Speaker 1: We got getting every morning, every day day Adelaides taking all our offare conversations onto the.
Speaker 2: Ten News First Weather Present, squeezing the shower screens.
Speaker 3: You know what's not sexy lime scale producers, Zoe.
Speaker 4: I've gained something from my latest break up A half blank.
Speaker 3: I feel unused in this scale girls chit chat n no producer Zoe this morning. So look, I think I'm going to jump into produce Zoe's shoes and just you know, jumping for chick chat, which is a really good opportunity for myself. You jokes and you Tube and ten News first just to talk womanly things, just to to the fat, you know, yeah, what's in our mind?
Speaker 1: Ladies, Well you're taking the mickey, but you are the very inspiration for this week's chick chat, by the way, which is developing a theme.
Speaker 2: Last week we were talking about first kids.
Speaker 1: And this week we're talking about passions.
Speaker 2: Hopp I forget some of her best works. This is the only work so true.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Now, this has come about Tiff because we were having a conversation Hazy and he was very very vehemently saying how he loves a pash with his wife.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll just I'll just practice pash.
Speaker 2: My yeah, just coming away, not aggressive.
Speaker 3: That was it was a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, did you do that into your pillow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you passed your pillow past pillow. But I think we all passed her as young sisters at once practice nor I meant to say that, I don't think any of us did that.
Speaker 2: My friend said he yeah, my friend Andrews.
Speaker 1: So you love a good pash and you regularly try and kiss your wife and she's not about.
Speaker 3: It's me all so and obviously she has long days. She got three kids.
Speaker 2: No, you have three three kids?
Speaker 3: Damn it, let me try that again. We have three kids. I don't teach what was the.
Speaker 2: Father of her three kids.
Speaker 3: It works so much that I don't seen them, so sometimes I can't. I might introduce myself, but she's had all day with the kids, and she's probably not feeling her most attractive and freshest, even though I think she looks up unbelievable. And I'm trying to going for a kiss and car is not for it. So what does she did? I understand she just sort of aggressively, aggressively balls away. Yeah, that's completely fine. But I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I can with my hand on my heart. So I can't remember the last time Gregor and I had a proper past.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, I don't. We don't pash. We're married, we've been together. That doesn't stop together for thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Give it a go.
Speaker 2: I reckon you'd like her? Do you know? Because he I don't know how to say this.
Speaker 1: Is it bad?
Speaker 2: Don't know, He's not a bad passion.
Speaker 3: It's a bad kiss.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Not say that surprised.
Speaker 1: I just you know how he sort of pashes like he dances like just a tiny bit uncoordinated, aggressively. You can't quite get your time, I don't think.
Speaker 2: So what about when you're you know, having special puddles? Yeah? What you just stare at? I just flat on top, just staring, eyes wide open up. You just you just do what has to be done. What do you mean what do you.
Speaker 3: Mean traditional message? Are you like those sea creatures? There's just just release something in the ocean?
Speaker 2: You float around?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Here? Was no kissing?
Speaker 1: You don't have to pash to be able to do that?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 3: Actually, no, you don't speaking can get through without passion.
Speaker 2: No, it's very like Julia robertson Pretty Woman, You like to kiss me? Well, that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: So I'm guessing he's such a bad passion. It's like, stop he's kissing.
Speaker 2: He's just a fast talker, fast kisser. That's how maybe you need to be faster boo. Okay, not on a victim blame.
Speaker 1: Well, you kind of feel like you're both having a crack at me because I don't necessarily like pashion.
Speaker 3: If this is unbelievable, would have thought I would have predicted in this space that i'd be the one who isn't pashing, but I'm very much into it, and you'd be the one who is. But it's a little almo.
Speaker 1: Because we all know you're like a horny little fourteen year old teenage.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, who told you that?
Speaker 2: Fourteen? Are you into pashing? Where is your last pash? Mine was about fifteen minutes ago? What do you interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you kidding? No, by darling, have a good day the car park. So do you know what?
