Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Friday, Friday, Friday.
Speaker 3: How naked would we feel if we didn't experience fitty on a fitty for Friday? It just wouldn't be right, like turn out with their pants on.
Speaker 4: Oh I know. It's like those dreams that you have where you're on the school bus naked. How we feel when we don't speak fitty.
Speaker 5: Morning, Fitzy apparently naked talking to current situation naked. I did. I did get seeming naked on a school bus coming home. We were big. We're just the old sucking a moon at someone as they got off the bus. It was one of the funniest things to ever do. I mean, obviously Land's cape has changed these days, you can't do it anymore, but jeez, it was funny the end of the day.
Speaker 3: But also, if you're after the age of forty, you chuck a moon to someone and they see what's going on down there? Oh boy, oh boy, that's traumatics.
Speaker 5: No, no, well, actually we spoke to Mick. Fanny is the quick story. And you know Fisher, the DJs who played at Lift Golf. They were good mates. When Mick Fanning won his first World Championships. When he got back to the Gold Coast, there was like hundreds and hundreds of people at the airport and cooling gadder for him, and his mum organized a limo to drive him home. So it's his mum and him in the back of this limo and Fisher is running down the side of the road just outside the Call and Go a airport completely naked with a sign that said can I have a lift? Champ And he wound down the window. He said that, honestly, can I get a list because I'm completely naked, I don't know have anywhere to go, And Mick said no, no chest, So Fisher did a fruit bowl on the window to each mom.
Speaker 3: Speaking of FITZI, we spoke a couple days ago about the lies you were told as a kid and how it's skipping generations. So my son had to put me aside. So, look, I've got some devastating news for you. As a person who consumes gum, if you swallow it, it'll stay in your gut for seven years. And I was just impressed that lies like that keep on going from generation generation. I feel like your old man would have had a few.
Speaker 5: So Dad down at Normal's no longer center. We had an amazing water slide park called Splashdown. There was only two slides, Jodes, that was the Order and the Screamer. When we were younger, Dad told us that it was wet and wild, right. So I would go to school every Monday and I would say to my mate, yeah, we went wet and wild and again on the weekend and they'd be like, what do you afford to go up to the Gold Coast all the time and go to wet and wild. Dad was lying to us telling us that it was wet and wild instead of Splashdown. Absolute shonk of a bloke.
Speaker 3: He's trying to the best for his kids. These horrendous lies.
Speaker 6: The thing that's happened this week which you will absolutely love. We've got a new producer. Her name is Molly. She's gorgeous. However, she was not made aware that the Prime Minister Anthony Albanesi was calling in to the show, and so she has picked up the phone and answered it and he said, hello, it's Prime Minister Anthony Alberinezi here and she thought, I'm not joking. This is a fringe performer impersonating the Prime Minister because there's no way, no way that he would be calling on his mobile.
Speaker 5: Because his voice does sound like a parody. Account.
Speaker 7: Well that's for me, he does.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, She's been an integral part of the team, and I just say, it's just sad that it's the last day.
Speaker 6: Have you ever been in a situation fits where you haven't read the room and known that there was someone there that you know, you should have known who they were, but you did not.
Speaker 5: But I was on the end of someone who didn't know who I was. I had someone pulled me. I had an old lady pulled me aside at the airport once and was having a conversation saying, I'm a massive fan of yours and I'm going, oh, this is great, it's awesome. And she said, you know what you did in your lyrics was very powerful, and there was a lot of people around the time would never wouldn't do that. And she as she walked off, she said, you know, I've loved Midnight all forever, you know what. I loved her a gatt so much so I just went along with those in front of her, and then I pissed her.
Speaker 7: Up that.
Speaker 4: Pizzy, Thank you so much. For joining us once again very quickly. You've got a big event tomorrow in thirty eight degrees. Tell us about it.
Speaker 5: Exciting, nice day to go to the club down at the Port along the Footay Club So regurgitator, Ruby Field's Tumbleweed, where's the Pope Adelaide Legends of playing? So sit down there. If you're not doing anything them, I come down for a beer. It'd be a great day.
Speaker 4: You're doing doing the Peter Garrett dance.
Speaker 5: Run, will be doing mid songs. Yes, we do tend to won the album in full at around about six thirty on stage.
Speaker 3: Because appreciate you. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, see you, Jody and Hazy Friday Up.
Speaker 3: Somebody royally forked up the top four things that forked up this week. No, here we go, a bit of accountability, ain't right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, you guys are crap at your job.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it be better whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, it sounds like you two aren't learning.
Speaker 1: We do the Friday walk ups every Friday, and then we look back on the things that you kind of royally forked up.
Speaker 3: It sounds like this segment very much has a solid future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely coming in at number four. Jody, there's something you need to know about men. If we start to thin on top, we can get a little bit sensitive. But that didn't stop you forking up and throwing Hazy under the bus.
Speaker 3: I said, I Reckon, I'm ready, I'm ready to get the clippers out and go for a bit of a shave. And she said, no, no, no, while we can still make it look like you've got heaps of hair, we will. You're right, it's all alive. Every time you talk about my hair. Yep, five follicles fall out, all oat in front of me and land on the table.
Speaker 4: What are they screaming as they fall out?
Speaker 3: They're screaming or they're not screaming anything. Because they die, they go to hair heaven.
Speaker 1: Coming in at number three for the four Cups this week. A major for Cup will always be when someone Jody will agree with a fraudulent liar like Belle Gibson. It really was one of the most simple questions from Tara Brown to Bell Gibson, and Jodi did not have to agree.
