Speaker 1: Tiffany and Cook, Craig, Anthony Harp coming at you. I was going to say live, but fully recorded at live as we're doing it, but fully recorded as you're experiencing it from the You project. Hi, Tiff high aps, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very good? Thank you?
Speaker 1: How are you? Fuck at e? Fuck? Yeah? Yeah, it's Friday morning. It's ten twenty in Suburbs, ten twenty in Suburbs. Soon I'll be.
Speaker 2: Able to play a little melody as you're seeing that.
Speaker 1: Well, I just played you something funny that Melissa sent me, so I guess we can tell people this. So one of the things that you have to do when you have show sponsors is you have to do you have to record stuff. So what's called a pre roll, a mid roll, and a post roll usually something like that, and it Tiff and I were talking about how we can jump in like this and talk. I'm not saying it's great, but you know, there's not too many stumbles or stutters, and we're not restarting, and we're not fucking up work. To me, not going oh, but then when I've got to record a thirty second ad, which is literally a script, how I can fuck it up? Thirteen times in thirty seconds. When I've got the words written in front of me and Melissa, I can't even say what I said. It's probably a bit too offensive. But let's just say that I fucked up. I fucked up like about three easy sentences fourteen times in a row, and I forgot on the recording, just unleashed this mouthful of expletives, which she then sent to me as a bit of an audio real just those words. So I'm hoping she doesn't use that sometime in the future to leverage some kind of lawsuit or HR complaint against me, because she'd probably win.
Speaker 2: And I apologize to the listeners, because if I could get my hands on it, I would, I would make a reel and you guys could all be in on it. But I dare say that's not gonna no my table.
Speaker 1: Fortunately she's a little bit like me, and that she's amused by ses. She thought it was the funniest thing ever, because I just got frustrated, and then I just set all this shit that had and then I just read. But I get frustrated. Then I go and I'm back midwhile eighteen today, where so I go from completely in the zone to completely like kid in the sandpit throwing his dummy in about four seconds and back. But it is amazing how And we were talking about before. One of the things I have to do and you have to do sometimes is if I'm going to speak at a conference, sometimes the conference organizes all the company will send me a message say, hey, Craig, could you do like a forty five second video saying hi to everyone who's coming to the conference, and just a quick snapshot of what you're going to talk about, and that forty five second talking to camera video. I was talking to camera now. Although most people don't see this bit, it takes me a half hour. I don't know why when you just change the context a bit. I don't know if it's because I'm a perfectionist. And then I've got to go back and listen to it, and I go, I sound ridiculous, But the amount of times I fucked that up is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's a whole different thing. I just told you. I had to record a two minute video specific to what I needed to say, and all day, all day hours from probably late morning until late afternoon, and then I put it together, and then I went and I'm not using that. That sounds ridiculous. And I did get up this morning and do it again another couple of hours. I think I got it. But it's a completely different because somewhere in your head there is the words and it's not just coming from nowhere, and that's distracting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. I used to work on Channel ten for a minute, right and every now and then I did what's called an OB that's an outside broadcast. And I remember one year I fuck. I think I was at the Melbourne Show and I had to talk off auto Q. So there's this hole and I fucked it up like three times in a row, and I said, can I just do it? And they're like, oh no, because they thought, oh, you couldn't possibly do it without an auto Q. I'm like, I could absolutely do it with an auto Q without an auto Q, and then they just went all right, well let's see, and I just did it and they're like, how the fuck did you do that? Well, because I don't have to read something like when I'm reading, it's not organic, it's not me like I know what I'm talking about. And also when I used to do in studio stuff, they would want to send me. Let's say we were talking about like we're going to talk about productivity and efficiency, right, you didn't know that until three minutes ago. And I've written no notes. I just want to talk about it because I think it's irrelevant. So I've got zero notes, so it could be shit, right. But they every week that I was on Channel ten, they wanted to send me the questions in advance that the hosts would ask me. And I'm like, no, They're like, and I said, and if you do, I won't read them, and they got cranky and I said, I am like, unless they're asking me about how to run the fucking space program or you know, something that's not in my wheelhouse, let's just have a conversation, because that's when I'm at my best. Ergo nearly two thousand episodes of a podcast and twenty years in radio and all of those bits and pieces, and you thousand episodes of your show, and probably a thousand episodes of this show. And that's not to say we're good, bad, better, or worse, but there are some things where and it's different for different people. But this whole idea of you know, the the best way to do it is to do like even you think about the best way to do a podcast, and I think I can say this without stepping on any toes. So the boys from Max's Max's Supplements that I had on the other day, they're starting a podcast, and we got together and had a meeting and they just want They just wanted my input and their ideas. Some of their ideas were great, some of them not so great. Obviously they don't have any experience in that space. Just like if I was starting a supplement sports supplement company, I'd go, here's how I want to do it, and they'd shake their head and say, don't be a fuck with that's