Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wakey, wakey Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 3: We'll start your morning the right away. This is Jason Lauren men' no, you're one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to day one of Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, morning, Jason, Morning Lozzi. We survived our first night, just just you and I together.
Speaker 2: We are live from a secret location somewhere in Melbourne back at the Nova studios. One clints down away. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh you fresh and smug because you slept in your own bed last night' Stanny's sleep.
Speaker 3: Had coffee this morning from the cafe.
Speaker 1: No, we've got pods.
Speaker 2: We boughtpress an expresso George and.
Speaker 1: I was hoping George was coming, but I got Jason instead.
Speaker 3: Even better, Lauren, I hump the temperature in this studio. It is like Balley in here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm nice because when we're all in our studio at Nova, no HQ, Jace has it freezing for a freezing cold.
Speaker 2: Just a heads up, the clock is starting right now. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the line this morning for.
Speaker 1: The first person to find us.
Speaker 2: Now, remember fast you find us more, you win because the money does countdown. So we are not in a hospital, we are not.
Speaker 1: In a school, and we are not in a house.
Speaker 2: We are definitely not in a house.
Speaker 1: We are not in a house. So don't go knocking on strangers doors.
Speaker 2: Now, look, your first clue coming up this morning eight am. We will give you a clue. But I would suggest if you're out walking the dog this morning, I would just be looking around your area. It's something out of place. Is there something in your area? Hey, you know I've never been to that building before. I don't know what's behind that sporting club.
Speaker 1: Well, I would also say, I know we're giving the first clue at eight jas, but I would listen to the show all morning because already there were two things I wanted to talk about this morning, and you were like, well, you can't do that. It'll give away where we are. So without a doubt, there we hidden close all through today's show. Because we've been here for what twenty hours.
Speaker 2: Now standards, there's a good chance she'll give you a Google Maps in location by six point thirty.
Speaker 3: To be honest, this stop you vacation for me lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we've been here for We left the show at eight o'clock yesterday, six o'clock now, so we've been here for like nearly twenty two hours. So there's plenty to talk about in here, and I've sort of forgotten about the outside world already.
Speaker 2: It is very Big Brother minus Gretel, Thank god it is so Look, we've got a whole team in here with us. Clint is back at Nova. We're going to be taking your calls throughout the morning as well. Thirteen four ten is our number. If you are planning on looking for us around Melbourne. Remember if you can't get out in about six am to six pm of the game hours, when you get home this afternoon, go for a walk, Knock on the door, say the words Jason, Lauren, come out, Come out wherever you are.
Speaker 1: Come on Melbourne, come and find us.
Speaker 2: This is great. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars is what we are playing with.
Speaker 1: Fast find trusted us with that much money.
Speaker 2: I have no idea standards that we miss you.
Speaker 1: I miss you too, So what are you doing read the news?
Speaker 2: No, it's just trying to you know. I didn't feel legit toate.
Speaker 1: It's not I I set your photo last night. Yeah from within?
Speaker 2: What where are you?
Speaker 3: Are you living in a bachelor bird?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I wish.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. We've got a lot coming up today, being a Friday, Our Lights On sing Along is on after al this morning. It's going to be a normal show. So we're across all the news going on in Melbourne. We've got your chance to win five k with the five K question. But coming up next we talk about the photo that you sent Clint last night and the living conditions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the response that I got from Clint.
Speaker 2: Was a good response, bad response.
Speaker 1: Now I'll tell you after this Los.
Speaker 2: And I alive from a secret location somewhere in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That's right, Melbourne, Hide and Seek has begun.
Speaker 2: That's right. All you have to do is find where we are. Knock on the door, say Jason, Lauren come out, I come out where you are, and the money is yours. Remember fast do you find us, The quicker.
Speaker 1: You win, and the more you win. I think that's what you meant. Get there, Jason, I had a bad sleep, all right, did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Jason, I got smuggled into Hide and Seek yesterday. As you know, we left it separate you know what's confused me though we left it separate times, and I left before Jays from the studio yesterday, but somehow you got in here before me.
Speaker 2: Directions whenever your strong point.
Speaker 1: Well I got taken on a bit of a detour someone was following.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was hilarious Clinton, even just getting in yesterday. I changed cars three times, three times, several underground car parks and shopping centers just to make sure we weren't being tailed, and four drive throughs.
Speaker 3: What disguise did you rock in the drive through?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, there's nothing better than getting your burgers from McDonald's and your chips from caves.
Speaker 1: Hang on clear. When we left, you stayed on the air, and we're people calling up saying that spotted Jason Gyg.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Gyg was the red hot tip. We had two or three calls no Gyg post eleven am.
Speaker 1: Come on people, okay, Melbourn. Well it is up to you to work out exactly where we are. And like we said this morning, I would keep listening because inevitably we're going to throw ourselves in it. No, we'll give away clues, but I think there will be many unofficial clues throughout the chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, just to give you pull back the curtain for a second. We sort of have an off site studio setup. So we've got all the team here, the computers and everything. Nothing goes in, nothing goes out. We're all sleeping here. It's inflatable beds.
Speaker 1: Clean, oh, lennon, and once you're in urine. Right. So when I got here and I did a scope of the amenities and supplies, I thought, oh, I should have overseen this first. There are five blokes in here.
Speaker 2: And it's a bit of a sausage fest.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of about you.
Speaker 3: You sharing a sharing a bathroom.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't want to there's five blokes in me, We'll say that. And I've you can clearly see where I've left my little footprints. Like there's room spray, there's you know, air fresheners, and then there's there's bloky stuff.
Speaker 2: You can get. Is it a choir? You know you can get a choir plug ins now, what's a choir? Nice fancy candle?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And dip teak you can get dip teak mint tea sep. We've had we've had several issues already, but We'll get into those little later. But Clint, I sent you a photo of my sleeping situation. Wow, and could you read your.
Speaker 3: Reply first and foremost deepest simple? These two here because it looks it's not chic. Put it that way, No, I said, it's like the Dame Phyllis Frost Prison women's prison.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm staying at Fritzel's house. Like all the bloody windows have bought it up. There's paper over any morning.
Speaker 3: To everyone at the Dame Phyllis Frost Center as well this morning.
Speaker 2: Shut up. If you've got phonuts, get yourself out of there and come.
Speaker 1: And find people out there looking for us already. Dame Phyllis Frosts just.
Speaker 2: Can't climb this wall. Are they worth it? They weren't.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody out there on the hunt already?
Speaker 2: This morning, thirteen twenty on the air. Can I tell Clint the big issue?
Speaker 1: Which one? We've had a few. Like I said, we've been in here for twenty hours. I've got a list of things that I'm going to This.
Speaker 2: Is a big one, Clint. Last night, right, we've all had a couple of pean.
Speaker 1: It might help me sleep better. They had it as welcome drink. So I had it as please knock me out.
Speaker 2: And then Mitch Tech went for a shower and he came out and he goes, guys, we have a situation, a situation.
Speaker 3: It looked like the water is brown.
Speaker 1: But you know what I did clean.
Speaker 2: Like as brown as the coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh, I brushed my teeth. It's so bougie in here. I brushed my toeth or with a sparkling water.
Speaker 2: It's like you really are in Bali.
Speaker 1: It is oliving, letting people believe that we are not living in because our bathe and sparkling Can you boil.
Speaker 2: Up the jug of sparkling water of a bath?
Speaker 1: And then I boiled water to drink and put it in my big frank green. This is the why I didn't know that they're actually what sort of sorcery is the frank green. It's like insulated and it stays mit all night. And I went to have a sip.
Speaker 2: It's like pumpkin soup.
Speaker 1: It's still boiling in there. So we need some bottled water.
Speaker 2: So we have brown water. We bathe in. Our executive producer Brody, his face was white as it goes because he's like, I've been drinking that for the past minute.
Speaker 1: That sums him up, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It's like a big m brody all right, So here's the go. Melbourne's biggest game of pid and seek has begun. Come and find us. Knock on the door, say Jason Lauryn Camuck, Come out wherever you are and the money is yours. Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We've had some very interesting suggestions come through we have.
Speaker 1: We'd love to know if you are out looking for us already Melbourne on this cold Melbourne morning, it'd be worth it. I got to be taken home ill. I love the care.
