Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Wake, Wake.
Speaker 2: Jason law.
Speaker 3: We'll start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: Is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to the long weekend Morning, Clint, Jesus.
Speaker 2: We've done some hard yards this week, Jason, I.
Speaker 4: Thought you meant this morning.
Speaker 2: But we've earned We've earned a long weekend. We have earned a long weekend, Melbourne. Someone's one minute past nine this morning. I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: Someone might have started the long weekend early.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is she?
Speaker 4: Is she Herellen paging Lowen to the studio.
Speaker 2: She'll be right, brody. Do we have do we have eyes on the eta eta for She's just.
Speaker 3: Going on a little walk around our park.
Speaker 5: Shall be shortly Albert part.
Speaker 4: She's walking around size walk there.
Speaker 3: She's coming in fit, firing and fresh.
Speaker 4: Good on her in Lira like kathin camp headphones over the time.
Speaker 2: I hope so I love that for her.
Speaker 4: Well, she had she had a big night. We all went out yesterday as a team. We went to lawn bowling. We did some were a lot better than others. Yeah, I wasn't very good. It was I from met It visits bowls clubs a lot.
Speaker 2: It turns out you don't visit the bowls club Green.
Speaker 4: No, that's what it was. Barm which you do some very good workouts Arabic stars in the midildings.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Oh my god, she's done it.
Speaker 2: Good morning, How Albert Park go to work?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, you do not.
Speaker 2: Did you really know? She ran from the car?
Speaker 7: Obviously didn't runs work.
Speaker 6: But you know what I did do?
Speaker 7: I was dreaming that I was hitting snooze on my phone this morning, but you were.
Speaker 6: Actually It turns out I wasn't dreaming. You actually time, I've actually turned my alarm off. It had gone off already three times. That was thirty minutes past question.
Speaker 4: The alarm goes alarmoes of you. Early alarm goes off even though when the phone's on silent, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 6: When it's on silent, but if the volume, so the volume was down, so it's kind of down low.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, And it was a bit my alarm's a bit like chimey.
Speaker 2: Times.
Speaker 7: It was like a soundtrack to my dreams pulls away. So I had a big bed to myself.
Speaker 2: Oh that's lush.
Speaker 6: I should have stayed, should have done it from long weekend.
Speaker 4: You do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do what you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I found out what's wrong to finishes.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 6: I said to you the other day, your kids doing a full day or a half day? And you said full day? And I was like, that's interesting. Every other child I know has a.
Speaker 2: Half yeah, olock. I mean that's after lunch. They get their lunch break. Then they're like, see you.
Speaker 6: Off times lunchtime into school.
Speaker 4: I don't know that changed around twelve. I think we used to have little lunch and then big lunch.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, play lunch recess we called it.
Speaker 2: They eat the classrooms now sorry, in the classrooms. They do that once they go outside, and.
Speaker 6: Then they go to make sure run's eating.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's what it is, to make sure people are stealing each other's food. I go one for one, twisty for a drado, which.
Speaker 2: One chip found out.
Speaker 4: One of my kids has been playing rock paper scissors to win over other kids tuck shop money.
Speaker 6: I take exactly which kid that.
Speaker 4: Is to and then he has a plant, so like they turn their backs to each other and then do like the rock paposes and then turn around and his mate's holding.
Speaker 2: Up what the kid he's paying?
Speaker 7: I think he's running an illegal gambling room.
Speaker 2: Will be very good in charge trading stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Did you see that movie Molly's Game which she was running all the underground poker.
Speaker 4: It's exactly like that, but it's tuck shop.
Speaker 6: Hopefully he won't go to prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if he does, we'll take him a cart and the darts.
Speaker 7: So it'll be a great thing to do on the show.
Speaker 4: We'll go visit the jar's ever done that before. It is three pass six, Good morning, Welcome to you a long weekend. We're going to a massive show coming up. We'll tell you all about it after Bruno. I don't know what the weather Bureau was smoking yesterday, but it was beautiful afternoon.
Speaker 7: It was warm, It did rain a little bit, oh did you?
Speaker 6: But it was also raining.
Speaker 7: It was also raining bird poo on half of our.
Speaker 2: Starf Oh yeah yeah. If you got shot on a bird.
Speaker 6: Pood on gen Z yep, and then a bird pood on Kiley, who's the girliest of all the girls in the team, yeh, were landed right on her knife next to her chicken parmesan and that was it. Back greatest displays of squawking female I've ever seen she couldn't move, she.
Speaker 4: Was frozen in for It has just gone seven past six here at nov We've got a big show coming up today. Your chance to win five k at seven and eight thanks to mate to Carlile Holmes, Nick the Wizard Watson in after eight this morning and your final chance to win your way to gather around.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, how good. Just listen up for the footy starring and you could be with a bunch of mates.
Speaker 7: Or the fan.
Speaker 4: Yes and lines tonight at the gab gab your money on the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm the same. I've tipped the Lions.
Speaker 4: Just a light tail caught on.
Speaker 9: There was that. There was a blackout, same, yeah, blackout at the mc G one year. The scoreboard caught fire.
Speaker 6: That's right, Yeah, yeah, wow the lights went out of the MCG, didn't it once?
Speaker 2: One of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, yeah, I mean it happens. It happens a lot. You know when you've got to change.
Speaker 4: The globe remember thee the light terror on?
Speaker 2: Can you guys please remind me I do have that stuff for Nick Watson to sign.
Speaker 6: Who's it for again?
Speaker 9: Leo, my nephew who doesn't even Barrack for them, but he just is obsessed with Nick Watson.
Speaker 7: I know, I think the kids love Nicks.
Speaker 2: Did you when you were a child, did you have an autographed book Steve Branoff?
Speaker 6: Really, I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't know how an autograph, But I loved Matthew Richardson?
Speaker 2: Did you how obsessed? Did you have posters?
Speaker 7: I don't think No. I think all my posters were of Leonardo DiCaprio or de Brother.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 6: I love Bro, but no, I didn't have footy posters but he But like I loved Matthew Richardson, like rich you meet him? Yeah, I met him. We're pretty footy, nuffy family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his dad was very high up at the football club. He was like, he's a life member. So this wasn't It was.
Speaker 6: Also the nineties, like they weren't as wealthy as the players are now, so they would come over for dinner. And I'm sure come over for dinner other players, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well my dad was friends with his dad.
Speaker 4: Were schoolmates coming around just to meet him?
Speaker 7: Well, I was in primary school.
Speaker 6: But the players were always over for dinner because none of them had that much cash, and so mum and dad had put on dinner back in the.
Speaker 2: Day, like okay, we've got a pork knuckle tonight.
Speaker 6: Actually some of the younger players. Yeah yeah, but some of the younger players. Mum and dad go out on a Friday night and they were my babysitters. Dad was like, oh, we'll call we'll call this person or that person, and they'd come baby rich Out.
Speaker 4: Because he was high up in the club, he would make them players coming back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they are like eighteen year olds, would babysit us.
Speaker 4: You want to get a run on the field this weekend.
Speaker 6: You get around here, We've got all these photos of us with all these like footy players from back in the day. They probably weren't, you know, maybe they were not the best ones, not the Brownlow winning ones, but the other one. Oh yeah, I don't know if rich Over babysited me, but our parents. My dad just friends with his dad, so we knew you very well. But I had a crush on him. I remember little cun No, No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: Anymore babysitting when days are done.
Speaker 6: Oh but I was.
Speaker 7: Probably six seven.
Speaker 6: And he no, maybe not. Maybe it was the older ones because I would have been seven and they would have been like nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and I remember thinking, did you have a jumper?
Speaker 6: Okay, I assume so I can't really remember.
Speaker 2: It's probably do you have a jersey?
Speaker 4: Go to broncost jersey and updated each year with.
Speaker 2: A different number or different jersey. No, just don't do numbers, do they.
Speaker 4: It rattled the numbers?
Speaker 2: H Yeah, can you tell it rattled.
Speaker 4: Me when they changed major sponsors, because then my jersey would look old because I had like the DK instead of like G.
Speaker 6: That was good for the club because they're idiots.
Speaker 2: Get another jump off every year. Got to have the same sponsors as the player I met.
Speaker 7: My brother had like a Woolen one like and it was.
Speaker 4: Like, ye, Canterbury store, you would have done some good times.
Speaker 2: Caby was one of Melbourne's sponsors for many years.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Canterbury screams rugby to me.
Speaker 2: League rugby?
Speaker 4: Yeah Union, right. You know I met Steve Runoff, my ultimate player hero.
Speaker 2: Califlower is no what.
Speaker 4: The head gear?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so's cauliflower.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 4: I met him over the potato skins at Sissla.
Speaker 6: Oh what what a meat cute? What a play.
Speaker 4: I was like literally going for the potato skins in the pasta and I looked up near he is my hero and I got him to sign something and then Dad Glad wrapped it for me.
Speaker 2: So skins with the pasta they're always at Yeah, not always, but.
Speaker 6: They're in the buffet.
Speaker 2: Did you a combo?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah?
Speaker 7: It was like how many different types of food could you put on one plate?
Speaker 2: Really? I just go individual serves, just.
Speaker 7: You know what they needed kids, different foods didn't touch was.
Speaker 4: Like they needed the Bento trays.
Speaker 6: I mean, kids these days are too spoil with the Bento lunchboxes and the Bento dinner bowls and shucked on one play exactly.
Speaker 2: Mom was like, grab a few of those apples and chuck them in my hand bag.
Speaker 6: This what's happened.
Speaker 4: I agree why I got an issue with Oh so we had a little team outing yesterday we went to lawn bowls.
Speaker 2: Your club, Clint, Yes, my club Richmond Union, remember Gleadles Street. No, it expired six months ago.
Speaker 7: You actually remember why.
Speaker 9: When I moved back to Richmond, I thought, I'm going to be a community guy and I'm going to sign up to Richmond Union Bowling Club. I think because you were a member of Hampton bar Rolls yep, So I decided I would do a rival bowling.
Speaker 7: Clubs Monkey see monkey do. How many times did the membership never?
Speaker 2: Not once?
Speaker 4: Did by the hat?
