Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason lauren started morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Great, this is Jason Laurene one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Monday.
Speaker 5: How are doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning? I'm well, how are you?
Speaker 7: I am? Well?
Speaker 5: Morning?
Speaker 4: God it is it's been a big weekend, a lot to get across.
Speaker 6: Did you have a big weekend?
Speaker 5: Dad? Come out?
Speaker 7: Not a huge weekend. I just mean like a lot was going on.
Speaker 4: It's surprising footy games.
Speaker 6: Not watch one second of football all weekend? Not one, not one millisecond.
Speaker 4: Your tigs mate, they romped home, did they?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I would have got a text from Dad about that. How that have happened? And justin tim like, I mean that was from two years ago.
Speaker 4: I think that the video is incredible, So why now we'll talk about a bit later. But just well, he was he was fighting it in court not to release the bodycam footage, but it has been released.
Speaker 7: And god, he struggled walking that straight line, didn't he?
Speaker 6: He struggled understanding that they were asking him to walk in a straight line without actually having walked in the straight line. The best Issy's friend though, when his friend goes, come on, surely you're a fan of bye Bye bye. They're like, no, no.
Speaker 4: If the Hawks aren't dropping to the cops, are there footballers when they're getting done on the lift, then.
Speaker 6: What JT did was far worse than.
Speaker 4: Surely coming up in the first thirty minutes of the show Today, Ye Boyilliams.
Speaker 7: Were now last week he is coming back.
Speaker 4: He's bringing his breck Pop Tour to Marvel Stadium November eleven. Pre sale starts today everybody, with all tickets going on sale Thursday. For details at the Frontier Touring dot com. When we play, let me entertain, you give us a ring and you will win tickets.
Speaker 6: Honestly, he is one of the greatest live performers. Have you seen him live? Jas?
Speaker 7: No, I haven't. But did you see what he posted on the front?
Speaker 5: What's he posted? Jas?
Speaker 7: It's about his death?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah I did see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll get.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's good fronting. Well, it's a bit stupid, really, it's wrong. I love him and I was like, oh, that's that's silly, that's silly.
Speaker 5: Robbie.
Speaker 7: Well, we'll get to it when we play Robbie Williams.
Speaker 4: But we've got tickets to go and at seven o'clock and eight o'clock this morning, twice a day.
Speaker 7: We are giving you the chance to play five k oh.
Speaker 6: I like that, double your chances.
Speaker 7: How good, mum, I know your life from the mothership in Sydney this morning.
Speaker 5: How is sin City?
Speaker 6: Ah, it's great. I mean it's it's dark. I can't see any Sydney Harbor Bridge or anything out there. Must be the tint up here, extreme discount. I think it's just dark because I stayed in a hotel last night and so I slept with all the blinds open, and it was pretty looking over the city and I thought, oh, it'd be so nice waking up and seeing the sun. No, no, no, it's pitch black up here too. Guys.
Speaker 5: Do you know I do that too.
Speaker 7: I'm a blackout blind.
Speaker 5: I sleep sleep with them all open.
Speaker 6: Yeah me too, I actually said. Because Paul's been up here for the weekend too. I said to him, I think I'd like to live in a city apartment and have the window the blinds open and look at all the city lights all the time. Have you ever lived in in a like a city apartment?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 6: I think an apartment seems I think I'm like.
Speaker 4: The town glorious towards Friday Saturday night and then it's just flashing lights, sirens and all the people out.
Speaker 5: In the front.
Speaker 6: Anyway, you just don't get the view. Shame.
Speaker 7: I know Clint was up there with you on the weekend. Was he well behaved? Lost?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 6: It wasn't his behavior up here? Was his behavior leading into our adventures? This more they is you. The Friday night got him good for early Saturday flight.
Speaker 7: So was Saturday? Was it coming good?
Speaker 6: I don't know if he came good dayson?
Speaker 4: You know what we'll find out after Somber morning, Melbourne home wrecker, Good morning Melbourne. This is over one hundred We are on the air thanks to our mates at Shell already express.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, you know what else we're giving away this week?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 7: Gather around?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, that's sneaking up, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Indeed?
Speaker 6: Is it over the Easter holidays?
Speaker 9: Off the weekend after? Yeah, the Festival of Footy. It's amazing, it's incredible. We've done it last couple of years. It is a cracking few days.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty six AFL gather around, It's a festival of footy in South Australia from April nine to twelve. You can lad up the crew and hit the road with Toyota. Plan your journey at Gather Around AFL. We're actually giving away a calm tickets the game and we give you a sick, sick big Toyota to do the road trip in brand New.
Speaker 6: It's so fun. Mad that weekend when we need the ut back.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, that's fine. Take a spin down the Barrossa. Absolutely, and then you leave it there and we fly your home at the Brassa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good.
Speaker 6: I think there'd be plenty of people who have left their car at the Barossa before. Yeah, they might have been able to drive it home.
Speaker 4: Then Lauren Clinton myself a flight down a week later, do a little car convoy back.
Speaker 6: Oh we picked them up, do we?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll haven't many about that later.
Speaker 6: Speaking of holidays, wait a mini get away this weekend, Clint, you joined me in Sidney?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 5: I did. It was an action packed weekend, can I tell you that?
Speaker 7: So just quickly before we get to Sydney. There was a lot of talk leading up to it.
Speaker 4: You guys are like we going the races you're very focusing on let's have an early night Friday night we're on plane.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, because we're coming up for the seventieth of the Golden Slipper, which is a prestigious race. So I came up on Friday night to prep and decided I was going to have a date night. Paul and I had a little date night, went to nobu favorite restaurant, sent Jase pictures of his favorite dish, the black cod to make him jealous, and then we didn't even have to deserve the restaurant. We went up to our room and ordered ice cream Sundays off the kids menu, hot Sauce Wild Friday night in our house.
Speaker 4: It sounded like you're going in a very different direction when you're like, we didn't have deserved the restaurant. We went up to the room and then hit the kids Manuo Yeah, and then at the same.
Speaker 6: Dessert the desserts are way better always on the kid's menu.
Speaker 9: I decided to or. I was invited along to the Journalist Awards the Melbourne Press Club Quill Awards at.
Speaker 6: Crown Did you get a gig to that given that you have retired from the game, did you get like a you know when people diet the oscars and they do this big presentation in memorial the industry. Yeah did you get well?
Speaker 5: I should have, but no. It was of like my last chance to immerse myself with the brethren, the journalism brethren.
Speaker 9: I had a few to drink there and I thought I might toddle on home. Now good, ten thirty eleven.
Speaker 7: What time did you get home?
Speaker 6: I didn't What time was your flight on Saturday morning?
Speaker 9: It was a seven thirty am flight, which I which I meant airport are rout because I like to be early. I got to the airport about six quarter past six.
Speaker 7: So what time did you get home?
Speaker 5: About quarter pas five?
Speaker 7: Did you do the old standaway walk in, grab your suitcase, walk back out?
Speaker 9: Well, I had to pack the suitcase, so yeah, I basically so I walked in, packed the suitcase, walked out.
Speaker 5: I should have left the uber there.
Speaker 6: Just give me five, Just wait here, buddy. So he was a bit fragile on the plane. He got some sleep on the plane, but I did not know this. So when clintlanded in Sydney, he told me he was going home at eleven. So I was like, standards will be free. This morning be able to help us out because we had a bit of a crisis. Our friends, the Damon's had flown in for the races because we were supposed to have a horse running that got scratched. Let's not talk about it raced, and so Paul came into the room, was like, oh, we've got a problem. I told them it was casual, meaning it's more casual than like Melbourne Cup Day or yeah, yeah, yeah, it's still in the members. It's suit and tie though, and Maddy hadn't brought a suit or a tie nothing. So I was like, oh, Clint will know someone. So Clint goes, there's an m j bail at the airport. All go and buy in a suit.
Speaker 7: You got Matt tam and a suit from the airport.
Speaker 9: First and fore first and foremost was I can't remember who it was. It's a bit of a blur, but Lauren and or Paul sent me Matt's measurements, to which I took the text message and I showed the lady behind the counter at mj B here's here's the measurements.
Speaker 5: We're working with just a blue suit. It's fine.
Speaker 7: Did you google like movie posters?
Speaker 5: He's been into show her like his stature, and I.
Speaker 6: Thought, what could possibly go wrong? And I said, Paul goes oh Stanner's you know. They were all like, what a legend. He's going to save the day. And then I said, I don't think Stannards has been to read yea, and they were like, okay, abort mission, aboort mission, aboort mission. And so he toddled off to m J. Bayle in the city and I just got a little off the rack suit and off we went to the races.
Speaker 7: So that did him and not relying on Clinton.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't much better, to be honest, like at three year old could have picked an outfit better than Clinton. The state he was going to.
Speaker 7: I happen to catch footage of Matt on the news and he looked sharp when you say.
Speaker 6: Got you also know how much you hate the shops at the airport, Jace, So I was like, Jason's gonna laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Spris and get to Oxford because that's the one that's at every airport. You copped an absolute serve on TV. I'm not sure if you're Clint.
Speaker 3: Clint Hollywood has come to Western cities. Rose Hill Gardens Racecourse with a list, and Damon spotted track side for the Golden Slipper. And you might also spot some guy we used to know it in there. Yes, that is former Clinton sat away very at home there in Matt Damon's entourage.
Speaker 9: I was helping explain myself because I just kept getting in the wrong spot.
