Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working Tuesday morning.
Speaker 3: I'm good, thank you. I'm well. Tell you what busy day is.
Speaker 4: Melbourne's fighting back, aren't we? Like?
Speaker 2: I was just listened to your news then about the citizens arrest at the shopping center and machety situation.
Speaker 4: I know. And then did you see did you see?
Speaker 2: I think it was on Saturday the jewelry store.
Speaker 3: I loved that guy.
Speaker 4: That was amazing, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: So I came in he smashed like one of the cabinets and then as he was taking the jewelry, another shop pass one.
Speaker 4: Anger on my and just came up behind him banged to the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My wife, that guy's wife. She walked in calmly and escorted all the stuff and everyone else out. Was like, Domory, it's going to be fine, we'll get you out. I was. They are national treasures.
Speaker 4: Here, that's gumbags. This city's fighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got Batman on the street.
Speaker 4: No we don't.
Speaker 3: That. I was like Batman, he came out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Yeh didn't have the build of Batman. Should we get him a fantastic work?
Speaker 3: Should not all heroes wear capes?
Speaker 5: Should we have no, the capes we hand out to who like you.
Speaker 6: Know, I'm sure that would make you feel really tough and inclined to go and rescue more people.
Speaker 5: She doing the patronizing boice.
Speaker 4: It sounds fairly patronizing.
Speaker 3: I love that guy, though. In the interview he's like, I just did what any normal bloke would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how to respond. I know how you'd respond.
Speaker 2: You would freeze, Sorry, superman, do you do I'd be warming up the car, waiting for in the food court.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'd been in the food court. You'd either be frozen in time Clinton or be calling the news desk.
Speaker 4: Down here, Schnits going quickly.
Speaker 3: I'm not good in a crisis.
Speaker 4: Actually you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm good in a crisis, you know, because I'd like everyone to call me a hero.
Speaker 3: I'd like to be on the news.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see you walk into the office tomorrow with your new cape.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know what i'd do.
Speaker 5: Hey, who was the Polly that was caught having an argument.
Speaker 4: With Manuel mac Have you seen it? No, it's really so. The plane door opens, she doesn't realize, and she's given him a good old shove in the face.
Speaker 6: Hands yeah, and then he goes smiles. And then when they have you seen the bit where they got to walk out walk down the stairs.
Speaker 4: And she's still having a bit of a guy well his arm out like.
Speaker 3: This to walk down the stairs for one.
Speaker 6: The French version is like this, and she just walks on the other side and the holes onto the rail fully brushes in and then they're saying, oh no, it was a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: Just on that. I feel like a president, really you've got to walk the stairs, like how shitty are you?
Speaker 2: When you're just on a Virgil You think they need it and start playing and they're like, okay, we're going to get off from the back.
Speaker 6: And you're like, oh, the president can't come off on a tunnel. There's all the people waiting to take photo.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The Sudies have an escalator on a truck. They yeah, okay, that's that's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: You get out. You just way that it's gold too, straight into the limit.
Speaker 3: That's that. The royal family.
Speaker 2: Very well, prince and princesses over there, they're just rich shakes. That's it, ye, rocking up with your own escalator. That's a power move. We're got a massive show coming up today. Clint's future wife joins us after ap will tell you that is after Sabrina Clinty, do you have a.
Speaker 3: Bit of a crush on Camilla's cool?
Speaker 4: This way, I wouldn't kick her out of bed no matter what she did.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would either. Awesome.
Speaker 4: She's just got I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Isn't a cool girl. She's got a bit of like steel Leap is a bit the same. Just looks like understated and cool, and she's got a big personality and she's fun when she talks. We listen, listen, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Yes, we will do that.
Speaker 5: When Melica what a name?
Speaker 4: That a real name? I hope, So let's ask you. Okay.
Speaker 2: She joined us after eight o'clock last morning. Whatever I get up to yesterday, I.
Speaker 3: Had quite a busy day. Yesterday.
Speaker 6: I was running around doing all the things I didn't do on the weekend because I had a quiet weekend.
Speaker 4: Good for you, I did.
Speaker 3: I did my first podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh you did? You called me from the podcast as in, you're launching a podcast, Good for you?
Speaker 6: No, I never done a podcast outside of the show podcast, And I was asked to go on someone's the boys podcast, d D.
Speaker 4: Do you have fun?
Speaker 3: You guys have been on it, remember, I was like.
Speaker 6: Well, I was like, I'm sloppy third, so I need to like stand up for myself because God knows what those boys have said about me.
Speaker 3: And at the end of it, they go, this is really funny. It's really it's it's it's great that you've been so cheeky because the boys actually said really nice things about you. And I was like, oh no, and I said at the end, I was like.
Speaker 6: It's fine, Jason over here this because he couldn't possibly listen to my voice for one more hour and day than the music. But then I called Clint because I said something about you that you had said to them. Yeah, And I was like, Clint, I need to I need you to just explain the situation.
Speaker 4: Because you read him on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, was it on was just after well they we were talking about.
Speaker 6: Our tripped cans okay, and they said, oh, well, Jace text us when he was away, or they'd text you, and you replied and he said, oh man, it's been awful. I've been bedridden with food poisoning. I was and I said, oh, that's funny because you just over ate the Sticky Day.
Speaker 3: And we did a full ten minutes about your about you eve to.
Speaker 4: You the dessert or I wanted to go home.
Speaker 3: I was like it started with you going before it even ordered on trees.
Speaker 6: Remember, he goes, I've never had had a stay anyway, listen to the podcast. But during during that dinner, he said, I want to sticky date. I don't want to sticky date. I think I will try sticky date. And then he said, guys, we've ordered too much. There is no sticky Day. This is just as we started roller coaster. Really, that's how I described it. And then we ordered Espresso Martinez. When we thought were fishing, he said, you know where to go well with and so I called Click to say Clint, remember when Jason thought he had.
Speaker 3: Food poison He goes, no, you just stayed too much, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, thank you. As we were nursing the big boy back to health, do you remember how he treated himself. I've got truth poisoning. And then he scuffing down a mass cream like most people. Most people have lucas aide and and toast, but you know you had when we landed back in anyway.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the podcast. It's literally just to drive both of you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: When we got back because we're on different flights, Brady executive producer and I landed and we ran into some of the salespeople from nov at the airport.
Speaker 6: I also mentioned that I go now he's cooked up from a big elaborate story that four other people also good.
Speaker 4: Didn't believe it, clipped four other people. They all had the sticky days. It'll get you.
Speaker 2: It is, Jason Line were doing to thanks to Shell already express You're gonna watch The Origin tomorrow night, Clinn, Yeah, yeah, I will.
Speaker 5: You went to a state.
Speaker 6: I can't be watching The Origin. I went to State of Origin when it was in Melbourne, and I had no idea what I was watching. But I liked the light show, didn't I go.
Speaker 3: With your clip?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, we sat in the MCC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had like a roll of team Yes, it was actually about the blankets Origin. No, no, no, we were like we were not in the fancy MCC, but we're in like the ground level right.
Speaker 4: Well, I joined you from the you're in the fancy part with the tartan rugs. Yeah, you can't have a Rugg.
Speaker 3: Queen Queensland.
Speaker 5: You should get on the bundies tomorrow night, I should.
Speaker 6: Do say dead Rats, Black Black Rats? Will you be watching People with Melbourne? Care about that of origin?
Speaker 5: You remember we've been to a pub before to watch it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Should we go to a park tomorrow night?
Speaker 4: You're on the health kick.
Speaker 6: I'm actually at a fancy dinner tomorrow night, of which I shan't be drinking or.
Speaker 4: Partaking. Yeah, that no deserve.