Speaker 2: I've got a text from someone that owns a specific business that's can you please tell people you are not here. We got a few calls when we were hassled yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, because we left the show yesterday at about eight o'clock in the morning, and I think people thought that they could find us yesterday afternoon. The game has begun this morning though from six.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, because it's early, I thought, if you don't mind getting a little bit blue, I thought we could a little bit of pillow talk. Does anyone remember pillow talk around Australia on Monday night. This is pillow talk with Doctor Field God.
Speaker 1: Except because we're old. We are not talking dirty. We are talking pillows, the superior pillow, because we are living in here at Hide and Seek and we are on blow up mattresses. I told you we were boozy bo not BOOZYI. So we've got the inflatable mattresses and we've all rolled in with our own pillow because at our age, you use the wrong pillow and your neck is out for all week. So it got us talking about superior pillows. Now I have a king bed at home, so I like a king pillow. A king pillow. They're bigger than a normal pillow.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that they do king pillows. It's not a European pillow.
Speaker 1: No European pillows. That's a big square one, a king pillow. They're longer than a regular pillow because then if you put two across, because two normal pillows on a king bed looks pathetic.
Speaker 2: You know what Shane the Blaze over here would do after she makes a bed every morning, she'd do that. She'd she'd do the chop.
Speaker 1: The chop we do have. We we don't have cushions on our bed at home.
Speaker 2: How many pillows?
Speaker 1: We've got four pillows and two europeans.
Speaker 3: That's a lot back a lot.
Speaker 1: Sometimes at the front.
Speaker 2: Have you got a decorative pillow?
Speaker 1: No decorative pillows. But I use the pillows like the king pillows are almost like body pillows.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I still use instantly now? Mate bought loud that you pregnancy wrap around pillows.
Speaker 1: There's a new one on the ground. There's a new one. There's a new one on the ground like that that has a little hole under it. Can put your arm under it as well.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. No, this one wraps around you. So like so I'm so, I'm spooning part of the pillow and then oh, what's that behind me? How I didn't see you there? It's like another piece of the pillow. It's like a giant you and I lay in the middle. So I'm I'm copping the pillow both sides.
Speaker 1: But what you don't use that? You didn't bring that in here?
Speaker 2: No, sometimes when the wife's there, she doesn't like it. She gets jealous.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's just no room.
Speaker 2: But like, I'll have that in the afternoon if I just want to have a quick little hoon like a sleep in the afternoon. I'll be like, hey, so do you straddle it? Yeah? Yeah, so I like to put a leg over and then like you're saying, going under. And you know what my biggest fear about going to prison is you only get one pillow. I need two pillows.
Speaker 1: I think they're made of recycled bottles or something. Yeah, what pillow did you bring in here? Though?
Speaker 2: Memory firms?
Speaker 1: Now, Paul went in one of those recently with the cold gel on top. It is like sleeping on a brick.
Speaker 2: No, it's wonderful, it's wonderful.
Speaker 3: How do you get a sleeping what do you call it? Sleeping cover? What's it called a Pillowkay?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't do pillow cases in my house.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, how do I get a pillow case? You're talking for.
Speaker 3: Quite a big pillow, aren't they.
Speaker 2: No, No, No, the memory foam is a normal.
Speaker 1: Okay, the King pillows you needed my King pillowcases for you don't try and stuff that into a normal suit.
Speaker 2: Someone told me you always go up beside with the douner as well. If you're happening to move on from pillow chat, if you've got a king bed, you should get a XL Doner. Is that way? It's like a little bit bigger than the actual bed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, not the Douner cover bigger than Yeah, No, Clinty, here we go. What is Clinton away use? Do you use a car a pa practic pillow?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He just roll a sheet up and shove it under his head.
Speaker 1: No, his house is neat and tidy.
Speaker 3: I've had some some neck and shoulder is sshoes.
Speaker 1: Do you know of those ones with the dip in it?
Speaker 2: No? Is your bed one of those electric ones where it can fold that you can.
Speaker 3: Get your knees higher than your easy. Now, I've got a down. I've got an Akosa pillow.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 3: It has as a dip? You know how it's it's sort of it's yes, from the chiropractic. Yeah, it's a chiropractic pillow.
Speaker 2: But you've got to be right to get the small dip at the front the big dip of the back. Is that right? Hundred percent? Yeah? Otherwise you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It really throws me when when the pillows get changed, Like if I go to bed and Paul's got my pillow. Oh yeah, I am like that is if he's asleep even Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not that if I actually with the pregnancy pillow, I'm not hang on, I turned my back for a second. What's happened here? Bloody hell? I should have bought it in. You would have had a hand, You would have loved.
Speaker 1: This is what we're talking about. It twenty in Hide and Seek. It's gonna be a long old week.
Speaker 2: All right. It is just gone six twenty six week. Going to check your under work, latest in news, and then okay, we didn't really get naughty there, but we are coming up at six forty noughty. Six forty is on the way here and over.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, I'm watching the cameras just around the area, surveying the area.
Speaker 2: Clint. Last night, Colombo over here. You should have seen her with the surveillance cameras checking out the air. Soone's walking past, No one moved, no one breathe.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been in here for quite some time. We got smuggled in here yesterday. We left the show at about eight o'clock. So let me tell you, it feels like we've been in here for a lifetime already. But the game only started at six o'clock this morning, and there are people out and about a cross Melbourne hunting for us already. There is huge amount of money up for grabs.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number here.
Speaker 3: We got Clint to Bias from bou Maris.
Speaker 6: Good morning morning, Yeah, good oad Clint, Jath Lauren.
Speaker 2: How are I?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good Tobias. You out and about are you?
Speaker 6: I am? I'm cruising around in the garbage truck right.
Speaker 1: You know you're working and looking at this good job.
Speaker 2: Good job to have for hide and Seek? Where you know the area where you got to think we are?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 6: I was certainly City of Kingston, City Kingston yesterday in the Cheltenham area. Ah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well did you just see a good looking lad with red hair out?
Speaker 6: I did? I saw him?
Speaker 1: Then you definitely didn't see Jason in town?
Speaker 2: Is he all right? Smarting?
Speaker 6: And we actually bump into each other the cold a while back.
Speaker 2: Union you guy. Sounds like a dodgy deal.
Speaker 1: Sorry to interrupt you there, Tobias. What someone just walked past our door? Straight past it?
Speaker 2: She's going to do my head in watching that s ofvars camera all right thirteen twenty four to ten. We've got another person.
Speaker 3: There, clip Shane. Now you put together a bit of a team, I believe. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: Yes, how are you guys? I hope you're not too cold by the beach there. Yes, we have a theme together. We did a bit of recon last night. Listen to the podcast all of the podcast. Yep, we have dug down to a couple of clues and we think that you will be between Saint Kilda and Morning tun.
Speaker 1: Rights. I will say, did we accidentally say things in the podcast?
Speaker 2: There will be I had a message yesterday from someone at Hampton Bolts saying can you just come out and say you're not here?
Speaker 1: Oh everyone's gone? Well you know why because everyone knows that you're lazy and don't leave your suburb or there's only three places that you frequent.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Are you going to put put it out there?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to put it out there. Now we are not in hamp denist there you go eliminate one suburbs straight away.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we're at Hampton Bowls with that free flowing bar. Oh trumble, Okay, so we're not in Hamptonise you' I thought you were just going to say Hampton balls. He's already ruled out a whole suburb.
Speaker 2: We are not in hamp Denise fast. Do you find us more money? You win? It is Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek and it is on Hey coming up next, guys, who wants to get naughty at six forty? Oh yeah, very embarrassing situation that happened in the er and we'll go there next. On Novar it is Hide and Seek cleans back at the Nova Studios six. He's ready to get a bit naughty.
Speaker 1: Naughty. Well, I don't want to get naughty at six forty, given that Jason and I are in all hide and Seek. I'm in here with five blokes. It's just blood's I've.
Speaker 2: Lost a thong, Lauren, weren't for you know where we are. I just want to make sure my feet are protected.
Speaker 3: I want you to meet only fans Creator Alicia Davis.
Speaker 1: We're all good stories start.
Speaker 3: She enjoyed a first date that ended up in the boudoir. That wasn't the naughty Well, it was naughty, but not as naughty as it gets. Because why they started having sex. They decided to whip out they decided to whip out a most natural things in the world, whip out a little extra. That little extra was an.
Speaker 1: Extra person or an accessory plug.
Speaker 2: They having a bath like a plug.
Speaker 3: The issue is the plug got stuck.
Speaker 1: Oh got stuck.
Speaker 3: It got stuck.