terrible, right, I go, okay. But just the way that people think that, for example, what would make a good podcast is they don't think so much like, Okay, let's say we've got somebody who's got a big profile perhaps or in a certain field. There a Michael Jordan, you know, or a Serena Williams, like they're a star in their field. What people don't get is they could be fucking diabolically bad on a podcast Like that doesn't mean because they can hit a tennis ball or run fast, or jump high or lift heavy shit, or they've built a million dollar company or billion dollar company, or because they're super good looking or that doesn't mean that they're going to be a great communicator in this format, and that's what you need. You know, can you create rapport, can you tell a story? Can you talk without stumbling? Can you be interesting and curious? And can you can you engage an audience? Can you grow it? And they're like oh yeah, yeah, like all these things that because everyone's like, oh, we've got these microphones and we've got this room to use and we've got this tech where and all of that stuff matters. But it's like saying, we've got a Formula one car, so we've got this fucking amazing car, but we've got someone who's been driving for three weeks. Well it doesn't matter what, you know. It's like we've got the Grand Prix coming up this weekend, doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you're in a Ferrari, if Craig Harper is driving it, you're not fucking winny, you know what I mean. Like it's like, yeah, cool, okay, so you've got all the resources for a good podcast, but you know he or she that's going to sit on the mic and host it. So it's trying to understand. I guess you know that the like what is going to make something work? And that, Yeah, you and me, I think if we're not freestyling, it's probably not our natural habitat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think when I started, my biggest gift was impatience. I just want to do I'm excited. I just want to get started, so I just do it. I'm like, all right, let's go. And then I think it was three months down the track around you and said, Okay, well how do I get better?
Speaker 1: What's about?
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what it was. I'm like, what should I focus on now? Because it's like I just got to get started and find my feet and I don't really have time to be thinking about questions or structure or I'm just excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, I don't think that's the worst way to go. I think for someone like Max's who they've got a brand, the existing business and profile, it's different to Tiffy, who's going, fuck, I'll figure it out. Like I would steer nobody to my first one hundred episodes if someone said I'm going to go back and start from the start, In fact, people do say that I'm going to start for episode one, I'm like, please don't. That's how I please don't, please don't. I'm pretty sure I was fucking horrible, right, But that so it's a bit of both. It's what we're spoken about, but it's also well, you can't get good at what you don't do, you know, so if like you and I go box tonight, like if you and I were fighting in a car park, I'm going to win, But if you and I are fighting in a boxing ring, I'm going to get my ass handed to me on a fucking platter because I'm not a boxer.
Speaker 2: But you know what, you just made me think of that whole the starting and being shit, because I listened back and cringe now, But I remember in that moment, and obviously there's a lot of people that knew me supporting me. But the podcast took off and people I remember people saying, I don't normally love podcasts, but I love yours. I love this, I love there was an energy, the energy or the enthusiasm or the style of it landed with people. So even though I was shit and clunky, and I listened back now and I'm like, oh my goodness, there was there's something in it that people tuned into weirdly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, well you're good. You're good at it, and I'm not pissing in your pocket because you and I both know. It's like there are things you're great at, things that you're better at than they used to be, and things that need work, just like there with me, just like there is with everyone you know. But that ability to be able to just sit there and riff where I think for some people, like ironically this is going to sound contradictory and counterintuitive, but it's almost like not quite, but it's almost like the more you get your mind out of the way and you just you forget that this is a podcast, You forget that people are critiquing this and tuning out or tuning in or and of course you don't totally forget, of course you have that awareness. But the energy that I try and bring in is that while I'm chatting with Tiff, other people are going to listen to my chat with Tiff, and I'm conscious of that, but you know when people come in and you can like I've got a podcast today with a guy I don't know who's interviewed a few good people. It's at one o'clock, doesn't matter. I can't remember his name. He'll come to me later. I wouldn't mention it, but I don't know. It could be good, it could be it could be brilliant, it could be the worst thing, it could be the best thing. But I've been on podcast where I've stopped people who are new to podcasting, or I've at least asked, can we hit the pause button for a moment? And I just I which I don't know if it's appropriate or not, but I absolutely know that what we're in the middle of is going to be shit. I don't say that, but I go, can I, as someone who's done over two thousand podcasts in different you know, can I can I offer an idea? And they're like sure, And I go, can you throw away your fucking list of questions? Because what they do is they go question one, Craig, tell me about tell me about your journey and the fitness industry. And I go and I'm halfway through that. Oh, I'm into that, and it's like we're really it's getting interesting, and they're you know, they're engaged, and I think I'm sharing thoughts and ideas and then they're like, ah cool, and you grew up in Latro Valley do you know me? It's like, uh, yes, yes I did.