Speaker 5: Well can you drive us all home after the footage?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I could pick you up on the way through.
Speaker 5: Hey, we recently had my wife's family in town.
Speaker 4: Wendy, she did visit morning.
Speaker 3: When do you feel a sign? Hello, she's listening from Queensland.
Speaker 2: She's in New South Wales. Yes, and Lou's brother and his family came to stay as well. We loaded them all.
Speaker 3: We love them and.
Speaker 2: It was the kids all play together really well, you know. Yeah, yeah, And it was fine having him there and we're doing barbecues and all that. It's only one issue when they're in town, is you know, when you've got guests and you sit down on the couch at the end of the day, you've got to sort of open it up to everyone, going, what do we want to watch?
Speaker 4: You can't just watch what you want to watch.
Speaker 3: I had the in laws in town want two weekends ago, all of.
Speaker 4: Them, and you have to be like, what am I feeling like? You know, Lou's brother can be a bit tight.
Speaker 3: Nothing worse than the title.
Speaker 4: So every time he comes.
Speaker 2: To visit, he has a list of shows that he wants to watch on the streaming services we have that he doesn't.
Speaker 3: When you say a list, is he like he's saved up till he goes.
Speaker 4: To like I made of my he had just give it.
Speaker 3: You have about fifteen things attached to Netflix. What don't you just give him the login?
Speaker 4: No? No, I'll never get a back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just opens it on What does he produce a list like out of his Like we could only watch Paramount Plus when.
Speaker 4: He was here.
Speaker 3: He looks like, you're the tight ass by not sharing your Paramount plus illegal? No, it's not. You can pay.
Speaker 4: Family and friends.
Speaker 6: He paid ten dollars instead of six ninety nine or something. I did it the other night so we could have it on multiple TV.
Speaker 3: Isn't in the one house? Four devices?
Speaker 4: I don't want my, that's the nice thing to do. I would have thought this is not going I think.
Speaker 3: You're the tights. This is you're the one that lives in the palatial mansion.
Speaker 4: Let him use his TV everywhere?
Speaker 3: This is backbe you supposed to be on my I'm never on your What did we watching?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 2: Some show on Paramount I ended up going cooking the barbecue. He was like obsessed with this new show that a friend of his put him onto it. But it's only on Paramount Plus and he didn't have it.
Speaker 4: We've got a subscription, so that's all he watched.
Speaker 2: It got so bad last time they visited, the family were leaving. They were all in a cab out the front and finish. Where's Michael? And he was inside finishing the episode.
Speaker 3: Must have been a good show, was it?
Speaker 6: Because sometimes I do that and then I'll put it on my phone so I can watch it on the way.
Speaker 4: Do you have paramoun Plus? Would you let my log in?
Speaker 3: I've got it. I've been watching lion S very good, well.
Speaker 4: Attached loose brother your account?
Speaker 3: We yeah, no problem, because I'm not a toyter thirteen.
Speaker 4: You have all the streaming services because you're rich. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you got Netflix? Have you got Paramount plusses, you got Disney plass? Yeah you got stand Yes? Oh yeah, got Ko.
Speaker 4: During the.
Speaker 3: Bridge.
Speaker 5: He's got foxtail.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's old fashion different.
Speaker 2: I've got a Boxtel box, the box that you've got the satellite on the road.
Speaker 4: Now there's no satellite these days. They do it off the internet.
Speaker 3: So what you took the box from your old house to your new house and had it rewind one year ago?
Speaker 4: Do you have to get the fox Tell technician out? Now? You do it do it yourself these days, but yes, you do. Try to remember it from house to house.
Speaker 3: And remember if you didn't send the box back, and.
Speaker 4: I'll be there between nine am and five pm to do it.
Speaker 3: Kick it up.
Speaker 6: I remember when we canceled Foxtel and they send you, like I think a box. This was back in the day, and pat and sent it back and we put it in the box. Do you think we ever sent the.
Speaker 3: Mat And we'd get reminded as well charging you again because I haven't return the box and Mum's like, haven't you returned that box? And I'd be like, no, I did, definitely did.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, didn't do you work with the tide us? Someone that always avoids paying for lunches. There's always one.
Speaker 3: Job, so you know what, we don't have one in this team. We dont previous teams.
Speaker 4: Well, here we go.
Speaker 2: We don't have a tight us, remember, because like when we're off the air, the production team can hear what we're saying outside the studio. And we used to have a lovely producer who remain nameless, Celeste, and we go, hey, sure we ordered some press love us and she'd come barging through the intercom, going, can you.
Speaker 4: Give me some hash Browns?
Speaker 3: That's the same one that would eat our leftoves out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. She was like, she's a bit chicken.
Speaker 3: She could just eat and eat and eat and eat that girl, and I don't know where it went. She's full of energy.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Listen to us thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Do you work with a tight ass? How tight can we get in return? We've got free stuff to give you that you can flash.
Speaker 6: Maybe you are tight as so you want the free beat? Self confessed to tighter.
Speaker 4: Turndred dollars, coke and vouchers up for grabs. To join the show. Our number is thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Do you work with or live with a tortoise?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 8: Steph tweet Hello, how you doing? We're good?
Speaker 4: Who in the family is a bit tet tweet?
Speaker 3: My dad? My dad. Dad's a good at being tight, Yeah, they are. What's he doing?
Speaker 9: He is saving so many things. He tries so many things to save money. But he's reusing all the ziplock sandwich bags. He just won't throw them out after one.
Speaker 4: It depends what's been in it.
Speaker 9: Washing him. He's used little onions and reused it over and over again until it won't even close.
Speaker 3: Mind, because like he's some of the new one've seen the new one single use?
Speaker 4: What are the new ones?
Speaker 5: They just they look a bit more reinforced and altime.
Speaker 3: He probably can use those again, but there comes a time when.
Speaker 9: They got to It's been telling me that they're about five cents each, and if you plus all the five cents, it equals two dollars, And that's saved you two dollars.
Speaker 3: Good on your dad's frugal you know to do.
Speaker 2: You'll find this horrific because I grew up in a house three eldest sis, his Mum and Nan several bathrooms. Dad would go and collect the leftover bits of the soap cake cake it together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, surely.
Speaker 3: No soap cakes of soap. People love to.
Speaker 4: They imperial leather.
Speaker 5: How good is the pears? Remember the old pear?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, an imperial leather guy from way back.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got to do whatever you can to say these days. But that ain't it. The plus xiplock bags.
Speaker 2: I can cop my wife putting the toothbrush heads and there to know.
Speaker 4: Four ten, how tight are you?
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason Lauren just gone four to seven, so we're just doing fashion shopping off the air.
Speaker 3: Then I know we were distracted.
Speaker 4: I was asking your problem.
Speaker 6: Jason's deciding he wants a pink hoodie because I'm wearing one to.
Speaker 4: Pinkush pink.
Speaker 6: It's very light pink. But Jason's decided he now wants fine. It's not sure if he's to pale. So the one he's chosen is hot pink like highlight a pink.
Speaker 4: Give it a way too bright?
Speaker 3: Is because I'm just not sure the hot pink and the red in he is going to work.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant on my head that too. We're talking people who are a little bit tight this morning. Uh, Coop bar is on the line thirteen twenty four ten to join us. Your dad's a bit tight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So when we were younger, every time we would have a shower, he would just say, can you just bring a few dishes in with you and wash them whilst you're in there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: No, sorry, Yeah, we had a we had a little sponge. We had a little sponge that was keep in the shower, and yeah, we'd do a few dishes.
Speaker 4: Would you look down at your feet and see like remnants of food?
