Speaker 1: I love popping like pimples on my partner's back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or I sometimes can get them on my shoulder. I'll get a random on my shoulder and I'll just look over and I'll just go I love it. So sad.
Speaker 1: Sound is like giving me the ear.
Speaker 2: Sorry for everyone listening at home.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At? Is a podcast that talks full things right, Hold on a sec, let's give this a refresh. Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Anna and I'm Matt, and we are now too newlywed not to each other. Just a female and male best friend here for the good, the bad, and the ugly times and.
Speaker 1: Exploring adulthood, family relationships, dilemmas.
Speaker 2: And whatever else we have the mental capacity to deal with.
Speaker 1: Come get the lowdown.
Speaker 2: This is your male and female perspective.
Speaker 1: So, Matt, where's your head at?
Speaker 2: This? Good morning, morning Anna, and good morning to everyone who is blue blessing there he is listening to us today.
Speaker 1: You're really like giving yourself some old straight up.
Speaker 2: You know, me always gassing myself.
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I mean Melbourne. Good to be down here. I caught it playing down here actually surprise, surprise. How should I get down here? But you know me, absolutely right, I missed my mouth. I looked up and you literally hare feeling. I literally saw your coffee just feel everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, well is in my hair? That's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't like the smell of coffee.
Speaker 1: It's actually a chilaste because I actually haven't drunk a coffee since being pregnant. Blasphemy, Who am I? Can you even recognize it? Literally backing our heyday of coffee where we were drinking like.
Speaker 2: Four that's to what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Well, I have crown up. I just can't stand the tape. But yeah, now I'm getting Chai Lastes all down me anyway, right, Well.
Speaker 2: What I was saying was I was saying that I was on the plane and I would like to just explain to anyone that walked past me in that aisle seat, so half the plane would have walked past me to go back to the bathroom in that they would have seen sitting at the back. No, I was sitting in the sorry the emergency exit scene. Anyone that walked past me, I know a couple of people did. At this scene, I like horrors, real horror. Enough, I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Speaker 1: On the plane.
Speaker 2: On the plane, and there was a scene when the leather Face hops onto the school of the bus and he starts slaughtering everyone.
Speaker 1: All the kids.
Speaker 2: Wow, they're not kids, they're teenagers, college kids, like they just and he was just going nuts on everyone, and there was blood everywhere, and I reckon I had it set up like on the plane there, so people walking past would have seen that and would have thought that, what's this boke watching?
Speaker 1: He must be really it's mildly inappropriate. And I'll say that it's mildly inappropriate. It's kind of like I see this a lot on long haul flights. I see people and they're watching you know, The Notebook or Marley and Me or one of those real tear jerk of movies, and they're bawling their eyes out. They've got like tissues in both hands and they're like crying, and I'm like, oh my god, you're on an international flight.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't watch that on a fly. I wouldn't watch that. In general. I don't like movies that make me cry.
Speaker 1: I don't like the movies that make me cry. I don't like movies that make me sad. I don't like movies that make me scared.
Speaker 2: Do you just not like cinema?
Speaker 1: I love comedy, romance.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's good. I don't. I'm just cud good for you. I'm here just to say to everyone that walked past say and had to say, it's sorry. I like my horrors and I'll continue to watch them.
Speaker 1: Crazy Psycho watches full.
Speaker 2: Murder blood scenes for the guy with a chainsaw going nuts.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. So so he about being out in public, out in the wild. I saw this girl the other day and she had the biggest hickey on her neck that you have ever seen?
Speaker 2: Right, ever see a girl with one?
Speaker 1: A girl with one? It was on the net.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've ever seen girls with hickey?
Speaker 1: I was like, number one, does she even know the hickey is there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Number two, I don't think she does, because if she did, surely you would put makeup on it and hide it.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. You never see girls with hickeys.
Speaker 1: They cover it.
Speaker 2: Oh you never really see dudes with them anyway, Like, when was the last time you actually saw a hickey?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean I saw one on you recently.
Speaker 2: If you actually watch out nova thing. That's the video I have a little one there, So I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you're rolling around with some hickeys, but this.
Speaker 2: Girl I don't like kickey so I sort of got a little bit like s don't but like in the moment like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I think that at the start of a relationship, I liked giving hickeys because I like to mark my territory because I'd be like, well, you know, we're not exclusive yet, right, We've only just went on our five dates and now we're sleeping together, give you a kikeys. So I mean they still could, but I felt like, in my mind there was less chance. It's a real marking of the territory type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's to me, I related so much back to like younger, like being a teenager.