Speaker 2: There are many o the plug got stuck in the lower drain. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: The The quote is we were looking everywhere for it, started pulling the dinner and pillows off the bed, looking underneath the bed for it. Nowhere to be found.
Speaker 2: As it turned.
Speaker 3: Out, her body had actually absorbed.
Speaker 2: Said oh, so.
Speaker 1: When you feel it, you think you'd feel.
Speaker 3: It, so off we try to the emergency room. She did, in fact, after an X ray revealed that the B plug was stuck deep inside her.
Speaker 2: You know what, Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how you wouldn't know that that was in there, like if it it must have really gone.
Speaker 2: In like past the feeling of feeling just like.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't go far and go into her stomach.
Speaker 2: You know what, I always like, I could not be working in a hospital when someone comes in and says, Hi, I know that's nurse's say that. I've got a friend of mine who's a nurse and she shouldn't have showed me, but oh she showed me an X ray one day and the bottle was right up there.
Speaker 3: Well, Jason has a happy ending, super quick, ten minute procedure to fish it out. Doctors did retrieve it, and they offered to give it back to her now. She said, no, thanks, I'll throw it out because I've got so many more at home.
Speaker 2: Oh good, oh good. And you know what, you've had an accident. You've had an accident. You know the first one you need to tie a rope to.
Speaker 1: It, like soop on a rope.
Speaker 2: I'll plug on a rope. I like it.
Speaker 1: That's it happens all the time. We've had so many nurses on our show saying one of the things that they see a lot is people think stuck in them.
Speaker 2: Well, let's test that theory out. Thirteen twenty four ten. What's been stuck inside you?
Speaker 1: Any anywhere?
Speaker 2: Anywhere?
Speaker 1: You know I've gone through your hands exactly.
Speaker 2: Could be a nail, could be a nail on the job site, could be a plug in Debbie's room.
Speaker 3: Who knows you might have something still inside you?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What's been stuck inside you? Or if you are a nurse and you've had to help someone with something stuck inside them.
Speaker 1: What's inside you? Melbourne? It was weird how I said that.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do it with the voice, So probably okay.
Speaker 1: Should I be more enthusiastic?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 1: Stuck inside You Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. In return, we've got free stuff to go. How about we chuck you Bailey Nelson vouchers two hundred and fifty dollars at Bailey Nelson. They're shaking up the way you get glasses with friendly optometrists and Australian design frames at fair Prices. Thirteen twenty four ten A Melbourne did the voice?
Speaker 1: What's stuck inside You? Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne. This is Nober one hundred. We are live from a secret location. It is day one of Hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: Yes, Melbourne, the clock is ticking. Come and find us and you could be walking away with a water count.
Speaker 2: That's right. Remember you just got to knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are. I'm not sure how this is going to go, but strap yourself in for the what's inside you?
Speaker 9: Tell me what's inside you?
Speaker 2: What's inside you?
Speaker 1: Tell me what's inside? What's inside your? Melbourne? A OnlyFans creator got something stuck inside her.
Speaker 2: Happens to the rest of us last.
Speaker 1: But they were looking for it, they didn't actually realize it was stuck. Anyway. We did put the calls out to you, guys, what is stuck or has been stuck inside you? Melbourne? And our phone lines are full.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's up. Thirteen twenty four ten is a number. Let's go to Shannon in Languorren Good morning.
Speaker 1: Adare I go Shannon? What's inside you?
Speaker 10: When I was a little bit younger, I had a kicktac lotched.
Speaker 2: Out my nose.
Speaker 1: Why did you do you remember putting it in your notes?
Speaker 11: Nah?
Speaker 10: I was just a dumb kid and it was stuck up there for a good ten minutes and we get sit of going to.
Speaker 5: The hospital because it was burning my nose.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, should the orange? Should have got the orange? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, we had a little Barbie pool table that it had like miniature little pool cubes and meat. It was you, it was me, And I wasn't very good at getting the balls in the pockets, so I just kept pulling them off the table when my brother wasn't looking, and shoving them up my nose. I was just cheating, and I ended up in the emergency room having to get them surgically removed, got the balls stuck in myn nails.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 1: It happens, Sarah, happened to if you had balls stuck in your nose cleaned?
Speaker 2: Not recently, no, I mean, the weekend's only just beginning, Sarah.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, So I'm a beauty therapist and I see a lot of nurses from emergency departments re loove to just scotch discuss all the weird and wacky stories. And I got told out one where a male chose to insert a fossil I got plastic bottel in some sort of tuvity in their bodies and it had to be surgically removed through like a section surgery on the front.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, from the what.
Speaker 12: From from the front, so like sort of sea section style.
Speaker 3: Like a sunry stuff sunry you know what?
Speaker 2: Because that was me, I'd just die with a coke buddy in me. You just you'd find me.
Speaker 1: In that's a coke buddy.
Speaker 2: That's what they call the six hundred meal.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're not getting a six hundred sea section.
Speaker 2: I can take the one leader. That's when you don't want the glass bottle. Oh no, but it does taste better in glass. Oh wow, after good point thirteen twenty fourteen, it is our number hoops around that more of a canned guy. Oh, let's go to Grace, get our grace. How are you hey?
Speaker 10: Guys, how are you going?
Speaker 7: I'm about to start work, but I thought I had to share this story with you guys. When I was younger, I was playing with plans and I ended up swallowing a twenty cent piece. Claim just swallowed it. Obviously I was I was quite young. I didn't really know what I was doing and told my mum. We was rushing to the hospital and had to get an X ray to see how stuck it was.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you have to pass it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it had to get passed through. But luckily like it can get stuck in like places where it could be really dangerous.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Also imagine being a fifty cent coin with.
Speaker 1: The jacket hitches, but you would have been like a pokey machine. Pokey machine.
Speaker 2: Well, she wasn't full of them. It was just the one coin.
Speaker 1: You might as well if you had one, as I have ten. Go again.
Speaker 2: There's a quote thirteen twenty four ten is our number, Lauren Geelong? What was stuck inside you?
Speaker 13: Good morning guys. I work in hospitality, and you know how when they finished with the docket, they put it on a metal spike. Yes, I gabbed a stack of them and it went through rate through my thumb.
Speaker 2: My sorry, sorry, where did the middle spike.
Speaker 13: Go straight through the middle of my thumb? I mean everything though, that was important.
Speaker 3: So that's like the copy the coffee order spike when you know.
Speaker 1: Did you did you pull it out yourself or did you go to the hospital.
Speaker 13: I tried, and so did the chef, but then he kind of chickened out and said you should probably go to an emergency.
Speaker 1: So you went to Nunzi with the receipt.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I couldn't because I couldn't take it off and everyone everyone was like, why did you bring the receipts with you? And I was like, I can't go all.
Speaker 1: The receipts was still all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's wrap things up with Aaron. You're a nurse in the er. This will be good what do you for us?
Speaker 14: Good morning guys. So Yes was working in the emergency department and a honeymoon couple had returned from Thailand and decided to recreate the ping pong show. Yeah, she didn't have as much practice and removed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah you yeah. I think you probably need some entry level equipment before you get straight to a ping pong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about the balls or the rackets.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the balls. I don't think they're playing with the actual bats, at least I hope not.
Speaker 1: Hier Nova's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek.
Speaker 2: That's right. Thanks to our mates at Lexis of Brighton, you can make a dynamic entrance the Lexus l b X City SUV at Lexis of Brighton, just along the Indpeent Highway. We are doing Novas hide and Seek. The current tally two hundred and forty five, four hundred and fifty five dollars is up for grabs. Remember, faster you find us, more you win.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. It is Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek. We have been in here for nearly twenty four hours now and so far there have been a few hiccups. Would you say, Clint, you're in that you're in the outside, but you'll appreciate.
Speaker 2: So I will point out if anyone's just joining us with Hide and Seek, we're living, breathing, working and broadcasting from a secret location somewhere in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Or we have to bring everything in.
Speaker 2: Everything's in. We've set up like a makeshift studio. The teams here were brought in a hundred pre made dynamic meals. I just had the pesto chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's rogue. I bought in a whole bunch of fresh made meals.
Speaker 2: Well, the pesto knock.
Speaker 1: He did a bit of a lucky dip on the oles.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is the way we wait, the way we've packed the fridge. Right now, the fridge is full of these dynamic meals right the way we've packed it is. One end of the dynamic meal says what meal it is. The other end of the box just says dynamic meal. We've packed them, so the label is facing inwards into the fridge. I didn't do that, surgeon, really, so it's a lucky dip.