Speaker 2: It's hard, Yes I did. That, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, sure, that's great. Also you do corporate speaking. I'm like, fuck, dude, there's no flow here. Like this is like people are like, what it's like, let's drive down this highway. No, let's turn left right now, let's park in this car park, let's jump in this river. No, let's eat fairy flass. What it's like so fucking messy and disjointed because they're not present. They're not present, so have your questions or have your talking points. But like if I'm interviewing, say doctor Bill Sullivan, right, who's the molecular biologist, fucking genius, right, I will have Let's say we're talking about you know, vaccination, vaccines or whatever, and I know fuck all about that. So and doctor Bill's a genius and I'm not. And he's he's a professor and I'm not. And I go, well, I'm well, and truly this is an area that he's the guru. I'm just the blug. So I'll jot down ten talking points that I think are interesting for me and relevant for hopefully a lot of people. But more often than not, seven or eight of those talking points or questions will not even get used because off the back of the first thing we talk about, we just flow organically into a bunch of other things. And I realize in the moment that if I interject and go talking point three, it's going to fuck up what's happening in real time. But you have to have the confidence and the awareness. And I think, by the way, I'm not saying so be more like Craig, because I fucked that. That's why I said, don't listen to the first hundred episodes. It just takes you a while before you go, oh, this is exactly like having a coffee with somebody and being present and you don't have to fix anything, you don't have to solve anything, you don't have to reveal any fucking secrets of the universe. You just might have a really interesting dialogue and that's good to listen to.
Speaker 2: I've always thought about the second conversations I have with someone and always get a bit, oh, how do I make because I'll go everywhere, how do I make this different? That had one recently. But then I was like, I haven't spoke to this guy for at least two maybe three years. I'm a different person. People probably haven't heard the first conversation. This one's going to be different. And it was the first time. I didn't give any thought to even going back and just having a quick listen to what I might have talked about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and I think that it's an interesting thing. I think it depends what the skill or the task or the requirement is. But I think some things really need a lot of preparation, and some things don't.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like when I did my four academic milestones for my PhD. I it's all preparation. It's not my wheelhouse, it's not my natural habitat. I'm talking about high level complex research data science. I'm being assessed by four people that are infinitely smarter than I am, more qualified than I am in this space, and so it's different. So that situation requires something different. But I'm not there to entertain anyone or tell a story. I'm there to get through a situation to achieve an academic outcome, right, So that's totally different. But if one of your jobs is you know whether or not you are a teacher or a leader, or a manager, or a podcaster or a parent or I would think, you know, if you said if I said, do you want to connect optimally or sub everyone says wow, optimal, optimal connection and communication, And you know, like I pay attention as you do. I'm sure so the feedback and it's funny how I've had people, and I won't say who, but really big names where I thought this is going to go nuts because we've got a big name, and people like, yeah, it was okay, Yeah, he was good, she was good. I'm like, oh, and then I do one on an episode about how to have an awesome shit and it goes nuts. You know, optimal pooing. I think that's the name of an episode of some and it's like I got more and I know this isn't Some people have just put down their fucking chikeeto. I'm sorry, chocolate her Claire. They're like, I'll get to that later, if at all, But do you know, like it's like the things that you think, are you okay, you look like you're about spewed, oh yeah about the corn in it. But the things that you think you know, like I'm going to wheel out this person that wrote this book that sold millions of copies, and he or she and will promote them and we'll go, hey, everyone, we've got this person on in the next couple of days. And then the day comes and you put up the podcast and the numbers are exactly the same. It's like there's no listeners, there's no more engagement. And then there are other times where I do something and something with you perhaps or something solo, and Melissa will say to me at the end after we've recorded something as like after this, she will definitely go, how's the podcast with Tiff? And I always go good, or I'll go, yeah, it was a six or it was a nine, or you know, because but sometimes the things that I think are a six or a seven for the audience, there are nine and vice versa.