Speaker 1: You're in a new relationship and everything's fresh, and everything about it is exciting, passionate, Let's drill down on that a little bit more after the break, shall we.
Speaker 2: Four on passion pass this Let's take a call. It's got anonymous. Good morning, eh, good morning, good morning. Okay, your thoughts on pashion?
Speaker 5: Oh very much, sir. Me and my current partner, we tiers all the time, very very into passion pretty much the whole day, to be honest. Yeah, late thirties and my late thirties. Yeah, get a girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love her. And he was fine and very difficult to find someone like into those things too. And you know, I was singing for many years after my first marriage, which was like not kissing, not hugging them, nothing. That's why I ended. Yeah, I found someone who is very compatible in those.
Speaker 1: I love that, storing all that extra And how do you feel about public passion PD?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm an ethnic person and that's part of our culture, correcting yourself and being romantic and passionate. It's part of how we grew up.
Speaker 3: Actually, something that we can take, maybe take a bit of a dip and see what happens in Australian culture.
Speaker 2: Sally, good morning, morning to passion, not to pass So I haven't got time for that.
Speaker 3: I'm so.
Speaker 6: Like my husband would love to pass me all day long, like he's fall on right into it.
Speaker 5: I haven't got time, I've got things to do.
Speaker 6: Let's get this job done and.
Speaker 5: Off my trot.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable. It should make you feel good, though, Sally, that you've got a husband who just wildt wants.
Speaker 6: To get right into it. I love that he loves that. Yeah, but telling, but yeah, he's still a fourteen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sally, do you find that when like things get down to pashion and all that sort of stuff, your mind goes a thousand miles an hour, Like, oh my god, there's still dishes in the sink, I haven't hung out the washing.
Speaker 2: I've got to pick up the kids.
Speaker 6: I've got to pick up my son. Let's get this done before he comes home, so he doesn't know we've done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's some information for you. We have a very very solid ability to stay in that moment. In that moment, we stay present.
Speaker 2: Do you think about nothing else?
Speaker 3: You think about nothing else?
Speaker 6: Present with that all day long?
Speaker 5: That's exactly.
Speaker 6: You don't think about anything else.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 6: When's your next meal? When's when's the and yeah, think about.
Speaker 3: Pre and post. We need nourishment to give us energy.
Speaker 1: Cycle.
Speaker 2: It's a vicious cycle. Thank you so much, Sally, Father's.
Speaker 3: Money, nothing, nothing, This is what we do six forty ish every single morning. We just go in a bit of a bluid direction, get this stuff out of our system before we straighten up after seven jokes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I would like you to talk to me about Nate Hill and he's Nether Regions.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. If I had a nickel for every time I told a Nate Hill story, I'd be a rich man. Nate Hill, who is a veteran, attempted to spice up he and his partner's at Sex Laugh by having a bit of a hair removal process down there. If you know what I mad. This is off the back of Nate's partner saying, yeah, can you just get rid of some of the hair down there, Harry McClary from Donaldson's Daring and maybe this will just spice things up right anyway, Upon his partner's suggestion, he put a whole bunch of hair cream down there. Unfortunately, instead of it just falls through removing the hair, it gave him an almighty rash and a pain that he's described as one of the worst things of his life. Wow, so it can happen an allergic reaction to hair removal cream. Yes, what an absolute desire. So all of a sudden, our boy Nate Hill has gone from in his head looking really sexy and shiny to the big hairy blister.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know what's some fascinating about this?
Speaker 1: So Nate completed ten tools in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the veteran says the pain he felt in that moment was worse than the hydraulic fuel burn he suffered at his raft.
Speaker 2: By his views back.
Speaker 3: Every single time, every time. Do you remember, is it nads? Nads? What was a hair removal crome?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When that was a massive, massive thing. It came in and I was like, oh this changes everything.
Speaker 2: It's still kicking around.