Speaker 5: Did I not learn?
Speaker 6: Like, he's in the background of every bit of video, every bit of photo. Spent the whole day ducking and weaving, and the Damon's have taken so much joy. They just keep sending me photos of Matt with Clinton the background, going send this one to Clint.
Speaker 5: I had no spatial awareness. I just all of a sudden, there's cameras and I'm needs to buy that, and I'm like, he's there, adopted child now yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, They've got a new Stage five clinger in the form of Glints. Don't anyway. It was a really fun day. I hadn't been out to rose Hill in about fifteen years, and it was a cracker. It was a great day. It was a shame ou horse didn't win, But where autumn glow fans. I had my little flag celebrating Autumn glows in like a real noughe I loved it.
Speaker 4: I was at the boundary watching the footy pretty much same, same sort of same vibe, pretty much same. Did you wear your MJ bayes.
Speaker 6: From the airport? You could have come, but you wouldn't leave yourselburb, so we went without you.
Speaker 4: It's just got a quarterbast six Robbie, Good morning Melbourne. This is an over one hundred, A little bit of cloud around this morning, gonna come good early afternoon, blue sky sunshine will be twenty six at five pm the wow. Yeah, and it's good weather, reed, thank you. And then a little bit of cloud and showers as the week goes on. Not great news.
Speaker 7: One of my boys is heading off to school camp.
Speaker 5: Does he go?
Speaker 6: Because tomorrow is thirty and then twenty seven? I mean we'll take that in Melbourne, won't we.
Speaker 4: He's the weird thing, you know, with the potential teacher strike. Yeah, it'll happen while they're on camp.
Speaker 6: So so what I send to yourselves?
Speaker 5: Your tools down?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, that's what it'll be light lost. So well, you know what, we're not getting your meals today?
Speaker 6: Surely not.
Speaker 5: What sort of camp is it?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 5: Tense?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Where do they go to a camp?
Speaker 5: He has absolutely no idea about child.
Speaker 6: Yes, forget the teacher striking sounds like.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's grade seven. I signed the permission for him and he is going to have a wonderful time when he heads off.
Speaker 7: Okay, tomorrow, I think.
Speaker 6: To wherever he goes, whenever he goes there with no teachers.
Speaker 7: I know there's a Philip in the name Philip. It's not Philip Piland.
Speaker 5: Philip could be port Philip.
Speaker 6: Amazing, No wonder the teachers are going on striking if.
Speaker 4: He's going there, I put a hand up as a volunteer. Guys, Robbie is coming. You s to him at a winery when he was here last time was yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: I've seen him at a winery. I've seen him. I've seen him at the Palms at Crown, I've seen him in stadiums. He's one of the great live performers. I love him and it's just banger after banger.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 7: Well, look, tickets are on sale today. That's right.
Speaker 4: He is bringing his brit Pop Tour to Marble Stadium pre sale today, with all other tickets going on south Thursday. For details, hit to front he Touring dot com. Let's go to the phone, take out a double.
Speaker 6: Let's go to bachist Marsh Brianna, good morning.
Speaker 12: Yeah, hello, hey you going great?
Speaker 6: Who would you like to take to Robbie? Oh my dad, it.
Speaker 7: Would have been absolutely again.
Speaker 10: We were the first time and he had a full Yeah.
Speaker 6: Great, Well you can call your dad and tell him the tickets of yours.
Speaker 5: Amazing, No worries, mate, o, welcome, he's so good.
Speaker 6: What cald is Robbie Williams Now?
Speaker 5: Oh dear, I want to say fifty.
Speaker 6: Fun far Oh that's my guest chasing too. Is he fifty two or is that a guest in? Okay Live Google Fambye live gurgle fifty two years old? Bang, well done.
Speaker 7: He could be heading to the big vip sky vip room in the sky.
Speaker 6: What why he's saying he's hoping it's not soon?
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, it aren't. We all so what's ago?
Speaker 4: He did a post on Friday he said, look regarding my death, which is not imminent.
Speaker 7: But he did list off some very but requests.
Speaker 6: Go on, what did he want chasing?
Speaker 7: Let me find the post. It was just weird.
Speaker 4: I was like, Robbie, you having a little minty being in bed at the moment because He loves to do some posts in the bed, doesn't he.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 9: Yeah, about the Blues. He used to love Carton Footy Club and a lot of the matt Is. He'd watch We're in the Middle of the Night in bed and he'd post about it in bed.
Speaker 6: He'd watch laptops. He still loves the Blues. Haven't we got Have we got in today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I asked him about getting Robbie out there.
Speaker 7: You found I found it. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Like a fully operational whoopee cushion installed in heaven. Yes, I have consulting with the experts, by which I mean chat, GPT and believe, and we believe this can be achieved.
Speaker 7: It's the way what I was reading it. I'm like, I think he has a back on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he wants it in his casket.
Speaker 7: Not no, But I'm just like the way you read it, rage, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know when you'll send a text at one in the morning, you.
Speaker 5: Just my nephews with love a whoopy cushion, not Robbie at a funeral.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people do kookie things like that at a funeral to try and.
Speaker 5: Like light in the moon.
Speaker 6: It's just a bad idea.
Speaker 7: My favorite.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the footage of that one where they had a speaker hidden in the casket and it's the guy's voice going, he let me out here, man?
Speaker 6: I mean that's.
Speaker 4: Isn't it?
Speaker 6: Get everyone excited again?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: No, let me out cry again, family, cry again.
Speaker 7: You'd be caught out at my funeral, Laurent. You'd be like, no, quick put down on it.
Speaker 5: Gave him in there. Our next guest is the son of cricket legend Shane Wart. Hey, guys, Jackson Warn here.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 13: He's usually busy being the ambassador of charity, the Shane Warn Legacy.
Speaker 9: He's recently launched a new podcast which has had some pretty cool guests lately.
Speaker 5: It's the man himself, mister Ed Sharon. Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: How you doing, I'm going good?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 7: How are you course?
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: On the pod.
Speaker 5: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Jackson Jackson, thank you.
Speaker 5: For having me.
Speaker 4: I was having a chat with Jackson off there. I'm a fan of the pod WARN's Way it is called. I said, kudos to you make because some of the guests I've heard on the show, you're showcasing a very different side of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you. And I think that's what is maybe my difference.
Speaker 14: Obviously a lot of them have a very good relationship with Dad, but I think that's what Abel is able to make them feel just very comfortable and yet to be able to have somebody like Ed Sheeran for his only Australian interview be like sure, JACKO, let's do it. And he even said before he said it felt like something he wanted and needed to do. It didn't feel like an interview or a podcast or prime it which is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so so special.
Speaker 6: Well, the warns and Yosi says, have a pretty special friendship with Ed Shearon because obviously he and your dad were really close. When you're around someone like Ed, who you know was close with your dad, does that make you feel like a little bit more at home? Does it make you feel closer to your dad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Well it's just nice hearing all of the different versions of Dad, just through all of these different people, because yes, he's still the same, but hearing how Ed speaks about him and hearing how all of these people speak about him just reminds me of who he was and like I'd known that Dad bowld to Ed's dad, John in the net. It was his dream to face an over from his dad. And then Ed said, you know that's not the only time he bold to me. I said, no, what will the other time? And Ed said he'd organized the net session with him in six or seven of his mates and they went down to Lords and Dad bolted all of them for a few hourss.
Speaker 5: So I didn't know that, but that's the show the top person Dad was, So I love I love the chat that we've heard on the podcast but what was the chat like off the air as well? What's what's he like and and have you got a genuine friendship with with him?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I feel like he's the most like us person and he's still the exact same bit like Dad. They're always themselves, doesn't matter who they're talking to or where they are or what they're talking about, they're always themselves.
Speaker 5: And Ed is just the biggest fella.
Speaker 14: And one thing that I share in common with Ed, separate from Dad, is like we're both quite nerdy. So we love our Pokemon, we love our Lego. So I was able at the end of the podcast to say, look, this is from me and my friends at Lego Australia. Here is the brand new Lego Pokemon sets, and like just to see his reaction, he was like, oh, this is so good.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: I got a snippet of the edge here an interview. It drops to all right, six pm, but how at listen to this.
Speaker 2: Last memories with your dad and I really cherish it was we went to go and see Cold Play together at the shepherds Bush Empire and your dad came around before to my house and we had sort of like pre drinks and hang and then we walked there and I stood next to your dad for the entire gig. I usually would watch from like side of stage, but I was like in the crowd next to your dad, arm around him, singing loud, loud, loud. But I like really cherished that, Like that was my last proper memory with him, was that, you know, it's a really lovely one.
Speaker 6: Well, it's so nice that he calls him your dad during the whole like so many of the guests don't refer to it. Your dad is Shane. It's like your dad, And it's like anyone wanting to hear stories about their parents. It's like it feels so close hearing your dad your dad, Like it's just so nice the way he speaks about him as a part of the family.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it is such a nice feeling because he when they first met, it was like just around twenty f fourteen, and like Ed was, he was big at the time, but sort of just up and coming, but he was looking at Dad as like a genuine fan, like he loved cricket, his family loved cricket. Then they developed a really personal and fun relationship that was just more than sport.
Speaker 5: It actually was going to gigs together like that.
Speaker 14: And yeah, that last memory that Ed was telling me that he got to spend with Dad arm in arm, Like I can envision Dad having a few drinks, singing out cold play, like he would have been so happy.
