Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well, and we're doing a thanks so mate, she already express.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is a comedian who sounds like a YouTube video being played at half speed.
Speaker 3: I saw a poorster in Melbourne the other day and it said, are you aware that the trum we'ser same as thirty Rahinos?
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, no, he's got a new stand up show called Okay I believe you. Please welcome to the show, Lord.
Speaker 2: Langley, whoa Hi, guys.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite times of the year here in mel Bene. A lot of people coming to Melbourne for it. It is the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
Speaker 5: Comedy.
Speaker 2: It is from April seven.
Speaker 1: You can get your tickets in comedy dot com dot a you.
Speaker 2: Lloyd Langford is in the house.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I think by show is on from me April seven. Sorry, the Comedy Festival starts before then.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why Jason should never be trusted. Details lays.
Speaker 4: I think it starts on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, forget the other show's okay yours?
Speaker 2: Lord?
Speaker 5: Do you love things like the Comedy Festival? Do you prefer it when it's just like just about you.
Speaker 4: Oh, what a question to asking comedians, because.
Speaker 5: Some comedians are like, they're quite competitive with each other.
Speaker 3: They are the absolute worst people to be with, aren't you with one partner comedian?
Speaker 4: My partner is a comedian.
Speaker 5: Competitive ones are no good.
Speaker 3: They're very funny, and she's very funny. But I mean I meant to competitive ones. Yeah, I find that incredibly difficult.
Speaker 5: So it's fun the festival when you all come together.
Speaker 3: Well, the festival starts on Tuesday, and we are going on holiday.
Speaker 5: You're missing the start.
Speaker 4: We're going on holiday. We're going to Brunswick.
Speaker 2: Head Way to support. I love that so much.
Speaker 4: Are you doing I'm going to be reading a book on the beach.
Speaker 2: He really purposely got out of it.
Speaker 3: Well, we're doing this. I'm doing the second half of the festival. And Anna has been very very busy working on a sitcom that she's written and starring in for the ABC, so she's finishing that work and she was like, this is the only time I can go away. I would normally be around for the festival doing even if I wasn't doing my own show, doing like other gigs and and stuff. But I'm just getting out of town. It actually feels.
Speaker 4: Fun Hey your girl, dad, Yes, a little four year old Gwen? Yes, Now is she funny?
Speaker 3: Because I just all kids are funny, but a comedian's daughter I would expect to be funny already.
Speaker 2: She's showing science.
Speaker 3: She has a level of confidence that even I, a professional comedian, not yet attained. So I took her to the playground last night, and she walked around the playground getting other parents of children to come and watch her do a performance. And I wanted to like hide in a hall. And she was like, I'm going to do a dance. And then she's like, now, meet me and my father are going to do a dance. She right, you dance with it. I said, like, I have no natural rhythm. I have to I have to rely on my charm and good.
Speaker 5: Look, yes, how's her natural?
Speaker 3: Her and Anna like dancers and her and Anna like yeah, sugar almost yeah, not like you.
Speaker 5: I think show Girls mains trippers.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a movie called Showgirls, and there's a lot of there's a lot of it.
Speaker 5: She's not she's not al and if.
Speaker 1: She wants to grab the they're extroverts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's look then what is your show about.
Speaker 3: It's called Okay, I believe you, and it's about how everyone else in the world is a dick, right apart from me and the audience.
Speaker 4: Of that night.
Speaker 3: You talk about, Well, I get into a fight with a man in a coffee. I just get into these random kind of skirmishes. He's on straight, like a arguments and stuff you don't see.
Speaker 2: But the sort of person that I want to get into a public fight.
Speaker 4: No, he was being mean. He was being mean to the woman he was with next to me.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're like Superman.
Speaker 4: Not so much. But I was like, I'm gonna I'm going to verbally destroy him.
Speaker 2: To his face. Wait and put in a show.
Speaker 4: I did it to.
Speaker 3: Gwed was there so I could I could explain things to greed under the guys of like start picking a fight with it.
Speaker 5: You're just saying very loudly to her that man is not very nice.
Speaker 3: It was that kind of thing, Yeah right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was useful for her to be there.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon he'll come to the show.
Speaker 4: I do hope so.
Speaker 1: Well, Look, Lloyd Langford, the Comedy Festival is on, but you got to wait till April seven, when he gets back from holidays for you to see him. Tickets from comedy dot com dot au passer best on to mate, it's good to see.
Speaker 5: You enjoy the holiday.
Speaker 4: Thanks Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following him on the socials