Speaker 3: I remember I tried to use it. I've found it to be quite patchy though. Oh I wouldn't get all the hairs right. It would just sort of make it look like you got a bit about a peca going on down there. And I've got our piecea on my face, so I get it. Not a good look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to ask this question and I'm going to instantly regret it. But what's your hair removal method of choice?
Speaker 2: Hazy me?
Speaker 3: No nothing. I've never never manicured ever down there.
Speaker 2: That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: It's six foot long.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a clipper guy. Oh you could a clip a guy, because I went to a phase where i had a bit.
Speaker 2: Of a wax yep.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about on my legs and the ingrounds. Oh yeah, Oh my god, you're so intense. But I'm a clipper guy. Okay, yes, and I've got specific clippers for that sort of reason. So don't borrow those clippers. No, particularly for your face. No, you'll get a rash. Yeah, I hope not. Why would you get a rash? Why are you agreeing with that?
Speaker 2: No reason.
Speaker 1: I had a wax once down there when I was pregnant. Because it gets to a point where you can't see your own bits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no other way to put that, and that's distressing.
Speaker 2: It's distressing.
Speaker 1: So therefore, the state of play down there can be so skideously overgrown, but you.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't even know own postcod that sort of state.
Speaker 2: That's why you have to outsource.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're the sister of Haring mclaire from Donphan's there. You've got a ouse.
Speaker 1: You got to go to someone and say fix that up down there, please, because I don't know what's going on, but I can only assume that.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but waxing when you're pregnant, because everything is hyper sensitive is hands down I'm merely got tears bricking my eyes thinking about it is hands down the most painful thing you'll ever do.
Speaker 3: Wow. Can I ask you as well? Have you got to be very careful when you're waxing down there? I imagine it's a very very sensitive air one hundred if you're doing it blind, Like, could you? Unfortunately, I don't know how do I put this more sly? Wax off you have a joint that's confronting because I've had an issue. I've just just before jumped out of here. I've had an issue with clippers and it's some very very sensitive skin down there, very very soft, yeah, with eclipses of sort of doing anything then and all of a sudden you're like, oh my gosh, and it bleeds a lot.
Speaker 2: When you nick that skin really really bleeding produce a flat.
Speaker 3: He knows that pain all too well.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 3: I am triggered like you wouldn't believe. Right now, it does bleed a lot. Minster Agate stayused to call.
Speaker 1: So experts are warning about a worrying relationship red flag that's become quite normalized.
Speaker 2: Almost a quarter of Aussie's thinks it.
Speaker 1: Thinks I think it's reasonable to expect to have a partner's device codes, and then one in ten think it's reasonable to expect.
Speaker 2: To track a partner. Okay, interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, I can only speak on my experience. Yes, and obviously when I was younger, this sort of technology probably wasn't available. But right now I have access to my partner's fine. In fact, myself and my three kids have access to my partner's fine, and they all have access to my phone because we all have the same pass code.
Speaker 2: You've all got the same past, We've.
Speaker 1: Got the exact same pass code, same situation in our house except for one, except for the thirteen year old who for some reason wants a bit of privacy around her phone.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, but I'm all about that.
Speaker 1: I think if everyone shares the same pass code, then you could have access to your kid's phone at any given time, and also your partners phone if you want.
Speaker 2: To do a quick spot check to see what they're up to. Yeah, you know, Okay, did you ever do that? You never go through Carra's phone.
Speaker 3: I could comfortably say that now, No, I don't. I don't. I don't think I need to. Okay, I really don't think I need to. If I jumped in there as well, I'm going to be very very bored.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because the poor woman can't leave the house. Well, she's typed to three children.
Speaker 3: I think we're quite similar in that area. That's when we get a choice to either go out or stay in the house.
Speaker 2: We're fairly staying in the house absolutely.