Speaker 1: Because it was like, yeah, it's not like a teenager thing, and like you'd learn to like give hickeys as well. People be like how do you do it? And then you do it on your hand to try and like.
Speaker 2: How do you do it? I don't really you.
Speaker 1: Like suck on the skin until the blood vessels part.
Speaker 2: Is that how it works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then it goes into a bruise. I think I'm pretty sure, right.
Speaker 2: I remember one time I got some bite.
Speaker 1: You can obviously you suck and bite. What do you mean we suck and bite? Have you never given anyone a hic he not in.
Speaker 2: Like the last ten years, You've lost your way.
Speaker 1: It's like you suck and I don't want to give myself one. Actually, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: You buy it like.
Speaker 1: You bite it a little bit, you suck it it like quite hard, like like you know, I hard pressure, soft pressure.
Speaker 2: When the last time you gave a hickey?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I'll give one to Michael to it's just.
Speaker 2: Damn he's walking around with aickey. I remember I got one one time when I was younger, and my mum was like, no, like you can't have that. And I had this like anti bruise cream that you put on it. Yeah, she bought me this cream and I think a hemorrhoids. Think what a hemorrhoids? Bruce Bruiz is that mate? And I'm pretty sure that was something like that. I'll have to double check herhids. What I don't know, well, it was something that wasn't it was for I don't know if it was hemorrhoids. What a hemorrhoids?
Speaker 1: Something comes out of your battle.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was that. I don't know if it was that hemorrhoids. No, I thought they were like bruises of the skin.
Speaker 1: Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and anus that causes discomfort and bleeding. Hemorrhoids are usually caused by straining during bowel movements, obesity or pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Have you got hemorrhoids? I'll find out what. I'll find out what the cream was. But it got rid of the bruise on my neck.
Speaker 1: That's so hilarious, like it's from my hemorrhoids.
Speaker 2: No, well, my mum went and got it and she knew this cream that got bruise.
Speaker 1: Outed someone in your family's.
Speaker 2: No one does. We went and bought the cream and she said to get rid of bruises, and I put it on and within that two days it was gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I have actually tried that cream. I'm still laughing. I think when I got my lips done, like back, the very first time I'd ever got it done, and they give you that there's this cream that you can buy and it helps.
Speaker 2: I thought it was for something else. Maybe hemorrhois is the wrong word.
Speaker 1: You should don't forget that word, because ever a word you want to remember, keep that one in the front of mind. Well, speaking about marks on the body, I do have this really irritating pimple at the moment right on my jaweline. It's been Ma's like sitting in on it with his eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 1: It's like right on my jaweline, but also in the area of like the double chin, so like if my chin goes back, it's like right in the double chin area. It's really annoying me. I've tried like.
Speaker 2: Multiple a real blind one.
Speaker 1: I also put like a pimple patch on it, and it made it into more of a scab, which I don't think they're meant to do that. Yeah, it looks really cute at the time, but then it made it into a scab and I was like, what's on it? I don't know. I think it's meant to pull out the infection or the pass or whatever. But anyway, do you.
Speaker 2: Use all that stuff on your skin, like washing stuff and all that was washing soaps in the shower and shit, I don't.
Speaker 1: Use soap on my skin, like a block of soap because it's really drying. But I have like a cleanser.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's stuff so foreign to me. Yeah, like I said, I used the one thing for my whole body, use goldi B. I use Goldie B. Yes, but I'm washing my skin. I just literally only use this one head and shoulders for my whole body.
Speaker 1: Well and your face. Yeah, just wash my whole self and they look at you go with your perfect skin as well, and then it too much.
Speaker 2: I get a pimple here and there, and I would just pop that motherfucker. How satisfying is it? Same? And you just get that Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love popping like pimples on my partner's back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or I sometimes can get them on my shoulder. I'll get a random on my shoulder and I'll just look over and I'll just go and I love it so sad.
Speaker 1: Sound is like giving me the eck.
Speaker 2: Sorry for everyone listening at home gracing areas.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was at my friend's tens party on the weekend and I was like, oh, I have this pimple is like driving me insane, and my friend actually said to me that if she gets simples in specific areas, it forces her to cancel specific plans. So, for instance, she got a pimple in the middle of her eyebrows, like directly in the middle of her face, and she actually canceled a date because of it.
Speaker 2: Really she didn't want to just like cover it up with a pimple patch or something.