Speaker 2: Were you personally, who was Who are your favorites? Who are the episodes where you loved either the person or the content the most.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not just saying this because it's kind of convenient, but I loved chatting with Johnny Ruffo rip God bless him right, because I just loved his energy. And I mean, we've even got a little real of you and he and I and at the end he says, you know what, this has been my favorite interview. And I'm like that still that that nearly, that nearly makes me cry, right, because here's this guy who you know, for a period of time was a really big deal and still a big deal to us. And I mean as a human, you know, but in terms of media, and he had lots of attention, and you know, certainly not the biggest name we've had on this show by a million miles. But I loved. I loved chatting with him. I loved and it wasn't a brilliant podcast, but I fucking loved chatting with doctor Gladys McCreary. Oh yeah, So I had this lady on Everybody. She's a Hunt was one hundred and three. She's since passed away. I think she passed away at one hundred and four, but at about even at one hundred and two, she was still advised. She wasn't working as a doctor, but she was still consulting people. She was still advising people on the phone and still sharp as attack. And I'm sitting there and I'm thinking, I'm I think I was sixty when I interviewed her, so maybe a year ago, maybe fifty nine, right, And I'm like, I'm old as fuck, and she's she's four and a half decades older than me, and no apparent signs of cognitive decline or and like lovely energy and still walks like walked with a walker, walked with a frame, but still up and about walking. She's not in a wheelchair. Like her body worked, her brain worked, and it was just and you know someone who like she couldn't give a fuck about podcast or technology or she was just talking to a man in Australia and she was in the States, And yeah, I loved it. I love that. Who else? I mean, I tell you who else I really liked. Who is kind of a big deal and he is, Oh Mark Randolph. He's the guy, the guy that started with another guy. He created Netflix. And I remember getting him. I don't know, I few on the least, so one of you got him, you did well done. And I remember I remember thinking, fucking hell, I'm talking to the guy who created Netflix, and who's a best part of a billionaire. I don't know how much money he's got, but I'm going to go with heaps and I thought, Wow, that's a good get for the show, like because part of me is like, ah, this is good for us because we've got a big name and bus, so there's that whole commercial thing. But then when I got to talk to him, I'm like, oh, I really like this. Forget what he's done or who he is. I mean, that's cool, like the fact that he created this thing that everyone in the world knows about pretty much and most of us use pretty much. He's just a good human and a what a great because he was about my age, and I don't know if his operating systems changed, but when I spoke to him, he worked two days a week and he didn't work five days a week, so he would work two big days. I think he said he worked like twelve fourteen hours two days a week, but he had five days a week off. And I remember back then, I'm thinking, so there's fifty two weeks in a year. Fifty two times five is two hundred and sixty days. Two hundred and sixty days a year. He doesn't work. I'm like, this is a fucking good model, right, But it's not a good model if you're sitting at home on the couch twiddling your thumbs. But I go, so what do you do on the five days? I spend them with my children. I spend them with my grandchildren. We go surfing, we go hiaking, we got kayaking, we go cross country hiking, mountain riding. Because he lives near the wilderness, I'm like, yeah, this dude has got it sorted. So when he works, he works, and nobody's allowed to contact him on the five days unless it's a catastrophe. You know. So I just got out of like I thought I'd talk to this business guru, but he ended up being more of a life guru. He was almost more of a philosopher than any kind of commercial genius that I expected to get.
Speaker 2: My favorite trait in people, and I recognized this in a recent guest I had on his humility is And when I asked you about your favorite guest, I was running through my mind about the ones I recall that I loved and everyone that I can recall, I remember having an inter a personal interaction at the end where we connected and they were grateful or they were they had humility, And I was like, Oh, that's what, Like, that's a lesson in life, right, How do you want to make an impact on anyone, just walk into the room with some humility. Yeah, are the ones I remember.