Speaker 3: Phone tracking is an interesting one though, because we did the phone tracking thing early, and it took me so long to get used to it. And I think I've told you before where there'd be so many times where I just get a text from car and it would be hey, can you get some milk? And I'd text the back and I'm like, oh my god, that is such a coincidence. I'm actually at the supermarket, And then she'd have to explain, I know U d H. That's why I'm sending you this text because I checked to see where you were. If you're on your way home. It turns out your supermarket it's away there. Get me something. Yeah, blew my mind.
Speaker 1: I know it's incredible, isn't it? Same thing the other day. So it's a bit of a new thing to find my thing for my family. So we got it for the kids because they're getting a bit older now, so they're doing things like going to Norwood to the shops by themselves and all that sort of stuff, so you need to be able to keep track of where they are. But it backfides spectacularly the other day with my husband when he told me he was down cleaning our house and he was actually at McCracken golf course.
Speaker 3: So someone had stolen his phone.
Speaker 2: Someone stole texting you from it, took it to the driving range. Yes, and then here we are.
Speaker 3: Well he was cleaning the house. Yeah, that is an unbelievable situation, Isn't it ridiculous? Is it even possible that someone stole on the phone. They're texting you saying everything's going right. He's actually still cleaning the house in different location, but they're at the golf club. Yeah, that is tell you what my mind's doing. You can't trust anyone needs you definitely cannot.
Speaker 1: Bloody thieves It loved, it is Aughtso for double O nine on nine nine one nine, do you share a pass code with your partner?
Speaker 2: And also do you do you track them wherever they are? Yeah, so you know at any given time what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think it's handy as well to know exactly when Kara where she is in terms of on her way home. And likewise, like if I was if I was to think about doing something or going somewhere, I would check exactly where she is before I potentially made plans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's redundant, really, isn't it for you and Kara because you just look at it and go, oh, she's at home again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh look she's right where I left Joe's. Last night, it was the AFLW is Night of Nights, the AFLW Best in Fires and we had a favorite from Adelaide and boy, oh boy, the right thing happened ed Maranoff crowned the twenty twenty four Best in Ferris and the AFLW it is the highest honor. I declare the winner. Of the twenty twenty four mab afl W best in Paris everybody. Marinoff of the Adelaide pros fantastic result. Happy to say as well that she joins us right now. EB, good morning and congratulations.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much, guys. No, yeah, amazing, Really, I love it.
Speaker 1: I was really good and it was a much deserved win for me. Did you have expectations going in that you might get.
Speaker 6: Up such a hard one for me personally? Actually, because I've actually been kind of a favorite before and start in there and not have you know, polled all once, so I think everyone around me was a lot more nervous than I. I think it was. It was a weird feeling. I guess probably haven't been that much of a favorite before. But yeah, no expectations. I didn't. I honestly did not think i'd win.
Speaker 3: I feel like things have changed across the journey. I feel like this sort of time in the morning post such a big award. Maybe a few years ago your voice might be a bit scratching off you, but you're a professional these days. You sound fantastic.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys. Well, yeah, I've probably didn't see my carts out often. We just I was with all my teammates. That was amazing.
Speaker 2: And how many hours sleep or our sleep have we had?
Speaker 6: I've had an hour?
Speaker 3: Oh dear, hey, I won moren offee. So remember famously back in the day, used to work in the Delhi was it was it Foodland? You do you remember those days or are they just a blur? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I love those days. Sometimes I actually miss it. CJ. You would know quite well. She actually said to me this year, maybe you should go back and just work one day a week.
Speaker 1: That's raight.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know what, I wouldn't I probably actually wouldn't mind that could cut the thin leaf sliced Australian lag Ham for my locals out at floor. That would be do you know what?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: JP? Drake's on the phone. He's keen to make something happen and he's keen to do something in terms of media with that, I.
Speaker 1: Reckon, And also I reckon you'd be the kind of person behind the deli when I say can I please have five hundred games of those little red sausages, you chuck in an extra two hundred and just go to.
Speaker 2: Worry about it and give me a little winky the door. I am to the door. Oh oh sorry, apologies.
Speaker 1: I just thought it'd be a chuck a few extra in girl, that's just the impression I got him.