Speaker 6: No? Maybe audio guy didn't want to get.
Speaker 7: He didn't want to get some bit and the guy behind the bar was like.
Speaker 2: No one ever before I was a member, temp off, I would.
Speaker 6: Have said your four bucks.
Speaker 4: So I, like the hat, got a new bering this morning, right, car was at work?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 4: How much you reckon you get from Bentley East to South Melbourne?
Speaker 7: You know you winging about this during a fuel crisis, That's why I know.
Speaker 2: But we have some I'm with him here now, so look sixty five bucks.
Speaker 4: That's not my issue? Was no, no, no, god?
Speaker 2: What did you get?
Speaker 6: Hang on?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Will what forty five?
Speaker 11: What was it?
Speaker 7: Give me the category? Was it an X and xcel or come comfort?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: So as I was getting out of there in a fuel crisis.
Speaker 6: No, but the comforts are often cameras. Ev No, Tesla's doing my bit for the environment.
Speaker 4: Now here's the go lots. Yeah, I got out of the shower right before I got dressed. A quick look at uber and it said the car like the closest car is seven minutes away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because there's not many on the roads at the moment, so.
Speaker 4: I thought, bang, hit order seven minutes.
Speaker 7: But that doesn't Actually, it's that's sort of like, eyeah.
Speaker 4: Well that's the thing. Seven minutes I've hit order, and then it comes up driver three minutes away because.
Speaker 6: He might have just done a drop off or might have just signed on. So I'm now like, oh no, you can't blow up.
Speaker 2: The running around dude.
Speaker 4: Now I'm quickly running around the house nude, getting all my clothes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then here rives. I'm like, I send a message, I just need two minutes still putting on my shoes. Charges me a weight fee?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: How much is the weight fee? Fifty one dollar.
Speaker 6: Fifty The principal, well, no, because they can't, like I hate to say it, I mean, sixty five.
Speaker 7: Dollars is completely ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's correct, but like you book it, and if someone's just signed on, then there's a closer car. Usually people were like, oh my god, amazing, You're the only person see in the world to complain that you uber arrived earlier.
Speaker 9: Yes, my issue right now is that I feel they're taking the piss with the fuel crisis.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, you're ready.
Speaker 9: This is my theory because that your sort of fair is going up by maybe let's say ten fifteen dollars, but a tank of fuel is maybe an extra what forty fifty dollars, So they're making just that money on every passenger.
Speaker 7: Well, no, I spoke to a driver the other day who did an uber good morning to it.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 6: I said this on the show the other day, though. I felt for him because he had done a uber I don't know X maybe job and he's said he only made a couple of dollars off it because it was like the petrol, he made like a dollar fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think small trips they're getting like screwed over the lot where the one's getting screwed twenty four.
Speaker 6: Everyone's getting strong. I mean, thank god, Anthony Albaneze, he made that very insightful.
Speaker 4: We're talking about that after seven.
Speaker 7: Could have been an email I.
Speaker 4: Was getting texted my wife. Don't we going back into COVID times. It's a PM address by the generator.
Speaker 7: I think if you're doing a PM address, you've got to make some serious.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there a big build up?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 7: Your alarms the Prime Minister had addressed the nation was during cover.
Speaker 2: Yeah so hello trigger, but also it was quite nice. He wished to see a happy East.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 9: I reckon it should be a monthly address and you go through the agenda. We're going to talk about this.
Speaker 2: You don't walk up to the daily meetings here exactly.
Speaker 7: And this is the same guy who loves sitting down watching Question Time.
Speaker 2: I watch it all the time.
Speaker 4: What a loser. Good morning, Melbourne, this is No. Over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren clint here as well. We're doing to thanks our mates and she already express and coming up after seven this morning. Five k up for grabs thanks to Carlile Holmes. And you are listening out for the footy siren. When you hear it, give us a ring and you and three mates can be off to gather around. It is the ultimate trip.
Speaker 6: Oh is that our final trip? This is Oh my goodness, how exciting you're going, aren't you?
Speaker 4: I am You're going to Bali the next morning at six am this time? No, no, no, I'm being very very responsible. I'm coming back to Melbourne.
Speaker 7: What are you going to do for the holidays.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet, any any suggestions.
Speaker 6: It's the holidays. The world is your oyster. You have absolutely nothing tying you down, nothing to be in here. We're not going to be screaming at you at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll in your hotel room door in California just going.
Speaker 6: You were, and he said no, it was a package deal. He doesn't.
Speaker 4: He goes now.
Speaker 7: He's on his own these days. He's really growing up.
Speaker 4: Our boy, Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number earlier. I don't have no idea how we got onto it, but we were chatting about celebs we all met in the nineties.
Speaker 7: We were talking about meeting footy for our footy heroes.
Speaker 4: We don't want to know about celebs you meet now and get a selfie with.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't want to know about I mean, Nicolkumen was around in the nineties too, but like, I don't want to know that.
Speaker 9: It's because I'm hunting Nick Watson's autograph. My nephews jump up.
Speaker 6: Autographs don't hold as much weight as they did back in the day because there was no camera pholks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I had an autographed book which I used by and large four footy signatures. So he used to hang over the race.
Speaker 11: You know, the the.
Speaker 2: Cheer squad fair a brief moment.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I loved it and I just to hang over the race and you just dangle your autographed book and they'd come up and sign it.
Speaker 7: Do you know what I did get signed?
Speaker 2: I had a oversize a strain open ball.
Speaker 13: No, it was.
Speaker 7: Basketball Harlem Globetrotters.
Speaker 6: I loves my brother and I went down to the fence and the whole team.
Speaker 2: Son. What about Andrew Gays?
Speaker 6: I think we had a Melbourne Tigers basketball too. My brother loved basketball. We just go to the Melbourne Tigers and Andrew Gaye signed one.
Speaker 2: I think I got Leroy Loggins from the Bullets.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Britain brought out a boondle and I lined up in the Queen Street Mall of Brisbane to get Human Nature's autographed.
Speaker 6: Oh that's I mean, what's that song?
Speaker 4: Since their bankers apparently.
Speaker 6: You've honestly gone for human nature songs no one's ever heard of. Well, that's truly bizarre, because human Nature, I mean that that holds weight.
Speaker 2: It should be like that holds every time you cry.
Speaker 4: I'm back.
Speaker 2: I remember walking through King's Way in Glen Waverley, you know, that beautiful establishment still there, still there, And we were with mum and dad, and we bumped into Marina Pryor.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's that's Carols by Handler Royalty.
Speaker 2: I think she's a single gal.
Speaker 6: Now that's amazing. But we were just talking about human nature. Now, human Nature had a co lab with the one knownly John Farnham sing Toby.
Speaker 7: Toby was a hottie, loved the eyebrow ring too.
Speaker 6: But I mean, you saw human nature and I saw John Farnham in the world by the pool at the I can't remember the name of the result in Port Douglas and my mum was like, yeah, one of those, and I think it was Pepper's back then it was something in Port doug And Mom was like, oh my god, it's Whispering Jack. Holy shit, Laura, that is Whispering Jack in the wild. And I was like, oh my god. And his sons are like my age, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Wow, go play with these boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I think I just swamed around in my yellow bikini when I was all of fourteen thirteen thinking I looked like el McPherson trying to get whispering Jack's son's attention.
Speaker 2: Who the body, please? Oh the body?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I wasn't. I wasn't going to refer to myself as the body at thirteen or twelve, whatever it was. But I was in a bikini and I thought, God, whispering Jack sons aren't going to be able to take their eyes off me. And their eyes never noticed me while Jack it was one of those lagoon pools. It was very nineties, early two.
Speaker 4: I could swim back to your room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh we couldn't afford that room though. We're around the back blocks thirteen twenty fourteen. Who is the celebo celebritwo you met in the nineties. I've got or early two thousands.
Speaker 4: Two hundred dollars moondog vouches up for grabs. Otherwise, I've got a stack of passes to keep the kids busy. These school holidays.
Speaker 9: We used to I went to Glen Waverley High and at lunch time we'd get to go to the food court at the Glen and the celebos in there were amazing because it was neighbours lunch.
Speaker 2: Breakers and they shut up the raid pinok course, so we.
Speaker 9: Used to see how el Mager was there, see Susan Kennedy was there as well, linemer Noodle.
Speaker 2: We'd be carrying our trays back to our table and bump into each other.
Speaker 4: Thirty twenty four to ten, hew'd you get a signature from me? In the nineties or the early two thousand, Leon, don't worry?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 7: The original version of that was one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's pretty good too, and I had I had it on I Reckon.
Speaker 6: It was twenty ten and I was on a holiday in America with my friends. Was the first time I'd done a big trip with my mates, and we had that song on my I want to say iPod might have been an MP three player and I download. You had to download the songs, and I'd obviously downloaded an illegal version and it had like what's the equivalent of a watermark in a song? You went like this your kid Derek over the top and that. We thought it was in the song what No He's gonna And we used to sing that, and then when I heard the actual version, I was like, oh, it's not actually in the song.
Speaker 4: So it had an illegal version, so it was like a dodgy version to what he's going to humiliate me, but.
Speaker 2: Don't Why what did you do?
Speaker 7: Did you do an illegible version of don't worry late Leone?
Speaker 4: I forgot about this.
Speaker 2: So you read it in your phone.
Speaker 4: I know, but I didn't check it. So yesterday we all went and did lawn belts Team lawn bells. Then we tried to support small business in the area, so we went to a few.
Speaker 2: Pubs, did a little pub call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we ended up back at Clint's place just because we wanted to walk him home make sure he got there. And Clint thought he'd put on some party music.
Speaker 2: I'll put on this on us.
Speaker 7: Oh no, do you have that one with the ads because you won't pay for.
Speaker 6: The subscription having Norman.
Speaker 7: Just strong with you all got your foxtail box in the house to tell them.
Speaker 4: Stopped.
Speaker 2: Clint all, I'm getting this Harvey normanator.
Speaker 7: Have you not got Spotify Premium?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I do last Radio?
Speaker 6: What the hell.
