Speaker 1: This is no overer one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren clint here as well. Morning everyone. I've got showers today, but of a mixed bag on the weekend as well.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight degrees though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be humid.
Speaker 4: To join us on the show. Thurday twenty four to ten. I want to know this morning, when did you almost die?
Speaker 3: Should you be dead?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because Robert Irwin revealed something overnight on American television. Now he's currently starring in Dancing with the Stars, and he got his fine job.
Speaker 3: Incredible. It's so good to be to a church, our.
Speaker 4: Child the other night, or a sumber or something, and he got like the highest marks that he has.
Speaker 2: No Charles from the Sumbers, right.
Speaker 3: I get? And the pasad Blaze, Oh.
Speaker 2: The passa do Blake.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I can do the world. We need Helen Richie and here to explain.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's too scary, She's fine, She's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Is there is?
Speaker 6: There are the judges in the American ones as mean as the judges here.
Speaker 4: No judge, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think her name is kim in La went to her apartment.
Speaker 2: She had a chandelier in her kitchen.
Speaker 1: And you know what, because Robert one of the sharks on Shark Tank America.
Speaker 2: Very well, she's married up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very wealthy. So shandily in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. And carpet in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a hard night.
Speaker 2: It was very Hello.
Speaker 3: Carpet in the bathrooms, that's very American.
Speaker 2: Americans have carpet in the bathrooms.
Speaker 3: You can't be you can't be peeing on carpet.
Speaker 2: Do you pee on the floor right now.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, just like every now and then it happened anyway, we digress.
Speaker 4: Robert Irwin, Robert Irwin was Robert Irwin had just finished his Passadoble Slash Super Slash and there was a big confetti cannon which went off and he choked.
Speaker 7: I almost died tonight.
Speaker 8: I choked on a piece of confetti after the team dance. No, I went over to Whitney and I think they cut away and I inhaled a piece of CONFEDERI no, I was couldn't breathe.
Speaker 7: And then I just went and you popped it up.
Speaker 9: I'm not even thank goodness, Robert or when is still here with us?
Speaker 7: I nearly wasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I reckon.
Speaker 6: That's a beat traumatic and the crocodiles for a living god.
Speaker 3: He is still with me.
Speaker 4: Thank god, Robert, Thank god you're still dancing the passage play.
Speaker 3: Thank god, Robert.
Speaker 6: That was a bit traumatic, playing again, Oh my nearly doing to not please please.
Speaker 8: I almost died tonight going to the team dance. I went over to Whitney and I think they cut away and I inhaled a piece of CONFEDERI no, I was couldn't.
Speaker 7: Breathe, and then I just went and you popped it up.
Speaker 9: I'm not even Thank goodness, Robert or When is still here with us.
Speaker 3: I nearly wasn't.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Thank goodness, Robert Orwin is still here with us.
Speaker 2: I mean thank goodness because he's a treasure.
Speaker 3: He is a t I.
Speaker 2: Think he was a bit dramatic. Don't think he nearly dies.
Speaker 3: He's the thing. People almost die in very strange ways, like mysterious ways.
Speaker 2: You should be inhailing a piece of confit.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure the guy that invented.
Speaker 1: What the seg, the actual segweg Yeah, went off a cliff practicing on the all terrain.
Speaker 3: He's dead.
Speaker 4: He died on a died. That's a different topic. We're not doing when did he die?
Speaker 2: I don't think we're going to get many.
Speaker 6: To get many calls on that both are dead.
Speaker 2: No, that's not a hot topic.
Speaker 3: We're asking you, Melbourne, when did you almost die?
Speaker 6: I'm like, segue man, goodness, Robert Orwin is still with us?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, to join us? Done?
Speaker 2: Did you nearly die in a weird way?
Speaker 4: Poor old sick wake right? Thirteen twenty four ten. We are asking when did you almost die? Or should you be dead?
Speaker 2: Because Robert Erwin had a terrible situation. Have a listen.
Speaker 7: I almost died tonight.
Speaker 8: Oh, I choked on a piece of confetti after the team danced you.
Speaker 9: Thank goodness, Robert or When is still here with us?
Speaker 7: I nearly wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I cannot believe I'm about to say this.
Speaker 1: Goodness, But James on thirteen twenty four ten, you too, don't choked on confetti?
Speaker 2: No, James, what happened?
Speaker 5: I was celebrating you dirty Dorset nightclub in Croydon, yep and mouth, drinking hands from the dance floor, swirling around. They had the countdown and I was pretty inebriated. Yeah, yeah, confetti cannon goes off in my face. With that, my mouth was open and literally swallowed I don't know fifty pieces or more.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Jack, Oh my god, thank goodness, you're still here with us.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you had.
Speaker 5: Wanted not was going on. So I ran off into the bathroom and I was poughing up confetti for about thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: So you look like a human confetti cannon, like you were coffee coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 5: It ruined my nights because I started coughing up blood.
Speaker 6: And oh, I'm glad you're okay, Jack, Yes, I mean thank you you're still with us.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Can you play it again? We will every time.
Speaker 3: Well, once we hear Blinda story. Okay, Hey, should you be dead? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So when I was about twelve thirteen, I was sitting on the back of the bus and we're on this like leaning on the window. Yeah, and the whole window with the rubber fell out and cast my body went out.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, oh my god, Thank of goodness, they're still here with us.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you fell out the window on the bus.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like the top part of my body, like.
Speaker 2: The lady, did someone grab your back in I did.