Speaker 3: Surely that a prey rinse?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: No, yeah, that's nothing too crazy. There was no food scraps or anything like that, but there was definitely a few times.
Speaker 3: But were you using like the dove body washer on the dishes or did you have dishwashing liquid in there?
Speaker 8: Nah, just just the dove. So whatever we had in there.
Speaker 4: At the time, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Is it saving time or is that a tight us or is it genius?
Speaker 8: Yeah? It was.
Speaker 3: I think it was more of the two birds get things done.
Speaker 4: This is just reminded me I've got a photo shop, not.
Speaker 3: Like you're sitting in a bath, and.
Speaker 4: This is going to send you.
Speaker 3: I don't need that this morning.
Speaker 2: There's one thing Lauren and I constantly send each other, and that is photos of how our partners have packed the dish.
Speaker 6: What about the one I said you two days I said, go straight to prison.
Speaker 3: Do you want to say it lethal injection?
Speaker 5: For the way he packed the cutlery drawers?
Speaker 3: And I don't think it was Paul, because I said, I don't even think Paul knows there's a cutlery drawer on that other dishwasher we've got.
Speaker 4: Would got a house mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had friends in town. We had the ls in town.
Speaker 4: So you're ready.
Speaker 2: I opened the dishwasher yesterday. Now keep in mind there's a cutlery drawer at the.
Speaker 3: Top, cut draw for the cutlery draw at the top of mine. Clinton. Okay, so not line, it's not even Stat's just everything's thrown on top of each other.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna went up here ready for this.
Speaker 3: And then the spoons caught all the dirty water.
Speaker 2: I was putting something in the dishwasher. I opened the door and I look down. This is the bottom shelf.
Speaker 4: Hit me with it.
Speaker 2: Where you put the plates. My wife has put a spoon across where you put the plate on. No, that is the bottom shelf right to jail.
Speaker 3: That's surely that's fallen from the place.
Speaker 4: You think we're cooked.
Speaker 3: You can't do that, that is that's a hard No.
Speaker 4: It's just it all gets washed. No, but at least it's side getting warmed.
Speaker 3: The issue with mine was that instead of actually putting them in the.
Speaker 4: Wash and then you've got to wash it again.
Speaker 3: This is coming from a man who doesn't is just it's just you and your house.
Speaker 4: Coming from a man who's got more to worry about in life than a dishwasher. Come on, guys, maybe we're in the room.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Tuesday.
Speaker 4: I tell you what she was windy last night.
Speaker 6: I was driving home from the gym at six thirty last night and it was like it was like a mini tourname.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: The leaves were all the autumn leaves are going in circles.
Speaker 4: We need to wait down the trampoline or it's going to what time was this seven?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 5: Our kids go and sit on the trampoline, otherwise it's going to fly to the name.
Speaker 4: That's bad, bad it.
Speaker 3: But there were It's midnight in my suburbs. So the bin blown over on the street. Yeah, yeah, there was stuff everywhere.
Speaker 4: What the neighbor's got news? No? Yeah, right, what were you doing going through stead? Not going through it? But like you know, if the neighbor has been built everywhere, would you just had a gandah?
Speaker 6: It's probably half our stuff anyway that we'd called snuck in the bins are out true.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, coming up at this hour. We have tickets for you to go and check out One Republic. They are bringing their The Sweet Escape too. It in Melbourne's rod Laver Arena. Fifteen special guest Swedish pop superstars are a Lawson. You can get your tickets from Live nation dot com. Otherwise, tell you what before seven thirty this morning, we'll give you a chance to win.
Speaker 5: Your way there.
Speaker 3: How good.
Speaker 4: We're very popular.
Speaker 3: Coming up next day, very popular.
Speaker 5: We're taking the show.
Speaker 4: On the road.
Speaker 6: We are some people give away bougie holidays and trips, not ask We're taking you on a public bus Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Clint Lauren used to ride the same high school bus back in the day, so we are going to relive the route this Friday and take the show.
Speaker 4: On the road.
Speaker 6: Now it's the glenar Are seven three four from glen Waverley to Glenaras, Glennasic glen Waverley, which whichever way you travel.
Speaker 3: But do we know where we're going to go?
Speaker 4: Not yet. We're gonna work that out later on, but you know we're going to do that route. I think we'll do that.
Speaker 6: So we can do a tour of glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, you know who. I'd like to go past the house I grew up in, like a Hollywood tour.
Speaker 4: Wise thirteen four ten?
Speaker 5: Have you or are you a bus driver?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Public bus, school bus, any bus?
Speaker 2: Yep, public bus, school bus, party bus. Want to know what the worst experience?
Speaker 3: Have've got the worst experience?
Speaker 4: Wow? Just I think driving kids on a school bus would.
Speaker 3: Be hell yeah.
Speaker 6: But we had a really I remember the bus driver. He was like quite jovial because he knew it was mostly school kids and everyone really respected him because he like was one of us.
Speaker 5: Imagine driving a hen's party.
Speaker 4: Do you know the other day I stumbled across a bus that goes from the airport, a public bus from the airport to Burnley train station which is quite close to my house. Should I should be on the Scribe bus? No, it's a bus, the public bus. Who knew?
Speaker 3: Where did the public buses pick up from? At the airport?
Speaker 4: Up the jet Star end ahnding like a snow It's sorry, Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Want to wow, you can't get into the jet Stars that.
Speaker 4: Weird terminal four thing at the air I head, the one with the you know peasants.
Speaker 1: How did you just get to Bali?
Speaker 4: How did I get to Bali Jet on the bus? Yes? Rod thirty nine.
Speaker 3: D Clint Stannaway, you're quamtus snob.
Speaker 2: Hey third A twenty four to ten? Are you or have you been a bus driver? Give us a call on the other side of this. Guess what Lauren has been in the studio singing an opener for hour show on a bus and you'll hear it next. So back in the black and white days, when you go through a high school, you both used to catch the same high school bus.
Speaker 6: We did, Glen Iris or the Glen Waverley seven three four, depending if you're going.
Speaker 3: To school or home from school.
Speaker 6: We don't know if we have a cross paths, but there is a very big same place I'm clinty.
Speaker 3: Surely do you ever remember it's a different school.
Speaker 4: I remember all her people getting on my bus had as purple.
Speaker 6: So our schools a few stops from the train station. But which was the start of the line. Did you get on at the station?
Speaker 4: I was at the start, very started the first stop.
Speaker 6: We were about fourth stops, so by the time they got to us, the bus was like mostly full of the gloom, overly high kids.
Speaker 3: So sometimes we'd walk to the train station to get a decency.
Speaker 4: Him back in the day, probably probably not, probably come on, well, was very skinny.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe you were looking at me, maybe with doubt it braces and I put some in in my hair so it went orange and freezing, and by the time you know what, I peaked, I was the prettiest I've ever been the day I got my braces off, I'm absolutely sure of it. Yeah, and I was in year ten and you were like in hus school. You're in university by then, so you wouldn't even seen me.
Speaker 5: The topic the day you peaked, we should come back to them.
Speaker 3: The day I peaked was the day I got my braces off. And do you know what this is? So sad? I was in year ten and I got invited to the year and formal and I was so excited. My brother was so angry because it was a year eleven and year twelve formal together. Oh my little sister come and some of my friends were going because they were dating boys in the year above. And I was like, well, I want to go. I got invited and I'm going to go.
Speaker 6: And it was on the Saturday, and I was getting my braces off on the Monday, and I went to the Orthodontics's begged please please please take them off a day early for the formal and he said.
Speaker 4: No, oh, you have to go to the former.
Speaker 3: Yeah, off on the Monday. And I begged and I begged and I cried and he was like, no, sorry, there's no room for appointments and after hours ago. What a jerk, now that I think about it, Hey, we.