Speaker 2: I've got a son of talk about a vibe. Everyone just stopped and looked at each other and He's like, sorry, guys, the ads will stop.
Speaker 7: So in the musical stuff you put Cools Radio and that's good, that's good.
Speaker 4: Gear, that's great year. All right, thirteen twenty.
Speaker 6: Number and right now though, we're asking who didn't you meet in the nineties, like you know, in the world or the two thousands. Clint bumped into Marina prior at Kingsway. I saw John Farnham whispering Jack at the pool in Port Douglas, and Jayson saw human nature in a Queen street.
Speaker 4: I think they're getting the keys to the city.
Speaker 6: Got a signature, Amanda, good morning, who'd you meet?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 8: I met dieta Brummer.
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 14: Actually, Laurence spuck the memory when I was that the Melbourne Show as a thirteen.
Speaker 7: Year old and brother, Amanda, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking how old am I?
Speaker 8: Forty eight?
Speaker 6: Yes, so we're sort of similar vintage exactly. But he was a heart throb in the nineties, wasn't he be sure? I had him on posters on show Away.
Speaker 4: Come on, we're a neighbour's house.
Speaker 2: Did you meet him at the Channel seven ten at the Royal Melbourne Show?
Speaker 6: I did act amazing, I'm amazing.
Speaker 4: We met some of the Neighbours stars because they were in Brisbane they were flying to Brisbane to open the I G. A and the Red Rooster the street what so early that was on one of those little suburban shoppings and it had the doubles like getting an I G A and a red Rooster and they in big roster back then and they had the roadster. Was the original red rooster.
Speaker 6: That must have only been in queens We didn't have the big rooster here red? Is that like TMU red Roaster? Anyone out there has anyone out there who's no one's heard of. No, it's not the big It was just big rooster that sounds like Queensland to me?
Speaker 4: You did, yep? Brady does remember It're there.
Speaker 6: At the opening when the neighbors started the consequence.
Speaker 2: Hello Glenn, Yeah, going, we'd you meet?
Speaker 4: The nineties?
Speaker 6: What big celebrities?
Speaker 13: Ninety seven was working on the corner of pol the Street and Foster Street and Danny all these cameras outside and I walk outside and the honey.
Speaker 2: Locker plugger plugger.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: When he was at the court case through Greyhound.
Speaker 6: Saga, did you meet? Did like?
Speaker 7: Did you ask for an autograph? While he was in a media scum?
Speaker 13: I got, well, you were just sort of getting out of the car and really the sprint across the road as fast as he could sprint back. Then yeah, I got on the page three color plado of the Hills, the prin.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's amazing. Because Plugger hated hated media attention, didn't he He was never really did interviews, He didn't do any of that, so he didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, Who'd you Meet in the nineties? That's the big Rooster there.
Speaker 2: Let's see, so that was a pub version of Red.
Speaker 4: Early nineties. I just looked it up. Early nineties that rebranded the Red Rooster.
Speaker 6: Oh thank god, because look at that line trust Salmonella.
Speaker 4: There's the chicken specialists.
Speaker 6: They must have had a crisis to have to do a rebrand. Something had happened and they had to do a rebrand.
Speaker 2: Good morning, jan Good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you going.
Speaker 2: We're great? Who'd you meet in the wild?
Speaker 8: We met and maintained our friendship with Roger Federer in two thousand and right.
Speaker 7: Okay, well that's a mad flex now.
Speaker 8: How how we were on a cruise island hopping in Thailand Before he was rich and famous, he was with America and Yeah, we just got chatting and he was with Eric Erica no Mierica.
Speaker 2: His wife, Oh.
Speaker 3: America, And.
Speaker 8: Yeah we've been to the US Open, Wimbledon. Well when you met him, oh gosh, she was only twenty twenty one, I guess I.
Speaker 4: Want to just exchange dates and kept in touch pretty much.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you heard from the Fed?
Speaker 8: We went to his exhibition match in January and went at dinner and is he changed a bit in all these years?
Speaker 5: Not not a scrap.
Speaker 6: Nicest guy now mirror.
Speaker 7: The wife seems quite fierce.
Speaker 3: Quite what fierce?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 7: I feel like she'd be the boss.
Speaker 8: Oh look, I think it definitely takes more than one man to make a team. Yeah, and she's adorable and like, yeah, they just they absolutely adore one another.
Speaker 4: You ever hitten off with Tomic and go to his matches as well?
Speaker 8: We've seen a few over the years, but.
Speaker 7: You know how to hit a tennis with it?
Speaker 8: Where we went to Indian Wells, they used to read the same house and my husband. The closest we've got is my husband had a hit with the girls tennis coach.
Speaker 6: Oh, there you go, that's degrees quickly.
Speaker 2: When you went back to when you went out for dinner, where'd you go? And did he pick up the tab? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's always picked up the tab. Well, that's We went to Europe a couple of years ago when we caught up with him in Zurich and my husband tried to pay and he just laughed. He goes, you know, I'm in Switzerland. If I don't pay, I'll get into trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, can you add us to that group?
Speaker 7: That Jen that's that's a mad flex.
Speaker 4: That's a mad and also a decent bloke.
Speaker 8: And look at that Oh he's Yeah, he's just beautiful. The King's they're just gorgeous.
Speaker 6: Do you think you're hanging out in Indian Wells with Roger feder is cooler than me? Saying John Fan and Bard Pool in Port Douglas.
Speaker 8: Say the sorry, say that again?
Speaker 4: We go thanks? You make Carlisle Holmes it better starts with Carlile Holmes at twenty twenty six VI is it one of their display homes across Melbourne or at Carlile Holmes dot com dot au. We got five K to go this morning?
Speaker 6: What legends they've doubled your chances in five K question? Melbourne so let's try and win new some cash. We're going to Jess in East Melvin. Good morning, Jess, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: Ah.
Speaker 4: About to take some time off work for spend it with the kiddies for Easter.
Speaker 15: I am, and I'm running a little bit late because my six started five minutes ago, but I was pulled over. I've got my I've got my glasses on, so I can think.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, the glasses should help you. See, Jess, you're a nurse. You deserve the cash. I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars today. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 4: Rules are simple. You are going to hear a question Jess, and then you must answer within that three seconds.
Speaker 2: Yep, got it, all right, You've got this glasses on.
Speaker 4: They're on for five hundred.
Speaker 6: Can definitely make you smarter.
Speaker 4: Absolutely for five mina bucks.
Speaker 3: What is the signature food dish served ed Wimbledon? Three?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 15: Oh strawberries and great?
Speaker 6: It was the glasses, Jess, Oh my god, the glasses.
Speaker 11: You know, I've just turned fifty, and you know how when you're driving and you can't.
Speaker 6: Turn the volume up and all those things. Yeah, that's what I did.
Speaker 2: The life well done.
Speaker 6: Say five hundred bucks to spend on the school holidays with the kids. You enjoy that, have a great best off, Thank good, welcome to Look she's got to go, yes, got to go minutes late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're waiting for it. Five hundred dollars thanks of Cala.
Speaker 4: We love it and that's why we are going to do it again this morning coming up at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Another chance to win.
Speaker 7: Five k oh my gosh, it's my favorite.
Speaker 4: A brand new show on last night that all of Australia was watching. We're going to chat about that next on number one hundred. Olivia Dean here a nova. Good morning. It is nine past seven, were on the air. Thanks so mates, it's already express this morning, what like nine four am. All eyes will be on the Telly as the latest mission to the Moon.
Speaker 7: No sorry, they're not landing on the Moon to the Moon.
Speaker 4: They're doing a they're doing a Artemis two.
Speaker 2: They're going to do a doing a lap, a couple of laps.
Speaker 6: Actually, have they talked about why no one's landing on the Moon anymore since?
Speaker 2: Because they've done it, been there, done that, so they just said.
Speaker 6: Have they done that the all the but then you keep going back or what they think they discovered everything there was to discover about the Moon the first time. That's it.
Speaker 5: Unbeliever.
Speaker 4: All the space lovers are out sitting there in America.
Speaker 6: It's pretty amazing on their.
Speaker 4: Camping chairs waiting to watch the Space Shuttle take off. But last night here in Australia was all eyes on TV because elbow the country.
Speaker 10: My fellow Australians. By nature, we're an optimistic country, but I understand that right now it's hard to be positive. The war in the Middle East has caused the biggest spike in petrol and diesel prices in history, and the reality is the economic shocks caused by this war will be with us for months.
Speaker 4: What did I miss?
Speaker 16: I mean?
Speaker 6: The comments on it were quite funny, like it seemed like a big announcement was coming and we sort of didn't really get told anything. I think my favorite comment was that could have been an email, didn't need to be a meeting.
Speaker 4: What do you think when it came out our boats addressing the country. We haven't had that since.
Speaker 2: Coors A crisis, it's a full bone crisis.
Speaker 6: But there wasn't sort of much of a solution. Look, I think the bit that was interesting is that it was stuck with it for at least a few months. Yep, that was all I took from it. Clinton, You're smart. The meat did you take any? Could have been an eail.
Speaker 9: Ultimately, he's the PM, so if he's he's asking Australians to think about using public transport, you know, assuring them that they've got enough petrol to get them through the crisis, but to try and think of the farmers, and I think it's I mean what, he's our elected official, Like what why why wouldn't you people complain when they don't do anything and then they do something and people complain. I think it was great wanting politicians to be answering it to the public, right.
Speaker 4: I think that I know you're a probably lover. No I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just trying to be fair here.
Speaker 9: But I people are carrying on regard, carrying on like pork chops about oh you know, I should have put it in an email.
Speaker 2: Well, he's the PM.
Speaker 7: I just think calling he wasn't actually going to put it in an.
Speaker 6: Email addresses quiet you know what I seem like there was something quite dramatic. Yeah, yeah, would you think it was a bit of an anti climax. Absolutely, we're out, which is probably a good thing.
Speaker 2: But if he doesn't. If he doesn't, it's a full blone world. I understand that.
Speaker 4: But I think coming out saying I have a national address tonight, like my wife was texting me, go up, what's going on? Elbow's taking it there?
Speaker 6: Do you think everyone freaked out a bit?
