check with her partner.
Speaker 4: Back there.
Speaker 9: But we actually do need an even number.
Speaker 2: So can we come?
Speaker 4: Can we so?
Speaker 8: Anat are going to host your wedding?
Speaker 4: What date in December?
Speaker 9: Ninth of December?
Speaker 4: We could make your schedules.
Speaker 1: We're going, I'm excited going to talk after the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll definitely do that. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Do you want to give away one more for a question? Have to bribe you guys? Oh? Sure, you want to do that.
Speaker 1: That's like lifting the whole tray. Okay, who's got the next question?
Speaker 2: To do a shot with us?
Speaker 1: It's a wet pussy, delicious, it's a strong wet pussy.
Speaker 8: Yes, we've got one.
Speaker 4: You have to give a question drink safely driving and drinking. What's the worst thing that's ever happened to both of you? Ring sex, Whether you've cried or screamed either.
Speaker 2: All I broake my banjo. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's probably worth saying. That was years ago. Those schoolies. Did that hurt? That sucked? Twang?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want to answer this, do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I got my period and I didn't really really know and it was like, it's really that's fine. That was like the worst thing that's happened to me. And I was like a bit shocked, but you know, that's the end of it. Should we do a shop Yes?
Speaker 2: Does anyone.
Speaker 4: A way to any show? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, thank you so much for coming to our show. We really appreciate it. It's been so fun. And we're gonna come have a drink with you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: Stick around, We're going to have a drink.
Speaker 1: Flag He's like, yes, thank you so much for coming. Thank you for sharing our podcast. It means honestly the world to us. Thank you to everyone who's traveled farm wide. I'm Anna and I'm mass we are. Where's your head at? Keep listening and thank you for coming.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: We'll come back out and have a drink with everyone. In a second. Let me just
Speaker 1: Frien