Speaker 2: Did ask on thirteen, twenty fourteen, are you a bus driver? We're going to get to Gary in the second gaza. Just just before we get to Gary, I want to set the tone for Friday. Yes, and Lauren wants to set it with song.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we're taking the show, taking it.
Speaker 6: Take a shot on the road on a public bus that we are taking over the glenar are seven through four.
Speaker 3: So it's going to be the Nova bus, the Jason Lauren bus, It's going to be the bus. Then the Nova bus is coming, Melbourne.
Speaker 10: Bus is coming and Melbourne is a jumping glen Wave.
Speaker 11: We to Glen Iris.
Speaker 1: We might play Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 12: You choose, will be Barby. We want you to jump it.
Speaker 11: So if you like to party, come on over your body.
Speaker 3: That's what do you think about? We like to party. We like we like to party.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 5: Do you like the party?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Again, you're a bus drivings.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a driver.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh tell us what's the most fun thing that happened on your bus?
Speaker 13: The fun thing?
Speaker 3: Was it fun for you?
Speaker 13: The fun thing on the bus?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 13: Well the one job. Boys to love doing the best with.
Speaker 4: Shopping, films, shop, the oldies.
Speaker 13: Oh that's so much, the oldiest, the young ladies and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: What was shopping.
Speaker 13: Around Melbourne there Christmas? They all their shopping went.
Speaker 4: To all the factory outlets.
Speaker 3: That's smart.
Speaker 2: You know who does an amazing job. Those people drive the little courtesy buses at the rs L. At the end of the night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah them.
Speaker 6: Hey Gary, did you ever ever have any weird situations on your bus?
Speaker 13: Yes, actually my very last day of doing the route. But when my wife told me that's not doing it no more, I actually got held up, held up two guys with.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what they.
Speaker 13: Wanted to take my money and uh and everything else, and I said, look, just take it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Hell, I thought he was going to say, not on my bus, you don't.
Speaker 3: I was going to kick him off the bus.
Speaker 6: There's also nothing more embarrassing than kids have got kicked off the so noody and then you drive off and everyone to be like wavy.
Speaker 4: I remember bus driving, pulled the bus over and then he's stand there in the alumn listen.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'd be like, oh god. If the bus driver yelled, it was like stands to attention.
Speaker 2: Peter, you've been a bus driver for twenty three years. Ever had to stop the bus and yell at the kids?
Speaker 14: I know, I'm pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what sort of bus do you drive?
Speaker 4: Pete?
Speaker 14: At the moment, I'm in a school bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: But I've gone into state, I've done and I've been done everything that you mentioned.
Speaker 3: I've done have you met some characters along the way.
Speaker 14: Well, i'll tell you now. I am to seven and seventeen. I've heard it. The election when messy guy, Yes, yeah, the first election with Matthew guys running against the true Yeah, the the campaign bus.
Speaker 4: Driver campaign bus, the journeys on board.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And I feel your mates on board Clinton. One of them I can't remember the chair of mine.
Speaker 4: Andrew Lund.
Speaker 14: Yes, and he's gone to the airport now he's working at the.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: A good friends with him. He knows me well because I had a good laugh with him on the bus. And that Channel seven guy he's retired as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, Brendan Donahue. Yeah, well you've yes some good names, there're some good memories.
Speaker 3: I am wow.
Speaker 8: You what sorry?
Speaker 3: Best month of you now?
Speaker 1: He's too.
Speaker 3: Love being a bus driver, Pete, I do.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm still after twenty where I started nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 6: Oh, good on you, Pete. Well we had it on the Glenarra seven through four bus at Clinton.
Speaker 3: I took that. I remember the bus driver he was.
Speaker 6: He was pretty cool too because he'd have all the kids and we all really respected him because he was a fun time.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't get enough credit our bus drivers today, Credit to the bus drives, and we're going to celebrate the bus driver. He to the driver driver, bus.
Speaker 10: Driver, the no, the bus is coming, and then is a jumping Glen Wave to Glen Iris.
Speaker 1: We might play Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 12: The choose will be Barby and we want you to jump in.
Speaker 11: So if you'd like the body, come on, move your body, hey.
Speaker 2: Just quickly before we move on. Earlier in the show, we're talking about a movie Clint hadn't seen.
Speaker 6: We're talking about the greatest rom coms and chick flicks of all times, which surprises me that you haven't seen a lot of.
Speaker 2: Them, Clint, especially the movie that this song came from? Good Song, Great stor what's this from?
Speaker 4: Nodding Hill?
Speaker 6: Is that with Hugh Grant, Yes, and Julia Roberts is the movie starring I've.
Speaker 4: Got the trailer here.
Speaker 3: He works in a bookshop and she goes in.
Speaker 6: When the paparazzi chasing her, she go I could liter but she goes in to hide from them and meets him in the books.
Speaker 3: She just wants to be and she just wants to be an ordinary girl standing in front of a.
Speaker 4: Man him to love Margaret and David. Let's have a look.
Speaker 15: A very ordinary boy bumps into a girl and takes her home. The bathroom's on the top floor. It happens all the time, but she is no ordinary girl. Scott the most famous film star in the world.
Speaker 14: Get together.
Speaker 15: Everyone has something to say, Scott, British humor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay. A movie in the movie, the greatest movie of all time.
Speaker 6: Remember Spike, Spike Spice the house in his undies and then oversized T shirt.
Speaker 4: And he goes your Spike, He.
Speaker 3: Goes to the movies and can't find his glasses and doesn't he wear Yeah, and remember what's on the back of spikes shirt when he turns around for the paparazzi. You don't know if you know? You know screaming it says fancy.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, yeah, yeah, gotcha. Fancy a dropped at one.
Speaker 3: You can choose whatever you like.
Speaker 4: You need to filter.
Speaker 3: That was one accidental.
Speaker 4: What do you think Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Oh God, you've said worse than that on this show. Stressed about Hug.
Speaker 4: I think I'll be heading the Blockbuster after this.
Speaker 3: Oh, your lack of enthusiasm is really.
Speaker 4: You don't we need we need like a hannibal. He's not in the wheel into the movies.
Speaker 6: We've chosen the wrong bad Show him another day and I reckon he'll be more enthused.
Speaker 5: Do you want to go to the movies today?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 3: We could download it on your phone, watch it on the plane when you're on the plane for an outside do you.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like entertain entertainment? Ever? Sometimes a bit of Spotify, But Lauren's right, I do send her the photo.
Speaker 3: In flight meal, he always said, I get it every Friday?
Speaker 4: Is the in flight meal? Do you get a meal?
Speaker 3: Wrong with?
Speaker 4: Because I generally I can pick depending on the flight and what time. I know what I'm going to get.
Speaker 3: I get a lot of these. He's got a and then.
Speaker 4: Crackers.
Speaker 3: It's not just cheese and crackers you get. It's a three pack.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: I'm a virgin girl and I flew with Clinton Countess and it was like, and you know that you've got che cheese and crackers and then you peel again and it's either got salami or olives.
Speaker 4: Get out Sometimes a dip, depending on the time of the flight. Do you know my friends came over the other day dip with some almonds.
Speaker 3: I'm going to shame it. Lucy Netifold.
Speaker 6: We're going on a roll lose and we said, can you get some road trips snacks? And she had like the Jesus crackers in the double peel back that you get on a plane. And I'm like, I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: Goodbye though.
Speaker 4: Yeah the ser Yeah, don't shame her. That's that's a delicacy. Some red rock that costs you nine bucks on Virgin free on quantas. Oh yeah, but the flight cost your four grand.