Speaker 1: Like of love heart right in the middle of the face. I mean, kincealer would be my preference. Like, I don't think I would cancel a date over it. But then it just made me think, like I wonder what the pettiest raisons are for people to cancel dates.
Speaker 2: Have you canceled any dates?
Speaker 1: I think I canceled a date once when I was super nervous. I'm like a very nervous data So when I get there, I'm completely fine, But the lead up and before I'm so anxious and stressed out, and I work myself up. Like before me and Michael went on our first date, I had two Tila shots. I remember you saying, can't my nerves because I was freaking out. Yeah, well, we all can't be, mister confidence. It's not It's not that I'm not confident, like I feel like as soon as I see them, I'm normal and I'm myself and everything like that. I think it's like the lead up, and I think it's more so I'm worried about getting stuck spending time with someone and not being able to get out of it if it's not going well, and I don't like them. I think that's my main feel.
Speaker 2: I've only had that once.
Speaker 1: I've only maybe twice twice too many. Like remember that date when you had to come yeah right, And I was on a date that was on a date and I was like I need help, like I can't.
Speaker 2: So me and my date rocked off and health to you. I remember one I took a girl to dinner and the conversation was so fucking shit, like it was like pulling like blood from a stone. But we'd organized the movie afterwards, and I really wanted to watch that movie. I bought tickets as well. It was like Alien, the New Alien, like a year, a couple of years ago, and I was just like fuck it. So we went and I remember we left in it early because I was because I thought there was enough times we sat in like the thing at the movies, waiting for it to start just like that, and I think we saw the whole all the advertising, like all of it, like you know, all the trailers, all the shitty ads before we just sat there because there was no conversation. Yeah, there's no conversation.
Speaker 1: How did you not have conversation?
Speaker 2: You can talk to a brick wall, I could, honestly, and this one was like literally hard as fuck.
Speaker 1: Well it was. It kind of like if you were like, oh, how's your day and they're like, good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you up to?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally tell me about yourself.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you didn't ask me about my son.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we asked our audience what was some of the pettiest reasons that they've canceled a date? And these honestly make me laugh. So the first one was that they found out his last name, so they met on Instagram the last name was not in his profile, and then they found him on Facebook and his last name had the word cock in it, and they just thought, I can't imagine myself being a cock whatever Amy Cock Clee or whatever, and they canceled the date. What do you think on the level of pettiness, tend being the most petty? What are we thinking.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's probably probably a really good guy.
Speaker 1: It's probably a really nice guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's petty. That reminds me of when I was in London and it was like, this is the cock of the tube, but you say the cock Fosters last stuff is cock Foster's and we would just pissing ourselves every time we heard it. That's petty.
Speaker 1: Okay. Another one we have someone said that they canceled a date because it was raining and their hair would get frizzy.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. I don't approve that sort.
Speaker 1: Of stuff half his self. Would you be If you're the guy you're so excited to take this girl out and they canceled because it's raining.
Speaker 2: He's come off the winner. He shouldn't stress.
Speaker 1: This is why I feel like in dating you just can't take any thing too personally.
Speaker 2: No, you can't unless they say I don't want to see you because of your last name. That's a bit personal.
Speaker 1: Okay. We also have because of the place. So someone said that they were going to take her to grilled and that was a big no no from her. Kind of reminds me of the recent season of Maths where Adrian was like, well, I took her to Nando's and everyone was like, oh my god. I mean I love Nando's.
Speaker 2: I love Grilled, I love Grilled, I have nothing love everything.
Speaker 1: You love Subway two weeks ago, Like, you're just like being fair?
Speaker 2: Should we grilled?
Speaker 1: After this, you're going to say that I've got a busy day.
Speaker 2: That Subway was actually really bad. I'm gonna say bad because Subway. I love you guys. If you want to reach.
Speaker 1: Out, this is not it. This is not your like personal like shout out myself.
Speaker 2: No, I love Subway, But that one's a bit disappoin The bun was a bit off. Yeah, there's something that maybe that will have a bad batch.
Speaker 1: Who knows final one, final one, final one. The reason and this is my favorite of the reason why someone canceled a date because she was on a period. And look, people do get bad period. It's like, I have a friend who has endo and she gets really painful periods. So if you're getting a painful period, totally understood. But this girl just said, you know, she doesn't want to date someone whilst on no period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that to be relaxing at home. You don't want to be sitting there with cramps at the table while you're trying to talk to someone.