Speaker 5: He wasn't very loud. He's still sorry, he was very loud.
Speaker 14: He wasn't very good, but he's got that like really strong Aussie bogue and he pulled the lip down and just start screaming. But yeah, I could, Like when Ed's describing that story, I can envision that so vividly, and it's so nice.
Speaker 5: Last memory.
Speaker 7: I know, what a great last memory. Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And just to hear D's voice back as well, like, to me, it sounds so surreal because I'm obviously a big fan of Ed, known him and listened to his music pretty much my whole life. But like, it's just so cool hearing it back in the headphones and I'm just so excited for everybody to hear it.
Speaker 7: Did it seem like closure for it able to talk about it?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent? He said in an interview.
Speaker 14: This is the first time he's even speaking publicly in four years talking about dad, And it was five years to Michael, And we filmed it on Michael Godinski's five year aniversary Wow, who was mentoring close friend, And we filmed it at the studio Baked House Studios in Richmond, where Ed actually performed his first ever gig back in twenty eleven in front of sixty people the night they actually met Michael.
Speaker 5: I love it so it has a really really nice feeling.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm Jackson. Where do you go to from here? Because that's a pretty big guest on the podcast, Like it's big shoes to fill here. If you asked to come on next.
Speaker 14: I think I'd love to get like the Dermi bread and try and keep it on footy track because obviously he was twenty three. Dad was twenty three. The gold, the mullet, all the ear rings, all that sort of stuff just feels right. And yeah, Bogan on the podcast getting a bit back, more into the.
Speaker 5: Roots, Tom, you would have loved Club twenty three back in the day, wouldn't he. Yeah, I reckon he would have. Yeah, he worked there. Yeah, that actually took it out. He's mentioned on the podcast too.
Speaker 14: Dad took ed and his mates the first time he came to Australia here to Club twenty three.
Speaker 5: After I need to somehow bring it back. Can we bring it back back?
Speaker 6: I had my twenty sixth birthday there. They opened relivately for like three hours before it was open to the public and we had Yeah, we had a big knees up that day. I think your dad came for a bit with with I think it was when he was engaged to Liz Early. They both came.
Speaker 14: I think, how is that I've only ever been I only got to go there once, and I was annoyed because I was like.
Speaker 5: I was in year twelve. It was the year I turned eighteen.
Speaker 7: So did you say you were headless? Because Early rocked up the st Thunder yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, this is my party. There's only room for one coin in the village. Guys, get her out of here, and it was like, it's my bar.
Speaker 7: Would Dad be there supporting the small business.
Speaker 5: At Club twenty three? I reckon he was there quite a lot.
Speaker 6: Because he was there a lot.
Speaker 14: He aways to say in Melbourne, there isn't that like, there isn't that venue where if you've got the actors or singers or people of high profile when they come to Melbourne and state Crownd there's nowhere to go. So that he's on set behind it was, well, they need someone to let their hair down and go out for a night.
Speaker 5: And that was the concept of Cory, we're trying it for one night.
Speaker 6: Well do you know that it was? It was a bar in a nightclub, but it had tables in it. It had it had it had roulette and poker.
Speaker 5: I think, I think so. Yeah, it important for Dad.
Speaker 6: It wasn't just a bar. It was like it was you know, Shane Wan's playgrounds.
Speaker 5: Laura and I invested quite a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you were there at my birthday.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: Clean's very nervous every time he hits play on the podcast stories. Honestly, congratulations, it's going great. I did say I'm loving it all except halfway through the Pierce Morgan episode and I want to drive over him.
Speaker 7: To be honest, he's one of those characters.
Speaker 5: What Piers Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you love to not like him.
Speaker 7: But you said your dad had a similar relationship at the start, and they.
Speaker 14: Definitely didn't like each other at the start because obviously he's a journalist reporter. He wasn't riding the nicest things about dad. But then after I think he retired, they hated playing golf together, and I think that, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 7: That helps well.
Speaker 4: Jackson Warren's podcast Warning's Way the Special Edge here in one. It drops tonight six pm or wherever you get your pods. Hey Jackson, good to see you.
Speaker 5: Mate, Thank you guys, thanks for having means Jacks, thank you too.
Speaker 4: We'll see you at the club. Just want to do a quick shout out and send our love to Jonathan Brown. Good made of Ours obviously good made of the station and does a podcast with our executive producer Brody.
Speaker 7: So quick recap of the news that came out. Was it Friday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had been in for brain surgery, which is massive. I think when you see something like that about someone you love, who you think is so fit and healthy and well, it shocks you and it frightens you, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: Well, Brady, you've welcome, Brody, you've been in contact with the big fella. Just take us through the last of forty eight hours for the family.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the family, they're doing really well. Brann Is on the to recovery. It was a low grade brain trimer. I don't know too much more about it at this stage, but yeah, it was obviously during a returned checkup and he Yeah, the family were really shocked by it. And Brownie, as we all know, and you guys are all pretty close to him as well. He's just the life of the party and it's just always up and about. So it was a takes a fair bit for to bring him down. And yeah, so it was a really humbling moment for everyone, and you know, goes to show that you should really be aware of your health and you should always make sure that you're checking in and on each other and checking it on you know.
Speaker 7: It's like, bluddy hell, he's one of the fittest men I know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so this is a this is a routine scan. He's actually posted about it on Instagram. He says, after undergoing a routine scan, I was recently made aware of a shadow on my brain that turned out to be a low grade brain tumor. Obviously, as we just said, he underwent surgery on Wednesday with a positive outcome.
Speaker 5: He says. I understand a surgery of this nature creates interest, and once I've recuperated or share my experience, but for now, I need to take some time to rest and recover.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, that's that's quite shocking. Like Jay said, it someone you thinks fit and healthy and well, and it just goes to show that this kind of thing can happen to anyone. I am friends with Jonathan and good friends with his beautiful wife, Kylie. They've got three gorgeous kids, so something like this happening to your family is obviously terrifying. I spoke to Kylie on the weekend and yeah, like Brodie Sage, she said, well, I mean she's doing okay now that he's come out of the other side of that surgery. But I think you go into something like that with an enormous amount of fear in trepidation, because you're having surgery on your brain and they found a shadow on his brain, not knowing what it was. But I think they're feeling positive now. They're obviously waiting for some more results, but they're the surgery went well. Jonathan's Jonathan's feeling feeling as good as can be. But it's hugely confronting, and like KB said to me, you know, it's just such a reminder to stay on top of those regular health checks that we all can put on. You know, for some reason we'll find going a rethan to delay, whether if you're perhaps mere for a woman or whatever it is, a prostate check for a man, or you know, a mammogram, whatever it is, we find reasons just to put them on the back burn all right. We think we'll get around to that. We'll get around to that. But the key to these things is getting onto them early and staying on top of those regular health checks. So I think if there's anything we can take from it, that's probably it so.
Speaker 4: Silly and cliche, but like you know, we'll put the carr in for a service. But when do we get ourselves now?
Speaker 9: Just just very quickly, you know him better than anyone else, Brodie Pomeroy, rest and recover Jonathan Brown That's going to be an interesting challenge.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 15: And his final note to me on Saturday was saying that his can't wait because he was annoyed that Risbon had to buy this week, So we can't wait to see them play the Saints this coming weekend.
Speaker 6: It sounds like Brownie. He's a tough nut, Brownie. But we're sending you and Kylie and the kids and your family lots of love. It it's a scary time, but we're all with your brother.
Speaker 4: And he's just gone to two past seven. Five K question coming up next, we are giving you two chances to win five thousand dollars five K question thanks to our mates at Carlisle Holmes.
Speaker 7: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Fun double the chances.
Speaker 7: That's all right.
Speaker 4: Better starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or at Carloleholmes dot com dot are you.
Speaker 7: They're the best in the business. Let's go to Caroline Springs morning. Jason.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jason, there you do it.
Speaker 6: We're good. Jason, what would you do with five grand if you want it? On a Monday morning by a couple.
Speaker 7: That's all I think. Yeah, it's a bit like that, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Did you go out to the fitness expo on the weekend that I was what I missed?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 7: Surprised we didn't run into each other, Jade.
Speaker 6: All right, Jason. Now we have three questions here for you. An easy one for fifty bucks, a medium for five hundred, and a hard question for five thousand dollars. It's unique. We play at seven am. Thanks Carlile Holmes, and I believe you want to play for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: If you haven't heard this game before. Rules are simple, Jason. You will get a question. You will hear a three to one. You have to answer within that time, not after it, but within that give.
Speaker 5: It a guess if you don't know, Jace.
Speaker 7: Okay, yep, good luck. All right, Jace, here we go for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Which country has the longest coastline in the world? Three? You got it? He's got.
Speaker 6: Jackson. What about that on a Monday morning?
Speaker 10: Way to start the week?
Speaker 5: Bang?
Speaker 6: Oh, you are confident? How did you know that?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 10: I do some of those trivious things, particularly around country. So yeah, it's pretty excited.
Speaker 7: Over so short it was on the protect mate, well.
Speaker 16: Done, amazing.
Speaker 5: You don't know what this means.
Speaker 10: That's fantastic, guy.
Speaker 6: Is that going to help the family? Jason?
Speaker 7: Oh, it'll help you, Bill, absolutely the moment, Mate.
Speaker 5: With three kid, Mate, Yes, splurge a little on yourself. Brother, Oh, totally. Listen to the relief in your voice.