Speaker 4: Well, it's been what years since that's actually happened. Yeah, and last time it was big like this is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it could have just been one of those morning press conferences.
Speaker 4: Yes, just deliver the news through the day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I just there wasn't that much news in it. I think the fact that we're going to be stuck with it for a few months is.
Speaker 9: I mean, he's just trying to assure Australians that everything is going to be okay. But to use your common sense because there's a lot of people who aren't a lot of selfish people out there who are doing silly things with petrol?
Speaker 2: Should we stockpiling?
Speaker 6: Lots of people doing that?
Speaker 2: Thought enough for him to get up and.
Speaker 6: So that was for the stockpil as you reckon.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just begging for common sense.
Speaker 4: People were shaming a bloke at the servo the other day online because he was filling up his boat. Everyone's like, really, is that the necessity?
Speaker 7: Maybe he's a professional fishermen.
Speaker 4: Oh, it didn't look like it.
Speaker 6: I think we're quick to judge too, I agreed.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 7: Sometimes sometimes people judge that nine facts.
Speaker 4: Guys Albow had the year and Eyes of the Nation last night. Should we let people address Melbourne this morning on the ear if they have an announcement?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you would like to address Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: It might be a message to people, you know, stop parking on your nature strip. Stop parking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, out in front of.
Speaker 6: My plane yesterday that was blowing up about sun parking on their nature strip.
Speaker 4: Yep, thurday and twenty four ten is our number. We've got free stuff to go and return. I got turned to dollar moon dog vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 7: Have you got an announcement to Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Are there of you two?
Speaker 2: Nah, we'll see in two weeks.
Speaker 4: We're on holidays as of today.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'd like to announce to Melbourne and to you too. Don't call me, don't text me. I am touching out for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Yep. Actually, here's announcement.
Speaker 6: That goes to you too, Brody and the product.
Speaker 4: On a weeknights, go home at nine pm. No, no, nothing good. It happens after nine.
Speaker 6: Pm weekna after nine pm on a weeknight. You didn't even go home before nine pm on a Wednesday last night.
Speaker 2: So this is not so much a soapbox. It's just like an announcement platform. Like you get your team.
Speaker 4: You might want to go Hay Melbourne. It's my fortieth this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: Clap me in.
Speaker 2: Guys, Hey Melbourne, I'm.
Speaker 4: Having a garage suck, are you No? No, no, no, I'm giving examples. Someone might be thirteen twenty four ten is our number. You have the Nova microphone, the ears of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: It's open Melbourne, Come at us.
Speaker 4: Do you have an announcement? Let's see if it's stronger than elbows, we'll come back hit the phones. Coming up next Cold Play, Good Morning Melbourne, twenty two past seven. Remember you listening out for the forty sire and when you hear it, give us a ring and you could pick up the final trip to the twenty twenty six AFL gather Around. It's a festival of footy in South Australia. It's happening from April nine to twelve. You can load up the crew and hit the road with we to plan your journey at gather Around dot af L. You know, offload a trip before nine this morning. At the moment there, my fellow Australians, we are letting you address Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Yes, make an announcement to Melbourne. Could be about anything.
Speaker 4: Last night he said, look national address.
Speaker 2: We're all this is.
Speaker 9: This is your moment, your chance to announce something. Say something could be fun, it can be something serious, could be.
Speaker 4: Your birthday, could be a garage style whatever it is. You've got the airtime, but I'd like.
Speaker 7: You to start it with my fellow Melbournians.
Speaker 4: Good call.
Speaker 6: In Born, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning Simon, you're up at the podium. Take it away.
Speaker 14: Good morning to my fellow Melbournians. Can you please stop taking my lunch from the fridge when it's labeled with my name?
Speaker 6: Now that happens in workplaces right across Simone, you cooking up some good dishes.
Speaker 7: Is that the issue or is it leftovers what you got in your.
Speaker 14: Top of I made lasagna and a salad.
Speaker 7: How many people are in the office.
Speaker 14: About well, on any given day up to about two hundred people.
Speaker 17: Oh god?
Speaker 2: And is this a daily occurrence? Does it go every day?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 14: Not every day when I occasionally occasionally, But you know, I was excited last night because I didn't have it at lunch time, so I was taking it over for dinner and I thought, well, I didn't have it at lunchtime, so I'll.
Speaker 2: Be able to have it at my dinner and you know what you need.
Speaker 4: Someone in the office had this when I was working in Brisbane. It's a lockable container.
Speaker 2: Statue, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got a combination thing on the front.
Speaker 6: Are they stealing your tapway too, because that's what I'd be most annoyed.
Speaker 14: Oh no, I've know the tup of wear goes on a shelf that gets washed out, and so.
Speaker 7: You come back and they've washed it.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Thanks. That is the ultimate power.
Speaker 6: Do you have any suspicions? Surely there's someone that you're staring at thinking.
Speaker 14: I don't know. I feel like we've got cameras, so you never know.
Speaker 2: I might go to the work.
Speaker 6: Place team and for me, who's stealing my lasagna?
Speaker 4: I think you add something to the lasagnia, little laxative or something.
Speaker 6: Oh see, Oh you know that's one way sure way to found out fine with fine, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go back to the podium, Lachlan.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning.
Speaker 6: The phone is yours, my friends.
Speaker 12: All right, So to my fellow Malvernians, I want ask to come around and get together around the Melbourne Demons because this year is our years bringing his cousin over the way we got it, we got in the bag. Look at Carlton over to you.
Speaker 2: Clint, oh, Lochlan, that was inspirational. I'd give you. I'd give you.
Speaker 7: I don't think you've given him enough of a pump up.
Speaker 9: No, no, that was fantastic. I'd give him. I'd give him ten minutes seven o'clock like the PM head.
Speaker 6: I thought you would have got way more around that.
Speaker 4: I thought that the PM gave for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so was.
Speaker 7: I don't think it was ten.
Speaker 4: Hands a lot.
Speaker 2: It was great, Louise, you've got the ear of Melbourne.
Speaker 15: Good morning guys, to my fellow Melbournians.
Speaker 14: I did a full hair wash this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh it's hair washed, wash.
Speaker 14: And treat, heat protecting, anti frieze and dry.
Speaker 4: What does that take?
Speaker 2: Jesus?
Speaker 14: It was only it was quick, you know, twenty minutes about ten? Yeah, yeah, about ten to dry?
Speaker 4: Well really talk up the whole washing of the hair things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, she Louise had to get up half an hour earlier than her normal routine to do the five set process.
Speaker 7: You know what amazes me with girls, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: When like they're in the shower and they'll be like, oh, no, I'm not not weting my hair today.
Speaker 2: Can you have a proper shower without with a shower cap on? Just what do you not get it wet?
Speaker 6: Just don't?
Speaker 7: It takes so much effort to wash?
Speaker 6: Did you hear? What did you hit? An anti just a dressed address the nation? She did a wash, a treatment, a conditioner, an anti freeze and a blow dry. It takes time.
Speaker 4: We missed something. What else do you do in the shower ways?
Speaker 3: It takes that.
Speaker 15: You've got to work yourself up for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what time did you just get up to do that?
Speaker 8: That quarter to six?
Speaker 4: Se Wow?
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 7: You try doing that every morning you go.
Speaker 2: To dry shampoo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 4: That's like towel competitor in your hair.
Speaker 7: No, no, it's aerosol.
Speaker 6: Now it's not. It's not tell compowder, but it like takes the excessil out and gives it a refresh. But then again, like you guys go to the cellon and get half a haircut and takes fifteen minutes. I'm off to the cellon today, and I know that is nearly a half day experience. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I won't let you know tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We're not talking holiday.
Speaker 6: Look, four hours plus plus. Sometimes I go out of.
Speaker 4: My mind sitting in that chair for it. I need to be sited here.
Speaker 17: Well you have a little sleep, surely, no sleep in the chair, the farmer's chair now, feeling.
Speaker 7: That, don't even look you in the eye.
Speaker 2: Clippers on your hair just vibrates you to bed.
Speaker 4: Then you're waking.
Speaker 6: Guys, we're sitting there with tinfoil in our hair and giant heaters and things. It's not like you guys think when we go and get manicures and things like that. Oh that's self care. Well you know what it's actually not pain in the neck. You sit there for an hour and a half and just get.
Speaker 4: Just keep your roots. You don't have to come. I have to tell me we don't know the o geez.
Speaker 2: That's that's a low blow.
Speaker 6: You need to stop talking to me. And I'm making the nation right now. Jason, just zipp it, zip it, and you should pay more attention to when your wife gets her hair done.
Speaker 2: Melissa, good morning.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you're on to my fellow MALEBOURNI ins I'd like to wish my sister a happy fiftieth birthday today.
Speaker 6: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Some moone?
Speaker 6: Happy birthday? Birthday? Yeah, happy birthday.
Speaker 4: How about I chuck you guys and turned it on the moondog voutcha. You can take her out and try and conquer love. That to this Melissa go, she's gonna have to conquer the bull at moon Dog the West Scray, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Are you doing anything for her birthday?
Speaker 15: Where all the families all off to the metropol for to night.
Speaker 6: The Crown Crown an interview?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 15: Are you just doing that? That's there's about twenty of because she's a mad North Melbourne water going to the footy on Friday.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, is it a big birthday, especially big birthday fiftieth. Sorry I missed that bit.
Speaker 2: And back to the Metropol pool yeah strong, great pool.
Speaker 6: Got that far up the top of the Finity pool. Is that the metropol or is that the other one?
Speaker 2: No, metropol the other one.
Speaker 4: And the metropol Yeah, yeah, promenade's more business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit, it's actual.
Speaker 4: What have you done there morning, Melbourne, just gone twenty ford to eight. You're listening out for the footy sireen. When you hear it, give us a ring and you could be off the gather ound, not just you but you and three mates, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Just like quite a nice morning out there, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit of cloud around which kind of clear up. I just listened to Clint's news there surprise surprise, pressure on.
Speaker 6: Vossy, surprise surprise.
Speaker 4: What's your feelings on the whole pressure on VOSSI to get back to the coach's box and not just sit up upstairs, not coach from the satellite.