Speaker 1: When I spoke to Mark at the end, You're exactly right. That's a good point. That is a really good point. It's like what happens outside the interview that often has the most impact. And I got off and I went, I think I said to him something like, I mean this in the nicest possible way. You're not at all what I expected. And I go, I want to be your friend, like I want to hang out. And I said, I know we can't, and I know. He goes, we can be friends, and I go, I can't remember where he lives, like Colorado or something. And I'm like, if I ever come there, can I visit you. He's like, of course you can stay. I'm like, fuck, yeah, like such a good which was maybe he was just being nice, but and my last one. And I'll shut up after this and let you go wherever you want to go. But just thinking, I don't know if you remember. I don't know if you I don't think you were on it, or maybe you edit it or not. But this beautiful old dude called Professor Amid Goswami yep, and he was like a professor of theoretical physics, and fucking we spoke about quantum theory and the intersection of quantum theory and physics and spirituality, and I'm like, this, fuck, I'm more. I literally said, like, we've been talking for about eight minutes, and I honestly thought to myself, and this is not even me being self deprecating. I was just out of my depth. I was so out of my depth. I'm like, he thinks, because he knows I'm doing a PhD, he thinks I'm smart. And I had to I said to him, professor, professor, and he goes, yes, Craig, and he's eighty four, right, And I said, I think I'm too dumb to be in this conversation. And he laughed and he made me feel good and told me, you know, basically how smart I was or whatever, which was just him being nice. But I remember, just the here's this guy who's clearly one of the smartest people I've ever spoken to, maybe in the top five. And he had such beautiful energy and as you said, zero ego, like he was a legit genius, like academic intellectual genius. Who had not a sceric of ego.
Speaker 2: Oh blood.
Speaker 1: He loved it.
Speaker 2: That had such an impact on you because I got him for you two. And I remember saying, hey, good luck with this one and saying at the end, there's no way on inviting him on my show for a conversation. I was only clinging by listening by a threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love knowing how hard that was.
Speaker 1: But I think also, like, isn't it though, where you go, where you grow, like you go. I know we've spoken so many times about being the dumbest in the room. Will go be the dumbest in the room, be the worst, be the weakest, be the white belt, be the fucking be inadequate, be insufficient, be all of that, and be Okay, guess what in this room with these people I'm speaking about literal or metaphoric room, I'm the least qualified, the least capable, the least whatever. And that is okay because this is probably the room I will grow in the most.
Speaker 2: And you always talk about dragging people up, and it's like meeting people where they're at. So when you have a conversation with him compared to when he has conversations with other people that are probably at his academic peak. Yes, the conversation is different. I wouldn't understand it. At least it becomes something where you can ask the questions that everyone listening is like, what what is that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, And I think like a big part of your job and my job is to try to talk about stuff which can be you know, complicated or you know, confusing or hard to explain or dissect in a way that makes sense to as many people as possible and is relevant. Like I think this conversation. I could be wrong, but I think this conversation is relevant to most people in some way because we're all got to build connection and a pool. We've all got to be around other people who are not like us. We've all got to have interactions with people that don't think or speak like us, which is everyone in the world, by the way, you know, and then trying to navigate and negotiate that like the places that we need to go, either literal or metaphoric, places that we need to go that are foundational to and integral to our ability to grow and learn and evolve and get better. Rather than saying I'm going over here because over here I look good. Over here, I'm the smartest over here. People respect me, you know, and it's really easy to do that. I've told this story once before, but I have this, you know, where you think you're a bit better than you are for a moment. That's me. My whole life, right, my whole life. Ironically, I think sometimes I'm better than Miam and other times I think I'm dogshit and I have imposter syndrome. But I did this. I did a gig in Sydney last year and you might have heard this story, but it just it was like, you know, God, the universe, someone just kicking me in the dick. Going there, you go back down to Earth, anyway, back down to Earth. I did a gig and I crushed it and it was really good, he says, humbly. I crushed it and I got all this kind of people coming up, hugs, handshakes, you know, photos, the whole shooting match. You know, you're like a big fish in a small pond. I'm loving myself, sick, I'm on fire. My confidence is fifteen out of ten. And then and then I leave the gig to fly back to Melbourne. I get to one of the lounges Virgin or whatever, and I'm in there and I'm walking through with my little man case, just dragging it behind me like any other corporate and this I don't know, thirty something lady looks at me, and I thought maybe she