Speaker 6: How good, Jason, Go and have a great day. And if you've just tuned in, by the way, don't freak out. You are not running late to work. It's not eight o'clock. We are now playing at seven o'clock as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but there you go.
Speaker 4: Our next winner thanks to Carlole Holmes, five thousand dollars coming your way.
Speaker 5: Jays.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, brother, awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that couldn't have been easier.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, the best news is we play again again. We're doing it again this morning to your next chance on Novar. Let me set the scene. Check it little weekend off of the Blues.
Speaker 5: So they didn't lose, I didn't win.
Speaker 4: Play nice. You might recognize the voice of our next guest. He is the young fellow that's done the ground announcing before at Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 7: He is a die hard Pashion of Blue supporter. His name is Lenny.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, Bluebose after p It's amazing gone the courts on siren that all gets repped up for this second corner, make.
Speaker 5: Some noise, Lenny, welcome, We're good.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Hey? How did you get this job to be the Carlton game day announcer?
Speaker 12: Oh look, it's a long story, but like back in like a while back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't need to be nervous.
Speaker 7: You've spoken at Marvel on the line.
Speaker 5: You don't need to be nervous here bro back in like twenty twenty ye.
Speaker 10: Like so.
Speaker 1: In lockdown, my footy club president got me to do like how'd I say, like drills for my folly club to get reved.
Speaker 6: Up in lock Ah, you're pumping them all up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then my leak sorry, And then on another radio station, I got entered on a competition and for five grand. Thankfully I actually won and my league podcast ended up seeing it. So then I got on the leak my league podcast a couple of times, and then can't end up seeing it. So in twenty twenty one they want me to do like interviewing the players that you know training session, but then the week of it lockdown hit again. Oh so then they delayed the twenty twenty two and when I did I actually had a fun time.
Speaker 6: You know, we had a year to plan your questions, so you must have been ready to go.
Speaker 5: Now you're on match days at Marvel Stadium. That day is Repp the crowd.
Speaker 7: Were you make in the crowd at all when you were doing it on the on that day?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: But then how I got the ground hunting was because they invited me to do like the interviewing in twenty twenty three. But the day they invited me up in hospital due to alopecia run Well, yeah, I had a tonsil infection, so then I was diagnosed with alopetian Well I was ten when that happened.
Speaker 12: So I've had a bit of a tough run.
Speaker 7: But you've met the place you finally got.
Speaker 5: To do it.
Speaker 6: You know who were you most excited about meeting and interviewing from the Blue Baggers?
Speaker 12: Was most secret?
Speaker 7: How was he everything you expected?
Speaker 5: What is it about the Blues that you have.
Speaker 12: What isn't there about to love?
Speaker 7: Yeah? What a silly question.
Speaker 9: I know, it's just a you know, I mean they play, they're playing decent footy at the moment, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah they are.
Speaker 7: Could this be their year?
Speaker 12: I hope?
Speaker 5: So, yeah, I really hope.
Speaker 12: So I really wanted to.
Speaker 6: Be their year.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that moment when you first got to announce at Marvel Stadium? Were excited?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I really was.
Speaker 4: There might be there might be one thing better than that. Oh yeah, In fact, can we can we bring in? We've got another guest here who's going to do this morning.
Speaker 6: He's very excited to be here, recognizing many ideas.
Speaker 7: Who this bloke is walking in?
Speaker 5: Lenny?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 17: It is, He's a star. Really well, thank you very well.
Speaker 6: Have you guys here, Lauren, have Lenny and VOSSI have you guys met before we have across each other's path.
Speaker 13: I reckon if he's done the best and Fairest did a pretty good job just introducing everyone into the into the event.
Speaker 7: The rumor is the true? Watch your back mate, it's pretty good.
Speaker 13: Well, we are here to make also a special special announcement as well, because last year we have the Junior Baggers game every single year of course, and let him did an amazing job.
Speaker 17: You did the game MC.
Speaker 13: Weren't you for that particular game and you loved it so much and I know you've been pretty keen to find out whether you can get another opportunity. I'm here to let you know that you are doing it again on so day for us and doing the game MC again. You've done such a fantastic job.
Speaker 5: So hang on.
Speaker 13: This is at the m c G at the MCG, so cgne the.
Speaker 6: G going to the m c G.
Speaker 12: Brother, Wow, I was expecting just to send the crowd just chew the boys on. But I'm on the ground.
Speaker 13: It's an important role now because now you have to get the crowd going. So you've got a whim into a frenzy.
Speaker 5: It's against Melbourne.
Speaker 13: Reason so, but you would have thought of some questions if you've been thinking that long about some questions, what some maybe things you could throw ats this weekend? You reckon, he you surely thought about this, think about the others.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting because I'm used to doing a junior bager this week so and that comes later the season.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well you get ready for Sunday and the UCG. Mate this weekend, you're through the speakers of the MCG.
Speaker 5: You be on the ground. Good on, well done, seventy ye, decent crowd, your big crowd.
Speaker 6: Hey, Lenny, I hope the Blues absolutely.
Speaker 5: A nigh like, yeah, you reckon. They'll get up.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think they will.
Speaker 7: Not a word, Clint, not a word.
Speaker 5: Don't rule it for the kid, don't worry.
Speaker 4: It's just got twenty one. Bus said, we've got to take a quick break, but BOSSI stay with us. Vossi's in the house. We've got five k question that's all coming up.
Speaker 5: This is no bar old.
Speaker 4: School Avril Levin, fresh hits and a lot of throwbacks. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. We're doing it thanks to our mates that she already express Yeah. Sorry, I was going back to my email Levin talking.
Speaker 5: About her being one of the worst interviews you've done.
Speaker 7: Oh mate, I've got more ut plank of wood.
Speaker 5: Just didn't speak much.
Speaker 7: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe she was just young, but gave you absolute doughnuts, unlike our next guest, let's say, Doc to confer far workship like a f work fuss for.
Speaker 7: The Blues Big Sunday afternoon ahead at the G.
Speaker 6: Yes, good morning, Bossy, good morning.
Speaker 4: I thought, let him want a style on my intro. So I'm pretty pleasure still. We're just surprised little Lenny, the little Blue Bagger. He's going to be the voice at the G cheering on the team as they annihilate the deaths.
Speaker 5: Is that going to happen?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 7: After your performance on the weekend, it could.
Speaker 5: It didn't go very well. How's the week off is it? I mean so early in the sea weird sweet.
Speaker 13: So it'll be effectively seventeen days between the last game to this one, which is sort of like your bit shocked. But we missed out obviously on our little break that we had, so that's this is the one we get. I don't think we actually really have a rest, though, Like you end up just sort of being a tune because all the football's on. You're trying to who's who in the zoo and who's playing well and what's the lay of the land, and so you end up going watching a fair few games of football.
Speaker 17: So I wouldn't say rest per se, but I was saying to you.
Speaker 7: Off the air like because you were coming off a win, just getting over Lawrence Tigers.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, go Tigers.
Speaker 4: As a week off stop momentum this early in the piece, I don't think it's an opportunity for us to be able to probably reset.
Speaker 13: To be fair, you get some feedback, especially when we've sort of got a new group at the moment. You get some feedback. You get to go away and sort of work on a couple of things behind the scenes, get to watch another weekend of football around what's actually happening, put a couple of things in place, and then go again. So no, it's coming a really good time for us just to be able to reset and then we go again.
Speaker 5: But as you said, the.
Speaker 17: Normally is of the drawer.
Speaker 13: There are many, there are many, but we take the advantage there at the moment, and that's what we'll run with importantly, though, just as we might be getting to this, but I noticed that the jumper is hanging on the back of your.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 17: But I have heard, I have heard this is not closed deal just yet.
Speaker 5: Is this true? Is this true or not?
Speaker 6: It's sort of coming in a bit of an ongoing game.
Speaker 4: Weeks ago when you were in you so kindly just give me some background here. You were the first, you brought me a cup.
Speaker 17: I am the only there's no such sounds.
Speaker 5: The other clubs have found out and since you've been in, they're all lining up.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, Robbie Williams only needed one one bitter convincing that he was He was a bagger for life.
Speaker 17: So now he's a global ambassador now for us?
Speaker 5: Is he your numbers?
Speaker 7: You ever get drunken text from in the morning?
Speaker 17: No, No, I don't, No, no, not at all.
Speaker 6: He doesn't drink anymore. I don't think.
Speaker 5: Well, no, do you have a text him? Have you met him?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's very very quirky sort of way of meeting.
Speaker 13: But more importantly, don't don't change the subject here, the real subject here.
Speaker 6: So now he's got he's got a Collingwood jersey, he's got a Carlton jersey. Hawthorne gave him a jersey. Did you get a North Melbourne the dogs? Okay?
Speaker 17: So how do we close this deal?
Speaker 5: Jason?
Speaker 6: Well, at the moment, do you really want him?
Speaker 5: Boss? I'm starting to he knows the least about footy of any one in here.
Speaker 13: Here's another convincing he just said, he's from Coueens and he's Amerca vat boy.
Speaker 17: He's lived in Cooper. That's where I'm from. Mate, where Rangers. I can't believe that, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I just asked off the air, I said, you know, with the a f L to do, they just pull names or teams out of a hat.
Speaker 6: It's all about TV ratings, Jason. They definitely are pulling out commercial now.
Speaker 5: I am massively on the Blues this Sunday.