Speaker 1: Doing a lucky dip for bread. I wouldn't have had a mind I wouldn't have gone a microwave meal for breakfast, though, wouldn't you do like avocado and toast a musally and yogurt.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I didn't have time during doing Leaper two.
Speaker 1: It's much quicker to do that than a fool.
Speaker 2: You must a garlic bread as well.
Speaker 1: But he may have got all the time in the world mate, anyway, So things are going swimmingly in here. The whole the whole place smells like pesto. Now seven o'clock in the morning. We've had the issue with the water. When we ran the water it was brown, chocolate brown. So that's delicious, even though executive producer Broad he had already filled up his frank green and drunk it all, drunk it all, and then we run in a glass and we were like, that's so I had to brush my teeth with sparkling water last night and this morning bougie Jace decided because we are now this is a bit of a peak behind the curtains, but we're on blow up mattresses. And last night Jason was like, oh, I just I just don't know if this is the right pressure for me. I'm just going to so he tried to pump it up and let the whole thing down. He's like, this compressor doesn't work. This compressor doesn't work. And then he realized it wasn't actually plugged into the bed. So so that went. Well, we're fighting over.
Speaker 2: The temp as well, wouldn't he? No, I was calm because we have to be quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then Brodie, our executive producer, that we were just sitting looking at each other, just laughing with tears running down our face as he was blowing up. It was horrible. Now, Clint, you would know this better than anyone. Jason. I like the temperature is very different. I like things cozy and warm. He likes things being like a fridge. So we've been fighting about that since we got here.
Speaker 2: What else, Also, Clint, it was very reminiscent of like a school camp sleepover. Like when we arrived we were like, okay.
Speaker 1: Pick, it was a bit like that. Yeah. I also got like brought in a whole bunch of fresh made meals and I'm just going to reheat and eat.
Speaker 2: So she's also got the joint smelling like an indodo spar Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got root of spray everywhere.
Speaker 2: I can't smell and beauty for Debbie from Craigieburn finds us and we'll be like, well gave it away, and she'll be like lavender and mint breaking through the window. I'm sad that I'm missing out.
Speaker 7: At all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yeah you should be.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I put in all these fresh, healthy meals because I was like, I'm not rolling out of here. And you know what I did last night? I smashed a box pizza shapes.
Speaker 2: That's my girl, back skittles, that's my girl.
Speaker 1: And had two glasses of red one. So my health kick has started beautiful.
Speaker 2: You know what we might end differently. I might end up like leaving this location like zac Efron, and you might have to get cut out, you know, like on a current feel when they have to cut someone out of her house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cran me out.
Speaker 3: This isn't a Hollywood movie, Jess.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking at zac Efron from a couple of microwave meals. Mate, I don't give anything. You'll be You'll be off to try and get your system working again. If you keep eating microwave meals, we'll be right.
Speaker 2: We'll be right.
Speaker 1: Please, can't you come?
Speaker 2: No, No, I've got to read six pm tonight.
Speaker 3: Then I'm off to Sydney for weekend.
Speaker 2: Today, weekend today.
Speaker 1: Hey, I hate you bye, I think we're in this together.
Speaker 2: No, someone's got into view Nagi Mahashi. It is day one of Nova's Hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: How good we are hiding somewhere in Melbourne. The first person to find us and knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are will win the cash.
Speaker 2: Now, keep an eye out when you're out on your morning walk and you commute to work, just have a look around. Anything out of place. We're not at a school, we're not at a hospital, and we are not at a home.
Speaker 1: No, we are not, and we are aware. It is Friday. So if we're not found today, we're going all across the weekend.
Speaker 2: That's right. Six am to six pm is the game.
Speaker 1: Time, so seeking hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, so on the weekend, get the kids out, get a little group going and try and find us. The current tally two hundred and forty four thousand, six hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine faster you.
Speaker 2: Find us, the more money you win. Melbourne. It is as easy as that, all right. Something from our childhood that we all grew up with was the old MX mag MX newspaper.
Speaker 1: We loved it, didn't we Clint The gossip section, the bit where one of our favorite bits was the overheard where people wrote in things that I'd heard people say on the train or on public transport, and they're always good juicy store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sillacious, the scandalous, the comical.
Speaker 2: I've been like, I've been on a plane with Lous before and we were like, you know, we're flying and I could hear a barney in the seat behind me.
Speaker 1: How good is it?
Speaker 2: And I look at my wife and don't speak, just mouth words like we're in a conversation.
Speaker 1: But that just makes you feel better about yourself When you hear other couples having our.
Speaker 2: It's like seeing a tantrum on a child in a food court. I'm like, sucks to me, you right?
Speaker 1: I always like maths. I'm like, no, my relationship pretty game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're comfortable. We're not that. QULT thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. What have you overheard? And where?
Speaker 1: Melbourne, Amy and Oakley overheard something? Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 15: Morning joy samone, how are you good?
Speaker 1: You heard so?
Speaker 15: I was at my local shopping streep, and I overheard these two couple of girls that just said, so she was a good witch all along, And I'm trying to wrack my brain around, like.
Speaker 11: What type of duff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe in the wizards?
Speaker 1: And which maybe they went and saw Wicked? Isn't that all about the good witch? Glinda? The good the good witch or the bad witch? So anyone seening Wicked Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Now it's very wasn't Sabrina?
Speaker 1: Oh remember, hang on, I'm not thinking of Sabrina.
Speaker 2: What was the witched?
Speaker 1: Be witched?
Speaker 3: Samantha?
Speaker 1: Her noise.
Speaker 2: She knows I've got on me. I should be able to get some win. Hey thirteen twenty four ten. I love this text him Dylan. He overheard she looked like my cousin. She was pretty hot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can't be saying that about your cousin.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Dylan, can't be saying that about How is this.
Speaker 2: One from Claudia? She overheard I'm going to stop seeing him straight after the wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, she doesn't mean her wedding.
Speaker 2: I'm gathering she'd be sissed. She needs to get out of us.
Speaker 1: Did you know what though. I've had lots of friends in that situation where you're like, ah, but we're invited to a wedding together with RSVP'd. We can't break up now because who's going to go to the wedding. Let's just get through the wedding, put up with it, and I'll deal with it later.
Speaker 2: I would be furious if I was the couple, knowing I could have saved on a beef or chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they might also be friends with both of them.
Speaker 2: Kan What was the message? What was it overheard? I'm going to stop seeing him straight after? Maybe that was the bride. No, no, no, maybe try so bride it'd be I'm going to stop seeing him straight after that luxurious honeymoon.
Speaker 1: Going through the wedding, you getting the holiday out of it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Chelsea Louise. On thirteen twenty four ten, what have you overheard?
Speaker 8: Morning?
Speaker 14: I was at the Mind, Body Spirit Festival in Melbourne on the weekend and mother and daughter walk past me, and the mum turn around into to her daughter.
Speaker 7: You've really mastered that bitch face.
Speaker 1: Of yours, the resting bitch face. I can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to say, give you give us a.
Speaker 2: Do you have one? Clint? Do you want to take this?
Speaker 1: The producer is looking at me nodding.
Speaker 3: The expression doesn't change much.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I just thought that's your look.
Speaker 1: No, that's a botox jab, isn't it? Which is cheap coming from you, Clint.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Melissa and don gas. Melissa, what have you overheard?
Speaker 16: So we had these good morning guys, we had we had these justestly nosy neighbors growing up.
Speaker 9: And just to set the.
Speaker 16: Scene for you, guys, so imagine the beautiful sunny day, you're fifteen years old listening to emo music in your room, and then you hear stompings that's not coming from your house and allow bang bang bang bang on the door, and your female voice call out, Josh, if you don't get in the fie shower, I'm gonna slash your tires. And then the funny thing is the female person is actually the mum and Josh is her son.
Speaker 1: Well, then he's going to be stuck at home forever. Mumy slash signed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad call there, bad call there. Speaking of showers, we do have a shower here at the Hide and Seek location.
Speaker 1: That was one rule we had to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Clint, she was she was busy this morning, wasn't she lost?
Speaker 1: It's like Burke Street in there this morning, little shower together. That's why we didn't invite you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I didn't want to wake up and see you standing over me at three o'clock in the morning. Hello, fancy shower. No, I'm good, that's Jay. One of Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek?
Speaker 1: It is quick.