Speaker 7: Does he do the whole thing on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, him and Chris Fagan from the lines they do it, which would.
Speaker 4: Be like us having our boss sit next to Clint in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we don't need that.
Speaker 6: Depends which one it was. Yeah, I'll take a couple.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I mean, so you're saying that makes a difference on how the players.
Speaker 4: Play a lot of the blue bags.
Speaker 2: It's a thing.
Speaker 9: Chris Fagan's just won back to back premierships and he does it from the boundary.
Speaker 4: And go to the box at all.
Speaker 6: Why do they do it from the boundary.
Speaker 2: Because they can get the message directly to the play.
Speaker 7: They can see them and look them in the ice.
Speaker 6: Now, that's how the Americans do it, don't they The sidelines in basketball NFL?
Speaker 4: You've seen the job of the person to pull back the coach on the sideline in the.
Speaker 7: NFL when they're getting to fight out like like, so.
Speaker 4: The coach will be with the little headset on, he's watching the game and as the linesman or the umpire comes running along, paid to stand behind the coach and pull him back so the linesman doesn't hit the coach.
Speaker 7: That's his whole job.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of pressure, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Good gig miss that.
Speaker 9: Well, do you know what Michael Voss is under the pump? They need to win against the Ruse on Good Friday. Otherwise Big Curtains.
Speaker 4: Yes, in a good year so far. Pie is playing the Lions tonight. But yep, like I said, more on the forty a little bit later on when you hear the footy siren, give us a ring and you are off to gather round.
Speaker 7: But to school holiday start today they do.
Speaker 2: Indeed, so third twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: We're gonna hate for free stuff to keep the kids busy these school holidays. Calling now to win. Hey, doctor Chris Brown is in after eight this morning?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 4: And Nick the Wizard Watson. Actually, Chris Brown just got back from Japan. He was over there for the Formula one.
Speaker 6: What was he wearing?
Speaker 2: I know, I need to just watch what happened.
Speaker 6: I'll show you when he gets here. I need I need to know some more about the Japanese Grand Prix because he.
Speaker 4: Looked like he working like Ka Servo in the.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: He's a stylish man though.
Speaker 6: It was interesting body wore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get to that after a.
Speaker 2: Thurday. And twenty four ten is our number today.
Speaker 4: That's it. School wraps up. The kiddies hit school holidays one o'clock finished.
Speaker 6: My kids Yeah, they will finish at lunchtime because they're getting ready for eight total. Seriously, though, if you aren't traveling for you so please be careful on the roads. There's a lot of people out there driving trying to get to their places. Don't try and get their hulf now quick. I just get their safe.
Speaker 4: Cops it on massive blitzers as well on all the main roads turning out of town.
Speaker 2: So on the water as well, they will get you. Are they on the water?
Speaker 12: On the water?
Speaker 2: The water police the water really.
Speaker 4: Good to know.
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 6: Who are you planning on smuggling into the country, the great Ocean, great southern seas? Good to know the wink really through yourself in it there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm just saying like it's just you know, good to make sure your flares are up to date.
Speaker 2: YESPRB that's the one.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it look it sounds more dodgy than is. I'm not doing promise mainly issue with kids finishing at one o'clock, right, It's like, if you're doing that, make today a plane closed day and just do a barbie. It's cool. So we're not doing lunch boxes and washing uniforms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you out if you help us out. Yeah, but look there is a casual closed day. Don't they say it's more stressful for the kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bullied a bit for their choices.
Speaker 4: Bill a Bolt, that's not cool man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe sports today a pleasure.
Speaker 4: Yes, We've got a lot of tickets to different things across Melbourne to do for the school holidays, so we'll try and help you out.
Speaker 6: All right, let's do it. Cindy and Sunbury, good morning, talk tell us about your ruggrats.
Speaker 2: What do you got.
Speaker 6: Morning.
Speaker 14: I've got the seven and eleven year old. So we haven't got a lot planned so far in school holidays, so it need something to fill the day.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: What about what about a Lunar Park family pass?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that would be amazing.
Speaker 6: Stay at Lunar Park on us, jump on the tram, head down to Saint Kilda as Elbow would tell you to do on the tram.
Speaker 4: We're all in this together.
Speaker 6: Easily accessible and go and have a day out on us. Cindy with kids, have a great school holidays.
Speaker 4: We'll go to ring with a Sarah. You got three rug mats?
Speaker 15: Yes I do, Yes, I've got a nine year old, fifteen year old and fifteen year old.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. The Melbourne Aquarium has got a brand new saltwater cross. You can take the family to see it. We'll check your family pass.
Speaker 14: That'd be great.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much, no worry, great time.
Speaker 2: Hey Melissa, good morning. How are we we are we ready for the holidays?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: I saw of them because I don't have to stay home with the kids.
Speaker 12: The husband does.
Speaker 2: Oh that is bliss. Okay, how many you've.
Speaker 8: Got I've got two girls at eight and six.
Speaker 4: Should I just send you a voucher for Moondog you can go and have a couple of cocky teas well.
Speaker 6: That'll need that. He will have his dad a voucher for when the holidays ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna hooked out up with a two hundred dollars Moondog voucher and we'll check a Lunar Park family pass so you can take the family to.
Speaker 8: My eight year old. He's going to lose that fine, thank you.
Speaker 6: There you go, and finally let's go to Mara and kill Or Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hi guys.
Speaker 7: Hello, how old are your kids?
Speaker 12: I've got a fourteen and eleven year old.
Speaker 6: All right, we're going to send them out on a go boat experience. You can cruise up and down the Yarrah. Thank you well, welcome and you can enjoy twenty percent off adventures with go Boat Melbourne gift cards perfect for unforgettable days on the water. I think we've got some good weather, so that is fine. You can take a picnic cruise up and down, go see the sounds of Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Like doing that, helping people out and the holidays. Think you're expensive at the moment. We might try to offload a few more before the end of the show. It is just on a quarter to weight five k question on the way. But next, I'm not I felt for this kid, nothing than a speech gone bad and this one, you know, just a little. We're laughing with him here I'll play the audio. Next we are doing to thanks to Shelbady Express. Good luck to the pies against the lines tonight. Speaking of the footy, you are listening out for the footy siren. When you hear it, give us a ring and that final trip for your three mates to gather around will be coming your way.
Speaker 6: How fun it's coming up soon.
Speaker 4: Guys's Nick the Wizard Watson. He's going to be dropping he's in.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Clinton, back in the day, were featured in Cleo's Bachelor.
Speaker 7: We did not in the same year, though, you weren't head to headwork.
Speaker 4: No, god, no, no, we both would have lost.
Speaker 6: Who won in your.
Speaker 2: Year, Jason Dundas, Yeah, maybe a handsome rooster? No, Andy Lee?
Speaker 4: Maybe Andy Lee?
Speaker 7: Oh, but you wouldn't mind being knocked off the top exactly for Andy, I.
Speaker 4: Was, I had to rock up at this house and they're doing a big photo shoot with all the guys around this pool, and they were like, all right, if you just want to take your shirt off and go and stand over there next to that bloke. And I'm like, no, no, no. So when you look at the white photo, I'm the only one. I look like a waiter.
Speaker 6: You're kidding.
Speaker 4: I look like a waiter.
Speaker 7: To who nominated you?
Speaker 4: How did you like a pr thing? The radio stations just put people through. They've got to make up fifty.
Speaker 7: I mean you could have said no, did you have to do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And every other person had their shirt off and you didn't. Oh honey, oh.
Speaker 2: I was lounging on.
Speaker 6: You didn't say can't you just did they all have good ricks?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 6: Did you you would have had you would have been back were you're too skinny? Because you were like a little stick insect?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I was in my healthy stage. What do you say it would have been in a good paddock?
Speaker 2: Was a good you'd had a tan as well?
Speaker 7: Who is that why I didn't want to take your shirt off? Nothing healthy about a tan?
Speaker 2: No, exactly.
Speaker 6: So you should have been the poster boy.
Speaker 2: That's right, Lauren, I should have been slap No. One. You're Hayden Quinn.
Speaker 4: It's a good looking rooster.
Speaker 7: Hayden Quinn from Mass.
Speaker 4: Long Hair, his own cooking shows. He's killing it.
Speaker 2: I think I might have come second.
Speaker 4: No, they've never announced it.
Speaker 7: Was an equal runner up for the last forty nine.
Speaker 2: They didn't actually list the fifties. And did you do keept my shirt on?
Speaker 6: The only one?
Speaker 9: My hours were individuals and I was on the beach, sort of sitting on the beach shirt looking out to the ocean.
Speaker 2: With my shirt on and on the bottom.
Speaker 4: Just rolled up. They would have been.
Speaker 6: Probably did you have shoes on? Nah feet just so you looked like you were really embracing.
Speaker 2: I think they're actually like pedal pushes.
Speaker 4: I think I was wearing my feet in the.
Speaker 6: Pool pushes capri pants. Why why weld Cleo so insistent on everyone in different generations wearing.
Speaker 4: Pedal push I don't know, but look, the reason I'm brought up is the GQ Man of the Year, GQ Great Magazine. We've never been put for the Man of the Year.
Speaker 6: Did you guys even get invited to the dinner for the minutted.
Speaker 16: On the list?
Speaker 6: What's our pr doing around here? I saw Jack Charles was there from the Christy Swamps. We find that hard to believe.
Speaker 7: Winston away.
Speaker 4: I think maybe because we're Cleo boys. Uh you're.
Speaker 6: That's definitely why he didn't get invited. It could be because you're Cleo.
Speaker 2: Boys, that's right, Yeah, affiliated.
Speaker 6: Not g human, you're clem Cleo. Man of the Year nominees.
Speaker 4: The GQ Breakthrough International Musician of the Year went to Somba.
Speaker 2: The GQU Visionary of the Year went to Joel Edgerton.
Speaker 7: The vision what is the visionary of the years.
Speaker 4: But it's this one that's got my attention. The GQU Breakthrough Actor of the Year. Joseph Zada is his name. He did a jerry emotional speech.
Speaker 16: Like to thank my agency. R GM mailing my agent there, Trent Baker, for helping me make everything happen and from rooting the rooting from.