Speaker 2: It's just seven away singing superstar Chamillica a Bear.
Speaker 4: Camillica Bell. She is sexy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: You can say that.
Speaker 6: It seems really cool when down to it. There's something I want to talk to absolutely this.
Speaker 3: Do you guys use GTP GT GPT a little bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, every now and then.
Speaker 5: I've given it a well, I haven't actually used it for any.
Speaker 3: Some weird things with it, and I want to ask her about it. Oh okay, it's like, I don't know. I think that I think people are starting to use computers as their friends.
Speaker 4: They're relying to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of the questions she's asked.
Speaker 4: What's that business going around at the moment where people become babies.
Speaker 3: Oh the videos on Benjamin Button.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, what do you mean you chuck a video into this app and everyone becomes a baby?
Speaker 3: All these videos videos where they coming I think, baby, I think we've missed the boat, have we? I like doing trends a bit late.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we should do the ice bucket challenge, the baby trend. The ice bucket challenge is back. No, I'm my nieces did the ice bucket challenge the other day. It's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you raise money for We'll.
Speaker 4: Get it on.
Speaker 5: We'll get it on the next round, on the next round.
Speaker 3: The trends. Are we late to the party?
Speaker 6: There's a few, a few crying bait, the crying one remember that filter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people would do.
Speaker 4: It everywhere, but then someone got in trouble for.
Speaker 3: It was low risk, that was funny. Yes, people went.
Speaker 4: Through safe planking.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you just people would lie straight on the.
Speaker 4: Floor at our age. I don't think we have a freaking I reckon.
Speaker 6: I could find some photos of me doing it in like I remember it was I the year the year must have it must have been ten years ago.
Speaker 3: It was in Facebook.
Speaker 4: Might go on to Clarendon Street for a plank.
Speaker 5: There's a few people already doing it down there at the moment.
Speaker 3: You asked for that on Clarendon Street.
Speaker 4: God knows, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, coming up next. Costa Living is through the roof. Wait till you hear the price that people are paying for a specific item in Melbourne now. And this item, I reckon if you are buying it, you're keeping it secret. We'll go there next. Come I look aboo after eight and your chance to win five thousand dollars you might need it.
Speaker 5: Actually, cost of living crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: I went to the shop last night, just about after the gym to buy dinner for Paul and I and it costs I got Look, I've got a couple of things, and I also had to get some like deodorant, like some And it was one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 5: Bars one bag a bag.
Speaker 3: It was in one paper bag.
Speaker 5: How much we can a magnum set me back a couple of weeks ago?
Speaker 4: Seven dollars for one really for one from the seven to eleven or from the just.
Speaker 3: Press probably where he went shopping, of.
Speaker 4: Course, the only place I go, of course I need to we go to cost read express. Yeah, you're right, it is. It does that up. It's up quickly. There's one item that has skyrocketed and someone pass No blueberry.
Speaker 3: Nope, they are experienced.
Speaker 4: I saw twelve dollars for a pun and of blueberries the other day. I'm talking crently. They are in short supply. A pack of darts. Oh what are you doing on the darts? No I'm not on the darts? What's your flavor? You'd be a long beach go making mate.
Speaker 2: The only time I've let cigarettes is when I would like mums for when I was a kid back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh that must have been the seventies.
Speaker 5: I have a little sup of Dad's beer, then mum cigarette and passing over to it.
Speaker 3: No straight to jail, now frown upon, No straight to jail.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was on the darts for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah weren't you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: How much you reckon an average pack is now fifty bucks eighty two dollars eighty for average average?
Speaker 4: What even for Vogue Hedges will set your back eighty two bucks?
Speaker 3: Bennie and Hedgy what do I call the ben h's b and h BNH extra mark make forget Robin an atm machine.
Speaker 4: If you see a cigarette machine the train around that, that's the issue. That's what people are saying.
Speaker 2: They're like by the government putting all these taxes and stuff on cigarettes. No wonder people are going to vape stores and tobacco stores and trying to buy the illegal cheap stuff. Geez, how much eighty two dollars eighty Remember the day someone would.
Speaker 4: Go on cigarette?
Speaker 6: Remember those mass I don't even think they'd sell them anymore. Remember those massive packs I used to sell the airport that it cost you five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, well, surely the holidays are cheap still. They were holidays brettes, they were. They were there sort of like the man was a long beach girl. Yeah, that the Holidays with the bargain basement stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah see I remember, yeah, I never smoked. My mom used to have to kill me for saying this sneaky cigarette and yeah, oh yeah yeah. And I used to go and find I dig through the house when she was out, and I'd find them and I'd snap them all in half.
Speaker 3: So when she goes through two bucks pack, when you go for his secret staff, when the kids had stretched her out and she thought we'd all gone to bed at your rest frame and she'd obviously gone to get a sneaky singing that I was snapping off and I've already done half Yeah, I was like, sucker eighty two dollars. How does I mean? I suppose that's part of trying to encourage people not to smoke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just I don't think it's the right way about it, because that's funding the tobacco walls.
Speaker 5: It really is, that's what it's causing it.
Speaker 3: No, you can't know. You can't say that, well I.
Speaker 4: Do, you haven't.
Speaker 2: The radio station used to work out back in Sydney. They he used to have because there were several staff that would smoke and their partners wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: So, oh, you know what, anyone who thinks they're having a cigarette and their partner doesn't like.
Speaker 2: They used to have little like toenail scissors right attached to a chain, cut half the filter off so they could just get the hit quicker. And there was a box of rubber gloves on the rooftop, so people put a glove on so that.
Speaker 3: You no, it's in your skin, it's in your breath. No club and you've mile away.
Speaker 4: Now I'm public publicly shaming anybody. But does that person's name rhyme with yaki?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it may run with yaki yo.
Speaker 3: Yes, they punching darts in the morning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't cope with you walking in here after having a few, I could.
Speaker 4: Are you sympathy smoking?
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm not a smoker. If you ever saw me with a cigarette, send me home.
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 3: If you get to Jay's cigarette, he's having a fun time. That's a fun jays.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not a not a siggy boy.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: Kids make parents very countable for smoking? Oh yeah, well they did now, yeah, I remember as a kid, just thinking you absolute disgrace. If I ever caught an adult with a cigarette.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen, your secret smoke keeping it from a partner?
Speaker 3: We know we would know.
Speaker 4: Where do you go for a dirry? Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Where do you hide?
Speaker 4: Where do you Where do you hide the darry? I reckon, where do you go.
Speaker 3: For the Go in the backyard and go behind the copy.
Speaker 5: Just watch partners check the cameras.
Speaker 3: What are no cameras?
Speaker 7: Back? Then?
Speaker 4: What a funny word? Drry is?
Speaker 3: It does many words? I was what did I think I'm always punching.
Speaker 4: Dart Yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen, you're.
Speaker 3: Secretly punching your secret smoker.
Speaker 4: Where do you give us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where do you stash him?
Speaker 2: Are you like Lauren? Or you're a sneaky secret smoker? Thirteen twenty five Why not, don't you?
Speaker 3: I can smell someone who smoked sigarette from a mile.
Speaker 4: Away back in your single days.
Speaker 3: No, it's never a smoke.
Speaker 5: No, But would it be Nick? If you were picking up a guy and he smelled like an ashtray?
Speaker 3: Would it be what?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 3: Who's Nick?
Speaker 5: An? I?
Speaker 3: Oh? An god? I thought I'd deliberately blocked out.
Speaker 4: Someone else from.
Speaker 5: My name's Nick Nap. Can't date?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah yeah yeah yeah No, I couldn't do the smoker thing.
Speaker 5: It's just all right, we're talking.