Speaker 2: Will you find us? The more you win. The current tally two hundred and forty three thousand, nine hundred and twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Now, we snuck in here yesterday, so you and I've been in here for nearly twenty four hours. Jake. The game hours are between six am, so we are on right now at six pm. We are aware that we came in on a Thursday. The game started on a Friday. If we are not found today, we are going through the weekends. Six A Guess who's excited about Mum is wrapped about that six am to six pm on the weekend. If we are still here, have fun, guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we can watch the footy together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: We can watch every single game this week To be quiet. Yeah, that's the only issue. I get a bit rowdy watching the footy.
Speaker 1: So look, we're in a place that a lot of people walk past all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything else, WHOA, I don't even know where you are giving away clues all morning.
Speaker 1: You've said suburbs were not.
Speaker 3: Actually scratched the entire suburb before. Yeah, don't start played by my rules on the rules.
Speaker 1: To me anyway, keep listening because we'll inevitably accidentally give away close that our bosses are screaming.
Speaker 2: We've got some cameras focused on the main door that people will have to knock on.
Speaker 1: Everyone has cameras. Don't have to win the cash cameras everywhere. That's what I was worried about getting in here to say about people catching me on their cameras.
Speaker 2: I reckon, we got away, Clank. We did like three car changes, Clint, several underground car parks. It very much look like some dodgy deal.
Speaker 3: I've got a bone to pick with you, because you are very good at lying to me. You were very convincing when you said I'm just ducking out for a little WII. Yeah I didn't come long WI.
Speaker 1: We should duck out for a way and not come back here. All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We'd love to hear from you if you're out seeking, because we are hiding. Are the seekers out there? And what are you thinking? Where have you been?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. Vanessa, Good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: How are you? Are you seeking? Have you got some money?
Speaker 4: We just seek last night and it's all flopped. The last night we made a trek from a reservoir to Wheeler's Hill. Yeah, you're not there now, we know.
Speaker 2: That, right? What made you think Wheelers Hill?
Speaker 4: What made us go to Wheelers Hill? There was that bonus podcast Clue and Lauren made reference to Dull Park. Then there was a bird watching situation going on, and you guys have made references the birds ares the lake favers. Yes, yeah, right, you're listening to Belaievably Abandoned, right.
Speaker 2: You're listening to absolutely everything we're saying, because that's a good point.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I would be doing. I've been listening to the show. We might pop up during the day on nover today too. If we're not found before night.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say we are going to be giving clues out right across the day. Your first big clue coming up at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: The first clue that we've been allowed to give, but Jason's given many this morning.
Speaker 2: Our first official clue at eight o'clock this morning. Let's take some more calls, la, good morning, good morning. All right, where do you think we are?
Speaker 9: I think you are in a Lexus garage in maybe Mornington or Chelsea. I only thought of that because Lexus is sponsoring this.
Speaker 2: You know what a caryard would be comfortable to hide in.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know mind, Dad used to work in a car yard when we were younger. He was in finance and remember when there was.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can see Bobby in the finance office.
Speaker 1: It was so fun though, because after school we'd go down and I'd like be playing in all the cars, my brother and I be jumping and out of them, ruining the joint. Remember in Melbourne, Clink, you'll remember this. Remember when there was the gas out each and there was no hot waters. Dad's caryard they had electric water, so that's where we would all go for showers. So caryards do have yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, well, you never know, we are doing this thanks to our mates at Lexus Brighton, I can tell you you know what should I just should No? No, okay should you what?
Speaker 1: No? Actually you shouldn't do anything. We've got a clue, a big clue coming up at.
Speaker 2: Eight o'clock this morning, your first official clue for Melbourn's biggest game of hide and seek. Remember, like said, keep listening to Nova watch our socials for extra bonus clues. Guys coming up next. There's a bit of a fiery debate online. There's something that guys have been doing which a girl is not happy about, and I want to see.
Speaker 1: I have been doing it since the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: I would like to see where you would sit on this, Lozzi, if you caught your partner doing it, We will go there after. Sabrina Carpenter, this is espresso on Nova. Hey clint Hey Jays, do you follow bikini models and stuff online on Insta? Is this is this a trap?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I could go and so true? You following right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? An array? Yeah right on Instagram? Lost, do you think your partner.
Speaker 1: Would follow bikini models like random ones that he doesn't know? We have friends who are models. I'm not sure possibly.
Speaker 2: So a lady's gone to town.
Speaker 1: Should I go through who is following?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, here we go.
Speaker 1: You asked for Paul, blame Jase.
Speaker 2: Sorry Paul. So a model has taken the social media firing back at her male followers who are liking her bikini photos and saying it is not appropriate if they have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: What if they like the bikini? Maybe it's not about you love.
Speaker 2: That's why you do it, that's why you follow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a two piecee No that you follow, not the model. Oh I think that's the key to it. Girl, get on the rep cal page. But there would be like I would say, a large portion of those bikini that is not the point of want the attention. So why she's so mad about it? She's only appealing to single men and say that's cheating. No double tapping? What? No, double tapping someone's photo on Instagram is not cheating. So get mad about it depending on who the person is. So that's totally fun.
Speaker 2: Careful when you're that like button, Paul, I think they're wasting their time looking at bikini shots.
Speaker 1: On Paul looks at the dumbest thing, mate, I lie in bed and he's like have you seen this?
Speaker 2: Have you seen this?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, what amazing thing you're going to show me now? And it's this dumb magician. He's got down some algorithm of watching this magician that like goes to the checkout. I mean, I don't know how he does it at the supermarket and he'll put down like his eggs in his flower blah blah blah, and then he like puts it. He goes, oh, sorry, just before you scan it. He like puts it on the bag and smashes it, and then she scans it and it comes out as a cake.
Speaker 2: Oh can you see middle link?
Speaker 1: It's so dumb, It's like it's there's no way you could actually even do it. He loves it.
Speaker 2: I've been watching people cooking with their dogs. So they're sitting up a table.
Speaker 1: Looking with bagels, cooking with bles. Do you know how many times Jason sent guys, we have to do this.
Speaker 2: Who's been cooking with the cow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the kitchen and the cow starts eating everything he's putting on the table.
Speaker 2: It's very strong. I'm still on the beagles. I've got to get on the cow. Yeah, noles.
Speaker 1: Remember I got stuck for months months watching people clean their rugs.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did, Clint and I get off on the lawn guy.
Speaker 3: Don't we know the lawn girl, the guys hydralic press.
Speaker 1: But Clint also likes TUPLEW Pete, he's very Can we get an audio grab of TUPLEW people?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who also watches little clips of like people winning big or losing big on poker? Just like Hands of Poker?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, well that's called a problem. Hey, thirteen twenty fourteen, which is the losers to thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's park the bikini photos for a second. What weird stuff are you or your partner watching online? The lawn guy's great loss. He just knocks on your door says, hey, can I cut your lawn for free?
Speaker 3: What about the glass bottles rolling down the steps? Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: No? That sounds boring out so.
Speaker 3: Good because you don't know whether they're going to break or not.
Speaker 1: There's jeopardy in it? What is it?
Speaker 2: A silly little mine? Watch entertainment?
Speaker 1: What hashtag of mine got to search for to find that?
Speaker 2: Lonely?
Speaker 1: Actually, Jace loves those guys that hold up the sheet on the side and they shake it and then they drop it and the person disappears.
Speaker 2: It is the best, all right? Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: What's the dumb thing you're watching?
Speaker 2: How rock bottom our entertainment is. We'll go there next on over thirteen twenty four ten. Guys are in hot water for lacking bikini photos and stuff online. We're not talking about that. Forget that. You're wasting your time. We're filling our mind with much more rock bottom content.
Speaker 1: Like my girlfriend and I were just texting about how good it is watching people restock their fridge and they've got.
Speaker 2: When all the labels are in the right way.
Speaker 1: We can organize this. Paul insisted we go on Amazon and buy all that stuff. And now all that stuff, all the drinks are lined up the soda waters of London.
Speaker 2: You should see our pantry. It's full of.
Speaker 1: Party susans, lazy Susan.
Speaker 2: No, she's a party at our joint.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What are you checking out online? Melbourne?
Speaker 1: What are you watching on the gram? Nick Nikki from keel or good morning.
Speaker 11: Oh, good morning? Hi?
Speaker 1: Watch do you waste your time watching?
Speaker 11: I waste my time pretty much every night watching Daniel middle on TikTok. You're dancing, dancing in a skirt and dress with Mega Stiletto's doing.