Speaker 10: Hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for roothing me.
Speaker 6: Oh no, how did he? How did he fix that?
Speaker 4: He so embarrassed, so embarrassed.
Speaker 6: Thanks for rooting for me, he was.
Speaker 2: That's what you needed. A good agent, isn't it. I never had that at the clar tell you.
Speaker 6: I think some agents have got in trouble for that. Actually good him, I mean, congrats on the award, but he will never live there.
Speaker 16: Like to thank my agency r GM, mailing my my agent there, Trent Baker for helping me make everything happen and from rooting me rooting from.
Speaker 2: Oh final day at work for Jackie and Geelong morning.
Speaker 3: Jackie morning, guys.
Speaker 4: School holiday. It's your primary school teacher had two weeks of freedom back.
Speaker 14: Oh yes, with two little kids. Maybe not so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look you know what primary school teachers who then have to go home to more children. I salute you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How's Gelong this morning?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Not too bad?
Speaker 7: But are you on school camp currently?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: No, last day of school.
Speaker 14: I think it was the speakers.
Speaker 7: Okay, last day camp, last afe.
Speaker 4: Term you went to Geelong last night, and I did.
Speaker 6: It was my very best friends Anna. It was her fortieth birthday. So shot down to surprise her and uh and came back. But I was in an ev everyone there was no petrol was used for a half hour journey. Really a battery.
Speaker 4: That's good work from you.
Speaker 6: Oh, you've got to celebrate the males stones. I think loves for Living last is celebrating. I'll show up for your friends.
Speaker 4: Let's celebrate you this morning, Jackie, you want to go a medium question for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Because jack let's do it five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Rules are simple. You'll hear a question, then you'll hear a three two one. You need to give us the answer in that three seconds.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, come on, Jackie. If you don't know how, a guess how.
Speaker 2: Old are your kids are?
Speaker 8: One and five?
Speaker 2: Trenches? Yeah, and I'm also thinking of the question whether they should you know, whether they would know it?
Speaker 4: All right? You ready for five hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: What is Taylor Swift's middle name?
Speaker 6: Three two?
Speaker 14: Rachel?
Speaker 6: I mean we said if you don't know how, the guest that guest Taylor Allison's Swift Morning and thank God nineteen eighty nine. Yes, I mean if she was born in the nineties, I think it had freaked me out.
Speaker 4: Alison Swift, the Swifties would have known that one for sure. Sorry, Jackie, oh.
Speaker 2: Good, thanks for giving a crack mate, thanks to Carlile Holmes.
Speaker 4: That's the five K question.
Speaker 6: Did you know she was named after James Taylor?
Speaker 10: Was she?
Speaker 4: I did not yet?
Speaker 2: Any other little tip, That's all I've got for you.
Speaker 4: I like that when she did the if We're doing Taylor Facts, ye, Taylor Fact. When she was doing the Red Tour, she was like, you know what, normally, like all the touring stage trucks just drive around the country of all the stage and you're in the back. I want them all signed up. So it says like Taylor Swift the Red Tour. So then everyone's excited when the trucks come.
Speaker 2: To see them all signed.
Speaker 6: I mean she's a machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's smart.
Speaker 7: She's like, what what did they call all those things when she dropped.
Speaker 6: The album and they were all the like all the little.
Speaker 2: East eggs East. But then the trucks roll into tennesseee big you know, thirty big semi trailers. Guys.
Speaker 4: It's very much like the Nova cars. We got out there at the moment where someone's put stickers over our faces.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're put near the hat to.
Speaker 2: The cat. They're not Casanova's anymore, are they called?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's that Wasp and Super. We don't want to say we've got cats Andover's run around the streets.
Speaker 6: You know, Super Andovers do a great job out job.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Nova and when you hear the forty so and give us a ring and you will be off to gather around.
Speaker 2: He's tick for the Wizard cast?
Speaker 3: Still get a Wizard Nikki?
Speaker 4: Well, he's had a bit of time off and they are back into it. Hawks VI the cats happening at the g on Monday, Nick, what's the morning?
Speaker 11: Morning?
Speaker 2: How to listen to that?
Speaker 11: You're a Wizard's big creepy?
Speaker 2: Is it? At the end?
Speaker 3: He again, tick for the Wizard Cast? Still get a Wizard Nikki's.
Speaker 4: Maybe a production go on, do the voice?
Speaker 2: Maybe no other player gets something like that. You're very You're a one off here.
Speaker 6: How are you nice to see? Firstly? Football side? How's the puppy?
Speaker 11: He's good, He's I've set up a camera, As I said before, I've set up a camera to check if he's barking when I'm at home all day. But he hasn't so far, which is good.
Speaker 7: Has he destroyed any of your things yet?
Speaker 11: He's starting to chill a bit. That's when I'm not home though, so he's getting a bit angry at me. I opon for not being He doesn't get the careful Do you live with my brother and one of my made who plays at Richmond and.
Speaker 4: You made them aware there's a camera in the house now, Yes, you don't want.
Speaker 11: To I did talk to it the other day.
Speaker 4: You don't want to die?
Speaker 2: Oh you imagine it.
Speaker 6: I was just looking for the dogs.
Speaker 11: You give him my heads up. Yeah, it would be funny, though not with my brother. With my other mates, E would have a good laugh about it.
Speaker 9: Hey, Easter Monday is always a big game for the Hawks traditional rivals on Easter Monday, the Cats. Do you feel too rested because you've had what seventeen days between games?
Speaker 11: We had a good stint on Sat Day, so we had like a twelve K session on Saturday. Okay, yeah, I know, which is a good bit of match him and stuff like that. So we've definitely been on our feet. But playing a game is different, so it will be interesting to see what happens. And Geelong obviously had to had to play on when was it Thursday? So yeah, we'll be interested to see what happens.
Speaker 4: If you watch much footy when you get a buye week.
Speaker 11: I did watch a bit on last weekend because I had nothing else to do. Yeah, train, So yeah, I do watch a bit.
Speaker 4: So it like you wouldn't watch the team reversing, you wouldn't watch their game the week before just to see.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I put it on in the background. I won't watch it all. I'll just roll it on and have a watch.
Speaker 2: And are you are you told to hate the Cats because Hawthorn supporters hate that. This is one of the fiercest Hawthorne and Geelong. They've just had so many, so many tussles and punch on and all sorts of things.
Speaker 11: You can't say you like Geelong as a Hawks player, so he's got to. Obviously we're respecting they're a good side. But yeah, it's always a big rivalry. And I watched a bit growing up as well with Sam and all the all the other players, so yeah, it's always been a huge library.
Speaker 6: What do you do for Easter, Like, I know, you have to prepare for Monday. Are you told you can't eat hot Cross buns and you can't eat chocolate and like they're real pleasures of life.
Speaker 11: There's been our heaps of hot Cross buns on our table at the club, which I'm hating at the moment because every time I walk past, I have to get it and I'm trying to lose a bit through the guard. So yeah, we don't get told we don't have to. But it's your own decisions, so pick your own path. And yeah, I can't really do much for East. Everyone goes away and we have to train tomorrow and get ready for Monday.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they do a big NFL game over in the States on Christmas Day.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and think it's a huge crown, massive basketball Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's from Beyonce played Christmas Day.
Speaker 6: Yes, America never stops America.
Speaker 4: Trying to go to the NFL when it's out here at the gym.
Speaker 11: I did see that it's right in the middle of the finals, which is.
Speaker 6: You might be busy, I hope, so I hope it's busy too.
Speaker 11: But yeah, it is weird how they've scheduled that, but well, I mean you can't really change there.
Speaker 4: But you hit the nail on the head. They were smarts.
Speaker 2: So many people coming over for it, and then you know you want them to hang around experience AFL. Yeah, what do you finish?
Speaker 7: And do you like playing and gather round? Do you get to see the other club like?
Speaker 6: Because gather Around is so much fun to go to when you guys go, do you get to like see the other clubs?
Speaker 7: Do you'll stay in the same hotels.
Speaker 6: School camp?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think they try and divide us in the clubs and stay different hotels, But I do like playing it. We've played in big games over and gather Round, so we play Saturday night laid Oval. Last year we played Port which was very hyped up games. So I don't mind it because we get the bigger type games. But if you go on at to Broussel Park like Richmond do, it would be quite annoying, I think, But that's great to watch.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that.
Speaker 11: Every year, oh gathering, we were playing Brossea Park.
Speaker 9: And stop sitting on the couch nude and you were playing hey before gather Around. Obviously it is Monday and it's a big milestone for your coach as well. What does Sam Mitchell mean to you about to coach? What game one hundred?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's been massive for me obviously in the number five now so got a bit extra love for me, which is good. But he's been massive and you can see the change from when he started in twenty twenty two to where we are now. There's been a big upgrade. And yeah, all due respects to him. And yeah, hundred games, which has gone quicker.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of a lad, isn't he doesn't seem Yeah, he got a see fiery temper, a bit of both.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They're all talking before about coaches coaching from like down on the sidelines first, being up in the box. Do you think that makes a difference to players if they're down on the sidelines with it.
Speaker 11: I feel like when coaches go down on the sideline it means you're in trouble, and our team's in trouble, we're a bit behind. But he likes enormous start up in the box, so he does come down sometimes sometimes when when the games in the yeah, games again out of hand, he likes come down and try and sort things out.
Speaker 2: Do you get annoyed at people asking for autographs.
Speaker 11: Oh here we go, where's this gull?
Speaker 9: Now is sudden my nephew suddenly obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: He's just I don't know. He just won't stop rabbiting on it.
Speaker 6: And I brought in his he's got to line up.
Speaker 4: Don't judge.
Speaker 2: No, I'll give you a cut of what it gets for you, exactly, not personalizing.
Speaker 6: It's funny because you are one of them. You are one of the players that like when kids back for the teams, they still love the like phenomenon because.
Speaker 2: He's the same size as.
Speaker 4: Chris Hemsworth's mates In the other week, we're chatting with them. They came in half an hour early to.
Speaker 7: Meet with They've met every celebrity in the wind.