Speaker 2: Are you a secret smoker? I want to know on thirteen twenty four ten, whether it's smoking or maybe it's something else.
Speaker 3: Oh, you've got a little habit, a dirty little habit. That's a dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: Are you keep it a little secret from your partner? Might be a little hobby.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're a gamer and they don't know you're going to the gym, but you're actually down at one of those time zone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you brought home another stuff, Teddy Bear, Where.
Speaker 4: Did that come from?
Speaker 3: No, you got a lot of hubber bubber.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What are you secretly doing behind your partner's back, is guys Sebastian.
Speaker 5: Shout out to neck.
Speaker 4: We got Vanessa go to Dingley Village. Morning, Vanessa, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: We are good?
Speaker 3: Very well, thank you.
Speaker 4: I was out your way on the weekend for a kids party in Dingley Village. Yes, a general public would have been cold. What do they do there?
Speaker 5: So it's like a pub meets an arcade meets a bowling eye something for everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vanessa, do you know it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not well, but I'd been there a few times three kids, yep, I cash.
Speaker 4: She's also a local Scout group leader.
Speaker 3: Correct, I used to do Scouts.
Speaker 4: You look like a scout. Dip dip dip dub dub dub. Is that still.
Speaker 3: Is that the catchphrasiness?
Speaker 8: Huh oh no not anymore.
Speaker 9: It's planned to review now.
Speaker 8: So basically, yeah.
Speaker 3: Clean.
Speaker 4: Mar Kayla will do our best. They still they've dropped that as well. Is that inappropriate these days?
Speaker 5: To don't answer that.
Speaker 2: Let's play for the money five thousand dollars. Okay, Vanessa, how this works. You will hear a question, you will hear a three two one, You must answer in that time.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lark, all right.
Speaker 3: I reckon you could know this if you're I feel like this is kind of something that a Scout leader might know.
Speaker 4: All right, well let's do it.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Rising Festival, it's returning to Melbourne and kicks to Tune four with mind bending art music and performances that stirs the soul. Details at Rising Melbourne for five thousand bucks. Here is your question.
Speaker 3: What is the only country to have a flag that is not a rectangle?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: My god?
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know who you're in the car with, but I reckon there's somehow I helped you there. I heard it twice, but that was my that's my sixteen year old son.
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 3: I was like, Scout laders, don't you study knots and flags and stuff?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 4: Did he know that?
Speaker 3: How did he know geography?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: He's a geography nerd.
Speaker 4: How much does he get?
Speaker 3: I put him on the phone. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 4: I'm Kyle Kryle. You deserve a. He's so smart, Kyle.
Speaker 6: I've always said I'd never be friends with a Kyle, but you can be a friend of mine.
Speaker 4: Kyle John when I signed school so smart?
Speaker 3: What do you do so the Nepal flag? It's not a rectangle? What shape is it?
Speaker 13: Like? Two triangles on top of each other?
Speaker 3: Triangles sack of each other?
Speaker 4: What? I was taking a piss during which said to Lauren, nobody's going to get this.
Speaker 3: People did not and flags and they do.
Speaker 5: You might want to have a chat with mum about taking a bit of the cash.
Speaker 3: You're going to try and take a cut of that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I have a good day.
Speaker 3: You just five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: No, he didn't.
Speaker 13: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: You don't sound that excited, Kyle.
Speaker 2: Doc all right, Vanessa, Yeah, five thousand dollars and you've got one smart son.
Speaker 4: There I have on there.
Speaker 3: So the school face were worth it. It's got a rebates, it's well done. Congratulations five dollars. Thank you so much, Thank you so much. That's amazing. So welcome. We have a great day.
Speaker 2: By again this time tomorrow morning. Hey, coming up next we are taking the show on the road Melbourne. Details after Ariana grun Day.
Speaker 3: We are going on a bus.
Speaker 6: So Clinton, I recently discovered that we caught the seven three four bus together, well not together, but we both called the same bus and there was some crossover of years that we caught the bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what vintage were we talking?
Speaker 6: Well, I finished schooling. This is this is where there's some some conversation about the crossover. Because I finished in two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: I finished two thousand a year. I would have been a year twelve when you were like in year eight or nine, which is.
Speaker 3: When I was still catching the bus, So probably two The year two thousand was a year.
Speaker 4: It was two k.
Speaker 3: Bugs didn't get bug, didn't get you. Well on Friday, money we put under the under the mattress because the banks were going to shut down.
Speaker 5: Didn't get us on Friday.
Speaker 2: We are taking the show on the right and we're taking it back to the year two thousand bus.
Speaker 10: The bus is coming and then is a jumping Glen Waverly to Glen Iris.
Speaker 1: We might play Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 12: The Jews will be bombing and we want you to jump in.
Speaker 11: So if you'd like the body, come on over your body.
Speaker 3: Who wants to come on the bus with us. We're actually going to do the show sitting on the bus.
Speaker 4: Let's run through the route. Okay, okay, so we've all got mapped here.
Speaker 6: Well, the seven three four bus, which is what Clinton I caught, it went from glen Waverley station from Kingsway Kingsway Gleaveley train station with the bus station.
Speaker 3: To Glen Iris station. So we're definitely going to do that route. And I think is mocker Joe's still Surely.
Speaker 4: Mocka Joe's is still open. That is an institution.
Speaker 6: It's a great cafe cafe that we used to go for hot chocolates after school. And it's still a century city wall.
Speaker 4: It's a bit like Central Perk.
Speaker 3: If you know glen Waverley, you know mocka Dooze still be there.
Speaker 5: I reckon from Glenorris.
Speaker 3: We extend it so we're going to start at station.
Speaker 4: Seven am by the way Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You guys can jump on the bus. Oh yeah, absolutely, we want you to come with it.
Speaker 4: So this takes us along High Street Road through Sindle to Mount Waverley.
Speaker 3: Oh, we could go past my family home. She can see it.
Speaker 4: Set it like a star star bus. Start.
Speaker 3: I'll show you where I used to get on and off the bus at the bus stop.
Speaker 5: Hey, and where did you used to work?
Speaker 4: You were at safe Warrigal and High Street, right, see the Delhi.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we'll just pull over and get some photos out of the front of Weland during they've got his photo up in the Walk of Fame.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So we'll go past there, then we go down through to Ashburton. Well, I also think in year eleven and twelve my senior years, so I caught the bus from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, there's so there's so many great food offerings. But they do have a Ripping Baker's Delight there and that chicken shop at Chalco Chicken that's not going to be opening.
Speaker 3: We could keep going to Sharky's Sharky Fish, is that still there?
Speaker 6: That's that's near Glenarra's station, So that would be the last, the second last stop, right, So then we get to Glenarra's station, so you can get off there if.
Speaker 3: You want, if you want to then catch the train into the city.
Speaker 4: Now, do you want to roll with us so you.
Speaker 3: Can roll with us? Do we keep going? Do we go downtown in road? Do we keep going up High Street?
Speaker 5: I reckon keep going up High Street.
Speaker 3: So through like Armadale, drama Dale, through.
Speaker 5: Like the Windsor area.
Speaker 3: Let's get up to Windsor. I'm a scene is not going to be open at that time, but they might open specially for us.
Speaker 4: They might. They might do a machine around. Chapel Street might open for us.
Speaker 3: We're going to Oh yes, we could stop at the shell Ready Express on the corner and.
Speaker 4: Pick ideas and then chuck a right and head up through Albert Park, finish.
Speaker 6: There, so we'd sort of meet then at Dandy Nong Road, that Dandy Long Road intersection of Chapel Street and Dandy Onng Road, and then go up and along King's Way.