was in the gig, because I thought she was looking at me and smiling, But she definitely wasn't. She was looking past me and smiling, probably at some young stud right, So anyway, I kind of smiled back at her like some old fucking creepy dude, and she couldn't have given me more of a disgusting look. Like I didn't say anything or do anything. I just gave her a big shit eat a cheshire cat, fucking stupid grin, like she knows who I am, and I'll acknowledge her because I'm ace. She didn't know at all who I was. She just thought I was some fucking geriatric dragging a case through the Quantis club. And I just went from fifteen out of ten confidence to one. I got my little coffee, I'm a little bit of chicken on a fucking plate, sat in the corner like fucking Larry Loser, and just tail between my legs, just quietly waited for my plane to come, I have one never heard this story before, oh I And it was so funny because she looked at me with disdain and I wasn't trying to I wasn't obviously trying to hit on her or be inappropriate. I just looked at her in a way which probably looked like I thought I knew her, or I thought I don't know what she thought, but my intention definitely wasn't her experience and the look on her face, she couldn't have been less like what I'd had half an hour before at the auditorium with all the people, or an hour before. It was the complete whatever the opposite of that is, that's what I had. And I went, oh, yeah, that's right. You are not anyone. You're just You're just an old guy in the fucking Quantus club, you know, lining up for a bit of chicken. So settle down, good though, good though. And then I sat in the corner and I it was like it was like just the moment teaching me a bit of awareness and humility. And I honestly, obviously I didn't honestly think I was shit hot, but it did. It was a great leveler, because you know, sometimes for a moment you can feel like a big deal and you feel oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And then there are moments when I feel myself having to I feel my ego like creep up because someone will go ah, you know, they'll say, oh, do you do a podcast, don't you? Or yeah, my son does a podcast too, you know, at my kitchen table, and I'm like, oh, I want.
Speaker 3: To go Ye're not the same, not the same, And I go, ah, that's great, oh yeah, yeah, he's really good at you know whatever, And like part of me wants to go blah blah blah, and I just go not shut up, pull your head in.
Speaker 1: It's so funny though, even I mean, even though this is the stuff that we talk about. It's like you can know how to get in shape, but not be in shape, right because you don't do the work. Yeah, you can know how to you know, write an essay or do an exam, but you don't starty, or you don't do the research, or you don't do the work, so you don't get it done. And you can understand how ego works in self esteem and self loathing, and you can intellectually understand all that shit but still battle it on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: That's what I love at the moment about coaching is you're always in it. I'm always in it. I'm always able to reflect and get better and realize where I'm shit and teach something and learn from what I'm teaching, or see that I haven't learned from what I'm teaching and need to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the same same. I did a coaching session. I want to say her surname, but with a lady this morning named Melissa, not the Melissa or another Melissa, And yeah, it's just really shed to me essentially at the end, we've only done four sessions, and she goes, she also has a therapist and a bunch has a old team, right, and she goes, I really like how it's just freestyle And she didn't say that exactly, but she, yeah, how how real and raw and like, I will talk about my shit when it's appropriate, when it kind of it's relevant to what we're talking about. And I think that I think when people not that you or I are the high watermark for success by any means, but I think when people go, oh, they're doing okay, and they're fucking idiots, so maybe I can do okay, you know, or not they're idiots, but their flawed. They've got issues they're dealing with. And it's like I've said many times, if I wait until I've got no issues or no flaws and I've got all my shit together to present, then well I will never present. I will never do a podcast. I'll never coach anyone because I'm never going to be optimal me. I'm going to be hopefully better me. I'm going to be a kind of improved version of me. But do I ever do I ever respond poorly? Yes? Do I get trapped an ego? Or do I waste time? Or am I inefficient? We were going to talk about that, but this is how inefficient we are. We didn't even get around to talking about efficiency and productivity. That's how fucking bad you and I are.
Speaker 2: And I had my notebook ready because I'm focusing on it a lot lately and I wanted to take notes.
Speaker 1: Well, I do have some thoughts about it, So we won't do it now because we've been inefficient, But we will come back. I promise you everyone, TIF and I will do a podcast in the next seven days. I do have some strong thoughts and ideas and advice. And this is from somebody who probably from two people who have an amazing capacity to fucking waste time and energy, achieving not much so I don't know if we are experts, but we're definitely experts at wasting time. I think I've gotten better and you've gotten better over the years, so we'll do that. But nice chat, Cookie, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Thanks,