Speaker 6: All they wanted to do.
Speaker 7: Exactly lark for Monday, have a ripping game.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Just go on eighteen past eight here at Nova.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gonna be bigs and lights headlights, very good.
Speaker 7: That's a banger.
Speaker 6: And I was doing some research during that and it was actually their first song about how they wanted to be big stars and wanted to be famous. It was about themselves.
Speaker 3: You tell them Molly twenty twenty six. AFL Gather Out.
Speaker 6: It's a festival of footy in South Australia from April nine to twelve.
Speaker 11: Load up the crew and hit the road with Toyota playing your Journey It Gatherounds AFL.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence Road.
Speaker 3: How won't you take me to gather.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Well, well, aren't our listeners very sneaky? Jace dropped the footy siren smack bang in the middle of Samads there to see if you're banging attention had booth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mad got no.
Speaker 6: It was like it was amazing to watch.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, the fun just went bad all once. People are absolutely going crazy to get this.
Speaker 6: That was fun to watch.
Speaker 4: It is the twenty twenty six AFL Gather Around. It's just getting bigger and bigger. It's a festival of footy in southa Vale from April nine to twelve. Laid up the crew, hit the road with Toyota. We're going to check your a Tandra, a brand new Toyota, so you and three mates get to drive South Australia pool.
Speaker 6: We'll cover a few excuse me, four is a good number. Five on a road trip jammed in the backseat.
Speaker 4: We'll cover a calm chuck fifteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Spending money gets to some games.
Speaker 4: Yeap, a couple of games.
Speaker 2: Are you got a winery?
Speaker 4: And then we fly you home?
Speaker 6: Great, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Remind me to pick the car, that's all. We've got to pick the cars up.
Speaker 7: All right, Okay, many people want this trip? Who's it going to?
Speaker 12: This? Is it?
Speaker 4: This is the final one we are giving away.
Speaker 7: I wish we could send everyone, but we can't know.
Speaker 6: The trip is going to Asher from Berwick. Good morning. Would you like to go together around with your husband and your two kids?
Speaker 2: You go excited?
Speaker 6: Congratulations, we've been calling in two Oh my gosh, tell us about your kids? How old are they?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 8: Eleven and fourteen?
Speaker 14: And demon supported?
Speaker 4: Well, they can travel in the tray.
Speaker 6: How are they going to go on the road trip? Are they going to bicker in the back seat?
Speaker 8: No, they're well used to road tripping, so they will be excellent.
Speaker 6: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Melbourne play and gather around?
Speaker 1: Umm?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't checked that yet for them?
Speaker 2: They play Essendon? Oh where you find them? So chuck it in the column?
Speaker 6: Is that a walkover? Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: At the moments, did not want.
Speaker 4: Any I've only played one footy match in my life, and I reckon I could take them.
Speaker 6: Ah, that's a stretch, stretch.
Speaker 4: They're not that bad.
Speaker 2: I have a great Easter and enjoy the trip.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, thanks to everyone who tried to win. The good thing is you can do it yourself. Pack up the car and go on a road trip.
Speaker 4: I had to gather around AFL to get all the details and keep listening to us. It's just getting bigger and bigger every year. We'll take more people again next year. Just keep it locked to Nova. Hey, we're got a doctor in the house, doctor doctor Chris Brown.
Speaker 6: Where he stopped Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: He is coming in in minutes. We need to talk fashion with doctor Chris.
Speaker 5: Fashion.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm sure I'm shook.
Speaker 2: At Lauren he.
Speaker 4: How do we put this? He was spotted in a certain outfit on the ground. Wasn't a messing.
Speaker 6: I almost want to say it's crimes against fashion, But I'm worried he's going to say I did it for a good cause.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, good call. If he wrotes out the charity thing, it's not going to look.
Speaker 6: Then we'll say we're talking about it exactly what it should have around.
Speaker 2: He wasn't an animal for was he will reveal what he was.
Speaker 6: He is not throwing paper.
Speaker 2: With the line hanging on him. Chris Brown minutes here at Nova.
Speaker 3: Introducing our next guest. She's a hard from world renowned Zets television personality and author, just generally and Australian sensation.
Speaker 5: Just when I thought my work he was done and I could dust myself off and clean myself up.
Speaker 3: Oh no, please welcome the life saving charismatic. Not to mention handsome doctor Chris.
Speaker 2: Wow, Chris, And then how is this?
Speaker 6: I think audio guy has the hotspoil like the pump up.
Speaker 4: He isn't hot enough. Now he's learning his good looks to the good Friday appeal. Honestly, how's this guy?
Speaker 2: But for the kids, good on you.
Speaker 5: It's very kind guy. It's interesting you've got mixed up with the Chris Brown thing.
Speaker 7: Now, it wasn't us. It was one of our younger the gen Z producers.
Speaker 5: And they were excited and it's it's it's it's a shame to see the disappointment on their face when I walk in and you know, the other Chris Brown.
Speaker 6: This happens quite a lot though, Chris Brown, the singer Wrappers don't be look the same.
Speaker 5: There's subtle, a subtle difference.
Speaker 2: JA.
Speaker 5: But I get a lot of messages on social media from people very confused. I think they've got the other Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: And I had.
Speaker 5: I had one a little while ago from a mother who wanted to impress her daughter on her eighteenth birthday. So she she said, look, she's a big fan of yours. I decided I'd message you. Could you could you send her a birthday message? And she loves your music? And I was like, of course I can.
Speaker 6: She loves your music.
Speaker 5: That wasn't again, no exp I did this.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 7: We've got a very well also mentioned.
Speaker 5: That you love my music, so.
Speaker 6: I need you.
Speaker 5: Got to see you Boo and the.
Speaker 18: Great to listen back to the world tonight, impressed by the guitars drumming, gave no context, just sent it back.
Speaker 6: Did mum reply?
Speaker 5: She took weeks and weeks before she she very humbly replied and and was mortified. And her daughter had to tell her at her birthday when she played that video She's mailed Stoop of the Century Chris Brown singing a birthday.
Speaker 1: Song for her.
Speaker 2: I could make a lot of money on cameo just by saying you are Chris Brown. Yes, and then I like it.
Speaker 7: I'd prefer a message from you than the other Chris Brown.
Speaker 6: To be perfectly honest, I feel like.
Speaker 5: The tides turn where people are more relieved that it's not.
Speaker 6: We got the good guy.
Speaker 4: Good Friday Appeal it's going to be broadcast on seven from ten until midnight. It's such a Melbourne institution. It's raising money for the Royal Children's Hospital. You can donate at Good Friday Appeal.
Speaker 2: Dot com dot A.
Speaker 6: What are you doing there? Chris look a.
Speaker 5: Bit of a juggling singing what do you I won't be singing there thankfully. I mean you've got a great voice.
Speaker 6: I mean not, don't this isn't about me. Don't encourage do that. Sometimes they do get the celebs there to do kookie things, so you could.
Speaker 5: End up you never know. Everything's everything's possible. But I look a bit of a walk through the hospital tomorrow morning and then Teddy Bear Hospital at the at the Convention Center and my kids for that. It's a really cool, great it's actually really good. So I'm the attending doctor at the Teddy Bear at the hospital and then and then the broadcast obviously tomorrow nights. So it's just a really special event and I think Victorians can be so proud of that this hospital and what it does and the impact it has on the community, and so, you know, please please support it where you can and get out there tomorrow.
Speaker 2: There'll be this one and two hundred dollars from Sandra in Vermont South. If Chris Brown does ten push ups, five hundred if he does it without his top, I mean, you do it for free.
Speaker 5: I did it before I came in. You made me stand.
Speaker 4: Clint puts a jumper.
Speaker 6: Hey, now, Chris, I've been following you on the socials. You've been traveling around the world. Now we noticed you went to Japan to the Grand Prix. Good old Oscar Piastre. Good to see him back on the podium.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: I wanted to talk about what.
Speaker 18: You wore there.
Speaker 6: Can you talk us through this? Look? It was questionable because one of our producers said, just don't go too hard. It might be traditional Japanese dress or something.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, it's got hello, Kitty, you look like the pit crew for Mario.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, it's got all those all those little vibes going on. So it was it was a mate's birthday, and so we got matching sort of racing suits or racing overalls.
Speaker 6: We do look, we do have the mate.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's more pit crew than it is it is racing suit. But we were there. We timed it well. Birthday I put up with my nephew. Obviously the Formula one Grand Prix over there, which is a massive.
Speaker 6: Massive chaos because I heard getting to and from the track.
Speaker 5: Was like, if you love crowds, it's your thing. If you love cues, it's your thing. It took four hours to get there and four hours to get home. Only about an hour away, but it's so busy with the trains. There was a lot of walking walked about sort of eight kilometers. But it's but it's okay.
Speaker 6: I just think the Japanese people have the most beautiful culture and they're the nicest people.
Speaker 7: Well, but were they just like, oh my god, look at the size of enmos.
Speaker 5: I'm a giant. Yeah you would have stood. I get everywhere, you get stopped all the time for photos, but usually the photos come with food.
Speaker 7: But it's it's hand what I mean with they gift you things because so tall.
Speaker 5: And blonde, they give you food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had on.
Speaker 5: It's a good deal.
Speaker 6: It's like a blonde.
Speaker 5: It's pay for service. But but it's it's handy in the crowds as well, because you can always pick out, you pick out your mates and find out where they are.
Speaker 6: There's Chris over there, that big intersection.
Speaker 2: Everyone gets photos crossing.
Speaker 5: It was called yeah. But I was there for the timed it as well for the cherry blossom festival, which gets more crowds, more cues.
Speaker 7: It's the busiest time.
Speaker 5: But you when you're a bit taller, you can see you can see right there and all the trees and all the it's a strange thing to go to see the tree. But but it was, but I got into it. But the only disappointment was that I turned up to see this natural wonder of the world. All these thousands and thousands of cherry blossom trees are in bloom in that beautiful pink, dusty pink. I believe you call it flowers. I'm colorblind you I just looked white.
Speaker 6: I was really on, how do you do that? When you're at the vet and you're like, who's got the brown dog? I don't know you never.