Speaker 17: Table rivalry here.
Speaker 6: Sorry, just quickly I was gonna ask, what's the Junior Baggers game? What's that all about?
Speaker 13: Well, it's I mean, for us, it's about connecting him with our next gen, which is you know, we sort of talk a lot about looking across the fence and seeing the young, the young.
Speaker 5: Supporters that we have.
Speaker 13: Those twelve year olds are looking at stars in their eyes and their idols and got their numbers on their back, and we just love to be able to tap into that youth. And we obviously get to play a Sunday game, which is a bit of a rare afternoon game for us, but to be able, but to get families along is extremely important to us, especially the kids so hopefully we get as many as long as we possibly can.
Speaker 9: VOSSI, we were just talking about Jonathan Brown. You played a lot of footy with him. This is it has shocked a lot of us, no doubt you as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah it was.
Speaker 13: I mean the first I learned about it was on our little player thread and try and stay out of the socials.
Speaker 17: But see the big fella, yaw.
Speaker 13: He's obviously quite stoic and plays it down, but we also understand this givings of it. We're obviously really relieved that it was found really really early, so he was able to obviously get the treatment that's needed.
Speaker 17: But cheerioated a big fellow with his to exchange some texts.
Speaker 13: But yeah, I hope to get to catch up with him soon and obviously hopefully he's on the recovery trail really quick.
Speaker 4: We're hearing good things that he's getting back to good health for anyone that missed it living under a rock. He had some minor brain surgery late last week. But we're sending our love to the big fella. Definitely just cook it before I let you go.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like it's a target on your back every week?
Speaker 4: Because I was blown up and defend it. Lauren and I were saying the other day, stop targeting VOSSI if the teams lose, surely the buck stops with the players actually playing the bloody game.
Speaker 7: Do you feel the pressure going.
Speaker 5: In every week at the moment, because I'm over the room, it's about you.
Speaker 7: You copping it, you must be too.
Speaker 17: I think it's where your eyes are.
Speaker 13: Honestly, when you're sort of if your eyes outside, it's it's whate an obvious take to have, and thank you for the support.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 13: I think when your eyes inside and you're ready, confident on what you're actually doing, and you believe on the players that you've got, you tend to spend a lot of energy there and you spend less wasted energy. I'm worrying about what other people are saying about you. So that's where you tend to fix your eyes and they're forward and they're with our group, and you know, we just got to get out there and make sure we play some consistent footy.
Speaker 9: I hope people start giving you the bloody just quickly ask you one more now. You spoke about Jonathan Brown before I know you. You're a hard football You played on the line. Have we got a bit soft with the whole taunting small context? Harrison Petty from Melbourne was sort of hes been.
Speaker 5: He was given the silki guy laugh Patrick Patrick Vaster the dockers like, and now he's been fined.
Speaker 13: Fine, Yeah, I think I mean probably for a taunting rule. He's probably that particular circumstance. Is probably hard to know exactly what's happened, because obviously there's previous history to that. So I sort of get that, But I do think if you're talking about the bigger context of things, it's a con station starter.
Speaker 17: But I am so glad. I am so so glad there were no microphones.
Speaker 13: And not enough cameras day because we watch absolutely everything around and we don't need words to cast an opinion.
Speaker 5: But I am so so.
Speaker 4: Lauren tells Clinton, I we need to go to Turkey to get the hair. You'd be fine a fortune.
Speaker 6: If it was unsportsmanlike behavior on our show, we'd all be fine. Regularity, we would.
Speaker 5: Hey, good luck again to day's on Todays.
Speaker 17: Always thank you on yours.
Speaker 4: It is just gone twenty four to eight. Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to you Monday. Hey, we've already uploaded five thousand dollars this morning and guess what we are going again? That's right, we're doing the five K question thanks to Carlile Holmes every morning at seven o'clock and eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: Oh, we love that we've already gone off this morning, jays pops queen.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 4: We can do another five k coming up at eight also on the way. It's a milestone Monday. This is when we celebrate the things you did for the very first time over the weekend. So big or small, more random, the better. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. My little four year old did a lap of the block.
Speaker 5: On his bike, training wheels unassisted.
Speaker 7: One training wheel still on.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you mean one? He take one off?
Speaker 6: No, you don't, do you not? In my day it was once hour off they are off. It was either two training wheels or you're on your own.
Speaker 5: Do you follow over in the circle.
Speaker 6: That's why we went around the block clip he could right now.
Speaker 7: I get it what He freaked down, and I said, let's turn around.
Speaker 5: And go home.
Speaker 6: One training wheel. You feel like that would make it harder because when you get a bit wobbly, it'll be.
Speaker 7: Like wo Nope, all right, I don't take the other one off.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I just didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 5: This school of hard knocks. Just give it a straight.
Speaker 6: How long did it take to get around the block?
Speaker 5: He's still going?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to celebrate milestone Monday. But coming up next, a huge as celebrity snuck into Melbourne over the weekend and we got all the dirty details after Bruno.
Speaker 6: Guys, there was a superstar back in Melbourne. I mean, she's a Melbourne girl, but she's snuck into town, not really subtly, to be honest, I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Kylie Campbell's finest.
Speaker 6: Campwell's finest. That's exactly right, Clinton. Now people will be annoyed, right because when Kylie's in town, everyone wants to see her. Have you ever seen her live?
Speaker 5: Clint many times?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh you're friends with their brothers.
Speaker 5: Yeah at the concert? Oh my goodness, so embarrassing. What happened? Well, we got tickets.
Speaker 6: Brennan got us not wait this weekend, No, no, no, no, this is.
Speaker 9: A few years back. Brennan got us tickets in the family section, and mid show, she decides to start like sort of you know, she goes and can I just say special hello to my nephews, my brother, my sisters here as well. And this big spotlight goes on our area and she starts waving, and I just get up and I start waving as well.
Speaker 5: He's a pleasure. You're doing great.
Speaker 6: That's unlike you, Clint, to be in the Royal box doing the Royal way. Well, you did not get invited to the party of the year in Melbourne on the weekend. This party was Anthony Pratt's party. Now apparently they blocked off the streets to get people in.
Speaker 7: Did you hear that question?
Speaker 6: Question?
Speaker 5: Fill me in?
Speaker 7: Who are the Prats? Should I know them?
Speaker 6: They're the cardboard Kings busy recycling. Yeah, they they're one of us wealthiest families. They have Raheen. That's their big house, isn't it, Clint Yep, that's.
Speaker 5: Right, Raheen mentioned amazing.
Speaker 7: So just a rich as.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, the and they remember they brought Katie Perry in for this party a couple of years ago. Last year Perry swan in yeah to them, And so this year it was time for Kylie Minog. It is rumored she got paid three million dollars to perform in front of two hundred and fifty VIPs, including the Prime Minister, Anthony Alpernie, saying, now I would have thought he had more important things to be doing.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: No, Over the fond they would have been chatting about Fondu, so they would have be chatting about the fuel crisis.
Speaker 6: All the desserts. Do you think they had a chocolate fountain?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I mean, if you're dropping three milon Karlie, you're not going.
Speaker 5: To part they had it.
Speaker 6: Do you think they had one of those champagne towers. They built all the glasses in the pyramid and they pour it from the top and it all drizzles.
Speaker 5: Would have edible gold on everything. Totally.
Speaker 6: The family's worth about thirty billion, thirty billions.
Speaker 5: Milk, chocolate.
Speaker 7: Milk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was Look, it was a sit down dinner and a cocktail party. I've been to one of their parties before. Yeah, but it wasn't at the house. It was at that Crown Palladium and what you came to.
Speaker 7: That box of favorites?
Speaker 5: What do you rock up with?
Speaker 6: I can't remember why I was there. It was a sit down dinner. Got actually happened the.
Speaker 5: Foundation, probably next time taking cobble, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I can't remember. But at that one they had in Excess performing with John Stevens, and one of them got up and sung. One of the Pratts got up and sung at that one, and then again that was Aloise Pratt because she can sing. And then apparently apparently this one Anthony Pratt got up and sung with Kylie.
Speaker 5: No, hang on, hang on, hang on? Sorry? Is he the dad? Can he sings?
Speaker 6: He's the he's the senior male figures including there's quite a few now can he see?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I wasn't there. I don't know. I just think, if Kylie is there, leave it to Kylie.
Speaker 4: So very similar to the Mother's Day lunch. If Sebastian's leave it to you, wouldn't dare god know?
Speaker 6: Laurence, Oh that was my party, though I guess this was Anthony Pratts.
Speaker 5: What about when Delta was, you know, singing to the masses at that charity lunch that you went.
Speaker 6: I'm changing my tune. If there's a celebrity there performing, you can get up and sing with them anytime.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 6: I love it when people when people sing unsolicited. There's been some amazing.
Speaker 5: You remember do you remember one of our favorites.
Speaker 6: This is one of my favorite teavs of all times.
Speaker 9: This is on Millionaire hot Seat you know when Well, formerly it was Eddie, Now it's Rebecca Gibney. But Eddie used to ask the contestants a little tidbit about their past.
Speaker 5: Well, well how about this.
Speaker 6: I can well record record? Yeah.
Speaker 5: The crowd went wildly. Did she say she sings for a living?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 6: She said, oh yeah, I can sing.
Speaker 5: She's a woman of many talents, very confident.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get told they can sing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the ones that can actually sing it's very different, oh.