Speaker 3: Hey, you just finally We also that person that went, Tom, can I get three hundred grams? And you go is that fine? And I politely go yeahpo saying it's like six hundred and eighty.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, we've had it all.
Speaker 3: We've had it all.
Speaker 6: Bu Yeah, the customer is always right.
Speaker 2: He's so true, so true.
Speaker 1: Congratulations once again, you are our best interest in the entire AFL W Shay.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you get to rest up this week. Let's put it that way. Let's do half glass full.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Congratsnafie and no doubt we'll catch up with you very soon.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Guys. What is the lightful, wholesome little contest?
Speaker 1: This is yes, So if you haven't heard this competition before, Basically, we have some nova hits and throwbacks that have been orchestralized and we just have to buzz in with our name and say what that song and the artist is.
Speaker 2: Some of us have more adept at this than others.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, You're welcome. What do you mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm quite good at that. Are on my day?
Speaker 3: On your day?
Speaker 2: That day comes once.
Speaker 3: Every your day is a few and far between because it is twenty eight to fourteen. For Joes, it's every other day.
Speaker 2: He's just trying to gaslight. I'm just trying to gaslight, thinking that I'm good at it.
Speaker 3: About your gas like the school board.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, okay, So playing for you is Teresa from Rostriver. Good morning, teresaod morning morning.
Speaker 6: How are you all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Going very well?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Hazy was trying to work out your name before he.
Speaker 3: Thought it was No, it's so it's it's spelled t h E r E s E.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Is that without the tree?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay? Because based on spelling, we're right? Is it Thressa? That's incorrect? Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And on my team unfortunately for Natasha from More for Val, I'm so sorry. I apologize in advance.
Speaker 2: Dude, you've got it and you thank you for your positivity.
Speaker 3: Did you get in second? Natasha?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is this is.
Speaker 2: Actually why no one likes you.
Speaker 3: Open about that. I'm very obnoxious in this space, just in this space, like I try not to let it the hard vergin to other areas of the search. Sometimes it does. Sometimes I can't control.
Speaker 1: Well, you're preaching to the converted with that, okay, rip in produce a black welcome.
Speaker 3: Now you too. I want to want a clean game here. You are not to speak over the songs, because you do that a lot.
Speaker 2: You do that when you don't know what it is radio.
Speaker 3: I've got to speak, No, you don't. We all need to listen to the song, and I just need you a little bit less arrogant. Excuse me very much. All right here we get very confident.
Speaker 5: I know what.
Speaker 3: Hazy Jason rum its ever.
Speaker 1: Because he buys himself time and he throws me when he talks over the song.
Speaker 2: Can you tell him not to talk over the song?
Speaker 5: You go, oh, I know it.
Speaker 2: Okay, smart asking and just say it. You don't have to talk over the song.
Speaker 3: We are moments away from mediation with you two. You said you said in the song before, I'm going to be very calm and relaxed. You've already broken it.
Speaker 4: Okay, everyone calm, everyone relaxed, hazy one Niel to you.
Speaker 3: Let's go for song number two.
Speaker 5: Jody no j.
Speaker 2: Okay, DJ Sammy, Heaven it is?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Shot?
Speaker 3: Oh you did shot yourself. You didn't know it, hence why you tried to hand it over to me?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Just to clarify, I'm the judge. You got in first. Why were you throwing it to Hazy?
Speaker 2: Because it was Heaven? But I didn't for a second it was DJ Sammy.
Speaker 3: That's all right, we'll play incredible speak on my behalf, incredible scenes FLA. What are we dealing with here?
Speaker 4: We are dealing with a tiebreaker? Oh, one each to j D and Hazy. The third song in songs a song song song, and it is just.
Speaker 3: Ready Joe's Let's go joy Jody?
Speaker 2: Too hot?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Bruno Mars?
Speaker 5: Too hot? No?
Speaker 3: Incorrect, Andrew Hayes. Now I get a little listen.