Speaker 4: What are we going to put on the front of the bus, you know?
Speaker 3: How like you on the sign, oh where it's say seven three to four? Yeah, I guess it says over one hundred.
Speaker 5: Dash seven three four that No, I suppose to our own route, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 6: People who think that they're actually getting on the seventh three four? And now they're like, how about I messina I was supposed to.
Speaker 8: Be a.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll have a pistachia.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 3: But does anyone catch that route? Anywhere from glen Waverley to South Melbourne that wants to join us.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 6: Anywhere glen Waverley, Mount Waverley homes Glennashburg and I think we'll come to.
Speaker 2: A close South Melbourne area out in front of the Nova City. It'll be trying to get into the city.
Speaker 4: We have anything we can't go.
Speaker 3: We're not doing a hook turn on.
Speaker 4: No, no, do we have any celeb type friend friends from glen Waverley, Glen Iris, Mount Waverley that we could take up on the way.
Speaker 3: Celeb type track lives around there, doesn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does pick up Christian Petrarca.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we love that she's not busy on the Friday before.
Speaker 5: Can we drop h in track?
Speaker 3: I'm sure it also loves us to drive past like everyone this is Christian truck.
Speaker 5: Is he in the cooking for it?
Speaker 3: Okay, we won't do that.
Speaker 4: Of for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'd love to know if anyone can make their way to Glomovery and we can pick you up along the wave, we book you in.
Speaker 3: We'll make sure we stop at any stop along that route and grab you.
Speaker 5: Are we grabbing people from their homes on the route.
Speaker 6: You gotta be I think we just stay on High Street because you start getting into side streets in a bus and it gets real com especially school pickup drop off.
Speaker 5: It'll be like Peter Dutton's bus on the campaign. Remember got stuff that.
Speaker 3: Is absolutely something that will happen to us.
Speaker 4: It'll got some takers.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to the phones thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: If you want to join us on coming?
Speaker 6: All right, Kelly hear aw, good morning. Now are you anywhere near that route? Can get to High Street, glom Waverley or no? Who would you like to come and experience the sites and sounds of.
Speaker 11: Hang out with you?
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll come on the What are you doing on Friday mornings?
Speaker 13: Is I'm coming with you?
Speaker 3: All right? Get her dates? That's one.
Speaker 6: You don't need to make the buses on us? Can we shouting your bus ride?
Speaker 4: Can I ask tomorrow? Can you two bring your school uniform?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now, my mum heard us talking about this yesterday and she's found it.
Speaker 6: I have grave concerns from these squeezing into the school dress.
Speaker 5: I think you'll be fine, Clint. The shorts might be a little.
Speaker 4: Hey, we've got a glen Waverley fellow, Shane. Did we did we do we go to school together?
Speaker 14: No? I a boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah this is perfect. You live in glen Waverley but you work in South Melbourne.
Speaker 14: Yeah, a little bit down the road down High Street just in one turn us out. Do I need to drive up to glen Waverley.
Speaker 3: So would you drive to the Movy station, get on the bus with us and we'll drive you to work.
Speaker 8: Way to go?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Shane's on the nov bus. What time do you need to be at work? Shane? This is our only issue?
Speaker 8: No, No, I'm pretty pretty flexible on the start.
Speaker 14: Just comes down the date, so I'll be able to work it out.
Speaker 3: Friday morning. We'll be Melbourne around ninety.
Speaker 4: I love as Melbournie and so we can ask questions about who you went to school with. Did you go to school with Tom Steinford? Yes? I sure did. Absolutely we should get Tom on the bus then we.
Speaker 2: Can we give him a bus yeah yeah, yeah, we'll get him to read the news on the bus and the texting.
Speaker 3: Okay, step I was just going to call him on speaker.
Speaker 2: We'll call him through the desk. Steff, glen Waverley, good morning, good morning. Do you want to come on the bus?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Why not? I got the day off. But I actually do work along the bus route as well. So do you want me for a couple of hours?
Speaker 4: I can definitely work.
Speaker 6: So do you want to jump on at glen Waverley station and come all the way or do you want us to pick you up somewhere?
Speaker 9: Oh honestly, I live literally like a couple of minutes from the station.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on Friday my way there. Yeah. Are you ready to be on the par partibus?
Speaker 9: I'm ready to be on a party bus?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: I love this for us. Okay, so we've got three people on our bus, but we can pick people up and drop them off. You stand on the side of the road if you're on High Street with a sight, Jason Lawrence, stop here and we will if we see you post as long as it's at the bus stop.
Speaker 2: We'll put the route on our socials as well today, so you can go and have a lord. We will track down Tom Steinford as well, get him to read the news for us on the bus.
Speaker 6: She is filling it is just hang on, we've got three people on it. I wouldn't say she's trying to create someart.
Speaker 4: We need more. Sorry, she is filling slowly.
Speaker 3: Plenty of seats on the bus.
Speaker 4: Now desperate stand up for him.
Speaker 2: Only twenty Outsteak Camilica joins, Welcome to the show, Camilicabayo, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morning, Hello. Now where are we finding you?
Speaker 6: I just saw you holidaying somewhere magnificent, like the French Riviera.
Speaker 4: Must be.
Speaker 7: I wasn't can and know I'm in Miami.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. Do you get much downtime to holiday or was that a work trip?
Speaker 7: It was like I went to Yeah, it was like a tiny tiny It's like a three day little holiday with a little bit of work.
Speaker 4: Do you ever walk into bars?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in that situation where you walk into a bar or like a restaurant and you can hear your music playing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 5: Did either sort of gets up on the chair and sings along or just I don't.
Speaker 7: Get up on their going along? I like, I like pretend to be shy about it, but on the inside, I'm like, yes.
Speaker 11: We're very.
Speaker 3: We're very excited to see you down under. You coming back to Australia. You're going to be here very very shortly.
Speaker 6: What are the things you look forward to when you when you travel to places like Australia, which feels like a far way land to a lot of Americans.
Speaker 7: It doesn't feel like it is a burrow. No, I'm I'm really excited to go to Australia because the last time I went, like, I really really loved it there. I loved I felt like the people were beautiful. And I'm not saying that in like a like wou sense, Like I literally like physically beautiful. I was like, why is everybody pretty here?
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 7: And then like and and like the food was amazing. I felt like that the nature was gorgeous. Everybody was so sweet and so welcoming and like relaxed.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I just I love So you do get out in the bat you can get out of and out in a bout, because that had frustrate me. You just like if you're stuck in exactly.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I can't live my life like that. I'm also like walking is like my religion. Like I love to walk. Whenever I'm feeling kind of anxious or stressed.
Speaker 8: I go for a walk.
Speaker 3: On the call it a hot girl walk around the tan. That's what the girls call it the tan.
Speaker 7: Okay, I want to go on a hot girl walk.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Can do it in the cover of darkness if we need.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would love that. No, I'm also like, I'm like short, I'm like brunette, I'm pretty, you know, I don't like I also when I go out, I'm not like in heels and like in full glam and you know what I mean, I'm like pretty, I'm pretty low key.
Speaker 3: I'm too lucky.
Speaker 7: Actually, sometimes sometimes i've actually I've actually someone said to me recently, so almost like you actually sometimes look worse than a normal person.
Speaker 3: That must be. That's the kind of thing on the abyss frank and say to you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: It was sort of a best friend. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I just I feel like I don't I don't really like, I.
Speaker 7: Don't look like a famous person, like you know, I dress low key there like you, you look worse normal people.