Speaker 6: Very different things. And then there's the people who get told they can't sing like me, but they still insist on doing it.
Speaker 5: He's one of your final moments.
Speaker 6: No, no, in the background, that was karaoke. It's not too bad. You want to that's pretty good. Maybe that's my soul. I think the Nine to Killers help hey nineteen.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten Do people tell you you can sing?
Speaker 6: I don't mind if he will tell you you can't, but you believe in yourself.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Can you sing?
Speaker 6: This is deeply troubling but remember we had that woman that was a singing teacher and she called in one time and did the whole thing insult.
Speaker 5: Memory.
Speaker 4: In return, I've got a staycation up for grabs. Pullman, Melbourne, Pullman Melbourne City Center, Comfort the location, stay for the experience.
Speaker 6: He's doing something for us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you want to, you can win a night away. We're not here to.
Speaker 6: Laugh at you, Na, We're here to cheer you on, like Eddie did with that woman on Hot Seat.
Speaker 7: Yay thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: The people testcray your moment.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 5: This this is forget about idol. This is like Nova's got talent, yes, And.
Speaker 6: Do you just love singing and you want to give it a crack? This is your chance Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You know we've had that chat with our kids, like they'll watch someone on one of those reality TV shows and be like, why are they on that? And then I looked at the ball and I'm like, if you come to me and ask if you're good at something, if you're not, do you just.
Speaker 5: Want me to be honest?
Speaker 6: And what did they say?
Speaker 7: I said, I'm just going to be honest.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you are. I think I think that. I don't think you are honest.
Speaker 5: Jace ten is our number. I said, yes, don't go on the reality TV show. Can you sing Melbourne? We're talking Carly. No, she was in town.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she snuck into town to play at the Pratt's party. You might remember, was it last year that they got Katie Perry to come over to Melbourne to perform for a private gig, Which makes people sad because if Kylie or Katie are in town, other people want to go. But it was a concert two hundred and fifty vps of the Pratt's private residence, an invite. I wonder, I wonder who the two hundred and fifty were.
Speaker 5: Well, your Melbow was there?
Speaker 7: Who's the premiere?
Speaker 12: Who?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Was she there?
Speaker 6: Surely she's got bigger things to do too.
Speaker 5: Albow was there getting up on the mic oving to sing.
Speaker 6: Well, No, I don't think Elbow was. I think Anthony Pratt got up and sung that's what the word on the street is. And we were wondering, do you sing? Do you think you can sing? Is it appropriate to publicly sing if you're not a professional singer? I say yes every day of the week. I let him go.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're saying that, but I'm very scared to play on this button. Maybe our production guy I have recorded some Mike clean feet, which means he's taking the music out of it. And this is us belting out Whitney lots.
Speaker 6: Oh god, you want to dance, don't you?
Speaker 5: Tod? I was because I know restraint.
Speaker 6: Yeah you saw the mics are on and you got out of that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what are we doing? We're asking you on thirteen twenty four to ten? Can you sing? Have you sung somewhere public?
Speaker 6: Would you like to sing? If you like this to be your moment, this could be.
Speaker 9: The breakthrough moment for someone like you. Emma from Roville, Hello, m oh here she is. You got to say him good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Emma. This is your chance.
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 6: Are you a singer or not a singer?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 17: But I like to sing.
Speaker 8: I like to sing the shower a lot.
Speaker 7: Okay, people tell you you can sing.
Speaker 18: Oh look I reckon on a good day?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 5: What's you go to? What will you be seeing this morning?
Speaker 8: For us?
Speaker 18: Saying something stupid like I love you?
Speaker 6: You know that?
Speaker 5: Lie?
Speaker 4: Okay, when you're ready, doctive gives? If it's we'll find out it's a good day.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 18: I know I stand in line and to think you have this time to spend and leaving with me, and if we just some precedents, I know this sense you won't be leaving with me.
Speaker 6: That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: You're not bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, not bad?
Speaker 5: Not bad? So far?
Speaker 6: Are you winning? Nervous? Got talent?
Speaker 7: Well from Melton and give them morning?
Speaker 10: Good morning people?
Speaker 7: Tell you you can sing down parently snippet thank you?
Speaker 6: Oh this is mine? Oh my god, it's Adele.
Speaker 10: You mean.
Speaker 6: Wonderful? Wow, that's like a slowed down version of Adele.
Speaker 5: No, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: That was beautiful. Are you in the car now policing?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 10: I just got to work and I hope I witness is my birthday?
Speaker 6: Deka on the line now, I'm doing the show from Sydney today. In fact, Ricky Lee's just down there. I should have got her in his guest judge, shouldn't.
Speaker 5: I in Belgrade? Oh?
Speaker 7: Sorry, you've won competition?
Speaker 6: I have what sort of competitions? Have you wont karaoke competition? There's karaoke competitions they used to be Yes, have you ever gone on like Australia's Got Talent or Australian Idol or something like that.
Speaker 18: I did line up for Australian Idol, but the line in front of me was the last line.
Speaker 6: So oh you missed out.
Speaker 5: Well, this could be your redemption. Now I've seen, I've seen what song you're going to sing?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: This is this is an all time, all time I go to I.
Speaker 6: Won malacouter idol with.
Speaker 5: Malacuter idol. Okay, people like, that's where I recognize that voice for Donna. Here we go the amazing grace. It's Donna from Belgrae.
Speaker 2: Okay, homemad.
Speaker 10: Gray A.
Speaker 6: Beautiful Here we go, a.
Speaker 5: Wonderful whoa.
Speaker 6: B sing? It says, who fly.
Speaker 5: Bine.
Speaker 6: He's just the star of Malakuda's got idle. Guys, Malicuda's got talent? What was it?
Speaker 5: Amacuda's got something malacoda idol.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I hang on the line, Donna, because you could be crowned Nova's Got Talent winner twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: Rantis in sandy. This is yours to lose. How are you good?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 6: Here we go a male entrance. I love this?
Speaker 5: Can you sing.
Speaker 8: Well in the shower?
Speaker 6: Okay? Do people tell you you can see h Okay.
Speaker 7: Also, are you in the shower now?
Speaker 8: I am just out of the shower.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're going to.
Speaker 5: Get back in to get.
Speaker 7: All right, Francis, where are you ready to go for it?
Speaker 8: Lean on me. When you're not wrong, I'll be help you carry sing it. It won't be long. Still, I'm gonna need to somebody.
Speaker 6: He's gone rogue at the end lean ye, well yeah, I mean the shower practice doing it for you.
Speaker 5: It's Francis the winner. No, no, no is the winner.
Speaker 6: Surely got talent.
Speaker 5: We actually don't. We're crowning when we are.
Speaker 4: Dona, you want to stay cation? Yes, a night at the Pullman for you and a night from Hell for the room next to you. The Pullman Melbourne City Center, come from the location, stay for the experience. And Donna's boys, Donna Nover is home of the Red Room. All right, Jayce, here we go for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 16: Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 5: You got it, He's got it, Jackson.
Speaker 6: What about down on a Monday morning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Great, way to put the week bank.
Speaker 4: And that was at seven o'clock this morning. Because we are doing it five k twice a day, seven o'clock and eight o'clock. And yes, we've already offloaded five grand this morning thanks to Carlile Holmes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what a great way to start Jason's Monday morning. Not you, Jason, but Jason. We won the five thousand dollar question.
Speaker 5: It's a smart one.
Speaker 6: But as Jace said, we are now playing twice a day, so let's do it again. Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Hello, Maddie, Sorry that morning, Maddie morning.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi, how are you this morning? What are you up to? Bright and early on your Monday.
Speaker 10: I'm actually supposed to be a un class right now.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to be.
Speaker 5: What are you studying?
Speaker 10: Occupational therapy?
Speaker 7: Okay, it's so important.
Speaker 9: I actually do need to study of all the notes producers on the on the on the telephone screen beforehand.
Speaker 5: Maddie, what what are you coming up?
Speaker 10: I've got a call of people very soon.
Speaker 6: Not today, No, not today, Oh god, that's that. That's thirty six hours. Just it is a special kind of hell when you're doing that kolonoscopy preppers they call it. Do you feel oh oh my god, yeah, feel amazing after.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trying time? It before an event? What I mean no, but the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Speaker 6: You can you can be a bit unwell for a day or so after. You don't want to be walking around the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Speaker 7: Potential not in white, potential leak afterwards.
Speaker 6: Say some it can be a bit sensitive. Didn't want to get on the champagne.
Speaker 7: All the best?
Speaker 5: Right here we go for five hundred dollars, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: All right, so you picked a medium question. Five hundred dollars. Do you hear a question? You were here at three two one? You need to answer in that time? Okay, okay, all right, good luck for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 15: What actor plays Logan Roy in Succession three two one?
Speaker 4: Brian Copps is his name. If you've watched Succession, everyone knows him. God, he played a real hard ass on the I.
Speaker 6: Know, didn't he It's it's such a good show.
Speaker 5: That love it. He's a guest on SmartLess at the Moment too.
Speaker 6: Podcasts you listen to call Her Daddy SmartLess and the Jackson WRN podcast.
Speaker 7: Ones on the network as well. Hey Maddie, thanks to giving a crack. Makee good luck with the.
Speaker 6: You know that honestly, Maddie, trust me when I say this, Do not leave your house for thirty six hours before you call, not even don't even be tempted to just quickly pop down the street and get the servant. No, no, don't, don't leave your house. Don't invite anyone over right, No, guess it's a lock.