Speaker 1: See, that wouldn't put I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could imagine that being unpleasant as well well, sitting there cramping and in pain while trying to like talk to someone.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'd probably just like I don't, I get bad period pain, but I would just take a couple of pan at all, and I wouldn't stop my life because of my period. Obviously I don't have endo, so it's a bit different. If you do, then that's a different story. But if you just have a period, Look.
Speaker 2: I can't relate at all.
Speaker 1: I've never I didn't think you'd be able to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like if you're in pain, I could imagine anything less of being in pain trying to chat someone up on day true.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, this next segment has come in from our beautiful producer Blake. We have not been able to read this because it will ruin the surprise, but essentially, there is the spoon fork a knife personality test. I've personally never heard of it before, have you?
Speaker 2: No first time I've heard of it, the first.
Speaker 1: Time we've both heard of it, and basically the spoon, fork, a knife. Personality theory suggests that people can be categorized based on their reaction to this challenge. So blind react this is for me and that. But also, if you're listening from wherever you're listening from, would you classify yourself as a fork, a knife, or a spoon. I have a think, what's resonating with you? What's pulling you there?
Speaker 2: I feel like a spoon is more of a docile sort of utensil.
Speaker 1: It's more of like you know, someone might be thinking, I think I'm a spoon.
Speaker 2: Well that's like like a spoon. You look at them like you look at a fork and a knife their shaft. I feel like a knife, I'm a fork. I was gonna say a fork as well. I feel like a forks, a go getter, go like go getter, whereas a knife is like a real like spiteful one. It's coming in with.
Speaker 1: The forks, getting the meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fork's going in and getting it, it's going out there, whereas a spoon is like nicely gently scooping it up, and.
Speaker 1: A knife sounds lovely, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. As a knife feels like an attacking angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I resonate with four.
Speaker 2: I feel like a fork or a spark, not in it in between.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you you are listening to this and you resonate most with a spoon, spoon people represent those who are easily overwhelmed by everyday tasks and challenges. They may struggle with maintaining energy and focus, often feeling drained and depleted, and think of spoons as representing the limited resources of energy one has to cope with daily life. You're interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're definitely not a sphone. I'm not a spoon either. Let's do knife people next. So if you've listened to this and you thought, I think I resonate the most with a knife, knife people are focused, analytical, and deliberate in their approach to challenges, often needing time to process information and make decisions. They're driven by passions and goals, using their skills and knowledge to overcome obstacles and achieve their objectives. And knives can represent the powerful force of passions and how they can propel us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, so there is no villain in this story. It's more just like, well, we've not heard for ye have we Well, you're not You're.
Speaker 1: Nice, no Ah, I would say, I'm focused and like try to approach challenges as well, but a little bit but not really should we go to fork? For the people listening who like Matt and I feel like they resonate with being a fork?
Speaker 2: How good is a fork? Though? And you just eat food and you stab it in and just eat your food. I'm hungry this real.
Speaker 1: Subway, it's getting to that point in the day, okay. Fork people are characterized by a high drive and impatience, and often struggle with patience and tolerance for delays or setbacks. Can relate relate. They may be easily frustrated by obstacles and challenges, seeking quick solutions and direct pass.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean you're lazy, just means you want to get it done quickly and efficiently.
Speaker 1: Yeap can relate. Forks can represent the external stresses and irritants that can accumulate and lead you to overwhelm.
Speaker 2: Here know more.
Speaker 1: I'm a fork, fork through and through sold.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd like to know where everyone else is. We'll put it up on the Facebook page and in our socials, and I'd like to see if you well no judgment.
Speaker 1: If you're a spoon as well, just say that because you know.
Speaker 2: If you can emit your a spoon, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: No, but it has to be blind, like we want to know what people's first reaction before hearing what they actually are, because then that defeats the whole purpose. You can't just choose where you are. I'll be a knife.
Speaker 2: I mean there was spoon, like, you know, scooping up some ice cream, less judgment. Scooping up ice cream. Spoons are really efficient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forks aren't. Like if you're trying to get soup eating eating soup with a fork.
Speaker 2: Is not There's something else rice eating rice with a fork. It's sticky. I'm okay with You're okay with that.
Speaker 1: If it's sticky, right.
Speaker 2: I always going to spoon. I go a spoon.
Speaker 1: Aren't you just a spoon? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I go spoon for rice. I don't know chopsticks, that's crazy talk respect If you can.
Speaker 1: Do that anyway, guys, head to our facebook page. We want to know what you are. Are you a fork? Are you a sopoon? Are you a knife? And until next time, see ya bye