Speaker 6: It's just stand by.
Speaker 1: It's awesome googling what's his name than your middle in the middle?
Speaker 2: That is, that's that's as random as you get. That that's I've never ever heard of him.
Speaker 1: I can't even find him.
Speaker 2: How do you know what I did find?
Speaker 1: Did you find him?
Speaker 2: Guys? Do you know what I did find? Tuple red pete.
Speaker 8: Here we go, peach, I'm going to be doing accidentally, vegan meal, absolutely, vegan meal, three mondays idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my favorite.
Speaker 1: That's Clint all.
Speaker 2: Right, thirteen twenty four ten. What are you watching online? Melbourne Brosking On thirteen twenty four ten, What are you watching on the gramd? What's stupid pages doing?
Speaker 1: But you know what, it's those things that you you like, you enjoy so much, and it's not until like twenty five minutes later that you're like, I've been watching this for half an hour of my life.
Speaker 2: Clint, you know what I was watching last weekend and made mom was uploading the footage. He was girning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good gear, high pressure hold.
Speaker 3: So you keep you say girning, I say, Kara, is it akarcher?
Speaker 2: It's it's a girning just watching the mold come off the tiles.
Speaker 3: Oh what about the the punters that make the sweets, you know with the big long, sort of stretchy.
Speaker 2: Yes, not bad, and then they do that when it's hard. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go. Can we are really? Let's call this segment.
Speaker 1: We're quite similar though, in our lives watching the same thing.
Speaker 2: All right, Chris, do you need to get a life like us? That's what we'll call it.
Speaker 11: Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: Actually, guys, good morning morning.
Speaker 10: So this is this Kiwi fella who has started doing Instagram videos and he puts one cent per Instagram follower on a blackjack hand online.
Speaker 1: Tim, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 10: One point five million or something.
Speaker 3: You retire.
Speaker 1: I well, I un followed him because I thought he'd finished. Is he back?
Speaker 10: Wow? Back?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Was good?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Someone run me through how it works.
Speaker 1: So he said, every day go hello, I'm Tim Naggi, and today I'm putting ten cents for every follower tint or Tintin because he's from New New Zealands. I'm putting ten cent tin cints for every follower on Black Hand Black Jackson only play one hand, yeah, and then you hopefully get tin tin bust tints. Really he only played one hand a day.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But every then he'd get more followers and he'd be like, okay, then he's starting. It was like two hundred and fifty his money, his money, but he started with like putting ten bucks one one hundred following.
Speaker 3: And gamble responsibility.
Speaker 1: That is not responsible, right, let's go, but it was entertaining.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Sousan.
Speaker 1: Sometimes things can be irresponsible but entertaining.
Speaker 2: And I'm okay with third A twenty fourteen Susan. You need to get a life as well done. What are you watch them?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 4: I love going to sleep. I like watching the cows get their their hoofs shaved.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: It's got like a little bit of.
Speaker 11: Or something.
Speaker 1: That's just.
Speaker 4: But also there's another one. I watch his jiggers.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Just look it up.
Speaker 4: Gig called jiggers.
Speaker 2: They're a legal, aren't they? Jiggers?
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: You're thinking of.
Speaker 2: Hang on, figgers, Okay, let me have a look.
Speaker 1: You want to do that off the.
Speaker 2: Ye good call.
Speaker 4: Just in case you cow she needs to get onto that.
Speaker 3: I mean when they're draining a big as that is very satisfying for them.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: I've got a mate who's a farrier. Yeah, and I used to watch it in the wild hook. Yeah, he get out the blade. He put it between his legs. I have the hoof between It doesn't hurt them, just they love it, like toenails.
Speaker 1: Who worked out that that that you could have a shoe horse into a horse horseshoe? Who worked out that that wouldn't hurt the horse and putting a nail in its foot.
Speaker 2: In the moment, we're just enjoying the video.
Speaker 1: People who discover this stuff.
Speaker 2: She's still explaining the black.
Speaker 1: If you don't understand how tim nake works, and that's on you man.
Speaker 2: You didn't make it easy. Get what are you watching? You need a life?
Speaker 17: Definitely, guys, Hi, I watch a woman. There's actually a couple that clean headstones in cemetery. Oh, it's as good as the rug.
Speaker 1: Do they use like a gurny or a catture?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 17: So she will scrape off all of the moss and some of these are.
Speaker 4: Like decades old.
Speaker 17: Cool you can't even see the names.
Speaker 1: I'll find it on hashtag.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you just type it in, it comes up because there's a couple of people that do it. So she rapes off all of the moss and all of the dirt. Then she'll wash it, then she'll pressure wash it, then she'll scrub it again, and they come up like new, and they're so old it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you'd love what I'm into at the moment. Then it's it's the pool guy and he goes around to people's pools after like hurricanes and stuff and the pools and when he does that, what do they call it? A chlorine bomb? A shock and shot to the water mount and it comes up brand you look up, bloody, we and well body and amazing. I'm like, I'd swim in that after someone else jumps in in.
Speaker 1: The headstone cleaning. It's very satisfying.
Speaker 2: Is that why we lost you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And you want to hear about I'm still.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out how horses found out that it pain for the hammer and the horseshp not horses.
Speaker 1: They need work it out themselves clean A human did that, which I was there for that. I'm in a nail in this hoof guys horse.
Speaker 3: Like breaking news.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, yep, Tupple, where Peter's agreed?
Speaker 3: Come on our show.
Speaker 1: I'm tipping tupplewar Pete. I reckon he's got a full diary.
Speaker 2: Guests on over. I cannot believe we turned around top of wed pezze so quick message?
Speaker 1: Did you message him?
Speaker 2: He must have been waiting for that.
Speaker 1: He must have been sitting by the phone. Yes, I'm coming. Is he going to come in with his top of or is he on the phone?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we'll get him in.
Speaker 3: You get it in argument Hashi as well, and I've gone.
Speaker 1: Next week.
Speaker 2: That'll be a week, all right.
Speaker 1: We should have brought an argument Hashey into hide and Seek.
Speaker 2: With usould.
Speaker 1: All right, Melvin, we are in Hide and Seek. Come and find us some sick of jase already.
Speaker 2: It is a past day coming up. Five k question if you want to give it a crack. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number and your first official Hide and Seek clue to help you find us and win the money is coming up on over. Well, good morning, Melbourne. Here we go. One question, five thousand dollars. It is gettible. I got it this morning.
Speaker 1: You did get it this morning.
Speaker 2: And believe it or not, I am not smart.
Speaker 1: He is not. I I will agree with that. I also looked at the question and Jace was right. I did not get this one.
Speaker 2: No, but it's it's gettible, gettrible. H Yeah, I actually think you would possibly.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it doesn't matter if you will or won't. It's all about Hianni. Good morning from Wallen.
Speaker 2: Goody, Good morning, Charnie. How are you?
Speaker 14: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: Well? You are excellent?
Speaker 1: You're a teacher. Then well, actually it depends do you want the five thousand dollars question or do you want a medium question for five hundred or an easy for fifty bucks?
Speaker 12: Jay said the five k was gettible, So let's do the five k.
Speaker 2: We're going the five k. We've got a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, Channie, I'm gonna ask you a question. You'll hear a three two, one countdown. You have to answer within that time. If your answer is correct, five thousand dollars will becoming your way.
Speaker 2: All right now, Remember if you don't know it, yes, are you ready? Here comes your five thousand dollar question?
Speaker 1: What is the biggest fish in the world. Three two one, No, No, it's the whale shark.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, that's a mammal.
Speaker 2: No, a whale as a mammal, but it's a whale shark. A shark is not a mammal. I learn that as a.
Speaker 1: Whale sharks have teeth on their eye.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, A lot of people pay good. I'm wanting to go over to w A and are swimming with the whale sharks.
Speaker 1: They eat you. No, no, I guess not to swim with them whale sharks. I don't know anything about whales's huge massive.
Speaker 2: Would you have known it, Clint? Yes, yeah, I did know that.
Speaker 1: You're a liar.
Speaker 2: Has this whale shark Franco video? Guy, guys, I don't know one fish full stop? And then Lauren tried to.
Speaker 1: Listen to our goldfish sadman, and then I then I started going through the Japanese restaurant at the end of the streets. When you're tuna, salmon, kingfish, she chucked in flake. I didn't you said flake? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh so do I pay that extra fifty cents and get it crumb? No, there's two.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Hide and Seek is life.