Speaker 4: Played growing up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, terribly, Chris.
Speaker 4: It's a red fire brother.
Speaker 5: Come on, I was like calling calling out when I wasn't. Yeah, it's not but really underwhelming Cherry Blossom Festival.
Speaker 7: For I'm glad you traveled to the other side of the world for when.
Speaker 4: You were there, did you go and see Punch punched the monkey?
Speaker 6: Did you see? Did you fall in love with Punch like I did?
Speaker 5: I did, But I also felt for him. I felt like he was I felt he.
Speaker 6: Was being bullied. Wasn't he was? Because they came out and said, oh no, it's all natural. So did you want to get him out of it?
Speaker 4: You should have saved Punch. If you were that good, you would have saved.
Speaker 5: Him if it meant something. Is that what you're saying, if the animal world meant something? No, he I think he's the victim of his He's in a small enclosure there those monkeys. It shouldn't be in a small box. There's nothing else for those monkeys to do is to fight each other. So the solution wasn't an ikea Yeah to softer. Yeah, it was a strange mix to mix up.
Speaker 6: He was very care and just quickly before we let you go. We're not seeing you being a vet so much on TV. You're now doing Adrian Paul Tully's You know what, let's.
Speaker 4: Take a quick break when we come back. We're on the air with Chris Brown this morning. It's just gone nine to nine. This is Nover. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and we can't take him. Dr Chris Brown still.
Speaker 2: In the house.
Speaker 7: We love Chris Brown to stick around.
Speaker 4: You got too many times. He just sorry, it's not me for six We found out during the song you're still a practicing.
Speaker 6: Vet, but still do my thing at the Bond divet. But the show is not a thing.
Speaker 5: It's bond that the junction is silent, don't it's quite as impressive.
Speaker 6: But you don't have a view of the beach.
Speaker 5: No, No, we have a view of the West Shopping Center, which is which is great at a certain time of day.
Speaker 4: I remember the opening credits. You just ran up from the beach stairs. So you go in with Pet clint Ye and you just walk out with that Pet. I'll see you now. Do people freak out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: People are so confused. I'm like, this is what I do. I'm actually, I'm actually a vet and they're like, no, you're aren't you the actor that plays the role.
Speaker 4: Of the vet.
Speaker 7: That's not country practice much, he's I am.
Speaker 5: I am qualified to take this thermometer and do what a vet does with it.
Speaker 2: Terrence Elliott, you should talk to him later about pet peen in the hallway. Oh yeah, well we've all got dog problems, haven't we.
Speaker 7: Look, if you've got a dog, you've got a problem.
Speaker 5: It's always good to blame standards.
Speaker 7: Christ whatever's going on because he's a cat guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dog as well.
Speaker 5: You can be both guys, you can, right.
Speaker 6: But you're a man who does many No, I've ticked off that you're doing a Good Friday appeal. Good lind it to everyone tomorrow. If you can, please support the Good Friday Appeal. They do amazing work. We have ticked off that you are the Bonda Junction Vet and you're also now hosting a reno show with one of the most famous Melbournians love him or hate him, Adrian Portelli. It's doing a rival to the Block.
Speaker 5: I know it's it's going to be big, and it's going to be exciting and and probably a little controversial at times, which is this is exciting?
Speaker 2: Would be Rambo guy. Yeah, massive amount of changed.
Speaker 7: He's not Lambeau guy, McLaren claren Claren, that's a man. He got a different car.
Speaker 6: Group, didn't.
Speaker 5: You'll you'll actually see quite a few of the cars during the show. He tends to arrive in a different car eag. You're saying you're showy, I arrive on an e bike. But it's it's a It's got all the renovation drama you'd expect. The houses are in Bullyan.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, which is mcmanchon, and they're there.
Speaker 5: The makeovers are incredible. We have couples that can't in and do their best. They're competing for a prize. But the big, the big exciting thing, especially in the current climate, is that you can actually win the house. So viewers win the houses.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: I mean, Adrian Portelli is out there, but he does do amazing things, like he gives people amazing opportunity.
Speaker 4: Did he just come to seven with suitcases full of cash down? I want to annoy Scottie. Let's let's go building.
Speaker 5: I think it was more of a truck to be honest.
Speaker 6: Has he just done it? Out of spite.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I think he genuinely loves to see people's lives changed and see that the difference that's made, and and the houses the makeovers are pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I know you won't be able to reveal much, but he doesn't seem like a guy that sticks to the rules. Was there any parts where he was just like you know what I'm mean? Up the ante here and Adam Mill.
Speaker 5: With Adrian Portelli, there are no rules.
Speaker 4: Which that surprised you though you had no idea to do it.
Speaker 5: Completely as a host, you never knew what you were going to get each day. And it makes a great telly because you you constantly surprise. So if you see a surprise reaction or me lost words, it's because we had no idea that these little bombs that that get dropped regularly are coming. So it's it's exciting and and everyone. I think everyone's going to be a winner.
Speaker 6: When does it start? When is it on soon?
Speaker 5: Very soon?
Speaker 2: He doesn't know?
Speaker 5: Was I too obvious with that? It's it clear that I had no idea.
Speaker 2: That the house is a good quality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could move instances. I would, I would, I would.
Speaker 7: Love to leave saying something because your pressures.
Speaker 5: My cats and my dog would love it.
Speaker 2: Cat. The Good Friday Appeal, Good for you for getting involved.
Speaker 4: It's going to be broadcast on seven from ten until midnight, raising money for the Royal Children's Hospital. You can donate a Good Friday Appeal dot com dot are.
Speaker 2: You thanks for coming in?
Speaker 5: You guys anytime?
Speaker 4: So nice to see Noel Horn. That is dinner party, good morning. You are on the song with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. You're listening to Nova film.
Speaker 7: No Ounce totoy it come on now.
Speaker 4: We spoke to him the other week he's coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 6: He's sure, we just don't know.
Speaker 4: What we notice. I'm not doing the lap at the airport where they tell you to keep going around, picking him around around. I want a time. I want to know the flight so I can look it up. Give the airport run long, go on.
Speaker 6: You always have to check the flight because otherwise you turn up in the flight will be delayed by four hours. And you're like, well what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: Hey? Guys? Before we get out of here, we've got family passes to Luna Park to go. We thought the kids busy for the school holiday. Do you want to take them all for your family?
Speaker 4: Jace, No, I'm okay, thank you actually want to take them? Take the kids? Are good? Friday? Pil tomorrow? Okay, it's a great setup.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 6: You can go down to the Teddy Bear what's called the hospital teddy Bear hospital really cut.
Speaker 4: And they'll get it to fix it. All right, let's go to the phone Saturday and twenty four to ten bear, so that makes good point high.
Speaker 2: Emily, Hello, guys, how are you going? Were you looking forward to school holidays? I'm not really no.
Speaker 6: Are the kids looking forward to it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: Emily?
Speaker 14: Yes, for driving me crazy already.
Speaker 6: Yeah, already.
Speaker 2: Let me set the scene.
Speaker 4: We're going to hook you up with a family past to learn a park that'll keep busy.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: You're welcome, Emily. Let's go to Crystal and Gisbon.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Hi, hell are you?
Speaker 6: How are your children?
Speaker 14: I've got three kids, so they're four, eight, and eleven.
Speaker 7: That technic it's a lot, that is.
Speaker 4: That's like she was stalling a bit. Was she had to think of the ages?
Speaker 6: She's got three travel to your kids days? Hang on one second, Crystal, how old are your kids?
Speaker 2: Twelve, ten and four?
Speaker 6: Well done?
Speaker 2: Don't ask me names for birthdays?
Speaker 4: H Crystal, family pastor learn a park, coming your way?
Speaker 2: Good luck, awesome, Thank you so much, No worries, Haina Dean.
Speaker 5: Hello, how are we I'm good?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? How many kids have you got?
Speaker 8: I've got three?
Speaker 6: Card's got three kids because the family pass cover.
Speaker 4: Three kids, f the partners want to stay home. Family pass coming your ways. Well on the team. Good luck for the holiday is okay?
Speaker 12: I'm real, Thank you, Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: Should we go on the song? We're on holiday? Sorry, we're on east holiday.
Speaker 6: We're on holidays.
Speaker 4: Watching this man fall across the finish line.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, he's crawling, crawling he was last night.
Speaker 6: Now now that, now that we've made it to the end of the show, are you guys going to tell me what time you really finished up?
Speaker 2: I checked my ten o'clock, honestly, hand.
Speaker 7: On hard and Jase just said you were crawling last night.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot. I was not crawling.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, I do need a holiday.
Speaker 2: I left Clint's house nine fifty eight. Yeah see, and I was just after that.
Speaker 4: I said to the wife lead by ten.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good will. You kept to promise. I did by two minutes. In fact, you were early.
Speaker 4: I could back out tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, exactly. You're in the good book, you know what. It is a good lesson. If you tell your wife you'll be home, if you're going to be home at ten, tell us eleven. If you're home at ten, you're a hero and will love you to.
Speaker 4: They say that. And then if I said I'm going to be home at eleven, eleven, eleven, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But then you get home early and we're so impressed. But don't ever say ten and come home at eleven.
Speaker 2: Sure you love, you love just having the house to yourself, though.
Speaker 6: Absolutely I didn't.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: It's that's it's not that it's the waking, it's the waking me up when you come home.
Speaker 4: I was so quiet coming in.
Speaker 7: All we catastrophize and go. You said you'd be home at ten.
Speaker 6: It's night. Where I am?
Speaker 7: We think you're dead in the gutas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you with another woman?
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 6: I'm add for myself.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to open the front door with the keys. Different keys, and that's a key.
Speaker 4: Muffin guys, have a great Easter. Take it on the roads if you're traveling. We're taking a couple of weeks off. We'll be back in two weeks.
Speaker 6: We will, Baby, Please be very garful the roads over Easter, and if you can, please please please give to the Good Friday Pill tomorrow. It's a really important cause. You make a huge difference in the lives of a lot of children and family across the country.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining us for the first part of the year. We'll be back in a couple of weeks, and we'll see.
Speaker 1: That Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 3: Following them on the socials.