Speaker 3: But I was like, look, it must be important to you to be able to do that stuff right, because you're superstar and people would fall over their feet to see you. But that must take you out of a sense of normality to an extent. It must be nice to just be able to live your life as a normal human being, for sure.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's obviously it is really sweet when when you know you mean a lot to someone. And I've definitely been a fan of people before who have meant a lot to me, So it's like, wow, that's really cool that I take that spot in your life. But then sometimes you're like, well, I just like want to get a coffee and site see and decompressed. So it's like, I think there's there's a feeling for I like, I like both.
Speaker 6: I saw you posting about chat GPT the other night or the other recently.
Speaker 3: You did it. You asked Jpta a question.
Speaker 6: You boys listen to this. I went to sleep at eleven thirty. I woke up at three am because I got my period. It's tough for me to sleep. And I had coffee yesterday which I never do, and I'm starving. And she asked Chad JPT for advice? Is that how you often lean on for advice?
Speaker 7: The worst is I didn't even I didn't even ask it anything, Like I just was talking to it, like I just texted it like my friend. I actually you know, I actually deleted it. Today because I realized that I was I was actually depending on it too much, and I'm sure that happens to sure that happens to some people. Like I realized that I was talking to my therapist about it because I was literally outsourcing so many of my feelings and so many things to chatty bus like if I felt distressed or or like, I'd be like, oh, like my friend blah blah blah told me this, and like now I'm stressed blah blah blah. Like I didn't even sit with things anymore. I just wanted you to solve everything for me because it can be so comforting. And I was like, this is kind of unhealthy. So I deleted it today, broke up with her.
Speaker 3: I did it ever give you terrible advice?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 7: Well, sometimes I would. I would play with like I don't know, like I think the last terrible advice, I was like, uh, what's like a good Instagram caption for me and holiday? And it was like what about something like? And I gave me like a cornish Instagram caption and I was like.
Speaker 3: You have no taste.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit concerned. You've got your best friend telling you you look like shit and the only other person you're talking to just chat GPT.
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: I know right?
Speaker 11: No, No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I deleted it so I'm on the path.
Speaker 4: Camilla Cobea, I love saying your name. I just said to the guys before you joined us, I just could say it all day, Kamila Cabo. It does, doesn't It's such a beautiful name. Hey, to you your favorite song? Because Jace or before we started speaking, he quite likes don't go yet, don't you saying you like to sexy dance? No, No, I was just I was still on the moves to Clinton.
Speaker 2: I was just like, and I was a great thing with your music because I just think it adds, like takes me from a solid two to three.
Speaker 3: No, I think you go down.
Speaker 7: Actually, I think I think it takes you to attend my friend.
Speaker 5: It's spoken by girl friend.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite What's your favorite Camilla Cabo song? Camilla Cabo?
Speaker 7: Your favorite comic? A Veos song came like a Veos is? I like June Gloom for my last album.
Speaker 3: I like that song so and I like Boat the last album see XO XO.
Speaker 6: I heard you saying recently that it's sort of the most personal album to you because you wrote all the songs and that the title of the album is basically you signing off like keeping it personal.
Speaker 3: Is this album your favorite?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say it's the most personal in the sense that I've I've written the music for all my albums, so they're all personal. I think the difference with this one is that it was just way more of an insular process that were way less collaborators, so there was I guess like more of the songwriting like fell on me. But I think they're all personal. I do think this one is my favorite album because I just feel like I took more risks and it just like feels more different and like more progressive in that sense. So I do think this one is my favorite album.
Speaker 3: I became more nervous to release an album that you haven't collaborated with anyone on and it's all you.
Speaker 7: I wasn't nervous. I wasn't nervous because I felt so strongly about the music, and I just like, I feel like I follow my gut so much. I think I and like I have very little caution with those things, for better or for worse. So yeah, sometimes people are like, oh my god, how would you not think that your fans would be like, what the hell is this? And I'm like, I don't know, I really liked it.
Speaker 3: Is it is?
Speaker 2: It sort of mixed with from a business point of view, it's like, yeah, I believe in this song. I know what good music is. But then, like I was listening to Itch You're on a podcast the other day and he was just I know you've collaborated before, and he was just talking about how personal it is that moment when you hit upload for the first time because you're bleeding your heart out in you know, in certain songs. So I get like, the professional side, you know what great music is, and there's that confidence, but god, there must be so much anxiety when people are going to hear it for the first time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's definitely there's definitely anxiety. I think there's anxiety when whenever there's any negative things that get to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Like because to me, it's like I.
Speaker 7: Try to stay off of social media, but inevitably there's things that get to you. And that when I have more anxiety because I think I in the beginning, I always think people are gonna people are gonna like it because I like it, and that's definitely just like my naivete showing. I think the anxiety for me and the torment comes when I'm like, oh my gosh, this person didn't like it, and then I will torture myself about that one comment or whatever, or if there's more an I'll torture myself about that for hours.
Speaker 4: It's a natural reaction though, Oh like you know you should.
Speaker 2: I think one of us had a photo the other day from our past, and you know, you go to show someone and then you go before I show you it with the mind from when I took that. I love your attitude. I think, yeah, I think it's great. I just love saying your name.
Speaker 7: Fair enough. Yeah, it's all right. I'm happy about it.
Speaker 2: Look she is he a Margaret Court Arena, August twenty seven. Tickets are on south from Frontier Touring dot com. In fact, we're going to offload a double right now if you would like to come along and say commit look about sorry see.
Speaker 4: Camilla Kamer live and we will see you when you land. Because we've got to do the we're going to take you from We've got to go anti clockwise. You got to walk up the hill.
Speaker 3: There is one big hill. Do you like hill walks or do you like going down the hill?
Speaker 5: Okay, we're going anti clockwise.
Speaker 7: I like flat done or down?
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, if you see a girl in the cover of darkness looking less than famous walking down the hill, we can't wait to see you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for your time. We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning.
Speaker 4: Everyone's just gone twenty past nine.
Speaker 11: That is it.
Speaker 5: We are about to get out of here.
Speaker 4: But we are our next nova overseas trip is a banger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd actually I'd like to come on this.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Summer time ball in the UK. It is a huge lineup.
Speaker 6: Okay, tell me if I'm right. Mariah Carey, yes, correct, jesse Ja.
Speaker 3: Money, Marry Money, Money, Money is want to make the worst.
Speaker 2: Sarah Larson and you'll mate reader or just to name a few reader.
Speaker 3: Ora, she's got an amazing book and you get the sunshine too. So what you get flying it's sent to London? Okay, London?
Speaker 4: Will Smith really is there? Big Willie.
Speaker 3: Now have to get on the standby list of Melbourne thirteen twenty for ten done?
Speaker 4: All right, oh good.
Speaker 2: Maddie row is in next. But oh, we are getting out of here. Have a nice day, everyone, What are you getting up to?
Speaker 3: The great day? Everyone? Is it?
Speaker 6: It sort of blue skies is shout there, but it might get wet a little later, a little later.
Speaker 3: It was actually not cold yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was sure it wasn't cold rolling out of bed this morning. Actually it was not too bad.
Speaker 5: Bucket down rain.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of wind, but.
Speaker 3: It hasn't rained for a while now cased, I really really feel for the waters right now. They're doing it so tough.
Speaker 4: I might have to flick on that desalination plant soon.
Speaker 6: There's terrible flooding in New South Wales. It's sort of just not balancing out at the moment.
Speaker 5: You're to do a manure job on the on the lawn, out of the bat What.
Speaker 3: Do you mean you're going to go and be the no no.
Speaker 5: Forgets.
Speaker 4: Need to do it in other people's Yeah, right, gotcha. Stuffed it up again. Have a great diver around. We'll see tomorrow. By Lauren L.
Speaker 11: Wake Up feeling good on the socials,