Speaker 1: The game has begun.
Speaker 6: I'm going to catch you, finds Jasonlin and win the cash.
Speaker 2: That's right, and the money currently sitting at two hundred and forty one tho four hundred dollars. The faster you find us, the more money you win.
Speaker 1: That's right. The clock is ticking Melbourne. Now you can jump on our socials. There's a little link in our by if you click on that and watch the cash kick away.
Speaker 2: Also you can check out what we're up to in our mystery location on Jason Lauren Socials. It is very big brother in here Clint living together. It is not bathing together, eating together like you.
Speaker 1: Know, we're not eating together because we run on very different times we do. So there's some concerns because I go to bed early, You go to bed late. You had Perry Perry Chicken for breakfast at six oh one. I've just had some berries and yoga. We run on very different body clocks.
Speaker 2: Smugglamb Rose might be ready now. All right, So here's the game.
Speaker 1: If we could cook, if you knew where we were.
Speaker 2: We are broadcasting from a mystery location somewhere in Melbourne. The first person to find us. Knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out, reve you are we'll win the money. Here's what you need to know. We are not in a hospital.
Speaker 1: No we are not. We are not in a school, no we're not.
Speaker 2: And we are not in a house where else is free. Game.
Speaker 1: The hours are six am to six pm. We know we nuck in on a Thursday. We've been for nearly twenty four hours now, jas. We are fully aware that if this money does not go off today, that we are staying for the weekend. Baby.
Speaker 2: And to make it easier.
Speaker 3: Clues many look for clues.
Speaker 2: We are going to give you minimum three clues a day. You'll get one of us. We're generous people. Clean eight am, ten am and three pm. Just listen to Nova and watch the Nova Socials and you will get the clue. Are we ready for clue number one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We are all right. The first clue. Listen carefully. We're going to tell you now if you are listening, we're going to drop it on Socials a little later, so you will hear it here first on the show. And the clue is Sunshine is West. Sunshine is West.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Any ideas is blue Melbourne sunshine is west. I mean, Clint, you're not here with us. You are in our nov studios in South Melbourne. I can't believe is the sunshine out today because we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call. We don't have windows.
Speaker 3: Well, these windows are darker than legal tint. Look, it's not overly sunny today, right, not sunny out there.
Speaker 2: But it depends how you interpret that. Clue. That's the thing. It can be taken many many different.
Speaker 1: Sunshine is west. So if I say it differently, doesn't sound different.
Speaker 2: Night it's exactly the same. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. If you've got any ideas and think you know where we are, we would love to hear from you.
Speaker 1: You're out seeking. We're getting lots of text messages, lots of socials. There are people running around all over Melbourne trying to find us, and why wouldn't you. There's two hundred and forty one thousand dollars up for grabs as we speak, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of coin, lot of coin.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, can you imagine.
Speaker 2: Guys Ida are at a full anxiety this morning? Clint asked Lauren. It was about six o'clock and I looked at it and I went, we're going to be found.
Speaker 1: Today, oh said, we're going to be found this morning.
Speaker 2: I had a full melt down, full menty beat.
Speaker 1: We might. It's a game hide and seek. We are hiding, they are seeking.
Speaker 2: I know how full menty be.
Speaker 1: Do you know how it works?
Speaker 3: Just go aget me that, Just say, just for those uninitiated.
Speaker 1: We are hiding, they are seeking.
Speaker 2: So hang on, let me get a pen where we're seeking. So one on, who's seeking?
Speaker 1: You're annoying me? Now, someone come and find me or I'll tell you where we are.
Speaker 2: What's that clul again?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it again. I said it three times.
Speaker 2: You've upset mum and I'll have to deal with it. If we're not found today, we will be broadcasting from here over the weekend, so you can still try and track us down over the weekend. All you have to do is be the first to knock on the door and say, Jason Laurren, come out, come.
Speaker 1: Out, rev ait. If we got out of here today and got to go home for the weekend, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: We're putting clues out as well to make it easy. You can get clues at eight a m Am. And three pm by listening to Nova or checking out the social.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've just dropped our first clue and the phones have lit up where people are out and about trying to find us. Let's go to Katherine. Good morning, We got you there, Catherine.
Speaker 2: Allo, Katherine, welcome to Hide and Seek. Good morning. Hang on there we go, y Catherine, Hi, all right, where do you think we are?
Speaker 18: You could be in the Sunshine suburb like in.
Speaker 1: The west when you listened to the clue.
Speaker 18: Yes, here all you could be because the sunset it sets in the west, so it could have something to do with the sunset.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you keep putting those clues together, because Catherine, I'd love to see you walk through the door this morning and take home hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Joe and Joe, where do you reckon? We're hiding?
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, love your show.
Speaker 2: Are you at the brighton Babers boxes?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. You've actually got to get there and knock on the door to see if we're cash and they could be other people on the way there, so we don't want to confirm or deny in case someone gets there before you.
Speaker 2: It's very boogie the old Brighton beach boxes, aren't they? If we were there, I mean it's great. I could run out the mint for a little paddle.
Speaker 1: Sure we could afford one of those. Do you know how much they're worth? Those things?
Speaker 2: Williams One in Blagowy down down on the Peninsual went for like seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Nothing in them. No toilets maybe us, no kitchen maybe us.
Speaker 2: Imagine that if they bought the Brighton beach box and opened it and was like, I didn't want these guys paddle board right right?
Speaker 1: Julie and Hoppers crossing? Good morning? Have you got an inkling of where you think we might be hiding?
Speaker 2: Joels?
Speaker 11: Welcome, Hi guys, welcome back. Yeah?
Speaker 10: Where would be zoo?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm tipping, but there's probably lots of door. It were a zoo. There's a lot going on down I.
Speaker 2: Ask why the zoo? Julie, what do you think we're there?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 11: You had something about Mason cock class work.
Speaker 10: He said he would fit.
Speaker 1: We did say we're going to try and smuggle Coxie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, you reckon. We're in the giraffe closure.
Speaker 1: Well, he might have escaped from somewhere Jackson.
Speaker 2: We could be anywhere, but we are not at a hospital, we're not at a school, and we're not at a house.
Speaker 3: There's a good one to finish here, yep, Luke in al Turna North. Now, Luke, I'm playing along with you. Keep in mind, I want to know. I'm curious where do you think the guys are hiding?
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, there are going.
Speaker 10: I think I think you guys are in the Sun Theater in Yarrable.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Sun Theater in Yarraville.
Speaker 1: All right, well there's only one way to find out. Are you kicking yourself for saying that now though, because there'll be.
Speaker 18: They're right away.
Speaker 2: I yeah. Well, well if someone gets there and that's where we are, you are Luka chiki twenty seriously sorry, I've just been handed a bit of paper right across Melbourn. Someone that's not it. Someone thinks they know where we are.
Speaker 1: Well, lots of people think no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Someone thinks they're outside our door. Right now, we're going to go to a break. I'm going to get this person on the phone.
Speaker 1: What are we out there on? Let me please hold two hundred and forty one thousand dollars nine.
Speaker 2: Hundred, two hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars nine hundred. Wait, did I put the dollars wrong there? Two hundred and forty thousand.
Speaker 3: Let's say almost two hundred and forty one thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Have we been found the clock? We'll get them on the phone. Next, first person to find us knocks on the door and says Jason Laurren, Come out, come out review? Are we win the cash?
Speaker 11: And?
Speaker 1: God as easy? We've dropped some clues already this morning, and there are people pretty confidently running around Melbourne thinking they know where we are. But someone has knocked on a door somewhere and they're sure we are behind it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to the phones. They said they're about to knock. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Tali A, good morning, Tally.
Speaker 1: Good morning. We got you there, Tari, Yes, Hello, how are you feeling, Tarlie?
Speaker 5: You're live a bit nervous. It was my partner doing all the investigating, so I'm just running around after him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what if you put together to take you to where you think we are?
Speaker 5: So this morning Clint mentioned a women's jail. When you were talking about your location, you were saying, there's blackened out boarded windows.
Speaker 1: I said, I sent clean to picture of my sleeping situation last night. You said it looked like a women's prison, and he did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dirty dirty water.
Speaker 5: You said you were sort of sleeping on the ground. You mentioned that it's a busy place that you walk past every day, and given its location to r MIT University, a lot of students.
Speaker 11: Will walk past you quite often.
Speaker 5: So that's what makes me think that it's where I am right now.
