Speaker 1: Lucky time. It's a lucky duck time. Quack quack, It's malamanti hi yoll hey yo yo yo, it's lucky dip. There's a little bite sized nuggets for you to have to have a little nibble of a morsel of chit chat. I've got one today. This is just a fun one, right, I love these. It's celebrity fat yes, all right, So I'm starting off with some celebrities who are under different names. These are my first few facts, and then I move into some other random facts. So what made me think of doing this is the other day I saw an interview where Nicole Kidman and Reese with a Spoon were sitting together and they were chatting about stuff. They're really really good friend zos too, by the way, like really really great mates. Anyway, Reese was sitting there and she was saying, you know, and when I'm with Dern, and Nicole's like, Dern, I hate that you call it. And she said, why did you just call her Laura? And Reese goes, because my name's Laura. So it gets confusing, and I was like, what, so, Reese's real name is Laura Jianne. Reese with a Spoon Gianne or Gianne. It's probably Janne, isn't it? Because she's from Texas. Laura Ganne Reese with a spoon.
Speaker 2: I wonder if her mum calls her Laura.
Speaker 1: Well, but she said it's confusing if I call her Laura, and Nicole's like, but no one calls you Laura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: So it was quite funny.
Speaker 2: How's it confusing?
Speaker 1: So her mum's maiden name is Reese, so she called her that. She just went by Reese for her stage name.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So gg had Did's real name is Elena noura ha Did. Okay, So her mom, who we know, is Orlanda. When she's toxic when you look back on the clips that they play from Beverly Hills Housewives and stuff like that, and she's telling GG what eat not don't eat. There's one clip where she's like, don't do her eyes like that? Her eyes look like Asian eyes when you do out Like she's so toxic. She's weird anyway. So, Yolanda when she was a kid was called GG by her own mum, and then when Jolena was born, who's GG? She used to call Elena gig as a kid. Right, anyway, when gg was in high school, does that make sense? So like, yes, the mum was called that, and then Gig was called that as a nickname as kids. Then when she went to was in middle school or something, there was a Helena in her class Solena and Helena, and it started to get confusing. So the teacher asked Gigi's mum, what can I call Elena because this is getting confusing, and she said, well, I call her Gig. You can call her Gig. And that's kind of how her name started. Oh yeah, that's cute, isn't it. Yeah, that's cute, all right, whoopi Goldberg. Her name is Karen Johnson.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a billion Karen Johnson's totally get it.
Speaker 1: But this is how she got her name. So she started out acting in theaters and stuff, doing theater acting. And she said the theaters that she was performing in was so small that if you were gassy, you'd have to walk away to do your farts. And people would say to her she was like a whoopie cushion. So that's how she got her name whoopee, because she was a farder.
Speaker 2: What about the Goldberg bit?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know where the goldberg came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's gross. I've got one to add. Yeah, did you know that Michael Keaton his actual name is Michael Douglas.
Speaker 1: Oh is that why he changed it there already Michael Douglas. Oh that's funny.
Speaker 2: I love Michael King anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, just so now the coupler. I've just got like three other random facts. Dennis Rodman, the basketballer. This is whenever I think of Dennis Rodman, I think of him breaking his dick. You know that story?
Speaker 2: I can you tell it because then I'll yeah, gone.
Speaker 1: So apparently a lot I don't know if it was an electra or if it was just some random woman was laying on the bed like legs of Kimbo, and he ran so he went back, ran up and tried to like slide into room and broke his dick.
Speaker 2: This is the thing I think about. Of course, breaking a dick would be painful. What about her? Imagine obviously he's gone to go in and he's missed the hole or whatever. Right, Imagine a dick butting up to you, rock.
Speaker 1: Hard one that hard. Yeah, that wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Like, it wouldn't peraneum.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck. Anyway, Dennis has twenty eight siblings. Twenty eight. I couldn't be bothered researching why or where, but I assume his dad's spready seed far and wide, because your mum's clearly not gonna have twenty eight kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a dad getting around.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dog and Brandy the boy is mad. Oh yes, a first cousins.
Speaker 2: Yes, shit, I never knew that. No.
Speaker 1: Stephen Baldwin, the weirdest fucking Baldwin. Right, So he's Hailey Bieber's dad. He's so very religious, very religious, like so odd. Anyway, he has a tattoo of Miley Cyrus on his arm. He got the tattoo of Miley when she was fifteen because she said, if you get a tattoo of me, I'll let you come and guest star on the show. So he was obviously that desperate to get on the show. He didn't end up guest starring on the show either, So he's got this tattoo of Miley Cyrus on his arm.
Speaker 2: What a dickhead.
Speaker 1: I know he's such a dick when I watched the videos, Malet, You're just such a douchebag.
Speaker 2: How like I don't care if people get comfort from their religion or whatever. People like him, like Kirk Cameron, whatever, it's this superiority. Our way is the right way, and how you're living your life is the wrong way. Fucking I'm sure Jesus will just want you to be a good person. You believe in whatever, Just be nice, Just be nice.
Speaker 1: Fucked I agree anyway, That was my last fact.
Speaker 2: So I loved those you.
Speaker 1: Oh good, aren't they? The random shit you'll never forget. Very useless, but you'll never forget it. And I bet everyone listening you'll tell one of those facts to someone. Did you know Dennis Rodman's got twenty eight siblings? Did you know gig you did? The real names, Elayna.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say when you said Dennis Rodman's got twenty three or twenty eight, I thought you're gonna say piercings on his penis.
Speaker 1: It probably does, probably got more. Jingle jingle, jingle jingle, here comes Rodman. All right, thank you for listening in, give us a rating, give us a comment. It helps us so much, and thank you for listening. We'll chat to your So what is