Speaker 5: It's a rapid fire.
Speaker 7: Should you send your loved ones to a hotel?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, oh yep, God speeds is God speed?
Speaker 4: That's enough questions? Sorry, hey, five K question thanks to Carlole Holmes. WI play again tomorrow morning at seven.
Speaker 6: O'clock at your age, Jason, you should be getting regular.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, before the red room this way.
Speaker 4: Remember when you and I would go down the rabbit hole of just watching the twenty two hat bit?
Speaker 5: You clin loved it, oh, because there was so much variation in there.
Speaker 7: We're coming on a Monday. Did you see the hat girl in Canada?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, did you see that?
Speaker 6: Wasn't it such a great moment of every one of her contents? So John like you'd wait to be like, who's it going to be? Who's it going to be?
Speaker 5: Is she skipped little bye bye?
Speaker 7: Come just twenty one to nine?
Speaker 4: This is no Ober one hundred and if you're a AFL fan, have we got the trip of a lifetime up for grabs. I'll tell you all about it and hey can when it coming up after the eight thirty years. First though, guys, it is Monday last.
Speaker 5: It's just another milestone Monday of judgment issues to your family of gres.
Speaker 6: We love doing this on a Monday morning. It's where we celebrate your wins. What did you do for the first time over the weekend or in the past week, doesn't matter how big or how small it's. We will clap you in your achievement and your milestone on a Monday.
Speaker 5: My kids finally eight mashed potato? Oh, well done? Children?
Speaker 6: What sort of kid doesn't like mashed potato?
Speaker 7: Tell me about it, Lauren?
Speaker 5: Did they like them?
Speaker 4: Lathered it and butter to try and get them over the line, got Archie to help me make it.
Speaker 6: What's their preference of potato? Just hot chips?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm like, it's the same thing. It's the inside of a chip, trying to get to eat a bit. Huge milestone in my house.
Speaker 6: Well done? Did all three of them meet it?
Speaker 7: Two out of three?
Speaker 6: Did they like it?
Speaker 5: They did?
Speaker 7: Two out of three a bag.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, mashed potato is one of the great inventions.
Speaker 5: I know. I hear you, Lauren. Did you do anything special?
Speaker 6: Did I achieve a single thing? In fact, I looked at my orring app at about one thirty yesterday afternoon and it said I had burnt one calorie and I was like, well, that's that's pretty terrible for some day, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Literally moving different? I failed everything weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, see, we had fun doing it.
Speaker 4: It's consistent in here. Let's find out what it's like out there in Melbourne. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number for milestone Monday.
Speaker 6: Lucy and ALTONA good morning. What's your milestone?
Speaker 5: Lise A heh he is? No, Hello, hell here we go? Hello, Hi? What's your masterone?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, am I an already? I did a agility competition at the weekend and I got my title for the jumping in the room.
Speaker 10: So we did.
Speaker 11: We did a j D which is a jumping dog novice title dog.
Speaker 7: I thought you were an adult that does high jump. I didn't know when you said jump, No, I'd never do that.
Speaker 5: Shout out to your dog, What's what sort of dog? What's its name.
Speaker 11: He's an Australian shepherd and he's called Alfie. But his posh title is blazon Tail Silver City Sheriff.
Speaker 5: Tail, Silver City Sheriff.
Speaker 6: That's his posh name, and his bogan name is Elfie. Yeah, well done, Elfie, well done.
Speaker 5: Do you have an Instagram for blading closing saddle silver?
Speaker 11: I'm afraid I don't, but his breed has probably got a Facebook pa.
Speaker 6: Well done, proud dog mom, Good job, Lucy, congrats. I still have absolutely no idea what you did, but it sounded amazing the.
Speaker 5: Different breed they are people show pet people. Yep, okay, you're with me. Yeah, yeah, they're just all very disciplined, very disciplined, definitely different. Shall we shall we speak to Georgie from Hello George, Hello Georgie, Hi, how are you? What's your milestone that we're celebrating on Milestone Monday?
Speaker 10: Are you TOPI for the first ever time?
Speaker 6: Well done, Georgie. How did you find it?
Speaker 10: Was it?
Speaker 4: Harm?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 7: We were eating pizza, right, we really tricky.
Speaker 4: My wife eats incredibly slow, right, and you know me, I'm like meals down, let's go, let's go, let's go, and we'll be sitting there at a restaurant and she'll be eating like fried rice with chopsticks, and you'll get one grain of rice and it will almost get to your mouth and you'll go you know who.
Speaker 6: I saw the other day and I'm like, no, come on, just shovel it in.
Speaker 5: Yuah, Liz, Good morning, Good morning. How are you guys, Stone Monday?
Speaker 7: What are we celebrating?
Speaker 10: My son come out of the children's hospital after four weeks?
Speaker 6: Please? Congrats? You got your boy home?
Speaker 5: How is he?
Speaker 10: He's doing a lot better. He had a cardiac arrest sixteen years old.
Speaker 6: Oh my good frightening.
Speaker 2: His name is alex Ax and he's on the.
Speaker 6: Road to recovery.
Speaker 10: Yes, he tell us.
Speaker 5: Tell us how you found the crew there at the RH because they are just like absolute heroes.
Speaker 10: From the fiber gade that defeed his heart, backshop his heart, back to the paramedics, to the emergency I see you, to the cardiology ward. Look, I cannot thank them enough for everything they've done for us over this last four weeks. They ended up inserting a defe a defibrillator into him on Wednesday. So yeah, I just as I said, I just can't thank them all enough. They've just been absolutely amazing.
Speaker 5: How emotional, mum, How are you holding that? Mate?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm all right.
Speaker 6: Oh you've been through a lot, Liz. Oh honey, Oh, I wish we could wrap our arms around you.
Speaker 10: Bet.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 6: We're so thrilled you've got your boy home. He's out of hospital and we wish you and him all the very best.
Speaker 5: Do you want to give a shout out? Liz?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just look, just say give to everyone at the children's one other things I will make a big points of people take for granted cprut but if it wasn't for his boss doing CPR, that happened at work. It wasn't for his boss doing CPR straight away and putting the DFIB on him because he was clinically gone for ten minutes. It's hard to stop for teen minutes minutes. Yeah, if it wasn't for the CPR and the DVP wouldn't be here. And that's what they pretty much told me as soon as I got there, you know what told me straight away that's.
Speaker 6: A very good point. We should all do that CPR. Course, you never know when you're going to need it.
Speaker 4: I'm loving that I'm seeing d FIBs pop up in numerous locations, because even on Center Road and Bentley the other day and there's one there attached to a pole just in case something happens. But you're right, laws just as basic CPR training like rolling out and workplaces in school.
Speaker 7: That's what we learned in the day.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And it's a good time to point out that the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal is sitting up at Easter as well, so there is a walking, living, breathing example of why we should all support. What's his name I Apeel If.
Speaker 5: You can a hey, let's let's send him for a moment sun night at the Pullman.
Speaker 4: Go and have bloody you know, will stay staycation on us or to some room service will put you up in the Pullman Melbourne.
Speaker 7: How about that?
Speaker 10: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Mom and sometime.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: It's the least weekend. It's beautiful hotel Pullman, Melbourne City Center. Come for the location, stay for the experience. They will be happy to look after you and celebrate him coming home.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, appreciate you're welcome. What a milestone list clippery c guys, that's the way.
Speaker 7: We finished Milestone.
Speaker 5: Monday's going to talk about the race that I wanted.
Speaker 6: I won the Trifector.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did too, but are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: The last time I forgot I'm like, guys, have.
Speaker 7: You got anything to celebrate?
Speaker 6: You know how much trifector? Well we were so stupid. We're working out how to do it. We accidentally put it on twice, so we won twelve hundred dollars between six of us.
Speaker 7: Lauren, I'm going to put you up at the Pullman Mountain. That's right.
Speaker 4: Gather around is approaching. God, it's a bloody fun time in South Australia. We've done the last couple of years, haven't we.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's great fun. Adelaide, Radelaide, Adelaide comes to lafe, drinks, gather around, like honestly, from the footy to the wineries. There's so much there. Yeah, it's great fun and it just heaves. It's packed.
Speaker 5: Valai. I'm heading back there this year, so just be warned.
Speaker 6: Well it's sort of it's in the school holidays this year too, isn't it. So that makes it easier for.
Speaker 9: People to go taking the standaways convoy are you how many of you going oh, full family, full compliment loon.
Speaker 4: Speaking of witching on to see potential kids or like I was, you had a big night there last time?
Speaker 6: Oh I did see whose kids?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He might have had a rendezvous and adelaide when I didn't. But if I did, you celebrate their first birthday the twenty twenty six AFL gather Round Festival of forty in South Australia from April nine to twelve. Light up the crew and hit the road. Hey, how good is this? We give you this fully kitted out Toyota to drive there in you and your mates brand ui. You can't sell before it's.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 4: So you do a road trip that is yours and then you go there two nights of calm tickets, the games, and then we fly you home.
Speaker 6: Great, that's awesome. So you're over in the Toyota tundra.
Speaker 5: The tundra tandra not fun.
Speaker 6: It's just total Like road trips are so fun. There's a hussle trying to organize them sometimes and this is like all done for you.
Speaker 4: No, we'll fly you back on Virgin Australia and we'll chuck your fifteen hundred dollars spending money.