Speaker 11: I think I grabbed the kind of the chair in front of it on the side.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Sure that is a hectic. I'm glad you're okay, Belinda.
Speaker 3: Renee on thirteen, twenty four ten. You should be dead too.
Speaker 12: Yes. I was driving from Campa to Sydney and I had no breaks from the car.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, thank goodness, they're still here with us.
Speaker 3: What but they just they just ceased.
Speaker 12: They just they just stopped working, like my foot was flatted to the ground.
Speaker 2: They have to roll like all the camp.
Speaker 3: Come to a hill.
Speaker 2: New Truths just rolled camera.
Speaker 12: They have the truck stops, yes, and I had to pull into that and then I just yeah, and I stopped in that.
Speaker 2: And just rolled into trucks.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: So at the bottom of some hills on big highways like that, they have like a giant gravel road so in case the breaks give out, trucks like semi trailers, they veer off and go up onto the rock.
Speaker 2: Common thing that breaks are just giving.
Speaker 1: Way for them to build the rock roads they must.
Speaker 2: How did you then get to camp?
Speaker 12: I actually ended up getting a list in the then with the guy, because I just couldn't stop crying.
Speaker 6: So, oh my god, thank goodness, still here with us, Renee, I'm glad you're okay.
Speaker 2: The breaks just like, do you have to check the breke pads?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: When was the last time you checked your break pads?
Speaker 3: Never checked them? They do that in the service. You seem driving in the Celebrity Grand pre and.
Speaker 6: All the breaks all the way, we're never allowed to talk about.
Speaker 2: So we never talked about the breaks. And everyone started.
Speaker 6: Going in to turn one and just crashing into the walls because no one could turn.
Speaker 3: It's not this moment. Why do people think they never.
Speaker 6: They never did the Celebrity They never did the Celebrity Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: Again because of the bad breaks.
Speaker 6: Lauren revealed it between you were told we're never allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, oh my.
Speaker 9: God, goodness, you're still here with us.
Speaker 6: There was shocking shocking scenes on Dancing with the Stars in America America. It out very on Robert Allen shocking shocking. I don't know if you called it, but Robert Iwin said he nearly died.
Speaker 7: I almost died tonight.
Speaker 8: I choked on a piece of confetti after the team dance.
Speaker 9: Thank goodness, Robert when it is still here with us.
Speaker 7: I nearly wasn't.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, And so before we asked her, you nearly died and our phones went absolutely tropo.
Speaker 2: So we're rolling with it. Did you ever Are you okay? Where she? Hey, Jess, did you have a near death experience?
Speaker 13: Yes? I should be dead. How you going die?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 3: Currently having a stroke right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jess? What happened?
Speaker 13: So when I was a kid, I was probably about nine ten and in the nineties, and my mom where this kitty is coach like she called it a Parker, and it wasn't even cold, and it was so ugly, and everyone else had the fool brand name stuff, but this one was really ugly and it has like these toggle like to do it up anyway.
Speaker 2: Drop style jacket, I know, so ugly.
Speaker 13: Dropped me off. I closed the door, and she drove off, but was to the door and she drove off, and I was like just being dragged along the gravel and my hand was bashing against her car. She's riding off.
Speaker 3: I don't know right.
Speaker 13: Anyway, she kind of has this banging. After a while, I was probably like, I don't know maybe twenty meters and then she kind of pulled over and was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: And I was like.
Speaker 13: Crying and strty and all rustled up, and then she just took me home, took the day off work, put me in the bar like that was going to make everything better, and then never really spoke of it again. And now every time I bring it up, she's like, oh, yeah, that was bad. I'm like, no, he literally made it like it was no big deal.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness, you're thank goodness. Oh Jess, that's traumatic.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, Maria. Good morning, good morning. Should you be dead?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Technically?
Speaker 2: How all right, Maria? What happened to you?
Speaker 10: Well, let's just get it out there. Gambling is bad, okay.
Speaker 2: I used to work.
Speaker 10: I used to work in the New South Wales Pokey Venues up on the Murray. This first job straight after school, before I was waiting to go to UNI and I was up in the Pokeo. We used to get lots of busloads of retirests from Melbourne come down for the day.
Speaker 2: Oh the Golden Match.
Speaker 5: So this was back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this was back before gaming was even in Victoria. Right, and a couple were having a problem with their machine, so they called me over to take a look at it. I went through my usual process, opened it up, checked the hopper. The hopper was live, and I got electrocuted. The hopper, well, the whole machine grabbed me and it with one hand and pull me down to the ground. And then I realized at some point that I was being litrocuted, and with the other free hand, I was able to cut the power to the machine. And that's all I remember.
Speaker 3: In the machine.
Speaker 10: Well, I got angry because it didn't pay out. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was a treasure the pyramids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, why I thought you were going to say the pocon machine fell on you.
Speaker 2: But you know, when you try to.
Speaker 3: Get the money, were you? Were you? Okay, I'm here.
Speaker 10: I woke up in hospital. They did have to do CPR on me. The trainee manager who was on duty at the time, who was my best friend, I had to do CPR on me, got me to the hospital because I was pretty young and there's probably the peak of my fitness. They said that was what made me survive. But I had a lot of burnt cartilage around my heart, you know, all the usual stuff that goes on when you get litercated.
Speaker 6: This was funny before and that.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Thank goodness, you're still here with us.
Speaker 2: Oh good on you, Maria.
Speaker 1: Hi Maria, have you got back to the pokest Maria, we're going to send you off to QT. Go to the rooftop and have some cocktails on us stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh fantastic, Thanks guys and Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.