Speaker 2: No he doesn't get to listen. No, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Your children, I know what. I don't say it, Andrew Hayes. I need your answer. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Do you want?
Speaker 3: Okay? What's your answer? What do you mean? The answer? Doesn't know? It's Bruno Mar, Yes, and it is. He doesn't know hot Town slum Dog.
Speaker 2: I know again it's uptown funk.
Speaker 3: Jody is correct that ex traditionally able to get one one, but.
Speaker 2: It's twenty eight fourteen, so I throw a dog of bone.
Speaker 3: So by the the ruling is Jody wins this week. I know it's moral. North Melbourne has won the last game of the season.
Speaker 1: You need I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to news today today.
Speaker 2: Here's what you need to know.
Speaker 5: You know what you need to know.
Speaker 1: With Jody and as unbelievable scenes. So there was an incredible melay and a bit of push and shove between players and spectators in the Adelade thirty six is Melbourne United game two Sundays back.
Speaker 2: I reckon it was extraordinary scenes.
Speaker 1: So Montrez Harrell has been suspended for three games and received fines worth three thousand, six hundred and eighty five dollars after the tribunal upheld two charges of striking, charge of engaging in a mela and a charge of inappropriate grabbing or handling.
Speaker 2: Of a spectator.
Speaker 1: We know that he started it right, We definitely know that that happened. There was a bit of push and shove and then it just spilled over into the crowd. So Kendrick Davis is also been suspended for two games after he was charged with inappropriate grabbing.
Speaker 2: Or handling of a spectator. The background to all of.
Speaker 1: This, though, is that that spectator or spectators has been shown to racially vilify the players and also issue some homophobic slurs in their direction as well. He pushed the Sixers and general manager for goodness sake, and then pushed a couple of the players.
Speaker 3: So you just get the feeling that perhaps some of this behavior from the players was I don't know, a warranted a.
Speaker 2: Reaction and I don't start me on the NBL.
Speaker 1: What sort of message does that send to spectators and people across the league? And quite often the NBL come out and say, we're the second best league in the world. Why don't we act like it by punishing these spectators and their punishments are yet to be handed down, but not the players who were in this case, I think the victims of these slurs and these racist comments, which is I hope Montrez comes back.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a big far because he's still in the States as we speak, and that was always part of the plan that he was going for a bit of break. It's the fever break, the international window where they can have a bit of a few days off. But she's what if he says.
Speaker 2: Noah, I'm like in my bad did what did he say on Twitter or X last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't happy and just had a bit of a crack at the MBL, very very rightfully. So so, yeah, we watched this space. The thirty six is will probably say something today in terms of what they're going to do. They can take it now to a proper tribunal because it was a one person tribunal the first one, which is very interesting in itself, it.
Speaker 2: Got delayed by one one person tribune.
Speaker 3: It got delayed a few days as well, so it was supposed to be on Friday, ended up being yesterday. Watched this space to see what the thirty sixes actually want to do. But yeah, the maximum and everyone's saying, oh, look, the maximum penalty was going to be ten games. It was going to be ten games if it was like and if you're familiar in NBA terms, the mouse and the palace between the pistons and the pass back in the day, that was crazy like proper headshots with the players taking on spectators. It was nowhere near that. So these guys would never get to get ten games.
Speaker 1: But I just I don't understand how they've come out and they've punished the players, and yet the guys who were instigators in this whole thing, and don't forget that there was no security that came to help. The Melbourne United Court announcer was inciting the crowd. So much went wrong in this game, and yet these players just seem to cop the front of it.
Speaker 3: It's a strange situation, sure.
Speaker 2: Is, and it feels a bit Melbourne centric to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we know at this stage. So look, I mean, I hope that thirty six ers challenge it and take it to the tribunal.
Speaker 2: The NBA would, They're going to be more than one person on that tribunal this time. We're out.
Speaker 3: That's the plan. We'll see what happens, though hopefully depends if people have left early for Christmas. I'm not sure. Yeah, sure, you know,