Speaker 2: Well, I live knowing as I've always known that I would be twenty.
Speaker 6: Six okay, Bell eyes is a really, really simple question how old are you?
Speaker 3: I believe that I'm twenty six, so had jokes as.
Speaker 4: Before ever twenty six.
Speaker 3: That's okay, you're bell ahead of your time.
Speaker 2: By the way, what a great headline. Jody Oddie agrees with Belle gibbson.
Speaker 3: She's got the only support in the world.
Speaker 2: You know, coming in at number two.
Speaker 1: Arguably the most favorite segment of the week is Songs A song Song, Songs that we play every Tuesday. It's the Nova Songs or chestralized and you need to guess it's Jody versus Hazy and you play for a listener.
Speaker 2: Tanna called up to be on Team Jodi.
Speaker 6: Tana, thank you so much for jumping on board my team. Absolutely, you know what, I fell it in my bones, I like Hazy says, I feel it.
Speaker 7: In my warding.
Speaker 3: You're gotta trust those feelings sometimes as well.
Speaker 2: Time started off so strong. She was really happy to play.
Speaker 1: Of course, then it all went fork uped because we only have Hazy lef So what was Sarah's response.
Speaker 4: Sarah from Parkside, good morning to you.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 4: You've gone Team Hazy. Well that's what I got.
Speaker 3: If there was a third option, would you have taken it?
Speaker 7: Sarah. No, I wouldn't Sarah.
Speaker 3: I did just tell how flat Sarah was with the situation.
Speaker 6: She was like, if there was a twenty seventh option, I wouldn't have taken you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's someone wh couldn't even talk. There's a chance that she was going to hang up there for a second. That's okay, I've got through.
Speaker 2: She was so flat on you.
Speaker 3: Yeahs't.
Speaker 2: It's threw them along and coming in at number one. I'm going to say it. I know it's only February. This is the biggest fork up of twenty twenty four. Oh whoa great news, Jodie and Hazy. Not on you, Prime Minister.
Speaker 6: Do you mind telling all our beautiful listeners exactly what just happened with producer Molly who might have mistaken you for someone else.
Speaker 1: Look, Molly was terrific, but I could say that that.
Speaker 3: Was a my shelf on the phone and she basically put.
Speaker 5: Me on hold.
Speaker 3: Didn't believe it. Thought it was Frank Paul, Okay, good, good on your Molly thought it was the relationships off to your bad.
Speaker 7: She thought you were going to.
Speaker 3: She thought you were a French performer. And I think she came in and said oh, you should hear this bloke. He does the worst. Anthony Albanez.
Speaker 5: Should be fair, you didn't tell.
Speaker 3: Her that I was in so yes, Molly, welcome to the team. It's all about wow. You know what, Molly, You'll be just fine here. I think.
Speaker 6: Okay, just talk us through very quickly your thought process.
Speaker 4: When you heard Anthony al I.
Speaker 8: Just didn't think he'd ring direct. In what world is there not a publicist patching us through? He just said hello, it's Anthony Albanize.
Speaker 3: Mixture of Olbo and John Howe there for exec great.
Speaker 2: Now it's the top five four cups of the week.
Speaker 7: Well done, Battle of Yes.
Speaker 3: What a gladiatorial situation we find ourselves in with the Battle of the Bangers. It's a chance for you to pick the music and we've tweaked it up ever so slightly in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: And isn't it working in your favor? I have to say.
Speaker 3: So to one of my favorite So with this.
Speaker 6: New system, what happens is it's kind of like the voice where you have to I'm talking.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm just trying really good about this segment.
Speaker 6: We have a year with a random generator and then when you hear a song that you particularly attuned to, you turn your care, so to speak. And I left it far too late this week. I left it far too late to the last song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the Sax songs, and we both hadn't chosen a song until we got the song five, and I thought I've got to jump in, so straight away I selected Robbie Williams and part of No Kids. So that meant that there was one song left. You didn't know what it was going to be, which you had to select.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the worst thing is is I bypassed and since bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: That's tough. And you would deal this absolute pool.
Speaker 4: Sandwich that rock Promis's face.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't because I actually really liked Rock Thomas. Yeah, I like match Bombs twenty. I'm old school bat.
Speaker 4: But you don't like one of his greatest songs ever?
Speaker 3: No interesting?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, can regard Josh welcome.
Speaker 3: To the studio very much? Can I just firstly say, can you turn his mic on?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 1: That absolute who Sandwich is my mother's favorite song of all time.
Speaker 4: Now you've just insulted Josh's.
Speaker 3: Mother, missus Morrow, grow up. I'm just kids. She's an absolute sack. She's an absolute saint, one of the most saintly saints out there.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: I accidentally tried to vote for myself yesterday and saw the school line, which wasn't great.
Speaker 3: Doesn't your vote count for two hundred votes?
Speaker 4: You would have thought, okay, would you change?
Speaker 3: And you would have hoped, would you like a drum roll?
Speaker 6: There? Man?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. You win it with sixty percent of the votes. It's oh what who saw this coming?
Speaker 6: This is crazy because she's such a big fan of Kylie and Robbie Williams.
Speaker 3: I'm a massive fan of Robbie Williams. Oh, you're a big Santana fan.
Speaker 7: Are you.
Speaker 3: Putting song for Battle of the Bangers? Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, This is Kids, and Adelaide's Nova nine one.