Speaker 1: So you're standing in front of a door, Yes, in what location?
Speaker 5: I'm from that old Melbourne jail in the r MIT courtyard.
Speaker 1: I went to r MIT. I'm very very familiar, Tarlie.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh god, the door you're standing in front of at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're like a.
Speaker 2: Fire hydrant to the right.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 1: Is there a park? Is there a bit of a park there with like a I remember on this stream my UNI breaks like a round kind of bench.
Speaker 2: Yes, Tarlie. Yes, the door you think we are behind. Is there a sign with the number nineteen next to it?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 1: Whoa what does the sign say?
Speaker 11: What the southwest door?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That matches the last clue we just dropped.
Speaker 2: Yes, Tarlie, Yes, on the count of three, I want you to knock on that door really loudly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's say, Jason Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: The current tally is two hundred and thirty nine thousand. Come on, five hundred and thirty five dollars one.
Speaker 5: Two three, Jason Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are.
Speaker 1: No, we are not there.
Speaker 3: We're not there.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tarly, I like your thinking. I like you playing along with the clues back to Butcher's paper.
Speaker 2: We're not cruel. We were just going down memory lane of when Lauren went there.
Speaker 1: I knew that spot. I spent more time out there than I did in UNI lectures. That's for sure.
Speaker 2: The game is still on, the money is still in play. We have a brand new clue coming up for you this morning at ten am. Make sure you watch the Nova Socials or Jason Lauren on Socials, and keep listening to Nova. One of our favorite segments is back Guys. We do it every single week. I don't know how it's going to go over zoom with in the studio and us in hiding, but we'll give it a crack.
Speaker 3: Loses lips.
Speaker 2: All right, this is where we test out your lip reading ability. All thanks to E Spentley Dental Group. All dental under one roof. They know what they're doing. They're very good at their job. You can visit e B DG dot com dot a U. All right, los, do you want to put the noise canceling headphones on? She has decided to pick men. I feel like a woman. She wants to listen to Clings what a song? Well, I think she's a bit scared because we're currently in hiding or hide and seek and it's a bit of a You think we're hiding in a sausage factory because our sausage fest. Yeah, it's five blokes and loss. How is she coping? She got noise canceling headphones on?
Speaker 1: She gone, okay, okay, who's going first?
Speaker 2: Can you hear us? Loss? I don't know if I would want to do a sharehouse with her? Yeah? Why would?
Speaker 3: Why do you say that?
Speaker 2: I just like she's she's there's like, yeah, won't be said. We're just talking about you what nothing, We're just running through the rools. We're just we're just running through the rools. We're life, but we're just running through the rolls. We won't be set. We check the headphones back on, Yeah, put it back on. Yeah, go on, your doll, go on. I'll tell you what. You know what I saw something last night I never ever thought I would have experienced in my life. She was doing the washing up.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that is rare.
Speaker 2: I was like, how many peanuts do I had? Is she really washing out? Okay, right, okay, let's get through that an illusion? Okay, all right, you ready's okay? Here we go. I'm gonna get it going first. I'll go first. Biden was a bad bad boy.
Speaker 1: My Christmas tree fell over.
Speaker 2: Biden was a bad bad boy.
Speaker 1: My Christmas tree is a bad bad boy.
Speaker 2: Biden is a bad Mike.
Speaker 1: Is a bad bad boy. Biden my bride is a bad bad boy.
Speaker 2: Biden is a bad bad boy.
Speaker 1: Someone is a bad bad boy. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Biden is a bad bad boy?
Speaker 1: Nadyady?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Biden's son was carrying Clintston.
Speaker 1: Now you're not in hide and seek.
Speaker 2: Don't yell? What don't yell?
Speaker 1: We're high rich coming from you.
Speaker 2: J Here we go.
Speaker 3: Jace looks like Zach Efron.
Speaker 1: Jase likes Jackie Epstein.
Speaker 3: She does good the herald Son. Jace looks like zach Efron.
Speaker 1: That's like horse writing.
Speaker 2: You've written this.
Speaker 3: Ja like something he does. Okay, he looks like zach Efron.
Speaker 1: Jason does not look like Zach. He does not.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go, let me go.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm hot and in hiding.
Speaker 1: I like Honey.
Speaker 2: I do bloody like honey. I'm hot and in hiding.
Speaker 1: I'm doing headstands. In hiding, I'm hot and in hiding you're lactating.
Speaker 2: Honey, I'm hot and in hiding. All right, Bringing home, Clint, bring it home, nose cancling, headphones, going back on.
Speaker 3: I look sexy with a spray Can you do.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? I wish I was a princess?
Speaker 3: No? Well, sometimes I look sexy with a spray tn.
Speaker 1: You did something sexy with the princess?
Speaker 3: No? No, sometimes no, nothing?
Speaker 2: No, I look okay, wait, wait.
Speaker 1: Start again. I look sex cook lasagna?
Speaker 3: I look with the princess sexy with a spray can.
Speaker 1: With a spray? Can you cook lazagna with a spray hand?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, And they do the color of la No.
Speaker 2: I was sexy with a sprayed hand.
Speaker 1: I knew there was sexy in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're right. He does look like the color of lasagna.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what I just covered the other day. I was like, God, we should hide here the Lazagna lab.
Speaker 1: You're too fast. I can't read you finished tile.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you about the lazagna play start. I'll forget it. Well, I said the other day, always say that we're getting spoilt for live music, and we are again. Dean Lewis, we crossed paths in the Nova reception the other day?
Speaker 1: Did you coming in to see?
Speaker 2: Obviously not me because past me did say hello? I did? I gave him the nod.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's not hello. The nod is not hello.
Speaker 2: What wasn't try if you remembered me from last time? I didn't want to be like, do you know? Good to see you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 2: As well? At reception?
Speaker 1: Did you say hello?
Speaker 2: I said hello? And he remembered me? Well, he said he did.
Speaker 1: Anyway, What did he say, hi, Clint? I remember your what did he?
Speaker 2: Was it Dean Lewis who was the the soundout channel? Yes, well, look he is bringing his epilogue World Tour to Rod Labor Arena this November. You can hit teg Van Egmond dot com for more details. Plus we have some doubles to go so if you want them. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number to when your way to Dean Lowess. Guys, we made it. Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Normally this time of the day we say we are getting out of here, but we are not.
Speaker 2: We're not leaving.
Speaker 1: We are not leaving until you find us Melbourne wearing hide and seek. The money is dropping as we speak. There is still nearly two hundred and forty thousand dollars up for grabs. Please come and knock on our door.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are and the cash could be yours.
Speaker 2: Do you struggle with the numbers?
Speaker 1: Why would I get wrong there?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, just just earlier I could hear you struggling with the numbers a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, did I When? What did I say?
Speaker 2: Clean back me out?
Speaker 3: I ate, I ain't entering.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: You two just enjoy living together?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: What did I say? I'm just not sure if I should round it up if I say nearly two hundred and forty thousand, or if you'd like me to actually say two hundred and thirty eight thousand and three, So we'll just answer the question.
Speaker 2: Round it up, you do, you do whatever you want to.
Speaker 1: Don't try a question and not let me answer it. It's gonna be a long few days and here, guys, can someone come and get.
Speaker 2: Us out the faster you find us.
Speaker 1: You just keep talking. I'll see myself out there.
Speaker 3: You show this is show one, this is show one.
Speaker 1: Potentially this is your fault because you didn't I mean, yeah, your fault.
Speaker 3: Clint thought. You know what I'm going. I'm heading out of the Norvous studios now to get some fresh.
Speaker 1: Air of what you have to do for war. It's probably so fansy.
Speaker 3: It'll be leg day tonight and then fly to Sydney for a weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Actually stop talking about of bamboo cutlery. Thanks, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You know what she said. I got a text and the dolphins at seawall going. How dare she She goes, bring back the plastic cutlery. This bamboos is not doing it for me.
Speaker 1: I did set it here's the goat.
Speaker 2: We are going to be back at ten am with mel with a brand new clue. And then this afternoon we are on the air with Chrissy Swan getting your home with another.
Speaker 1: Queen you haven't been found by then.
Speaker 2: At three pm, that's yet we could be.
Speaker 1: On with Christy Swan telling you who the winner is and how much money they are two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and thirty eight thousand, two hundred and eighty eight dollars in play. Faster you find us, the more you win. Bringing on Melbourne
Speaker 1: Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on NOB one hundred Jason Lauren Bloom on socials