Speaker 5: Jesus. That's awesome, good, isn't it? So here's the go.
Speaker 4: All we have to do is listen out for the footy siren in tomorrow's show. We're going do it every second day on the show tomorrow between six and nine. And you hear the footy siren, give us a round. The best person through instantly trip is yours.
Speaker 7: It is that easy.
Speaker 5: Maybe I shouldn't lead the convoy.
Speaker 6: So you're going to drive over road trip and have you got the kids road tripping? To your nephews?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're road tripping.
Speaker 6: Well are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are you ready for it? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Speaker 5: So we're currently just mapping out our route as to where to stop. You're putting the kids in the tray or are you going to get car seats? What are you talking about? Come on, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 4: Was that was that trip last year where you go back to the hotel, grabbed your suitcase and then went straight to the airport allegation, which.
Speaker 6: Is true, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 7: Then did he go to like a nice retreat in Bali?
Speaker 5: Products health and well being?
Speaker 6: And he needed it after his trip to Adelaide sweat.
Speaker 5: The worst thing was when I got on the plane to Bali and he's lovely retired couples. Oh you're that guy from the Today Show. You get a photo.
Speaker 7: I want to share a pack of pringles together. Hey, guys in sync?
Speaker 5: Bye bye bye. We are playing it. The Justin Timberlake arrest video. We need to chat about bodycam.
Speaker 4: Look, several attempts to not make a public but he couldn't stop it. The arrest video of Justin Timberlake driving under the influence to hit the internet over the weekend, And my god, this is bodycam?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's bodycam from two out June twenty twenty four, when he got arrested for driving under the influence. Now, his legal team spent quite a large amount of time trying to have this video suppressed so never got leaked. And to be perfectly honest, look, it really didn't need to be leaked. It well, it's probably leaked. It didn't need to be released. All the mugshots, didn't We saw the mugshot?
Speaker 4: Did they even release the bodycam footage? If you getting arrested in Mexico.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about when you brought the props. Now, they didn't have body cams back then.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't have had bodycams.
Speaker 5: Twelve years ago, thank you.
Speaker 6: And if the cops got bribed, they certainly wouldn't be do you, Jack and tell you that much anyway? It was twenty twenty four June twenty twenty four, justin tim Blake gets pulled over and they're asking him to walk in a straight line and cheese, even him understanding what they were asking him to do with a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 7: I think the highlight is him explaining what he does for a living.
Speaker 15: So the risper it stops because you're veering off to the left and then you're not stopping.
Speaker 11: At the stop signs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry about that. What are you doing? I'm on the world tour of what a world tour? Doing? What I had to explain?
Speaker 11: A world tour?
Speaker 6: I'm justin timper Lake.
Speaker 5: What's what's your name?
Speaker 8: Justin Temple Lake?
Speaker 5: You are justin Timberlake.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you have a license with me? Yeah? I do so.
Speaker 15: The way the lace works, you just put your left over it and you blow up, blow into it like you're blowing up.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 10: At this point, based on the observations, you're under the rest for suspecial dragon n.
Speaker 4: Time spared Soul to walk the straight line, and then they tried to put him on the breath, which I suppose they still do that twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: Were to walk on the street.
Speaker 6: Why they do that sobriety test when they have a breath. Oh, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I think they do it for the vision on I do that, I think.
Speaker 6: Just to sell the video. I actually think that you've got to put heel to toe. He'll to toe. That is hard. Jason's trying to do it. Why if you got your hands out like you're on a tight rope, you're not going to fall. You're walking on.
Speaker 5: The He've done well, I mean, but you say you're sure.
Speaker 6: Look, I think there's no doubt. Justin Timberlake was shouldn't have been driving. It's very bad, very bad.
Speaker 7: Clint's having to go arms down, sir. So his friends got involved.
Speaker 6: So look, so he was driving his car behind another couple. He was following them back to their house. Now the couple in the car, well one of his friends. I think her name's St. Stanley. She's like, a yeah, she does, a designer turned interior designer. And when he got a rested and put in the back of the police car, she had his phone and she was saying to the police officers, should I give him his phone? Can he have his phone? And they say, well, you can give him his phone to us and we'll keep it until he gets released because he's staying overnight. And that's when she finds out, oh, he's being locked up. I'm gonna have to say something really impressive here to try and get a chance to talk to him. And this is what she goes with, Can you guys please just do me a favor because you loved Bye Bye Bye.
Speaker 10: You're on do me one favor.
Speaker 5: Let me ask him if he wants me to give him as full.
Speaker 6: Please because you love Bye Bye Byeer's sexy bag. And they're like, what, No, do we really believe that those police officers didn't know it was who justin't Tim Blake was?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think they knew when he gave him the license. But they don't care, you know.
Speaker 6: No, they don't care, and nor should they because there's one set of rules for everybody. Even when They're like, sorry, who are you?
Speaker 5: Do you think they really didn't know about I mean if it was me in that situation and I was trying to, you know, do you a favorone, I'd be like, you know postcards kids, WB, we.
Speaker 4: Know your work mate and risks full of fifties. There you go worked in Mexico. They locked him up overnight in the cell, didn't they.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that's what happens if you get done drink driving you they wait till you sober up and they look, the bodycam is amazing. They take him into a tiny little cell and he's like, wait, hang on, how am I long? Am I here for? They're like, oh, probably nine or ten hours, and they said, oh, but if you're lucky, we might move you to that block over there where they'll give you a blanket. But not here, mate, not here. You're in the dark.
Speaker 5: Wish that film and RBT.
Speaker 6: Guest, Yeah, it basically is RBT. I mean the footage is amazing.
Speaker 4: RBT God, I love that show. The kids in Icy down and watch it. We're try and guess where they're going to go over or under over and the ultimate game show there's the odd surprise we watched Tipping Point first, and then we roll.
Speaker 6: Into yeah, but don't you feel bad when you judge them and they're like, oh, they're definitely over, definitely absolutely fine. I'm like, wow, you just talk like that.
Speaker 5: He's been fifteen years.
Speaker 4: There was a lady it looked like she've done bloddy eight bombs and she wasn't. She was just happy and loving life. And even the cops are like, is the test working? Good morning Melbourne? This is over one hundred. Really, it's thirteen past nine on the thanks mate. She already express. Hey guys, we're about to get out of here, but before we do, I want to give you. I want to give them a bit of a shout out and make people aware of an amazing organization called jen You. If you're looking for disability support or accommodation, gen you can help. We are teaming up with some GENUE clients this week.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I'm excited about this.
Speaker 4: So I've we've got a little bit of a challenge ahead. Us three are going to be we're teaming up with a GENUE client and I can't reveal too much. Tomorrow will dive into what the challenge.
Speaker 5: Is, but let's just say it's going to get messy.
Speaker 7: It's in Sharan inspired.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we each get a participant yep, and we work with them. Yep.
Speaker 6: We're going to get messy. And we're inspired by Ed Sarant What is it competitive?
Speaker 7: It shouldn't be, but anything involving us three seems to.
Speaker 5: Be competitive always. Yeah, all right, but we'll.
Speaker 4: Reveal more tomorrow. But honestly, it's an amazing organization. If you are looking for disability support or accommodation jen you can help.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're an awesome organization. They do a great job.
Speaker 4: They are very proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. You can visit them onlinegenu dot org dot au. And yes, I'm very much looking forward to this. It's going to be a bit of fun and it's something i've it's something i've explored with my family, doing this challenge.
Speaker 7: And dare I say I think I will be good at Oh?
Speaker 6: There you go to find that what it is tomorrow?
Speaker 5: I think I found my calling. And no it is not singing.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being.
Speaker 10: That is it.
Speaker 7: We are out of here.
Speaker 6: We are have a great Monday. Everyone on the agenda today team I.
Speaker 5: I'm doing a walk with my wife walk.
Speaker 6: What do you wear?
Speaker 5: We're hitting beach rope, We're just pounding the pavement. Yeah, we're going to just for the in the aid of anything, No, just hanging out.
Speaker 7: We're going to go out to a little walks off and then before school pickup.
Speaker 6: How far are you going to walk?
Speaker 7: Hopefully from the card of that little ice cream mister whippy being in the look.
Speaker 6: You're going to have to put one of those rum Keeper tracking devices on. I want evidence of this tomorrow. I think you're walking from the car to a restaurant, no, no where, actually going to go and do beachro Do you own Runners?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I guess I own Runners?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to?
Speaker 6: I've never seen that.
Speaker 5: You can't be wearing that.
Speaker 6: You're going to pop down to a little lemon and get some walking gear first, I'm good to go.
Speaker 5: Pute.
Speaker 6: I want a photo and a video and uh yeah, what brand are you runners? I think still in.
Speaker 5: The box my birthday.
Speaker 6: She's been trying to get you out for a walk since your birthday last year. I'm finally doing it.
Speaker 5: Guys, were they.
Speaker 7: Called a hot boiler?
Speaker 8: Is a week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Enough? You'll what are you up to? Me, Well, today, I'm doing a.
Speaker 6: Reset everything today.
Speaker 5: I've had a banana and two boiled eggs.
Speaker 7: Let's go through what else you put in your body on the weekend.
Speaker 5: We don't need to do that.
Speaker 6: We had, we were very responsible drinking champagnes. Yeah, you were well hydrateds recent. He does one every Monday and finishes on first.
Speaker 16: I hear you, la We'll see them everybody, Bye bye, thank you, Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,